Speaker 1: Toto.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, breeze.
Speaker 3: Back Hi, guys, back in the chair produces a back.
Speaker 2: The whole team's here.
Speaker 3: We're all here, The gang's all back together.
Speaker 2: I miss you. I've missed you guys as well so much. Don't ask me who I've.
Speaker 3: Missed the most, option, I've missed you all equally.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe this gift that I got you will swim things in my.
Speaker 2: Favorite there's a gift so full of it.
Speaker 1: Let me just grab the gift.
Speaker 2: I got it. Breathe this morning. Now there's a fight. Colrdia has got it. Clint's chasing her around, but Corney is getting away.
Speaker 1: Corny is making.
Speaker 2: Her way around the desk. Now through the door. Can you get to me?
Speaker 3: I'm Cordia reallyous to get the gift to me first.
Speaker 2: I just commentated that, guys, you'll.
Speaker 1: Fight call just link She's quick.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You have in your hand? Is there a card or anything? There's not a you have in your hand a selection of books for baby Toto. And what each of us have done. I'm taking saying like I'm taking the credit. Wasn't my idea, but we are all involved in this. We've got you each a book from our childhood.
Speaker 2: That's cute. Do you like?
Speaker 3: I love the wrapping paper and it's really nice.
Speaker 1: There's a book we've each chosen a book.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I should guess you know. This is what I do every time one of my friends has a baby. I buy her, I buy her, I buy the baby. Two of my favorite books from my childhood.
Speaker 1: She's given so many babies, The Lady Gaga Autobiography.
Speaker 2: And I love it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So first book is Guess how Much I Love You? By Sam McBratney.
Speaker 2: This is a key. We I know this book. I actually know this book.
Speaker 1: You just gave it away.
Speaker 2: Ella, we're all kiwis.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, it's a hard cover.
Speaker 2: Next is Doctor Seuss, Green Eggs and Ham.
Speaker 1: A classic.
Speaker 2: I could have guessed who this was wrong, I wonder who.
Speaker 3: And the last one the Little Yellow Digger Treasury. Wait wait, the Digger's name is Treasury. No.
Speaker 2: I think it's like all of the Little Digger stories. Oh yeah, right, special edition, quite a fifty fifty book. Bring it out maybe when he's older. Okay, what do you Okay? I think this one? Guess how Much I Love You is from Ella am I revealing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you keep going, keep going.
Speaker 3: This has thrown me because this is from Clint Green Eggs and Ham is from Clint, but it could be from Claudia as well, but I think that's from Clint, which means Claudia's favorite book.
Speaker 2: From her child's The Little Yellow Digger. To change, this is from Clint. This is from Claudia. No, you've gotten one. After you've changed, Claudia.
Speaker 1: I got I got either Little Yellow Digger.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I was right the first time with that.
Speaker 1: To his favorite book is that when she was a baby, that was her favorite book. But because remember she was obsessed with diggers, Yeah, obsised, she loved them. So it's a classic that book.
Speaker 2: Okay, love that. That's very nice. Claudia is guess how much I love you?
Speaker 3: Yea, which I just thought, you know, cold heart, Claudia would never he was born with a heart.
Speaker 2: I chose not true.
Speaker 1: Clint prefers guess how much I despise.
Speaker 2: You don't have to guess, because I'll tell you very cute.
Speaker 3: And then Ella Green Eggs and let's go Sam, I am you know if it was the law Axe, then I want to know.
Speaker 2: I was trying to look for it, but I also love Grinning Form the.
Speaker 1: Other great doctors to give a kid as Oh the places You'll go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you guys want to know what the books are that I always give. The first one is Harry McCleary. I always steer it in Donaldson's Dairy, which I actually found out since living in New Zealand that is from a Kiwi author, which is very cool. I always give that book. And the other one is Where the Wild Things Are.
Speaker 1: I'm very surprised that Harry McClary from Donaldson's Dairy made it over to Ossie because you guys don't have diaries.
Speaker 2: No, we don't. As the corner store. Yeah that's what we call them.
Speaker 3: But as a kid, that was my all time favorite book, and it's so much so that I ended up getting my first dog, which was named Scampy, which looked like Harry McClary.
Speaker 2: And then now I've got another one which that's.
Speaker 1: Going to say, Whitney's a bit of a hearing mcleary.
Speaker 3: Remember when they did that competition in New Zealand where they wanted to find look alike and.
Speaker 1: We're going into and then some ship happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I tried to end to Whitney, but I and I photo shopped the color of her.
Speaker 1: You took it real serious.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the podcast people want to know how you're going. That's very sweet. Thank you guys. What a lovely gift. Whose idea was that? I think mine?
Speaker 1: Ours?
Speaker 2: Was it yours? Called? I think it was mine? But we can share it. Yeah, but I got it and the wrapping paper is very The lady at the shop did it, did she?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I picked the wrapping paper.
Speaker 1: I only got it because I fucking reminded her. Okay, if we're taking credit for different things and this and this nice gift, if we all have to take some credit for it.
Speaker 3: The creator, all of you and listener also was making sure I got it.
Speaker 2: Today, she messaged me, Violet, going, did you go to the bookshop because you talked about on the podcasting?
Speaker 1: Well you're not.
Speaker 2: Let's do the podcast what.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe I missed that podcast on in the nursery. I might have missed that one.
Speaker 2: When can I ask a question? When can we come meet Toto? Yeah? We need to organize that.
Speaker 1: Do we need to get a new shots? Yeah? I haven't shots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Fireball is the preferred shot.
Speaker 2: If if you're coming to visit, the Toto's preference. But yeah, no, we need to true. I thought he was a slipper.
Speaker 1: Have you know the joke?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, I'm not It's a.
Speaker 2: Shot that b likes. Okay, yeah, like I could drink like mother likes Son. No what yeah the shot the shot like mother likes Sven. He likes the same shots. I like, yes anyway, No, I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Look, last night was probably the worst night we've had, which I mean.
Speaker 1: Because because he knew, he knew that you go today how it works like that, and you would have put out the pheromones and he would have picked up on the stress hormones. Yeah, and you would have been stressed and so then. But other than that, just chill out.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, shut up, chill. Everything's been going pretty good.
Speaker 1: I say that as the least chill parent to ever exist. We were not sure.
Speaker 2: Were you not chill? We were really what was your biggest thing? Do you remember?
Speaker 1: Take Like, we didn't go anywhere for a long time. It was too hard.
Speaker 2: Sleep was so hard, brutal, really hard.
Speaker 1: Had to start feeding.
Speaker 2: Oh see, that's what makes it what did she time feeding? It was hard, it was just remember you were blacking out windows in.
Speaker 1: All we did everything. Yeah yeah, we had the rocking wheelchair, I mean pushchair thing. We had the white noise, we had what was what.
Speaker 2: Was she do?
Speaker 1: We?
Speaker 2: I remember you telling me she had something that made her sleep less?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 1: Well we said that she was a veltcrow baby. But then what do we know? You just you just don't know what you're doing with You just don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you remember how much she was sleeping?
Speaker 1: No, Remember you've.
Speaker 2: Blocked it out because it's traumatic.
Speaker 1: Anyone who's in it. If I have any advice that I can still remember, the things that worked were blackout and white and white noise. Those are the two best things and probably the two cheapest things too. Well, I blackout. We spent like two and a half grand blacking out the windows. Did you you know? You do what you got to do in those situations.
Speaker 2: I feel I mean, my partner's a fire. Honestly, I feel like I.
Speaker 3: Am so so lucky because like she won her like her job is to look after babies, not like she looks after very very little babies.
Speaker 2: But she's just, I mean unbelievable, Like she took to feeding. I mean, although you know anyone.
Speaker 3: Who's breastfed, it's difficult. It's really hard. But she's doing such an amazing job. But like we've taken him out, Like we've taken him out a few times, and like we always time it to when he's like fallen asleep, and then we're like, sweet, we can take him because he's asleep, you know, And.
Speaker 2: We haven't had that experience yet where you take them out and they.
Speaker 3: Start screaming bloody bird, because I feel like that would be very.
Speaker 1: Traumatic, stress out and leave.
Speaker 2: But so far, so good. But it's early days day, early days.
Speaker 1: And if you are in it, none of it lasts three.
Speaker 2: When do they start sleeping in?
Speaker 3: When there's sixteen's that seems like a fair way away a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, there's more. There's more chat, more of a ketchup in the other pod, so make sure you grab that. And if you want to see the first video of Babysuit, it's on the break.
Speaker 3: We were discussing today and this is obviously just between podcast lists. We've got twenty seconds posting some photos so that I mean that might be coming soon.
Speaker 2: A couple photo.
Speaker 1: Enjoy the video and enjoy.
Speaker 3: The video which I mean you get more in the video. Play zitims, Brion clint On, Answer, Facebook, TikTok and
Speaker 2: Live weekdays from three on ZIM