Speaker 1: Acc Sports thanks to the TEB. Welcome back into the podcast, and welcome to the cast and couch. Carl Tiley sitting right next to me. Mate, he's back. We're in the goat, although moving a little slowly this morning. I understand you were at an Irish bar with Steve Devine last night. Oh yeah, yep, that's this at all.
Speaker 2: We had my member awards last night and a couple of couple quite bivies afterwards to celebrate.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Nice, very charitable. God bless you. Right at the top, I want to address the fact that we have had someone get in touch and they've gone back through the three way. If you're a longtime listener of this podcast, we were keeping track for about the first six weeks and then we fell off up a little bit. We've been asking one of you train spotters to go out there and do it. Marty hewith who is actually in charge of Flavor Radio station.
Speaker 3: He has gone through and done the Lord's work. One of the great punters. Yeah, one of the great punters, and a.
Speaker 1: Fine line between great and degenerate, but he walks it beautifully and he's sort of falling on the degenerate side and gone through and countered the wins and losses for us. So when we placed the three way hunch, we're going to find out who at the moment is carrying the bags at the end of this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the bags will be carried, it's official, will be carried at the ACC November Open Shandon and Wellington in mid November.
Speaker 1: So they're right in the best smack being in the middle of November. Yeah. Great to see the guys from November. Will you be able to look them in the eye after last night, Carl?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, board was the November function? Last night was the q q Q Hotel qt QT on Queen Street somewhere.
Speaker 1: Your eyes look your eyes.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm good man talking.
Speaker 3: About I wonder I couldn't get hold around hi last couple of days' obviously busy organizing that very Yeah, okay, give me right after this.
Speaker 1: I'll get my ring after this, get hing when's vulnerable? Yeah he left early, did he did? He's a snake by that. All right, let's get into some odds this weekend. It's the last Warriors game of the year. Does anyone care, Carl, Yes, we care at the TV, I mean, like people, where's the value in this one because the Warriors are Yeah, they're at about five dollars. I think the shortest odds and the winning team in margin is the Sharks to win by thirteen plus. I think the lines at around fourteen and a half. So how how our punter is playing it? Or how would you play this one?
Speaker 4: Probably the same answer to those two questions.
Speaker 2: The money is coming for the Warriors of fifty of the money and he did market no surprises obviously five bucks.
Speaker 1: Five bucks for the win? Is that the biggest? Is that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that the biggest odds this season for a Warrior's win? I think we've been five, well close right, five pretty recently?
Speaker 1: Okay, against the Panthers at Magic Ground would have been around that as well. Would have just about on their ass on that one because no one picked that. But the Sharks sitting in they're actually in third place at the moment, they are on thirty six points, so they do still need this win to solidify themselves in.
Speaker 2: The top four, right, Okay, so there's something to play for, there's something to play for for them. Yeah, but we probably won't make the eight even if we do win this, don't we?
Speaker 1: Is it a must win. I can't still a chance. It's a must win. We just I've talked about it.
Speaker 3: It's a must win because we have to win because then we're relying on four teams to get investigated for salary cap breaches in the next five days and have their points demoted or be demoted.
Speaker 1: Could happen, So it could happen. So still, what I'm telling you is the still a chance. No, because that's not what they do the NRL. They'll just let them win and then take the chip off them. That's what they do. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Whitewash Investigations comes in and just does a job, does a job on us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Isley will apologize and gender next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Anything else of value in the in the Wars game.
Speaker 4: No surprises.
Speaker 2: Dw Z is the most backed in time. Our worst result is Sean most back. First try scorer continues to be Mata near Cordo really has been for a number of weeks. I'm not sure why AFB is a second close. Yeah, I guess he's off to the Sharks next year.
Speaker 1: I don't mind the AF one. Yeah, like four dollars or something at the moment, is that a vibe pant score against his new club. Yes, yes, yeah, yeah. So like, on the one hand, you've got here's the player, this is what you've paid for, you know, he wants to showcase himself a little bit, a fellas, this is what you're paying for. This is what you get. And then on the other hand, if it's a blowout either way, and the game's decided right at the end, surely one of the boys and the other team ed come over the side, bro, I reckon you might Oh I've been stepped. Oh how did you get me there? How good it be get?
Speaker 3: Maybe the last couple of minutes, if it's a dead rubber, just chuck a chuck a Shark's jersey on and just do a couple of head up the Sharks against the Inch.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Sorry.
Speaker 2: So we've had a couple of little, little big bets. A couple of five hundred dollars goes at five bucks most back power play. I think it was the same as last week. Sean Johnson, first second or third try scorer Adam for nor Blake anytime at forty one dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got my interest on that one.
Speaker 2: And then there's a boost on sean first, second, or third try score at twelve dollars.
Speaker 1: Not bad. The Mad Monday punt is an interesting one.
Speaker 3: It's the first time I've seen the box trifector try scoring first, second, third.
Speaker 1: No, those are different. We actually put a different bit on. You stay for the Mad Monday one. But yeah, we're looking at it this morning. The box cornella and the box trifector. Yes, powerful, only just somebod I don't know if this is a new thing at the TB, but so basically it's exactly how a trifector works. You got dw Z sam Stone Streets Cartour and they have to score all three of the first three tries and any order, and the odds for that that's the shortest odds of any of those markets one hundred and fourteen dollars. This is wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the first time I've seen this.
Speaker 3: Yes, and so we've got our bonus bin on that could return an eleven grand.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll tell you what I was and in the partnership it was is that it'll be the tav but you buy the acc I did. It was one of those ones that was returning so much that they suspend the bit. Well, there's like some sort of thing that happens where it's just like, look, we're going to take seventy percent of this and just check it out and then we'll put the whole thing on. I've just scrolled to the bottom of that market. If you want to go the box trifector spelled try by the way, Ali, Lad's Ower, kale Iro and then Taine Topike, all three of them to score the first three tries, paying five twenty three dollars and eighty seven cents. It's worth it back. I mean it's worth a dollar. It's worth a dollar.
Speaker 4: I mean it looks like there's about fifty options here.
Speaker 1: Couldn't you be probably all worth a dollar? Yeah, put fifty bucks in, then sprinkle a dollar on each of the options. Someone has to score the first three try just salt may.
Speaker 4: You're going to get your money back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, could you would the box trifector? Could you? I mean, you can put more players in there, can't you?
Speaker 2: Couldn't you like the horses, I think these are set okay.
Speaker 1: Right, but you probably could manually build it. There's that many options on the tear bets. Great app you're going download it down essentially, I guess it essentially become the same same game multi Yeah.
Speaker 4: That was just tryscorer.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, so h can't have a look at that one. That is very exciting. I think I might try the old Salt Bay. Yeah it's wild, Yeah it is so. It starts at one fourteen goes all the way down to five grand. Is there anything else across the NROL any value that people have spotted?
Speaker 2: A couple of big bets two and a half K on the Cowboys played last night.
Speaker 1: Yes, so they went. They won by eight points.
Speaker 4: Yes, this punter will be happy.
Speaker 2: They had Cowboys minus three and a half into Dogs minus three and a half and Panthers minus seven and a half at three seventy three, two and a half K on that one thy seven hundred on the Sharks, Panthers roosters paying a dollar fifty eight fifteen hundred on the Dogs minus three and a half Panthers minus three and a half two dollars thirty and this punter will be happy to a thousand dollars on the Cowboys minus six and a half, Seagles plus twelve and a half, Panthers minus nine and a half.
Speaker 1: O the Seagulls makes me sweet because they get the Bulldogs to night at eight. That could be tough. Bulldogs could rather than the five.
Speaker 2: It's pretty even. They split their fifty five percent of the money on the Dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, So, Carl, when the Warriors obviously don't make the they're not making the playoffs, you to go to the top eight. What's the percentage of kind of punting that comes in that drops off once the Warriors are out? Is it noticeable like in the past few years.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed anything?
Speaker 3: Or do punters just move on and just go to their favorite second favorite team keep going? Yeah, so you pick your second favorite team in your way?
Speaker 2: I think the finals is it's a whole new competition right here. It's a bit more excitement than Yeah, we might be a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of drop off. But who's your second favorite team this year? It's the Bulldogs, just the way they've been playing.
Speaker 2: Get out yours, Car, I don't have a second favorite to no, okay, yeah, see that's the.
Speaker 1: Right arts all nice that you can't support the Warriors for this long and not have a team you support when the Yeah, I know, but show me the other he's got Warriors on on his right, up on the left, he's got the Bloody Storm tattooed.
Speaker 4: I like players, I don't like teams. Yeah, that's right point.
Speaker 1: But but also I would say, like you won't notice a big drop off going into the finals because Warriors fans, a lot of them don't bet on or against the Warriors because you're so emotionally invested already. A lot of the gamblings on the other on the other markets. But yeah, we're a couple of weeks away from the playoffs yet, but NPC is anything or has everyone turned their attention to the All Blacks this weekend?
Speaker 4: Car all abs this week Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good, good eating though All Blacks at two seventy All Blacks backs against the wall, All Blacks team that are written off. And this is the this is the the spray we got from the Karma Kid yesterday at the All Black Experience was you know, if the All Blacks backs against the wall, there's a they're going to circle the wagons due to this coat. But the coaching drama going on and paying two seventy as that where most of the money is hited, seventy of the money including mine. After the spray from Carmo, that's for sure. Before that, I was all Soo Africa and then he basically he needs We talked about it and he needs to go around and basically give people rev ups at their home at three in the morning, or maybe broadcast something live because there was a it was a great river up was stirring, one of the great.
Speaker 4: It's not sure I'd let him in my house at three am in the morning. It came knocking.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's a kid. He's a great New Zealander.
Speaker 2: Is anything else anything else juicy? Coming out of that one most back try scorer Will Jordan and our worst resulting Scott Barrett.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this is real, Sam Dairy vibes.
Speaker 2: Heah yes, Rose backed first try scorer Will Jordan, worst result Tummoty Williams most back winning margins on one to twelve, which I think you said your money's on.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And last week we took one thousand dollars on South Africa minus seven and a half dollar eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Last night we took well, I didn't read this before I came here, but.
Speaker 2: Last night I took two hundred dollars on Kurtlee anders Any first try score at ten dollars ten dollars, one hundred dollars on Will Jordan first try score at twelve dollars, a couple of hundred od bits on New Zealand thirteen plus at seven's that.
Speaker 1: Makes me want to know who's the shortest odds for first try scorer. I Curtlynsey is a great winger, and if he's tense for the first try scorer, I guess is it a hooker. Yeah? I reckon it's going to be.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be one of those torrid af fears I've got. I've got a vibepunt on Sam Kaine. Anytime tryscorer, first starting position, like first time he started in a while, it's against the team he broke us near he gainst.
Speaker 1: It's a great comeback.
Speaker 3: I yeah, with my punish him anytime tryscorer, it's going to be. It's going to be a fialthy, torrid upfront of fair. I reckon, And that's why I'm picking potentially a bit of money on one to eight first try scorer as well. Yeah, I looked at those odds look pretty good. So yeah, that's where I think it's we'll go. I don't think it's going to be one out. I don't think it's going to be. I've gone also gone for under fifty one and a half total points because I don't think it's going to be a trifest Dallas Park.
Speaker 1: It never is, I don't think so. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, you talk to Joe Jury. Joe Jury is the biggest negative Nancy around. He's saying it's going to be the biggest drubbing ever seen in All Black's history.
Speaker 1: Wow, he's got a shoes though he's left the room. Yeah, it makes me nervous as well.
Speaker 3: But you know, this is the times when they you know, remember last time went over there and Fozzies there was a gun to Fozzy's head and they played one of the best games that played in a number of years and smoked the box.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If it went over there were undefeated against Argentina, undefeated against England and went over there, then you know that's when you have to worry. But yeah, Ian Jane sid Suk with the Wagons, does have playing three vice captains make us better or worse?
Speaker 1: That's like that worries me.
Speaker 3: That's like the black Cats playing four wicket keepers, you know, I mean they had Devin Conway Latham.
Speaker 1: Well It reminds me of a couple of seasons ago the West Sydney Tigers they named four captains or something four or five five five captains in their team, and I was like, does that mean they get five captains challenges? That's good point? Is that? What have they exploited a little thing there? That's a very good point. I didn't and they've sucked ever since they did that, So I don't think it's a good thing. I think it's a good thing.
Speaker 3: I am going to counter that because I think we did see in that particularly that first Argentinian Test, when they emptied the bench, they were a bit headless for a while.
Speaker 1: There, so as much leadership out there as possible.
Speaker 3: I'm a fan of as long as you don't yank them all at once and just send out the youngsters off the bench.
Speaker 1: So I'm not I'm I'm a fan of it. Who did I hear saying the other day? Someone was it? Razor was asked about dog Roll being the captain, like, if you've got to meet hit in your captain and some someone said that's why he's got three vice captains. Did they happen on one of our podcasts? Did I dream that or did someone ask that of Razor? Maybe Leo McDonald as some and that's way bendam.
Speaker 3: I think you think that's definitely not something that would have been brought up at a press conference.
Speaker 1: I don't think did I did I come up with that for a half bag sports? I do either. I don't never go. I don't know anything else for the AB's car.
Speaker 2: Now the bookis have said that. Not a heap of action at the moment. It all starts to come tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow evening.
Speaker 1: We've got a group chat about an NFL fantasy league that I lost last year. Did last But people are starting to fire up the NFL. Some talk about the basketball fantasy leagues as well. Are people starting to get on board with the American sports? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Cacks off next week, worst result super Bowl wise, the Chiefs, Yeah, they're paying six dollars forty, followed by the Texans at seventeen's and then the Jets paying twenty ones.
Speaker 4: Return of Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: But I mean he's one blowing Achilles away from years. Yeah, you know that's generally how this goes. He was out all last season injured, wasn't he? He lasted forty five seconds. That's right. But what a great entrance though. You remember that that Herah tren then forty five bang, and then I haven't seen it yet. He could be the first athlete that gets healthier as he gets older, but I suspect he may not. We're on the forty nine ers. Oh aren't we for our futures bet? Oh? Yeah. I didn't want to bring this up in front of car, but there was an unused one hundred dollars bonus bet in our account and we had to spank that before anyone at the tear be realized that we've been overpaid.
Speaker 3: And so it's gone forty nine ers? Was it the Oilers and the NHL? Yeah, and NBA Boston Celtics that's returning approximately sixty grand.
Speaker 1: Yes, somewhere in the vicinity of I think we're safe.
Speaker 4: I think we're get it.
Speaker 3: And you're given our track record, I think it's safe. I think it's safe.
Speaker 1: Any big wins over the over the week that we can get excited about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a couple of good ones here, someone's taken our you know, a little top four, Yes, someone did that last week.
Speaker 4: They had won two, three.
Speaker 2: Four, five runners in the top four fifty dollars on returned eleven point eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Wow, jeez.
Speaker 3: I really like the top four option and molting them together. It really keeps hearing the game.
Speaker 1: The lowest odds two dollars thirty five, the lowest odds highest odds five bucks. See, that's that's exciting. That's what that is as excitement. I tried one of those. I tried to combine everything I gave a shit about across the weekend into one multi and I lost it on the first leak.
Speaker 4: That the other week too, very tough.
Speaker 3: You gotta, I reckon. You've got to think about how you start the weekend. You gotta work your way out and have your close with a bang.
Speaker 1: Don't start with it because you'll be because I then combined the remaining ones and lost again.
Speaker 3: I always I find also the top fours. It's a great way to watch racing as well, because you're because normally you're rooting for the front runner or whatever, but then you're actually rooting for.
Speaker 4: The whole pack.
Speaker 1: Just hold on, Yeah, it's good, it's the line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a ten was this twenty league tennis multi?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: See these these obscure like table tennis Maltese into football and tennis Maltese. I'm sure that there must they must be salt bang that multi it.
Speaker 2: Was so ten dollars into sixteen hundred with a dollar thirteen being the shortest price, two dollars ninety So was.
Speaker 1: That in results just twenty results.
Speaker 4: Or match betting?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah right, yeah interesting?
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 2: An eight leg surfing multi. I don't let him lost his.
Speaker 3: Guts, yeah, ping pong surfing tennis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, twenty dollars into four and a half grand.
Speaker 3: That's okay, nice, that's there's it's one of those things, and you talk about it about the Olympics, yes, and if it's scoring, because yes, it's one of those things that is a high risk bit because you're on sports with judges. Yeah, you're relying on a judge.
Speaker 1: You're relying on the kindness of strangers. Yeah, to bring that multi in.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of you know, even if you thought your surfer was better, they lost because a judge, you know, as opposed to races or results. And I suppose umpiring and referees the same. I guess they do have an effect.
Speaker 1: Something really yeah.
Speaker 2: Pretty ayway agressive dollars thirty five was the shortest price, three ten the longest, right, Okay, I mean let's get I might get into some really obscure minority sports and just do some.
Speaker 1: Mess of malties. I do feel like, in the interest of fairness, we probably should show all the ones that they've done their ass on serving a table tennis and there's a little bit miss lady. Anyhow, let's take a quick break, go and grab yourself a pen, and when we come back, we'll hear what Carl has heard around the tearb if we can remember it after last night. Pause the podcast now and grab a pen for the hottest tips from around the tab offers. We're quite well last week, Carl, I think we had one horse that missed out. We did the unfortunately smashing Eagle yep, passed away Varlet Smashing Eagle, ye Varlet.
Speaker 2: However, Eddington Harness Brandon came second. Sorry, Brando Fangirl came third, Semana came fourth, and those two in the same race. Yep, dashing Duchess we had to win. Mister Bianco came second, and boom talk, we had a winner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is exactly because we've been saying, well, the way we've enjoyed playing this last few weeks is gone the top four for all of them, multed them all together. And I was saying last week, what if you went, you know how you can multi them all and then go any Yeah, any four or five or any five or six. That actually would have been the way to play that last week, wouldn't it? I when hide it's twenty twenty, But yeah, I think that might be how I go this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I spice it up a little bit. And you know, some one's of the longer odds. I go top four ones are shorter. I got top two just to get feel something, Yeah, just feel something.
Speaker 1: I want to feel something. So what do we got this week? What have you heard this week?
Speaker 2: Tong and Ui on Saturday, Race five number two, read about it three dollars thirty dollars thirty five.
Speaker 4: Craig Grils on board.
Speaker 2: He and trainer Robbie Patterson have been unstoppable recently.
Speaker 4: That is what I'm told.
Speaker 2: It's great to Corfield Race five number two recommendation at two dollars twenty five.
Speaker 1: That's a great name for a horse. Recommendation. My recommendation is recommendation cool Field.
Speaker 2: I think it's race eight or nine, the group one Memsy Steaks Race nine. Yeah, the Mimsy Steaks Steaks. There's two horses I like here and I haven't read the names down number one and number seven. Give me a second to bring up the mimsy Steaks. I don't know how they name a lot of these, a lot of these races.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's a sponsor. Surely, Mimsy's logistics. Mimsy's been a bloody sponsor the races. We've got a sponsor on. Mimsys has got heaps the cash.
Speaker 3: They're going to be's driving around in an Audi's good mate.
Speaker 1: Let's get Memsy.
Speaker 4: It's not working.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about their names. The numbers again, one and seven, one and seven, one and seven.
Speaker 2: But I reckon same race, multi top two, top two, yeah, cornella, yeah, basically three.
Speaker 1: Dollars, Okay, three dollars, so that pretty hard.
Speaker 2: Rose Race one, number three arts it's six fifty and two forty five yep. J Mack on board, same race number two, our guy doctor Evil seven dollars and two sixty juicy another I'm really sick for the same race Maltese yep, both top four five twenty I.
Speaker 1: Don't mind, Okay, I've been petitioning for j Man to be in his own class where they swapped the name of the horse and the jockey around and so they list him and then in brackets, so you can just bet on Jon because you don't give it the horses. That's true, you know what I mean. It could be a zebra, j Mack riding riding Tibetan yak, a couple more.
Speaker 2: Doomban race three number six, Mulin Miss at two dollars fifty and a game. We've got one of our favorites defined Boom in that same race, yes, six dollars, So another little same race multi perhaps a top two and a top three at three fifty that and then our harness guy has gone to Sunday. Oh it was a bit myth that he didn't get his selection on the Instagram page.
Speaker 1: Other it was because it was on the same day. Yeah, so's here. It was on the Friday nights, so by the time we get this out people won't be able to get on it. So good on him. He's gone to Sunday.
Speaker 4: Sunday.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, that means he's had to go to ash Burton. Correct, What an awful part of the Country.
Speaker 2: Nine Stuff Race four number three Sandy Show at two dollars fifteen's favorite.
Speaker 4: Yea second start came third first crack.
Speaker 2: The interesting part here the other nine runners in this race have a combined ninety seven races for zero wins.
Speaker 1: Face paying a bunch of losers. Yeah, hobbyists. I think I reckon around the mid Canterbury planes. You know, they're just out there for the crack they enjoy going for a race. It's a little bit of feedback to I.
Speaker 3: I'm not writing it down now because I rely on the Instagram post or the Facebook post, and it's on Instagram stories. So I end up having to get a pin out any way because it's on the story, so I have to pause it on the story.
Speaker 1: And then write it down. I find canter and sewit if and I should probably just writing it down. Now.
Speaker 4: Take a screenshop.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of tips, yep screenshop or you know, when you swipe up from the bottom of the phone if you're on the iPod phone, it'll pause the story so then you can flick back and forth between the apps. Ah, that's a hot tip for young players.
Speaker 2: So what you swipe did you say you're on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you swipe up and then you can go back and forth between the apps and it'll stay there. The other thing that I've been doing lately, and this has been bringing me and my partner closer together, is shield hold her finger on the Instagram story and I'll place the bits on my tear be account. Man.
Speaker 3: That's what it's all about. You are the last of the romantics. Chivalry is still well and truly alive.
Speaker 1: Brilliant. Thanks for that. As we mentioned, just said, these will be on the Instagram story. Get your misses to hold her thumb on.
Speaker 3: That I had. My wife would never do that, like I like, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Even approach hand. How would they go? Can you just what are you doing? They just hold that, just hold their babes for sick Menine, I just love it. Let us know if you're doing this at home, how you brought how you broach the subject. So hey, babe, listen, I listened to this podcast, these three dudes, and they've put it up some tips on instagrat. Do you mind just hold it on it while I gamble away our life saving something responsible. Alright, let's move on to my favorite part of the week. Stan's to impress the ladies.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right, Doggies have conceded eleven to twenty points in their last six matches at of Course Stadium.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't like it there. Tennis Miami osucka.
Speaker 4: There's Caroline Matova.
Speaker 2: Machova has won the first set in each of her last twelve WTA second round matches in the USA.
Speaker 1: That's good, okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: Sticking with tennis, youllick Center versus Christopher O'Connell. Sinner has won the first set in each of his last nine completed ATP main draw matches against opponents thirty or older.
Speaker 1: Come on, that's enough for me. So he likes them older, he likes them old. Centner's jacked.
Speaker 2: EPL Arsenal have won three of the last four EPL matches on a Saturday to nil.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, that's that's a that's something. On a Saturday, they always win to one. That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, love a Saturday and little double barrel MLB.
Speaker 4: You want to finish. Dodgers versus the Orioles.
Speaker 2: Dodgers have won the first innings in three of the last four games against the Oriols at Dodge stadium. But the Dodgers have trailed after three innings and each of their last four Thursday games.
Speaker 1: It's home favorites. Okay, so I think I can make a bit out of that.
Speaker 4: Absolutely care Dodgers to be up after the first. Yeah, Baltimore to be up after three.
Speaker 1: There you go. Yeah.
Speaker 3: MLB as the home of some of the great one of the great because they play so much.
Speaker 1: It's just so much, so many stats that has short circuited my Ron. All Right, it is time now to find out who at this stage is going to be carrying the bags for our three way get in on the three way action West Mini Am Lane and the tab. As I mentioned at the top of this podcast, we've been asking for a few weeks for one of your train spots out there to go back and count up the stants, see who's winning, who's losing. What's at stake is a round of golf the loser, whoever's league has come in the least amount of times by the end of the NFL season. Is that what we decided it was it October. Yeah, we'll have to carry the bags. And Marty who's in charge of Flavor Radio station, Yep, he's gone back and counted up, and he is told Adam, our producer, who is winning and who is losing? Adam, do you have the scores and running? Yet?
Speaker 5: I do have the scores? I want to throw it out there first. Who do you think is clear in front? If you were to throw one.
Speaker 1: Out there, probably the guy that works for the tab it would look it would look a bit shit if he wasn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so yeah, one hundred percent. Carl is out in front with twelve?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, out of how out of how many?
Speaker 1: We didn't do that much research. Will know we're not known for stay good day twelve?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, okay, okay, And let's go to the flip side. Who do you think is last? There is five between first and last.
Speaker 1: I'm going to night. I think I'm also last.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you would be one hundred percent right. And the night is on seven and Lane is right smack in the middle with ten. So that really does put some pressure on this week. So what do you got lads?
Speaker 1: How many? That does also inform my bidding for this week? Does the person who carries the golf band? Yes?
Speaker 4: Do they get to play golf too?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, no, that's good that's one's back. Yeah, well they can't carry three bags.
Speaker 3: You see, we're in a cat and when I say week, I'm already presuming them and I was going down. What do you mean we So the two winner is also in a cart as well. So you're in a cart with two available bag spots, but the person has to carry them.
Speaker 1: I love that. Let's call it.
Speaker 4: Let's call it after the Warriors season.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, yeah, that's technical in our regular degree.
Speaker 1: I agree. I guess now is another good time to bring up what is the minimum odds that you're allowed to because I think we did.
Speaker 4: Sort of don't don't don't be this guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think we were around a dollar? Readyoun't we I'm not going to have a go. Yeah. Look I had a crack last week. I went South Canterbury, verus wided up a bush, gave wided up a bush a twenty five and a half point. It's start in South Canbury wallet them. Yeah, it's not good. So that missed smashing eagle you it's literally killed horse. And then Lane Lanes. This shouldn't count towards Lane's bet, by the way, because Joe placed this bet and it was Canterbury.
Speaker 2: I had my name on it. I guarantee if it had lost, you still would have put it against my losses. Also, remember a few weeks back we picked one for Lane, you and I yes, and it came in and it came in.
Speaker 1: But there's yeah.
Speaker 3: But look if it had lost though, look I'm just saying on the flip side, you'd still put it against my als.
Speaker 1: I might not show up next week. It might be the best thing for me.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go all black South Africa. I'm going, like I said before, I think under fifty one and a half. I think it's paying dollar ninety eight.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeap. I'll compile this live and yeah, dollar under fifteen and a half yep. Dollar ready too, Yep. We're going to add that to the bet slip. Carl, do you want to yep? I will go.
Speaker 4: Rosehill Race one.
Speaker 1: Arts top four and it is running tomorrow. Yep. We should definitely have put this together. Jays wore hand, I think, but unfortunately I needed to know who was going to carry the back, who's going to carry the bags for a place in my bed? Well, was it again? Rose Hill Race one? Ye number number six? I think arts number six is number three arts at two forty five, top four, top four cow. Now I'm hurting all right. Now we know the scores. I'm hurting, okay, So now I need to really get the order. I am going to go to the Heartland Championship. I'm going back to the well South Canentary take on the MC hammers Mid Canterbury. They just put on a monster score last week. They've got a few players out I think as well. I'm going to take South Canterbary minus twelve and a half, a twelve point hit start or a twelve point handicap at a dollar eighty seven. So and then what's going to happen is they're going to lose. And then I've now cursed my home province and I'm carrying the bags. So you put them all together, that's about six dollars sixty three. We're gona put one hundred dollars bonus cash thanks to our mates at the TB. That's going to return about five hundred and sixty three bucks. What I need, though, more than my beds to come in, is for Lane to lose.
Speaker 4: I think it's six weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If we're going to Grand Final on this six weeks. Yep, and I need to. I need to win three of those.
Speaker 4: You need to win out so I'm safe.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, you can start swinging from the fences. I mean you would have to. I would have to go six and zero and you'd have to go in six.
Speaker 4: Yeah and lane to get Jag a couple too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm not safe. I'm not safe.
Speaker 1: Take that back. Crazier things have happened, right, I'm going to put that one on, But it's so much harder to place it now that I know far behind. You know, I've just been pissing into the wind for the last few weeks, but now I really need I want to start sprinkling misinformation in the office, just so that the places is are wrong be on this week. All right, that's going to do us for today. Thank you very much for coming in car, get a couple of penadles in a power raid and get up to the airport. Thank you. Cheers B the A C C Sportsport thanks to the T A B.