Speaker 1: Out the Gate with Maddie McLean, Chris Henry and Brad Christiansen.
Speaker 2: Oh cheer, Oh this is icy and cold?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh that's cold.
Speaker 2: That's real good. Tell us a little bit about this.
Speaker 3: An influencer, I'm a beer influencer. Now you're so masked, so hashtag ed.
Speaker 2: What are we drinking?
Speaker 1: This is a Captain's beer. It's like a new beer brand. I've got the hazy I pa, you've got the pills and and I like it.
Speaker 3: It's in the cans that's deliciously cold, which I think is always quite key forever.
Speaker 1: Ye do I say cute cans? Definitely you And that was a big thing when I saw it. I was like, oh, I kind of love this, Like they look cute, so.
Speaker 3: Nice in your fridge, like lovely in your house at at Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they've got a really cute little campaign going at the moment. So yeah, I got sent a few of their beers, so I thought i'd bring them in.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You are so welcome. I appreciate this. Look.
Speaker 1: It's just the two of us this week. Yet again, He's not is he?
Speaker 3: He's been called back for a second appearance on Naked Attraction. They were like that Dick is so pristine.
Speaker 1: No, Brad is a little under the weather, poor little and we thought, we said, you restart, you get better. We'll hold down the fort.
Speaker 2: Absolutely of the ship and we can make it happen.
Speaker 3: I like that speaking of a naked attraction though, I've across the last week, I've had some friends staying in my house and we've been actually watching it. It is wild naked attraction, just like episode after episode after episode of Dirt and Gina Best episodes when they've real a bisexual in the mix, Like then you get a mix of penises and vaginas and tell you what, they all look very different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I hate.
Speaker 3: To tell like each it's a woman here, but I love penis at the best of tires. But there is nothing less attractive.
Speaker 1: Than fl Like wow, I know.
Speaker 3: And people that go on it that are like just do like a half fast job but keeping themselves maintained.
Speaker 1: Come on, yeah, Like, if you're going to go on naked attraction, put your best dick forwardly, get.
Speaker 3: A merrit out and put it under your bull bag so that you're not just like like a few sort of mullets. I would say, like like nicely tidy at the top, but when you get down to the bottom of the ball bag, that's definitely got here on it, and you.
Speaker 1: Can't do it. Like, if you're not an expert, go and get some help. Yeah, put your put your hand up and say, hey, I'm putting myself for national television, international television with my dick.
Speaker 2: So give us a bit of a bit of a look, a.
Speaker 1: Little how, a little a little downstairs renovation.
Speaker 2: But a manscaping.
Speaker 1: I remember the first time I started man escaping, and I just thought, how have I left it this long?
Speaker 2: Oh? Totally.
Speaker 3: I often think that between between drinks because obviously, you know, in a happy relationship, don't get a lot of complaints, so when it gets a little bit out of whack, but just somethings, the idea of doing it is like much harder than actually doing it.
Speaker 1: Totally, I know exactly what you mean, and then you yeah, you're right. There have definitely been times where I've gone, oh, it's a little long, and then you do do it, and it's just it's like a weight. It's like a weight off your shoulder.
Speaker 2: Just bouncing it bouncing out of the bathroo.
Speaker 1: Look, look, look going the little helicopter and I have a look at this.
Speaker 3: But no baby loving the naked attraction so very interesting. Also tried into a formula, great way of keeping you watching through the whole episode, because so you start with a person, so I think it's like two or three people per episode. You start with one person. They do they do it half up, so I thought my memory of it was it when like, let's look at their feet. No, no, no, straight straight to the deck is first. It's like, let's just inspect the penises and inspect the vaginas.
Speaker 2: Which one do you like?
Speaker 3: Get rid of one and you can always pack what they think. They're like they always try to be a little bit body positive. At the beginning of it, they're like, no, let's not pick the grossest about one, and then we like move it down.
Speaker 2: Then it goes to the brex.
Speaker 1: Do you find is it? Do you think that first up is purely based on size? But are they sizes? Do you think do they go for the like the smallest one always gets the chop for.
Speaker 3: No, they always keep the smallest one for the second round so that they don't so they don't look like a terrible human, right that one looks fine, like anything more than a handful is a way.
Speaker 1: They do that on The Bachelor as well, like they do they definitely keep a few of the duds around just so they don't seem like they're a terrible person.
Speaker 3: And then when the scene on the second one comes up, they're like, fetty, you get out, but then it goes to the breasts or the chest, and then then it goes up and then you see their face. Then you do the voice, which is seems like a weird way of like getting the last people out, and then try to make the just trying to just try to justify the actions. Yet so I'm like, oh, they're probably just not as bubbly and exciting.
Speaker 2: As I thought there would be.
Speaker 3: It's like, come on, mate, you're just whindling down to you find the one you like. But the reason they keep you in the episode the whole way through is because the final bit is you get two naked people. Then the person that's doing the picking then has to get their kit off. On the episodes, you're like, we I'm gonna wait to us to see some deck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how is it on demand?
Speaker 2: Mate? Foras and seasons and seasons of it? Dick for days. Absolutely, you become quite a penis connoisseur.
Speaker 1: Yeah but you do. Yeah, Okay, well there we go.
Speaker 2: That's that.
Speaker 3: That's you this weekend. Just work your way through it. I'll give you a little easter eggs. Some of you can try to spot. See if you can spot an episode where are two sort of older gentlemen find a nice mature lady to be fair and she comes out innked it at the end, and just watch how quickly they move away from the penises while both of them just really just chub up.
Speaker 2: No, those old boys are like so far in the belly.
Speaker 1: They're ready to go yeah wow, ready to get into it. And do they address it or do they pretend like it didn't know?
Speaker 3: They just like they start showing white shots and they get really quickly into med shots, and then when one of them walks away, it's like you can see it like an.
Speaker 2: Elephant stown trunk. Should we get bonus?
Speaker 1: Shall we get into more TV chat while we're here? I've just are you? Do you do? Bridgeton? No?
Speaker 3: I like the idea of it, but no, I haven't watched it, so I'm really into it.
Speaker 1: I've loved loved every season they've just so season season three's out this year and they released it in two parts. So first four episodes came out like last month, and now the next forty episodes have just dropped. Sneak over one another subscription like they got yet, Yeah, but it didn't. You don't have to wait for a because they do do that sometimes. Man Wicked. They've split Wicked into two movies, the musical into two movies, so the first one comes out in November, and then I think we have to wait like two years to get the second one, even though it's been shot already I know. Anyway, so they've dropped them next four episodes. A little bit of a man or menkis last night and one of the episodes I watched, so they want to give away too many spoilers, but yes, there's a little bit of a hot they'll smooch, you smooch between two of the men.
Speaker 3: Those men, do they exhibit homosexual tendencies before this or is this a little bit of a behind the cloak of darkness?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of them's like a one of them is one of the regular characters, and there had definitely been signs in the past. One of them is a new character, So yeah, straight into it.
Speaker 2: I didn't snug them up.
Speaker 1: I loved it, Okay, Honestly, man, I feel like it's just a little throwback to when you were like a teenager and you'd see a gay kiss. I still remember the first time I went to the movies and saw Broke Back Mountain. Oh yeah, the heart actually got like aeric ship, I can imagine, because it's just something really exciting there was back in the day if you weren't if you were still figuring yourself out and you didn't consume a lot of content, there was something really exciting about seeing two guys cares.
Speaker 2: Definitely, and to be fair.
Speaker 1: I still get it to this day.
Speaker 2: You still think, do you think that broke man? I will give you a hat on these.
Speaker 1: Days, i'd say what I do remember about Broke that Mountain is.
Speaker 3: No lube, no loob, no loube, not even not even a little bit of a little bit of spec. But from being a practice and come sexual spec it's not a lubric it's not a lubricant.
Speaker 1: And and I just know for those two men who had never done that before, it's just no way. It was the most in what was a beautifully perfect wonderful Academy Award winning movie. That was the most unrealistic part of the whole movie. And it wasn't the fact that they distance a bride on like beans and Rice. Now, well, that wouldn't help. It definitely wouldn't. Well, it wouldn't help Old Jake Gillenhall's character. No, he'd be like, it.
Speaker 2: Is it, don't you remember? Look at it?
Speaker 1: So anyway, Bridge in great season and used to get a little man on man kiss.
Speaker 3: There is my little review for you, and you want to get into it, Well, I've got one. I haven't actually watched this series, but have you heard of The Boys, which is on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's got a couple of It's got two Kiwis in it, doesn't it Carlo barn And it's got Anthony Starr.
Speaker 2: Yes, outrageous fort You're totally right.
Speaker 3: Well, they've just got their later season out and apparently it's the most non safer work season yet. And I was like, tell me more about this. This sounds like great podcast for I love that. So I'm reading all into it and apparently there's this scene in it where they're in a sauna and it gets a little bit human centipede es like, Ali, you're a and then you at the other one. The other ones asked as well, men no men, men hot men, hot men eat nass?
Speaker 1: Well, this is this something like wildly at homoorotic about it. Do you remember when they released the unedited version of the poster with Chase Crawford, You know Chase Crawford that used to be a gossip girl gossip girl and they released this unnoted photo of him in a full body suit. Look at the crotch area on that.
Speaker 2: Cheese that looks like it's straight from the X.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Wow? So it's like it's almost abelly butter and.
Speaker 1: The Boys is really delivering on all fronts.
Speaker 3: Wow. I suppose we're a prime audience, aren't we. Lots of us are dinks. Oh my god, there's that media has to show me a picture of his ass.
Speaker 1: Chase Crawford on my ass, Chase Crawford's You've said you've seen my ass before, but not like this.
Speaker 2: A previous podcast. That is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Okay, So do we need to start watching The Boys?
Speaker 2: Do you think so?
Speaker 3: But from what I've seen, I haven't doubt. Like all the articles I've read quite safe work in terms of explaining it. But I might it's a little bit of research and maybe find sort of someone's filmed it on the internet and we can have a look at it.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, it looks sex.
Speaker 1: Hate some very exciting news for our gators and for you as well. I was on the old Instagram going through, you know, it just goes from Instagram store to Instagram Story and just kind of scroll through. I just went, oh, my gosh, someone's just posted a video of a scene like their view from their hotel room balcony in Auckland. Someone has just landed and touched down.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: Hi, David Hi, David David Nick is back in the country.
Speaker 3: It's signed nice to heavy Backdavid, and he's not too far from us as a not according to that. I don't mean, I don't want to sound like a stalker, but but that's as the crow flies and if the shoe fits, you know, maybe after here we can be just be napping checking in. Do you think he'd ever come on our podcast or have we scared him off?
Speaker 2: I think off.
Speaker 3: I was kind of feeling like the best way of doing it would be like you're like, oh, da nine, I was like, what actually progress, I've got a surprise.
Speaker 1: I would die. I would actually die.
Speaker 2: And he's like, stop sucking talking about.
Speaker 1: We go Sorry David, Sorry, I promise we won't Okay, we won't even talk about.
Speaker 2: Is that we're all like you.
Speaker 1: If David Nuka came in here right now and told me off, there's there's my sexual fantasy for the next year.
Speaker 2: We were done. Welcome bax.
Speaker 3: Was he I suppose we're being able to intimate here, But he's hotelling or does he look like he's just that was going some tourism.
Speaker 1: No, that was a hotel room. I did say he's got an announcement. I mean, I'm less interested in his like boxing content as I am, and just like his general content. But it does say he's got a major announcement to make more at eleven AM. So if you if this crossover, if you are, if you're a dator who enjoys David Nika and enjoys boxing, welcome You're I'd say you're niche. I don't know that there'd be many of you went we were at Yako Yama No, And if you are one of those people, then get excited because David Nyika everyone's favorite Out the Gate character is making an announcement at eleven am tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Out the Gate characters, I've got a little bones pack with you. As the internet correct to say that you went to Field Days without.
Speaker 1: Us, I did.
Speaker 2: I I've slowly thought about it, but oh I was dark. That was a deep chart. Wasn't that? It was a real depart It was like, oh, what is that to It's going to bloody?
Speaker 3: How theory is at fucking Field Days? Excuse my language, Sorry about us. I know the backs man. We have talked about this for such a long time. Here's the problem. We don't get our ship together. And people who actually do get this ship together. It's like one of them is my producer, who's very hard working and make sure we're exactly where we need to be when we need to be here. I mean I would have never gone off my own bat, but work organized it and arrange for me to be there. What I will say is I was there for all of an hour. It was the fastest of turnarounds.
Speaker 2: You got some good shit done.
Speaker 1: We were out, we got and filmed some content, got out and then had to drive back here to do our radio show. But you said to go to field days. It was a nice little taster. Yeah, but I don't feel like I got the full experience.
Speaker 3: So you feel like you just sort of hang on the outside of the poll. We didn't get and have a good swam.
Speaker 2: It was a little amuse boush.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The waiter came around with one like a tiny, tiny little cracker with some like topping, and I went, it's good, but I'm not full.
Speaker 2: I could definitely have more.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to stop at Mecas on this. If I'm at an event and this is all I'm getting, I'm stopping off at Meccas on the way home.
Speaker 2: So what did you do while you were their?
Speaker 1: Honestly nothing. It was all about trying to get me farm ready because PJ how I do the radio show within the afternoon. She lives on a farm, and so we've had some jokes about me coming and visiting the farm but not quite being farm appropriate. So they got me dressed and they yeah, they took we got they got me in a tractor. Yeah, but it was very low level stuff. I think we could.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is still still appetite for you to go a bit further.
Speaker 1: Still, appetite for me to go further, to go deeper, and to bring you boys with me as well.
Speaker 2: I want you there, absolutely, I want one, come all.
Speaker 1: I want you sitting in a cutch here while I'm at field Days next time, all right now.
Speaker 2: That we will break the internet with it.
Speaker 3: You just you and Red up on a track to be sitting a nice little leather arms year and remember the side watching on while farmers like what the fuck is he doing?
Speaker 1: Tell you what? It would be our best episode?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would absolutely live from the spar ball at field Day.
Speaker 1: So can we get that moving for next year?
Speaker 3: I thought we'd to be honest, I thought we'd had like a little inkling that we might be making it down there. And then I didn't realize what was happening until I saw you there.
Speaker 1: I know, no neither did I. And then I was like it was such a fast turnaround. I literally got told on the Monday that I was going down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need to maybe need to put some some diary notes in. But shout out to the gators that one of the gators that didn't in touch and was going to try and help us out. They had a great time at field Days. I wasn't going to try and get us there. No that we were going to try for this year, but it didn't quite happen. But I appreciate. I appreciate the effort. Well, someone needs to make the effort. I think the gators down there, in the gators in the world. If you were a gator at field Days, let us know absolutely.
Speaker 2: What stand were you on? What did you do?
Speaker 3: What sort of I reckon it's like the home of great merch, Like did you come away with some great freestyle?
Speaker 1: Got some great merch? Yes, look they've got some clothes.
Speaker 2: Oh you got clothes?
Speaker 1: I got stubbies, You got a beanie? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, got the old pins out.
Speaker 2: I reckon.
Speaker 1: We can make a real goal of it. We just need to actually be organized.
Speaker 3: We need to just need to keep it out of this I feel like I was throwing it into the universe and we got clothes. Like the universe sort of like gave us a little tickle just.
Speaker 2: Right on the coach. But it didn't quite.
Speaker 1: It's okay, that's fine. Good things take time.
Speaker 2: I reckon, they really really do.
Speaker 1: Can I ask a question always whenever you meet new people. Yes, one of the questions you often get asked is what do you do for fun? And it is one of the most stressful questions that you can be asked. I reckon yeah, because all of a sudden you're you're left wondering what do I do for fun?
Speaker 3: Because I suppose what you really do for fun is I'm guessing the same as me eating and drinking.
Speaker 1: Eating and drinking or watching television though I mean those are those are the main ways that I passed my free time as a as a working adult, which I think is fear fear. I wouldn't say any of those things equate to like hobbies, and it got me thinking, like are we meant to have hobbies as adults or is that just wishful thinking?
Speaker 3: I think I think on one head it's Westwold thinking because I think because obviously twenty twenty four has been the year that many McLean has just got his respeck in a big bad way.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't have to get up at three thirty in the morning.
Speaker 3: Also, well that is and for those that frequent bars on on k Road at about one or two in the morning, they would be a wealities.
Speaker 2: The fact that you are back out and about the big bad way Eagle.
Speaker 1: On Saturday night. Way, I've got you going for the truth, right, I know a well looking forward to the next best behavior and we will get you up as where we can be Attle Go Go dancer like a special performer like what's his own name of mate that was the stripper at my Hintston, Oh yeah, he'll be there. So yes, I went out on set and up. But yes, so I have started to be a bit more social, but it's not a hobby. And then I was thinking, do I need to find myself something that's not just drinking or eating, that actually keeps me entertained and gives me something new to do? Because you never want to get you to never want to be bored with life, do you? And I'm not saying I am bored with but I don't want to be someone that just sits on the couch every night watching TV wiling away the time.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I have to say I think I think I've got a hobby, Grace. Yeah, so my hobby would be gardening because I really like the Veday gap with it. But don't they say, like men get older, you either become like one of the certain types of guys, like you can become a craft beer gun or a lawn guy that's where I'm going.
Speaker 2: Or a golf guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I got given a golf lesson for my birthday last year from Ryan. Yeah, and I still haven't utilized it. But I could become a golf guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, golf. I think golf looks a lot of fun. I don't mean that I have the patience for it, but I do like it.
Speaker 1: I don't know that i'd be in every weekend out on the golf course kind of a guy, but I wouldn't mind giving it a go from time to time. Here's where I've landed.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 1: When I was younger, like I loved performing and I loved drama and stuff. I also really loved the idea of getting into dancing. Yes, like the idea of being dancer was always really exciting to me, but I didn't have the confidence to do it because God, high school was like a hard enough time as it was just being myself. And if I then turned into a fucking dancer as well.
Speaker 3: Really, people wouldn't have believed your copy point is about definitely inter sexual, definitely intersexual.
Speaker 1: Just it would have been me throwing care scene onto an open flat, you know. So I just never did it. And I'm not saying that was the only reason, but it was definitely like a factor. And then as I've gotten older, I just just not haven't ever really done anything with it. But every time I've had like a little little taste of some dancing, like when we were in Lockdown and on breakfast, me and my breakfast co hosts started doing these like silly little TikTok dancers, and it was stupid, but it was fun and I really enjoyed it. I wasn't good, but I really enjoyed it. And now I'm thinking maybe I should just actually lean into it for the first time in my for the really, for the first time in my life, actually give it a good whack and see if I do enjoy it in like a more more semi professional setting.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Have you got any ideas about how you might put that interaction?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess I just need to figure out what kind of dancing I want to do, because I've seen some people online taking like hip hoppy classes. I kind of want to it. I kind of want to do Latin dancer because anytime I go to a wedding, I went to a win to a friend's wedding earlier this year, and one of her friends, the bride's friends, is quite a good dancer. And if I find someone who's a really good, like a really good couple's dancer, I just have the time of my life.
Speaker 2: You should totally do But I don't really.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm doing. I kind of just spin them around and hope for the best. But if I actually knew how to do some moves, I think I'd really love it.
Speaker 3: And you'd also be in hot demand because I'm sure that there are many a.
Speaker 2: Woman out there that would like to do the ballroom in Latin dancing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the amount of men that are available for it. Maybe on the on the lest side, you totally do out. The start is twenty three five watching Happen, I think I might do it. Yeah, you differently shows.
Speaker 1: I think it's also you know, we talked earlier in the year on an episode about the fact that like Ryan's decided this year is the year that he really wants to branch out and start doing like finding his own friend group and stuff, which I love. I love, and so I feel like it's really important that I do that as well. So I think I'm gonna Yeah, I think I'm gonna start dancing, which seems so weird to like. I feel like a bit of a loser for saying I said.
Speaker 3: I think there's been plenty of great places around Auckland to do it. And you know, every time I joke about dance with the starts, but every time it comes around, the resurgence in that side of the world comes back up. And I've definitely been a few boreroom dancers in my life and they are great value humans and you've got a bit of rhythm. You've got there is why not.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna do it. I remember how much fun I mean, it was stressful for her, but I'll produce a Jodi Bka. Oh yeah, she loved doing.
Speaker 2: Dancing the stuff. I absolutely loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's gonna be that might be my new hobby. I need to actually, just I've been thinking about it for a while.
Speaker 3: Have to have a Gator that's involved in the Borom dancing school in Auckland. We have to surely the visit the universe, all right, gators listening homework with finding pockets a dance school and we're getting him enrolled He's now available every now of the week, apart from a Tuesday record the podcast because it comes out on Wednesdays Tuesday night, maybe not a Fridays. I feel like it's a bit social these days. So if you got anything going Monday, Tuesday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Speaker 1: Let me know.
Speaker 2: And got so cute little spray tan as well, wouldn't that, wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I get you a nice little pair of that's I said, dancing shoes, But I'm sure they've got a better name than that.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they are, but cute.
Speaker 2: Dog and I we'll come to your We'll come to your.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, a little end of year recital.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be like a pregnant pocket proud.
Speaker 1: Parent with like a camcorder recording the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know I told you that they and friends coming to stay over the last way. Yes, it has been amazing. So some very good friends of mine renovating a house and as part of that, they have been doing lots of house sitting and they had a gap of a week between their house sitting and so them and the beautiful little nine month old baby came and stayed with us. Todd, I should callings. There's not necessarily a baby anymore. And it was so much fun. It was like flashing again. And I didn't quite realize this part of it. But you remember how much fun you had when you were fighting, and imagine that you and Ryan had lived together on your own for many years. But just this idea of like to finish work and the group chat with fire up, like who's home? What are going they have for this tonight? And I tell you all, I would just brance out of the office and go home.
Speaker 2: And I loved it.
Speaker 1: That is brilliant.
Speaker 2: It's our first night.
Speaker 3: I have no guests, and poor Matthews at home waiting. I think he's okay about the quiet for a bit, but I imagine it'll be very quiet in the house because we did have four adults, a baby, and two dogs.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: What do you what do you do?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you all? Do you all sit up and chat?
Speaker 2: Or do you watch taking attraction? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Fair enough?
Speaker 2: Cook dinners, drink too much wine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's recycling week this week, and let's just say that we will be having to talk to the neighbors before recycling.
Speaker 1: We have the same thing we hosted friends for drinks on Saturday night and I had to do the very awkward like removal of the cans and bottles the next day and dump them in the recycling but it was very awkward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we will be we'll be out the depth to night. I reckon later this week and doing it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of a nostalgic throwback, we went to a b Wayo dinner on Saturday night. When was the last time you would have gone to a Byo for me? Honestly, it's been years.
Speaker 2: You would give it a solid ten fifteen. Yeah, probably for me.
Speaker 1: But back in the day, why was it a Byo almost every weekend? I would have said, Well, for me, it was my because I did six my earlier to mid twenties were all spent in Wellington. So there were a couple of big Japanese Byo restaurants down in Wellington. And you get the little tariarchy chicken box seat and the little me so soup and you bring the bottle of like Bernardino or whatever you.
Speaker 2: Know to put atle spoon at that at the end because it will be.
Speaker 1: Gone exactly, I will say, Byo's in your thirties a little bit more of a class well classy in terms of what you're drinking, not necessarily classy in terms of how you're drinking.
Speaker 2: I suppose it's.
Speaker 3: The I mean, I'm going to make a really strong assumption on your evening there. But I don't imagine anyone put any put the cat back on their bottle and just put their bottle back in their bag and took it home with him, did they?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, So it's actually almost it's quite a bad drinking thing because it's like you're taking a bottle of wine per person, I would say, and we're not leaving this restaurantuntill this bottle of wine it is finished.
Speaker 1: We had a lazy Susan and so so yeah, we're on one of the round, big round tables. First of all, what I will say about a bayo that great, But when we first arrived, there's no ambiance, like they do not play music at a BWA over well, the one that we were at there was no music, so it was literally just the sound of your voices. And of course early in the night, when there's only like six people at the table and everyone's just kind of getting started, it's very quiet and you really can just like hear everyone think almost, And it's not until then everyone arrives and you start getting a few more glasses in you that then it starts getting rowdier and rowdier. But because there's no music, all you're hearing is the echo.
Speaker 2: Over everyone talking, and people are getting loud.
Speaker 1: And louder and louder and louder.
Speaker 3: Is it true that the burros have changed over the years and now it's not just a bottle of wine or beers.
Speaker 1: There are some where you can take like cans of RTDs and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got the ether today, They've got no ideas.
Speaker 1: To change, times to change. I also spoke to a gin Za at work because I was going to this. I knew I was going to the boo, and I said, what do people bring to a byo these days? And they said to me red wine? Everyone drinks red wine. I said, red wine at a byo? What happened to the Lindau bottles of Lindau fray in like the cheap bubbles? That's what That's all I ever drank at a bo Yeah. When I was in my twenties.
Speaker 3: I had a group of girlfriends who in my early twenties who used to grab a bottle of rose replicating off, empty it all out. I'm guessing maybe drink it in some way shape or form. Fill it with like ant vodka, sort of soday number, a little bit of like I said, raspberry juice. But what it makesually meaning a cordial cordial number to get the right color and then just absolutely go down on the.
Speaker 2: That's a sure fult way, isn't it.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is, haven't been to a bo in maybe a decade. Went to one on Saturday night. I'm going to another on a Friday. Jeez, I wonder what other may hear? Come back?
Speaker 3: I think that you're doing into bingo and button mate, I reckon, you're going, well, you know what you're gonna be?
Speaker 2: I dated a pub.
Speaker 1: Should we do a little out the gate and out the gate? Out the gate by? I'm not opposed to it. Definitely, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Let's do it, oh dear, although I'm definitely not being to in button, can you have?
Speaker 2: It's a little bit of a little bit of doctor pockets? Do you mean that I'm getting a sty?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: It does look a little red.
Speaker 2: I'm being punched in the face.
Speaker 1: I don't see because sties are actually yeah, I don't actually see like there's no not like you know often STIs like a little there's like a little white dot or something almost like a pimple. There's nothing raised, but it does look weird.
Speaker 2: It feels very weird.
Speaker 3: It really feels like my face is sore and I feel like my body is breaking down.
Speaker 1: Are you overworked?
Speaker 2: No, I'm over sustance sustained.
Speaker 1: Are you full up, full up, way too well?
Speaker 2: My cap is overflowing alcohol and bad foods. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I often find if I'm too run down. Do you get the ulcers in the mouth?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But do you do you normally get stys? Or is this a new thing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I can't quite work it out. I need to go home and see what. I've got a ring that I can put on it.
Speaker 1: What do you do with a star? I don't even know what the cure would be.
Speaker 3: I reckon it's something like a cold con price or something like that. Yeah, but didn't you say it with the gold ring a gold udory in my.
Speaker 2: House to be that?
Speaker 1: Actually you might be onto something or is it like just a little cucumber thing, cucumbers on the eyes. I'm just googling how to get rid of stye? Treatment consists of self care. In most cases, the sty will begin to disappear on its own in a few days. A warm wash cloth applied to the eyelid may relieve pain in discomfort.
Speaker 2: I just have that feeling that I'm to wake up tomorrow and just be covered in it.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe just go home tonight, lie on the couch, put a little washcloth, a warm wash cloth over your eyes, and gently massage the area with a clean finger to try and get the clogged gland to open and drain. But it sounds like it's pretty straightforward, pretty easy.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that would be my job for tonight because he's a busy week on the tools and he can't be hav anybody stop.
Speaker 1: You're okay, though, don't go thinking you're too old or anything like that. Hey, beautiful story came out of The Gay Times on Instagram, a lovely little account about a man called Colonel Edward Ryan. Yes, he's an Army veteran and a retired firefighter and sadly he just passed away. Yes, but he was in older age, and so I think he lived a long and happy, happy life, but maybe not as happy as he possibly could have been, because after the obituary listed his plethora of achievements. He issued a statement so clearly he knew he was about to pass away, in which he opened up about his identity and the fact that he was gay. He came out in his own obituary, so post death, post death.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: The statement went on to explain why he stayed closeted. He said in his obituary, I'm going to read it to him. I must tell you one more thing. I was gay all my life, through grade school, through high school, through college, through life. I was in a loving and caring relationship with Paul of North Greenbush. He was the love of my life. We had twenty five great years together. He then went on to apologize for not having the courage to come out as gay sooner, as he feared being ostra sized by his loved ones. Now that my secret is known, he finished his obituary, I will forever rest in peace. Isn't that the most beautiful thing? Heartbreaking? Very heartbreaking that he didn't feel the confidence to do that sooner. But what a beautiful thing to finally be able to really truly acknowledge who you are, even if it took him that long. I just think, what an amazing thing to do, and and well done for the bravery that that must have taken to write that at the time.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Paul for during five years.
Speaker 1: Tell me about it.
Speaker 2: It's a couple of old flatties.
Speaker 1: I did wonder that when I was reading it. I was like, I feel like, maybe your family probably news no one Midge, Yeah, Paul's just been hanging around for twenty five years, and they're like, don't even think anything of it.
Speaker 2: We'll find a wife.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I thought that was very beautiful.
Speaker 3: Before we wrap it up today, we have to remember last week you got your driver's license.
Speaker 2: God, yes, so brilliant. Just give us a great quick recap for those who might not listen to last.
Speaker 1: I had to go and get my new driver's license photo done and it was very busy, and I'd noticed before, like the people in front of me who were getting a photo taken. It was just a one and done. It was like a sit down and take the photo out, see you later. And I was like, well, that's fair. You hope for the best, but I guess that's what you get, right. You know, it's busy and it might go your way and it might not, and you just have to kind of live with it. The lady, for some reason, when she was taking my photo, was very taken with my old license photo, and she really wanted to recreate it.
Speaker 2: She thought I looked She said I looked.
Speaker 1: Handsome in my old photo, which was nice to hear, but I didn't necessarily agree with her. I'm happy to admit when I think a nice photo of him is taken, there's nothing special about my old one. But anyway, she was so obsessed with getting a good one this time that she took it five time. Yeah, five times, and a license finally arrived and I took it out and I went, really like that, there's the best you could do.
Speaker 2: I think you're a handsome rooster mate.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: But she's done your duty on this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's actually done your dirty, which threw it out to the gators to ask what the response was.
Speaker 2: The question was, do you think that you've been done a dirty?
Speaker 3: Some people say, oh, it's not as bad as as bad as there is quite a few yups test one hundred percent looks like a criminal criminal, which I was like, okay. Someone said exceed to be fair. After it was talking about on the podcast. I expected it worse. There's a couple of good roasts here.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for these?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: Blonde Ricky Debase made me joke on Ma Kappa they hold you tried out, people saying so dirty, Oh my god, it's the beer face, the beer face, or someone says whatever you've got in your mouth, you should swallow it immediate at least, Oh my god, and chases.
Speaker 2: After all the effort I was boost deal still looks good though.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. Yeah, it just wasn't the photo that I was hoping for or expecting after five attempts. But this is what I've got, So I'm going to be rocking this for the next ten years.
Speaker 3: Well, when you start getting I did since Bencharman buttons getting the younger, when you start getting I did back in those clubs, you'll have a chance to show it down again.
Speaker 1: Thank you and thank you for being with us this week. Brad will be back next week, I assume, and this has got another episode of Naked Attraction to film.
Speaker 2: He's got to the Grand final.
Speaker 1: And let us know if you do know of any dancing clubs, and also let us know what your hobbies are. Maybe I'd love to know what people do for fun, Like, what is the answer to that question, what do you do for fun?
Speaker 2: And not the orange Facebook version the day.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I have a wonderful week and we will see you again next week.
Speaker 2: Bye.