Speaker 1: From the ZDM podcast Networking. This is for the Police. Haley's Big Hard thanks to animates making Happy Cabin for pits. Good Morning, Happy Friday, Welcome to the show, Fletch, Vaughn and Haley. Helloo made it? We did make it? Yep. Top six coming up. Vaughn, Yeah, we I wrote two, which was weird. Do you want to do that? You hardly even write one? I know, I know, I wrote two. Well you've picked one.
Speaker 2: Top six signs Our oceans are warm and faster than everybody else's news that New Zealand ocean is a woman thirty four percent.
Speaker 1: Faster than the global average, which was harmind us to hear. Is it actually a reason why? Um, we're just down the bottom? Yeah, closest to the sung Is it the ozone hole? Again? Is it the ozone hole?
Speaker 2: Everybody's back using those nineteen seventies fridge freezers, the CFCs.
Speaker 1: CFC's what they called was it was putting the hole on the other. Yeah. That was from Spray's I think. Yeah. But well look, okay, we've got the top six reasons coming up soon on the show.
Speaker 3: Play z MS, Fleashbourne and Haley Lawrence Watkins.
Speaker 1: There's a name. This is a normal name.
Speaker 3: He's a key with guy former librarian, apparently very softly spoken, married the love of his life.
Speaker 1: Well, it has to be selfly spoken, working library.
Speaker 3: Yet all that sort of key to the role, isn't it If you had a big, booming voice, Guy Williams could never work in a.
Speaker 1: Library or say that, it'd be very disruptive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is going viral online that it happened a number of years ago. He was reading the fantastic book that is the Guinness World Records.
Speaker 1: Yes, and he was.
Speaker 3: Looking through being like, oh, I can't do any of this. I'm not strong or particularly good at anything in this way. What are some records you can break easily, you know, without any skill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what he figured.
Speaker 3: Out was names, Okay, name things, because what you do is just sort of changer. So he paid four hundred dollars and decided that he was going to go for the world's longest name.
Speaker 1: And that is a record he holds.
Speaker 3: But now we couldn't beat it, So he'll probably hold it forever because the name has taken the absolute purse.
Speaker 1: He has two thousand and.
Speaker 3: Three hundred and twenty I believe middle names.
Speaker 1: But that's easy enough for someone to beat. They've just got to But now they put a ruler up, or have they?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they were like, no, we can't be doing anymore. New Zealand has, Zealand has, but lots of countries do as well. So he yeah, has over twenty three hundred middle names. Okay, so Lawrence is his first name, Watkins, the last Ellen, Alloy, aloyas Alpha gi Ellen alerd Alwyn, Alessandra, ah Ambros, andre Andrea, Andreas, Andrew. And it goes on and for a while there's belfers are believe ben Adito, ben Addict, been Addictine, Bennett. Okay, goes alphabetical for a bit, and then I think he realizes he doesn't have an enough.
Speaker 1: Okay, we start jumping around. We're back.
Speaker 3: We go from Jay to c for a little bit, and we go back, and then at one point he's like, I'm sick of English. He was working with a lovely Mary woman at the time. He's like, hook me up right with some Maori names. So if we scroll down to page four of six of his middle names, yeah, we start to see a little bit of tailor Mary.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing some Takashi, Hajimi, Abiko, hiro Yuki a Japanese and I. So we've got Japanese. Then we head to Mali Land. Then we head because he actually in the library as well with.
Speaker 1: With some on fella. Oh okay. So it was like give some names.
Speaker 3: Yeah to all awful lava. Can I get a little bit of that. So we've got some two finger to Milo, Arona, Falini, Mantua, to a Ori.
Speaker 1: He's not Mary or some generals, just a white dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, here's Fuka fik muka.
Speaker 1: He just added them all. So this was officially done through birth desk marriages.
Speaker 3: Yes, which you couldn't do now. They it's straight to say no.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So when he signs official documents, he will says something like he's a Department of Justice. I comma, yeah, see attached documents for Christian name okay.
Speaker 1: And then he'll upload it.
Speaker 3: And then if he does things like on his passport, he just has the two first.
Speaker 1: Middle names, okay, right, Alan Alloys okay, so wild.
Speaker 3: When he got married, they have to say as a previous marriage celebrant, you have to say their legal name.
Speaker 1: What it took twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Was everybody just lining the whole time I've been to weddings with a celebrant, can't even get the first name right?
Speaker 3: No, not, I know, rather than traverse four to five different languages over twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Would it be annulled if you mispronounced the name or you missed the name another I mean, no one's there checking it. Yeah, but I was going to say, like there's a loophole. Here's one.
Speaker 3: I've just saying, we've got some Latin names, okay, but then we've got some real doozies here. Here's a name hr E O D so hurry yeah, b E R O R h T. I mean that's just like he's between on his keyboard.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, when did he do this? Because nineteen ninety two, right, and then soon after they were like, make a change to stop that happening. They just right, we can't be doing that, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because people who's going to be like, well, I'll go one more, and I'll go one more.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's a record he still holds, and he got his dream of being in the Guinness World Records.
Speaker 1: I mean, most people just learn to balance something on the head, you know, for a minute, for ages you know, like that would be a lot easier.
Speaker 3: Also, like he wouldn't be able to say them. You can't remember two thousand names. Yeah, ridiculous plays it ms Fledgeborn and Haley.
Speaker 2: Let me hit you with the headline stats hit us. Fifty two percent of US gamers are woman and twenty two percent of players are over sixty five years old.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's could you mention playing Call of Duty? And like, I don't know worth grandad? Yeah, Grandma said's a bit like, oh, this is the thing. When I was a kid and we go to Anzac Day services. Yeah, there was the odd World War One vet still hanging around. Yeah, and like the World War Two, lots of World War two is and now how many World War two vets could be possibly have left. It wouldn't be many. That has to be over one hundred years old now to have served in that in that war there was you know, like that's given me that that's given me a little bit of a little bit of the pingin here to watch Band of Brothers. Oh could be one of the greatest television series. Go Away for our friend for our friendship? Weekend is not watching movies? Is there time to watch a couple of episodes. We've got have you got activities playing? Hailey and I have got activities planned. There's no time towards the Band of Brothers. If we go all the waiter, could we watch it on in transit, but there's no time for that time we drive. Oh yeah, we'll get cast sick. You know now I get Also, you're in the backset, I'm getting the front. I absolutely can't sit in the backseat. You're next to the mini fridge and the tin too. Horn makes up the fact that he has car sickness, so he always gets the front seat. And it's bullshit. I've never seen him sick in a car. It's because I always sit in the front seat, always gets his way. It's not fair, back, prove it, vomit in my car. The average game of worldwide is forty one years old. Yeah, Italy has the oldest average at fifty and China has the youngest at thirty one. Thirty one percent of game is a male, forty eight percent of female. That's worldwide. Now do they are they counting because technically produces Shannon, you play we go, You're gonna ask with the definition of I's gonna say the definition of.
Speaker 3: Game, because I'm imagining the big curved screen, headphones with the little microphone on.
Speaker 1: All fime, whereas it Shannon getting up at four in the morning to do a farm.
Speaker 3: I love my heyday, but also I do Word all every single day. I've got one hundred and fifty days streak, no need to bring.
Speaker 1: So what's a gamer?
Speaker 2: Gaming is now encompassing mobile and casual games such as Word or Soul or SKU.
Speaker 1: You're a game shooters crush too. Wait, that makes my mum a gamer? Yeah, because she does word every day.
Speaker 2: The most popular gaming devices a mobile phone or tablet, expanding the definition and demographics of gamers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, your anti playing Candy Crush on the plane. That's me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm Candy Crush on the plane. I can't wait to fly to Melbourne today and play some Candy Crush.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the real gamers, your big set ups with the talking and PlayStation and stuff, they'll probably reject that term, that definition of the game.
Speaker 1: One big family, it's a game community. Gamers report that they play to reduce stress and loneliness, boost creativity and mental sharpness, and strengthens problem solving and teamwork skills. Seventy six percent of gaming improve their problem solving abilities, according to them, and half said have benefit of their professional development.
Speaker 2: That's somebody who's been caught playing word at work. Yes, yeah, all I do when I play wordlers just constantly reminded how many five little words I've completely forgotten?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, but also like, how crazy is it going to be that, you know, as the younger or anyone that's grown up with gaming does get to retirement age, you're just going to sit in a w Renstone playing games. Dude? How great would be like old school land party but a Halo three justus just caught it up with the boys. Yeah, get a land party going. Yeah, r made up ie the Ryman's got good Wi Fi or some land plug. They'll burn it out, they'll burn it through. Yeah, dedicated I reckon. The Rhymans is going to come with the dedicated lane and some gaming chairs, and the gaming chairs will have to, like, I don't know, have a kind of a tiltart to get about to get you out of the gaming chair off to the tour. Just a mobile gaming chair to get into the toilet. What do you think people are going to go to the toilet if we're old. We can just go wheeze in our nappis that we're wearing.
Speaker 3: And lovely long campaign, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the AI nurse will rolling and the robot AO nurse will just roll in and wipe us, play splitchborne and taily well. Last night with vaced my throat to top sixes.
Speaker 2: One of them was the top six stamps, the top six things our stamps would smell like, because in France there's been a collector's edition French Croissant scented stamps.
Speaker 3: Is it like those scratch and sniff stickies from the nineties, Yeah, oh my god, I loved those.
Speaker 1: But last time I seen a postcard it was two dollars a postcard. Yeah, didn't they say this week they're going to scale back post days even more in some region three days a week rural, and I think we're going to be down to two days a week. Can't be. I don't even remember, Like I was seening couriers all the time, but like, when's the last time I seen a letter? Like, I can't even remember.
Speaker 3: I empty my mailbox just when I start to see it sort of stuffing.
Speaker 1: Out this lot that that's why your parking fines go to Baycorp porn. Yeah, and it's why your house keeps getting robbed because it doesn't look like anyone's home. Always remember that was the thing of someone in the neighborhood went away. Could someone please empty my mailbox? I don't want people knowing I'm not a sign way ads on TV?
Speaker 3: Didn't they about that closed mailbox? Stuffed?
Speaker 2: So they are apparently not the first time the French have delved into a sniffy stamp. Apparently they had scratches the stamps that smelled like burgetts ahead of the Summer Games.
Speaker 1: In twenty four Oh what does it beget? Smell like just bread? Has that buttery? That buttery smell of yuma? What's ther bestress on?
Speaker 3: Because sometimes I will go a chocolate but then sometimes when get a real rich almond with the paste in the middle.
Speaker 1: But they with a nice ham and cheese ham ches, ham and cheese.
Speaker 3: Every time ham and cheese. You know who doesn't got ham and cheese daily bread?
Speaker 1: They do? Oh I do need crosshole?
Speaker 2: What did they call a ham and cheese croissant? Because don't they call it just a toast or whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a sandwich though, that's a sandwich.
Speaker 3: Croissantejummel croissan yeahenbon.
Speaker 1: Homage, oh man.
Speaker 3: Having just been in France and I would like to just sort of flip it must be nice, and it was. They do do croissants fantastically.
Speaker 1: I mean that it's this, isn't it? I would be disappointed over the way France would be like, I've got a bit of one back home. What happens some how good is a real oily croissant you're eating. They've got to be buttery and the oil from the cheese has almost also oiled out. That's going to be a problem with the stamp, so you know when you lead it getting oily greasy. I hope the stamps aren't greasy.
Speaker 2: Stamps smell like ason. As I wrote a top six, I got some ideas to better.
Speaker 1: Lamb Lamb didn't even have lamb.
Speaker 2: You didn't have sauce lamb lam imagine lambington rather than pad yep a raspberry.
Speaker 1: I had sausage roll, real punch. Yeah. Or they can just a tomato tomato sauce, scratch and snuff stamp like a water your hands after you've been fishing fish and chip shop. Fish and chip shop would be a good one. Oil and firsh like greases. This is great. Well that's almost got a sort of been great if we still posted letters. Yeah that one play ems fletched Vorn and Haley play ms flesh Onorn and Haley from your local community Facebook page. This is the top Sex Shelder and good morning shopping news.
Speaker 2: The New Zealand oceans are warming thirty four percent faster than the global average.
Speaker 1: Why, um do they know? Multiple reasons. All the hot water goes to the bottom. The hot water comes to the top like hot air. Right, But we're actually the Earth's upside down, so we're at the top, not the bottom. Yeah, we're tops. All this time, we've been tops bottoms.
Speaker 3: You thought it's we're at the bottom. Where were the bottom?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right know, we're the tops. Okay, No, it's climate change. We're seeing it. I am around US ocean current flows. Yeah, you know how we're getting slammed by more storms and stuff. Yep, it's all to do with ocean currents, climbing winds. You know. I like to look on the positive things in life. Lovely to get the water just means we've got less cooking time when it comes to seafood, because it's already slightly that was that was one of the ones on today's top six, So you have to come up with number three. Now you have a funny funny guy. That's the new rule. If anyone blows any of the.
Speaker 2: One on the again, just come up with one. So you're probably going to say number one, number three, and then you're gonna have to come up with the number one that's on you cycle.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, well I'll get into it. Then.
Speaker 2: The top six signs our oceans are warming faster than everyone else. Number six on the list. The whales are skinny now because they don't need the blubber.
Speaker 1: Keep themselves warm. The actually really quite hot, like must Land. I saw one and I caught a few weeks ago and it was on his impact. It was so rapped trying to get.
Speaker 3: A little o the impic needle through all the blabbah.
Speaker 1: Though you have to carpoon, like my grandfather told me about this, and they're like, man, I'm not hungry for krill. I don't even think about crow touching.
Speaker 2: I am hardly touching my krill. A number five on the less of the top Sex signs our oceans. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: You don't have to come up with number three. I'll change it slightly. Number three out.
Speaker 2: Number five on the less of the top sex signs Our oceans are warming faster than everyone else. The octopus is carrying two sun umbrellas, three bottles of sunscreen, two water bottles, and a la boo boo.
Speaker 1: Of course, just because everyone's got everybody, one of those eight octopus arms has to be for aboot. Yeah. God, you'd go through a whole pump liddle of sunscreen if you're an octopus.
Speaker 3: Trying to put it on, but you keep sucking yourself, You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Each time getting stuck to yourself.
Speaker 2: I think is the better way of put it out myself measure, trying to put on sunscreen and up sucking yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I did sort of get confused.
Speaker 2: Number four on the last of the top sex signs Our oceans are warming faster than ree ouse.
Speaker 1: The First Seals have all got Brazilians wrapped out back. Yeah pretty good. God, the whales are on his impact. Brazilian against bold First Seals would be getting laser treatment for him.
Speaker 2: But of course then they can't be in the sun and they've got no choice. Number three on the least of the top sex signs our oceans that were warming faster than everyone else. The muscles come pre steamed. Yeah, nice already said that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, any it feels like, yeah, did you make it last night at eight fifty eight when the email was in No, indeed actually probably last sleep. I was fast asleep for an hour by then. Instead of a bitch.
Speaker 2: Number two in the least of the top six signs our ocean is a woman faster than aree else. We haven't seen an iceberg since that one that we put that sheep on. Yeah, that was wildly did that a silly rop?
Speaker 1: Shrinked the sheep? The og the real one? Yeah, it was the real one. And for those that don't remember, or maybe you're listening to the show from overseas on the podcast Shrinked the Sheep New Zealand two thousand and I don't know when it was, but there was a large iceberg that had broken off and was down the south off the coast of Dunedin.
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: And they flew a giant sheep and put it on a giant sheep. They shrieked the sheep. The story of the backstory shrinked.
Speaker 2: The sheep was he had gone hosting in the high country and hadn't been shaved for something like seven years, and it was crazy like he looked insane, yeah, and was kind of friendly, and they shaved them. They auctioned off as wall for charity, right, because then he became like a little bit of a celebrity, got flow into an iceberg and a helicopter, Wild.
Speaker 1: Said on the Iceland. It was just like, as well prot of the Wildest Adventure. Sheeps' ahead, why have you done this to me? And now take me home? And he died on during the sixth twenty eleven and taris a moment for Shrek. Shrek and number one on.
Speaker 2: The Less of the Chop six signs our oceans are warming faster than everyone else. You know that thing where you run across the hot sand to get to the cold water. Yep, the water's hotter than the sand.
Speaker 1: Now, oh god, ru Yeah. Relief's a that's a whole thing. That's today Stop six z M's fledg Vaughn and Hailey whist Jet, which I think is a low cost carrier.
Speaker 3: Yeah it sounds so it's giving the names given if we didn't spend.
Speaker 1: Much money on the name, yeah, nor we spend much money on the plane. Yeah. So they are going to introduce the ability to pay to recline your seat, and they're doing this that's a hot by only offering a few rows with premium seating that reclines. So if you want, I'm guessing it'll be the rose in the middle to the back of the plane won't be able to recline, and those rows have the least always have the least amount of room.
Speaker 3: But I'm going, yes, I'm in a least amount of room space. But also now I know the person in front of me can't recline, So I'm almost like.
Speaker 1: When it's when when? Because when you're an economy and the seat reclines, it's horrible. I'm really how much I can give you a lap? You have to recline, you were setting in. The person behind you hates you. The Domino affairs, and so everybody's reclining. Yeah, and god, I'm sorry. We'll got a couple of business class regulars over here.
Speaker 2: Everyone else who's listening to the show, the working man, such as myself, your lap, Oh don't mind, mate, we're on their free We're just looking forward to getting we were gone.
Speaker 1: Berbi's a couple of Berbies. Please, nobody likes the seat recliner. Nobody. Do you know what? I hate you?
Speaker 3: Because I'm flying to Melbourne today. I hate when people recline on a flight to Melbourne or Sydney.
Speaker 1: It's three hours getting during the day, a grab that's the minute you're on the plane. Recline to Australia. It's a long My god, Wellington paid for a seat. I got a little little back issue here. It's never that comfortable reclining. It's jerk upright, it is behind you. So basically they're they're reconfiguring their planes this wist yit and they're going to have three seat classes and basically it's like a premium extra leg room seat that'll get that will give you a recline. Every other seat won't recline. Love that you'd almost go that seat, Yes, I would, so that I knew. I'm like this, But the person in front of me is not going to go jamming it back. Yeah, there are only twelve seats on the plane that recline. It must be nice, must be nice. I'm in a recliner. But even then it's still economy, like you're still only the person also reclines in front of you. It's going to be horrible. The first row of the not recliners is going to be what I was thinking, you're.
Speaker 3: A non recliner with a recline in front of you, they be.
Speaker 1: To be a buck. Yeah, they got to be cheaper. Did it say the degree how far back it goes? No, it doesn't. It doesn't say that. That's always a big one there. You know those websites where you can check airline seating to see like there are yeah, certain seats that like some planes don't have windows in that row, some seats have extra leg room. I think it's era. Loper is one of those websites. It used to be seat maps, but I don't remember they updates. I don't think they update that website anymore. But yeah, websites, all those websites have the pitch an inches. Yes, you can work out before you book a flight long much.
Speaker 3: The heat is going to be rested on your tits for twelve hours.
Speaker 1: It's actually a heat to you got your.
Speaker 3: Cup size, so you say, oh, you know, I'm a fourteen D and then you say you're high or whatever, and then they and then say how close to the tip the head will be perfect?
Speaker 1: Play z ms fleshed one and Haley is a excuse to clear my throat. Thank you. There is a dating app called the League.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the league spin on the dating apples, but it's not big and Newsum.
Speaker 1: You've got to be a league player. Maybe Hello, Hailey's downloading right now. So they were all too young when you sell the Warriors on did Yeah, I've seen them twice now on the international travel had the same big as camp chairs. Oh my god, no, I don't let me smile. She's like, oh, they're a little bit young for me, like they were lined up for her. You know, the young the young ones have come prowling for the sprowl and okay, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no, you know, I know those young bucks think they contain the oh.
Speaker 3: I know the only thing that turned me off was when they start talking about the twenty first they went to last week anyway, twenty first okay, wow, Well my friends are getting divorced and bloody, I'm going to second marriages. I'm going to second weddings. It be your twenty first on my tenth birthday, past the birth of their first grandchild. Anyway, thank god, you're good luck. Curse No, I won't, no, I won't anyway, this dating app, they did a big survey of all their members, about one thousand respondents sixty two percent, with women thirty eight percent when men the majority eighty five percent were millennials. Then gen Z's gen X was a smaller represent right representation. In here, what is the most attractive industry for the opposite sex?
Speaker 1: It's going to be your uniform and it always is in these lists, your firefighters, your police no oh no, okaye. Women's preferences for men will start there, yep um. Fifth place, entrepreneur because they've probably got lots of money. Entrepreneurs and they're like some kind of are entrepreneurs, Yes, but how many entrepreneurs are just yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Hard entrepreneur slash founder. Oh okay, he's the founder of a you know, economical pair of shoes that disintegrate after a week.
Speaker 1: Founder, you've got to be like a workaholog. Yeah, you've got to. You've got to pour it all into the founding.
Speaker 3: But this is attractiveness, not like life long and now I'm annoyed that you're never home.
Speaker 1: Yeah kind of vibe.
Speaker 3: Okay, Fourth place, which is an interesting lawyer.
Speaker 1: Lawyer, a lawyer, Oh yeah, a lawyer. These are all money based money, These are all money based place tech engineering. Yeah again money based. Well, AI is going to still take their job. They're not going to have a job in a year. But like he works in tech, what he used to he works in tech. He is a robot. He made the robot that took his job. Yeah. Yeah, he did.
Speaker 3: Second places Medical, So you've got your doctors in the yeah right, specialists ye, specialists, plastic surgeons.
Speaker 1: Did you get doctor Shawney about your rash? I did, and I would.
Speaker 3: He's the third doctor I saw three doctors about this bloody face issue. And what he suggested yesterday I think is really like turned me around.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: He was back at work one day before he was harassed by a member of the showy Sprout to answer his question.
Speaker 3: Fol free and the most attractive looking for a man in finance.
Speaker 1: Yeah again, this is a moneyney, money based because we're tired of the hussle feminism. I want to get my own career. Don't you asked for it? Right? I regret asking for it. It's too much work. Hold want to baker muffin and is rolling in her grave. Come home with a little.
Speaker 3: Nice pair of earrings for me. Men's preferences for women, what they find the hottest.
Speaker 1: Five start at five. Five lawyers.
Speaker 3: Okay, now I will say here we are, so this is good for me. Four creative ford slash media.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, that's you. That's creative. I'm creative and in the media. That's why you've been such a hit on the apps. We got such a hat on the apps, especially the five Sorry lawyer, lawyer five, lawyer four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it's the same, like because you know, obviously they're going to get them a few categories. Tech and engineering is the third, Finance and business is second, and then medical.
Speaker 1: They weren't enough now you've said they're all the same. There weren't enough options. Yeah, because down your the.
Speaker 3: They had analysts that was you've not pronounced that right, Yeah, in a L Y S.
Speaker 1: Y is t S Why?
Speaker 2: I think more emphasis goes on the first syllable and and then analist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, architects CEO?
Speaker 1: Why was the CEO up higher? Yeah, they get paid lots of my journalists, was in their doctors, realtors. They had a lot of options.
Speaker 3: Okay, they've said they've said, like who's the best match? Yeah, so like top match pairings by Carresa. If you are an analyst, you would go well with a CFO or trader or a founder. If you are a dentist, you go well with a doctor, a realtor, or a product manager. I mean, I don't know how they worked this out.
Speaker 1: So thin research, Yeah, yeah, thin research. But hey, I'm in the I'm in the top four. Play ms Fleshborne and Hailey, play zms Fletchborne and Hailey. Big day for you yesterday, Hailey, Yes, big day for me yesterday.
Speaker 3: I bought my house in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Well peak of the market, Yes it was. Please don't remind him. Sorry, sorry, sorry, Hey whatever, it's not even real anyway. That's how I look at mortgage. You don't actually pay them off to be dead long before I have to worry about I'm out anyway, I did, but so four years I haven't it. Curtains. Yeah, when you're hanging some like camar or wearhouse. I went to the.
Speaker 3: Warehouse and I got the thinnest black sheets. I could find, and I bought a couple of them, and I cut them into strips and then they were nailed to the top of the trim around the windows and doors. And that is how I have survived. And then yesterday the day come I got curtains. Wow, I've got curtains in store.
Speaker 1: Amazing. I'll tell you what it's like. You just don't realize the power of a curtain. Thing makes you appreciate curtains more than having a Stanza in your life psalms curtains. Now, speaking a little Latin there, what I meant to say is a period of your life with no curtains.
Speaker 3: They don't always seem to go that. You don't know what you've got till it's gone. You know, they pay paradise and put up a curtain, lovely set of curtains.
Speaker 1: It is a game change of guys. Curtains who well, we.
Speaker 3: All do this because we all have I don't think you realize that, Flip. I would come to your house and I would stay the night, and then I pull down the curtain and be like, heaven forbid, it's lovely and dark in here?
Speaker 1: Is there an invention? There surely would be some sort of curtain magnets curtains. My curtains go together, but then they have a little gap. Yes, some people do. Put me I'm a hymn. I would be a huge fan of just getting some white magnets. Yeah, you know that's a hotel hack because when you stand at hotel and there's a gap, you go to the wardrobe and you get those little clippy the ones hang up the hager panclips. They clips, Yeah, tail curtains. It's a game changing, game changing.
Speaker 3: What was so nerve wracking is so I got these made because I've got odd sized windows and doors and feet ones of six and ones a ten. That's my stuff, one of the shoes. So I was so nervous because I measured it and no one checked it. Oh, I measured the windows.
Speaker 1: You're getting to come around with that little laser thing they put in the corner. No.
Speaker 3: Hailey Jane Sprout on her own got out the.
Speaker 1: Take me show something a professional should do?
Speaker 3: Insanity that idea, and they were like, do you want us to double check?
Speaker 1: And I was like nah, And then Nick minute like it's all just kind of rolling around. Actually caught it, don't trying to keep going. So ye. I actually got some music to play in the background.
Speaker 2: Fletch Hailey's Triumphant measuring of my curtain space, doing it all by myself.
Speaker 1: Lucy Lou my Girl Drew with my Girl Drew.
Speaker 3: Why is this the song Cameron d in Destiny Charlie's Angels come up?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, good, you're good from you.
Speaker 3: I measured these windows, huge doors, you know, in those doors are huge odd sizes and stuff. And I had to measure this and I sent it all off and then someone just accepted that I had done it right. And then when they turned up yesterday and the curtains came out and the installer was there, I was like, holy.
Speaker 1: Shit, like what if this is wrong? And did the installer say it was a good right size? He said, I measured things perfectly. Oh oh, because this could have easily and Helen jans Brow, this could have easily been a story about how you mismeasured your curtains, you know.
Speaker 3: Then I had like skinny little curtains on or something, and then you really need the curtain magnets. No, no, no, absolutely perfect and nailed it. Honestly, I've never felt so I just never felt.
Speaker 1: So so masculated by your hands up. I've been living with that internal doors in my house. Yeah, we did that, like when we were we moved into a half finished house. Yeah, dad was building. It took a while to get a door. My parents took the doors off the room when we were just getting in there, you know, getting up to mischief, you lose, you lose the right to please.
Speaker 3: You're like, but mum, I've got my hand down my boyfriend's pants. Oh, I can't open the door.
Speaker 1: Say to that. Why would you say that to me? I'm I'm I'm my parents now, i am my parents. Now that's it. All the doors are coming off the house and plays ms Fletchborn and Haley. Okay, what do you want to know right now?
Speaker 3: One hundred dollars text nine six nine sex? What is your fashion it? When it comes to the six that you're attracted to?
Speaker 1: Yes, because most of these are big clothing fashion. We're not talking like makeup and stuff. It's just fashion, fashion accessories. Yeah. Yes, so a lot of women sharing online they're huge.
Speaker 3: Fashion. Somebody calling hate crimes. For example, the those jeans with the motto leg ribs. You know those lies are they?
Speaker 1: They're not in at the moment, though, are they around? No, I feel like you're Europeans and South Americans love those jeans.
Speaker 2: They're real skinny obviously, often they are on a very very skinny gene.
Speaker 3: Now I will will say also very high featuring quite frequently.
Speaker 1: O vorn.
Speaker 3: Aye, are we nearly moving back into your hat season?
Speaker 2: Labor weekend is labor weekend. I'll move into hat depending on temperature. And I'm gonna go and get some new birkenstocks and jeans, which is my favorite time of the year where you still get to wear jeans, but you get to wear burks.
Speaker 1: See, I've got new berks and I need to wear them in. I've been wearing them with socks and they still hurt. No. Yeah, you got to work harder there to pay someone like to do that for me so they get the blisters by sickond hand burks. Yeah. No, I don't want someone else's toe, man, can you someone else's also on this list? Chickened vans, the slip on chicked fans.
Speaker 3: We're not.
Speaker 1: I never liked those because you're feed it too long.
Speaker 2: The minute you're over a size like tears, your feet looks silly, and vans because they're so skinny and long and you look like.
Speaker 1: You're wearing water skis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I don't want you to feel personally attacked. Jawts are on here alongside flannel shirts.
Speaker 1: I don't mind a flannel shirt. A gentleman, I don't wear flannel shirt. Yeah, you've got your chicken to you literally were wearing yesterday. You saw the bush. Yeah, yeah, it's a jacket. No, that's what they're meaning. Personally. If you listen to the feeling okay about myself.
Speaker 3: We'll pump you back up later. Sorry, if you just emotionally, if you listen to sixt life, you know how I feel on this.
Speaker 1: We've got the socket Oh yeah, well you know I threw out all my sockets and too hard. Yeah yeah, well I've moved the trend.
Speaker 3: Singular dangly earring, gold chain around the knee.
Speaker 1: So many guys wearing a singular dangly earring, really and sometimes on the game. They're not gay. I like it. That's gay. I like a artistic thing. I sort of. I'm into it.
Speaker 3: Blazer without a shirt underneath. You know, who do you think you are?
Speaker 1: Bloody? You know, bad Bennie or something bad?
Speaker 3: Bunny, bad Bunny. But I told you get Betty Blanco and bad Bunny fake rolexes.
Speaker 1: There's your jawts as well in the market for a Yeah okay, yeah guys. The list goes on, Well, we want you to add to the list. What is it that is a fashion act for you for the sex that you're attracted to.
Speaker 2: So this is one of those wild subjects where women can say anything about men, but men have to tread very likely about what they say about women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of those subjects. Almost a woman can say about anything they want about men's fashion. Joye.
Speaker 2: If a man says, you know her and leggings, Jesus, yeah, watch out what about me? I see she's got she came from my beanie, my bush shorts, bush shirt, my shorts, eck.
Speaker 1: My vans, and now all I'm saying is leggings. And she's like, why do you you can't like exactly?
Speaker 3: We've worked so hard to be free from the shackles of toxic masculinity.
Speaker 1: Okay, eight hundred dollars and even as the number tix through nine six nine six, what do you find such a big fashion inc very funny messages?
Speaker 2: I've got to say stitch that holds the bottom of a new coat together a very funny, very So you buy a new jacket, like a dress jacket at the bottom where it splits, this is genuinely a stitch, yeah, holding it.
Speaker 1: Together, and you've got to take it out, and you've got to the pocket. It looks like it's got no pocket, but the pockets sometimes.
Speaker 3: Have a little You got to because otherwise they little seggy begging the changing rooms. That's all it is, right right, that's not supposed to stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know we've all done that the every wedding. You're like, oh, yeah, come from here on what somebody just said?
Speaker 2: Just the entire finance brofit we worked to that bar and and I was like, that guy definitely works in finance.
Speaker 1: There's like chinos and a boat and some kind of knitted. Sometimes there's a net. Sometimes had a Boston that's uh.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, what about long sleeved teas under a short sleeve tea that's not been done for eons.
Speaker 1: Alfred Matt's message and saying Mike's iffing ice cream shirt. Alfred Mike's got that should and that's got ice creams on it. Do you remember that? No? I haven't seen so lovely. You'd love it. It's really fun.
Speaker 2: I like it because, yes, I can imagine Matt would hate that. Yeah, some other ones burks, what burks are atrocious? You understand I'm not seeing the good dogs people. We've all got good docs.
Speaker 1: People do hate. But I know that before a books of cal people were quite Yeah. Yeah, so when you wear them in they're so comfortable. Yeah, you're wrong on that one.
Speaker 2: Somebody Creaky Galley and Louise actually messaged in This is if you're a new listen to the show.
Speaker 1: Kreaker Gallion.
Speaker 2: Louise once described the sounds she makes when she gets out of bed on her old bones. Is a creaky gallion, and we love the picture the poetry involved in that. So good morning, Creaky Galley and Louise. Blokes of fat asses hauled into a three quarter khaki Chino actual, how good?
Speaker 1: Is a good bigger house on her dute. You don't find the right pair of pants. I've shouted it out before, and I'll shout it out right now. Nationally. My mate Johnny top tear dumper, beautiful brained a pair of pants, real good dumper, jealous all the ladies love that dumper.
Speaker 3: Someone said graphic teas excluding band shirts, specifically Star.
Speaker 1: Wars Jolly Parton T shirt. That's to our queen. She's doing all right, she's okay, she's alive. But I like Star Wars T shirt. Yeah for Doras. So you did purchase a shop shirt for Vaughn.
Speaker 3: That's because he's my friend. I don't have any business saying trying to keep the other ladies away. Get jealous women women around. Somebody said sleeveless hoodies. This is a period of time teas a yuck too. Sorry for you know, you've turned into a huge fan ire one to a European because it was didn't have any singlets. If you're gonna go sleeveless sea, just go singlet. I don't know, I don't I'm not anti sleeveless tea. I'm not anti show me what.
Speaker 2: You got strawny dudes and baggy singlets to somebody's like, oh yeah, that's a bit rough.
Speaker 1: Ballet flats, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yu huge, just those flat slim no support shows.
Speaker 1: Some said we including things like rats tails, the heut. Yeah yeah. Men wearing seven in shorts, You should all be wearing five in shorts. To expose sixty legs. Okay, what seven inches they just above the short limbs approaching board. We need to be wearing short. Seven inches is not board short. No, No, it's like like they're a bit longer. It's from five fives are short shorts. It's from the grain, from not from the waist, from the waist. You've been wearing a hot I was like five inches is going to be straight up hot pants. Big for me would be a man and a scarf. It is. Hillary climb Ever didn't even wear he was flying. He was in an exposed throat a scarf. Scarf. Look on the five dollar night, No scarf do you? How dere you slander our beautiful side by saying you were got the photo of him on top of Everest. He's just wearing a coat like the man that he was. Yeah, there's no scarf there. Super tends and wearing a scuff of course. No shaut up boys wearing dirty dogs sunglasses. They all look like drug dealers, sleepers. They've kind of come back in though, with the whole nineties baggy aesthetic.
Speaker 3: You'll see like real gen Z fashion guys rocking the dirty dogs.
Speaker 2: Ironically, Yeah, with those puffy little mustaches. Just keep shaving it till it grows, and properbly do.
Speaker 1: Sarah is sent in a shopping list of fashion X Okay, sleeveless puffer vests, tucking your ears into your hat, beer themed singlets, satin boxes, and slinky rugby league shorts. I don't know you see a lot those sometimes Rugby Rugby league short cling Any male under fifty wearing those wide fabric strapped genders, they're purely for a boomer. Shoes, Shoes with zips, this is another shopping list. Shoes with zips, white socks with black shoes, blazers with the sleeves rolled up, and sleeveless muscle shirts.
Speaker 3: Someone just messaging backpacks, especially when the person is and the bag is bouncing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then, okay, what's more of an ex someone running with a backpack and the backpack's bouncing orthough, I've got the strap up across their chests and around their way. I can't even choose. That's the choice. Yeah, what about those running packs? It's a sophie's choice. A choice when you're running with the backpack on, as equivalent to having to pick one of your children. Do you let the bag bounce or do you strap it down with all the straps? Yeah, a well mature man with a pop belly fitting into a pair of skinnier jeans and a pair of vans, so it's like the bottom half's skinny and then there's a little yeah, little pops at the top. Yeah. Man in a long cardigan waistlength trench coat type jacket. Those are woman's jackets. My eggs did both yack cardigan.
Speaker 3: The only man that we accept is Koko Baying and a long staggy beggy.
Speaker 1: What about Andrew Scott from Flee and Andrew Scott? You should have to go to a committee to apply to be a man to wear a cardigan? Yeah, and it's like an endorsement on your license, you know. Yeh, I'm not.
Speaker 3: You know that you're a crew neck, you're a switter or a hoodie. That's fine, Yeah, yeah, it's fine. Cargan, No, can you imagine it?
Speaker 1: No? I just can't tell him what color cardigan would I wear? And wintering the buttons would start lying hello button, oh.
Speaker 3: God, yours would be like gray and it would go pilly.
Speaker 1: For my delegates at all plays it ms Fletchborn and Haley plays it ms Fletchborn and Haley Haley silly little Pool.
Speaker 4: It is so silly, silly, silly, that silly little pool, silly poo, silly little silly.
Speaker 1: Silly little poul. Today, girlies, how often are you wearing makeup?
Speaker 2: Our options were every day, every work day, on special occasions only, never, Okay, I start at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Eleven percent of the girlies that responded never wear makeup.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, we love it, We love a natural face.
Speaker 1: Eighteen percent wear it every single day, thirty three percent were every workday, and thirty eight percent only on special occasions. Yeah. I just fluctual.
Speaker 3: I just go through periods of time where I can and can't be bothered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I reckon. I just would never be bothered if I was morning.
Speaker 3: I'm some mornings like you put someone when I'm here because I feel like I'm feeling better, but you're like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't really care. Yeah. How often are you wearing makeup? When they make us for those photo shirts? Glitch is so funny. I hate it so much every time they've ever been up. We're just gonna put a bit of makeup on, He's like, and he scrows on the sa the minute we're finished, he's like just taking off. Well, you know, no, I got that eye in fiction that time after we had makeup on. Yeah, l sky because it got clogged. Yeah, yeah, it was pink eye. It's because it was sniffing around away that thing around some feedback.
Speaker 2: I was a tom boy growing up, says z. So, I wasn't a thing unless my mum made me wear it, in which case you put it on me. So I never really learned how to.
Speaker 1: Put it on properly. Oh who teaches you how to do your makeup? I mean Shan Yeah yeah yeah, shouts shout out Shane, yeah oj the o G.
Speaker 3: I sort of learned from being a goth and an emo because makeup was such a heavy.
Speaker 1: Part of us. Yeah, where are you? Where are you? And then when you sort of you just sort of pull back.
Speaker 2: Pull back, Kayla said, every day, but it's only mascara. A full face of makeup is very much for special occasions.
Speaker 1: Gianna says, used to wear it to work every day, but now I can't as I'm in this cost of living shit show. It's expensive, wast expensive eyebrows and mascara every day, but acting but anything else auto correctly acting, but anything else has special occasions only because my skin sensitive, So the next day it looks like I've been in a fight. Geordie, I just wouldn't occasions working out it.
Speaker 2: Never have warm makeup, and when I do wear it, I feel so self conscious that I prefer not to suggest. Yeah, I'm fugly either way, says random.
Speaker 1: Rood andful. No matter what they say, worse bring you down. I'm worried about aging, and apparently wearing makeup every day isn't good for that. Plus I'm an early childhood lecturer. Children don't care if I'm wearing makeup. Oh my god, that early childhood lecturer, early childhood educational in an auditorium. Sit down, fold your legs on the mat, and I'm going to teach you kids about the benefit. The sooner you know what happened, the better, Kaylie said, only brows and late and lash paint on workdays, full face for weddings only. No, you're nice. What is lash paint? Mascara? Is? That's just another name for mascara? Yeah, okay, I'm learning. Go with your third case. I sort of felt like it was the It was pretty obvious now my daughters are getting to that age. I'm like, what's this to that one? What's that one do?
Speaker 2: Never said Lauren, because I'm deathly allergic inly every product I've tried.
Speaker 1: Who needs a hot feller when you can have anaphylactic swelling instead? Oh yeah, that's fella, that's free feller. Is some fine bees? And what do yeah? Beads bees, beads? Job's out arrested development reference has? He said?
Speaker 2: Used to be a makeup twenty four to seven girl, but then two kids and two years forced me to prioritize, and now I honestly prefer myself without it special occasions, It's nice to feel a bit more put together, but usually relish washing it off.
Speaker 1: Way more of a skincare girl. Now, Yes, how good is the skincare regime? Says a guy who washes his face with st ives apricot fault strub. I think it's so just makes my face feel so still? Are you the only one using sin knives? Excuse me? I was on my worst knives. I'm mean a man with seven wives. Each wife had seven sacks each second, seven kids and signed seven How many people were going to sudpot scrub meritor said, it took me to age thirty two to realize I'm not a makeup girl.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't mean I'm bad. It doesn't mean I'm being a bad girl. No, No, you're being a very good girl.
Speaker 1: No, don't do that. Shouldn't have well today, today's a little pole. We asked girlies, how often are you wearing makeup? And thirty eight percent of you the biggest reply only on special occasions plays it ms Fletchborn and Hailey. Six seven. Please stop like I'm cringing, like here's my dad. Yeah, you just said stop your kids say that one more time? Six seven? Have your kids started asking you to drop drop them around the corner from things getting close? Its getting really cleol. I actually drove up on the curve, beap and beat good you beat six seven? You did that? Sorry, I did do that? You did that.
Speaker 3: Now we need to discuss this groom who was photographed at his own wedding in the background.
Speaker 1: Beautiful. I mean we've got lights, we've got you know, silk drops. What's beautiful?
Speaker 3: A lot of money, money has not been spared on a wedding like that. People are dancing, having the time of their lives And here's the groom answering a work email.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a brightly wedding dance floor. That's Florida. I love a bright light. That's all I know. But he was answering emails.
Speaker 3: He's a co founder of a a tech company, an I an AI startup company.
Speaker 1: You've got to be there for the the you know, the rest of the team. He might have needed to sign something off, he had to.
Speaker 3: They uploaded this to LinkedIn, the co founder being like his reputation from you know, for being a dedicated worker. Here he literally is at his own wedding when a customer needed some help. All right, okay, on it just happened to He just went in there and was like, here we go. I'm going to do it.
Speaker 1: It's not me. It's not me. I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: And as you can imagine, for a start, who takes.
Speaker 1: An iPad to a wedding. You're not a kid going out for dinner with your parents. Get the photos. Maybe you know mum and dad had it. Hold up the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're Oh god, we were down, that's all right.
Speaker 1: We saw it. Oh no, what no, we saw the sweet old couple couple and the guy was standing there getting a photo of the viaduct harbor. It was a lovely, beautiful day. And I said to the lady. First, I said, oh, would you like to be in the photo an old take a photo both on this giant iPad holding it. No, no, no, we'll be all right.
Speaker 3: No, honestly, John panel, we can get one with both of you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's fine.
Speaker 3: And then I was relieve because then I didn't have to be seen holding an iPad taking a photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then we walked away and I said, do you think they thought we were going to steal the right pad? Thought steal the right pad? So only reason otherwise they would have got a photo. Yeah.
Speaker 3: People were saying that I was at this wedding and I'll tell you what. The wife was not happy. Yeah, because excuse you, this is one day, and.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to know.
Speaker 3: At your wedding. On your wedding day, did you have a fight or did you attend to winning with the bride and groom had a big old There's always a bride zilla, right, there's a bridezilla stories just one day that you hope that you wouldn't have a fight is the day that you're vowing to spend together forever.
Speaker 1: It's a high street day, though so many things go wrong. Yeah, it's almost like why bother? When I thought you love had done a U turn, I've ripped another fat you now loves back on the highway to being dead. Yeah goodness, Okay, last an infatuation that is that's a that's a ten like that's a ten lane speedwayth no speed limits. It's an yeah a lovers dead?
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, but the life I want to know if you had a fight on your wedding day, or you attended a wedding with the bride and groom or whoever we're fighting a bride is not happy that her groom was answering working miles on their wedding day. And someone also just wanted to say that I'm I'm, in fact on the roundabout of love.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, so you're picking, you're picking, I'm sure on the exit right, okay, but you're kind of pulling towards last last. Okay, you're taking the lust exit.
Speaker 3: But I can always turn it back because and the end of lust is another roundabout, and I can look back to the loved one.
Speaker 1: Okay, that sort of a series of roundabouts. Yeah, and the inter connected highways. I'm in a super city.
Speaker 2: Some messages in heard about a guy who got married and his new year wife went home with someone else the night of the wedding. She needs to say he's onto marriage number two? Now what probably wouldn't do it again.
Speaker 1: No, I'd be on the I'd be taking PTSD attached to wedding number one. I'll be taking the lover's head exit on that one.
Speaker 3: My best friend had a massive fight with her newly whipped husband on the night of their wedding a number of years ago, so I can't remember, but I'm fairly sure she left and locked them out of the lodge they were staying in, which was at the Tim's coast, so not a lot around.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, wow, And is that marriage still together? I'm sure we're going to four nine. I have ADHD and on the night of our wedding, my husband whispered in my ear thanks for ruining my night. After I accidentally got distracted and spoke to somebody else. What at HD or not, I'd say that's in an appropriate thing for anybody to say. It's a preck move and most brides and grooms or whoever like you talk. You don't.
Speaker 3: You merely see each other the whole day, the whole you're talking to other people the full time.
Speaker 2: I was at a wedding with a groom got so sloshed he ended up in a fist fight with his new brother in law. Safe to say, the wedding shut down after that, and I'd imagined there was quite a disagreement. Wow, okay, I went to a wedding with a bride combed after speeches and woke up after everybody went home, So there couldn't have been a fight, but I'd imagine there would have been words the next day.
Speaker 1: That's because people don't eat, that's the problem. Yeah, that top ticks. No fight, which is wild when you hear the rest of the story.
Speaker 2: But my husband got so drunk at the reception that he combed out on the bed where we stayed, and staff for style couldn't wake him or move him.
Speaker 1: I ended up sleeping on the floor in a full wedding dresses. I couldn't get out of it because it was a two person get out. I would be livered, sorted out, there'd be words. We would have worse. We've been married nine years and I still haven't let it go. I mean that's a healthy thing to do. Yeah, yeah, simmer on that for nine and the forever. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My uncle in law punched my step brother in the middle of the dance floor because he was being annoying. This was at the end of the night, and I, the bride, was completely oblivious to it because I was having such a lovely time. That's good that you were shielded, shielded from that.
Speaker 1: Um My husband forgot his tie and he text me, well, I was getting ready, asking do you know where my tie is? Oh? My god, get a gra You knew you were marrying a man baby before that. Come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was twenty four weeks pregnant at our wedding, so whilst everyone was vibing on the dance floor, I managed to clean up the entire reception area inside. I had many people to tell me to stop cleaning, and most people are grumpy at me on my wedding day. However, no one complained when no cleanup was required the following day.
Speaker 1: Don't clean up, don't clean up cleaning. I know you can't drink, but maybe just don't clean up. Just go home. Yeah.
Speaker 3: If I was pregnant at my own wedding, yeah, that's a sentence. It's never going to come true.
Speaker 1: If I was pregnant at my own wedding, I would.
Speaker 3: I'd happily leave and go have a bath or something, or just like.
Speaker 1: You know, I'd really be keen on a nine am wedding that goes to like a reception, lunch, boozy afternoon and eight. How nice would that be? Why are we starting at nine? Why are we starting at three? We started eleven and be done by eight? Okay, it started at twelve and be done by six. Okay, lovely, lease not do the wedding and we'll do it, and we'll just have a couple of drinks now afternoon and then everyone just goes home and gets the bit of a beautiful I love that. What a great idea.
Speaker 3: What I will say the mistresses because booze Broom got too drunk, really drunk?
Speaker 1: Did you read that one? What my step byther called my brother a laws turn your think, turn the mics off, will tell you. Okay, how girl? Oh you can't say that. We don't say that.
Speaker 3: You don't say that, you don't say either of those things anymore.
Speaker 1: She was you know why she was drunk and he wouldn't dance with her. That's the follow up text. She said, you know, homosexual. She called him a fat homosexual, but a shorter version of the second word. And he might not have even been but she was drunk and he was like, no, thank you, I don't want to dance.
Speaker 3: Oh my god's just turned into who got to drunk? At the winning my dad got.
Speaker 1: Slashed play Splitch Porne and Hailey. Fact of day day day day day do do do do? Blows my mind and it made me feel a little bit old. Today. My daughter just said, hey, I might give blood at school today. She's old enough to make that sort of decisions. I got good for her. She doesn't love needles like old man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Stage that was when I found out I was anemak and I was like, impossibly eat so much red meat. And they were saying something's going on, and I said, well, we best ignore that until it goes away. Yeah, no, would you might be growing out something something in there and I don't want to know about it.
Speaker 3: But if you can donate blood blood Foundation, it doesn't actually hurt.
Speaker 1: Nah, it's actually quite fun. I'm not allowed to because I ate that mad how burger in nineteen ninety three. Though that was a delicious burger.
Speaker 3: I didn't know I had man, I didn't realize that the burgers that were the problem.
Speaker 1: Aw yeah, very We are doing brands with trademark words this week, and I thought it'd finished off on one that has lapsed since lapsed.
Speaker 2: But there was a period in the nineteen nineties where the tooth theory was licensed to one particular company. Really the dude they filed, they like, we like they looked into it, and they're like, no one's did they tell her? No one's got ip on the tooth theory. I know that she's just oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was a solo woman running their own company.
Speaker 1: Single mom, working hard, like working nights, so she's got to find childcare. Yeah, flying around, I own you, dealing with gross ass tea. Yeah, but she doesn't wear gloves.
Speaker 3: She had a couple of rinse their teeth when the tooth when it.
Speaker 1: Falls out, rints around. She's had a couple of skin and fictions. She has actually HIV. She's on that drug to teeth.
Speaker 2: But in the nineteen nineties, Colgate riches the tooth theory for sind products and toys we know, and the tooth theory. So everyone just like what so they lit it lapse because apparently there was massive cultural backlash about owning folklore and it just didn't It just didn't go.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that backfire, didn't it. Yeah? Oh my gosh. Imagine being like, no one knows that, no one knows the tooth theory label apart from the tooth theory. But she's because she's got to sneak around all.
Speaker 3: She wouldn't say, I don't even think to myself, Oh I should I should register Hailey Sprow because that's just my name. Like the tooth theory would be like, why would someone just take my name?
Speaker 1: Wild? Like why would someone trademark your name? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Crazy? Why would they? Why would they which or your names together? Yeah? Why would they do that? Why would and Vaughn? Yeah stuff for your career? Who knows?
Speaker 2: I didn't work armed And then the tooth theory though, because they live at laps because of the backlash from people who said, you kind of can't right to that Coldgate so today's factor the days. In the nineteen nineties, Colgate registered the tooth theory as their.
Speaker 1: Owned I p for a line of kids dental products and oral care.
Speaker 5: Took fact of the day, day day day day, do do do do do do do do do do do do doo.
Speaker 1: Plays Fletchborne and Hailey play ZiT ms Fletchborne and Hailey two fams ten dollars suburb. Well, the cash has been pouring out of Vaughan's personal bank. Accout personal pouring pouring ten dollars suburb. This is how the competition works. One will randomly generate a ten dollar suburb. In fact, you've already done it. Yeah, I did it earlier, and I was pleasantly surprised because I have. And again this is randomly generated by chat GPT. I've got to start of a new project on the side. Randomly generates suburbs, so it keeps the lists of the ones we've already done, so to be a double up. Oh that's good. And it pops around and I said, randomly generate me a suburb. That's the sound that makes.
Speaker 2: And it has generated a suburb that I've had a few dealings with lately. You will remember I won a few auctions for some Irish pub decorations.
Speaker 1: We are heading to Tutardale. You just needs to roll the art like it's a Maori work talordl in the Mali language. Dale. If you are in Taradale right now, so you don't have to live there, you just have to be in the suburb. If you're passing through it. Yeah, if you're in the suburb of Arridale as defined by in z posts yep, Google map. Yeah, because if you have a mission of state winery, you're just out of Tarida. That doesn't if you were in Taradale. Oh, eight hundred dollars at him right now? That was quite Nicola Flacher is about to call you, Nicole. I was Nicola is in Tadalay, Nicola, Nicola, where in Tarridale are you? So? I'm just calling out to work.
Speaker 2: So I've just put up plates.
Speaker 1: The Devonshire price very you are on the castle. Were right in there, We're right in there. Dollars. What do you we're about? You work on on Devonshire? I work at ABC Software. Should I say that that? I don't know. I need I need to get what number divn sure is there? Just google it Sex number six And we're just going to check that's with the middle of the road.
Speaker 2: I have to keep Yeah, you get out of it. You're probably still kind of in the heart of Dalih there sixteen Okay, I can see abies. Oh, I'm going to go down the road to six.
Speaker 1: Well, just now it is a little mistrusting of us, but we do have to run some checks now because us for ten dollars. Yeah, people trusted with the individuals have tried before.
Speaker 2: So you're outside sixteen, okay, street viewer, what are some of the shops around there?
Speaker 1: I'm doing a spin. It's like an industrial street. There's like the altar shop, like the costume higher shop. Yeah, what's over the road over the road house?
Speaker 3: Yeah, house in the middle of the industrial area.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, the house that you're looking at, there's two houses beside each other.
Speaker 1: The one on the left. What color is its aluminum? Jewelery like the element you jewelry. The window frames on the house that you're looking at, the one on the left, color are they white? And has she won ten dollars? Congratulations Nikola, adding you to the list of winners. A life changing amount of money that is ten dollars. How do you feel I feel like it's swimming in coins. Uncle Scrooge, What are you going to do with all this money? Nicholo? Sorry? Right, so yeah, I reckon you get a house medium white for ten We could get a happy hour house medium medium, medium dry. I reckon that's the way to go, Nikola. Wait there, Warner is going to give your bank details and we'll transfer you that cash immediately, immediately.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, are you choking through the tears? Thank you so much to.
Speaker 1: Play z m's Fleshborn and Hayley. Now great news for us.
Speaker 3: Strong friendships is the subject of this study, and not just a study, not a survey, scientifical study, scientifical scientifical studieth out of the University of Cornell.
Speaker 1: Okay, fresh, this is a fresh study.
Speaker 3: This is this study has only been written in the journals four days ago, and I caught it because this, you know, I read my science journals all the time, all the time looking at the benefits of lifelong and strong friendships, of which I would consider you too, strong friends, genuine friends, and I love you both very much.
Speaker 1: I love you too, which was so small.
Speaker 3: So lifelong friends, like I mean, obviously they add benefit to your life in terms of you.
Speaker 1: Know, because that's you know, the blue zones are always going on about the blue zonees not a blue zones, you know, like the places where people have longevity in the world, like Sardinia is a place all over the world, although they are becoming increasingly less. Yes, so because of you know, foods and the way society is going. But that is a big one. It wasn't just the food, it was the family and the connection.
Speaker 3: Yes, and this is my strong friends at a cellular level can help us live longer lives. So it's not just making the life that we have however long it is richer and better. It is actually changing our cells, like the what we are made up of, because at that we age better, we age much better, we have longer lives. But and those are biological aging at a cellular level.
Speaker 1: Unless you're hanging out with really good close friends in you just cities. And we'll say part of why.
Speaker 3: Is because the benefits of they call it a cumulative social advantage. But the benefits of socializing with strong friends is that lower is inflammation and dress.
Speaker 1: Yes, so inflammation is also increased.
Speaker 3: By things like alcohol or your bad food or smokes or anything like that. So if your friendship is centered solely around alcohol, some of those effects could be.
Speaker 1: But the other day when we went out for your birthday lunch, we had so many lolls, like, so many lolls, so many great lolls I know.
Speaker 3: And then you and then that's all just changing your actual.
Speaker 1: Makeup and helping us to live longer. It's good. It's just another good.
Speaker 3: It's another good reason to remind your friends today how much do they mean to you.
Speaker 1: We'll get together and hang out with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, thank you for making my life longer because you know that I don't even want to die ever. Yes, so I appreciate your friendship feeding that at a cellular level.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there was my ton tums. There was my tun tum tums.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, I reckon it was the most fun to be the head on a show.
Speaker 1: Ah, not not for me. I don't know where even nowhere. Even you haven't been here long, have you? No? I haven't.
Speaker 3: No, you were listening and you had fun. Won't you give us a little review in a rating
Speaker 1: Play z ms Fletchbourne and Hailey