Speaker 1: Life in the Export Beer Gains Studio and brought to you as always by Export Ultra, the bear for stopping the Steal. This is the Agenda Podcast for Thursday, the seventh of November.
Speaker 2: The Agenda Podcast, the home of Sporting nonsense and clap Trap, brought to you by Next Sport of Ultra.
Speaker 1: And a big congratulations to you Glane. Your mate Trump, Trump, Trump, He's in. He's not my mate. He's not my mate. He might be your mate. The only reason he's our mate really is because he basically wasn't involved in the deal with Biden and Peter Blandy's and the Papua New Guinea an extra team at NRL.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 1: So we have taken a firm pro Trump stance on this podcast and at the a SEC because when they were tossing up between a team in Papua New Guinea or a new team in New Zealand this is in the NRL. As part of a bargaining chip to keep the Chinese out of Papua New Guinea, they offered Papua New Guinea a NRL team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Biden broke at that and yeah, and by I think sleepy Joe tipped in two hundred and fifty million US.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right to sweeten the deal.
Speaker 1: So well, look, if Biden's going to take our bloody rugby league team off us, yeah, then we're pro Trump.
Speaker 3: That's That's about the extent of it.
Speaker 4: He may doing something even worse though, Trump. Oh, who knows, He's going to up in New Guinea World War three. It's amusing. I don't want we don't talk politics on this thing, but it's going to make the next four is four years pretty fucking hilarious because he sees the stupidest ship, which is I find so funny. His acceptance speech last night. I lolled multiple times as he was like so so so great and everything was so amazing.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: It was like this will be remembered as the greatest political victory in the US history.
Speaker 3: I was like, what about when you guys have been slavery? Was that Prob'll be up there?
Speaker 4: Although I liked it how he was on some sort of like boy's trip as well. He was just calling out like Dana White and calling out Bryce's his shambo and as bros with it, He's like he built a racket Chanes racket Yeah, where's where's based? He's hitting miles you can outdragt It's like, oh my god, he's just got all the boys there.
Speaker 1: Yeah a pss up. Yeah boys trip, Yeah, massive boys trip. What do you guys up to around the visit and you want to come on a boys trip? I've just got I've got a little bit of work to do. But basically just hit the purse. When you get there, you're like, oh, you're running for the United States.
Speaker 3: That's great. I love it. It's going to be fun also for all.
Speaker 1: The people that there's a lot of like what was me? People moping about? First of all, we didn't live in the States. Don't worry about it. Second of all, Jesu and Ping and China votes himself back in every three years. Yeah, and nobody complains about that. Ladimir Putin has made himself president and fraternity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people start falling out of windows around Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 4: A lot of heart attacks, a lot of hard He's a poison guy, though, wasn't he. He's a big poison guy. Yeah, he's a big falling out of windows guy as well. If you try and march on the Kremlin like progosion did he's a big your plane goes missing guy? Yeah, and prison died of natural causes guy as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's big on natural causes, isn't Yeah, it was so I don't know, get a grip.
Speaker 4: They voted him in American voter that's the other part of the democracy manifest Someone.
Speaker 3: Someone was Chinese meal, someone saying.
Speaker 1: It's so on fear, I don't know. Isn't it like literally the fairest thing you can do. Everyone vote, who gives? Who gives a ship? Here's how it relates to sports. Rory McElroy has come out and said that between him Trump, I mean, and Elon Musk, they can potentially bring Live and PGA back together that.
Speaker 4: They I thought they were. Can someone explain to me I thought they were. Didn't Live by into the PGA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they set up a company that owns both, but that's still split. But I think it basically means that the Live guys can play in the majors.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Trump announced earlier this week it would take me the better part of fifteen minutes to solve their parents stalemate between the PGA tour and the Saudi Public Investment Fund.
Speaker 4: Hey, I've got I've got some inside all on cricket and the Saudish so it's not real sh inside all. But it's the IPL auction that was recently was No, it's in a couple of weeks and it's in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia, which seems odd because it's the Indian Premier League. That's when they're doing the auction in Saudi. Now there are rumor mills going about around Saudi's potential involvement i e. Live Style into cricket. And we know who runs World Cricket and that is India b c c I and they have the biggest professional competition in the world. So that's going to be interesting to see how that unfolds over there. Why else would you be doing the auction in Saudi. Saudis are not white ball fans.
Speaker 5: No, I don't play a lot of cricket, but they have a shitload of cash and absolute dust bowl over there that turn square. So that's interesting that it's happening there, and there is rumors about that they are potentially looking a live style takeover short form cricket.
Speaker 3: Well they should start it here in New Zealand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I and the person.
Speaker 3: He told me that.
Speaker 4: I said, look, I'm totally up to be the first sports washing commentators.
Speaker 3: Yes, we'll move the whole ship. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: We've got people in front of us. I mean, Simone Dell's been doing it for years. He has been He's been feathering in the pocket of Big India, big Cricket India for a while. So yeah, and it's funny listening to Duley and Smithie. Not so much because I think Smithy can come back and he goes over to Channel nine and whatnot. But you can tell that people like smothe and Danny Morrison, no matter how shit India are doing or any terrible decisions they make, they will never say anything.
Speaker 3: They know where they Nanea is buttered. They can't say.
Speaker 4: Ris shamp Punt is just he's a little fatty who is just slogging at everything.
Speaker 3: They can't they don't say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just go he goes, he's take he's taking a different aggressive approach here, Riy Shamppunt and hasn't paid off this time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's never paid off. No, paid off once against Australia.
Speaker 1: No, Well it's paid off for for those commentators who gets to come back and commentating.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, so we're in. We're in that. We might be a bit in the queue, but for the back in the queue, we're sitting in a different space, the entertainment space. It's true, it's true.
Speaker 1: I don't know how we'd go over there. You think we're getting canceled here in New Zealand.
Speaker 4: Try I don't know. Over there, that's some part. Some you know, some spaces would be more accepted. Yeah, that's a good point than here.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. But more freedom there. It's going to give up Bacon.
Speaker 1: The Alls team has been named to play Ireland only the two changes from the last team that played England. One of them is the Sapphire more because Cody Taylor's out, Yeah, which I'm okay with. I mean, Cody has been excellent this year.
Speaker 4: He has, He's been he has almost been one of the best players career year. It's yeah, it's a bit, it's gonna be a bigger loss, and I think.
Speaker 3: Then we think, maybe I just I like more in that last game, I thought he was great.
Speaker 4: He's great running, but its line out through him is terrible. But running his running, like just don't kick it out again. No, I've got the cure for it, get the wingers to throw it in. Yeah, and you've been doing that, but then you got Mark Tally and at jab of the butt.
Speaker 3: I reckon Caleb Clark could throw a pretty good line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, true, but he's gonna do all the calls and everything too late, too late.
Speaker 3: I just have one line out.
Speaker 1: It's like, if it goes out on the left wing, Caleb throws it in and he throws it into the middle every single time. Do a bit of smoke and mirrors in the line out. Yeah, but just no call. He's throwing it to the middle. And then the other change is Damien McKenzie back in at ten because Boden Barrett his dome rocked. Now, how did that discussion go for raise it? But last week he had to Binham No.
Speaker 4: I think I think it's pretty easy, to be honest, because he beenen him. But he was on the bench and he was always He's always your number two. Now body's number one, yeah, and before that he was number one, but he was number two.
Speaker 3: You know, I think the discussh it is pretty easy.
Speaker 4: I think soon as he got his dome rocked, McKenzie knew he was in the starting, yeah, you're not going to bring Peter fitted He's straight off. No, I know, but all black fifteen into their last.
Speaker 3: Time he talked to him, he was like, yeah, we had a bench here.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of a time where I was working on a dairy farm and I got lit go well, I knew that was my I was going to finish up at the end of the year, and he goes, hey, yeah, farmer came and he's such an awkward dude. He's just sort of milling about all those milking and then he comes over after about half an hour. I gess, hey, yah, you're good to finish up next Friday. It was like next Friday, yeah shit, yeah, okay. Then we get to next Friday and he comes an awkward as fuck again. Heyes, hey, Rid the calendar rock, can.
Speaker 3: You do like another month?
Speaker 6: Like fuck?
Speaker 3: And that's how I imagine Razor has approached this guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Raiser, surely he's had He's had awkward conversations in the past. Should I don't think they're awkward when it comes to professional sport.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think a more awkward conversation was talking to so Too too about not making.
Speaker 3: The all blacks. I feel like I just didn't talk to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is that'll be that's more awkward than I say, a squad and you're benching players.
Speaker 3: We'll put him in the STARF fifteen.
Speaker 4: So I reckon naturally they would know, they know, they would know that because I think Dame McKenzie knows body Barrett's got more experience, potentially a better chess match footy.
Speaker 3: Player than him. I think he kind of knows that. Maybe I would have thought this year.
Speaker 1: Is the year for Damien to go right, I'm taking that number one man to I reckon.
Speaker 4: He had the chance? Did they have the chance? And I think he would probably admit that he hasn't played to his potential. Yeah, and so I don't know if that it's as awkward as we think it is, given given these guys and how they operate.
Speaker 3: How about this one though Ethan de group is still not selected. That's more interesting because what did he do?
Speaker 4: Did he not tuck his shirt and did he not polish his shoes like some sort of team protocol?
Speaker 3: Did he did he drink a coke zero out of the minibar fridge? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did he reverse much slide the hotel, tought it and not clean it.
Speaker 3: Potentially, these are the issues.
Speaker 4: Can you let us know? Because I want to know. That's because but also saying that, as like Tomighty Williams is been fucking outstanding.
Speaker 1: He has been entyro Lomax is excellent as well. We're short on props. He probably would be the starting prop though you'd think all all things. I would just wonder because remember a couple of years ago he got dropped for fitness reasons and then was back in again two weeks later. It's like, what did he go for a run and then he got fit?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 4: Is there something going on with whitewash investigations.
Speaker 3: It's at reeks of whitewash.
Speaker 4: They've come straight from the NRL and the just honed over there.
Speaker 3: What's going on with them? Is he up all night playing PlayStation? Does that give us?
Speaker 4: Give us, give us something us, give us a crumb, even if it's the most meniscule thing, like he didn't tie his laces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, because the NRL would literally post a photo or video of him doing whatever it was that he did, simulated sex with akvoodl, you know whatever, that's right, and then the very next week he could be playing and the bag of cocaine. Yeah, that'd be like we don't know what the substance was, can be in here, yeah yeah, And we're not saying that's what Ethan Degru did because we.
Speaker 3: Don't know what he did. But we want to know.
Speaker 4: I want to know because I feel like it's something really shitty and petty, like it's turning up late to a meeting or it's turning up late to a bus. Yeah, they're quite big on that when you're tuning up, because remember Aaron Crudon got bin from an entire tour because he didn't turn up for the bus to the airport.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right, that's kind of fair enough, I think, Yeah, because he was on a mess tier.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, which which is why when this happens, you're like, that's the first thing you go to degree on the purse. Yep.
Speaker 4: I don't know who was it might have been, could have been, who knows. But the see the tab you've got Ireland read Hot Favorites. It's of forty seven I think read hot favorites, which surprises me because same I think it's going to be a bit tighter than that. I don't think Ireland are that much better than you's paying two sixty. Yeah, anyway that it seems like money for jam And I mean, look, I know it's gonna be It'll be super tight. Yeah, I think it's going to be more than I think the line they had at forty eight and a half points total point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I reckon it's gonna be more than that.
Speaker 7: More.
Speaker 4: I reckon they'll be more than that. I reckon All Blacks defense is not what it used to be. No, I think I think they're going to leak a few, but I think we're going to score a few.
Speaker 3: Summer Penny Female will iron out one of their.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it always comes with a fifty fifty. He'll iron them out or get seen off, he will.
Speaker 3: I quite like that he'll iron out one of their first fives or half backs.
Speaker 4: And of course they're rebuilding as well. No six piece, No Johnny six pist, No, no Johnny six pist.
Speaker 1: I've heard a lot of people saying they're looking forward to watching Johnny six piers play against Rico.
Speaker 3: You only this week, there's not there's not.
Speaker 4: It's good ol and we've we've just confumed will be commentating. Oh really yeah, so those few out there, we will be commentating this game. There's some tough negotiations have gone on and we thought this game here, the Cranberry Zombie rematch, we've got to get on. So exclusive to iHeart Radio. Tune in on Saturday morning Zombie Bomb. So yeah, Saturday morning, nine thirty. So I only a six day turnaround for the ABS as well, which is which is tough, great time for us to watch, perfect time because that four o'clock one was never going to happen, but nine point thirty. Check it on iHeartRadio, have a home on it.
Speaker 1: The a SEC commentatet Sports again, speaking of sports that we're going to commentate.
Speaker 3: Tickets are on sale now for the Hot Spring Spas T.
Speaker 1: Twenty Black Clash and association with Wolfbrook, which means tickets are on sale for the Ultra Party zone as well. The party's own tickets include acc Sports ears so you can listen to the commentary, an Export Party shirt stead of the ship, hat snacker checking your chips, and a dedicated bar your own bars. You don't have to go out there with the plibs, so you can stay hydrated with Export Ultra all evening. You can get your Ultra Party Zone tickets now at black Clash dot co dot and zaid. Limited tickets available, but you can head over to the a SEC's socials let us know who you'd bring with you to Black Class twenty five to be in to win a double pass as well.
Speaker 4: Get a free beer with that as well. So about one hundred bucks with a kit you get with that ticket.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So also if you're going to go, you don't want to be sitting on the opposite side of the field from that.
Speaker 4: No, and you don't want to in the family's own. This is a place that goes off like a frog and a socker. At the one in Totonga, yea, he was hectic and I remember getting some everyone changing, you know, the rules to me, and so of course I had to buff a drink responsible responsibly. But then I looked up, as you know, because you as you're necking it.
Speaker 3: I looked up and it.
Speaker 4: Was the police box just above us, and all of them were looking down at me, and I was like, right, roll And they came here and says don't do that here inciting, right, I said, don't do that again?
Speaker 3: And I was like, yeah, enough worries. Worries, that's good policing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great policing, because you don't want to end up in the state that our next guest ended up. Oh, yes, yesterday we brought you the story of a man who turned a victory into a loss at the Melbourne Cup on Tuesday. Today we can reveal the identity of that person, and he joins us after the break. Yesterday we brought to you a story of triumph, story of disaster, turning a victory into a loss. We beaped out the name for his privacy yesterday, pending a.
Speaker 3: Resolution to the story. The story has resolved itself, and so we can now unmask the man we were talking about, and he joins us now on the podcast, the Notorious Pantsman Joel Harrison.
Speaker 4: The man behind Joel's Juice is the tips that flow through the boys get paid Now. Tuesday, big day for you pants meant?
Speaker 3: What happened? Yeah, it was a big day.
Speaker 8: It's funny that you say turning a victory into a loss, because there wasn't many winners in the first place, so it's kind of more.
Speaker 3: Of a loss into a loss.
Speaker 8: But yeah, well, obviously we're down at the full Time sports bar, having a few beers watching the Melbourne cart watching and then yeah, you guys left.
Speaker 4: I left my sunglasses there, but you kindly offered to pick them up for me, and you did, then took a photo of you wearing them, doing the fingers to the camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and at.
Speaker 4: That moment, I kissed my sunglasses goodbye. And it turns out justifiably.
Speaker 8: So yes, Well, actually I actually haven't checked the pocket. I think they're in there.
Speaker 3: I'll go after this podcast recorded, I'll.
Speaker 8: Go check them out. But I'm pretty sure that, yeah, those sunglasses should be in there. It was about eight thirty. We sort of had a had a couple drinks at a full time, then thought.
Speaker 3: Why not go to long room. That was probably the first mistake.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, the wrong room on a Tuesday is a wrong choice.
Speaker 8: It's not good Saturday, like midnight, so it wouldn't be good on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we went. We went there and then.
Speaker 4: Kind of just sort of that's when things that's when things blacked out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then I woke up at six am in my lovely partner's bed and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh shit, how did this? How did this happen? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, how did this come out? And then I was like, oh cool, sweet, I'll go get ready for work. And I was like, oh so damn, Okay, I had my bag yesterday and now it's not here.
Speaker 3: So what just what was on your bag?
Speaker 8: There was a laptop which is quite quite a high functional.
Speaker 4: Work the work laptop Apple Matt Crow. Okay, so this is a couple of grands with a cat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a bag. There was a five grand cologne in there.
Speaker 4: There was I don't copy the class, I don't care, make my sunglasses.
Speaker 8: Your sunglasses, girlfriend's headphones, which are I was borrowing so I've yeah, done of my other ones as well.
Speaker 3: So it was it was.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there was a couple from the hours about six am till about nine thirty there was the panic stations were on.
Speaker 3: The hangover hadn't actually kicked in yet.
Speaker 8: It was kind of like, I don't know if you've ever had this, the panic has taken over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and me and feeling in your stomach.
Speaker 3: Really a second, I was like, oh, okay, there's about sex.
Speaker 8: Options could be either the full time could be the uber from full time to long room could be anywhere after that. And then I yeah, so that that happened. Then luckily Grace was working yesterday, so she drove drove me very nice, drove me to long Row and went in there table to my league stuff seven am.
Speaker 3: Because there were a cafe in the morning as well.
Speaker 8: So I went in there and uh, just just for then then my mate and for me that the reason I left was because I had been asked to leave as well.
Speaker 3: They were clearing a few people out fair enough.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they were like, oh yeah, so yeah, that's why I left before homes and yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Went into the long room. Hey, so about last night. I was here last night.
Speaker 8: She's like, oh, yes, sweet, imagine it's cauite, a big one, obviously a different staff in the morning.
Speaker 3: I was like yeah, yeah, so she's okay.
Speaker 8: I was like, oh sweet, yeah, I just had a couple here last night and left a bed because I have nothing being handled.
Speaker 3: Sweet.
Speaker 8: Airs must be in the uber from from full time to long room called this uber guy like thirty times no pack up. I was like, oh gosh, and there we actually maxed out the amount of times you could call on the UBERT And then I was just okay, maybe full time people at full time I'm like, oh, we can check the cameras at Medea and then thankfully I called long room. I was like, oh, hey, I know the exact times of when I left and when I ARRIVEE could you please see And she's like on the phone and the okay, yep, eight forty four pm.
Speaker 3: Yet sweet as okay, you've walked in with the bag. I was like, okay, good, okay, it's good sign. This is a good sign.
Speaker 8: She's like, okay, or right ten twenty left with no bag, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 4: I love how this all captured on CCO.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's actually the beautiest of you know.
Speaker 8: I guess I don't I don't want to see those giver but yeah, and then I left and then I so no bag is okay, and she's like, oh, okay, actually I see a guy at about teen forty five.
Speaker 3: He he's leaving with your bag. I've seen your photo.
Speaker 8: Funnily enough, that is my friend Brad, which called him Brad. Here is the guy that left. He was a guy that was helping me trying to find it freaking out in the morning. And then yes, I look at part of his own search party. So he's part of his own search party and then I sent him there. He was in a meeting for about half hour. Then I seen him their photo. He's like, oh shit, and I was like, okay, sweet, so you must have it. He's like, oh, nah, nah, I am, I'm pretty sure I don't because he's got to work at six am in the morning, so now he's lost that. So now he's lost that. He's freaking out as well, so then he's okay, Well, I'm pretty sure. I went to Grand Central till about twelve thirty, and then he walked home and I was like, oh, so then he works upstairs with a guy from work here. He lived sorry upstairs with the guy from work here. So that guy took me to his house this day. I went and looked around. The room wasn't there. So I was like, all right, it's either somewhere along Ponsonby Road or it's in Grand Central. Grand's intel doesn't open until six pm. So I had to spend the whole day yeah, sweeting bullets, sweating bullets. And also I missaged a couple of people who were with and there was a guy who I sort of know and he was like, hey mate. I was like, hey, a few beers, that's not obviously. Did you remember seeing me with a bag And he's like, mate, funny story, I've actually lost my bag as well. Apparently it's at Grand's Inchur overall Sex and then so I was sitting hanging around and then yeah, like my friend went to the Grand Central because he lives close to it. And then I just get a video call at like six o'clock. He's like mate, and then the guy was like, oh, hey, there's like five five people lift their bags here. Can you confirm? Can you confirm which one it was? So then I wouldn't and I was like, yeah, laptop passed and everything, and then yeah, he passed over to Finn at an AFL train last night. Then Finn from the Mennandorph and the Hockey Breakfast show came out and delivered to me this morning. It's just twenty four hours separation, but we got it. It's all get filled the bag.
Speaker 4: I love how the fact there was five bags in Grand Central. Now, those who don't know Grand Central it is. It's pretty much the rock bottom of tonsby Road of Auckland. Actually yeah, pretty much. The only bar open is greend Central and it is a mixture of the unwashed pretty much of Auckland, and that's where you're bagg ended up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and it's it's all good. I've now got all that. That's very good. But there's a couple couple missing traces. Still thirty three dollars spent at Better Burger at ten thirty and then also eleven dollars at Domino's Mount Eden later.
Speaker 4: Okay, so yeah, you went satisfied with your burger.
Speaker 3: What costs thirty three dollars from Better Burger as well? That's it. You've got a couple of burgers there. It's like a two burger one side called I reckon. You may have. It's someone a burger. Yeah, I reckon. You're in the I reckon. You ordered a burger, forgot about it, walked out and I'm like, fuck, I'm hungry. I guess it was ominas well. Yeah, you didn't even eat the suit. It's all yeah, you know what you can. I can.
Speaker 8: I can look back and just say I'm thirty three dollars. It's I'm happy that I didn't I lost of work Laptopah.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'm going to call you out on one thing. We do have a group, a tipping group. It's called the Good Oil and there is a senior manager on that Good Oil. And there was a bit of stick going around about Joel's day, and he goes, I need to hear more of this, and he's overseas at the moment, I holiday, and I just replied, I just a bit of Melbourne cup dation, Shenanigan's you know, lost laptops blah, and Joel comes straight in with, yeah, I lost my bag with the laptop in it, my own personal one like better. I was like, backing, bullshit, bullshit. It was your five thousand dollars work mapbook pro you shit, I've.
Speaker 3: Oded it for a few years and that's such a personal laptop off. Yeah, you threw that and there I was like, I see what you're doing in there. He didn't need to, he didn't need that stresshile he was on holiday. It was all good.
Speaker 1: I was at the met Jury show used today, not Matt, but me and Joey yesterday morning when Joel showed up for work, and I knew something was up straight away. And it's the age old tell of anyone that works in radio or some sort of media or marketing job. He showed up Johann to guess what shirt he was wearing.
Speaker 4: The same money went out in no No no o promo shirt.
Speaker 3: Promo shut up in a promo shirt he had just shiveled lost his hand. I was like, I know exactly what's happened.
Speaker 8: It was, Yeah, I was wearing everything else of the same, but I managed, luckily I had a Spear promo shirt on hand.
Speaker 4: There's plenty. There's always plenty in the a CEC studio. Mate, you help yourself. Yeah, but yeah, I was actually because I knew something was up when I went, hey, where are my sunglasses?
Speaker 3: And you went, I need to tell you something.
Speaker 4: You pulled me into the corner of the room and I was like, okay, it's bigger than my sunglasses.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I also woke up with a pair of Oakley sunglasses in my pocket as well.
Speaker 3: Which panty brand?
Speaker 8: You know? I sinished this group chair and yeah, plenty, some dude brought them yesterday and that this guy who I know, and somehow I've ended up with his sunglasses.
Speaker 3: Well help me, Yeah, so here we please.
Speaker 8: And now you're about to head to the DNED and b Fist for three days, so it should be good fun.
Speaker 1: Don't take anything valuable with you don't take anything valuable, all right, thank you very much for coming and taking the mask off and telling us your side of the storage up.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me. We'll come right back with yours please, yours please.
Speaker 2: Brought you by leader.
Speaker 1: We have four pieces of feedback to get to today on yours please, and the first one sounds something like this, yours please share?
Speaker 3: Good am.
Speaker 9: I just want to follow up on the last two that I sent. Yeah, they're pretty strange, but desperate times called for desperate measures. What's stolen goods would you take to bring yours please back? So you put a list together and tell me mate, and I'll get them there. So yeah, desperate times visures stolen goods or yours? Yes? Please? Yours please?
Speaker 3: Thank thank you, thank you. My Christmas wish list involves a new driver. Oh yep, yeah, I don't like my driver, and I reckon that's the problem with my golf game. If I had a new one'd be fine. I think it goes deeper than that. I've also lost my glasses, so I need any pair of glasses. So uh, a driver and some glasses.
Speaker 4: When every when someone says stolen goods, I immediately think DVD players, microwaves and slow cookers, you know what I mean, Like the kind of stuff that you just rip out of the wall and run away with. That's what I always associate stolen goods.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Why can you still buy a DVD play? Could you? I don't trade me. Would I be able to find a DVD player? Yeah you could.
Speaker 4: I think you can just put them in your Xbox and your PlayStation these days. But and TVs. TVs these days are so cheap that it's almost.
Speaker 3: Not worth it. And the same with caster areas. Yeah, and the TV is also now so big hard to shift. Had to burst the TV. Yeah, they're all mounted to the walls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, yeah, getting tangled up in cords and ship yeah no no, yeah.
Speaker 3: Driver and a pair of sunglasses. I ockon to do it them. And we've already brought you please back anyway, So yes, so you don't need to receive they stolen. It's going to buy the cow if you give anyway the milk, just to care. Yet, we don't accept stolen items here I do. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that what these big three yars keep tuning out? I thought it was just a kind of online purchases. Well they are, I did buy them online.
Speaker 3: No are they hot? I don't know. That's for the judge to decide. Another call here yours pitse Yeah.
Speaker 10: Good a fellas. I know I'm the day behind, but yeah, my best five work story is we were having a tin shot war like with the I thought, fuck, this is pretty dangerous. I'll put some sunglasses on to keep me safe. But the ball of burning fossphorous caught between my sunglasses and my eye oh and then singed my eyebrow off and scarred my face. And then I have my brother's.
Speaker 3: Wedding the next day. I think it was Yeah, it was a good one. Jesus. Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 4: That's why when you when you see safety proper safe goggles, they sealed all the way around, you know, like the where you're wearing chemistry labs. Yeah, he's a reason for that, and they's the reason, and there's a reason why a lot of them are like speed dealer.
Speaker 3: Speed dealers.
Speaker 4: They go around the sides so nothing can sneak in there but a burning hot ball of phosphorus on your eyelid. He's lucky he didn't lose his eye.
Speaker 3: Colet. We had a.
Speaker 1: We had a shoot out allegedly on the main street of Middle March a stag. The ten shots some of the most fun I've ever had.
Speaker 4: I also win. Skyrockets are a big thing. We used to get and vacuum cleaner. You can take the take the handle off the vacuum cleaner and you've just got a plastic pipe.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you have one mate who loads the skyrocket in the back and the other person's like a bazooker and you fire it off. But it was back in way back in the day. And I hope some people can remember when we had the skyrockets that just had the pohar on the end, so they only go about ten meters and just explode like a double happy right, And you used to get them in big packs and so you could just fuck them off like and we used to just like we used to throw them up in there and cart wheel them and just shoot off anywhere. But wasn't a huge explosion. It was just like a little kind of firecracker. Yeah, perfect rocket launcher. Fireworks, I can ten shots the most versatile. Yeah, fireworks. We used to do ten shot jousting. You drive at each other in your car that's quite fun. Of course all allegedly none of it actually happened.
Speaker 1: For all the police that are definitely investigating this podcast, use the fireworks about the call.
Speaker 7: Here, you're yeah, get a boys. Firstly, on the animates, it's fucking forgery. You can't pick up your dog or your cat's poor. I mean just slamming on the piece of paper like nothing's happened. You haven't forced. It's getting your fucking nanna to sign the will and making sure that all the money goes into your account. That's fucking forgery. Second, fuck you stop planning the holidays. For those that work in the marine industry, it's a fucking art of a trade because all you fuck is break it to be fixed by the same day. But on that.
Speaker 4: So what was the holiday chat?
Speaker 3: We were planning holidays? We were talking about when do you chuck it in neutral? About the eighteenth. To be fair, though, we're back on the twenty ninth.
Speaker 4: We're working all the way through because we've got credit commentary as well, so there's the Sri Lankan series all the way through, So we're just talking about chucking it in neutral. Mentally, we'll still be at work and physically and physically. We're just talking about when you chuck it in neutral and just kick every all your work to the next year. I understand the beef with the marine industry man because they're like, can you fix my boat today? Four of the scene bugs. I want to take it out. Yes, I don't want any parts.
Speaker 3: And there's a bit of it. He's got a deadline. There is a lot of trades out there, a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people out there who work a lot harder than us, a lot harder me. There are and and have deadlines and have responsibilities.
Speaker 3: So shout out to you.
Speaker 4: I actually need my little six horse power Yamaha service by the end of next week. Take it up north, so make it snap snappy. Yeah, I'm not willing to pay anything. Give some expert ultra, Yeah, a couple of there's like four behind you there, Yeah, four cans. Okay, reach out anyone who can fix g Lan's dinghy. Last caller here heels based.
Speaker 6: So the problem with your draft, the n r L draft, is you start getting teams trying to throw games. You don't be the wooden spoon. And the problem for the Warriors is we've never been the wooden Spoons. And I don't want to start trying to do that and now just to get draft positions. But good thing about the draft, and you start talking about your trade, your trade deadlines, draft picks, all of that HOURU and yeah, fuck you.
Speaker 4: See he brings up he kind of went round the circles there, but bagged it and then came round to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but tanking, He's right.
Speaker 4: Tanking is an issue because the American a lot of American teams will tank to get the first pick in the draft. I don't know if that'll happen in inn r L. I think he's the fans are a bit too rabid, and it's you're kind of quite hard to tank those games. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you can well how they do it though, how they do it in the NBA as they'll have a player who's a good scorer, but he's a massive fucking ballhog and they'll play him for the whole game, and so outward lead to the casual fan that looks like they're trying to compete, but the coaches and the higher ups know that that's not how you win basketball games.
Speaker 3: So it looks like check this through.
Speaker 1: Do Cam Thomas on the Brooklyn Nets clearest example of this, LaMelo ball for the shallow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's single handedly trying to pull this team up. Yeah, that's right, that's exactly. You play.
Speaker 1: You play players play, you play ballhogs, that's exactly. I think that one single player can't have as big an impact on the NRL team, So tanking, the incentive to tank isn't as high.
Speaker 3: And I don't think the players there's no incentive for them. I don't know, but the players don't. Players don't tank, coaches don't tank.
Speaker 1: But the higher ups will put their roster in such a position where everyone's washed up except for one dude who wants to shoot five hundred shots.
Speaker 8: Again.
Speaker 4: The other point he raises, I quite like in the fact that it stays in the conversation outside of the season when he's talking about what we're talking about, trades and everything. So once the season's over, the conversation still carries on around who's going to trade who, who's going to.
Speaker 3: Pick up who so was off contract.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's only the conversation in between seasons, which I think is the real winner if the NRL.
Speaker 3: Did that, because it's so confusing at the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and also rugby just clocks off for a while, whereas I NRL get into this draft thing, everyone's going to be talking about the draft and who's number one perk and who's white and as anyone trading people for.
Speaker 1: Trading pers Yeah, so if they have a trade deadline because you need to have all your picks squired away before the draft and blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: And I think it'll be good for New Zealand because Australia can lead the way on it and slowly educate Kiwi sports fans on what it is. Yeah, and then we'll probably adopt it.
Speaker 3: But I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've already got a draft in New Zealand. The NBL has sorry, not a draft. They do trades, yeah, and our local NBL they had one trade in their first season when they tried it. It's just a bit harder because you're paying these guys bugger all.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So like if you're if you're.
Speaker 1: Playing in Nelson and you get paid however much you get paid, and you get traded to Auckland and all of a sudden your rent go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like that's the hard part. It's easy enough when it's the NBA and it's you know, forty billion dollars you're getting maid But yeah, I think we're all in a grants And to be honest, if everyone agrees with it, like our man, the Landis, will make it happen. Oh shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if there's one man to do it, a petable Landies, Yeah, Home or Trump. So I'm surprised the Landis wasn't on stage.
Speaker 3: Defferend Peter of the Landys. You know what he's doing down there for rugby, it's amazing, and said, wow, look at what they're doing. It's getting better, my Trump, it's getting better.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got four years to work on it.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm going to go and practice it a little bit more, something a bit different.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 1: We're going to do the sports book straight after this. Yes, so later on this afternoon. We're just shifting it forward because some of the sports that we talk about actually end up happening on a Friday. Yeah, so it makes a bit more sense still it on Thursday. There's actually an idea that we thought of during the NRL season when they have the Thursday night game and classic Acca fashion. We've waited for the NRAL to finish and then we'll make the change. So yeah, we're gonna do that now and there'll be on this feed later on.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, we'll see tomorrow for a Friday edition of the Daily Agenda Podcast.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the ACC's Agenda Podcast, brought to you by Export Ultra. For more episodes, like and follow on iHeartRadio for William you get your podcasts