Speaker 1: Live for the Export Beer Garden Studio and brought to you by Export Ultra, the beer for Here. This is the Agenda Podcast for Friday, the twelfth of July.
Speaker 2: The Agenda Podcast, the home of Sporting Nonsense and clap Trap, brought to you by Export.
Speaker 3: A Culture, Morning Lane. Happy Friday. Oh God, thank god. It seems like a really long week.
Speaker 4: Is that because we just got been out of Shapen Dunedin and it's been struggling.
Speaker 3: Through That's exactly why. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: You're sitting in where I've just become aware of looks like an alcohol warehouse. There's White Claw, there's Export Ultras, there's Red Bulls. Yeah, getting out of control of money, refail the fridge. Just before we came on here, we were talking in the studio about a story that you hadn't seen. I asked you if you knew anything about the mobile phone chaosk story. No, And I'd like to create a new segment here. This is going to be called the Naughty Boy of the Week, and this week the inaugural Naughty Boy of the Week is the man that works at the Mobile Kiosk in Sylvia Park.
Speaker 3: Because a woman took her phone there to get Yes, they have seen remnants of this.
Speaker 1: To get her phone camera fixed. And so these are these like in the mauls. That's for me.
Speaker 3: They always look super dodgy. They've got all the phone covers.
Speaker 4: Yes, they've got all like screen repairs from twenty bucks. Yeah kind of thing. And they maybe they maye cut keys and do dog.
Speaker 3: Tags and stuff. The whole main street of Timor is filled with these kind of shops as well.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, and you walk in and even these kiosks, You're like, if you sold everything in here right now, is that still enough to kick the lights on for another month?
Speaker 3: Is it free to run those keos It kind of stinks some money launery, but carry on does yeah?
Speaker 1: Anyway, So she takes her phone and to give the camera fixed, she hands it over.
Speaker 3: They fix the camera. When they hand it back.
Speaker 1: At the top of her screen, it has a ear drop failed notification to her and the ear drop that had failed when she clicked into it was a nude that she had taken. Ah, so this guy has tried to take her nude and ear drop it to his phone at the kiosk. She said the nude was from years ago, so he would have had to scroll back and go and find it. It wasn't like he took a photo and then it was the next photo and the thing he would have had to scroll back to find it.
Speaker 3: So he was looking for it like he's a bad man. Yeah, he's a bad man.
Speaker 4: But who's handing a phone over that has all your photos on it?
Speaker 1: I don't know anyway, everyone that's ever handled a phone over, I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 3: You delete all your photos pretty much pretty much alfter the photos would see me in a jail.
Speaker 4: I'm putting it all on drop box and then wiping it and then go, can you fix my phone?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She wasn't doing anything illegal though, I'm getting a new phone. So she yeah, she took it and she handed over handed it back.
Speaker 3: She can. She turned around in front of him and his manager.
Speaker 1: He said that he was just checking to see if the camera worked and he accidentally swiped and that's how it happened.
Speaker 4: Bull shit, accidentally swiped up on a photo from two years ago. Because then you go because the other thing is you can't leave ear drop on.
Speaker 3: You have to go and switch it on manually.
Speaker 1: Every time you want to ear drop something, you have to go into your settings and change it.
Speaker 3: You don't accident.
Speaker 1: No one's ever accidentally ear dropped anyone anything, And so what happened then? So then so then she confronts him. He goes, you've done this. The manager's like, no, we haven't. It's a big kerfuffle. Then all of a sudden, the guy passes out onto the floor.
Speaker 4: This is the best way to get out of anything, yeahs to just roll your eyes.
Speaker 3: And hit the floor and played possum. Yeah, and that's exactly what he did.
Speaker 1: And so at that point it's like, well he'd completely snooked it, because like, now, what can you do?
Speaker 4: The guy's allegedly unconscious on the floor. He's pulled the possum card. Yeah, outrageous in the middle of the shopping mall.
Speaker 3: He's played possum.
Speaker 1: Should goals have done this when she got caught, Yeah, just dropped to the floor and not just possible. Yeah, and just I think this is going to be my new move if I ever get caught out for doing the wrong thing, You know it, just pretend you're having a stroke. Have you ever sent an email to the wrong person or the wrong person? Yeah, I've seen a couple of howlers. I think I've told one of these on the podcast before, where there was a part time I was in charge of the part time casual staff at Hodaki for a while and she wasn't getting paid for whatever reason, and I was I went, I wrote this big, long email being like, look, payroll being real decks about this, but don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: I'll get you paid.
Speaker 1: I'll figure something out if I have to put a fake name or like put the hours for his me, and then I'll pay you by blah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, said it straight to payroll beauty.
Speaker 1: Unrelated to that, that was the same time where I got sent up to HR for a completely separate incident, and I was like, this is definitely because of the payroll thing.
Speaker 3: It wasn't what I should have unknown that situation. It's just possimed. Yeah, like drop off your chair. You gotta just like.
Speaker 1: Because Pyrol came down and I'm like, did you mean to send us that email? And I should have been like, and.
Speaker 3: But you've got to follow through. If you got it, you gotta roll the eyes. You've got to go to the floor.
Speaker 4: And you have to stay there for at least an hour until they leave and I'm sorry, an ambulance is going to have to come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, or they leave and then I can get back up. Jesus Christ. Because the other time when I got taken up to HR was because every day for about three years I signed for every piece of mail that came in with the dick and balls. Yeah, basic taken HR for that, and when they told me what it was, I said, oh, look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it, and I put my hands up like this and somebody had drawn dickon balls in the back of my hand cap Britain that morning. So I was like trying to apologize and be like, look, I'll stop. Meanwhile, I had it what I should have done, It's just.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, and then just stayed down in the windowless rooms.
Speaker 3: Done.
Speaker 4: I think it's I know exactly the kiosk you're talking about at Sylvia Park, and like any more, it's quite a high disk as well, because they've got the cabinets and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he would have just gone and.
Speaker 4: Dam have fallen down into the into the like boo, so she wouldn't be able to get over there and goes the okay is okay, and he would.
Speaker 3: Have been going.
Speaker 1: She wasn't asking if it is okay, because this whole thing got posted on to TikTok and you can see you can still see him down there and actually this footage of him getting back up again and he's still doing the like slow blinking like WHOA what happened?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: Where am I?
Speaker 1: You know where you are? You know what the funk happened? So formal complaint has been laid against that person and.
Speaker 3: It's dead to right, really got no, he's got nowhere to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know he's tried to get away with it, but people will think twice now in the handy phone over, let you say that is.
Speaker 4: Going to become the more famous and the disabled toilets and crusty each airport, that mobile, Kiosk and Sylvia Park.
Speaker 1: Well, the other thing is for for every ret you see. You know how many are there that you don't see?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: How many times has he gotten away with that? You know how many times the ear dropped as is going to be his wank bank is going to be extensive, overflowing. So yeah, so then they apparently the manager whin looked through his phone and said, couldn't find that picture which obviously couldn't because the air drop failed.
Speaker 3: But what did he find? Yeah, exactly, So yeah, that was another manager.
Speaker 4: He's manager scrambling, there, isn't he He's like that, he's seeing his whole business slash for his eyes because this dirty bastard was getting off on someone else's phone. So that's why he's tried to die jump on the grenade. Meanwhile, meanwhile, the guy literally did fall over and jump on the grenade.
Speaker 3: That's my new there's my new move.
Speaker 1: I'm going possum whenever a whaere of it, whenever I get caught doing anything wrong, which you know isn't isn't too often.
Speaker 3: Just what are you looking at on your screen? There? At worked? Are you? Are you bidding on the dogs and work hours?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, because up until now it had been the mental health card.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you play the MHC.
Speaker 4: You can only play the MHC once though, but you can pass out multiple times.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you can't play you can. I played the m h C with the Men and.
Speaker 4: Jerry Show after they tried to lay a BSA complaint After I said that Jason Hoyt and Mike Minogue and Chris Key woke up in Caxton Street with condoms hanging out their asses and they and they said, we're taking you to the BSA. And I was on the radio show. So they were taking their own brick fort show to the BSA. They're taking themselves down, yeah, taking themselves in. And I had to pull the MHC. Really, and I said, I'm pulling my mental healthcare. Guys, I've got copped a lot of flat and they're like, goddamn it, you've burned it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And but I did.
Speaker 4: I said, I threatened to play it right, Yeah, so don't make me play the mental health card.
Speaker 3: And they're like, god damn it, he's snook at us. You can't go to the beer. Yeah, well they should have. They should have pressed you on that to try and draw it out.
Speaker 1: In yuku, when you try and draw the big cards, try and draw out the MHC, try and draw out the bow and the joker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, so I've still got it. But but you can. You can pass out whenever you want. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean often people that are prone to passing out, you know, they will pass out regularly. So have you just gone to the pub and had six beers and come back after lunch on a Friday afternoon.
Speaker 3: That that one.
Speaker 4: That one, because he so past his came it out. It needs to be at like a nine to ten in the morning where he's no chance. Yeah, I mean, that's what happened to me after the radio podcast towards obviously, I passed out on the cheer here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was. I was having a serious medical event and I was watching it at a pub and BALI on there and then someone livestream me having a medical event. Anyway, powerful stuff. All right, let's take quick air break.
Speaker 1: When we come back, we're going to dive into the all of the changes that Brazer has made and has second or raft of changes. All right, just yesterday after we walked out of the studio, Razor named his team and we're going to go through all of the changes to that team right now.
Speaker 3: Then the Christie's in, I think will be on the bench. Great.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to see Sneakers And I actually tried to put a bit on him anytime try scorer, but he's not an option. Sneakers because I reckon Sneakers will get a good twenty minutes at the end, and he no, he is a great support player Cartes, So hopefully that option comes up. We'll talk to Carl and the tab about it later on in the sports book.
Speaker 3: But I was I don't know it's a good safe start from Razor. I don't think.
Speaker 4: I think everyone thinks he's going to come in and make all these wild changes, and he's just sitting easing everyone's anxieties around.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not a complete and utter of lunatic. I may look like it. Well, he may sound like it, yeah.
Speaker 4: But I my sound and look like a bit of a lunatic, but I'm not. No, I've got a plan here. This team is a good team. If they clicked this weekend, they'll beat them both thirteen plus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I agree with them.
Speaker 1: I agree with him saying this's what we were saying earlier this week as well.
Speaker 4: We're like, we looked a little clunky. They looked as good as they could. Yeah, and we won by one point.
Speaker 1: Arguably we should have lost by about six because Marcus Smith miss every single kick, so we may have gotten lucky there. But I agree with you, and I do like the idea of the coach coming out and being like, look, I name this team because this is the team I want. I think these are the best fifteen rugby players we've got in the country. Yeah, I'm not going to turn around and change it just because you know this happened, all that happened. This is still the best And if you get picked on this team, it's your jersey to lose.
Speaker 3: Seems to be what he's trying to build. Yeah, and I think he will get. He will get what he.
Speaker 4: Wants from the players that he's reselected, the likes of Papula you don't preach and the human skewer in summer Penny fee Now, who had quite quiet games in Dunedin. I think they will return the favor and Eden Park and I can't wait to see summer Penny skewers some English players.
Speaker 1: Well, he needs to take Marcus Smith out. Ah, he didn't do it last week. He will, don't you worry.
Speaker 4: He loves sneaking around the blind side of those rucks and absolutely smoking us, smoking scenexus like he did to tejer and the final and unfairly cent off was it the final? Yeah, but the thing was he hit the line, he tries to time it with a ten meter run up to smoke the half back if they're going for a box cap and I thought he got that rot right, but he had to get sent.
Speaker 3: Off for his efforts. But it is hilarious when it happens. We just we just need to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he always picks the smallest person on the other team as well. That's important, but also the selections, it's good to see that he's sticking with guys like sev Reese.
Speaker 3: Probably not one of.
Speaker 1: The best two wingers in Super rugby this year, it's hard to say because his team sucked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sev Reese was the best player in the Crusaders team by a long, a long long way, and I think he deserves to be there. Mark Tulliah back at back on home at home turf, I think. I still think that they played pretty well in Duned and they were the pick of the team a Regon definitely, so they deserve to be reslected. But it's hard to discuss a new team when only one changes made due to injury.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was predicting a raft of changes. I thought for sure Boden Barrett would be in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Start, Well, maybe the changes will come for the Fijian tests in San Diego.
Speaker 1: Definitely, that's not out of necessity. That's just because they'll throw them around a bit. And that's over in San Diego. Yes, the sale GPS over there as well. Oh there's the same weekend. Yeah, a few days apart. That'd be good, Yeah, it would be would be good. We've sadly not been invited to either. You want to talk about it, We've been asked not to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, obviously after our crist Each, I mean, we thought we had it out of the park down in christ Hutch but I think.
Speaker 3: We may have drunk too much and not enough sailing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I've sent Bonnie Jensen's They're not going to get much better.
Speaker 3: I want to threaten the mh. So yeah, well that's the thing.
Speaker 1: We've trudged and horsed it by sending dear friend of the show, Bonnie junkets Jensen over there on another junket, a sneaker lit all the steed of the ship Hadden to carry on luggage and grenade the whole thing that big weekend over there. Hey, speaking of team lists, though, we got sent this one on the old sosh Med. The Tyree Seniors are playing in the semi finals this week against the Dunedin Tigers.
Speaker 3: The team lists on.
Speaker 1: The back year Runner Seniors are eighty five's Tyres Seniors versus Needin Tigers, is what it says to me. And they've named a team and among the most interesting parts of the team one is that they've got eleven players on the bench. Their team goes twenty six deep. That is very very interesting. I think I know the hooker Carl Still. But more interesting than any of that is the number thirteen. You've got the team list in front of you. Who was playing out side center for the.
Speaker 4: Senor Smash his name his first name Hulk, second name Smash.
Speaker 1: He better be massive. What what is going on to the team list? Yeargan Derek and it's his name. Can't they can't?
Speaker 4: Like, I mean, Craig Kippenberger, that sounds legit. He's on the bench, hook Corey Smith's pretty missionary to Ford yep, Kurt McLean, Harris Keegan Smith, I mean, they're all pretty missionary.
Speaker 3: And then at thirteen, you've got.
Speaker 4: Old Holky, Old Smash, Shannon Yng. He's got Shannon Young on the inside of him. He's got Ryan Burke on the outside. Glenn Beadle beatles about this.
Speaker 3: Is on our Instagram. It's a very confusing layout.
Speaker 4: I've never seen a layout that goes across across and five down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like three across five down.
Speaker 1: Thought it was written in Arabic and his back you read it right to left. I don't know anyway, it was very confusing, but yeah, I thought I sort of thought initially this was under eighty five's as well.
Speaker 3: I think it may well be.
Speaker 1: But when I first saw that, if it was under eighty five's, I was like, that reaks the me of they The center is actually ninety killers and so he can't play in the under eighty five So they've just put a placeholder name in Hulks yeah, Hulk Smash to figure it out down the track. But the other thing is just like they've put this together themselves. Who cares what names you put on there? Why not lest of full full superhero superheroes? It what does it matter? You don't you're not beholden to anyone. What's the what's the discipline for that? Who's going to punish you?
Speaker 3: So Wolverine, yeah, Wolverine, iron Man yeap?
Speaker 1: Did Pool did Pools on the wing? You've got obviously Hulk Smash is already in there at thirteen. Yeah, spider Man, Batman grew, grew, grew. He's not a superhero, but he's a villain.
Speaker 3: He's a villain. Yeah, he's kind of a superhero is and he grew. No, No, I'm thinking of what's the other storyline? What's the other I am growt for you? I am grew So yeah, Hawk Smash.
Speaker 1: It's going to be turning out for the Tyrest Seniors against the Dunedin Tigers.
Speaker 3: That's Saturday two at Peter Johnstone Park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely so powerful team naming and God God bless the Duannedon Tigers because eleven blokes coming off the bench for that team as well.
Speaker 3: It's going to be it's going to be a war of attrition in that one, absolute war of nutrition. The TB hunch for the Sweet Clane. There's a Friday. Yeah, I've gone, God bless England.
Speaker 4: They say it's coming home. Ain't coming home. They're paying Spain on Monday morning at seven am. Yes, every pseudo expect englishman has now got a stronger accent and was searching for an English top.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was saying that yesterday Dannel the normal tabs.
Speaker 4: But I think it's going to come to an end against a pretty classy looking Spanish team who will play a different level of footy, a different I almost play a.
Speaker 3: South American style of footy in Europe.
Speaker 4: And I'm picking they're going to win two nil and that is paying nine dollars fifty right, So.
Speaker 1: Is the shortest odds that it goes to penalties the extra time?
Speaker 4: No, I think the shortest sids is Spain one nil. Oh, okay or Spain to win. So yeah, I don't know. I just I thinking of Spain are going to open them up.
Speaker 1: It's not a spote, it's not a spipe, but it's a little bit of a SPIKEE better.
Speaker 4: Against the likes of Mash and Manheath who suddenly have got suddenly.
Speaker 3: Talking a bit like England cool mate, Yeah, and it's like get out of here. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Eight was big on the English rugby team. He was all of a sudden from England when we were down there. Yeah, but then he was from Dunedin. But when I saw corports the Blues, but when I saw from the corporate box of Edon Park is from Xandrighum.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So when he goes to the Warriors, he what's he there?
Speaker 4: A Highland English born Highland a fan who mainly supports the Blues from.
Speaker 3: The box at the Warriors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with a glass of red wine that is about to spill all over my white shoes, the chameleon.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so I don't mind the old spite be nine dollars fifty. I just not bad eating.
Speaker 1: I just feel like every one of these games is going out over time. I know the most recent one didn't, but it just feels that way whenever you're watching it, because the tension. It's so much worse to concede a goal than it is to score, like better to score, to make any sense, It's way worse to the conceited goal than it is good to score a goal.
Speaker 3: What I'd rather score a goal?
Speaker 1: Well, no you would, but I'm saying that how these teams are playing, they would rather not concede a goal than to score a goal themselves.
Speaker 3: But I don't reckon Spain to open them up the up. I hope you're right.
Speaker 1: I do feel like there needs to be more go in soccer, And I know you soccer fans are going to hate me for saying that.
Speaker 3: Well, saying soccer for ustar? What is what the football, fucking soccer thing. Why is no one allowed to use that word? Why does it exist? You know? Because I think it's America. It's called soccer, is it? I don't know. But they've got American football, we see, so they can't call it football.
Speaker 4: I just why between you saying Europe's and soccer, why has it ever been called soccer?
Speaker 3: If this is why people can't get into.
Speaker 1: Soccer, is because you're like, I like it, I'm looking for a soccer team. Who should I pick? And then the guy that you ask is inevitable that it's football?
Speaker 3: What funck is it? You know? So I'm back out of it. There, what we've done so well?
Speaker 4: Then? I think we'd had a mature conversation about the round about the Europe's for.
Speaker 3: About three or four minutes, and then we ended it. Did you see them?
Speaker 1: Did you see the big fight in the Americans? You know they're doing the Americans down there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do they call that one? Coke Coabana? Cocoa Coabana's Yeah, the panicladers. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Did you see there was a massive scrap and the players in the players went up into the stands.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know who the teams are. I actually think it might have been in the local American cop was It might have been there. It was in the Copa cabanas and one of the one of the guys you know, went up into the stands and started throwing bones. It just really kicked off a lot of passion in there. What would it take for you to go up into the stands?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: Well, I knew what into mamel hawk famously in a kind of a charity game, festival game and in in Canada, someone was calling him a fat potato Mulu from the back of.
Speaker 3: The stand just constantly all game.
Speaker 4: And he was coming off the field with his bat and his pads, and he climbed up into the stand and started clubbing him with his back.
Speaker 3: I think that's play on. I think that is square. And then and then the next series he came to New Zealand.
Speaker 4: I remember me and Paul ford on then Batman going into Mama Motu.
Speaker 3: Into and you can see him is looking like I think that should be playing on.
Speaker 1: I think I think one you should be allowed to go to the cricket and call someone a fat potato. Subsequently he should also be allowed to come up and beat yeahs with his bat, and I just think that's the way that the world should work.
Speaker 3: You know. And then someone put a banner up saying Brian Waddle as I'm more, which was factual.
Speaker 1: He would have had no idea I'd take the risk with Brian Waddle coming up to the stands and beating me with a bat.
Speaker 3: Actually, no, they didn't do it.
Speaker 4: And Hindu they did it in Portuguese anyway, And Portuguese they did it. Mount Mangani, Great Logan Pain had a big banners and Portuguese saying wattles a fat potato.
Speaker 3: Why Portuguese? I just had a Portuguese mate, he wrote the banner from.
Speaker 1: As simple as that. All right, let's take one last break. When we come back, we're going to get into your feedback on yours please.
Speaker 2: Yours please, brought to you by Leader Home to.
Speaker 3: This morning.
Speaker 1: When I checked the inbox, we had about ten of them, and I would say three of them got cut off. People were going too long. You've only got thirty You've only got thirty seconds. That's something to be aware of. The Other thing is I suppose people can't listen back to them, can they?
Speaker 4: You can?
Speaker 3: Oh, you can? Yeah, well, could you if.
Speaker 4: You can have seen one in because some of them are like, it's like we should be thankful. Don't start, don't start putting them on Like I'm grateful.
Speaker 1: I'm grateful, but no, but what I don't want is someone going to the iffor to send us one and it's unplayable, which we had about three of them this morning.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: One of them was like, it's like he pushed record, then throwing his phone across the room and then midd like, hey.
Speaker 3: Guys, what do you think about it? Like do you think that you could ever?
Speaker 1: I'd love to address this, but I can't because I can't fucking hear it. So just a little bit of quality control. Ever listened because I don't want to go unplayed, And so that's a long way of me saying that we've only got one today.
Speaker 3: Okay. Was there a few questioning the shot clock.
Speaker 1: I think this could be it if it's not all addressed afterwards, but this was one of the ones that we could play.
Speaker 3: You'll please good a Murray, first time call, long time listen.
Speaker 5: Ye, there's not at work for Norman taps, but I was there for the other semi final this week. I said, they're doing a bottomless situation for the all ninety minutes or you can drink fifty nine bucks. Not bad for the ads, fuck everywhere.
Speaker 3: Jeez, that's a deal. This is a deal.
Speaker 1: It isn't at are we opening ourselves up to people just sending voicemails? Have you heard about Bunnings News?
Speaker 3: Is that ninety minutes? I mean the strength of drinks they serve there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's but I was initially suspicious that this person did work there, but we know the people that worked there didn't sound.
Speaker 3: Like any of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean like, once you've gone to the pregame at the Postman's Legue perhaps and you haven't got a ticket, Yeah, we can bust you into town and you can jump into into Normalty.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good show. Actually, maybe do that. But coming out to the Postman's League in the first instance, yep. Yeah. No.
Speaker 1: So we had two separate voicemails that came through. One of them evidently we got to save onto the little machine there. But they were both addressing the fact that they were like is the acc shot clock that were we've released? They were like, I thought it was for taking actual shots, like of liquid yes, yeah, it is. It is right, yeah, yeah, because they both were like that's what I thought when we were listening on the podcast. But then they went and read the press release and they were like that, nowhere does it mention alcohol or spirits or anything.
Speaker 3: So they were like, wait, what is it.
Speaker 4: Well that when you can see by the quote people were taking shots too early, too late, or sometimes taking shots not at all. Yeah, so it's obviously it's alcohol. So our shot clock is alcohol basis taking shots. Yes, and theos the shot clock will start every time there is a stoppage and play, like as someone goes down for an injury or a scrum re set.
Speaker 3: We put the shot clock at thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: So like if someone got busted trying to eardrop nudes to their own phone and then poss themed on the field and they had to stop the clock.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a shot clock. It's a shot clock, and every thirty seconds you take a shot?
Speaker 1: How many so hold on every scrum reset? Is that a separate shot clock?
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: God, if there's a knock on, you could conceivably be doing four or five shots within the space about term.
Speaker 4: Minutes, just trying to get it just trying to uniform the shots, because I was saying people like Lee Hart would come and see you for cricket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just doing shots all over the place.
Speaker 4: The shot clock for him is just whenever he felt like starting or stopping the shot clock.
Speaker 3: This is just giving it some sort of formality. So you at home can join the shot clock as well.
Speaker 4: So we'll run the shot clock, get some shot glasses out. Maybe maybe a light liquor like a tequila, right.
Speaker 3: Would be would be suitable. What does that light you mean in color? Yeah? Yeah, right, yeah, you don't want a dark spirit, just a light spirit.
Speaker 4: And then ye book and once every time it basically gets over your bug beer of the time wasting, and when every time the ball is not in play, the shot clock's going so you can watch track be but every time it's out of play, you're drinking shots and the shot clock.
Speaker 3: I pitched this for.
Speaker 1: For Nipple, so they don't you don't ever see someone get sent off, and Nipple was like, I feel like you should. And then for every shot your opponent hits, you take a shot, so you get bin for like five minutes, and if they score ten goals, you'll do ten shots.
Speaker 4: Then you're allowed to come back on. Maybe that doesn't punish it. In the men's game, they'll probably be into that. I don't know, not the woman. I don't really see the difference. It's more professional what men are, No, the woman's well by the look of the athletes anyway.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm going to steer us away from this conversation here.
Speaker 1: And the other one that we weren't able to play because of the audio quality was basically along the lines of that they love the shot clock. They were like, I wonder if we could get people to count down the shot clock.
Speaker 3: I don't think you need to ask them to it. They will.
Speaker 4: They will do it, yeah, but only if it gets blow ten. Yeah, because otherwise you're like thirty some ash.
Speaker 1: Will count down from six, you know, like they go incessantly tries to get a Mexican wave going, but then can't. They'll be better that But yeah, I think that's exactly what's going to happen, and it's going to be great. It's going to add a little bit of atmosphere to an otherwise quite dull Eden Park. Is that why we haven't lost the Eden Park for so long, because it's so fucking quiet? And people are like, what's going on? We're actually twenty two thousand, we're playing the All Blacks. Why is everyone just sitting here silently?
Speaker 3: All blacks? All blacks? Yeah, all blacks. There's a line breaking. You just here a little bit. Oh but there's nothing really and a.
Speaker 4: Few boomers going shut up and sit down mate, Yeah, trying to watch the footy.
Speaker 1: So now we're going to have a countdown. It's going to be great, Like if the kick is to win the game and it's counting down, it's going to put people off. I reckon it's going to change the dynamic of gold because some of them really like to dick around. I don't think Damian McKinzie is one of them. I think he was clock Goblin a little bit when you got done for that last week.
Speaker 3: He was he was, he was nibbling around the ages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think that there are some dudes who take fucking ages and it's going to massively disadvantage them.
Speaker 3: They're going to get in their heads. Hey did we discuss. We didn't discuss.
Speaker 4: So go back to the show Clockie on the screen where we didn't discuss the halftime show.
Speaker 3: It didn't even do we the Laser Show. Can you remember that? Can you remember the Laser Show on Field?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know, yes I could because I couldn't see it. Yeah, because we're Laser shows are either designed to be seeing like straight like a TV or from above.
Speaker 4: Yes, we were seated about ten rows back and the Laser Show on field.
Speaker 3: Laser Show, which.
Speaker 4: Admittedly was a silver fern going round and round and then a Steinlager logo and then something else, and then it was like yeah, it was like a big laser ad and the only way you could watch it was by watching the big screen.
Speaker 3: It was unskippable and you may as well have played a video of it. Why can't we get a band out there.
Speaker 4: Also give even what they want, smoke machines, sandstorm. Yeah, but people would have gone and see that.
Speaker 3: Everyone's like, what the fuck is this? I find laser shows at their best lame.
Speaker 4: It's so two thousand and three. Yeah, it's so old. There's such better technology now. Now they've got projection mapping now, where they could have turned those lights out and they could have projection map onto the field and done whatever. They could have made the field like suck into a hole so it looked like a going down a plug holes.
Speaker 3: A laser show. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's not a this was a this was a traditional lay mass laser show. Actual lasers.
Speaker 3: Projection mapping is three D projection mapping.
Speaker 1: It looks it's not lasers. Is it's not you're projecting images onto the field?
Speaker 3: Not a laser? What is it? It's not.
Speaker 4: It's projection mapping. It is like, yeah, it's just some lame image projected onto the field. But it's not a laser.
Speaker 3: It's not a laser. A laser is like a leaker, like a laser beam like on top of a shark. Light is projected onto the field. Yes, no, yes, but that okay, it's not a laser. It's fucking lame. It's my point.
Speaker 1: And there's no picture you could project onto the field that I'd be like, oh. And even the kids that were sitting there were like, I don't, I don't care about this.
Speaker 3: I reckon. I think of a picture you'd be interested in. No, I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: Sit it's sixty five in front of sixty five thousand people and look at projected pictures of Sydney Sweeney.
Speaker 3: Okay, slow mate, When.
Speaker 1: I want to see those photos is when I'm ear dropping them from people's phones onto my phone at the chaosk at the mall.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't want to see them at the stadium. Why can't we just put a band on, you know, sandstorm? Yeah I fell out with smoke. Yeah, I fell out the smoker place hands. I don't know. I just feel like they can't do it.
Speaker 1: We do nothing, and then they put on just project some lame thing onto the field. And what am I supposed to do this?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Very cool?
Speaker 1: So I just watched thirty guys try and kill each other for an hour, and now you're going to project the silver.
Speaker 3: Fern onto the field? Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I'm glad I put it up. Yeah it's a projection mapping, not lasers in your mind. Yeah, awesome, only because you could do way cooler shit. Yeah, I got a picture of you know, like ans Rink serving in slow mo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but again, I don't I don't even want to see that lame me to take your pick corner COVID a whole lot. It's all lome to be anyway. At least they're trying something. It was like when they put the marching bend in Eden Park. What book did you read that in the Droine show was the best? The chiefs drones are call Drones of call. I'll give you that anyway, do better with the halftime shows. We will be at the Postman's League tomorrow from what time two o'clock first two hundred.
Speaker 4: There you'll get a wristband, you get a risty from laws to get on the bus. And we've got drink specials. They're great drink specials, the way powerful drink specials. And we've got live music. We've got heaps of giveaways, got prizes to give away, galore, party shirts, beanies, laser shows. We'll do a laser show, maybe some projection mapping, and then also the commentary as always, it's on a radio herdeche as well so as well as I hate radio and on Sky Sporting brilliant.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see you then and if we don't, we'll see you on Monday for another episode of the Gender Podcast.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the ACC's Agender Podcast, brought to you by Export Ultra. For more episodes, like and follow on iHeartRadio for William you get your podcasts