Speaker 1: Oh there, and welcome back to the Me at Monday podcast, brought to you as always by four and twenty piles, a perfect at home snack for watching rugby league.
Speaker 2: My name is Tino saw A.
Speaker 1: MONDAYOWI and I am joined in the Export Beer Garden studio by Chris Key Afterton Kezy here geting on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, thanks manya. Getting pretty close to the tasty part of the rugby league season, isn't it. Yeah, well, for a lot of teams, but you know us obviously not for the Warriors taste anything except for a beautiful, beautiful four and twenty pie, which, by the way, if you're going down to Shawn Johnson's last game at Shawn Johnson Stadium, I'm going to be down there with a bunch of four and twenty traveler pies to dish out really at the front gate, Yeah, the front gate. So the legends at four and twenty have given me fifty at the long rectangle pies. Why you love those? I do love those.
Speaker 1: So the first fifty people to come down and find me there, we'll get.
Speaker 2: One of the what do you reckon the chances of them being genuine listeners to the podcast and just being people walking in the gate. Look the chances I reckon one out of the fifty, you'll be a listener. Yeah, I reckon.
Speaker 1: And I'm not going to hang around either because i also need to commentate the game. So the first fifty people that see me are going to get one of the pies. I couldn't give a shit with your listeners, podcast or not. But what I'm saying is if you are listening to this podcast right now, you've got the heads up.
Speaker 2: One thing I'm very disappointed about is we're down in Wellington tomorrow Friday for this beer festival. Yeah, and so like we could have I could have been calling the game with you from Mount smartst away from Shawn Johnson Stadium, his last ever game. Yeah, the vibe there is going to be excellent. It's it's kind of like, out of all the games I could have missed, this is the one I shouldn't have missed. Well, it's not too late for you to have been the I don't know what are you doing in Wellington? Well, it's sad this thing that pays my salary that I have to go down there and do a live show. Pretty much, to be honest, get drunk responsibly. Of course you could be doing that at Shawn Johnson's stated that's to be fair, I could be surrounded by four and twenties and export ultras.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a few of them four and twenties to dish out. Yeah, but yeah, so you won't be there. I've called in Tony Lyle, who was like, he said, it couldn't have happened at a bit of time for him because he was scrounging around to try and find tickets sold out. Says like, how how do I get into Sewan Johnson's last game? And then I texted him and I was just like, can you come and commentate the game with me?
Speaker 2: He's like, there is a god. That's incredible. Yeah, I mean the Rugby League God has just smiled on Tony Lyle. Well, they smile on the Warriors and I because I've been doing some thinking about this game. I've been doing a lot of thinking. And on the one hand, you've got an incredibly emotional affair. You know, you've got one of the greatest ever Warriors' final, last final game, potentially final game ever, because he's been pulling up rough after every game. Who knows if he's going to play next week against the Sharks. Yeah, and then of course we have the buye The Warriors traditionally have not been getting up for must win games. No. We were discussing this on our show yesterday. I believe it was you know, how are the Warriors going to get up for Sean Johnson's last game when they couldn't even get up against the bottom of the table Eels and to keep this season alive, you know what I mean. So it's like we need to learn to really actually step things up a level and play like it is Seawan Johnson's last game. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: We don't often stand up for like milestone games, you know, when someone racks up one fifty games for the club.
Speaker 2: Or the last milestone game we got up for was Jared Crocus three hundred in Canberra and we really got.
Speaker 1: Up for that one a year ago. Oh we did though we smacked them. So maybe we need to figure out who's having a milestone game for the Bulldogs Yeah tomorrow night, and figure out how we're going to smack them.
Speaker 2: Because it's just And the other thing too, You've got to keep in mind is when I look at the so the positive for the Warriors, and this could come through in our hunch later on big Ford pack. The Bulldogs don't have Max King, you know, so their Ford pack consists of all their props are Sam Hughes and Josh Current. Yeah, don't big fowlers at all. No, Sam Hughes. I don't think most people would have known before this season. Well, absolutely so. And then the guys have got coming off the bench, Bailey Hayward, hurt Us More and Harry Hayes and Jamn Salmon. We got a dog absolutely so their Ford pack is tiny. So it makes you think adamfanoel Blake, even a Mitch Barnett through the middle mud up to new quarter. These type of guys Jas Devanga should be able to punch through and score tries in the center, however, or at least easy meters. Yeah, exactly. However, when they played who was it that they played with the Broncos who have a big Ford pack pain Hasskrrigan, they did that thing where they just threw it around out to the edges and that's how they smoked them. Yeah. And also they've recently officially become the top rated defense in the NRAL. Yeah, they allow the fewest tries. Yes, game, So I don't I just don't know. No, I know where the Bulldogs.
Speaker 1: I've been saying for the last few weeks that they are my second team, like once we're out of there finals and maybe this is the passing of the torch over to the Bulldogs.
Speaker 2: But you're right, they have had.
Speaker 1: A rear vein of form at the moment, like they are absolutely flying, but also on defense they're stingy. I think if I was gonna try and silver for our team, it's what you said before. It's our forward pack is more or less healthy. Yes, the exception to who Harris would be the only person who, if fit, would make that starting run on side. In the forward pack.
Speaker 2: We've got Wade egganback. Backline's looking as healthy as it's been in a long time.
Speaker 1: Sean Johnson and Luke Metcalfe is who we thought were going to be our half sparing for most of the season. You know, we got Montoya back on his wing. We've got dw z back on his wing. This team almost looks. I love that we've got a full strength team without tour who.
Speaker 2: This team almost looks. It looks as good as it has looked this season if you had Dylan Walker where Dimitric cifer Cola is on the interchange and till who Harris said, this is the team we had at the start of the season, and we thought we were coming into the season with. Yeah, maybe with an extra little buntier four who's been dropped of recent weeks. But this is like, if we can't beat them, and we did. We beat them last time we met at we played in New Zealand too, didn't we It was a close game, but we did manage to beat them, and it was using our big boys up the middle. So I don't know, man, I can't pick this game at all. This one.
Speaker 1: This game actually breaks my heart. A lot of people have been asking me about it. I just I want to think that we're going to get up for this but and maybe it's better dog syndrome, but I just feel like I can see it's getting choked out in the first twenty minutes and then you know it doesn't really well, No, we'll come to.
Speaker 2: Life with ten minutes to go when the game's way out of reach. Yeah against the Heels, Yeah, cut the deficit to fourteen. What I don't want is a situation I'm very familiar with with the Warriors, where you just feel like I just don't want to sit there feeling bad for Sean because it's his last game at home and this is what we provided, you know what I mean. The fans are going to be massively getting around the scene no matter the result, which is great, so they're going to get in behind. We can be getting pumped eighty to nil and the stadium will still be full at the end of the game. Yeah, because we want to appaud Shawn Johnson and what he's done for the club. But god, I hope the players can step up.
Speaker 1: The atmosphere is going to be sick, you know when he runs out onto the field when they announce him, because you know how they go through and they announce each player, that's where I am by player. When they get around to Sewan John's, the place is going to go nuts. I'm a little confused as to what we're expected to do as fans. I saw some people trying to say, oh, at the seventh minute, everyone's going to do a standing ovation. Some people are trying to say the seventy seventh minute until the end, Wow, do we do a three minute standing ovation, three minute standing ovation, all that there's a penalty, someone challenges it, we lose the game, lose the game massively, and the fans are just up on their feet.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm a little confused as to what's expected of me while I'm out there. I think renaming the stadium to Sean Johnson Stadium is a good one. Are there any like Seawn Johnson's final game merch available? Oh, that'll be the go I guess that's something that you could buy and would actually be a nice thing to have you.
Speaker 1: Well, I know because I always and I was saying this on the Monday Show and I even said this. I was talking to Jiremy Wells earlier this week, Regular Monday, not Mad Monday, I know, the Mad Monday. Oh, the Mad Monday Monday Show. I was just saying, like, it just seems like lip servers renaming the stadium, Like you actually haven't renamed the stadium. What's actually changed? Because a sign out the front won't say it. Maybe if you've got printed tickets, but who does that anymore? So?
Speaker 2: What true? What have they actually? Like a traditional stub of a ticket that's saw Johnson Stadium will be pretty cool. That would be cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think if you're Sewan Johnson, you've got to go and get one of those. But I don't know what's what they've actually done it When they put that, it's just a massive pr move and then.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, this is awesome. Itah what else can they do though? Yeah, I don't know, a limited run of jerseys. Yeah, like I don't know if he could have his face on an NRL jersey, but like, you know, just some like cool retro design T shirt with Sean Johnson.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they've got some plans for the game. You know when a player wracks up there three hundredth game and they put the extra zero on the two midle line something like that, you know. Yeah, I think I'm sure they've got something up this leave and I'm pretty excited to see it when we do get out there, I'll tell you who'd be pretty disappointed, though, Jess Devunger can't get a stand named after him or well, I.
Speaker 2: Was about to say, I'm excited for Jess Sevanger Stadium as well, but this is our final home game. That is such a shame, isn't it. And the guy that we've brought through Aaron Clark.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, that's right, big news but signing news yesterday that we've signed Aaron Clark.
Speaker 2: He comes off the he's and you mentioned it in the group chat. He is literally a clone of Jazz Tavanga because he comes off the bench. He can play in the front row, but he's also a hooker. Yep. He's the son of Timer Putter Clark Silver Ferns, so you know he's got the pedigree there. But he also has a huge attitude and I can see him giving away penal worriedors, but I can also see him punching up great meters and being huge impact off the bench.
Speaker 1: I was saying, I said in the group chat that he won't have the doesn't have quite the game breaking not the jestific I had a massive game breaking ability, but he doesn't quite have that part of it. Where again, gee the boys up. But he also doesn't have the brain explosion. He's right in the middle of the Jazz Tevanger Bell curve, so he kind of and he's just another one of those players who could play just about anywhere. I think he played for US like five years ago and then he went over the Gold Coast, Yeah, where he became. And I've always described Aaron Clark as the final boss of Gold Coast scaffolders. Once you've beaten all the other Gold Coast scaffolders, you're then gonna fight Aaron Clark. He's like remember when they made the GC. I remember the g I thought of, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Was he on it? If he wasn't, maybe that's why it stopped. But yeah, I could see him over there chatting up all the aunties. O hard neff, ohight God. So he'll be back. His mum's just signed to coach the Stars and the Ams in Premiership. Hey, how cool is that? So they're both gonna be operating out of South Auckland. Yeah, cut down, Billical, call bro, what are you doing? I'm his boy? So that's his face. So that's how first major signing. And I didn't get super excited about it, but I guess it's cool and it might be one of those situations where he comes here and has one of his best ever seasons because we might put him in a starting role.
Speaker 1: I think he'll be beloved. Well, I mean the way that our team has been going this year, you know, Dylan Walker he's basically another Dylan Walker.
Speaker 2: What's he's got more money? I think? Oh yeah, like incoming manner between herm and James Fisher Harris is pretty good. Yes, it was just like ordered a big shipment of it. I'll sell money changes and that's coming over from you. And the headquarters of that isn't at the Gold Coast for some reason. They've got to ship it over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's mighty Martin beck In a half pack next year.
Speaker 2: We're getting a little bit too a here, Cleary Nathan Jet. We're just going to give them the keys, man, dude, that Luke Galvin. Just give him lock Lochland Galvin, Locky Galvin. Yeah, just give him the keys. What's the you know, Blaze to Lungy give him the keys. I don't think Blaze to Lungy's got the keys. He doesn't even if he does that sickond from the table, hasn't he signed? Yeah? I know, but you know what I mean though, these players, it's not Lachland Galvin's fault that the Tiger's the bottom of the table. No, the rest of the team's fault, because he has played bloody well he has, so I reckon we just do it because to Mighty Martin, who is the man is? I don't think he's like he's great. He's not great, He's good. Yeah, he's not what we need if we're going to make do some damage in this competition. What have you seen from Jick Cleary to indicate that he is aside from his last note, Well, that's the only thing I'm saying. I couldn't even put him put him out of a lineup. I don't even know what he looks like.
Speaker 1: In fact, if you showed me a framed photo of the Clary family, I couldn't point him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well all I know is his name is Cleary and his first name is jet yeh Man. Did Nathan miss out there? Nathan? Yeah? And then I've been had a bit of fun with the second one. But anyway, Yeah, this week's score prediction? How do you think this is going to go tomorrow night? I don't want an exact but like, let me just look at the weather here. Yeah, oh, it's just cloudy, so we won't lose. Wow, Wow, that's not fame. We've lost a lot of games. Yeah, fourteen rain though, but with one and twelve and son, so it's not raining, which I think is a good thing. I can see. I think the Bulldog is going to win that traveling. They're coming to cold airs Auckland in the middle of the winter. I've still got everything to play for. They want to be higher and they want to reach the top four. I'm just bringing the latter up now. They are fifth and they are on thirty two points. So yeah, with point stuff that would if they spank us tomorrow, they'll be in the top four. Well, that's the thing. So the top four is very much within reach, and that is something that teams genuinely want to aim for, so they have better matchups and the second bite at the chair if you lose. The other thing too is their defense is excellent, best in the competition, and we've struggled to generate points. So it's like, what does it put those two together? What do you get?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I saw on Monday there was like someone did average tries scored, average tries conceded, and so Bulldogs were the lowest and average tries conceded at two point six. We're about middle of the table for tries scored, right, So we're not bad bad, we're not great, and we're not bad, bad, and unfortunately the thing that's happened to us we are quite We're quite down there for like allowing points. Yeah, the Titans game, did you know, skew that stat for us a little bit. But the thing that the Bulldogs have found in the last few weeks is scoring tries.
Speaker 2: Yes they have. It's like Sieraldo when okay, we figured out a defense. Now it's start attacking. So I'm going to switch his lights off in the coach's box. Yeah, we've got the lights are you would die? You're not? Nah? Would you do it? Yeah? What do you mean? Yeah? Of course you don't think that we'd get kicked out. I don't. They never be able to comtact Mount smartiver again. No, I know that the Mount.
Speaker 1: Smart weren't listening to these podcasts, which sorry, man had no idea. I didn't realize that. It was just come in and flicked the lights. Sorry did it happened immediately after they had a stone cold knock on, and then the camera panned round to Cameron Serreldo and he had the lights off, and then I flicked them on so that everyone could see him.
Speaker 2: Maybe or even I'll be stoked with just one little on off. That's it. Yeah, just like a recognition that we have the power here. Yeah, and if we wanted to, we could bring you to your knees. So I'm going to go thirty points Bulldogs to like ten to Warriors, oh ten. But I'm doing this in a way where I want to watch this game and be fucking surprised when the Warriors get up massively. For Sean Johnson, you want to be wrong? Yeah, absolutely, because I've been picking the Warriors to win and every time they lose. Every time, I whay, Yeah, So that's what my gut says.
Speaker 1: I do think that the one thing that the Warriors have struggled with this year is when they get down, it doesn't seem like this something was someone to turn them around behind the posts.
Speaker 2: Because the first teen to fifteen we're fine, we're sick.
Speaker 1: Then that last sort of fifteen minutes of the first half we fade off and it's like, who's going to stand up and get everyone on the same page and humming again. If it has to be Shawn Johnson's last game at home, I don't know. I think it could be. I think this could be closer the line at the tearb's about five and a half, right, so I don't mind that.
Speaker 2: Well, the actual war is paying just to win two dollars fifty five.
Speaker 1: But the problem with that is they would have started at at about five dollars and just been smashed in by everyone on the Shawn Johnson Buzz this week, So I don't know plus two a right, Yeah, I'll lock that in as well. All right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and we'll talk about super Couch.
Speaker 2: We welcome back into the podcast staff.
Speaker 1: You can't to join the a SEC team for a massive rugby league weekend in March of twenty twenty five. It get takes Vegas to three two three six to book your spots, super coach Chris. I think for most people they've pivoted two overall stats. Now you certainly have as opposed to hit to hit. Yeah, it's so tough this end of the season because trades are dwindling. A lot of people's hit to head matchups over well, and the players are going to get roosted in the next few weeks.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you if you've got Jerome Hughes, Harry Grant, Munster like guys like that or even Brian to or guys in those top teams. Now that Melbourne have officially if they win this weekend, I think they might have sewn up the warnership. Oh yeah, because they beat the Panthers. Yes, they're on forty. Oh yes, if they win this week they can pretty corn up. Yeah. And so I think I've only got Harry Grant as my starting hooker and Jayden Brady. So I think next week, when if you do make it to the finals of your head to Hear league, it's going to be super tricky. And also the Tigers are on the by So if you've got like Lochland Galvin for example, yeah, well fine, new you know, like these guys that everyone's got, Yeah, it could be trouble there. But I just have to make a note for next year and just say, Chris, come into the last part of the season with ten trades up your sleeve, because every year I blow my load early. I blow it early and I early. You heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been alright for trades. I just got done and they had to head in the last couple of weeks. Despite having lead a Fantasy league for most of the year, I guess the biggest issue this week for super coaches is what do you do with Nathan Cleary?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I've got Matt Burton sitting in there right now in the halves because he's both the halves. Yeah, he is half back and five eighth. How many trades you got? I don't feel great about it. I have two trades left. That was the one that I've made so far this this week.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you've gone Matt Burton in? Yeah, why I don't feel great about it? I'm not. Yeah, I don't think that's wrong. Worry is it? Go media? For Shawn Johns's last game. There's every chance he could have a shitter. Every chance he could absolutely kill See. Because I'm just looking at the most traded in stats, they send out an email, NURL super coach, Do I think the most traded in person is daily Cherry Evans at eighteen point eight percent. Seagulls have the Tigers. So they have the Tigers tonight tonight, which obviously the bottom team on the table, so could absolutely light them up. However, I am going Sam Walker. Yeah. Now, partly this is because if I do beat Dihinwood and now hit to head league. This week, I moved to face Isaac from Hodaki, who's got a stacked team and he's got Sam Walker, and I've just decided, don't try and pot against I just just get Sam Walker in because the Roosters, this is what we were trying to tell you about Ags Crichton last week. The Roosters play the Titans, and then they play the Raiders, and then they play the Rabbit. O's that is such an easy run. He is goalkicking for them. They could even if they run up ten tries and he doesn't get a single triassist. Ye, he's still got to kick ten goals. So on My thing with him is I just think goalkicking half go for it. Other people are going for daily Cherry Evans as mentioned, because they are playing the Tags. He doesn't goalkick. A lot of the tries come through Tom Turbo, you know, and Garret's the goalkicker. So I just you can flip a coin for them. But I think Sam Walker has the highest chance to go like one pin fifty on any given day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do too, But he also has the highest chance to go like thirty four one hundred percent. It's wild because I'll have these games where they score a bunch of points and he The other thing is I've avoided I've resisted Sam Walker for so long.
Speaker 2: I can't bring him in. That's laid in the piece. You know. I should have brought him in mid season. Everyone should have fleir he brought it went down. Half the people dead and the other half didn't. I didn't the first time. Everyone should have done it. Yeah, so geez, do you bring Sean John's in it? But they've got the buy in round twenty seven and he probably won't play next week if they would, that is I mean, look, sure, that's a huge I love the Warriors play, and I want to dedicate this to Sewan Johnson play. Hey, I'd do it if I was you, because I'm out of the running. I know, I know he's good his own podcast. He's probably not listen to this one. But if he does this aunds for you, then this one's for you. Sean, do it for monochasmo. I'm ringing, I'm ringing you in. I guess.
Speaker 1: The other one is if you had a bunch of trades up your sleeve, the power move would be to go Ponger to Turbo on the like, if you have to win a head to hit match up.
Speaker 2: What's what's Turbo against the Tigers going to do? That's better than Ponger against the rabbit O's. I think Turbo could go like massive. The rabbit O's are shite house. I think you need as many Knights as possible in your team. I don't think the Rabbits are as shit as the as the Tigers. They're both very shit, I'm very very much. I think the difference is that Manly a genuine top four chants, whereas the Knights are struggling to make the eight. So their attacks better, you know, so they're gonna have more opportunities to click maybe, but yeah, look it's just a massive luxury trade by the way, a huge yeah. Yeah. So mine's just Sam Walker and for Nathan Cleary, who are your wingers.
Speaker 1: By the way, me, I have still a bunch of the dom Young Garrick is in there for me. Name yeap Val Holmes who's on the by this week, which means one of my either Sam stone Street or Burbo is going to get a run there. I do have another trade though, so I think one of those guys is going to go to I don't know who have you.
Speaker 2: Got, So I've got Garrick and Dong Yum. But I went full night, so I've got Marju and gag Guy. I just got rid of Marjo. Yeah, Marju scored seventy four and gag Guy scored ninety six last week, so that they both and Ponger they all combined to get me up through by Simmi quarter final into the Semis. Yeah right, but I didn't realize I've still got Jamaina Suckle, who I really want to get rid of it. I'm out of trades now, too late, I think. Yeah, I brought Isaac Tungal in because when Cleary's back, his scores go through the roof, and when Cleary went down, I didn't think about it that Tungle is going to be shit now as well. Yeah, so he's pretty much not going to play for the rest of the season. For me, I think you're stuck with him. So then what do you do then? If you had a trade, who would you go? If I had a trade, I think I'd go Lomax. Just because the Dragons are fighting for the top eight. They can't afford to rest anyone, and I believe their run is quite good as well. Just having a look here. They have got to the Sharks this week, so I might not be that great, but then the Eels and then the Raiders, so and he's goal kicking for them. So if I could bring someone into be Zach Lomax, you've convinced me. I'm bringing them in.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, So I've now got Sean Johnson and Jerome Hughes and my haves, which means when Jerome Hughes gets rested, I don't have no halves.
Speaker 2: But did you already have He's just a matter of faith. Yeah, yeah, far that's huge, Yeah, that is huge. Huge.
Speaker 1: So if you had to, if you had to fire a shot this week, because you who would be your big pick up? If it's like do or die, your team's on the line, you need to try and beat a player, Well, I goes, I'd look at their team first. Zachlomax is the one I just mentioned, but I also just a pod winger on a gun team. Like you know, Brian is not very well high owned this, you know, like not many people are on him.
Speaker 2: Who else is hot? Kyle felt, They've got the I got to buy this way, but he's stills like right up there in terms of the top try scorer in the comp you know, or if I really wanted to fire a shot and I hate this dude, I hate him Jason Sab eighty eight points last week because he could score twelve yeah, and be a pathetic tackler and run per week every time he gets the ball. However, he could score four tries against the Tigers tonight and you could have Garrick, you could have Turbo, you could have the Saab nine thousand, and you could be watching them put on an absolute score. So if he's probably a poet as well, and he swallows uploads, he does actually the old Sab.
Speaker 1: How many other Wiggans can say that? All right, good luck to all of you who are captains. Oh yes, captains. I think for me, I am going to having said all of that about dropping Ponger in that I think who's your fullbacks?
Speaker 2: Pongo and to Disco. So you're not going to go teddy against the Titans at four pm in the afternoon. Oh when is it Saturday? Sunday? So you can captain him and vice captain. You can't vice captain Ponger though, because the bad That's okay? I want to fuck the loop up anyway. And Vice Captain Seawan Johnson. Oh wow, really, ONJ, you know what you should do is captain him the ultimate shove loyalty. How you are Captain Seawn Johnson, you won't do that. I've done it now, come on, and I's been stupid now man, No, I'm all for having fun, but that's just stupid. I'm captaining is J. You're all going to see it on Monday. Yeah, what about you? Who are you going to captain? Well, I'm going to play it safe. I don't love s J as much as you do, but I'm just going to go to disco against the Titans. Die has got to disco against the Titans as his captain, and you're facing him. I'm facing him. So I thought maybe I could flip it round and go pom A v. The Rabbits, because that way it's like head to head, whichever fallback scores the best. Yeah, but I've decided actually no, let's just cancel ch each other out. Yeah, win it somewhere else, that's right, which means you're in for like a twenty point win or loss. That's right. It'll be heartbreaking and then they'll be like a You'll be winning and then there'll be a count back and then you'll lose, which has happened to be a couple of times to me a couple of weeks ago. And to be honest, Vice Captain, I'm just gonna whack it on Garrick tonight, Yeah, because if they score a shitload of tries, he should get a few points so and if not, then you lose nothing exactly.
Speaker 1: Let's take one more quick break and when we come back, we're going to put a hunch down on the tab. It should come as no surprise to you, CAZy that the TB are wrapped all around Shawn Johnson tomorrow night as well. Yeah, well it makes sense, doesn't it. And to be honest, it's genius because people are gonna it's like their last chance to bet on Sean Johnson, that's right.
Speaker 2: And this year the TB has made a lot of money off Seann Johnson, a lot of my money lost a lot of it last year, to be fair. So underneath the power plays whin normal power plays are there is now a segment that just is Sewan Johnson power plays. And so I'll run you through them.
Speaker 1: You tell me when you want to stop, and we'll use that as our hunch for this week.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, there is two. I think I think we need to start it around the We're gonna start the betting in around three dollars fifty.
Speaker 1: Here, three dollars fifty. Seawan Johnson one hundred plus running meters. I can't see that happening. I don't think he's running for one hundred meters. No, he hasn't done that in ages. Shawn Johnson to force two plus dropouts. I liked this one. Yes, he hasn't forced a lot this season. I think there was one last last week.
Speaker 2: And also but like, when we get down to that pressure area, the most we can do is just kick and keck it. Yeah, although not a lot of our kecks have been ones where we're then chasing through and forcing a dropout. It's usually ones at like ten meters out from the line and not really kind of contestable.
Speaker 1: But the Yeah, the next one excites me. Sean Johnson to make one plus line breaks, so he just needs to break the line once. Now this is coming from a if we win, how do we want to win?
Speaker 2: Would there be anything more exciting than Shawn Johnson bursting into the backfield and us putting three hundred and fifty dollars into the acc Keddy because of it just one line break, one line break. It just needs to poke his nose through. I mean I like that.
Speaker 1: Another couple options Shawn Johnson to score more tries than Toby six, then I forgot Toby six and starting for them.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think I like the fairy tale of Sewan Johnson scoring a try at Mount SMTT. One thing I've noticed about Sean Johnson he loves a hero play, so he will have in his head. I would love to score a try at Mount smet one last time. He is going to be trying to do that. What about okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah absolutely is all thirteen players on our side of the field and probably half a dozen on the other, we'll be looking for that as well. Yeah, what about Johnson first or last try scorer? Because picture it's been seventy minutes and Shawn Johnson hasn't scored. That're doing everything they can for him to score, right, I think if I think if he scores, it's the last.
Speaker 2: Seawan Johnson just to score the last match try as fifteen dollars and you can see like the game's over. We've lost, like this Heaven for bed right, Well, we're losing. Yeah, the game's over. We switch it on to the last team like we always do. We've run in a few tries and then they wait there for Sean to come over throw on the ball and he scores it. Do you't thon that would happen? I can see it. Let's get on it, I reckon, that's so risky. Yeah, that's why they're paying fifteen dollars. You don't think we should do something about our big forward smashing through their little blokes any other week of the year. Yeah, Shawn Johnson's last game. Yeah, okay, And you're never gonna have Sean Johnson power plays available over again, are you? No?
Speaker 1: So I think for ten dollars to give us the second bite of the cherry, Shawn Johnson first or last, So then we got two chances to win that. Yeah, and we're only giving away five dollars an odds we put one hundred dollars on. That's around one thousand dollars, and that means we've paid out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back in all thoughts, Yeah, okay, I've just seen Sewan Johnson to score a try between the post eleven dollars.
Speaker 1: That's so specific in the post. I'd want more than eleven if I can get first or last. All right, we're gonna go first or last. That is our hunch for this week. Follow along responsibly and placing that bit right now in the TB account of the ACC and that'll do us for the podcast this week. Enjoy watching Seawan Johnson's last game ever at Mount Smart Stadium, and if you're at the game, come and find me before the game for a free pie. Enjoy watching it Chris down there in Wellington and otherwise. We'll see you guys on Monday for another episode of the Mad Monday Podcast see yep