Speaker 1: All right, live from the export Berguns studio. This is an earlier edition to the ACC Sportsbook thanks to the tab ACC Sports Book. Thanks to the tab We're gonna be away out of town tomorrow down there in Dneda, and Carl just so happens to be in Auckland today, So welcome into the studio.
Speaker 2: Carl.
Speaker 1: Is it everything you'd hoped it would be a couple of years ago?
Speaker 3: This might have been a dream of one to tick that off. It's up there, thank.
Speaker 1: You, And now that you're sitting in here, is it a little disappointing just to see that.
Speaker 3: No, it's cool, It's cool. There's a lot hanning.
Speaker 1: So that microphone is held together by tape. Have you not done a podcast in the studio.
Speaker 3: But I have not?
Speaker 1: Oh well I have not. Well, welcome take my cherry. Yeah, oh well, we'll get to the three way later on. Lanes had to duck out for various parental reasons, but let's rip straight in at the top. I think the Warriors this weekend are pretty exciting gambling option because I could not pick it because the Bulldogs have historically been shit, but this year, particularly in the last few weeks, they've been a lot better, haven't they first.
Speaker 3: Time they've been in the top six since twenty sixteen. I think it's which is a long time ago. Yeah, Warrior is always an exciting betting game market. Yeah, they are two or sixty outsiders this week. They have won six of the last eight against sorry six in a row, and eight of the last ten against the Dogs.
Speaker 1: Against the Dogs, yeah, I like you say dogs.
Speaker 3: Have been average.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think this time I think that the season the Bulldogs have been like disappointing for who they've got on their team.
Speaker 2: That they really raided a bunch of teams over.
Speaker 1: The offseason the last two off seasons, and I think they just got tooper newer for next year as well. So is Gus Gould still in charge of their recruitment. I heard he had something to do with it. Seems like a Gus Gold Yeah. I don't know, but anyway, this team is on paper looked good and just been massively underperforming right up until these last few weeks, and now all of a sudden we face them when they are absolutely humming. Are the punters getting on board that Warriors two dollars sixty?
Speaker 3: I feel like the Warrior signal almost writes itself. Yeah everywhere we where? Are we nine times as much money on the Warriors and the Tox this week? And Warriors outside of two or sixties, there is plenty of value there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And not a lot of happiness insurance on the Bulldogs at a dollar fifty.
Speaker 3: No, none at all.
Speaker 2: I don't the top power player.
Speaker 1: I don't mind the Warriors score the first try and dw Z anytime, which is quite good at four dollars.
Speaker 3: There's there's plenty of plenty of love for plenty of power players. And I tell you so last week the new our new hears peering, the new the inform halves peering. Yeah, Chanelle Harris Tavena and Toby Man what they've combined for three tries? Sheanell had another one disallowed? Are they're getting hammered? Chanell first try scorer which he was last week?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay? And Tomato Martin is the best backed in the anytime market. And there is another power play Matt Burton or Chanelle Harris tavitat any time and either team to win one to twelve at three twenty five.
Speaker 1: Oh that is I don't mind that. That's good eating. I think this is going to be a close game.
Speaker 3: I back in there. Yeah there.
Speaker 1: I mean Matt Burton had to kick eight field goals last week just to beat the Sharks.
Speaker 3: How good was watching him kick a ball? It's fun.
Speaker 2: It is tremendous.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've seen it once in the flesh out there at Mount Smart and it was terrifying.
Speaker 3: Just back to your point on a close game. So the total this week is forty five and a half. The average total between these two and the last ten is just to take over forty and four of the last five games. Yeah, haven't topped thirty six points.
Speaker 1: I yeah, I don't think this is going to be I don't think this is going to be a high scoring game.
Speaker 3: And it's supposed to be just down and Sitney a weekend, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Unders? I think is the play with Yeah, No one likes Benning on the Unders.
Speaker 1: It actually sucks because I always like with my bets, I like to think of I like to picture myself winning it. How do I win it? It's like a disallowed try? Is that how you want to win it? Missed field gold, miss conversion?
Speaker 3: No, And then if there's three tries scored in the first ten minutes. Yeah, worries are up, so like you're happy, but you're like, oh, well the unders is gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah you kind of know, yeah, yeah, when you're watching Shanelle Harris Tavita RaSE Catoni stags for the ball in the corner and you're like, yeah, I actually kind of hope he doesn't get this because I need my bet to come off. I just back to the one you were talking about before, Tomaty Muntain and.
Speaker 2: Shanel Harris Davida.
Speaker 1: There's all sorts of different try scoring combinations you can do now on the on the new app where you can combine those kinds of things, can't You can.
Speaker 3: Have to have two plus tries doubles duos or trios or one plus tries so those two.
Speaker 2: Are they in one of the duos?
Speaker 1: If done not, you can at least recreate it by both get you know, they chuck in the same game multi together.
Speaker 3: They absolutely will be. But there is almost an infinite amount of combinations here too. Yeah to actually find it, Yeah, oh it'll.
Speaker 2: Be in there.
Speaker 1: Go go and have a look for it, or like I said, you can recreate it, because what you could do is you could go both of them anytime plus the under that's three legs, and I think you'll get Is there the same game? Claim there is on that game? What do you do?
Speaker 2: You get one per day?
Speaker 3: One per day. That'll be the way I'd play, just by one. Give me look, yeah, if you missed.
Speaker 1: By one of your three legs, then you get the money back as a bonus bit.
Speaker 3: That same game multi is paying fift No, that can't be right, fifty four to ninety nine.
Speaker 2: What for c HT to mighty and under?
Speaker 3: Its paying fifty for Tomato Martin cht anytime under forty five and a half points fifty nine dollars. I guess because if those two score points we kick the goals, that's twelve ns, so then there's only thirty seven left to play with.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I firth things pretty juicy.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've got a couple of lots on my account. Yeah, now that it's in the betslip, you have to put it on.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, that's a two dollar bit ifever. I've heard one.
Speaker 1: Yeah you school you sel one hundred dollars. So yeah, I don't mind that on the Warriors. Anything else on the Warriors before we move on.
Speaker 3: The Warriors twelve plus points in each half. Yeah, at four twenty five, I guess it's a bit of an oversplay. Yeah, and then Warriors to trail at any stage and win one to twelve at four to seventy five.
Speaker 1: I can't bring myself to get on the trail and then win one. It's too A Warriors game is already such a rollercoaster. You can't also be betting on I don't know. It's not good for the heart. No, it's not good for the heart. So I'd probably steer clear of that one.
Speaker 3: I do have before we move on to l Tonight's game Thursday. Yes, the Eels two longs twenty verus the Bunny's dollars sixty eight. We've got three times as much money on South than at a dollar sixty eighty three and a half point favorites. This is my opinion. Yeah, I think they are the bit of the week. The Bunny's minus three and a half Bunny's thirteen plus at three longs twenty like get over South. They've won eight of the last ten against the Eels, eighteen of the last twenty five. Yeah, going back to twenty ten, and the average winning margin in this fixture over the last ten is just under twenty points.
Speaker 1: And on top of that, like you look at I don't know if the Eels are still bottom of the tin, but they were at least last. Yeah, second last. The Eels are not the Eels. The Rabbits are on a massive upswing trails back in there. And like, if you want to tell me that Mitch Moses had a great showing in Origin and that's why they're going to do better, sure, I just can't see it, you know, I don't. I don't believe it. I think this this Eels team's on a massive slide. I like the thirteen plus which is say three sixty.
Speaker 3: Ish three ish. Yeah, yeah, not a very good coach, no hot dude, very bad record.
Speaker 1: I'll give them that looks good with this top off. Looks good with the top off doesn't translate into wins. Let's move on to the All Blacks. It's unfortunate timing that we're recording this when we are, because at the time recording this, it's about twenty minutes before Razor is set to name his squad. So we don't have tryscorer markets or anything like that. But what we do have is they're head to head and it is all one way traffic. The all Blacks, I think a dollar seventeen it's gross. So the England for sixty. I think that's a little bit of disrespect to England. I I would have thought that they'd be a bit closer than that. Having said that, I don't I have not looked at their team so that I could.
Speaker 3: Got a game game or two under their belt. Already they played right, they played Japan on their way here.
Speaker 1: They made I made it if they did good.
Speaker 3: Prep from the lads. Yeah, but I think I said last week four times as much money on England still really for there's no value in that head to head market.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hunters, there's a lot of happiness insurance coming from now on.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the game.
Speaker 1: I'll place a vibe punt when I'm at the game, watching the guys warm up. I pride myself on being able to read body language. Famously made a lot of money at the track and Pucaco Lass last year just from watching a man walk out ride his horse out with a look in his eyes of a man clocking him for a shift at the freezing works.
Speaker 2: And I said, that's a man about to win.
Speaker 1: A horse race, and sure enough it was like a eleven twelve dollars roughie nice. So yeah, I'll make my bets at the game. And as you said, the market's not up yet. But when I was looking at the international rugby market, I was here playing Wales this weekend and the odds are the exact same. It's a dollar seventeen for Australia, four dollars sixty for Wales. One of us is nuts, either me or the tav because four sixty four Whales seems way too much. I don't know too much about the Welsh team, but here's what I know about Australia. They fucking suck at rugby union at the moment. They just lost two of the best players to rugby league. You can't tell me they're about to turn around and smack Wales. And that's basically what these odds are telling me. Or sixty four Whales, that feels like free money to me.
Speaker 3: I don't know about free money, but it looks like.
Speaker 1: A locking it.
Speaker 3: Well, the punters are with you three times as much money on Wales in Australia. That's probably I'm kissing odds related.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you said, Australia aren't the Australia of the nineties, no, nearly two thousands.
Speaker 2: They are, They're developing. They suck.
Speaker 1: They should have been in the you know when we were when the World Cup happened last year. I mean obviously Eddie Jones in charge, so that was a whole other factor as well. But I was like, they should be and they I can't remember who was in their pool, but they should have been treated like, you know, like a Fiji or a tongue or like some sort of japan you know.
Speaker 3: Semi related. We had a debate or on our podcast, the Advantage Line regularly podcast, how many are how many rugby union players wallabes have gone to the NRL and made it into the Kangaroos.
Speaker 1: Oh do you know the answer to this? I do, there's the right answer. So how many Wallabes Sorry, yeah, Wallabies made to the Kangaroos.
Speaker 3: Made it to the Kangaroos, which is not vice versa. So like Matt Rodgers, wind or sailor all of that, they started in the league. Yes, then when became Wallabes. Yes, has anyone gone the other way?
Speaker 2: Brad Thorne or did he go and then come.
Speaker 3: Back he started league and he played for the Blacks, never played for the Walla Bees.
Speaker 1: I would have said, Matt Rodgers, No, I don't know. Zero, Yeah, then we were couldn't they going there?
Speaker 3: I'm just very interesting that. Okay, so leagues saying Leg's got a bit of pool talent.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, And basically you're saying that Mark no onan anita Us is not going to make the Kangaroos.
Speaker 2: Nora is Carter Gordon.
Speaker 1: Look I said that explicitly, but it just hasn't been done yet.
Speaker 3: That's would suggest it would be hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anything else on the all backs before we move on, not really cool.
Speaker 3: Early biggest bet so far five hundred bucks on England at four sixty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I said.
Speaker 3: Three times, I must round Wales. Three times as much money on South Africa over Ireland. They're playing a dollar forty two and.
Speaker 2: That'll be a good game.
Speaker 3: Four times as much money on France at two.
Speaker 1: Fifty again, that seems Yeah, France two fifty over Argentina or a dollar fifty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that an Argentina?
Speaker 3: Is that a France B team? I don't know, yeah, but that seems do some research, but that seems juicy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd look into that one. And the Euros are going on at the moment, I was having a lot. Obviously football a little bit of a blind spot for me and the wider ACC team, but I did have a look I was trying to dig through. I couldn't find the own goal market. But what I did stumble a poss upon was something that I'm a big fan of, and that is the gone in sixty seconds market, which is basically saying, what are you what's going to happen in the first sixty seconds so you can get on things like corners, throw ins, all this kind of stuff, And I'm a big fan of. This is why I like going first try scorer, because if you're watching the game, you've either won or lost straight off the bat, and you can either reinvest that money for the remainder of the game, you know, or you can or you can chase responsibly. It just makes it a little bit more exciting. I quite like the idea of the gone in sixty seconds market is that a pund is getting involved in that. Look.
Speaker 3: I haven't had any male to suggest that they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or they are.
Speaker 3: It is certainly fun throwing two dollars, free kick for ten, Yeah, goalkick five dollars.
Speaker 1: Throw in two dollars in the first sixty seconds. That'd be fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, goalkick a little speky from the kickoff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone just hoopsit downfield.
Speaker 3: Try and catch someone off guard.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I don't know enough about the rest of the teams to have any sort of like the other day, Lane through a speculator at fourteen corner kicks.
Speaker 3: I heard that on the podcast and it came.
Speaker 1: Off and he's like, I think actually know Someone's like, no, you don't. That was a stab in the dark.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm similar to you guys. I don't know a lot about football, but the punters are telling me they're coming for Germany, France, Switzerland, and Netherlands.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Oh, Germany's the upset doll ninety.
Speaker 3: Four, Switzerland the upset against England. Yeah, France and Netherlands both favorites there. And I think I said last week France and England continue to be our worst results in.
Speaker 2: The outright in terms of you guys losing money.
Speaker 3: Losing money, Yeah, result for the punters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like it's football something that you see massive bets on, like do people put big punts, lots of live betting.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah at four in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, behavior, So that continues across the weekend.
Speaker 2: They're down to what are the quarterfinals?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Powerful stuff. All right, we'll go and take an air break. I think there was something else you wanted to bring up before we got to the air brake.
Speaker 3: Just quickly. I was listening to the pod yesterday. Yes, and I heard you talking about betting on replays.
Speaker 2: Ah. Yes, this is my half back sports idea.
Speaker 3: I wanted to sort of look is listening, Yeah, I'm listening anyway. Paul Marty and I have just done a series of a content series where we had some sports stars on a light detector wondering. I'm wondering if we could bring the light detector into this kind of feels like some sort of Apple Vision pro. You're immersed in the I don't know what it is, what the answer is, but I've got some thoughts. Yeah, trying to get them down.
Speaker 1: Like I've always seen. I think that's often when I'm watching a replay, I'm like, I would love to be able to bet on this. I don't know what's going to happen, but obviously How the hell could I prove that to you? You know, that's how the hell could you prove that? I said, used today, get Elon must to put one of his chips into my brain, you know, and then scan me. But look, if you guys put enough credence into a lie detector and that's enough for you, then I'll be happy to.
Speaker 3: We paid top to doll for that was about two hundred dollars off Amazon. So yeah's top of the qualities, top of the lines stuff.
Speaker 1: So maybe this would be something you'd have to go into like a local tab. Go in there, sit down, they'll chuck you on the line detect that. Have you watched this game? No?
Speaker 2: Do you know who wins?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Have you seen anything on social media?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Look he's good. He can bet on it. He can bet on the replay.
Speaker 3: Some beta testing. See how guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah? See, you know this is why the half baked sports ideas so half baked them. Then we put them out to the world and then someone else will finish them off.
Speaker 3: I think I don't know if we've finished it off. Turn the heat up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're close, all right, We're going to take a quick break. This is your opportunity. To go and grab yourself a pen when we come back. Carl has kept his head of the ground at the TV officers. He will let you know what he's hearing around the traps. Pause the podcast now and grab a pen for the hottest tips from around the tab offers. All right, hopefully you've got your pen in hand, Carl. What have you heard around the traps this week?
Speaker 3: Just quickly, we'll look back at last week. We had Master Brutus. He came fourth. That was a I think an odds surge option, so no bonus back there. Unfortunately, Navy on the Highway was the roughie of the week, was paying eight to fifty two fifty a place came second. Bonus back there. Bella Nippotina I think was the best, had a win at two dollars seventy, tremendous across the line at a dot on ninety, So I I hope the punt.
Speaker 1: Has gone on earlier.
Speaker 3: And Fleetwood was the other one came third, so we're we're there thereabouts.
Speaker 1: Only getting go on early. You mentioned it last week when we did the show. I think we may have ended up doing it on Thursday last week as well. You're saying the the Warriors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got smashed right.
Speaker 3: In and jump favorites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sixty sixty and I think it was like two thirty or it might have been in sixty or something.
Speaker 3: I reckon the Bunny's been some. Well, they're already favorites, but I think yeah, three and a half.
Speaker 1: Will be and they're playing Thursday night, so you want to get on that one very surely.
Speaker 2: Anyway, what have you heard around the rats this week?
Speaker 3: Put the fellers out and a sicko Harness racing fan gave me a we love. He's a big fan of the pod too, So shout out Matt. Race nine at Ednington tomorrow, Yeah, number seven Harrison. Matt's given me a little blue pit spiel. Was a bold second here and hard and a harder grade two weeks ago, only going down by a nose while he's drawn the wider barrier. He's a actible enough to go forward from the start, ease back and this is a definite dropping great. So there you go, number Race nine, number seven Harrison at Ednington on Friday night. Don't love the name, No, I've got a few more so Thoroughbred Saturday set up a race two number two shaking Stevens Spit three dollars ninety and a dollar sixty Flemington Race three. This is a bonus back race. I've got two runners here that I like. Number one Rise at Dawn four dollars eighty and a dollar sixty five place, and number two Craig.
Speaker 1: Craig.
Speaker 3: What's Craig a name for a horse?
Speaker 1: I love animals with people's names.
Speaker 3: Craig dollar ninety, So Craig is the favorite.
Speaker 2: Does Craig have a jogie? It's just Craig, just go bums.
Speaker 1: It's this off and running Greig.
Speaker 3: But I had to look at the same race multi Rise at Dawn top three and Craig top two, tur Or sixty and both top two. You get four dollars and five cents. So have a look at that.
Speaker 1: Craig. Oh my god, I'm just annoyed that. Now, if I ever own a horse, I can't just call them Craig. Phil shout out to Craig. I might have to start following Craig around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a win two weeks gag, so really I watched its good run.
Speaker 1: It comes Craig basically tunks back on the inside.
Speaker 3: It's Craig Fleming and Race four number one, Pisces at tur Or sixty and Randwick Race four number ten, clear thinking and a dollar ninety.
Speaker 1: Powerful stuff for right. We will check these all up on our Instagram story later on. We'll put that up today so that you can get on. They're all on Saturday? Are they harness a Friday?
Speaker 3: Saturday?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Brilliant? All right, we'll chuck those up on the Instagram story for you if you failed to write those ones down. And now it is time for one of my favorite segments of the week, stats to impress the ladies.
Speaker 3: This is even more rattling doing this a shidio looking you in the eye.
Speaker 1: Right, you don't have to look me in the eye. I feel like I should for it when you do.
Speaker 3: Sharks Titans, Eight of the Gold Coast last ten night matches have gone under the total points under forty seven and a half of Dollard ninety six.
Speaker 2: I don't like scoring when it's dark.
Speaker 3: Spain, Germany and the Euros Kai Havevertz has scored a goal and four of Germany's last six European Championship night matches.
Speaker 2: Oh, he likes it at night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't try waking him up for it in the morning.
Speaker 2: He only wants it at night.
Speaker 3: Portugal France that both teams to score. Marker has failed to hit in seven of Portugal's last eight European Championship knockout stage both teams, so only one team is going to score a goal.
Speaker 1: So this is a This is a matchup of selfish lovers, is what this is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically they're going to get themselves across the line and then nothing for the other team.
Speaker 3: Good time after that, Yeah, nighttime familiar wimbled and Men's Jack Draper versus cam Norri. Each of cam Norri's last seven ATP second round matches against left handed opponents have gone over the total games line.
Speaker 1: How did you find that step?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 3: We don't reveal the source, so you get over the total games thirty nine and a half of dollar ninety one.
Speaker 1: So can you run that step fast? Be a good.
Speaker 3: Each of cam Norri's last seven ATP second round matches against left handed opponents have gone over the total match games.
Speaker 2: Take the overs.
Speaker 3: If you like that, you're gonna love this. MLB Marinos versus oriole Orioles Orioles. The Orioles have trailed after three innings and five of their last seven Wednesday night games against Al West opponents who have held a winning record.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a few levels there, Yeah, elis Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't I don't think we've got the market to bet on yeah, to bet on it.
Speaker 1: But I thought it was a six stat that is. Yeah, that's all I've got. Use it to inform your bedding. Wisely, I like I like that, you know what, don't tell me, but blows my mind. How how you dredging these up? They get more and more obscure every week. I love the left handers and on Wednesday, Yeah, as right.
Speaker 2: Up my early.
Speaker 1: All right, now it is time for and actually we did this last week. We didn't have his thing. This week we do have his thing. It's time for the three way get in on the three way action with Maniah Lane and the tab Oh. This podcast is it's really taking a turn for the rails. It's really adopted its own sort of.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I like it. I don't know if I love it. It's making me feel a little uncomfortable if I'm honest. Lane's not here obviously, so we're going to give him a leg. Now. On his way out the door, he did mention he wanted to get in on the All Blacks in some way.
Speaker 2: He didn't say exactly what.
Speaker 1: So we're going to pick something for him, and I think at a dollar seventeen that's probably not enough. That's we're giving him a free shot, there aren't we and we want the bit to come in.
Speaker 3: But we know it's got to be some.
Speaker 1: Jeopardy a little bit, So I think we go the line.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna have to explain this to me because for some reason, negative negative in my mind just do my head in.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna take New Zealand minus twelve and a half.
Speaker 1: And that means we think that they're gonna win by twelve and a half points or more.
Speaker 3: Yep, third en plus, So.
Speaker 1: Thirteen plus we'll just call it thirteen plus. Sorry, caaren.
Speaker 3: So that's twelve and a half. Yeah, thirteen plus is third.
Speaker 2: En plus is a dollar eighty seven.
Speaker 3: Okay, the other side of it, yes, England that plus twelve and a half.
Speaker 1: That means you're saying England are gonna either win or lose by less than twelve and a half. Yeah, hey, you're right, Hey, little negative numbers over here. Either I'm going to go I'll go second. I am going this spit.
Speaker 3: I like to.
Speaker 1: Consider betting on Kaylan Ponger by proxy. So Kaylen pong is back for the nights this weekend. I'm not entirely sure whether he's coming off the bench. I think it was named on the bench.
Speaker 3: He named it four.
Speaker 2: I was named at four back. Yeah, okay, I'm a little weary.
Speaker 1: I'm betting on someone who's come back from an injury that was sustained.
Speaker 2: By medieval horse riders.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to bet on him, but I do think that he's gonna have a massive impact on that team. So I'm bidding on Greg Marju to score the one. He's been sort of out of form. He's throughout his career terrorized the Warriors. But Greg Marju to score. I think this is bidding on Calen pong and by proxy, he's a dollar sixty four to score any time.
Speaker 2: For the notes, that's my league of three.
Speaker 3: There was way more than confusing than plus minus soon and half.
Speaker 1: I took myself into it last week. Took myself into a corner there as well, and lost a bit.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do we have combined odds? Are we putting this together?
Speaker 1: All right? Be with us here as we try and compile this one in real time. What are you going for here, Carl?
Speaker 3: Well, it might depend on what our current oh, okay situation is.
Speaker 1: All right, well, let me let me just go and find my dear friend Greg Marju to score a trader. We must be about any time. So if I put those three dollars something, yeah, three dollars and six okay.
Speaker 3: Do we want to get Larry or do we want to get home?
Speaker 2: I think we want to get home.
Speaker 3: South Sidney rabbit O's minus three and a half.
Speaker 2: You were going to go thirteen plus?
Speaker 3: Yeah at a dollar nineteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we just bring it home. Okay, I think we bring it home. So you're going South Sydney minus three and a half minus three.
Speaker 2: And a half.
Speaker 3: So that means, yes, they're going to win by four or more.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And we put all three of those together, we have got ourselves about five dollars eighty two.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll bring this one home for the punter.
Speaker 1: So we're going New Zealand minus twelve and a half against England. We're going Greg Marju and we're going South Sydney Rabbits minus three and a half. That's our three way this week at five dollars eighty two. I think we I think we're going to be on the board.
Speaker 3: Here'd be remiss of us not to mention last week's three ways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, legs two.
Speaker 3: I think my South and Lane got the job done.
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 3: How did? How did you go?
Speaker 1: I was wrong for the right reasons. I said that I didn't think Lomax was going to back up from origin, and he didn't. He didn't even play. Unfortunately, the dolphins got tailed up there by the dragons and I lost us last week's around the We've put together a little accountability video that we're putting out each week. The hard part about that is I have to make the video and it's you know, that may explain why I didn't go out till last.
Speaker 3: Night soulf Reflection.
Speaker 1: It was quite hard, Yeah it was, yeah, but look, I think I'm better for it this week, look as my logic still just as confusing as ever. Yeah, but I do think that Greg marjhe is gonna score this weekend.
Speaker 2: So that's the TB. He's only a dollar sixty four.
Speaker 1: So that's our three way for this week. I hopefully enjoyed the podcast a little earlier this week than last, although I kind of liked the Thursday because.
Speaker 2: You've got that Thursday.
Speaker 1: Night NRL game in there, which we will hopefully make a little bit of money on tonight. Thank you very much for coming into the studio. I hope you enjoyed your cherry popping here in the ACC Export Beer Gun Studio. Absolutely Thanks, no worries, and we'll see you next week for another episode of the a SEC sports Book. We'll spent here at the ACC Sports Book, but our friends at the TAB are good to go.