Speaker 1: Live from the Export Beer Garden Studio and brought to you by Export Ultra the b for here. It is the Agenda Podcast for Tuesday, the twenty seventh of August.
Speaker 2: The Agenda Podcast, the home of Sporting nonsense and clap Trap, brought to you by an Export Vulture.
Speaker 1: Morning Lane, you just mentioned a good point. We haven't addressed the weightlifting challenge from the Olympics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm headed to La. Well.
Speaker 1: No, you did successfully manage to clean and jerk the lightest successful lift at the twenty twenty four Olympics. Yes, which was a snatch by a forty nine forty nine kilo woman.
Speaker 3: Under forty nine under forty eight. I think, well, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: That they'll suck down like fighters and then balloon back up to about fifty kylers.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know what, there was a lot of doubters out there. I hear people in the office saying, don't do it, You're gonna hurt yourself.
Speaker 4: I had people in the office coming up to me be and like, don't let them do this. Yeah. I was like, what do I care? Yeah, I'd love to watch him blaze back.
Speaker 3: Anyway, When was the last day I've never seen people care so much. But I was gonna like I was going to snap my neck. But you know what, I crushed it. Suck on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations, real, real drive by on the athlete out of Guam.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she she.
Speaker 1: Had deserved that straight but she didn't deserve that. But all the hat is the city couldn't do it. He did, and I felt like you had a bit left.
Speaker 4: In the tank.
Speaker 3: I had a little bit, a little bit, to be honest with you, I did have a bit of it twingy back because I guaring my technique was shocking. It was all back, no arms.
Speaker 4: Just muscled it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I reckon I could have got to I you could have chucked another ten of fifteen on there.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: I think that's how much she did lift for the cleaning jerk was about seventy seven killers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I reckon I could have done it again.
Speaker 1: I feel like a few people have misconstrued what we were trying to test here because people have been saying to me, that doesn't mean he would have won a medal at that.
Speaker 4: That's not what we're trying to put It was.
Speaker 3: Pretty can I could you beat? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Could you beat any Olympian anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yeah, I guess that, or like if you fired off a lucky shot with the pistol.
Speaker 3: Back he shot. Just everyone else has got a pistol. You've got a shotgun.
Speaker 1: See one of your ballets has to hit it. Yeah, but anyway, Yeah, you did it. Congratulations, Thank you.
Speaker 3: You can see that on on the Instagram. Is it still there? Has it been taken down? No, it's still okay, go and watch the first And.
Speaker 1: Speaking of social media, the podcast are now on YouTube, so you can watch our beautiful, beautiful faces. While we're doing this. You can join the hundred of people around the country.
Speaker 3: It's exploding though it started with seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and including my mum and my dad two of those, so Lauren and Lisa shout out to you.
Speaker 4: Was Lisa, and I think I've figured out.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm always looking to make this podcast a little bit better, the a SEC a little bit better, and I've been looking for tips as to how to grow a YouTube audience. There is a new fastest growing YouTube channel on God's Green Earth right now, and it is from Cristiano Ronaldo. He has recorded the most successful YouTube channel launch ever after giving viewers the impression that he and Georgina Rodriguez had secretly been married.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's.
Speaker 1: Why people we were watching it like, I feel like this reporter was really looking through their own lens. But Cristiano Ronaldo started his own channel was it's called you are and the U looks like a stylized C for Cristiano Ronaldo. But for some reason it's to you. I don't know if it's a you know, Portuguese thing. You know, fastest reach one hundred thousand subscribers it only took fifty five minutes, and then the fastest to surpassed one million, which took ninety minutes. It is currently sitting at forty seven million subscribers.
Speaker 3: I would say that it's about past week from Ronaldo. Do you know why he's the most famous person on the planet just about I you know, in terms of sports.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would be. I mean he is the most followed account on Instagram, I believe exactly.
Speaker 3: So it's a transfer, you just need to transfer across.
Speaker 4: Do better better than forty seven million?
Speaker 3: Do Betty pussy Well?
Speaker 1: I think a massive cap on that is that he does the whole thing in Portuguese, him and his wife, and then it's overdubbed, so they've got voice actors who were overdubbing over the top of it.
Speaker 4: The first video that I watched, it had fifty.
Speaker 1: Something million views, was them doing a like how well do you know each other? Where they write down questions and then they hold it up. They do not know each other very well. Christiano and his business. Does that shock you?
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't shock me at all, because I don't understand why he's doing it. Was he I mean, is he bored? He's playing in Saudi Arabia and any billions of billions and billions of dollars? M what's he doing? Is he bored? Is he's sitting in his compound and Saudi like going, ah, fuck on board, I'm going to start a YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: I suspect that his wife being in every one of these videos had a little bit to do with it.
Speaker 4: See, I reckon.
Speaker 1: He was like, look, my plate's full, I got you know, I got training. I'm still playing. Yeah, you know, I don't. Even though he's playing in a bit of a half ass league, you know, he's still a professional earth he still has to train. And I reckon. She would have been like, can we fire up a YouTube channel here. That's probably why it's not just called the Christiano Ronaldo YouTube channel. So anyway, how do we translate that to our own YouTube channel?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 4: Do we get Christiano Ronaldo's wife on?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 4: Well Christiano himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's probably the key is to maybe get Linel Missi to just join and jump on our side.
Speaker 1: He smashed Leno Missi's YouTube channel numbers.
Speaker 3: So Lenar Missi will be like, oh, dudey, we're gonna see him back, which you Geese guy's got me again?
Speaker 4: How do I get back at him? Yeah, join forces with the acc.
Speaker 3: We'll never see it coming. Ronaldo will never see it coming.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sure they've had meetings where our names have come up and said, look, I don't think they're a massive competitor to us. You wait, unless they managed to sign the greatest football player of all time then maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, watch out for Christiana Ronaldo in the next couple of weeks. I've reached out to him. Have you send him a couple of dms in there? Yeah, but again, you know it'll take him ages to get through his d In his most followed account on Instagram. But I think eventually we'll get there. The greatest New Zealand.
Speaker 4: I've got an.
Speaker 1: Apology issue used today we went wanked on. I was gonna say wex lyrical, and then I stopped at wanked on.
Speaker 4: About Lisa and pedal.
Speaker 1: Lisa and Pedals. That wasn't the matchup yesterday. I had bad information. There's some bad actors that work here. It was Bruce McLaren was.
Speaker 4: The four Square guy.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've been a drubbing in favor of Bruce McLaren. Surely smashes Charlie.
Speaker 1: It was, But I would say it's very aspirational Bruce McLaren. I've never bought a McLaren, but I've bought a lot of stuff from four Square.
Speaker 3: What does that make Charlie a bit of in New Zealander? Is it just because you've got like he got more for me? Charlie's gouging you as well, By the way, for Squas are always more expensive than any other supermarket there is.
Speaker 1: McLaren's selling his cars for a million dollars. He's gouging you too.
Speaker 3: Ah, he's a pioneer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but who's done more for me? Personally? I think four Square I'd argue, who's done more for the common man? I'd argue the four square.
Speaker 3: Guy, the common man.
Speaker 4: I've never seen a McLaren in Twysel.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure there is. I'm pretty sure one would have driven through. Have you seen it doing the bird to the four square? To the four square? Also in Techpo, which has the most prime real estate four square beautiful? Who did the town planning there?
Speaker 1: Where can you put something that's not overlooking the lake? You know, let's.
Speaker 3: Put it right in front of the lake, huge car park, Yeah, supermarket, perfect done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is a great four square though.
Speaker 1: Oh one of the old timers. I am back in a former life when I was a plaster around the South Canterbury region. We went out to a bloke who just it was an Auklander and he built a new little house there in Tikopos as all the houses are.
Speaker 4: Looking over the lake.
Speaker 1: Got us into a plastering job and he was telling us. We're like, oh, so you live in Auckland often you come down here. He goes, well, this is the thing. I didn't understand how airbnb worked. So I put it up for two years and it booked out every day, but every weekend between now and the end of that two years.
Speaker 4: So I've just built it memo. I can't come down.
Speaker 3: It's not a bad problem to have.
Speaker 1: I know, I booked it and I'm subletting it, and I made a lot of money of that, which is great because I wasn't making a lot as a plaster anyway.
Speaker 4: Today it is Lisa v. Pedals.
Speaker 1: If you want to know what we think about that, you can go back and listen to yesterday's podcast Controversial.
Speaker 4: Yesterday it was controversial. Where did you land on that?
Speaker 3: Pedals? More More, I do think audience is probably more badly than Lisa.
Speaker 4: You think we've got quite a pedly audience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know, cricket's our it's you know, origins, and I think the audience will we'll look at that and go, you know pedals. You know, servant of cricket for over twenty's still serving New Zealand cricket o this day and Lisa sure not taking away from Lisa Carrington, Lady of the Lake, Dame Lisa go in the boat. But I just think that I think the audience, But like you said, it might be divided on the Facebook Instagram demographic divide Kirby.
Speaker 1: There's also recently by us. Anyway, we're dipping our toes back into that yesterday's lake. But you can go and have your say genuinely today it is Lisa as Padus. So go and have your going have you say on your facebooks and your Instagrams. I should pull people behind the curtain this morning. We are up against the pump. We'll get a couple of a couple of video shoots to get away this morning, so you'll forgive us if it's a truncated episode of the Gender Podcast. But with that in mind, let's take a quick break, come back talk some extual school.
Speaker 3: Line.
Speaker 4: There's a bit of news on the Rugby league front. Yep.
Speaker 1: It's news that I think is going to pass a lot of our audience off, and that is that the NRL Graham Man is the hit of the for shiators. The NRAL has come out and said that the officials got the RTS call wrong.
Speaker 3: I do you know what I feel like the NRL officials are like Catholics because you can do whatever the fuck you want and you just turn up to church and go to confessional and repent and it's all sweet. Yeah, And there's no blowback. No, so they're just trying to go we sucked it up, sorr about that, Yeah, and it's just tumbleweed until the next week and it happens again tumble and it's like, what are the what are the consequences?
Speaker 1: What are the ramifications here? Because if you get it wrong, I mean, how often has this happened this year? I was I fluctuate between being like, oh, well, why even bother telling us that you got it wrong? Then if there's no change coming, you know, like, what's the what's the repercussions for us?
Speaker 3: It just makes us angrier.
Speaker 1: It does particularly us because we feel like as a fan base that these calls are going against us, and now we've got stats to back it up. They came out and said that of the five sinbinnable offenses for high contact over the weekend, four of them were caught, and they were like, we're pretty happy with that ratio. The only one that wasn't was the Roger to eve us a shick one, and I would actually say that the Mitch Barnett one, I don't think they've got bin for that either, and he got hit so hard as eyebrows split, it's like how what other fucking wrecking it could have been, but it was quite clearly the second man into the tackle pointed the shoulder right to his eyebrow, and it's like, like we were saying after the game, he's like, you know, we wax lyrical about us at that time instead of working on about protecting the players. And then as soon as someone gets hit, it's the most egregious, like he has to come off because he's been hit in the head. Now, the rulers, you're not allowed to hit dudes in the head, and if you do, you get bin.
Speaker 4: How was that not enforced? I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: I know that our season was over anyway, but that's Roger's season done. And you know that's another head knock in the career of Roger to with us as schick there was no punishment for it. Then they come out and sort of dance on our graves afterwards, and like, yeah, I probably should have called that way.
Speaker 3: I saw a great mock letter on the ACC Instagram story, which is I'll read to you. It says here, give me, give me one moment, call it says here. Monday twenty six of August, Dean New Zealand. I hope this email finds you well. Once again, I wish to apologize for the incompetent decision making of one of our officials in your most recent fixture. The offending official has been reprimanded and stood down. Although this appears to be the same email as the one I sent you last time, it is in fact new, as you can see by my changing of the date above. Wishing also your injured player luck with his recovery. Kind regards, Graham Ansley. Analsley, head of the NRAL Elite Football Operations. As an official letter.
Speaker 1: It's like every other week. I would actually I've settled on. I would rather not know now. I don't want to know that you guys missed it, like we already know, so you come out and say, oh sorry, and then nothing happens.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The other thing is like will I'm bitching about the NRL. They talk about like there's a salary cap in the league. I don't know what it is. I don't know how much the players get paid. But in the last ten years only three teams have won the minor premiership Panthers, Rooster's Storm, So how has the salary kept working. You probably couldn't say it is. The Panthers have won three. I mean they are losing players as their run continues.
Speaker 4: But I don't know what.
Speaker 1: There needs to be some sort of buddy, there needs to be an investigation.
Speaker 3: Boody investigation.
Speaker 4: Mate.
Speaker 3: Well, all the other clubs need to get smarter or richer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we you know the Roosters, they are proud of the fact that they've got like a millionaire, billionaire dude who's bankrolling everything. Everyone knows who he is, isn't the politis.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 3: We need some of that dirty washing money.
Speaker 4: Who are there? Saudi's?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, although Saudi Warriors the why do you worry? Yeah, I don't know the one using on Saudi Warriors. It's got a ring to it.
Speaker 4: Saudi well fund Warriors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gotta stick one things get in there that because I've been there forever.
Speaker 1: Would it achieve any of their goals reaching an audience of five million?
Speaker 3: Ah? No, not at all. But I mean just a bit of washing on the side. You know a few our sports washing. This is just a little left hand corner. But if they coul build off Waterfront Stadium maybe be good as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Speaking of rugby league and salary cap routes, Tom Traboivich has offered to pay back seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars of his salary over the next few years because yeah, exactly, this is what I thought. So he was saying, I haven't played many games in the last year, last two years, well last three years. I think he's been injured, been out with injuries. So he's gone to the club and said, I'd like to volunteer to pay seven hundred and fifty k back met smells.
Speaker 4: Does smell fishy, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: The NRL has then vetoed that and said you're not allowed to You can't do it because there's a thing in the NRAL where you have to pay a player there like fear market value. It's to stop things like when Roger two of us as she came back to us. It's to stop us from paying him like sixteen thousand dollars a year. Yeah, you know what I mean, just to get him back in the team. There has to be like a fear value there. So that's why they would have vetoed it. But why if you're Tom trable ivitge would you do that. Do you believe that he just felt bad to the tune of seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's something, it's something. There's something not quite right there.
Speaker 1: I think if I was to be to give him benefit of the doubt, because this would have had to go through his agent. It's not like he could just call the NRL and be like his seven hundred and fifty k. I think the agent would have looked at it is like, we could give this money, get it off off the salary cap. Yeah, potentially bring in more players under that, you know, give that money to other players, and then we can make it back up off the side. Because this is a massive PR stunt, So we can then get all these endorsement deals off the back of that best case scenario, worst case scenario. NRL vetos it, we still look like good guys, and we get to keep the seven fifty k guilt free.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, who's going to endorse some a tax refund company.
Speaker 1: Like Well, if you look at their sponsors, it's all like tax lawyers.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, that's it's a bit of a PR stunt, but it's a strange one. I've never heard of a professional athlete wanting to give money back. Now they've done and if they've overcharged, or they haven't paid tecks, or there's something they're trying to slap a big dead fesshion on the table.
Speaker 4: No, I do have a couple of stats here.
Speaker 1: It's because he has only played thirty games since the start of twenty twenty two on a one point one million dollar salary.
Speaker 4: It still does sound like a that But why give them money back? Fuck them?
Speaker 3: They paid you. You know they you're a piece of meat. They'll trade you in a half.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent, Like, so, why, what's where's the why the loyalty?
Speaker 4: No, yeah, that's what I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Also, a lot of a big salary is a reward for prior performance. So when he was balling out in twenty twenty one, that's what most of their contract is for.
Speaker 4: It's a backpay.
Speaker 1: Like when Kobe Bryant I paid forty million dollars a year with the broken achilles. It was them saying, look, thanks for the last few years, showing other players that they're going to reward good performance. So I just don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I always smell it and this could just because I've been broke my entire life.
Speaker 4: But I'm not who gives money back on purpose, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: This was my whole thing where I didn't think Sean Johnson was going to retire, so I was like, I know he's gotten contract offers, so the hell's going to turn that money down. This one's even more bizarre because it's like you've got it, no one's asked, and then you're like, oh, can I give it back? I don't buy that he's just a good guy, you know, go and give that to a charity. Then, you know, if you don't think you deserve that money, give that.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't think this is there's more to this than meets the eye. And everyone today has been like, oh, what a great guy, hasn't he? That just shows you know, he's a loyal club man and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. You know, give it back to your local club. Then if you don't want that seven hundred and fifty k. Have we decided, I mean we talked about it yesterday. We're going to put an embargo on the America's Cup.
Speaker 3: I like, I don't mind talking about it, Okay, even now and then if there's something juicy, if like you know, if someone's found cheating, or if someone's been caught doing something.
Speaker 1: We've been accused of chatting, we have Jimmy's Yeah, here we go, Jimmy spit Hill.
Speaker 3: Of course that's Jimmy Spittal, the fiery Ginger Australian come American.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Grant Dalton are getting into it. Jimmy Spittle has said that there have been a lot of bugs with what the Kiwis have supplied everyone, and it's the first time it's all being used. So he's basically complaining whoever holds the America's Cup guests to decide whateveryone races in yep, and they're saying that all of the equipment that they've been given is faulty or it's about deck here it doesn't work that well. And Grant Dalton said, well, beat us and then you can do it yourself.
Speaker 3: That's so true because these a holes are the ones that remember they designed that one in Bermuda where they then we did they want if they won the preliminary they went into the final two races a head like if they wont it. They got a head start and then we ended up beating them. They it's it's that's America's Cup. America's Cap is all about if you've got it, you can do whatever you want. Make it impossible for Pete. That's why it's so hard to win. Yeah, it's the older rich guy sport.
Speaker 1: It's like, if we're in charge, we get to stack the dick entirely in our favor. And it's like, well, you guys are all playing, but this is the action on the water is far less exciting than all of the like litigation that goes on outside of the.
Speaker 3: Yeah and the slagging off. But that's good from Dalton. Didn't expect that from him. Yeah, bets, bro, you can you can do it yourself.
Speaker 1: It's like in the NBA, there's a like an unwritten rule where if you're down by like or you're up by like twenty and there's only ten seconds left in the game, you don't run off and just dunk it.
Speaker 3: I've seen clips on YouTube of there and then the fight starts yeah.
Speaker 1: And then a fight starts up, and I'm like, fuck it. If you don't want that to happen, don't get blown out by Twitter. You know, you should be allowed to do whatever you want. I'd be going off the backboard, dunking it backwards, nuts in their face the whole thing.
Speaker 3: How good would it be? The Blues can decide the rules for the Super ragby next year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they've got a.
Speaker 3: Mean forward pack, so they just stack the dicks and just in terms of forward play, you're only allowed three backs. Yeah, change the rules around line outs, around mauling around the human centerpede, stack everything in their favor and think they come and beat us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then all the other teams woner bits. I don't like that I only allowed three backs.
Speaker 3: Three backs just changed the game completely.
Speaker 1: I don't like that they attached the basketball hoop to the crossbar instead of conversions, and now you get a run up and try and dunk it while some other guy tries and blocks you.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the extent of America's Cup, because you look, you look at America's Cup, so Peter Blake era where they're all just sitting on the side of the boat and he's urinating off the back and it's basically just a big old yacht with a big old sale going about ten knots and to a foiling spaceship. Yeah, going one hundred kilometers an hour. It's fucking pretty next level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tomorrow, I've got a half back sports idea that revolves around the America's Cup and how we can leverage the advantage of us deciding what the rules are.
Speaker 4: Are we allowed to decide the format and stuff as well? Or is that?
Speaker 1: I think that's it right, Ah, we just decide what the boats look like.
Speaker 3: No, in the format, because like I said before, when America had it, when now Larry Ellison on that had it, and they gave themselves a two two race advantage. They designed the preliminary races so if they won the prelim that they went into the final two races, so it was already two nil by the time they had the final.
Speaker 4: So let's just rig it as much as we can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they know they decide everything, they decide when it's done. I think the Louis v. The time the Challenger Series is kind of set in stone, but they can decide they can do whatever. You can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: I know, it's like we're gonna set the rules. So the only week and it's like going around to your rich friends places. As a kid, I just want to you know, like they want to play backyard croger, but they change all the rules so it's six it out when you're in or when they are it's like, now just go find the fucking ball and we'll keep playing.
Speaker 3: Just get another ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's why I think a lot of people don't want to go around to these rich kids' house. All right, if the Hellbergs were tomorrow, this one's been in the paper today, who would be your sports person of the year.
Speaker 4: We are in an Olympic year.
Speaker 1: But I would also say that Lydia Coe, having just won the open over there at the Home of Golf, should probably be a pretty strong contender. I think it would come down to her or Lisa Carrington, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say so. But for her to back us. That's really hard for Lisa Carrington, isn't it? Because she it's like once every four years she gets to prove her worth on the world stage. They have World Championships and stuff. But when was the last time you watched the kayak in World champs So, but Lydia kay obviously every couple of months she's got a golf tournament, and she's got four majors a year, so she's on the headlines a little bit more, but still gold and back that up with an open.
Speaker 4: She can only win what she's in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, it's say Lydia Coe. I'm going to say Lydia Coke right now, right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, but I've mean, what's going to change between now and the end of the year.
Speaker 3: She can win a couple more opens, a couple more majors, but Lisa Carrington's not gonna that's true. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: She wants another gold medal.
Speaker 3: But the Halbergs tend to reward Olympians that tends to be and Halberg's so dry and boring anyway. Yeah, we need to do our own one.
Speaker 1: We should start our own awards and make it funny again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I you know what with the awards and they got I got on z B with Jason Pine to talk about this was this was before the Halberg's and I just laid into the Helbergs because I say, now they've lost touch.
Speaker 4: Of course they have.
Speaker 3: The Halbergs have lost, but in terms of it's just it's been the same format and their idea of making it interesting and God bless James mcconey go doing some bits and pieces around, but that's not going to get a whole new audiences. Mccony doing some bits with Michael Jones and stuff like that. It's actually categories. They need to involve the media more. They need to media bloopers, They need the sports bloopers. Make it into a bit of entertainment.
Speaker 4: That's all we do.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll do our own sports awards. Yeah, yeah, so we do that same night, no night before.
Speaker 1: Because that's basically I mean, I know the Helberg is like a fundraising thing as well, but that's basically all they did. They were just like, I we'll just have a sports awards. It's not like the New Zealand Sports Awards. It's the Halberg Foundation.
Speaker 3: Right yeah, but by defaulted as New Zealand Sports Awards.
Speaker 4: Well until now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will have a chat with some sponsors, maybe Snacker Changy or Ultra Snacker, ching Sports Awards, Nike, Nike, Google, Our alan Stein's.
Speaker 1: Amazon, Apple. I don't know you well, but a few feelings out there. Yeah, I think it's lessa character. I think you Yeah, in the boat's got in the boat. But anyway, that's a that's a completely We've already got the greatest h Zealander of debate going on.
Speaker 3: I start another one.
Speaker 1: Don't weigh in on this one. All right, let's take quick break. We'll come back with your splits.
Speaker 2: Yours please, brought you by Leader Home of the.
Speaker 4: Just the two to get through this morning. First call of yours please, Roco and bag to lane.
Speaker 1: Good to have your beat mate.
Speaker 2: Haven't been banana boat at this time, which is good to hear. It is good to have you back to to.
Speaker 3: This is a sports adjacent podcast, and last week I felt that Matthew heath derailed a little bit.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Frank heath.
Speaker 3: Well were talking too much sport last week or something was that not only did he go to a j are we barely talk sport at all?
Speaker 4: Last week?
Speaker 1: Okay, honest, there was a lot of like communist China. There was a lot of like weirded time zones come from.
Speaker 3: Okay, there was a.
Speaker 1: Lot of famine related stuff, right yeah, just way off into the weeds, which I enjoyed.
Speaker 3: Okay, at least's one there's one listening that's that's good. Copying the couple of strays yesterday. No, they call it here yours please?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good eight.
Speaker 5: The rugby league could take a card out of the union book. Anything that's obviously hi A should be potential yellow or you know card. Send off for the ability to be upgraded. Send them off for five minutes, wait for the social media to fire up. See what the messes say. Send them offers could have really done with those two players? Send off?
Speaker 2: Bullshit?
Speaker 3: He getting his turning left?
Speaker 4: All right? Oh left? I think it was Paul Over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I don't think he's sitting in an I hope he's not sitting in an inter season recording that.
Speaker 3: I like that public take to the public vote like he's got five minutes, goes to Instagram or a Facebook pole and the worm comes up on the screen, upgraded to read.
Speaker 4: Yeah where's the worm?
Speaker 3: Goun That's not a bad idea just in general for rugby and rugby leagueas go to the go to the public.
Speaker 1: But the problem is that guy didn't get bent, so yeah, it would never have gotten upgraded. You know, like they're not They're still just not going to send anyone to the bent. So it's open season on Warrior's heads. I dare say the Sharks sort of watched that last week and be like, oh, let's kill these guys.
Speaker 4: They're not going to penalize us at all.
Speaker 3: Now, what they'll do the last game of the season that will swing the other way everything in our favor, and we'll go, oh, yeah, see it's changed. Yeah, I think us hoping next year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just keep us on the hook. All right. That'll do us for today. As I said before, we get a month and of work to get through today.
Speaker 1: So we will come back tomorrow with a Wednesday edition of the Agenda podcast and we'll see you then.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the HCCS Gender Podcast, brought to you by Export Ultra. For more episodes, like and follow on iHeartRadio off you get your podcasts