Speaker 1: Life from the Export be a Gun's studio.
Speaker 2: This is the ACC Sports Book thanks to the t a B.
Speaker 1: The ACC Sports Book thanks to the TB.
Speaker 2: No Carl Tyley today, but don't turn the podcast off just now, because he has sent us through lane all of his research that he would have otherwise done.
Speaker 1: He is in Hamilton for the darts at the moment.
Speaker 3: Yes, the t a B a big supporter of the darts at Claudland's showgrounds. There in the tron it's a good week in.
Speaker 1: The darts, oh isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he's he's down there getting Maggott for the weekend.
Speaker 2: I know we've said this last year because we had like a bowls tournament at the end of the year. There's no reason bulls lawn bowls can't be the same as darts. There's enough because I think if you mic the players up, there's enough ship talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess that's it's something.
Speaker 1: That pace of darts is pretty quick, that's fair.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, I think the games, I mean, the sets are over pretty quick.
Speaker 1: He's trying to think what the next. It just it just works so well.
Speaker 3: The next pub sport Yeah, yeah, Pol's.
Speaker 2: Not quite the same nah. Anyway, darts are on this weekend in Hamilton. I think we need to start with the accountability from our three way last week. Yes, you picked Nigel r Wong to score for Auckland against Wellington and the NPC opener. He did that within like the first ten minutes Ding. We went and unopposed, did not get touched. Carl wrote a note here, like a phoenix from the Ash, Like a phoenix I've risen from the Ashes Warriors plus seven and a half last week was the safest thing going around. They lost by two, so that one came in Ding and then once again I was let down by the n Or family. Brandon Enel did not score his down for any time. Tryscre look. It was a vibe punt, it was aggressive. It was his first game back since doing his ACL yeaheah.
Speaker 3: But not a bad punt. You got an an all black center playing an MPC. I mean I wasn't against it, but like you said, not for the first time.
Speaker 1: Not for the first time.
Speaker 2: We've been let down by the wide Enlan family and unfortunately that meant that it didn't come in and I again need to check the tapes. I think we're all feeling neck and neck, but I have a sinking feeling that that might have actually tipped me over to be losing that competition. People keep asking me about it out in the office as well. Who's carrying the bags?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, They're like, oh, jeez, the thing missed again. I'm like, even I can't remember some Mondays whether it came in or not. But we're only at one. But it was a beauty we had. Boy, do people remind me about it? I think we need to start with the All Blacks.
Speaker 3: Yeap, where's the money?
Speaker 2: Gon seventy of the money and the winning team in margin market is on AB's thirteen plus. Now I suspect that that is because you can't just go smack bang on the nose for the All Blacks because it's not paying enough. It's a dollar seventeen ish at the time, dollar fifteen at the time we're recording this. Yeah, so to bump it up a little bit, you're going to want to check some sort of tri scorer or something like that in there.
Speaker 3: I was looking at that thirteen plus. I don't know. The weather's not looking overly flash, it's looking like it's going to be pissing with rain, So I don't know, I would reassess if you're going to jump on the around the margins if I was you, and particularly like try scorers or a man of tries.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just thirteen plus arrecons maybe a little b ambitious.
Speaker 2: So the lines at fourteen and a half, so I guess that would be why people are trying to take that. Yeah, so then it's a lot if you're going to give Argentina the fourteen and a half head start, Yeah, that is a lot, so I'll take that. Yeah, I think so too. Seventy eight percent of the money, despite what I just said before, is on the AB's head to head.
Speaker 3: But that's just like warriors betting a it's I mean, you know like that, it's like blues bedding. Yeah, you just just got to go. Yeah, it's the incremental gains. They're Argentina.
Speaker 2: They are overexposed at the tab on Argentina because obviously they're paying five bucks, so you know, any if they do tip them up, they'll make.
Speaker 1: A fair bit of money on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is a ten thousand dollar bet on the All Blacks at a dollar seventeen, so you're making one hundred and seventy bucks.
Speaker 3: That's that's high risk for one hundred and seventy bucks.
Speaker 2: I've felt like I haven't felt the inflation the cost of living crisis anywhere more than at the tab because it used to be that you put a bit on, you want one hundred bucks, that's a great night on the purse. Yeah, Now like that'll be barely get you a jug and a steak on the front afternoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyw a little oone the right home? Yeah, ober home.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I know it's a cost of gambling crisis of anything, and that's you're saying.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying is the tab need to take this into account and bump the odds up with inflation.
Speaker 2: I'm saying the fucking Adrian or in the New Zealand Reserve Bank, they need to sort this inflation as you're out faster than they are because gamblers are struggling out there.
Speaker 1: You know that they facted at it.
Speaker 3: They fucking didn't.
Speaker 2: I know, I know they've cut the ocr I don't know what the fuck that means. All I know is if I win one hundred and seventy dollars off a ten thousand dollars bit, I'm not as stoked as I should otherwise have been.
Speaker 1: It's just that it's a thousand, fifteen hundred dollars not I just don't that.
Speaker 3: I just guys don't copy it.
Speaker 1: But seventeen hundred found and fifty dollars, Well, if I'm hanging my nuts out to the value of ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for so that for correct the ounce there, Adam. I stand by that that wasn't a thousand dollar bit. There would have been. There would have been one hundred and seventy bucks the Warriors.
Speaker 2: Sixty percent of the money is on the Warriors head to head at five dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see that's not bad. That's good eating though at five bucks. But they are away and mainly it is. But it's the start of the shawne j farewell to it. He's back in the team. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just I think if I was going to talk myself into this, it would be the Warriors win games.
Speaker 1: They shouldn't. They lose games.
Speaker 2: They should they should lose this game, therefore they will win it.
Speaker 3: Good theory.
Speaker 1: I's so. In fact, though, they're gonna pay it at five dollars. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just think I generally try and steer clear of betting on or against the Warriors head to head.
Speaker 1: I try and find tri scorers. I try and find different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, you work you out around your emotional yeah attachment.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, because it already hurts so much.
Speaker 2: Madata New Quarter is the worst result in the first try scorer market, so everyone's jumping on him first try scorer.
Speaker 1: I don't mind that, but I just.
Speaker 2: Think that Madata, that's a real vibe punt because you have you know, do you when you go to place a try scorer, do you picture it in your head?
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, yeah I do. And it's easy to picture him, Yes, heading a gap ten meters out it is and thundering over it is.
Speaker 1: And I think that's why everyone's getting on there.
Speaker 2: I don't know whether that means it's more or less likely to come in, but I think that's why people are picking that best back in the first try scorer market as well, Turbo dw Z and s J anytime tryscorer the best back to sjdw Z and New Quarter. It's just such a massive vibe that I was about to.
Speaker 3: Say that it's the hugest via punt because he's on his way out. He hardly ever scores. Yeah, and so all of a sudden, it's because it's like a couple of games. Yeah, he's going to score a couple of tries, work like that.
Speaker 2: Best backpower play s J first second or third try scorer and artis anytime at thirty five dollars both VI.
Speaker 3: Punts, Artier is the scored bagger. All yeahs ESJ. But everyone kind of just wants them to nostalgia punt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a vibe punt.
Speaker 2: And again that I would say to that, like, you're already going to be so stoked if he scores, you don't need to also try and make money off it.
Speaker 3: Mine you at thirty five bucks, That's that's tempting.
Speaker 2: But guess bit so far, and I'm going to presume that this is a typo. The biggest bit so far is two hundred dollars on the Warriors.
Speaker 3: No, there must be a zero missing from.
Speaker 1: There must be a zero missing from that.
Speaker 3: That's the biggest bit on the Warriors.
Speaker 1: And shitting themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and according to my math, that would pay out ten dollars.
Speaker 3: When else is going on in NRL.
Speaker 2: Rest the NRL seventy five percent of the money is with the roosters versus the Eels had to hit.
Speaker 1: However, the points starts seventeen and a half.
Speaker 2: They're saying eighty six percent of the money with the Eels on the plus, so they're saying that the Eels.
Speaker 1: Will lose, but not by more than eighteen points.
Speaker 2: There has been a very specific bet on the Titans plus four and a half seven hundred and thirty nine dollars and fifty eight cents.
Speaker 3: I know what this is. Yes, it's someone emptying there.
Speaker 2: Acaust one hundred percent, but my account emptiers are like two dollars and fifty eight cents, seven hundred and thirty nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 1: This is a big baller.
Speaker 3: Unless they're sick of seeing the point four to two, you know, they don't they want an even number. So they've probably got a thousand in there and oh yeah, fifty eight cents, and they're like, fucking that's I'm a bit I I need to get rid of the cents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if I was going to bet ten dollars, I'll bet ten dollars and thirty cents just to round it out a little bit. The other thing, it could be potentially is a hedge without betting something else, and then this is to cover that other bet if that doesn't come in.
Speaker 1: So they figured out exactly how much they It's too advance for me.
Speaker 3: And on the on the Agenda podcast we went deep into the UFC, which I had no idea. It was on Sunday a real anzac apheir in Perth. Yep is what's going on.
Speaker 2: I've got all the cars notes through here. There is a eight hundred dollars two leg multi as the biggest bet at two dollars forty three. Obviously his massive support for the kiwis and the head to head markets. Eighty six percent of the bets and Dan Hooker's fights fight are on him. Kay Carter France only fifty seven percent of the money coming for him is he has sixty eight percent of the money, which I would have thought if not massive, I would have thought that would have been way way higher. The worst result for the TB would be a draw between DDP and is He, followed by Izzy winning by Ko or TKO, So a lot of people getting on board on that one. Is he Ko slash TKO at four dollars or did oh they're both four dollars to knock each.
Speaker 3: Other out if they if they what if I like a double knockout, freak accident, they both left hoop boom, both go out.
Speaker 2: Will the TV pay out a double night? Okay, that's a very good point. I'm not sure, but the punters are willing homer Ko either way. There's one thousand dollars on Eazy to win in round two at eleven dollars, which is quite brave. I just UFC is such a wildcard. I generally was the clear of what round or hang your nuts out there? See how you go TV and Z Darts Masters, as we said before, or on at the moment, Johnny Tattar is their worst result at five hundred and one dollars.
Speaker 1: I presume here is the local.
Speaker 2: The most money's on Rob Cross at seven dollars fifty and Michael Smith ten dollars being their worst result.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard of those two. You know. Usually you've got your Van Gorwin's and your and those and the and the like and the young kid.
Speaker 1: Oh look littler, yeah, yeah, they not send out the big dogs. I presume they have.
Speaker 2: They generally go to all of those spots I just don't follow darts enough. I did once when the darts were here in Auckland. We went as part of a Hodaki promo and Jason Hoyt was spoke to throw darts against the winner, but he got lost on the way out to the arena. So I did it. And I got up there and I did the whole walk out with the ring girls and blah blah blah. The crowd is starting to build and that guy with the real gravelly voice announced me anyway, yeah, and he goes as I walked up there, he goes not bit he like held the micro away and he said to me, not be funny, maut. How do you say your name because he's just been given up Yeah, And I was like, it's Maniah and he goes for radio HIROOKEI Menina.
Speaker 3: Is where mineesi came from.
Speaker 1: That's wherever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Menina, Nina, oh Hiroki radio Menina. And I threw my first dart and he goes, what was that was the one? So yeah, that's my experience. There's pens and big winners across the winking as well, a three legu multi tun twenty five dollars and ten k a four league multi turned twenty into I sorry, ten dollars into twenty two.
Speaker 3: K jeez that but that's that four league multi was to pick Scheffler, Idio Co, Hamish Kurr and the Woman's sevens. How much would that person be sitting themselves on that Hamish cur jump off?
Speaker 1: Oh well you couldn't watch.
Speaker 3: So you've got ten bucks on a multi. It's about to pay out twenty two thousand dollars. The buyout sitting there. The buyout is sitting there because obviously the women sevens have come in. Yeah, Chefler's come in, Lydia Coe's come in. Oh my god, it's five in the morning. See what time it was?
Speaker 1: It late at night Sunsnday. I feel like it was late at night. Yeah, And it's like.
Speaker 3: That was in the morning Sunday morning watching that, and then then the commentators on TV said gold for Babage Cara like he's got it and anyway, Yeah, there's a jump off. Just split it, slit the middle and split it. That's a great multi like that is looking at that. That's not a crazy that's not a crazy molt.
Speaker 1: Hamish Curz the one I would have told you. I would have been sweating and to be fair, I would have been right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just ten bucks on a full leg Olympic multi pay twenty two k. Good on you, Good on you that punter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another nine league multi turned one hundred into twenty four k. It was the men's two hundred meters plus picking the round of NRL matches had to hit the hell did you throw the men's two hundred meters into that?
Speaker 3: But the men's two hundred was a tobogo?
Speaker 1: Yeah the bots one, that one is.
Speaker 3: A long shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but well he knew it.
Speaker 2: Plus picking an entire I've tried so many times to pick the entire round of NRL this year in particular, I can't do it.
Speaker 3: I think I know Super Rugby quite well. I have tried to pick weekends of Super Rugby and I think I've done it once. Yeah once. So oh yeah the NRL, I mean, yeah, good on you. But that was one hundred bucks though as well. That's a big multi. Yeah, nine leg HONDI on a nine leg Do you want a quick.
Speaker 2: Update on our agenda hunch? So we've gone the Jersey Bengo on the agenda. I should have mentioned this on the Agenda podcast. Try Score a Bengo every jersey from one through to thirteen to score across the weekend. We have so far ahead. We only had one game last night. We had five, twelve, three, four and ten excellent have already come in to what's that five? Because the front rowers are the tough ones, I think. Yes, so this was a front row of playing second row but wearing the number ten jersey.
Speaker 3: Usual.
Speaker 1: Now we've we've been screwed.
Speaker 2: On a couple of tries because there were a couple of late changes in the Panther's lineup last night which meant that Dylan Edwards was wearing the number twenty jersey. Ah, so he scored a try but in the wrong jersey, butt in the right position and.
Speaker 3: That's a good amount of Bengos being knocked off though.
Speaker 2: And a fullback will score a try. We still have one of the wingers left to go. The halves are probably going to be tough. There's also things like Luke Metcalf's now playing. He's in for the Warriors, but he'll be the number twenty one jersey. But anyway, yes, so we're five five down so far. Hopefully you got on that as well. All right, let's take a quick break. When we come back, I have got your tips for grab a pen.
Speaker 1: Pause the podcast now and grab a pen for the hottest tips from around the tab office.
Speaker 2: And here's why you need to do it, because last week we had our best week so far.
Speaker 1: Yep, did you get on these? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did? Yeah, I did. I get on most weeks.
Speaker 2: I didn't last week, and I was watching the group chat just fire up as when after one after one came in Harness Brice's Meddle, one Y Maria, one Blue Stratum, one Smashing Eagle came third, and Rogue Beer, a tremendous name, came second.
Speaker 1: So I think.
Speaker 2: Generally, what we one way to play this is multi these all up in like a top four, top three finish.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've done that. I did that a couple of weeks ago and it came in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Or you could sprinkle them out individually, just have a look at all the odds. Will put them on Instagram and you can put it together how you will. My missus sits on the couch next to me, and she brings up the Instagram story and holds her thumb on it so it stays there. And then I sit there and I put my bets on.
Speaker 3: And that's so romantic.
Speaker 1: It's just bringing families together, you know the TV bringing families together. We can't pay a mortgage this month on Saturday's.
Speaker 3: Sweet to do with something else though.
Speaker 2: New Polymouth Race four, number two Islington Lass at three point thirty and a dollar forty. At rose Hill Race two, number one Peace Officer like that, Peace Officer six and.
Speaker 1: Two dollars thirty. There's the same race Malti.
Speaker 2: You can put together with number one, number three and number five great names all around number one Peace Officer, number three the extreme Cat and number five put for Doe. If you put them all together, top four, it's eleven dollars.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think put Ford Dough has been in the chips before with Carl that it's.
Speaker 2: Right, as has Blue Stratum, who won for us last week. So we go back to the well looking for three straight wins and the grab a pen segment. It is racing at cal Field Race five, number one, Blue Stratum four forty and a dollar fifty. Then we go to Doombin Race one number one Defiant Boom at two dollars seventy Powerful Name and race three number six Redwood Shadow at five dollars fifty and two dollars twenty. You can either pause this podcast, scrub back and try and put these bits on, or go and have.
Speaker 1: A look at the Instagram story and we'll we'll put them up for you.
Speaker 3: Looking at the names of the horses. I love seeing the names of the horses. Is there a market in us creating a horse name generator? You know you can do your gangster name, and you can do your porn name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the first literary first name. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should start some algorithm where you can get to a horse name generator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that, or just messus by horse horse name generator and enter them into the issue dej your guineas, which we get Jerry to do for a Friday for us. All right, since Carl is not here, he has sent us through some stats. So now I think it's time for stats to impress the ladies.
Speaker 1: It is good to be back into satellites to do this.
Speaker 2: We're going to start on an NRL lane and each of the last four matches between the Roosters and the Eels, a total of seven to eight tries have been scored. Paramatta has failed to cover the line in each of its last nine matches when playing with a rest disadvantage.
Speaker 3: At the rest. I didn't even know that was a thing.
Speaker 1: The Roosters had a bye last week. Okay, so they failed to cover the line at each of their last matches when playing with a rest disadvantage. They like to be well rested.
Speaker 2: Each of Kay Carter France's last three UFC fights have gone past round two. I don't know how to turn that into a bit. No a finish in round three or goes the judges' cards. Minnesota Twins versus Texan Texas Rangers. This is where it gets real sexy.
Speaker 1: The Minnesota Twins have won the first innings in four of their last five night games against American League opponents that hold all losing record.
Speaker 3: Can I just say, obviously we took in Major League Baseball here, and that is the shittest name the Minnesota Twins. I mean Texas Rangers. Cool, that's a cool name, the Minnesota Twins, like some of.
Speaker 1: The Twin cities on either side of a laker.
Speaker 3: I think, oh okay, I'm is that what it is? Probably makes sense.
Speaker 2: I also thought that the return on that last bit was one hundred and seventy dollars, but it's actually seventeen hundred, so don't listen to me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but I was, I was thinking, is it just twins like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I think you're right, like twin peaks, I don't know. The Twins, though, have led after three innings in each of their last six matches against American League opponents with a losing record, and that stats to impress the ladies.
Speaker 2: And now it's time, as we do every week, to put together our three way.
Speaker 1: Get in on the three way action with Niam Lane and the tab.
Speaker 2: It's airbbing Carl who is sent through his his leg of this week.
Speaker 1: It's he says.
Speaker 2: Carl is getting leary ish after a winner last week doombin Race one number one, Defiant Boom at two dollars seventy that was in the grab a pen segment.
Speaker 3: Right, two seventy, Okay, two seventy is.
Speaker 1: Quite lary for what we're doing here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to go into the all blacks, well okay, and I am going for a try to Caleb.
Speaker 2: Clark, okay, Cal Clark, dollar you to add that to the bed slip.
Speaker 3: Anytime try I score a Kayleb Kardashian jab with the butt. He's back on Eden Park. He scored a hat trick in the Super Rugby Finals. Dolarrighty eight's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: I'm on him.
Speaker 2: You're on him to find boom and then I am going to go is well, this sign here to claim the belt back on Sunday afternoon against Driggers de Pussy, and we put all three of those together that will pay eight dollars eighty nine. We put one hundred dollar bonus bed on that. Thanks to our good friends at the TBN, we pay at seven hundred and eighty nine dollars and sixty one cents on Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 1: We will.
Speaker 2: I mean hopefully we'll be recapping as successful. Oh yeah three.
Speaker 3: Well, because look, everyone wins, don't they if it comes in, we give all this money away. Yeah, We've just given away sixteen hundred bucks from the ACC pot this week, sixteen lots of one hundred dollars cash.
Speaker 2: And to each of those sixteen people, I would say, you have blood on your hands, because I can't. I tried to reverse the curse by betting on the Dolphins to win, and then they did so forty four dollars of that is blood money.
Speaker 3: Oh, they'll take it.
Speaker 1: You should be ashamed of yourself. I'll take it.
Speaker 2: But congratulations, Yes, hopefully we're paying out again on Monday. That it is the a SEC's Sportsbook. And enjoy your weekend of Sport Warriors tonight, APM Skysport nine and then again the All Blacks on Saturday. And enjoy the UFC if you partake as well. Otherwise we'll see you on Monday.
Speaker 1: We'll spent here at the ACC Sports Book, but our friends at the tab are good to go.