Speaker 1: Life in the Export Beer Garden Studio.
Speaker 2: This is the ACC Sports Book, brought to you by the TAB for Friday, the twenty first of June.
Speaker 1: The ACC Sports Book. Thanks to the TAB. We welcome in g Lane and welcome in Carl from the TB. Good morning, Carl. Has your week been?
Speaker 3: Matte a good good, very good Fellas Keelane, welcome back. Thanks man Hoe you well, he technically wasn't a standown.
Speaker 1: Technically, but it may have looked like that.
Speaker 4: Well to the layman or the outsider, it may have looked like a standown, And yes it probably was.
Speaker 1: But in reality it wasn't.
Speaker 4: I was away last Friday, but yes the friday before that, I wasn't here mentally, or I was here physically but not mentally.
Speaker 2: I like that you're trying to own the narrative, Lane, But we did explain on the podcast last week that it is a no fault standown policy that we have here at the ACC. It's very similar to the NRL. You know, we're not going to poke around. We're not going to say whether you did or didn't do X was. You've been accused of something and that's good enough for a standout for a week, but that's behind us now, yes, and so we move on.
Speaker 1: We carry on.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 2: It's a massive week in sporting news for New Zealand, but there's not a lot of different sports on. It's all dominated by one thing and that is the Super Rugby Final tomorrow night. Lane's going to be commentating that one with Macony. Is about twenty thousand fans streaming up to Eden.
Speaker 1: Park to sell out. Yes, the Blues are claiming that they've sold their own home stadium out. They haven't. It is it's their way team that's sold it out.
Speaker 2: But that is I think what most punters are going to be getting on at the TIRB this weekend.
Speaker 1: Calum I right in thinking that, can.
Speaker 3: Wean the Blues didn't sell it out? The crowd last week was.
Speaker 4: Shocking, atrocious and the whole half of half of Hamilton is coming up the motorway.
Speaker 2: There were more Chiefs fans at the Cake Tin than there were Blues fans at Eaton Park last weekend.
Speaker 3: Disgraceful. It's great, but yes, actually no, the punters aren't taking the Blues. They're all over the Chiefs there, Blues. What I mean dollar forty five Chiefs to sixty Blues of five and a half point favorites. We've got three times as many bets on the Chiefs and almost twice as much turnover on the Chiefs at the moment.
Speaker 2: Do you think a big part of that's momentum? It was the way those two games played out, because like the Blues game was like, yeah, they won in resounding fashion. It was a bit of a blowout. But the Chiefs one was exciting. You know, is it a bit of like a pendulum swing?
Speaker 3: Do you think I'd say it's a bit of thatman, I plus two sixty is very enticing when you know, Chiefs knock off the top of the table Hurricanes with ease, you'd have to say. And then you know it's not too far of a trip up the road to Auckland. It's yeah, I say a bit of both.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like I just bumped into a massive Auckland Blues fan.
Speaker 4: He just chewed my ear off and he was quite patronizing. Look.
Speaker 1: I know, I know that you're.
Speaker 4: A cheese fan and you know, but like, look at look at it, mate, Look, Blues have come in, had a couple of easy qualifiers. They're coming in fresh. You know, the Chiefs have had a tough couple of games. That game took a lot out of them, and I'm like, get out of here, mate, We're coming in hot, We're coming in battle Harden, and we're gonna kick your ass.
Speaker 1: And he's like, no, we've got Paddy back. You stick Patty up your ass, mate.
Speaker 2: I think that's gonna disadvantage of them having Paddy back, because I think he is I don't think he's miraculously recovered from that knee. I think he just is like I want to be there if we win. I want to So I actually think that that kind of hurts them. It's been a long time since the Blues have won.
Speaker 1: A legitimate championship and rugby such.
Speaker 4: A Crusaders fan, how do you notice that carl It's and the Crusaders fans throwing the legitimate because of the super rugby olty at they didn't play Crusades here, it comes here, it comes given.
Speaker 3: They beat the Highland as I'll stand with them and I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: They beat the Highlanders in the in the final, they got to bypass because that season was just who can put a cricket score on the Warritors. But outside of hit to hit obviously two sixty.
Speaker 1: That's good man.
Speaker 2: That is borderline negligence from the TV doing the Chiefs at two sexty.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else that the parts are getting on board here?
Speaker 3: Car?
Speaker 1: Where's the money goal is?
Speaker 3: We've got a little booster option either team to win by one to seven, so you've effectively got a fourteen point window there. Two dollars eighty Yeah, getting bit. I love we have. I said that we're all over the Chiefs here, but we have had a couple of decent sized bets on the Blues, two at two thousand dollars and one at a thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, we know that Blues fans love getting on the short odds. They love incremental returns. It's the it's the capital gains of the punting world.
Speaker 3: One of the power players, the most most powerplay. I actually really like this. But Larry McKenzie to have a kicking percentage of over eighty nine and a half percent at three twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like this. I actually I actually looked at this last week.
Speaker 2: The only problem with it, because he does kick well, is if he only kicks four and he misses one, that's seventy five percent, you know what I mean. It's going to be a volume issue for McKinsey, I think. But I do like that option.
Speaker 4: But I think because of the final nature of it, they're going to take points. There's going to be no kicking in the corner for a human centerpede unless they need unless it comes from behind, you know what I mean by distance.
Speaker 1: So I think it's a good.
Speaker 4: Bet we'll like, we'll see, like we we didn't see in the last few games, they will take the points and went on offer.
Speaker 1: I guarantee it. So I like that.
Speaker 4: I'm on another power play actually on that one, and that is the Fords Jerseys one to eight four plus tri scorers combined from both sides.
Speaker 1: I reckon that's good eating as well.
Speaker 4: You know forards they've got both got a couple of those. The back rows of each of those teams is pretty pretty punchy with Stutu, C T T, Jacobsen, Papa Lee, Summer, Penny Fee. Now, yeah, that's that's some good lucies.
Speaker 1: Plus we've also got the hookers in there. Yeah, I got the hookers in there.
Speaker 4: So any Jersey one to eight four plus tries combined and that's paying three point fifty.
Speaker 2: From what I'm hearing from all of these power players and where all the money's going, people think this is going to be a tight, tense Turi Defea dinner.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree to agree, I kind of I can see.
Speaker 2: I think if the Blues win, it's tight. I think if the Chiefs win, they could run away with this.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon? They're going to slow it out.
Speaker 2: Having watched both those last games, like I've been saying all week, like I've been saying all season, probably since I was born, the Blues have a bed shit in them.
Speaker 1: They they will shit the bed from time to time.
Speaker 2: And I think when their backs are up against the wall, you know how your Blues friend was saying, Oh, well we've had Cruisy run on you guys, and blah blah. I don't think that benefits the blood. That's exactly how they like everything to go. They want to stack the deck in their favor. They want to cruise through, and as soon as it gets a little bit tense, and then the twenty thousand Chiefs fans have come up State Highway one like mad Max start getting fired up, I think it could potentially be a blowout in favor of the Chiefs. Having said that I can't pick this one. I don't know who's gonna win. And like you said, a dollar forty six people are getting on the Chiefs at two sixty just because that's quite a large number for a Super Rugby final.
Speaker 3: Sorry, what's what's the Adam Park's policy on cowbells?
Speaker 4: I don't think they'll be able to stop it. They don't be able to stop it, Carl. I'm afraid I almost want to drive down to Hamilton and join the convoy.
Speaker 1: It is. It's going to be dun kirk Esk.
Speaker 4: And it's any apparently anyone with more than five seats is offering their vehicle up out of Hamilton to head up to Aukland. There is just and that's that's including how copters, that's including Cissner's crop dusters like anything. They're coming and they're coming on mass.
Speaker 3: I've just had a look at another power play here, Glane. If you like the Chiefs, you like the Fords, and you want to get Larry and I know you do. Any Chiefs forward first try scorer and the Chiefs to win my thirteen plus twenty six dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, yeah, you know, you know how to talk dirty for me, Cardine, you know how to talk.
Speaker 2: Twenty six dollars is great value because the Chiefs got out to a blinder last week.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like I said, and the week before and like I said, if the Chiefs win, they win by a bit, I can feel myself making another deposit.
Speaker 1: And for Tarbo, I'm onto that field to my bones.
Speaker 2: I've just been cleaned out at the poker table at the radiohdocue bender party.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, but there's a curtain raiser for the Super Ugly Finals. I don't say that. Yeah, the Warriors are playing at five o'clock.
Speaker 3: Don't do that, Ah, come on, it's.
Speaker 2: It's not a kid and raise what it is though? It is a spectacular Saturday of sports. Yes, and the a SEC has you covered right the way through. So the Warriors are playing at five. They're against the Titans, who are baked to the bottom of the tin at the moment as far as the ladder is concerned.
Speaker 1: But they did beat us.
Speaker 2: Last time they played us, and they're a team that can run up points.
Speaker 1: Where's the money going for this one? Car? Surely it's all on the all on the Wars.
Speaker 3: It is there's always all on the last seventy of the turnover. On the Wars, the four and a half point favorites just say, we got beaten by the Titans last time out. AJ Brimton cut us to shreds. Yeah he's not there. They've got Jaden Campbell back. He's just as slippery. But I think the Warriors sure enough last week in that first twenty minutes too. You know, that's the top of table storm side. If we do that to the Titans, we should be up by sixty out to twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: I completely agree with you, and I think that they're not going to fight back the way that the Melbourne Storm did. And if we can stop ourselves from giving away two consecutive yellow cards and playing with a soccer team for about ten minutes, then I think that that's that's enough.
Speaker 1: I think it's with the.
Speaker 4: Warriors that they're like the beloved you the Blues, that they're always do a blowout like that with a double yellow card every now and then they'll just provide an absolute shocker.
Speaker 1: And I think that was last week so and we got it out of our system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a few key outs obviously. Dellan matenez Lesnik will not be playing this weekend because last weekend he performed a head high tackle on a man who did not have the steeden and you can't and you.
Speaker 1: Can't do that, so he won't be playing this week.
Speaker 2: I love the boosted power play that's up at the moment, Ed and Fanua Blake anytime try scorer and Warriors win, that's three dollars sixty. I think he might have scored two try last time we played the Titans. Their middles are soft. They've they've fallen into that ridiculous situation where the team sucks but their best prop is in origin, so it's like the worst case scenario over there. I can see him going through the front door. And I do think whoever wins this game is winning by quite a bit as well. Are the punters coming for that that boost.
Speaker 1: The power play?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so was three sixty is now four fifty that boost? But they like the you could almost play triscore a bingo with the Warriors and who's been backed and it's all the double barrel names. So you've got Phenomena Blake, Michal Clocks at rts, they're all they're all getting some love the one that's the one that stands out and I don't mind this, but's near. Corde has been running some incredibly tough lines, like he's one scary MF. You would not want to be tackling him. We're taking some heat on him for first tri score. It's thirty four dollars.
Speaker 1: Whoa wow.
Speaker 4: I love I love the pace he brings when he goes to the line. He kind of gets you. It gets your fist. You when you see a rhino just coming out. It's like what Hydercassini used to do back in the day. It just get you're just go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does have a touch of the Highs about him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say that the first try scorer is the most high risk, high reward bit in rugby league I think, but also in rugby league because it's like it's so hard to get it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I think I've hit one once. But when you hit it, yeah, it's it's sent like it's out of the gate.
Speaker 4: But I but I can't deal with NRLs that always goes back to the bunker as well. So it just like it's it's the most heartbreaking no no no node roco very first try scorer once that like, and he was like fifteen's and he scored and then they pulled it back and said of disallowed it. It was both the best and worst day of my life and encapsulated at about five minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did a test, you could say a few years back now where I backed a Warriors winger. It was actually the best mon evativate to score first. Every single game came bucks on. Ye. First season I did it. I was up for the year. Next season, I was not up for the year. I was well done.
Speaker 2: Matt He's put didn't He put like a hundred on the Warriors to win every game.
Speaker 4: When and they're going through their dry spell it was COVID times, And yeah, he was trying to show his support by betting on them every week.
Speaker 1: Every week he put them on and they shed the bed.
Speaker 2: And then last year, this was the year before last, and last year they spent the whole year being like, what did I do this year?
Speaker 4: When we did work out if you put it on the opposition how much he would have won, and we worked out all the odds and he would have been up like about four grand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 1: It's a second thing about anyway that game?
Speaker 3: Yes, sorry, sorry fellas. Just quickly before we move on from the Warriors, I'm going to get a little bit self as share. We've got a little competition on our TV socials. Yeah, to get to the Warriors boot party at the Broncos game next week. Oh, we head to our Toby Facebook page and check that out.
Speaker 4: Where are you hosting this boot party? Is that where we have to find out on the Facebook page?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: So you know down the north north end of the ground. They've got the hospitality and the fans line and stuff. There's little boot party section down there. Oh sweet drinks and food and all sorts.
Speaker 1: Right, well, can we come down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can go to the facebook page and check it out.
Speaker 1: The games.
Speaker 4: You know what Mount Smart is actually built for a tailgate tail party?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 4: You know where the super Top used to be at the back, you know where they are drifting, where all the VIP's park puzzle those guys off And that would be one of the great boot parties. You could get a thousand cars in there, you know, five thousand people could be partying there. You get your drinks from the Lily Lily World, you know, I reckon there would be epic.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why not, because if you've ever been to Mount Smart, you have to park across the road at like a steel mill or a bloody whatever industrial penros and they all, you know, you pay them five ten bucks whatever, then you go and park down there. I don't understand why that hasn't turned into a tailgate.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I might take a barbecue down to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just because that's what I mean, the only proper tailgate. We've like kind of gone off aggressing track a little bit. The best tailgating I've seen is at Mount Hart at seven in the morning. At Mount Hart, there's this tradition that the top car park gets filled at Mount Hart Skifield at like seven in the morning and everyone just drops the back of the yet and they have barbecues on the back and they're all smashing like hot toddies and having barbecues and everyone's doing it. Everyone's doing it because the liftstone open till ten, so you've got three hours of just preloading all.
Speaker 2: This sounds like a great and they should have from the tarb So where do you go again, Carl?
Speaker 1: The Facebook page.
Speaker 3: Check it out, Yes, yeah, yeah, I forgot we were talking about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to wrestle us back on all right, all right, all right, So that's the Warriors. The other thing that's going on this week is a lot of players are out and in fact the Warriors are victim to this. We've got two players out, which feels good in one sense and in another not out with Origin. So Kirk Capewa and Mitch Barnett are both off with the Maroons and the Blues this weekend. Are people starting to get on Origin yet? Calor are they still looking at the Warriors this weekend?
Speaker 3: No? They yes, Sorry, they are getting on Origin and they're coming for the Blues early doors three three times as much turnover on the Blues. At the moment, Jerome Lei and Latrell Mitchell best back for Man of the match. We've had a three thousand dollars bit on New South Wales's head to head. I think they're dollar ninety the pair at the minute. It's gutsy, I will say so. It's a MCG. New South Wales have won four in the last five, four of the five all time playing at MCG. I've got a very good record at neutral venues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like Queensland a dollar ninety is good eating, yes, because they they don't make a lot of changes, although frustratingly they've made one that's really disadvantaged the Warriors. But I just think they've got a good They feel like they're a national team, Queensland with like that building for the future, whereas New South Wales is just an all star team, so whoever's balling out at the moment gets to play in that blue jersey. I think a dollar ninety for Queensland is juicy. The lines only obviously that you can't split them, the lines only one point five. I just I don't know, maybe I'm way off obviously if it's a dollar ninety.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm just used to seeing I mean, I'm just used to seeing Queensland always winning, so I find it hard that someone can get crushed three grand on the New South Wales went in Melbourn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't mind the trail as man of the match just because written has written in the stars. Yeah, they brought him back and LOUI I will never bet for against he is like a one man Warriors Like, don't bet on him, don't bet against them.
Speaker 1: I just don't want anything.
Speaker 2: To do with him and the other big thing that's happening at the moment. And we've always said that it's a bit of a blind spot for the a CEC, but the Euros are going on at the moment. I can imagine that there's quite a bit of action on this at the Tearb Cup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, blind spot for me personally, I will say too, but yes, there is plenty of action. I've had to ask the bookies to help me out here. I think England and the Dutch through this morning.
Speaker 1: That puts England through though doesn't that Apparently.
Speaker 3: With that warning truly, who could say? Yeah, what I will? What? What? What I did get from the bookies and buffet is getting small player of the tournament. But there is a guy, Jamal Morsela from Germany. He is our worst result for Player of the tournament. He started at thirty four's, he's now into eleven's so he I'm guessing he's going all right. England is still the best backed in the out right market, but France. Both France and Germany have shortened quite a bit since the tournament kicked off.
Speaker 2: I know people in our office have lost a bit of money on Slovakia. And as soon as I heard that, I was like, you've you've jumped the shark. Yet as soon as you're losing money on Slovakia, you might as well be bidding on esports.
Speaker 3: We've got it. I've got a stat for you guys, and steps to impress the ladies around Slovakia later.
Speaker 1: Perfect, all right, well, I can't wait any longer. Let's take a quick break.
Speaker 2: When we come back, grab a pen because Carl has had his ear to the railway lines and this is what he has heard around the TIRB office.
Speaker 1: Pause the podcast now and grab a pen for the hottest tips from around the tab office.
Speaker 3: Alrighty, just quickly, let's go back and ever look at last week. We had four tips last week avalon Berlin DFL logod Cornelia got scratched, so that doesn't count either. Freedom rally though winner money and came second. But I'm gonna say, but was in my three way was absolutely flying when it had the line another fifty meters and we would have won by fifty lens. It was that fast, so that should kind of count. You won't get paid, but it was a good run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sadly those are the only ones I didn't get on.
Speaker 1: I got on the scratchings.
Speaker 2: And for me, whenever something gets scratched and that money comes straight back into my account, I spank it on the dumbest shit.
Speaker 1: It's like a bonus.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. It's the wrong way to look at it, but I think it's human nature.
Speaker 1: So what have you? Who did this week? Go?
Speaker 3: All? Right? The first one is that had me in genuine lowells this morning ricking in race two tomorrow number seven, the old minks at five dollars fifty.
Speaker 1: Anytime the old minks is out there, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: And I was talking to the guy who gave me the tip, and he said, the dame or the mother of this horse. The name of that horse was the old Hussy.
Speaker 1: Huge, gentlemen, it's a human, the old minks. You don't let the old minks loose. And where are they racing?
Speaker 3: That's ricked in race two number seven.
Speaker 1: It's going to say if they were somewhere in the wack header.
Speaker 2: It's the daughter of the old Hussey, the old monks running near the old misty.
Speaker 3: A couple in ips switch Race three number ten, Madame O'Dette seven dollars and two sixty yep, a little bit of a rough one. And then Race four, number nine rock Ribbed at four dollars and a dollar eighty. But there's a I think it's a it's a two horse race. It's between the number nine and the number twelve. Majestic Boom at five point fifty and two twenty five. Majestic Boom is one fourth straight. So I reckon, we could look at a week same rap's multi here you can get five dollars forty for both of those who run top three.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm on that, okay, So we're going to stick that in the watch. Watch me duff that when I try and put it on though.
Speaker 3: And I've got one more, and I gave you boys some homework or our heads up here. So we've got totong e Race two Ala at three dollars eighty you get odd sage four dollars forty. I was reading I was reading a little you know, the racing comments that are all under this. I was reading this one, and I sort of thought some people that don't get racing, they don't they might not understand this. I'm going to read it out, and I thought we could, we could have a go rewording it. So Philly, who reveled in the heavy conditions that Matter Matter on June five to Bolton by nearly four lengths with plenty of spare. The daughter of fast net Rock should get similar conditions on Saturday, and the extra one hundred meters fo.
Speaker 1: Okay, love loves the wet let me. Yeah, so tako, Philly, that's where it's from. Yes, it's it's two and it's fucking Papa. Yeah, who reveled in the heavy conditions, loves loves the moist matter, Matter loves the mater.
Speaker 2: Mutter to Bolton by nearly four lengths with plenty of spare, so it was way ahead.
Speaker 1: Person.
Speaker 2: The daughter of fast net Rock again, we're back into the fucking paper again, should get similar conditions. So it's going to rain on Saturday, and the extra hundred meters will suit so one by four last time, you know, eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it must have been been doing extras after everyone else has gone home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it absolutely loves it. No, I like that. I think I think we've done well to sort of translate that a little bit.
Speaker 3: I think so too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to a degree.
Speaker 2: All right, now It's time for my favorite segment of the week. It has quickly become my favorite. It is time for stats. Actually, I think I might be able to even bring the music in here to probably behind the curtain. I'm pushing the buttons today, which is absolutely terrifying for all involved. Now it's time for stats to impress the ladies.
Speaker 3: All right, We're going to start off last and slow here boys. UFC Fight night this week, Robert Whittaker versus crumb Alis. Six of Whittaker's last seven UFC fights have gone the distance. Waker on points at three dollars sixty.
Speaker 1: Yep, I think you have me when you mentioned Robert Whittaker.
Speaker 3: Was Titan's game. SJ has scored at least one try and each of his last four games with the Warriors as a favorite at Seabuster the stadium.
Speaker 2: Oh litist, this is the hottest stants to impress the ladies. This might actually impress the ladies this week.
Speaker 3: So you get three twenty five for SJA anytime. All right, We're going to go to the Euros. Slovakia versus Ukraine. This is wild. An own goal has been scored in two of Slovakia's last four European Championship matches.
Speaker 1: Yes, can you get on own goals?
Speaker 3: Yeah? There should be an own goal market.
Speaker 1: There shouldn't be. I'm a huge fan of the young goal. I score so many young goals every weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah. All right. Back to the NRL Tigers Raiders and three of the tigers last four games, the opposition starting left winger has scored the first try of the match. Oh, I think that is Exavier Savage for the Raiders.
Speaker 1: I think it might be.
Speaker 3: And last one. Back to the Euros Netherlands v. France. The Netherlands, Denzel Dumfries, it's been the last goalscorer and two of the netherlands last three European Championship group stage night matches, night matches.
Speaker 1: Denzel Dumfries likes it in the nighttime? Does it?
Speaker 3: That'll do us?
Speaker 2: Denzel Dumfries, I'm empty in the account of him. I'm going to be overexposed by the end of this podcast. All right, let's just before we knock this thing on the head, let's get into the three way hunch. I believe mine came in last week, although right now I should have written it down. I can't remember what it was. I was a late scratching. I was on for Feeder last week he got scratched. I put Lomax in. He scored, so I don't feel incredible about it. I think we picked on your behalf lane. Yes, it was about a fifteen hundred dollars long shot at the US Open and it didn't come in. Carl Yours I think missed as well yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine was a horse that came second and should have won.
Speaker 1: He doubled down on Perrelli.
Speaker 2: So this week we will go through them today. I will start with mine first. I'm sticking with it. I think he was due last week, he's due again this week. Dave Forfeita to score anytime against the Warriors, but the Warriors still to win. But I'm just saying, just for this multi, I'm putting Dave for Feeder anytime try scorer that's paying Turtle's sixty five. I'm so certain he's going to score. Dave for feder As the teams were named on Tuesday, he's marking up against Dylan Walker, who would be about seventy eight kilos probably.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think Dylan Walker will start on an each I think Andrew Webster will change the players around. But we have trouble with Dave for Feeder, as every team does. And I think Turtle's sixty five may even even though it's the shortest odds you can get on a.
Speaker 1: Forward, it may even be too short. So I think Dave Feeder two dollars sixty five is my league.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I am I'm going super uggy final. I'm going anytime as well, and I am going for the try scoring machine in Hosking statutu. I still think the Chief's going to win. But I think Hosking Stutu he knows, he knows how to find the line off the back of the scrum. You think no, I think in open play open player Hosking statutu, he's.
Speaker 1: Paying three to twenty. So that's a bit of a for the three way.
Speaker 4: That's a bit juicy, it is, And I'm confident that he's going to dot down.
Speaker 1: You've seen something. I don't mind it. What about you.
Speaker 3: I am going to the NRL and I'm going to go to the Roosters Bulldogs match m and I'm just going to take the Bulldogs plus eight and a half at a dollar ninety Oh, they've got Give me a second. I've got some stats here for They've actually won two of the last three verse the Roosters. What gets me a little bit more excited. The last four games between these two have been decided by six or less, and nine of the last twelve have been decided by a single digit margin.
Speaker 2: Really, I just I'm scared of the Roosters at the moment. I feel like they could really run up a mess of score here. But you're right, the Bulldogs have turned it around in the last few weeks.
Speaker 3: They are. They are a much better team than they have been in the last few years. They are Okay, Matt, Matt Burton stays in the sidet. He hasn't been pulled into Origin eighteenth man. That's that's our boy, Mitchwinette.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think Tedesco being dropped for Game two probably cancels that out.
Speaker 1: But what's that paying the eight and a half?
Speaker 3: Donald Loe? Yeah, okay, okay, I'm trying to try to rate it in for the pundits about the chance. Yeah, we're sitting at sixteen dollars eleven.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's getting a bit expensive. It's a bit expensive.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to go to the I was going to put that on I'm winning margin, so I'm just going to put it on live as we're doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what have you gone me?
Speaker 3: No, Carl, Bulldogs plus eight and a half.
Speaker 1: Bulldogs eight and a half.
Speaker 2: Okay yeah, okay, so sixteens. That is a three way for this week.
Speaker 1: It is hot and heavy. We're getting pretty adventurous.
Speaker 2: In our three way this weekend. It's going to be a huge weekend of sport. I'm really looking forward to all of the games that we're not only covering, but all the NRL games you mentioned.
Speaker 1: I might even watch a game of the Euros. So thank you very much for.
Speaker 2: Joining us this Friday afternoon Friday morning rather Carl, enjoy your weekend as well, mate, and we'll see you next Friday.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks man. We all spent here at the ACC Sports Book, but our friends at the TAB are good to go.