Speaker 1: Live from the All Blacks Experience in the Auckland, CBD. This is the Agenda Podcast for Friday, the thirtieth of August.
Speaker 2: The Agenda Podcast, the home of Sporting Nonsense and clap Trap, brought to you my names for Vulgra.
Speaker 1: Well, welcome into the podcast, Gelane. We are down here at All Blacks Experience, and it is a great pleasure to welcome in the como kid in Jones for the first time.
Speaker 3: Get a mate, he getting on.
Speaker 4: I'm very good, but I welcome on to the all sends great and thank you very much for having me Mike Lane out here. He was so good an experience, wasn't.
Speaker 3: He He was. Yeah, So we've just gone through come.
Speaker 1: I's just given us a full tour of the All Blacks Experience thing here, and I'm particularly proud of you Lane for leading us out fearlessly to face the hucker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you. Yeah, that's that's closest I'm going to get. And I talk about on this podcast quite a lot, coming about the fact when I turned thirty it was finally the age where I had to give away my dream of saying, you know, if I quit work and just trained, I could be an all black and at thirty it was quite a big moment for me when I said, you know that dream's gone, but.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Man, I'd put you under a little bit of pressure there. I said, they do this thing good and great is walking down that tunnel and either going to thrive, you get a relax. You got to smile and say I'm going to take this moment, or you tense up and you think shit. You know, I'd rather be sitting in the commentary box.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: Looking at you walking down there, you're shaking it off.
Speaker 3: Thanks man, pretty pumped up.
Speaker 4: You didn't take a backward step when we faced the haka. I think there's still a little bit of room there. Don't. Don't give away that dream.
Speaker 3: So thanks Carmer.
Speaker 5: That's made me feel a lot better about myself.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to put on some weight and you're going to have to do some skills.
Speaker 5: That's a little bit to work on it.
Speaker 3: Don't give away the dream.
Speaker 1: I would actually say that thirty was probably a little bit late for you, to be honest. I think everyone else might have figured that out a little bit earlier than you did.
Speaker 3: How good was the tour? Though oh so good.
Speaker 5: But Ian, you've just started a new job here, haven't you at All Blacks Experiences's while we're here, gave us a great tour. Can you explain what's happening there in your new role?
Speaker 4: Yep, superstoke to be able to do that general manager of the All Blacks Experience and why the tails is really just making this space really welcoming for all of our visits domestically and internationally to kind of share the secret. So who the all Blacks and their black fans are, Why do New Zealas love this game? Why we so damn good at this game? And then just let kids like you say your kids dream about becoming a black fan or all black you know, we want them to be able to sense it, smell it, and touch it. So the whole experience is about the making our grassroots. Mate, as I talk to you guys in there, all the clubs in New Zealand, they do an incredible job of making the next generation of black fans and all blacks sharing that love of the game. And then from that love of the game, we went to Shaping where me and Manara is on the team that dominated up there. So all the skills, the pressure, the agility, how you shape that love and becoming and lead athlete to them at the end being so making the sheeping and being an All Black. And then that's super super proud moment at the end when we walk down the tuner on face the hackers. So that's really what the all Black experiences, what New Zealand is to be so proud of this place and say connected to this place that they share it with world.
Speaker 3: Yeah awesome.
Speaker 5: I mean because that opened in twenty twenty, which at the time not a great time to open because it went straight into a pandemic. Look going on going on and looking at it or the All Black brand is, you know, probably New Zealand's strongest export in terms of a brand. So it's it's good to see that it's of being re energized a little bit. People are traveling again. You've got international visitors.
Speaker 1: We've got an argent Hindu that just come in there and tried to pick the William Wurbellis up off the table in front of us.
Speaker 3: So put those bloody gloves on, mate. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, because and also the fact that I knew about the all Blacks experience, and I think if you lived in Auckland, you would, But the perception that I had was always it was just just for tourists. But going around it with you today and seeing like the journey and everything like that, all the names on the walls, this is something that every key we should be doing.
Speaker 4: It's definitely not a museum. It's an interactive, forty five minute guided tour of you get to touch, you get to feel, you get to smell what it's like to be an all black and a black fer and you get to sense it. And really, what I want people to zoo is it Mike Lane or G Lane? What do you call them? Fame the G Lane? I want we want I want to share the wider the spirit of the all blacks. Right, so when you start in this journey, you kind of know who the all blacks are, but when you finish this journey, I want you to feel who the all blacks are. I want you to feel what it's like to be an all black, to be a black fern. I want you to just kind of have that moment. And that's what this tour is all about, just sharing the wider So Yep, New Zealand's absolutely will connect with it. And what I want New Zealanders to bring their kids, because they bring their kids. We've got the breaders, the cup at the moment, we've got the World Cup. We've just had the Freedom Cup. When you see trophies, when you touch trophies, you can dream about the mate. And when you dream about them, you can become them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Mean, and that's a great vision.
Speaker 5: I wish that I had done this tour as a kid, because I played a lot of I played representative of Rugby and Waikato and stuff like that. I was actually pretty good. Como, No, I wasn't that good. But you know what if on that experience having sitting the changing rooms, having all the all blacks talk to you past in prison around what it means and everything. I didn't really know that growing up as a kid. I just saw the all blacks playing you play. I didn't really get any of that connection whatsoever. So I am bringing my kids down here one dred percent, especially my seven year old, who's a complete nut job when it comes to rugby, and get him in their changing room and hopefully he can be my retirement.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well he'll ignite a dream, right, Yeah? Not the flame And what our guides do world class guys. They just share the stories that a lot of formal players are coming here and they share their journey into the jersey. They share their stories when they played South Africa for the first time. But the guides themselves had their own personal stories. And when we share stories like that, we connect with each other. And the great thing. Bring your kids down there. You had kept mer Lam who he had two days ago. Josh Cromfield was here this morning. They're going to bump into some players. When you bump into players in New Zealanders once more, why are the All Blacks so good? Or we are you? We are part of New Zealand. We're accessible to everyone out there and it should always be like that. So come and have a yarn that will share the stories the rivalries who are playing South Africa this coming weekend. Let me or a former All Black tell you how intense, how insane, how crazy that place is and how the All Backs have to be ready for it. We can do that together.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a great point that you raised about, Like I thought it was just for tourists as well, like if I was coming to New Zealand, it's from overseas. I was like, this is probably where I would go. I was like, as a local, I feel like I know the all black story until you're in there and then you're like, oh, I actually hang on and I and once we were walking down that tunitle, I'm started a bit of butterflies, starting to get a little bit nervous, you know, the energy is starting to build up. And then also obviously the fact that we had yourself as well leading us around. There's some old jerseys there that game warn jerseys from back in the day, and for someone who actually did all of it to be able to tell you, like what it's like, what your story was coming through as well.
Speaker 3: These jerseys they are the old cotton ones. Oh yeah, from.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. When you put on that jersey, you actually feel like you're putting on a Superman cape.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, you turn into a superhero, you honestly do. It's not just your jersey either, is it. It's a jerzy of all of those men that have been before you. Black fans think the same thing, and that is that power of that black jersey. I mean, the color has been with us for one hundred plus years. It is strong, It is us it's legacy. And we talk about legacy a lot in this country, and this is what this place is about. Legacy.
Speaker 3: And it was a bit of a moment there for you. Man.
Speaker 5: You saw a relative on the wall there as we walk through, every single all black yes that has gone has got their name on the wall as you walk through the corridor.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Mine's not up there yet, but my Lan's brother is Billy Bush, who was I think All Black number seven hundred and thirty eight. And as we were walking through the hallways, I was just sort of scanning the wall and then it came up and there's Bloody W.
Speaker 3: Bush there, Old Billy.
Speaker 4: Check that out. So you are part of the family, you see. I like to think you becoming all black, your family becomings all black. So when I right there on the coattails.
Speaker 3: Yeah a good description.
Speaker 1: Still time, still time to get my number up there may heaven year. So people want to come down here and check this out. How often are that? Because there's guided tours every so often? How often a they? How do people get all their tickets? And it for seven days a week.
Speaker 4: The only day we're not opening is Christmas Day, But come along ten till five. There's tours on the hour. We can make them groups of twenty six. But we can cater for everything. Everything is doable. Kids, birthdays, birthdays, which is great, awesome. For corporate events, we do some leadership. We had your good mate in here the other day, Kieren redoing some of them leadership, which is just so powerful. Here's a guy that has been there, done that and got the t ship right. So much man, so amazing stuff we can do with Permance Lab, which is New Zeala Rugby, just leadership, seminars, execs, high end, great merchandise. So come down and maybe we can get yourself a jersey, yeah avoided name jersey.
Speaker 5: You need bush on the backs.
Speaker 3: Bush, that's all it is.
Speaker 4: So yeah, come along. So since Sky's City, Federal Street, you on CBD, come along here at the moment because I'm just started. I'm such a generous guy. You come along this month and next I'm going to give you free parking. How about that we give them free parking in Sky's City. Come along, hang out with us, Come to this front count and say, hey, Carmo sent me along. They're going to look after you.
Speaker 3: It's worth coming down here. Just to check out the shot. The shop itself is awesome. I mean, yeah, it is good.
Speaker 5: I'm going to have you PERUSA after its little can I can I offer one bit of feedback on the tour the changing room from my experience, I think it needs a little bit more liniment, yes, or maybe some deep heat or you know, just just at.
Speaker 4: You are old school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's right.
Speaker 5: And maybe some electrical tape that I could just because I one thing I was missing was just winding electric tape around my head mindlessly and then running out to the park. It should be an option for some people to be able to strap up and just fall rub down. Okay, I'll take or making a mental shot that down in it out.
Speaker 3: All right, Let's take a quick break.
Speaker 1: When we come back, I want to talk a little bit about some of these jerseys and then also your journey as well comer.
Speaker 3: So we're going to take quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: So we are down here at the All Blacks Experience in the heart of Auckland, CBD. Sitting right in front of us with William Wibellos trophy. To our right are a bunch of jerseys that we had to look at when we went down into the changing rooms there.
Speaker 3: Some of these are they your game Warn jerseys, two of.
Speaker 4: Them are my game Warn jerseys, and one is a very very special jersey. He does know I've got it actually, But at the moment we have these rivalry tours, so our guides and the South. When I'm down here, we've got some former players coming along talking about who are our greatest rivals. Well, without question, it is a spring Books. They think, they breathe. They love the game like we love the game. And the greatest challenge for an All Black is the goodest sat ever and play at Alis Park and win it Ellis Park, like the greatest challenge for a Springbok is to come to New Zealand and to try and win at Eden Park. So they are greatest rivals. But the jersey I have, I'd love people to come down at his game worn and please you can see a little bit of blood on it, sweet on the collar our captain Sean Fitzpatrick. In the nineteen ninety six series. We played them five times that year, two in the Try Nations three in a series, but that jersey was from Test match number two of the series in Pretoria and the moment everyone will know is right on full time. Sean Fitzpatrick US, we've defended the line for about four or five minutes, these big yolks just going hammer and tongs. Yep, people will know that sounds that's.
Speaker 3: That is iconic.
Speaker 5: That's up there with the Lomu my cat. That's up there with almost beavers cac. Yes, in terms of those iconic kind of moments, and that that thumping of the ground and the first time that the All Blacks had won a series in South Africa in ninety ninety six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that whole series is set up, as I said, five games that your first test and crow shots you won. But the key games building up the series was and it was a classic All Black test match in Newland's last test of the Try Nations. Everyone remember it for the big you know, the gigantic trophy, the one they'd made in inches rather than centimeters. Yeah, yeah, you need if you go on YouTube ninety ninety six Newland's All Black game. It is a ridiculously huge Tri Nations trophy. Please go and have a look at that as an iconic but a kit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's huge.
Speaker 4: But to set up the series, we knew he had to dominate that game, and in particular we knew he had to physically dominate the skipper of France, Fois Pinat. Absolutely put him to the sword, took him out of the match, just cheer physicality.
Speaker 5: Was anyone in particular that you had that job, you know what I mean? It was a couple of players.
Speaker 4: It was an eight man effort. Just let's take let's get into Francois because he was their skipper, right, he was their leader.
Speaker 5: Was anyone in particular who you could single out who just gave him the treatment?
Speaker 3: His eyes lit up, my great mate.
Speaker 4: I think he played his best Test match for the All Blacks that day was Craigdown. Craig Down was, without question the private match in that game. He was on fire. Is a little bit of pressure for bull Ellen for the Test. Spot absolutely rose to the occasion to je throw and was just awesome on that day. And that set up the Durban when we had to win in Durban. Absolutely broke it down to the Durban, which is the first Test. Because we won Durban, it gave us the chance to wrap up the series of betore. We did not want to go to Ellis Park one all and it wouldn't have been good. So one on Durbin gave us a chance to win a Victoria. That is where that jersey is from. And I'm saying, jerseys, this is what you can do here at the All Black Experience. Come down and personalize your own jersey. There's a Lane seven.
Speaker 3: I did play seven.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to be laying eight as a read eight.
Speaker 3: There's a Stewart eight. Stuart three. May shock you to learn I played on the waning back in the day.
Speaker 4: But they do look good.
Speaker 5: I feel I feel terrible Camo that there they are on the same rank as those jerseys, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Actually it's actually a bit of Seawan Fitzpatrick's blood on the color of mine now.
Speaker 4: And the other jersey I've got them, they just very finished. The jerseys from my opposition on the day the nineteen ninety five Rugby World Cup Final and Astridum was the guy's name. The jerseys are actually stopped swap. Sorry after not on the field they celebrated. We went in a mood to do anything, went up through our respective changing room. So it's along walk up this tunnel, elis park up some stairs up there, changing sheds and then over time, as spring Block and all Black rugby teams do, we got together for a bit of a yard in the jerseys.
Speaker 5: So with the jerseys, it's a new This might be a stupid question, but you get a new jersey each game and it's up to you if you want to swap it or get rid of it, or you know, or pass it on the.
Speaker 4: Way that it used to happen back in the day, because we also had games during during the week. For those matches during the week, we had to hand our jerseys back. Yeah, watched them for the next Tuesday's game. But for test matches you got to keep your test match jersey and kitch focks and shorts and top and the news just swapped it every time. And you know, I think I pretty much swapped it every test match, played seventy nine test matches, pretty much swapped it every time. Later on, towards the end of the career, they started kind of giving you two jerseys.
Speaker 3: Yes I wanted to.
Speaker 4: Swap and one to keep. So yeah, and I've got a stack of jerseys somewhere.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 5: You talk about your opposition there in South Africa All Blacks this weekend against South Africa. Who was the biggest badass South African player you came across in your career.
Speaker 4: Oh, Mane, there's a whole list that these guys are into you, right. The thing about ser Africans they want to physically dominate you. That's the mindset. They're so confident that that's all they want to do. So you have to match that. Mark Andrews was intense. He was not as physically as huge as say the Cobers visas or the Barley Schwartz of the world are the Reuben Kruger's, but he was intense and came at you and at you and at you, so you have to keep coming back and back and back. Lucky for me, I had a guy called Robert Brooker could do all of that, so I physically didn't have to worry about doing that. But he was a guy or Ruben Kruger. I mentioned ninety five Red World Cup blindside flank. He was right up there, the man. You ha LaRue that that's his ear.
Speaker 5: And one has great quote after long afterwards, was I think I could have bit in his ear right off.
Speaker 4: Well that's what when you I love that Saragon accent because when you went to walk into the ground. That's what I'm saying. Hey, we're going tot's clumb you into the ground.
Speaker 5: That soarvagant scrump, just getting down and dirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's the thing. But the thing, you know, we keep saying, sir, Efrikans are strong, Sarafrigans are tough. But remember, lads, the All Blacks are all of that as well.
Speaker 5: And our record over there, we've won twenty six over there, they've only won twenty five, so we're a.
Speaker 3: Head on that tally. That's incredible.
Speaker 5: In New Zealand, it's thirty three to ten or something to the All Blacks.
Speaker 3: So you're right.
Speaker 5: We always talk about how brutal and they are, but hey, I mean the record shows that weird.
Speaker 4: We're the thing when you play, that's mindset right. Physically, we're going to be as big, as strong as I know, we're more skillful and quickly. We can think all of that, but it's mindset. So you have to match them. And they think they're going to dominate you, and they think they've just got to scrum you or rock you. You have to attack their perceived number one weapon. What's the first rule of war? Take out what they think is their number one weapon. When you take that out, what have they got? They got plenty, but they got plenty. But that's in your mind. If that's what you think.
Speaker 5: Who do you think is the number one weapon for South Africa this weekend that the deal should be targeting? Well the crowd, yeah, right at the stadium.
Speaker 4: I mean, I cannot emphasize to you enough how crazy this place is. Right, And you have to be fully prepared for Ellis Park, and not just prepared for Elis Park. You have to be prepared for like the one drive from Alice Park. You know, you hop off the motorway, all pretty good. Ellis Park's in a pretty tough area of joe Burg and it's from then it's intense. So you actually got to use that energy, use that mannic kind of behavior to your advantage. You need to be ready for that, right, and then you stop the bus, which is cool. You have to walk from the bus to the stadius. You're walking through them. And the way Saraficants prepare for a two thirty game is at breakfast time. They are into it from the start, so they are they come from a good place and it's brilliant, right, But then from that you can go into your changing sheads and you're around your mates, it's a little bit calmer before game time. But for me, you, our guys have to be kind of ready for that. We were ready for that in twenty two because we're under the pump, right, Well, some of our guys haven't been there, so we've got to make sure you, Me and Jason, Ryan and Razor got to make sure these guys are ready for that.
Speaker 1: Well, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and we'll talk about this game coming up this weekend. And because it's making me nervous, so I need you to come and nerves a little bit, we'll take quick break. We're right back, Welcome back into the podcast. We've got a couple of South Africans just watching us do this as well, so they are all is to hear what's your production for this weekend. But this is, like you said, for a lot of these players their first time over there at Alice Park.
Speaker 3: I think it's called.
Speaker 1: Something else due to sponsorship rights now, but they're not paying us since we won't be saying what is going to be the biggest thing about walking out into the field for those players who haven't been there at Alice Park before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good question.
Speaker 4: To just meet that intensity with their own intensity, to know that they're going into this squadroom, but to know that they can meet that fire. And that's a real good mindset to hem. And I think you know there's been stuff happening off the field and the all Back coaching staff and ad to no disrespect to Leom mcdoniber, I think that can actually be a good thing for New Zealand Psyche because New Zealand is All Blacks in particular, it really good when we circle the wagons, right, it's all a sudden it's us against them and we play soer arica. It's not the team you're playing. You're playing the nation, right, But New Zealand's love that. It's circle of wagons, razor or bring it and this is our team now, this is our coaching staff, this is who we are. We're now away from New Zealand. So that's actually to me as a positive positive. So it's making me, yeah, really excited by the weekend and actually thinking the All Blacks are going to do really good, even though these South Africas are making us nervous talking about the game. I think we're in a good, good, good spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think a few were to ask the South Africans, they would have said, like, how kind a team that just lost Argentina at home just a few weeks ago? What could have changed between then and going over to South Africa that you know, would make you think that they could then beat the world champions?
Speaker 4: Heaps, because it's we're playing Seraca, Alice Parker starts, it's a whole different ballgame. Clearly there's a lot stuff going on off the field leading up to that first Test match. When we look back now on hindsight that Argentina on amazing day, they took the chances that came their way, and what happened, what happened. But momentum is a great thing in sport, isn't it. All of a sudden must have a change of management or structure of something was happening here at Eden Park. The team played so much difference, so much more intense, so much for width, So all of a sudden, that momentum is going. Now they'll carry that momentum to Alice park As I said, circle of wagons, this is our moment we did it in twenty two. Jason Ryan was here in twenty two. Here'll have the guys super amped right to absolutely take on the Springboks. What they think they con dominated us at. We matched that we have the width, we have the skills, we have the speed, Scott Barrett's back. So all of that I think of oz in the All Black camp and the way we're starting to took ourselves up now men, I think we're in good shape.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to believe from an excell and o standpoint, people have been talking about the lineout for the All Blacks and that it's been a bit It was a bit off in that first Argentinian game.
Speaker 3: Did it come right in the second one? Do you think, yeah?
Speaker 4: It did it?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 4: I just so at times I think we over complicate things when we own the ball, certainly an attitude, we own the pace of the game, and I think that's all we have to then control the pace in terms of getting to line out, executing really quickly, be really clear and precise on our calls, and just do what we want to do rather than never let it slow down so the Serificans can translate to their pace. We have to own the ball. We have to own the pace. From that we can control the football.
Speaker 1: I say, Andrew, they used sor right, they love just bogging the game right down.
Speaker 3: They were calling for scrums.
Speaker 1: Off marks at the World cupter they call them mark and then can we back a scrum down ninety minutes away from the try line.
Speaker 3: It's such a negative football, But can.
Speaker 4: I say these fun things? Sorry about lineouts? Even here it's been on the bench, he's started, Yes, one, that guy's starting. If a dude like that is sitting on the bench could potentially play for seventy five minutes, he's playing for sixty. So we got to get there and down mind that guy starting and right, let's target him, but he might take him out of.
Speaker 5: Again of mind games obviously from Erasmus and speaking of got Rastmus and then you've got Robinson. Are they two of the most eccentric coaches ever seen in world rugby?
Speaker 4: I hope? So? Isn't that good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Is that good?
Speaker 4: Because we've got to get behind the theme, the passion, the way raiser connects with you and me, but our kids more importantly, once they start connecting with our kids, this whole teent, this whole country is behind the All Blacks. They are non biased boys, but they are our team. They are our country's team. And when the All Blacks are firing and the All Blacks are winning in these hostile environments like Ellis Park, the country's doing good. Boys.
Speaker 1: Between Razzie with his flashing lights and then raising with his breakdown saying it's going to be like a blue light disc go out there.
Speaker 3: So what's your prediction All Blacks are going to take this one out?
Speaker 1: Do you think it's going to be tight or do you think that we actually could put quite a score on them.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's no questions. It's going to be tight. We're absolutely going to be tight. Now we're playing at their Eden Park, right, they don't want to lose at there Eden Park. Look, we never gonna well have because I lost that game in ninety four.
Speaker 3: I was there.
Speaker 5: I was there, and I goes, oh it was the last time they lost at Eden Park.
Speaker 4: I remember I was there. So it's going to be tight. But we have to the first twenty minutes to me will tell you the match. And we have to say come out absolutely firing. We have to be intense, we have to play with speed like they can't match because lolsk we don't play against them that much. They don't play against us that much, and there's some guys in our team they don't know. We have to play the speed, width and pace and skill that They're going, Shit, what's happening here? I can't last the next sixty minutes. So we got to get some points on the board and we've just got to keep that. We have to have more intense moments than them. If we keep the pressure for longer than them, we win the match. So I'm all on, boys.
Speaker 5: We need in the dressing room.
Speaker 1: We've had you in the old the All Blacks experience Shadow that was exciting, but we need to get you there.
Speaker 5: At least at least in at least in the commentary box before the match. All that I'm talking about for us the basically do them. I'm just talking about, you know, Joe Public and people. They need you in the lounge at three am, coming in with two cups of tea and then just giving it to them about how we're going to win, and then you leave and go to the next house, make cup tea.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's a.
Speaker 4: Great idea you've just given me. Why don't we maybe I'll look to doing something here the All Blacks Experience when when the time zones match and we're gonna you boys can help ourselves. Let's have some watch parties. Let's come along here, let's put the big screen up. You guys can do some commentary, you know, oh fire the troops up before and a halftime. It's still watch parties. So watch this space experience.
Speaker 3: That would be great and they will hold you to that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's on. It's on record. Carrie's like, oh god, I'm going to make this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right marketing having out down down to hear that.
Speaker 4: Before we wrap up, I just want one last thing on this new All Black Experience. And what we're so excited about this is a joint venture which is brilliant. New Zealand Rugby Union and our partners not Taho Tourism, and they had just been phenomenal. They are just so I mean, they connect with New Zealanders for a start, but they get us and that was the most important thing right from the very start, that they understood who we were as all blacks, the values of all blacks, and how we want to share those secrets. Because a great thing about sharing as you know, lads, is that means the all bocs have to keep evolving. So just a little tip. When we share, we're sharing last year's secrets, not this year's secrets. So that's how the all Blacks get better and better. Say now, I'm so such a beautiful partnership. I tell you tourism in New Zealand Rugby and are we going to take this to the world voice and you guys are going to help us.
Speaker 5: You've got a dream job. You've got a dream job here come also, best of luck with it. You're only what four days in? Who got you in your fresh So yeah, thanks very much.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. Coming down. Hey, listen, New Zealand's this is a place for you to be very proud of. Come along, bring your family and then bring you overseas guests and we'll look after them for you.
Speaker 3: Brilliant. Thanks very much.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the ACC's and Gender podcast, brought to you by Export Ultra. For more episodes, like and follow on iHeartRadio. You get your podcast