Speaker 1: From the Zenian Podcast Network. This is for the Fleo has Big Pod.
Speaker 2: Brought to you by Chemist Warehouse the biggest brands at the lowest prices.
Speaker 1: Fleevorn and.
Speaker 3: Thanks Friend, Good morning Fleet, Sworn and Hailey. A couple of minutes past sex it sure is you know what You're never wrong on that. He's often wrong on the top always he's weird. Shit Like, it's four minutes past twelve. The top sex is coming up.
Speaker 4: It's eight to February.
Speaker 5: The top sex is coming up. Yep, it is.
Speaker 3: Top get it Together, Top sex Things. I doing autopilot. A study has come out about how much we autopilot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you know My worst one would be, oh god, this feels bad to say.
Speaker 3: Driving everybody, Yeah, I think everybody. It's not that you're not paying attention.
Speaker 6: You just and if something happened, you would hope that your body would be like yes.
Speaker 4: But sometimes you are like, oh, I'm here, yeah.
Speaker 5: How do they just drive the last hour?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're like long haulay. When you're driving out of the island, you're.
Speaker 3: Like, really, okay, interesting, I don't remember the last three hours.
Speaker 4: Really, have we got through it all? It's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's way back there next on the show, though, there has been a culinary invention.
Speaker 6: I don't like when we talk about delicious food this early.
Speaker 3: I know it's only six six o two, and then I spend the whole day being like, how do I get that in my belly?
Speaker 4: And this one is, well, you have.
Speaker 5: Meal prepped, haven't you, so you won't be won't be today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I could put it in the freezer, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or just keep it in the fridge another couple of.
Speaker 3: Days days then be like, oh, I don't know if that chicken is good anymore because this meal. We'll delve into this meal next play Fletchborn and Haley.
Speaker 6: You know that we have discussed the butter chicken nuggets.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, you get.
Speaker 6: Your chicken nug not chicken nuggets, butter chicken nuggets. You get your nugs and then you dip them into buttered chicken sauce.
Speaker 5: Delicious, And.
Speaker 4: We've had it and it's so good.
Speaker 6: We've been out the night before the first time you organized it for us, forn hadn't we We've been somewhere was it like pie Awards or a night where we'd had get a couple of beverages and you when you ordered your dinner, ordered us an extra butter chicken. Yeah, good stuff. Okay, listen to this. This is the new viral butter chicken. Take buttered chicken, mac and cheese. Yeah, like when I get a buttered chicken and I get a cheesey nun, does it kurd it with the cheese.
Speaker 4: No, it's all cream it's all creamy.
Speaker 5: It's all creamy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, we don't cut if it was acidic.
Speaker 3: Wait, so when do you add the when do you add the mac and cheese? Okay, so there'll hook the mac and cheese, then pour the buttered chicken into it.
Speaker 4: There's it.
Speaker 6: Like there's a whole bunch of recipes. It's going viral on TikTok.
Speaker 4: But I went.
Speaker 6: I wanted to look for a more authentic delicious recipe because the ones on TikTok are the American mac and cheese boxes, you know that, like you orange y and like, we're not doing that. So I found I'll say, I'll say I found a recipe that is a chef that has i'll say the most Indian sounding name. That's the one I've clipped on. Okay, yeah, for authenticity. So they make the buttered chicken from scratch. And I will say, like, just looking at.
Speaker 3: It, butter chicken, dawns buttered chicken, does dorn door a good butter chicken?
Speaker 5: And you know it's a sacred recipe.
Speaker 3: I've only just I recently earned the right to make dawns but a chicken.
Speaker 4: I'll make it for you one day, but I can't.
Speaker 5: Give you the rest.
Speaker 3: It's just the stuff in the jar from the supermarket. It's literally from scratch. Really, you can taste it.
Speaker 6: So you make your buttered chicken sauce. No chicken, Okay, so you're not putting chicken in it, but I suppose you could put chicken in. Yeah, why not, Like you'd have bacon and your mac and cheese you put yum.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I assumed chicken was present.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, well let's say chickens present in this one. You make your buttered chicken that's on the side. We've done that in another pot. We're making a bish a meal. Your white cheese sauce. That's what goes through a mac and cheese. It makes it a cheesey. We're mixing them together. Okay, So that just got real slutty. It's just about I'm to say slutty, I'll say it.
Speaker 5: I think you're allowed to talk about food.
Speaker 3: It's my words as a slut, and I appreciate.
Speaker 4: It, thank you very much. It's slutty as a slut all. I thank you so much.
Speaker 3: So I work with two of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know I didn't give you.
Speaker 3: I didn't say I've reclaimed it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I've reclaimed it. Okay.
Speaker 6: So we've got your butter of chicken, We've got our bischamal. We've mixed them together. Then we've cooked our macaroni separately. We've drained that. Now we're mixing that and we're tossing. Then we're sprinkling cheese on.
Speaker 4: Top, and we're baking.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Yeah we're bad. Okay, that's it.
Speaker 6: And then finally you bring it out of the oven as you add the chicken to garda. So you put your little teaka chicken bits on top now if you're not in the max, and then coriander on top.
Speaker 5: If you want to do this quickly.
Speaker 3: Ice are in the supermarket the other day, one of those you know, those bougie soup packets and the fridge where they have the boo ye those one taste someone's doaling like a bougie mac and cheese and a packet, so then you just yeah, yeah, you'd get one of those and then yeah, exactly mix the man. Oh yeah, okay, that actually sounds like jet like I meant the summer.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, but could it I might take a day.
Speaker 3: This cheap meal, yeah, cheat meal, cheat meal. This is begold may I'm I'm both bedazzled and bewitched.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 3: Watched bazzled by it. It's so slightly thegez. If I made this, it would be so you'd want it thick your bisham, you'd put so much cheese in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you feel.
Speaker 3: Because the source of the butter chicken is going to run it up a little bit, so it would need to be making dodgy Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well z ms Fletchborne and Hailey.
Speaker 3: Well, marine biologists have observed something quite fascinating with tens of thousands of marine biologists. Just I remember as a kid every person a marine biologists, like everybody wants to be a veteran zoo keeper. Well, these marine biologists were scuba diving or snorkeling off the coast of New Caledonia.
Speaker 5: And they were quite a surprise. I new Caledonia.
Speaker 4: French French Polynesia. Yeah yeah, but that's different than.
Speaker 5: Different.
Speaker 3: But that's also French though, yes, okay, well they were French had.
Speaker 4: Their sticky little fingers in a Polynesians.
Speaker 3: And they were blowing up a few new clear bombs and the day I love that.
Speaker 5: Now, Pacific, let's not forget that.
Speaker 4: It's just a goodness.
Speaker 3: Well, anyway, these new marine biologists noticed a first for sharks the world's fit and this is caught on camera. You can see the footage. Have we watched with what we've watched it during the break? The first ever shark keeping it French menaje.
Speaker 4: TWI what what combo of female?
Speaker 3: It's it's a male female male shark's high it's I mean maybe with the tail it's an Eiffel tower.
Speaker 4: Keeping a Parisian.
Speaker 3: It's believed to be the world's first recorded observation of two males of the species copulating with a female.
Speaker 4: Who got what? You know what I mean? So apparently sharks.
Speaker 3: Are not the only animals to engage in mating trios, Bonobo's bottlenosed dolphins, gray whales, spotted hyaenas, and lemurs. A just few of the creatures have previously been seen indulging in a menage twine.
Speaker 4: What whales did you say?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What whales? Gray gray whales.
Speaker 6: But there's always someone, you know, because obviously with the animal anatome, they're in there, one of them's in there, yeah, the other one.
Speaker 3: You know, there's always the sort of third a third. Yeah, that's sort of just sto up there up there being like, yeah, and an adult gray whale is twenty seven tons.
Speaker 5: Ye're right, Okay, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: Of I mean, you're underwater, so there's the buoyancy aspect, but like just the sheer so strong panics.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So this marine biologist obviously knew what he was looking out for. He told his colleague to take the boat away to avoid disturbance, and then he waited an hour and sounding like a bit of a perpose, it sounds like a bit of a piece at the stage, he said, waiting for an hour and freezing water, but finally they started swimming up. The entire threesome lasted one hundred and ten seconds with the three sharks, although both males followed a structured sequence. This is all in the Journal of ethology. So did they did both males reach completion? Yes, so apparently the mating behavior followed the structured sequence, prolonged precopulation positioning, male grasping of the females fins and tails. It goes, yeah, grasping with a mouth or a fin. I don't, I don't know. Oh yeah, but but yeah, it lasted and then apparently the males afterwards were quite exhausted and just lay on the bottom of the sea floor for one and ten seconds. Yes, but she was up making lunch getting out there, probably had a we as well afterwards she did, Yes, she did.
Speaker 5: You don't want a uti can't.
Speaker 4: Get at you can even get them under the ocean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly, Ms Fletchborne and Hailey.
Speaker 6: Apparently since year two thousand, so ten years ago, the volume of sexual content has dropped forty percent, So the amount of sex in films has.
Speaker 4: Dropped almost half.
Speaker 6: Really in the last twenty five years.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. I honestly would have thought that would have been the other way round.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so no, and they're saying also the type of sex scenes in films has also changed a lot, becoming less gratuitous, more emotional and story driven.
Speaker 4: Right then.
Speaker 6: I told if you think about some of the nineties sex scenes, you're like, oh, yeah, that was.
Speaker 4: A They just used to drop them willing.
Speaker 6: It wasn't like connected to the story or the characters or anything.
Speaker 3: It wasn't needed. No, no, no, no, no no, it wasn't crucial to the story. And it used to be there for the lads.
Speaker 6: And now sex scenes are more character driven, emotionally driven, which is probably more for the ladies. Yeah, so Cosmopolitan with this love Cosmo, Yeah, always check out the sealed section more teeth, apparently causing according to.
Speaker 4: The survey year that's not right. Yeah, that's what Cosmo told me. In the nineties.
Speaker 6: According to the Cosmo got their hands on this info that sex scenes are changing, and they ran their own little survey for their.
Speaker 4: Readers, and here are some of the stats from it.
Speaker 6: Eighty six percent of the people surveyed enjoy watching on screen sex.
Speaker 4: They're like, oh, yeah, this is nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, half of them want more of it, and movies and TV we're not seeing enough.
Speaker 4: I mean I get a bit like that sometimes fast forward.
Speaker 3: Especially on a plane, because you're like, who's watching this and.
Speaker 5: This scene is not needed?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Plus ten plus ten war to the scene, fast forward to the scene.
Speaker 4: You know, people want more of it.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's fine if you're at home watching it, yeah yeah, but not when you're at the gym or in public.
Speaker 6: On Christmas, Christmas and Eve, you know, the family all there. Twenty two percent of people go back to rewatch their favorite sex scenes from films.
Speaker 4: What I loved that. Get a little bit of a repeat happening there?
Speaker 3: What's your I don't I can't, off the top of my head think of a favorite. No, Umm, one the movie Wild Things. Yeah, there's the pool scene. Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I mean a.
Speaker 4: Few jumped to mind.
Speaker 6: Seventy five percent of people have watched a movie or a show just for a hot sex scene. Remember that one, wasn't it called sex Life or something like that? And that guy turns around in the shower here that massive.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right. But then everybody heard about that online, so they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so then they just went chance to watch there.
Speaker 6: Forty five percent of people said that they that watching a six cent in a film made them more curious in bad. Sixty nine percent of people nice say that nudity isn't necessary sometimes. Eighty percent of people surveyed said they prefer emotional intimacy and sex scenes. Seventy one percent of gen Z respondents said that they watch content just for the sex scenes, which kind of goes again that thing that we were saying gen Z but become.
Speaker 4: A bit prudish.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, and gen Z so that they value emotional sections. So we're there the we're there for the the love and the cuddles and the romance.
Speaker 4: Yep. When I say where, I definitely don't mean me though.
Speaker 2: Play z ms Fletchborn and Haley play z ms Fletch, Vorn and Hailey from the Fletchvorne and Haley group chat.
Speaker 1: This is the top sex.
Speaker 3: Well we're dealing with autopilot today. Apparently two thirds of your daily decisions aren't really decisions. It's habit rather than conscious choice. Ninety percent of daily actions are performed automatically. Habits often support intentions. Half of actions we're both habitual and intentional, so we're just autopiloting everything I did.
Speaker 4: I was listening.
Speaker 6: I went for a very conscious nature walk yesterday last week, listened around the who are Pie domain.
Speaker 3: That's not a nature walk here, it is, right, It's like a panic.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't go into the bush. It was raining. It was absolutely persisting down.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, right, not to attack my nature walk. It's better than a bloody treadmill.
Speaker 3: Mate, It doesn't sound very nature, he does it contribute? No, okay, well, you went for a conscious.
Speaker 6: And I was listening to an episode and listening listening to an episode of diver CEO about like conscientious thinking basically, and ye, like this is very on brand for that because we ain't doing much of it at all, making any decisions for ourselves, and.
Speaker 4: Then we're going to die. I've only got four thousand weeks on average on this air. What that was the one? I was nature and enjoying the birds and the tree.
Speaker 3: Nature because it's a concrete path. It's it's a it's a concrete footpath all the way around there. To me, you run on a rubber treadmill. But I've never said I'm going for a nature run. That would actually makes sense.
Speaker 6: I feel I made it quite acutely aware that my period was inbound, and I feel like that is not being respected. Yeah, therefore retaliation, because I was quite severe I was about it not accepted.
Speaker 4: Well, still a little bit.
Speaker 5: Is it's still not here. You should go and buy some. You go to the market horn.
Speaker 4: Someone's going to be.
Speaker 3: It isn't It's still not here right anyway, that's a personal issue.
Speaker 5: To get the show sponsor. Maybe they've got a deal on this way ye tastes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, might as well get a.
Speaker 5: Line to read here about it.
Speaker 3: But we'll hopefully I've only got one line and not two lines. Mind.
Speaker 4: You have a little bit of COVID, but like COVID, yeah, different time. Yeah, doing some cleaning. Yeah, it's got to be like COVID.
Speaker 3: You can go from one of those nature walks on the concrete paths to get okay, show sponsor Clear Blue Early to Action Pregnancy Tears three pack fourteen.
Speaker 5: Oh, there you go.
Speaker 4: That's a bargain, there's. Yeah.
Speaker 3: As long that gives me the answer I want, I'll buy it. Well, I don't know if it's going to give the answer you want. It's going to give you an answer though anyway. Today's Top Sex enough with the Daily Downly top six things we do, and I do an autopilot number six on the lest get ready for work. I couldn't tell how that works out. I just somehow I'm here. Yeah, somehow I get here. Yeah, so it was like I was here yesterday. I put on deodorant, have my moisturize my face.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Number five on the list of the top sex things I do an autopilot doom scroll.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love a little bit of a guilty doom scroll. Really try not to do that.
Speaker 6: I've been trying to allocate time and be like, you know what, you are allowed guilt free to sit on the couch and scroll, but then you've got to stop.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, allocated time?
Speaker 5: How much?
Speaker 4: How much?
Speaker 3: How often do you do that? And then all of a sudden you're like, it's an hour's gone. Yeah, whooppee. Number four on the list of the top sex things I do an auto pilot eating and then I'm really sad because the food's gone, but I can't really remember, true, I just kind of eat it.
Speaker 4: It's kind of shovel it in, and then you're like, damn it, I damn it so long cooking.
Speaker 3: There, I know, And I didn't even eat it slowly and think about it. Yeah. Number three on the list of the top sex things I do an autopilot driving anywhere. Yeah, even if it's somewhere I haven't been before. With the with GPS guidance, you just kind of like switch off and follow the instructions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I like the old day of a Matt book open on the passenger seat and screaming at Dad that he's missed to turn off.
Speaker 4: And I'll take the next one.
Speaker 6: All the safety features on cars. That sort of does a lot of it for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, watch your It comes a number two on the less of the top sex things I do an autopilot life lately feels like life's just kind of autopilot.
Speaker 4: Then, no, I'm really experiencing life.
Speaker 3: Are you experiencing thick to the to the heart you're going to You've got to have two hands on the controls of life. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, right, I'm feeling at all. I'm trusting autopilot for a thick fog. And I know there's a mountain range somewhere.
Speaker 4: You would knows, we'll just see it. Yeah, pull up and I'm just gonna mute the alarm. Yeah, and number one of.
Speaker 3: The less of the top sex things I do in order to pilot the top sex.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what sort of feel it today.
Speaker 3: Some days.
Speaker 4: You can feel that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I finished the Top Sex and I'm like, wow, what was five?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, sometimes you send the Top Sex a day before. You don't remember that collection of it. Yeah, yeah, Like you sent one last night and we had to change it because you didn't really think that one through, did you.
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 4: No, what time did I send that?
Speaker 3: Can I just give it? I'm just going to give a quick quick chick chick, quick chick five to nine.
Speaker 4: You don't remember that? No, A lot of auto pilot here, play ZiT ms flitch for well.
Speaker 3: Former Prime Minister Justina I doing out just Sinder. She's doing press through at the moment because she's got a new book out. Yeah, and also the film Yeah Dot about her. And then was it Busy Mum. She's like written a kid's book, a kid's book My Busy Mum or something like that. So she appeared on US comedy show The Daily Show Last night with John Stewart had American Time one of the best. Honestly, John Stewart is amazing. He comes back. He was on full time for like what was it like a dead and over there or something, and then he retired. He came back in the era of Trump just to host one show a night and one show a week. So he does the Daily Show podcast as well. Yeah, and it's honestly brilliant. It's like he needs a lot so.
Speaker 6: Good because he is like funny and very witty and warm and charming, but then he can be quite cutting. Yes, you see him interview people, you're like, oh, when he disagrees with.
Speaker 5: You, he's amazing.
Speaker 3: So after his monologue and stuff, which he also touched on the tyler ole paracetamol thing, because America is so cooked right now.
Speaker 4: Guys, if you've got to take some paracenamol, it will not give you auto.
Speaker 5: You'll be fine.
Speaker 3: So after after a show, he interviewed, actually, actually I've got here just if you could feed MYRK Xillary called the words from the esteemed leader of the free world, donaldre Trump.
Speaker 1: Listen to how I.
Speaker 4: Listen to how articulately he puts it.
Speaker 8: Nothing bad can happen. It can only good happen. But with Thailand or don't take it. Don't take it. And if you can't live, if your fever is so bad, you have to take one, because there's no alternative to that. Sadley. First question, what can you take instead? It's actually there's not an alternative to that.
Speaker 4: And as you know, whether other.
Speaker 8: Of the medicines are absolutely proven bad, other of the medicines, other of the medicines are absolutely proven bad, only only good can happen.
Speaker 5: Why what is happening in the world right now? It's crazy?
Speaker 3: What the top comment with thirty doesn't like if I eat it soap, I didn't need it because I did, I know I didn't. Also, that's a brand name, right, it was a brand name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, as.
Speaker 3: John Stewart said on the show, probably also referred to as plaint of a after those.
Speaker 5: So it's gonna it's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 3: But anyway, after the show he talked to Sinda John Stewart and it was it's quite because you forget that we used to have a couple of prime ministers that were charismatic, like Jasinda and John Key. Yeah they were, and you'd see them on these shows and be like, yeah, like but you couldn't imagine on the daily on John for no reason.
Speaker 6: Yeah, John's a real grea and then yeah, like like whatever you think of just under the world Bloody loved her, Yeah, America, But.
Speaker 3: Anyway, she was on the show, and that's when she gave New Zealand the ultimate shout out, well to one company in particulars and she.
Speaker 1: Has a full display of whittakers.
Speaker 4: Couldn't put the whole block. It would have melted in my trousers. But I didn't pray and it was and I have to say delicious. But I didn't know if that if I were supposed to say, like, wow, New Zealand nice, could you just say that directly down?
Speaker 1: Wow New Zealand great chocolate? We do.
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, we've said this many times. We've got the best chocolate.
Speaker 6: And it is something a new way when you're you're around a non New Zealander that you're like, have you tried this?
Speaker 5: Like like yeah, yeah, yeah, you want to be like you don't know good chocolate?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or mister beast oh I'm sorry, oh you.
Speaker 3: Miss mister beast chocolate around this get on you just they must be absolutely stoked. Oh yeah, sell it in America though, because special maybe maybe I know it's an Australia and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, you'd imagined that after that little shout out, I'll be.
Speaker 1: Happy plays its Fletchborn and Haley Haley sailing little pools.
Speaker 3: It is so silly, silly, silly, that silly little pool.
Speaker 8: Sailing little pottle pottle pole stle pole.
Speaker 4: Today is do you track your parcels?
Speaker 3: I've got something that's sitting in Miami and it has been for like two days a Miami. I'm like, why has it gotten Miami? I'm like, why is it not not moving in Miami? What like you want during one of your puppies the same move along from me? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What do you got sitting in mere puppy?
Speaker 5: And so it's just an iPhone case?
Speaker 4: Yeah, from Miami. Yeah, he's made me buy the same one. He's like, you'll need.
Speaker 7: What was it?
Speaker 3: No? So they just you know how Apple always used to do the leather cases and they're sturdy and they last.
Speaker 4: For so long. Yeah, they don't get a grend.
Speaker 3: They don't do them now some bs or something, I don't know. They make them out of seaweed. Now whatever they make them out.
Speaker 4: What does mother nature want? The recycl We don't use the cows.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, these cases are really good and so I'm gonna it's time for a new one.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but it's it's not moving. Yeah, I've got the same.
Speaker 6: I've ordered some new sheets because something on my skin here is bleached.
Speaker 3: My old sheets.
Speaker 5: Maybe you've got a pH issue down there.
Speaker 4: No, it's not there.
Speaker 6: It's sort of all over and thank you you know well, and good bleaching of the sheets. I've got a fantastic pH Yeah, there's something and it's on my towel.
Speaker 4: Phre.
Speaker 5: It sounds like you need to get out all guys in Yeah.
Speaker 7: Cry.
Speaker 4: Do you think I could do?
Speaker 3: Get my sparkled dip tests and put one in?
Speaker 4: I take it to the mini ten pool section. I don't want to go in there and be like, can you have it? Can you test me?
Speaker 5: Can you give me a PhD something?
Speaker 4: What's going on? I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's obviously something that I'm putting on my hands because it's also on my hand towel.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, right there any way, But I've got some new sheets, right, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Are you turning white in your skin.
Speaker 3: To what?
Speaker 4: Just transparent?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is. But anyway, I've got some new sheets.
Speaker 3: But justin beaber stuff back in the day that used to bleach the towel productive. Yeah, I don't think you should be putting anything on your skin that's bleaching towels that's not that.
Speaker 4: But I don't know. I don't know which one it is.
Speaker 5: Ye, right, anyway, I've.
Speaker 4: Got sheets going, but I've been watching them like a hawk.
Speaker 5: Okay, what kind of sheets are you getting?
Speaker 4: These ones are just cotton.
Speaker 3: I'm a linen girl usually, but I like the color of the right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well do you track your parcels? Yes?
Speaker 3: I check obsessively, which sounds like you two watching Miami and New Sheets buppy. Yeah, Miami. Fifty eight percent of people check it obsessively. Yeah, thirty six percent maybe just look once and seven Now, I don't bother. I think it's good, especially where if you've got like a sketchy neighborhood, or they're going to leave the parcel somewhere.
Speaker 5: You want to know what day it arrived.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you can see you can be like, okay, keep.
Speaker 5: An eye on things, keep an eye out for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Or should we have some feedback from our lovely listeners how it works?
Speaker 3: Sarah said, actually obsessively now, because I wasn't alerted that I had a parcel delivered to number twenty eight instead of flat two number eight. Oh.
Speaker 4: When I noticed a week later and tried to get it back off it, the barstard said they were never given it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she's burnt once and she's learned. She's burnt and learned. Sounds like you didn't put your address in right though it doesn't.
Speaker 4: It sounds like your dash was not clear enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, your hyphen I would probably put a forward slash and then I would do a big one yeah two flash or two chat b T length. Yeahah, hyphen ate this. I have everything said to my work, says Michelle, So it's pretty safe. Yeah, I do, just we're not allowed to, so we definitely don't do that. I only ever had work parcels arrive at ins in me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, where we work, where we work.
Speaker 3: Only if it's taking longer than it should have, said Gabby, and then I'll be like, where is it?
Speaker 4: Where is it? Whire? Isn't it here?
Speaker 3: Jeram says this is Jeremy with an E on the end, pos Jeremy Jeremy.
Speaker 4: They banned me from looking.
Speaker 3: Sweet boy jam dream you sweet sweet child of God, from looking.
Speaker 4: At it's not how sweet jerie sweet.
Speaker 3: Do you guys when you order something, do you get super happy and excited when it's with one of the companies that has a really good app in tracking?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: God, yeah, like d h Chann's pretty good career post is good. He post is pretty good. I don't order enough online to know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it's good.
Speaker 3: And then sometimes that you get your tracking, you're like, oh, good luck getting here. See you never Ryan said, I work for one of the one so tracking is just like working from home. Oh no, okay, take a little bit of love out of it, though, bit of excitement, yeah, Mason on rural delivery, and sometimes things do go missing in the system, like when my calf tags got lost in transit.
Speaker 4: Couldn't get more rural and message could you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they do when it's something about their their rural delivery. You always had three or four days for rural delivery, Yeah, Samantha, I either check it obsessively or completely forget and get a surprise when.
Speaker 4: The package comes up.
Speaker 3: Curious to hear why people who don't bother aren't checking What do you mean you have lives that don't completely rotate around what you've just ordered online from Sophie.
Speaker 5: Even when I order something boring online.
Speaker 4: Same. I'm still checking. I love it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I forgot to check something and something turned up yesterday. I got home and I was like, what's their package?
Speaker 4: And they opened up. I was like, right, fine, meat.
Speaker 7: Fun.
Speaker 3: When you have the first parcel arriving from Wild Secret one, Secrets One needs to know when it's going to arrive. Yeah, six stop laugh the code six life that sets yeah, fullstop life. Yeah, okay, nice. I like them to turn up like mystery presence from past me, especially if I've had a couple of drinks when I purchased it and sober me doesn't know what's inside.
Speaker 4: That's what we call financial responsibility. Yeah, from Tessa. Can I ask just can I ask a personal question?
Speaker 6: Because I did a team water recently and I got some little gifties in there for Vaughn, one of which was some dinosaur ice cubes. Have you the shark ice cubes or shark ice cubes? Sorry, not dinosaurs. They don't work because.
Speaker 4: It's quality guarantee.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to like make it look like the shark fils above the thing, but the the bit of ice that goes down to the bit that drags it down too thin.
Speaker 4: Oh, too thin. Unfortunate.
Speaker 3: I was. Really, it's a silicon mold. It makes it make some tiny, tiny, tiny tiny shark muffins in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, nice, many many shark masks.
Speaker 3: I usually shop and waves, so it's fun to watch all the many parcels on all the different journeys. It's like a race and I like to bring it. Who's going to cross the line like the amazing race, but parcels.
Speaker 6: I literally just got an email expect to deliver your pastor from chemistry House today.
Speaker 4: Now I'm excited. Wow. It's also a seamless mention for the show.
Speaker 5: They did you actually get the pregnancy tests in the end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they do fast delivery and I'll tell you what I need that thing rap. So for Silly Little Pole today, we said do you track your parcels? And fifty eight percent?
Speaker 2: He said yes, I check it obsessively plays it. MS Fletchborn and Haley plays z MS Fletchborn and Haley.
Speaker 6: Producer Shannon and Car when we know are big Swifties Big swift And that's who's playing right now that much.
Speaker 3: I know? Now you what is happening because you've booked tickets to something?
Speaker 10: Yeah, so as we see the other day, she's doing like a little cinema preview situation, yes, of a music video and behind the scenes and then some like lyric videos.
Speaker 4: Okay, so how long would this hole? Wise?
Speaker 5: No one in the industry is a money grab?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean maybe it's a juice TV.
Speaker 10: It's kind of like bringing everyone together to like celebrate the release of the album.
Speaker 3: Listen, we love our capitalist Barbie and we're here. I'm aware, and I still give her my money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: It's going to be an hour and a half.
Speaker 10: I saw on the cinema website and so tickets for this in America went on sale when she announced it over the weekend.
Speaker 4: And people went crazy, right, Yeah, it's already.
Speaker 10: Sold fifteen million dollars worth of tickets, which is one point two five million dollars million tickets because they're twelve dollars each.
Speaker 3: I can do math. Wow. Crazy, especially because like the cinema industry is like no one's going to movies anymore.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And so yesterday, out of the blue, surprise, they went on sale for us finally, And so I got a text from my group chat and they were like, tickets are on sale.
Speaker 3: Go, go go, and so I messaged Shannon, I messaged my partner, I go, what time do we want? We're going.
Speaker 10: There were some hiccups. My partner had to buy the tickets, but Shannon, myself and.
Speaker 3: Somebody did somebody max out their credit card on laneway tickets. It was like there was no money lads.
Speaker 11: It's a real double down of use today me being the third wheel and their relationship because not only am I jumping in on their laneway day, I'm now going.
Speaker 3: To Taylor Swift movie with them. We wouldn't have it any other way.
Speaker 10: Yeah, cute and anyways, so we bought tickets and I was like, that's crazy, Like I haven't seen many people post about buying tickets, like I follow a lot of Swift days whatever. And we were manicked and we were like rushing like this was like eras to a level, you need to get these tickets.
Speaker 7: This morning.
Speaker 10: I'm like, oh, let's have a look on the website and see like have we so has it sold out? Like how many people are going currently We're the only people in the cinema.
Speaker 4: Lait a second.
Speaker 5: Wow, And it turns out no one cares.
Speaker 10: No I think people do I just don't think people realize they went on sale. Like none of the cinemas of really like done a good job of advertising it because I think they've had the information so last minute they haven't been able to.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I'm all right, okay, and I'm seeing this.
Speaker 6: If I just went on some some of the Kiwi cinemas, they're celebrating the release party, your release party for Party of a show Girl, the Life of a show Life of a show Girl. But that's not until October.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what this is. That's what this is.
Speaker 3: It's so this was tonight for some on the release weekend.
Speaker 4: You would have thought, absolutely would.
Speaker 10: And so if anyone would like to join us be going to the twelve Silky Bee.
Speaker 4: I've been in a cinema where I was like one of the only people at rule.
Speaker 11: I mean, this would be fun because like we can sing and dance and stuff. But if only one other person books a ticket, awkward, It's going to be really awkward if they're not like, so, yeah, we're going on Sunday twelve pm. It's Silky Oda, Ponts and b. If you're a girly part date October the fifth, you want to come hang out with us, like.
Speaker 5: Right, okay, well then it will sell out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, p s A to the Swifties.
Speaker 10: It's on sale like God, like Cinnamon's Hoy Silky, all of them are doing it.
Speaker 4: I love that you had such an unnecessary panel.
Speaker 3: I know and think you for supporting an artist as well. She's you know, she's struggling. She's really struggling. She needs to pay for this massive wedding.
Speaker 1: Yes she does. Yeah, play in Fleshborne and Hailey.
Speaker 4: Whom out there would you switch sexualities for?
Speaker 3: Now? We know here at the show that you just can't switch sexualities willingly.
Speaker 5: Everybody's a little bit gay. It's who would you go gay for?
Speaker 3: Maya always you can always see Henry Kevill, Henry Cavell for years and years.
Speaker 4: Who would you switch for? Fletch?
Speaker 5: I over really thought about it. I thought about it, to be honest.
Speaker 4: I've got a leg on each side of the fence, so I'm just silent observing. I like the fin.
Speaker 3: So we want to know, Yeah, who would you who'd you switch up your sexuality for? Not who would you go gay for?
Speaker 4: Because we want to include our gay listeners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, who would you jump off? Very interested to know from gay men who they go straight for. I just don't often hear.
Speaker 5: No, exactly no. But yesterday with.
Speaker 3: The caller who said he'd go gay for Winworth Melo, that was very rare that a heterosexual man can be so comfortable to say that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Where's girls were always like, oh my god, absolutely, but you know our dear friend show doctor doctor Shawnee how much he absolutely adores a handful of my boobies. And there are moments where he goes m I like that, Yeah, we had a sperm one night and he just found the natural position of a heterosexuals Like.
Speaker 5: What the hell is simply nothing? Yeah, you might have turned him that night, clients, I just.
Speaker 4: Think that the energy has changed since.
Speaker 3: I okay, so on eight hundred dials at M, it's a question we're asking this morning, nine six nine sex, who would you turn for? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Have we got some messages to start the ball wrong?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: I go gave her Billie Eilish after sing her in concert. Oh yeah yeah, those eyes femalelessness tell you who's very popular in a few jewe leaper the ladies.
Speaker 5: The ladies love a little jewel leaper really, even though they're straight. They're just like I would.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you can ever go experience, you should know what's up. That's one to be proud of. Somebody said I'll go lesbian for Susanne Boyle, and I said, what I said, I get it.
Speaker 5: I think someone's I think you want.
Speaker 3: To call in and an hour's time when we're doing the phone and topic, what did you do for the story, because that sounds.
Speaker 1: Like one of them.
Speaker 4: I'm loving this phone in topic.
Speaker 5: Who would you turn for?
Speaker 4: I love this?
Speaker 6: My sexuality is ABC. Anyone but Susman Okay, but Sean Johnson.
Speaker 11: Orr.
Speaker 4: Yeah, could get it any day of the week anyway.
Speaker 3: Man, sure john fit to Yeah, Man, he's great on that calm on the sky, on the presenting team, he's lovely. It's a great man, seemingly got it all and now he's turning people as well.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: Message from a fella. Vigo Mortensen as Aragons did that movie after Lord of the Rings and everyone was like, the beard here is getting into some kind of weird dress up fantasy.
Speaker 4: I think so like a fantasy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, Dan, who would.
Speaker 4: You turn for?
Speaker 3: Mine would be Margot Robbie so gay turning straight from Margot Robbie.
Speaker 5: Okay, why Margot Robbie.
Speaker 3: She's so beautiful, She's just so super challenged. Everything about her is just beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yep, oh, I like him.
Speaker 3: I love that that Jan thank you. Let's go to Tom Tom as a hitterosxual man. Who would you turn for?
Speaker 4: I said, Charlie Hunnah charliee? Yeah, is that Charlie Hannan because of you know, when he's in the biker gang?
Speaker 3: What was that so?
Speaker 9: I mean, he's incredibly good looking just in general, but yeah in Sons of Anarchy. And I've been asked this question before. It's like, you know, you have like a celebrity male crush. And I mean, if you ever look up pictures of Charlie.
Speaker 4: Is it popless one? Then and you're like, that's a good looking man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is a good looks a good looking man.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: You were sounding so far from straight at the moment, Tom, but I get it, I get it right. Is this that person that makes you go.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 5: That's so beautiful, brilliant Tom, Thank you so many messages.
Speaker 6: I believe Tom has a wife as well. I wonder you know she's also like, well, let's make that happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, someone said pink. Oh yeah, okay, oh yeah, I get that young people won't remember when we all thought pink was black.
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: So last week I saw it was a funny meme saying, ah, because you know that band black pink, pink, black black pant black pink, the Karem band. Someone's like, oh, you're not talking about this, and put a picture up of when Pink first started and everybody, and then I went, she said, what do we all think pink was black?
Speaker 4: It was and the whole internet. I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And she was definitely like around the grande. Yeah, okay, the dark makeup. Let its all to believe anyway. A couple of the Chrises somebody said, Chris Evans or Chris.
Speaker 4: Hemsworth, any of them?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: Zac Efron in his more recent movies, okay.
Speaker 5: Oh, he's looking a bit like he needs to lay off the plastic surgery.
Speaker 3: Zach Efron and Greatest Showman. Yes, yes, yeah, yes, but that's that's peak Efron. Eladies are coming and hard for a bit of Florence Pier.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: The ladies just have almost the sort of masculine energy. You know, I like, I like yeah, okay, I like Florence Pierre.
Speaker 3: I'm a straight man. But Corey Taylor, is that the lidstener of snot? Oh my god, really, Reagan, who would you turn for? It would be Florence Pierre, Florence.
Speaker 4: People, Florence Pierre. What is it about Florence Pierre.
Speaker 3: I just think that she's overall very charismatic, yes, yeah, okay, okay, when she's got that Russian accent on in the Marvel movies.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Than Catherine Zada Jones, but only as more Titia in the New Wednesday series.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's a mummy thing, but I would it sounds like a mummy thing.
Speaker 3: There's a few, there's a few moment Yeah, definitely me Lacunas and Gail Gadot, somebody else did and the terror and were hung No, hellow, she's that's someone who's been getting by.
Speaker 4: On looks for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it looks at height she's getting roast today. Andrew Scott, Yes, it has to be in fleabag or Ripley. Yeah, oh my god, he was Ripley is amazing. That's such a great show because it's a real slow but it's so beautifully shut. It's in black and white.
Speaker 6: Someone's turning gay for the voice of the lead singer from Kings of Leon.
Speaker 4: Just the voice, just the voice.
Speaker 3: Hard. Okay, we've been listening to What's the Yeah. That albums has been on loop for the last month. Literally, it's all I listened to a few people messaging in here. I'll say it, Hailey Sprouls, are you turning people?
Speaker 4: Wow? Okay, God, it's my honor, thank you? Yeah, I mean, have that that your back. Get into the door. Are you reading your DMS yet? I am?
Speaker 3: She started reading sometimes because I'm getting some interesting ones.
Speaker 4: Get in the perus right then you slide into a d MS. Ladies spread.
Speaker 2: Plays Fleshborn and Haley play ms Fletchborn and Haley.
Speaker 3: The Rapture is the second coming of Christ, when Christ would come to earth, grab all the Christians and be like the rest of you will roll.
Speaker 4: That's right, and we get left behind burn.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What is it called the trip? The tribulations or something tribulation, the time of suffering. That's the basic story of it. It's a scary, scary thing to force you into conforming to religious views and I'll say it's all bullshit, and well that's Born's opinions.
Speaker 4: Hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 3: These things are predicted to happen all the time, and one apparently, this latest bout yep of here Comes Jesus was primarily led by a South African evangelical pasta.
Speaker 4: The worst, the Worst, the way back home. It's like Gus, put it back a bit your throat.
Speaker 3: Rapture, rapture, rapture, get ready for the rapture. You may have seen on social media that it was meant to be in New Zealand time yesterday and American time today, that it was happening the first day of the Jewish New Year, Tuesday, Rosh Hassanan right, actually with an Arnes, I love an arn Thursday, Curry Club, I go cheese with a nun over rock and Gala. Yeah, So that that was between so yesterday, September twenty third was supposed to be the day. And because of course, when Jesus comes back, he sticks strictly to the time international timeline, so we would be the first to experience the rapture. So you know, there was a lot of American rapture talk. I believe this was the hestack asking us how it's going. Yeah, I now produced you were following this quite closely a week, you know what. I'd had one of those days.
Speaker 4: I was just tired.
Speaker 3: Everything was like shit. I was like, I need something funny, open up techtok rapture took yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: The amount of people who are genuinely wearing tinfoil on their head and posting and like it wasn't like there was a few people taking the purse because I thought.
Speaker 3: The tinfoil was for the aliens, not Jesus.
Speaker 4: And I'm confused. And when we're putting on the ten, because.
Speaker 3: Didn't you want you'd want Jesus to come through so the tinfoil would repel him. But one lady wrapped her dog into.
Speaker 4: Serious. She was so honest.
Speaker 11: This is one of the people who was like asking New Zealanders what was happening. Their comments section was like on I'm floating, please see me your money.
Speaker 3: I think that the keepers in Aussies had such a great time with us yesterday online in the comment section, and.
Speaker 10: All the Americans were saying that jump on Facebook marketplace because in the past like week or so, since this pastor came out, everyone has been listing their items on marketplace and selling everything because they're going up to.
Speaker 4: What is the money going to do them? Like selling it?
Speaker 3: Well, maybe they wanted a better quick cash to go out for dinner because heize pre rapture dinner. You've got one here, Oh my god, go to a buffet.
Speaker 4: It's one woman who's like made less.
Speaker 6: She's prepping the home for when she goes for the heathens left behind, like what they're going to find in her house. And she's made lists and like plans and stuff.
Speaker 3: She wants to order her plants because I'm not watering the plants if I'm being tortured.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm alfurning.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also saw a.
Speaker 3: Guy who I presume is gay.
Speaker 10: I think that's why he was implying, Wow, it makes him because no, no, no, because a woman was messaging him asking if he would pitch it for her because obviously he wasn't going up.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Well it turns out she's not going up either.
Speaker 4: On going up.
Speaker 3: I'm just looking at some accounts Romans ten through even nine through eleven. That's their user name. Oh my last video see you in the clouds my brothers and sisters. Jesus, please use my account and the remaining video goes for your glory and your will. That's nice, she squeathed her.
Speaker 5: Did she leave the login for Jesus?
Speaker 4: I love Jesus.
Speaker 11: I the one girl say that she will give every one a million dollars if she posts tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Wow, loophole, loopholes. She just won't post. She would take one day off post.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The day after someone said we should all collectively pretend like we did witness the rapture on Tuesday made them think that they.
Speaker 4: Got Oh my god, it was amazing. It was crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 10: I one lady was saying, I'm so peeved off. That's supposed to be my birthday. I wanted to make it to say yes.
Speaker 4: Yes. Someone said, oh my god, this sucks. It's literally payday. The next day.
Speaker 6: We went this whole month but basically nothing tell Jesus to reschedule.
Speaker 2: Play fletchforn and Hailey Girl Mass Girl, Mass Girl, Mass Girl Mass.
Speaker 4: Gosh, it's back man. Do you know what?
Speaker 3: It's festival season? New Year's coming up, A lot of people buying tickets.
Speaker 4: A lot of concerts everywhere.
Speaker 6: Actually, and I said this the other day, I was like, oh there's concert, Like there's there's that ticket anxiety that's everyone's that everyone is feeling. And yesterday at ten am that was like fizzing through this entire office with lane Way tickets going on sale.
Speaker 3: Did you see how septic producer Carmon got when I was like thousands of people I head of her in the virtual cure for lane Way tickets.
Speaker 10: You know what, I don't get competitive about sports, about games, but something like this that is my domain.
Speaker 3: Like I am always the ticket buyer.
Speaker 4: I get hit up. Okay, I know I was.
Speaker 3: I was a ticket buyer for our group yesterday and brought the max six tickets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you were your ticket buyer for your group.
Speaker 3: I'm never the ticket buyer because remember when you put me on ticket buying duties for Paramore and I'm missed it.
Speaker 4: Also, like you.
Speaker 3: Would probably end up buying for the wrong date or something, you know the amount of times. Well, speaking of lane Way, yeah, we got the pre sales yesterday, but the rest of the tickets are on sale today at ten am. And I wouldn't be messing around because there were thousands of people in those qu'es yesterday for the presale tickets.
Speaker 5: So I reckon they would have stiled so many yesterday.
Speaker 6: But I know that at this moment. Sometimes it's one hundred and thirty three days away. Sometimes you like, can I justify it? And one person who's struggling to justify lane Way tickets were, by the way, Chevyl Rohne is playing. Yeah, is liv who joins us on the phone to take part in girl math.
Speaker 4: Hi Liv, Hi, morning morning.
Speaker 3: You would like the girls to justify the ticket price for the Laneway? Yeah, kind of just the whole of christ Church. So you know, wait a year, because you've got to get flights. Yeah, okay, so I would have done that a couple of days ago. What year?
Speaker 6: So we're going to round the ticket price up to two fifty because we played two four nine.
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It's just an uggly number.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay?
Speaker 4: Are you happy with that? Can we do that live?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Two fifty is good?
Speaker 6: Okay, So how much would flights be at the moment? That'd be probably five?
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I looked up earlier about like four hundred. Not too bad, okay, So let's say four.
Speaker 6: So it's six fifty as the price we've got the four hundred dollars. You can stay on my couch.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 4: Sorry, immediately rejected.
Speaker 6: Now, let's say six to fifty is the price that we're gonna girl math yet, I just want to I'm going to kick things off with how much we put value on having.
Speaker 4: Something in the calendar.
Speaker 6: Like the mental health benefits of having something in the calendar is absolutely, I mean, it's priceless.
Speaker 5: We've got something in four weeks and we're very excited, don't.
Speaker 3: We exactly, and that has kept us afloat difficult.
Speaker 6: It's a life jacket and the turbulence seas twenty twenty, so lane Way could become your life jacket. We're going to get Christmas all that kind of stuff. So it's one hundred and thirty three days away. That's nineteen weeks.
Speaker 3: Now. Another way that I take care of my mental health is therapy. And between now and lane Way, I'll be spending four thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollars on therapy. Now that's significantly it's been that much on therapy, significantly more expensive than flights to Auklan and some Laneway tickets.
Speaker 4: Exactly. You've literally already saved four one hundred dollars.
Speaker 11: Now, let me break this down for you as well as someone who went to Laneway last year and had such an incredible time. This year, we've got twenty three artists on the lineup, so an easy girl math number there. It's only twenty eight dollars per artist for a concert.
Speaker 4: That is so see Chapel Roane. That's insane, that's fame.
Speaker 11: And Chapel Roane is a ninety minute set that is a full concert.
Speaker 4: Basically, how many dollars.
Speaker 5: Per minute for Champel Roone that's good value.
Speaker 11: Let me tell you I've worked out dollars permanent for the festival so you can be there for nine hours, which is what we basically did last year. That's a dollar twenty a minute for including your flights in a colm. I've worked out that number, so that's dividing the nine hours by the six fifty. A dollar twenty a minute is like I spend that just walking to the toilet.
Speaker 4: You know, I know, because she drops so low character of video games.
Speaker 11: She's yeah, to me, that's basically for your dollar twenty a minute. But I know, car, when you've worked out some more money, for.
Speaker 4: A dollar twenty is crazy. Actually, exactly.
Speaker 3: And also you know who doesn't come to New Zealand very often, Chapel Rome.
Speaker 10: This would be the first time she's been in our country. She also doesn't tour a lot. She does very minimal touring. A lot of the time it's for festivals. So if we look at the cost of what it would cost to go to Chapel at Lollapalooza next year around the same time, firstly for a one day ticket, so that's just one day, three hundred and fifty New Zealand dollars.
Speaker 4: I'm sending that to my max. Where is this?
Speaker 3: This is an Argentina fly?
Speaker 5: Wait, but are you putting are you minusing a tax for.
Speaker 3: Hot person at laneway?
Speaker 1: One hot?
Speaker 4: Will there be sufficient red meat at laneway?
Speaker 3: Because for me to deduct from the savings one hundred dollars hot tax.
Speaker 4: Yes, actually on Argentinian minus one hundred from her savings.
Speaker 10: And so those flights to Argentina are roughly at the moment two thousand, three hundred dollars more than flights to Walklint. And then also, of course you've got to look accommodation. I looked at some generic accommodation is about one hundred and ten dollars per night. We're there for three and you're possibly there for three maybe more. You add that up, you've saved at least three thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Just because you didn't go to Argentina.
Speaker 4: Where else was she going to see Chapel going.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so if you put together the savings that live, you're not going to spend on therapy and you're going to save on this huge Argentina trip that obviously you would have taken to see Chapel Rohan if you weren't going to lane Way. And beside the fact that it's basically free. So I've deducted the cost of Laneway off. You've actually saved yourself. Well, you'll lose sorry, live seven thousand, seven hundred dollars if you don't buy this Laneway ticket.
Speaker 3: Can you afford be throwing away seven thousand dollars? Willy and or nilly? No, I don't have seven thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: Well calculated that you.
Speaker 6: Do if you don't actually insane, Well, you're just going to chuck that away? That's insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there a waste.
Speaker 11: I'm definitely going to have to get lane Way tickets.
Speaker 1: How could I not make money exactly.
Speaker 3: Crisis, you're going to throw away seven thousand dollars. You're basically making money by going.
Speaker 6: You are, do you know what also makes it basically free? Live what we're going to double pass for you?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: Really we had all along.
Speaker 4: This was a waste of time, like.
Speaker 3: You have to go now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, literally making.
Speaker 9: So much money.
Speaker 3: It seems, doesn't it When you break it down like that, it's actually you're going to make more money now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're more money.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, congratulations live a double pass to a lane way.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, Thank you so much. Power of girl math. It's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: Get on, get on and books and flights to day right now, because yeah, four hundred bucks is pretty cheap.
Speaker 4: Is fine when you've literally just made seven thousand dollars?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm doing that right now.
Speaker 4: Well done, dead ms fledged Vaughn and Haley.
Speaker 6: Yesterday when I was out and make extreme bushwalk around the Herpie domain west with the foot path around a rugby field.
Speaker 3: Basically around soccer fields and crooked green yea.
Speaker 4: Animal trees really no, there were quite a lot of trees. Do you know what there was born?
Speaker 6: I did think of you there was a guy flying those planes those like kind of like large toy planes, remote.
Speaker 3: Control control ones, crash toy planes, remote control aircraft.
Speaker 6: Remote control aircraft crash and actually saw a very like elegant and very skilled landing.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, gorgeous that rules bro.
Speaker 6: It was really fun to watch anyway, But I'm I Basically what I've done is I have guys. What I've done is I've neglected myself for the last six months and I've not really been to the gym, and i haven't given really much key is about this body of mine. And yesterday was the reset, including this extreme Ofstrea nature hike.
Speaker 5: That wasn't being a little harsh. You've been to the German a lot.
Speaker 6: We've done we have a lot, but not as much, not with not with a lot of focus or intended. I was resetting yesterday. I've been feeling great and I I did that classic thing where I got into my car used today my gym bag wasn't there, so I drive out home and then I'm never going to come back into the gym.
Speaker 3: I was like, it was weird because I did go to the gym to see you at the gym after you said I'll see you there, and you were there and I was like, okay, well that's a great recon great start. Hence the extreme bush hike up that mountain that is who by domain.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I drove past something as I was approaching this walk of mine and I said, I think that's the answer to my problems. And it was a building and it's out close to my house and I was like, that's a bit great for when I don't you want to stay in town.
Speaker 4: And so I've signed up for a Reformer pilates or former.
Speaker 5: And wait, is that the one on the machine?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the big slidey widey machines. Because I here's how I justified it, just to carry on the theme of girl mas.
Speaker 9: Wait, so you just.
Speaker 5: Signed up already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but didn't our gym just announce they've got one. Yeah, but you're a day that Reformer Pilarates, the.
Speaker 6: One Lis Mills where we go has just announced a new market. They've opened a booutique thing adjacent to the gym that has Reformer pilates.
Speaker 3: And then they're not checking that into nothing, they're starting it. They're starting it free to get people addicted. But it's actually convenient to classes. These are the stretchy classes. It's not stretchy reformer pilates. I've seen the goals. I've seen the girls.
Speaker 4: Who parts machines look a bit like, yeah they do. My had one.
Speaker 3: They were invented like to rehab World War two Soul World were one soldiers.
Speaker 6: One because she's got back injuries, so she bought one for her house. And every time people come over, the pats and Craig, wait, did.
Speaker 3: You do this because it was yesterday I showed you the hot Columbian on it.
Speaker 11: No, no, no no.
Speaker 3: But I had a friend doing reformer plarties and I showed Hala. I was like, look how stretchy this person is.
Speaker 6: Look how hot anyone who does pilarates is. And that's what I want to be the hot pilarates gal. So I signed up, but I'm so scared. And I wondered, Vaughan, if you wanted to come to the first one with me, because it's.
Speaker 4: Like it's like a trial.
Speaker 7: You just go.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't have to pay, and it's like, wouldn't that be a fun friend thing to do and get like more fit and then more like stretchy, bendy strength there and be like hot girls in our little like socks and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the mics.
Speaker 4: It's working.
Speaker 3: I just because I'm shy to go on my own try something new.
Speaker 4: Wins the pilarates on the on the TV. It's the reformer that makes the girls point the machine.
Speaker 3: Are you sure it's not the fact that they're also doing other stuff at the gym though as well.
Speaker 4: I'm still gonna be doing stuff as well.
Speaker 3: But this is when I hit out with because there seems like the version of just buying some shakes of an infomercial and hoping you'll know.
Speaker 6: This is not the same as part of you know, I mean, yeah, I'm not thinking I'm going to turn up and do a little bit of plants and somehow.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would say my flexibility is my weakness. Yes, same, yeah, O, my god, you you should come out with us, the three of us, because you can't even touch you to.
Speaker 5: I don't go out with you guys.
Speaker 7: Love.
Speaker 5: It's scary.
Speaker 3: It's pretty rough as gup, just because before you get to do the actual like coach sessions, you do one lesson where they teach you how to use the machine.
Speaker 4: Because that's the daunting, but the straps and the and the boxes and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Stretched by myself for a few weeks to then go people back, the cleaner gets there.
Speaker 5: I need to do before I do below.
Speaker 3: Someone just said, come on, get your list on, because we you can't just wear shorts, yogur is stuff stretches. Because that's worry is. I don't have the yoga shorts or the pilarates pants. So many leggings you guys could borrow and then we'll just see the pouch.
Speaker 4: I want one of those. I want them scrunchy. I want the scrunchy pants.
Speaker 3: Rush.
Speaker 4: I've got rush, but the ones that left right, Okay, we can get some right well, But I.
Speaker 6: Know that this feels like I've sidestepped from my skateboarding that I've vowed to do.
Speaker 3: But I actually have an update on that for tomorrow. The skateboarding, it's all part of the core string.
Speaker 6: And again, I just want to reassure a warning that I have issued before but then forgot about just reassuring I'm about to get very hot.
Speaker 4: Just a warning for everyone listening, everyone looking.
Speaker 5: That's what they say.
Speaker 3: If you want to take a journey to health, you've got to tell everybody because then you've told everybody.
Speaker 4: You know I'm going to do this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm going to run a half marathon, and there's accountability there.
Speaker 4: This is what I have yours.
Speaker 3: I'm going to skateboard two pilates and that is the woman I want to be, right join me vorn on this mussure sounds like you don't want to be hot.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to say it. So many doesn't want to be hot. Sounds like.
Speaker 3: Whole life, which summed up really well. I need to do some at home. Polartis before.
Speaker 4: Public, pre shaved, before the wax before Okay, play ms fletched Vaughn and Haley.
Speaker 8: Plays Ms.
Speaker 4: Fletch one and Haley.
Speaker 2: Fact of the Day, Day Day day day, Yeah, do do do do do do do do do do.
Speaker 4: Do do.
Speaker 3: Today's this week's Effect of the Day theme is units have been specific to an item, and today I want to tell you about the long hundred. Okay, and he guesses as to what the long hundred is A unit of measurement for the long hundred, long hundred.
Speaker 4: Something to do with a ship. Nope, that's edible product, and a long one hundred is one hundred and twenty. They will give you the clue that it's some of that comes in a dozen eggs Bengo Bakers.
Speaker 1: Eggs, eggs.
Speaker 3: A long hundred is an old British market term for one hundred and twenty eggs because people wanted to buy the eggs and a dozen. Oh yeah, but so ten lots of a dozen is one hundred and twenty. They call it the long hundred. Oh okay, you can still buy eggs and a long hundred. Well, I only see those big trays you get. Yeah, I love and saving thirty tray. Yeah, thirty thirty six. Thirty six be square of twenty five, but I think it's thirty thirty. It's a tray of thirty eggs. Yeah, So the long hundred is one hundred and twenty eggs. And then I was just like looking at eggs and some some things about by the way, the chickens are laying again. And at the weekend I sold four dozen eggs on my market, on my on my little trolley that I put on the side of the road.
Speaker 4: Can we get something free?
Speaker 5: You know it's going to say, like it's mine a.
Speaker 4: Mile to trade your limes. Trade?
Speaker 3: Yeah, great, trade, I've got some I can trade you some city pigeons.
Speaker 4: I don't want city pigeons.
Speaker 5: Trap them stew man.
Speaker 4: No, and then you can feed them to I don't know, some animals, or use them on the farm.
Speaker 5: City pigeons.
Speaker 4: I don't want city pigeons. What are you going to use them for? They actually don't serve a use. I don't have anything else to.
Speaker 3: Be part of a trade.
Speaker 4: How many attempts it took to actually make pigeons city pigeons? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Listen to a.
Speaker 4: Podcast about like how pigeons made city pigeons because they need to be held account I know, I.
Speaker 3: Know they to introduce them to metropolitan areas, and it took like five rock hard goes before some purgeons only stuck.
Speaker 4: And then of course now we can't get.
Speaker 3: Rid of the butm no, I've got some kicking outside of my I need to get some poison? Can I am I legally allowed to do that? Because wasn't there a cafe that got in trouble for doing that?
Speaker 4: What do you mean, shush poison?
Speaker 5: I can't poison.
Speaker 3: Pictures its targeted poisoning or culing, that's fine, But if you just chuck poison seed out.
Speaker 4: Well, and Nellie, you're going you can't peck who you're killing.
Speaker 3: But there's no kiddy do outside my because they ate the poison meant for their meant for their boring cousins. Yeah, okay, So then I was looking at eggs and and and if you've seen like size sex sized seven size, okay, I'm a bit of a science quain. I always get sized seven eggs at least at least I'll have an eight. And do you know what, I don't buy a mixed. I don't mind they if you over on a mixed, because there is a secret there are all sixes.
Speaker 4: Here's a second.
Speaker 3: When I would buy eggs, I don't buy because I have chickens. But when I would buy eggs open in the midst grade. I opened up three different dozen of mixed rays and do a switch.
Speaker 4: You know what I saw?
Speaker 3: I saw some shocking behavior at the supermarket yesterday.
Speaker 4: I did the shop. I saw some shocking behavior because I did the shop to we just shop at different ones. I go back and save.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Hayley's a snob.
Speaker 1: She goes.
Speaker 4: Darling.
Speaker 3: I saw some shocking behavior yesterday. There was a woman and the you know the potatoes you get that. I haven't been like washed.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She was like scraping the dirt off the potatoes using the sign that told you the potato.
Speaker 4: She was like she didn't want to pay to pay for the dirt. Kind of on board for me.
Speaker 3: Just use your hands. Yeah, that's order scraping the dirt. The dirty ones are cheaper than the clean ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: Someone was molesting all of the broccoli because the broccoli wasn't on weight.
Speaker 4: It was just like two for five dollars. Oh yes, you've got to find the fatih all the broccoli and they were like rolling it.
Speaker 3: And then I saw the same behavior at the cauliflower in Australia. They have problems because they charged per kg for the broccoli and people snap off the stalks, which.
Speaker 5: I would do with stalks are actually very nutrients.
Speaker 3: Actually put them in a stir for I always cut down, roast up, sho shove the outside off off.
Speaker 4: That's your problem and roast those up. Those are delicious.
Speaker 3: But anyway, back to eggs size. Sexes have to be fifty fifty three grands. Yeah, sevens have to be sixty two and eights have to be sixty eight. It's a weight, not a size, right, Okay, you might have a heavier ear. That's why because I do three eggs for scrambled eggs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's too many for me.
Speaker 6: So if I've got a max, I'll go two and then find a small right, So then I'm two and a half and.
Speaker 4: Now I feel bad. I always put four eggs per person is online the gains. Yeah, you're good, bro, you're fine. Got the games you think? That's that's.
Speaker 7: Three?
Speaker 5: That's three two each?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: One two?
Speaker 3: One's got the guns listeners, you're missing out on seeing Vaughn's guns.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 3: That's our that's our little tree as being here. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that's an in person tree. But I know, I feel like I'm scrambling too many eggs. No, you're fine, You're fine. I mean maybe the fourth one could just be an egg white.
Speaker 4: I feel like you lose a lot of scramble. What do you mean if you poke?
Speaker 3: I couldn't sit down and eat four post eggs. I could absolutely could, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Friday.
Speaker 5: It's different when it's scrambled a you lose some somewhere.
Speaker 4: Because like the meat of the white is softened by I don't know yeah, I think it's evaporation.
Speaker 6: Or eggs are great today, Yes, eggs for lunch. Actually, I've got some roast vegetables. I'll do an omelet with roast vegetables. Yeah, a bit of fita and bacon.
Speaker 11: Good.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't do bacon. You don't do bacon. I love bacon. Time for bacon. I love bacon.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: Today's fact today in the units of measurements specific to an item is the long one hunt is the long hundred, Where one hundred and twenty eggs I called a long hundred.
Speaker 4: Fact of the day, day day day day?
Speaker 3: Do do do do? You've absolutely unleashed chaos with this poisoning the pigeons.
Speaker 5: Why was Obviously it was in jest when I said that in jest.
Speaker 3: Someone said were bought, were bought poisonous peas to kill the pigeons. Yeah, and but they died in our chimney. They went into the chimney and that's where they died.
Speaker 5: Well, I have a chimney. Somebody else is why Santa doesn't come?
Speaker 4: Please, please don't poison the pigeons.
Speaker 3: I'm a vetnus and we have cats come in with poisoning from ingesting poisoned bits that we've had to euthanize the cats. Oh no, I can use a deterrent to get rid of the pigeons. And someone else said, there's a product called hot foot, and it will deter the pigeons from just standing around.
Speaker 7: It's hot.
Speaker 4: I know some people that could do a little bit of a hot foot.
Speaker 5: Hot you should name those people.
Speaker 4: Now, you stop sitting around, get out of there.
Speaker 1: Hot foot plays it. Ms Fletchborn and Haley.
Speaker 6: Want to know right now what you did just for the story, just to be able to say, guys, guess what I did. Yeah, we were yarning, yes, because we were talking ABOUTDD celebrity crushes, and then someone messaging Danny DeVitto and I said, absolutely, I.
Speaker 4: Would just for the yarn. I think there's a few people too, but.
Speaker 5: Put yourself in someone like Danny DeVito's shoes.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you get to say on the matter. You I mean, you then find out that somebody did this just for the yarn, You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like that can't feel good.
Speaker 4: I would be.
Speaker 3: Mortified if I found out that someone you got to sleep with someone hot, and then you find out later, oh that person that hot personally slept with me for the story.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't care.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not caring.
Speaker 4: Absolutely take you got to sleep with a hot person?
Speaker 3: Boo, sorry sorry were wear baby, baby, stop buying stopping a little bit?
Speaker 4: Is it's not just it's no, no, it's not hook ups.
Speaker 3: It could have been like going somewhere you wouldn't normally go, because there could be a story in this for me attending an event that you wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Yes, when someone says, hey, do you want to come to this thing and you're like you.
Speaker 3: When there was the Erotica Expo, do you want the Erotica speak in the day year, they like, I'm again in for six stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah I probably worked, remember yeah, yeah we were what a place to go?
Speaker 5: Just went for the arm.
Speaker 3: What about like you get invited into like a celebrities house or a celebrities party.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I'm just going to go for the young.
Speaker 6: I remember I went to high school with a Victoria's Secret model and my friend was over there visiting her just a key we gow and the Victorias Secret model was like, do you want to come to this person's house? And my friend was like absolutely for a good Yeah, I can't say, but the thing she saw, you.
Speaker 4: Can't say it's no.
Speaker 3: I can't just turn the night turns off and tell us in confidance. Okay, okay, yeah, what the table.
Speaker 4: Was Microsoft, Yeah, we're gonna knew that it was a mountain in sushi. But she was like it was so good. She was like, I don't really want to do it. But then she went she was like, what a great yard that I went to. Yeeah, and it was a mountain of sushi on the table, on the table.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is what we want to know from you.
Speaker 3: This morning, I went hundred dance at him nine six nine six, and the tis oh my god. Yes, okay, great stories. What did you do for the story? What did you do for the story?
Speaker 4: Just to have a good story to tell? This was a great example. Maybe you ate something to read.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll read it because I'm just like I I can see myself getting swept up in somebody this. I taste the dog when I was in China because it was already cooked. They specifically killed it for me. I just ate it and it was already there, and I was just like, I guess I'm gonna taste dog and we're going to take a like curiosity, right, curiosity cat or whoever was cocking the dog killed the dog.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if there was a little bit of a human elobe on a plate, we don't know how it got through it, and someone had seen it with garlic and herbs, we're having a noble rat.
Speaker 4: No, we're not, hailey, We are a little just to be like army hammers here. Yeah, if you.
Speaker 6: If you're one of those people that got stretchers, you know, as a teenager and at this place, more kicks message.
Speaker 3: I slept with a stripper after him my friend's hens do. Wow, Okay, I would like to know, like fro, this is maybe a topic from day A guy's gonna do that regardless of the stories. Good, yeah, good, Yeah, But I would like to know from male strippers how often the hens do doesn't end with a little hanky panky with someone that was yeh yeh. I reckon all the time. I reckon way more often than female strippers sleeping with someone on. Females are professionals and men, regardless of occupation. Pieces of ship, keep your tickets coming in nine six nine sex talking about the things that you've done just for the story.
Speaker 4: Just for the yarn really none of mine, I can say. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: I was like, don't ask me.
Speaker 4: Okay, story, so you did things for the story, but the story is so you can't share the story.
Speaker 3: I would share them to privately, privately, but says like a podcast, Yeah, did you write down my noise, my idea for a podcast? Noises? Now, if that's a good tease for you listening to the show right now, we will be recording this podcast at some stage. Oh God, listen to that noises A little bit of pod shout out, shout out a little bit of pods as a podcast.
Speaker 4: It's just for the podcast part. No, it's not on the radio.
Speaker 6: Okay, Jesus, someone message is saying it the Oha Cooney, Marti Gras. About ten years ago, the weather was appalling and a mud wrestling pit started.
Speaker 4: A few cops decided to enter the circle.
Speaker 6: We assumed to show a bit of authority, but they became fear game and I taggled one. It was quickly arrested, but lead off later. But good yarns Martie Grand tackled a cop.
Speaker 5: We don't do that for the story, Claudia, what did you do just for the yarn?
Speaker 7: Hey, I was having dinner with my friend and we booked a mystery holiday and then our location was revealed and it was place called Dessertion in Poland, and we had no luggage and we went for four days and they spoke no English there and it was.
Speaker 4: But just for the story, you were, I'm going to do this? Yeah, yeah, wow was it worth doing?
Speaker 3: Look, I wouldn't go back.
Speaker 7: Not a lot to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, mystery holidays you just feel like you're getting the seats that they can't sells in the day too.
Speaker 4: A mystery weekend, this is timely. By the way, Mum and Dad did a mystery weekend. They're in teams right now.
Speaker 10: I like.
Speaker 5: It's great to stop off on the way.
Speaker 3: For what they spend the whole day, you say, Matar, I mean.
Speaker 4: A great mystery weekend. Locations Fames is not it's not.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 5: You stay there if you're going to do the pinnacles.
Speaker 3: Coming up, so as good if you're a gang member and you need to dispose of a body in an old gold shaft. But other than that, no, yeah, said They went to Gloria Veil for dinner and a show, just for the yarn.
Speaker 4: It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, mechanism of awkward sarcasm didn't go down down well, and I thought it was creepy.
Speaker 3: A yeah, I've heard that as well, people like we all watched those first couple of documentaries having a bit of a chocolate glory most production money though, way don't. I'm just saying someone's aiming for a bloody main role in the glory of production. Jesus tristuper star every.
Speaker 4: Year, though, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I slept with the best men at both of my cousin's weddings. The last one is now my partner. So failed getting to sleep with all of the best means. I did it for the story and a four pack of peach arches as a bit.
Speaker 4: Remember Peach.
Speaker 3: That was my introduction to the alcohol world.
Speaker 4: They still do them. No, No, there's an Indian place down the road for me that still has You can't call them your gate. It's the restaurant. It still has the sna different.
Speaker 3: It was the Archer's Peach, but I made peach snap. What happens if you collect no when you go to a liquor store. I used to like when websites transferred you to something funny.
Speaker 4: You for it, Eukelodeon.
Speaker 3: I hopped up with a bouncer to get into the six sixty after party. We were keckt out for drinking too much.
Speaker 4: Champagne. Did it for the story? Yeah? Wow, somebody here?
Speaker 5: Did you sleep with?
Speaker 4: How and that not? They slipped?
Speaker 3: Slip?
Speaker 9: Did they?
Speaker 4: I assume they just passed them. Oh right, I just said hooked up. Okay, hooked up? Yeah, not all the way? Maybe right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I don't think they were a way. Yeah, he's a bounce of georgery. He's going to pay the I jumped the fence at the festival.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't have done it.
Speaker 3: I thought this is going to be a great story. When I was jumping the fence, part of my leg got caught on the fence.
Speaker 4: And it just tore it up real bad. I've got permanent scars. Great story though.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The key is to tunnel into a festival weeks before borrow borrow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've started my Yeah, RNA tunnel four.
Speaker 3: You're starting on the wrong side of the Crown Range though, you're That tunnel is going to take you forever, take you forever. I don't know think I'm I'm just going to read. I'm going to just stormy for time. I just got to pre read this one.
Speaker 4: Great break.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: No, I'm also just having a I like to keep up with it in case he doesn't read it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's some wild stories.
Speaker 3: I was at a club in Melbourne with my best friend who was a girls trip. We're close to the VIP section and this guy was in there showing interest to me and it was kind of like waving me over. And he was with Usain Bolt oh Man, and I was like, I'm going to do this with a story, and I started walking. I got really scared and I turned around and walked away. Every day, every day, every day, these were these same bottles that safe to assume he's also a Jamaican sprinter.
Speaker 4: And what he's got his pants is just making.
Speaker 3: Me greasy some respect place. The noise you'd make if you you know, Yeah, stay tuned for the podcast. That's the podcast The noise you want to hear when you show someone your genitals at the first time.
Speaker 4: Shivers guys ten out of ten podcasts that one. Yeah, I think two of us were ten out of ten and one of us wasn't or who was that? Which one? We'll just leave that. We'll just leave it. Well.
Speaker 5: If you enjoyed today's podcast, give us a rating and review.
Speaker 3: Please do.
Speaker 1: This is a bad one.
Speaker 7: You don't know.
Speaker 4: Don't bother, No, don't don't
Speaker 1: Bother play zidims, Fletchborne and Hailey