Speaker 1: From the Zidim Podcast Network. This is for the Flesh Woe and Haley's Big Pod, brought to you by Chemist Warehouse. The biggest brands are the lowest prices.
Speaker 2: Flesh Woe and Hailey.
Speaker 3: Thank you brand. Good morning, Fleets, Fawn and Hailey, Welcome to the show. Happy versus September? Oh yeah, had September already? That's insane?
Speaker 2: How wild?
Speaker 3: Then calendar wise, we're spring a but I know it's not the spring equinox yet, but Noptember, October, November our spring months. Not feeling springy outside and tot you by the weekend's weather.
Speaker 2: No, is it bad everywhere?
Speaker 4: Because yeah, yesterday when I got home, I was driving on the motorway and it was just absolutely bucketing down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not a great day. Most of the country are quite windy and wet, right, so a good day if you're a kite border. Yes, the fifty gusts Missay Motorway one got blown away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's two too.
Speaker 3: Much wind for the Wednesday. For guys, Secret Sound this morning is back at forty thousand dollars a Jackpote seven o'clock, eight o'clock. Your next chances if you know the secret?
Speaker 2: Sound I reckon, we could get that up to fifty this.
Speaker 4: Week, surely, I mean forty is still good, but come on, so much money?
Speaker 2: Sound keep it brock.
Speaker 3: Top six on the way. Yeah. Well Michael Hill jeweler rip rip. But the company lives on and that's what he would have wanted. Yeah, they're releasing a Taylor Swift inspired engagement ring. Saw that, so I thought, why don't other companies get on board with Taylor Swift inspired products? Yeah? Have you seen over the weekend pretty much every region in New Zealand has been like, come and get married here, guys, we're just coming across a little bit desperate, yet a little bit peck me all right, so just everybody pump the brakes.
Speaker 2: Being so pecked me right now.
Speaker 3: I would find it quite hilarious if she did choose Parmeston North.
Speaker 4: She had no idea and just one photo of a beautiful venue and was like, oh, lovely.
Speaker 3: Lovely, and how do we get there? Flying? She's got her own plane. She's got her own plane. Did you see the memes Taylor surfer walking down the island? Yeah, it's just hip so good. I've missed those means, yeah, that's funny. So the top sex, Yeah, the top sex are products that in services that could be attached to this wedding.
Speaker 5: Play z ins Fleashboorne and Haley.
Speaker 4: This makes me so embarrassed. And I think it's probably because in New Zealand we don't really have this. We don't really have paparazzi do we, Like, no one's getting I mean.
Speaker 2: It was on the streets as big sib.
Speaker 3: I guess that like the newspapers might send or TV might go down, Yeah, try and track them down.
Speaker 4: Yeah maybe, but that would be only if there was like an international sea LB. Well you know Abbie Chatfield who she hosts a podcast.
Speaker 2: And she dates that guy from that band.
Speaker 4: Peaking Dark, Peaking Dark, thank you, thank God you knew it. She has a podcast. It's really popular. It's called it a Lot. And she admitted to accepting a one thousand dollars deal for staged paparazzi photos and that she paid the paparazzi sorry to take a photo of her then her and her then boyfriend and get like fake papped, right.
Speaker 2: And she was like, oh I reached out to them.
Speaker 4: It was this whole thing and she was speaking very candidly about it, going like, you know, I just wanted to get ahead at the time, and so I reached out to a local photographer and was like, can you come and pat me and I'll give you a gram And it has opened up this whole side of these Aussie influencers who were paying paparazzi, and now paparazzi has started leaking messages love received from various influences, like a woman called Pip Edwards who founded you know, Pee Nation very like sports brands. She reached out to paparazzi via Instagram a year or so ago asked them to come back and pap her because she didn't like the first shots and she was like no, like no, no, no, We're good. And she was like no, no, please, I'll give you something so much better and all the texts have come back. There's another one, a maths contestant who had messaged a pap to arrive at the airport and get a rival photos and then follow her to dinner.
Speaker 2: Embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she said that they would always she admitted to her and said, well, you just need to stay relevant. Another big brother and I'm a celebrity, Get me out of here. Winner offered again slid into a paparazzi's DMS and said that like was like you and I can split the profits between the photos that yourself.
Speaker 2: It goes on.
Speaker 3: They're so are they making from these photos of paparazzi.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: And I'm also like these are like not to be like tall poppy syndrome, but they're not.
Speaker 2: They're just like movie starts.
Speaker 4: They're just like reality TV stars and influences and whatnot.
Speaker 2: And this like it's so.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's so grid, so cringey.
Speaker 4: So cringey to be like, oh my god, I'm just out and and just like and then you think about them like kind of as they want to walk out in the outfit, you know, like, oh my god, I'm just trying to have lunch.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to have lunch. No paparazzis God so bad.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I was doing this thing the other day though, and I did there was I was being filmed, yeah, for this thing. I had a little crew with me as that and about, and a woman came up and she was like looking like this. She hit her phone and I turned around and I said oh, did you want to get a photo with me? She was like no, no, no, can you take a photo of me? And then it just stopped me in the middle of the shoot for me to take a photo of hermling good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want a photo of you. I don't know who.
Speaker 4: Yeah, She's like no, can you just take a photo of me? She felt pushy and it was a nice park. Yeah, nice, I was absolutely, I'll take a photo.
Speaker 2: Plays that ms sledge Born and Haley.
Speaker 3: Now, my polish is a little rusty. Okay. A there's a Polish ceo and he loves tennis. So he goes to the he goes to the US Open, and when tennis star Camille Rush, I think your polish has spot off. Actually I don't even know if that last one was Polish, to be honest, okay, but he's like signing things, passing it up as he's leaving the as he's leaving the court, and a little a little fellow, big big tennis fan, or he just got dragged there by his parents. I don't know how much does it cost to take a kid to the US Open. That'd have to like it. So the kid gets a hat with a signature on. Well, it would have, but the Polish millionaire CEO reaches over his shoulder and.
Speaker 2: Is subject, have you seen this video. I've seen the club. It's so funny. The kid's just like he was passing it to me. It's in his hair.
Speaker 3: The tennis player seize the kid and it's like, I'll give the kid the hat to the kid, you know, But then man, he intercepted it. And I mean the tennis player must be like, oh, this must be the kid's dad, or like he's helping him.
Speaker 2: Nope, you wink taking the kids kind of Like I say a point like.
Speaker 4: If you google pol Polish ceo comes out, Oh yeah, us open hat snatcher.
Speaker 3: So people Internet sliss are just like, we're gonna find out who this guy is. And we put it in the work and found out that it was indeed this guy. He was the Internet criminal of the day, wasn't. And then and then they found the most sinister looking photo of him. They couldn't. He looks like an Eastern European like Bond villain.
Speaker 2: No, mister Bonder, expect you to give me that hat?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, the yoink is crazy. I'm just watching now.
Speaker 3: That's so mad poor little kids, just like, hey, you took my head.
Speaker 2: You took my head for all as well.
Speaker 3: Now all as well because the guy, the tennis player whose name I will repeat now, he met with the.
Speaker 2: Kid and signed some stuff and had a photo with.
Speaker 3: It. All. Like Fletcher and I were talking about this, it all happened to quick. Yeah, they would have been a bit bit more like a week, and we finally at the end of the week we find out who this man is and then he fired from his job, ruin his life, his wife leaves.
Speaker 2: Him, so some things.
Speaker 4: He's been called online, sack of garbage, common thief, primitive, scammer, and shameful jerk.
Speaker 3: Quite like those shamful jerks. It was pretty embarrassing that because that went quite viral.
Speaker 2: You can't pretty quickly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's actually gone absolutely signed on social media.
Speaker 2: He hasn't issued an apology or anything.
Speaker 4: Apparently, since he's attempted to make amends with the fan and his family.
Speaker 2: He wanted to make things right.
Speaker 3: The tennis player made things right.
Speaker 2: Didn't he think it's a tennis player that made things right. No.
Speaker 4: No, The millionaire has since attempted to make a meme. Okay, you wanted to make things right, so I gave him the credentials. The tennis player for Brock's mum on the same social media I was using to contact her to be like, hey, can I.
Speaker 3: Get you right?
Speaker 4: So he helped kind of facility, so maybe he can make things right.
Speaker 2: But there's no more on there. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Little little male, Yeah, little mill for snatching her hat.
Speaker 3: Cool mil cool mel call it a mellol God. That embarrassing though, Like you gotta remember there are cameras also. It's especially at one of the most televised sports events in the world.
Speaker 1: Play fletchforn and Hailey.
Speaker 3: Silly.
Speaker 6: It is so silly, silly, silly, that silly, the first.
Speaker 3: Silly little pole for the week. How do you put your supermarket trolley? Just grab the nearest one or find the best. I'm more of a basket guy, but I'll do a basket fellow, bloody basket. Do a half half trolley renown again, but always scan for old soggy.
Speaker 2: Receipts and lettuce leaves. Yeah, dodge them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: A bent handle tells me it's been in a serious praying Yeah, and that's likely affected the wheel alignment. I'll check the rust in case corrosion. Somebody's taken it out and they've been sleeping in it for a few weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sleeping in it.
Speaker 3: Some people do vorn.
Speaker 4: Yes, effect, there's no real space for it. Like in some super markets. You grab it, you back it out, you push it through the things.
Speaker 3: You don't have enough time to be like and then you hear that it's whereas some of the supermarkets that are kind of to the side so you can put Yeah, who's got the best trolleys? Came up the other day? The worst trolley I've had a lot, really back wheel had a wobble, yeah, like a wi so it was making a noise as you push it in the front. The steering was gone in.
Speaker 2: The fighting it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right. Do you like the trolleys where all the wheels turn or the back wheels are back right straight and right front turn? Yeah? Yeah your best trolley?
Speaker 2: Who does have the best?
Speaker 3: I thought they were all just the same. No, one doesn't stick out to me as being superiorsco big doop trolley one of those.
Speaker 2: That's all. I would have thought a new world had the boogies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, but a New World's my local and sometimes I get a rickety Okay, I know they're doing their best as well, no complaints.
Speaker 3: Well, seventy eight percent of people just grabbed the nearest trolley, yeah, and twenty two percent of them try to find the best one. Okay, yeah, so some feedback on it.
Speaker 2: Becker said, I actually have a curse.
Speaker 3: No matter which super trolley I choose, it will be the loudest, most broken one they have every time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same, I'm calling the worst.
Speaker 3: What about when one wheel isn't quite touching the ground. Yes, Oh yeah, that's weird. How do today? It's all out of kilter. It's like when you go to a cafe and the outside tables wobbly. She is a yeah, if you're a cafe, Abigail said, I need to have space to contain nineteen month old twins. It's very hard to find one that has both seat belts still intact. Not that that'll stop them climbing out. Yeah, I'm almost letting them run at that stage. I just put them in the trolley and just kind of stack the tins around them.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, totally put them in the bucket and on top.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, just hold that Yeah, back in the day before the supermarket had his announcement saying, please don't hang off the front of the trolley. You used to ride it out, Yeah, hanging on down the ramp. Sam says, how do people have time to worry about weird shit like what trolley they get? Just moment when you have a bad one to carry on your day? All right, what you've done has taken time to moan about people moaning, which is worse.
Speaker 2: Than it's sort of a double mode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a double mind. Now used your time to have a moan about people using their time to have a moon. Yeah, this is just having a moan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good to reflect that to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes you gotta hold a mirror just society, look at yourself, you do. I only go with the smaller ones. That way they're easier to whip around. This, says Carlina. That sounds a half trolley tip as well. The half trolleys you can push them over the self served shelf. Can you has that a car flage guarantee? No reason. My Supermarket's got a sign to show you how to do it. And if someone's standing there with their trolley in the middle, they'll push it over and show them right, it's genius.
Speaker 4: I do sort of think you shouldn't have a trolley in the self I agree.
Speaker 3: My local SIMCA has a giant self serve area. It does.
Speaker 2: It's not actually too bad, a huge turning circle there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and sometimes they'll only have like one or two people on actual the actual checkouts. Just should do that, yeah, Brian said. It has to give good vibes and not have a random lettuce leap in it. And that's how she pecks your trolley vibes good vibes. Always have a random letters sleep in there speak letters that always falls falls off for that leaf too, by the way. Yeah, but you know you know those leaves anywhere. Nah, you pull them, hold them off. I'll move some to get one without the stupid cup holders on the handlebar, said Sheldon.
Speaker 2: Oh cup holders if some do.
Speaker 3: Some do have the posh you know the supermarkets with the cafes in them. Yeah, that coffin a walk, Sarah said. In the UK, they chain them up so you have no choice. You just get literally the one on the back. Oh, you can't pull more than one out of the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of like at an airport, you know, when you've got to like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, you want to push down otherwise the wheels lock and they change you nine dollars for a trolley or something ridiculous. Tayler, I'm not going to be that guy with the one trolley screeching down every aisle. So it's a thorough inspection before I picked mine. Yeah, good, I Rene said, always check the wheels before you commit. No one wants to have a clonky, noisy trolley.
Speaker 2: No, they're the parts. It ruins the whole experience.
Speaker 3: Kills the entire experience. Also, when I do get a big trolley, I like to drift it around the corners.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you've got to have you whet to take your drift it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kayla said, My anxiety could never let me take more than half a second extra to annoy the person that's two hundred minutes behind me. So that sounds like she's just taking whatever trolley she's given. What are people? Please don't and Victoria said it has to have a cup holder and a slot for the scan to go hold a thingy. What are you scanning your own?
Speaker 2: Is that packing? So that does that?
Speaker 3: And mine like, will you be it as you go? Min uc Well said market got rid of that. I think people were stealing too much.
Speaker 4: Absolutely be taking the parts monitored.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, they would. They would apparently do random checks every now and again. I'm not random enough to stuff everybody. Hey, that's life. Well, silly little pole. Today we asked how do you pick your supermarket trolley? And seventy eight percent of you just grabbed the nearest one.
Speaker 1: Play z MS Fletchborne and Haley play z MS Fletchborn and.
Speaker 2: Try and Passion for the music we play.
Speaker 3: Sure listened to Sabrina Carpenter's new album Top to Tail twice. It's pretty good. Ay, there are some bops in it. Yeah, there are some really good songs and it's some content that is some lines. When it was happening, and I looked at my daughter and it went straight over her head and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, I saw her doing an interview about some of the lyrics of the new album, and she was like, what do you say to the response you've been getting that people are like it's so controversial, And she was like, you need to get out more.
Speaker 3: Yeah she here. Yeah, Yeah, it's abundantly clear that she doesn't care well from Passion Pamusic music, well, for passion, for music to a funny story.
Speaker 4: I'm all the boxes, we laugh out louder songs.
Speaker 3: A British warehouse worker has been ruled he was unfairly dismissed after being accused of impersonating Michael Jackson and making offensive noises towards a particular colleague.
Speaker 2: Okay, the colleague who will call s M.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's what they referred to in the court papers, because they wanted to keep their name immediately. I just S Stephen Murray, Sarah Mark, Stephanie M. Mitchell reported Lucas, now Lucas, you'll remember as the person making Michael Jackson noises in December between twenty three, claiming he was making Michael Jackson's he he sound.
Speaker 2: Monkey noises and racist remarks.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay. Lucas denied making monkey noises, but admitted to see I'd chuck on a denial of the racist remark. I mean you would wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Yet Hey, hey, Iver, I did.
Speaker 3: Not make monkey noises.
Speaker 2: I know it, never in person.
Speaker 3: I was racist years, but no monkey, but admitted to making embarrassing and juvenile grunting and moaning noises at work.
Speaker 2: Oh this guy sounds terrible to work with.
Speaker 3: He was suspended from breaching the bullying harassment policies and then in March twenty twenty four fired completely. He appealed this, he said, this is unfair. You haven't heard my start of the story. Tell us more, and I think they tried to and he got frustrated and he banged his fist on the table and left. Now, it was ruled that while his behavior was unprofessional and immature, there was no evidence of distress cause to sm or that it amounted to bullying or harassment. And they'd been working together for a long time and he hadn't had a problem with the.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah, that would drive you crazy.
Speaker 3: So they had to pay the Lucas the Michael Jackson twenty four thousand New Zealand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 3: But then they haved it because they said, while his conduct was not grounds were dismissal very inappropriate in the workplace. And then they met the guy, right, and we're just like, take half off. This guy's the most annoying person I've come across. Right, Yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Would be so annoying unless it's But how did he I just want.
Speaker 4: To know how we transitioned between the Michael Jackson, the monkey noises and the racism.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean? I mean you see a creative flow that I don't want to here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sort of.
Speaker 2: It's clunky.
Speaker 3: Can you find anyone these days? Jesu, it's hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was racist and they're like, oh, we're going to pay him money for unfair dismissal.
Speaker 3: And again I will reiterate he was accused of monkey noises. He he sounds and racist remarks denied making monkey noises.
Speaker 2: Michael Jackson and.
Speaker 3: Ms Flitch, Vaughan and Hayley from the unmoderated comments section, this is the top six. Well, hello, Michael Hill, jeweler r I P yeah, yeah, pieces, piece pieces, jesus, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: It's because I was reading releases. Releases. They've released a ring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've released one that looks like Taylor Swift's engagement ring. Some I'm saying it's it's it looks a bit better than the Taylor Swift engage.
Speaker 4: Things so good for your Forever era inspired by Taylor made for You. That's good marketing, it's good, but.
Speaker 3: It's until she comes here. Yeah, I'm sure they've run that past of their legal department. Do you reckon and they'll be in the clear? Yeah, yeah, right. I don't know it's run on the nose. It doesn't look that much like her ring. I think it's just the fat, the shape of the diamond.
Speaker 4: Big big square diamond on a gold band. You know, it's a simple, yeah, little thing.
Speaker 3: Well, I've got the top six other companies that should be getting on board with Taylor Swift kind of like products or services.
Speaker 2: Yeah good, but it's a great.
Speaker 3: Time to do some marketing and you know, looking forward once they are married and they're sharing at home and stuff, there's a whole lot more opportunities. A lot of regions over the weekend we're posting, you know why they should be visiting to get married. Yeah. Well, I've got the top six other companies that need to get on board with the Taylor Travis themes. Number six on the list, there's Raisin's new color palette called the I don't know. They all look the same to me. You just pick for when Travis and Taylor renovate their first one. Yes, really put some stress in the situation.
Speaker 2: Go half black?
Speaker 4: Are you gonn go alabasta? Are we going eggshll White's not white.
Speaker 3: It's just it just still looks like the same white to me.
Speaker 2: So many whites. I have no idea when I renovated.
Speaker 3: Number five on the list of the Yeah, people want to know my white you're white. There's not a lot of white in your house. Basically number five on the list of the top six. Other companies that need to get on board with the Taylor Travis you know relationship product wise is my food bag's new boring Dinners? We just make it because they're easy and no one could decide. Travis and Taylor Range great. Yeah, it's what kind of food it's going to be in that has a chef, though, I feel like they just have a chef.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think they're ever microwaving a meal.
Speaker 3: Do you don't reckon nahal Chief, what if they're doing a dirty mac and cheese?
Speaker 2: Number four on the last of the top sex.
Speaker 3: Other companies that need to get on board with this Taylor Travis theme, Cold Water Surfs. If you don't like how I do your washing, do it yourself. Fragrance Range. Yeah, you know, you've got the smell of inconsistency and ye you know the smell of washing things together that should have been washed separate. You know that someone's put a towel in here, sort of situation. Number three on the last of the top six. Other companies that need to get on board with the Taylor Travis theme is dueling goes what language you're even speaking? It's like, I don't know you downloadable content? Oh yeah, okay, yeah, I'll shut across the bow there, because it's not always going to be smooth sailing? Is it? Number two?
Speaker 2: Other less, isn't it?
Speaker 3: So? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Could they resurrect love?
Speaker 3: They'll find out?
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Number two on the last of the top sex. Other companies that need to get on board then Espresso. Oh you made yourself a coffee and even often to make me one single? Sup? Right?
Speaker 2: A single coffee?
Speaker 7: Did you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But there's only one of them? Yeah right, I just like I would have loved to coffee. There was only one of them, right. And Number one on the last of the top sex. Other companies that need to get on board with the Tato them is the brand new Ford Jesus.
Speaker 2: That's me, though I'm not a good passenger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm the driver. You drive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the driving.
Speaker 3: You do the driving.
Speaker 2: Then hey, yeah, someone can do that.
Speaker 4: Can you close to the barriers.
Speaker 2: Something?
Speaker 3: Develop a problem with your driving? It wasn't a problem when anywhere that is Today's top Sex plays.
Speaker 1: It MS Fletchborn and Haley plays it MS Fletchborn and Hailey.
Speaker 4: Returned home after a weekend away yesterday to some mail, get any mail? Oh my god, so my parents have redirected all of their mail to my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, god, they love a redirect and.
Speaker 4: They holy the amount of mail these people get.
Speaker 3: Appearents still get lots of mail, like everything is daily, like daily mail. My power bell is emailed, everything is email. These guys not Patsy and Craig, Not Patsy and Crag. I have a mountain for them for when they get home from Italy. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: And then you do actually get a letter, You're like, what is this?
Speaker 3: So one of them was addressed to me, Well, I recently sent my parents a postcard. My daughter's wrote a postcard. Two dollars ninety to a postcard. That's why, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's too expensive.
Speaker 4: Will the Ministry of Justice doesn't mind paying to send Hailey Jane Sprow a letter? And I was like it put the the hebe jbis up me. Dear Haley, the court is trying the court. I was like the court, okay, the court is trying to locate a person who has unpaid fines or reparation. We believe you are this person. I'm this person.
Speaker 2: We're sending you this letter because Inland Revenue.
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus, it's worse the We're sending you this letter because has advised us of new information for you.
Speaker 4: We propose to pass this information to the court to enforce unpaid fines or reparationally behalf.
Speaker 3: Wait, is this a scam?
Speaker 4: One of those sname please contact us on eight hundred four Fines, which is Ministry of Justice's phone number for them.
Speaker 3: Straighten it is it is. It's eight hundred and four finds is the Ministry of Justice.
Speaker 4: If you do not believe you are this person we are looking for Hailey Jane Sprow, that is me.
Speaker 2: You've had an accountant for years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I guess went on my idea again this morning to be like, maybe did I miss a tax bill or did it is there something lingering that I forgot to pay?
Speaker 2: There's nothing but what a very is it confirmed?
Speaker 3: In Land Revenue? It's not like, because remember how you love driving in bus lanes.
Speaker 4: But my car is not registered under my name hashtag gifted, hashtag ad you know, hashtag promo. So company tickets at North Harbor Man's poor North Harbor Man's, and I do apologize fang it.
Speaker 2: Down the bus lane sometimes. So I don't know what this could be.
Speaker 3: Oh, you better hope it's not, because you know, you hear stories all the time of people with the same name or very similar there'd be no other Hales brows.
Speaker 4: But if I had parking fines or speeding fines from my old cards, it's not idea, and I would have had more letters to say, you know fine or notice fine.
Speaker 2: I haven't had any of those.
Speaker 4: So other other than that, what do I pay taxes and GST and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: I've paid all that. You I just love the wording.
Speaker 3: You haven't ever been part of a company.
Speaker 2: I had a.
Speaker 4: Company once ages ago, but that was all cleared up years ago.
Speaker 5: What was that?
Speaker 2: Was it? Somebody seeming it as an unpaid toll day, wouldn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: A corte?
Speaker 4: And also, I mean I do have unpaid tolls, but North Harbor Master's just sort of that outcome though, I just did like multiple trips up north totally bed Haley bad ambassador.
Speaker 2: You're a man asbassador, You're.
Speaker 3: Enough.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Man's Bassett is going to fly with head offices.
Speaker 4: I am a master best.
Speaker 2: I think your deal's over now. I think they're going to pull the plank caused me.
Speaker 4: There's a Hailey Sprown lead Man's assad.
Speaker 2: Okay, pay your tolls, pay whatever. I mean. I just I'm nervous. I will obviously I'm going to lead us all up. And I just gave them an updated contact a dress.
Speaker 3: It won't be that you are a tax Somebody else said there's an ID scam going around at the moment, but that that that's got a barkot on it, and it's got the right phone number, and it's.
Speaker 4: Got the Ministry of Justice, the Pakia lady and the Mardi man to show that we're all just living in harmony in Unison under the justice system.
Speaker 3: But you make sure you call a phone number that you is from the actual website, not not on that letter, just in case the webs legit.
Speaker 2: Though and elections bark the same number.
Speaker 3: Because I just went to the Justice stock garve dot in z and it is eight hundred and four fines?
Speaker 4: Did I get hotter now that I'm a crim? Not only am I a mare's aabestador, you're a Crian lawyer's abassador, yeah, but I am a criminal.
Speaker 3: Well, make sure you join us tomorrow to find out if Haley is going to prison? Yeah, or if maybe one of our own business ventures owes a lot of tags.
Speaker 2: Mm, we'll find out tomorrow.
Speaker 3: We will.
Speaker 4: We'll keep you updated on my criminal activity when the saga continues.
Speaker 5: Play z ms Fletchborn and Haley.
Speaker 4: I'm really enjoying taching you how to say all of the Italian and French designers' names.
Speaker 3: I wanted to say Hermes, but Hermes and Kavinci. Yeah, I'm not allowed to say it like that.
Speaker 2: Apparently, No, that's a different that's.
Speaker 3: Not their names. Then, right, get the weekend. I bought something and he was like, are you in our database? I was like I don't know, and he's like, okay, I'll check your phone number. I was like all right, and I put on a phone umber and then he looked at my name, and he looked at me, and he looked at my name and he looked at me and I was like, what do you reckon? It sounds like and he was.
Speaker 2: Like, vulgan Jan he's never heard the name.
Speaker 3: He was a young fellow right, okay, he's a young fellow born and he's like spell like this.
Speaker 2: That's spell for the whole unnecessary.
Speaker 3: You go, dude, you could just go v au and then straight to the end, cut out the G and the H and the second half. Yeah, people are getting to moray I reckon. Yeah, oh yeah, I'll say it. I'll getting done by that. I always liked about it.
Speaker 2: I'm not afraid to. So next time he's going to let the beneficiaries have that.
Speaker 3: He's going to let him.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not, he's not he would not.
Speaker 3: Dare having received him, Yeah, exactly, And it was looking forward to maybe one day again.
Speaker 4: Can I just signed step to take a step backwards. Yes, we have had confirmation from Derek at North Harbor Master, who is my boss really, and he is happy with man'sdebassador.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he gets carried away.
Speaker 2: He gave me a Mustang and even just looked at my license.
Speaker 4: You know, you know, bloody stop it being a mensdebassador.
Speaker 3: Love that, Okay, all right, all right, a young couple brought up a TikTok though I see on the horizon a bunch of pretty cringe and hard to watch content. As their joint account name is Felicia. Felicia, Felicia, all right, Felicia ex Harold had a couples account. They've got a couple. How many people are still doing couples accounts like Instagram and stuff?
Speaker 2: Those that don't have trust because it.
Speaker 3: Screams that doesn't it they have no trust? No, but mine, Darryl just doesn't do social media.
Speaker 2: So I just like to keep you updated on Darryl's happening. Will Will Will bloody show Daryl.
Speaker 3: And what was actually happening is Daryl was liking too many hot models, yeah, reposting some girls and bikinias. Don't Darryl. So this joint cause they said they had a big break on their wedding day between like the official stuff and the reception. They had a five hour social battery recharge. And this is what's made the internet go. What you just stopped your wedding for five hours. So I five as someone that they'll pays for chat GPT because I'm going to work my way out of my personal recession, and you got to spend money to make money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've used chat and I was like, what's the deal with this?
Speaker 3: With this it's a long how tradition really a lot of religions having a lot of cultures around the world. Have they obviously not called it a social battery recharge because that's a relatively new term, right, But yeah, early morning or mid morning ceremonies and then it goes away. Everyone goes away because a lot of the time, like there might be a wedding, but everybody still had jobs they needed to do, right, that were crucial, you know, to get done. So they'd go away and they'd milk the cowsil, they'd plow the field. They'd pluck a chicken and it's twenty five like a chicken road tesseries at the supermarket.
Speaker 2: Yeahs had to be plucked.
Speaker 4: They burn them off when they're going round anymore.
Speaker 2: You think they go on to the road test thing. Yeah, they burn off their heads and and everything.
Speaker 3: The beaks would be one of the last man standing. And then when it burns off, they cod it in honey soy yeah.
Speaker 2: Or off the course.
Speaker 3: You will gutspurn out it's.
Speaker 4: Crazy think people are still manually plucking chickens. It's me.
Speaker 3: So they go away, they pluck their chickens, and they come back five hours later for the nieza, for the party. This wedding that's gone viral. Where did the guests go? Did they just stay at the reception or turn to remark ee.
Speaker 4: Our finds measure as we walk away five hours come back legless, legless even.
Speaker 2: Be on the floor. Okay, here's the positive of it.
Speaker 3: If you need to charge the social battery like this, the ceremony is the least social part of it.
Speaker 2: You need a full battery for later on.
Speaker 3: So if you're dipping into your battery reserves earlier in the day, the small talk, the how are lovely to meet you? And then that dips the battery. And then there's that they go away for photos, but it's not long enough to kind of like nip off for a nap or gon't have a quite bitter quiet time. You're expected to carry on and socialized, but you're drinking on their ticket. Yeah, and then later on you're still drinking on their ticket and you're tied and what have. But imagine being able to do the form stuff in the morning, go away, do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Bradish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it's brunch and you're drinking, you're drinking on your saving the people getting married, money friends.
Speaker 2: It just going to find a bar and get aid. We went to a.
Speaker 4: Reception, the three of us, and then they were like, oh, pop back in five hours.
Speaker 2: We'll be like, should we be pop down to the Irish? You know what I mean? Wait a minute, I wasn't on board, but we're going to We're gonna go to the Irish. We're gonna get a burger and we can get some guineas. We're gonna get a couple brandy pikes.
Speaker 4: We'll get to the point where like, I don't even want to go back when it's so much fun here.
Speaker 2: Speech isn't going to be quiet? Yeah twenty first like a brother brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm I'm all for a social battery recharge as somebody whose battery does put their out quite easily. I'm not going to yeah rechargeable. You've been recharged too many times. We kind of need to throw you out.
Speaker 2: And then it's a little bit yeah yeah, put me on.
Speaker 5: The floor, play Zim's flesh phone and Hayley.
Speaker 2: So we this is.
Speaker 4: If you haven't seen this, a really employee to watch the whole clip.
Speaker 2: Pens and Burn.
Speaker 4: He did a cover while he was in his live concert of Adele.
Speaker 2: Listen to this. It is ridiculous. It is incredible. We listened to the whole thing. Eh, listen, the big notes coming up.
Speaker 3: The big note, the big test of this song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a little skim listen.
Speaker 3: He's good.
Speaker 2: Happened again. We listened to this on Friday in the car and I got Goosey's.
Speaker 3: So good. The whole song's online.
Speaker 4: If your musical, that's the original key that Adele sings in Dell Sings and bens but you've got to go check it out.
Speaker 2: Benson Boone covers of.
Speaker 3: Dow When we were young. Yesterday I attended a recipe that has been long talked about on the show. Okay, what year would it have been? Three years ago? Even that we had David Kraus and studio special guests David Kreles, comedian, very funny man, wild wild energy, a wild energy on that fella uh loose you know, and he mentioned Filipino meat life and we said, David krez tell us more and he said, it's hard to describe it's like meat life, but in the middle of eggs and Frankfurter's it's just meat upon meat upon met It's a meat and meaty meaty and then chuck some egg in there and some herbs and some spices and well, yesterday I was going to a friends for lunch and I thought, I'm gonna make Filipino meatlofe to take because why not try o weird recipe for the first time when you're going to someone's house for lunch. I was just gonna say, you go to people's house, you want to impress with a dish, and you're gonna make something you've never ever made before. Yeah, so I use the traditional cooking method of steaming it, so okay, So what happens is you get mints. I mixed beef beef mints and porkmants. Yeah, and I didn't have like Costco hot dogs. Okay, but I think the every recipe I saw it was like, no, no, no, don't use a good sausage, please, don't don't be a fool. You put a rotten probably lemle cheese cheesy wheezes in there, and then you boil a whole lot of eggs and put them in there as well. And so you get the mints in the and then you lay it on it. You grease up a bit of tinfoil and then you pet pat pat pet pet the mince into like a big square patty, and then in the middle you put By the way, it'll also see American string cheese like out of a can, but I didn't have that, so I just sliced cheese thin and put that in there, and then some actual beef sausages because I didn't have it. So it was a bit of like a posh fillip and I think that's where I went. I used. They loved it, and last night because I overestimated how much and I was left with two full sized Filipino met lives. So last night I pretty much ate and my kids were like, it looks like a big, huge ship and I was like, oftill the best tasting things do. And then they taste it and they're like, Okay, that is legitimately delicious because the meat isn't it with like what there is there any season?
Speaker 4: Because my mom's meat life is a more of a barbecue, you know, stick sauce.
Speaker 2: It's really sticky and saucy.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what a this is a big pork, eggs, bread crumbs, carrot, capsicum, chopped up, onion, garlic optional to put raisins in. And I.
Speaker 4: That's a controversial for Philippino food. I sometimes it's just it's crazy, it's wild. And then Michael Relish ketchup soy sauce.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's what you put in the thing, and then you just jam in like sizzlers or frank food is next, So I do it. I'm going, I'm going, I'm going like trailer trailer park on Okay, I'm just sing.
Speaker 4: A pictron line of one that it does have the raisins in us. Yeah, yes, we're burst.
Speaker 2: Yes, such a controversial addition to a savory right.
Speaker 3: So after all these years, you finally make this dish and you send Haley and I photo and looked rank and before it was cooked it did look odd. And when it was steamed, because I steamed it, and when I took off the tin flot, it looked even worse.
Speaker 2: Then I grilled it, yeah, and it browned up and it looks nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So and it tasted real young. I was like basically a burger patty with a sausage inside and some eggs. Yeah, it was just meat and pickle. Would almost be a cheeseburger. Right, you can't go wrong. It's at the point where you seen us photos in the group chat that I think we're living in a simulation because we're sitting on the plane Haley and I coming back from Australia and I'm like, oh, Vaughn's finally making the Philippine and meat loaf. Haley Lock, I look at that walking down the aisle. David Kreos bullshit, No, yeah, he was sitting like three rows back from us. I was like, hey, like, Vaughan's making the Filippino.
Speaker 2: And he got real excited.
Speaker 3: I should have seen it photos. Yes, it was like it was like yeah, it was like we're living in a simulation.
Speaker 2: It ran out of characters.
Speaker 4: Andreos heard his name and popped up on a plane in Australia.
Speaker 2: It was so funny. We were like, oh my god, David, it was like, that looks good.
Speaker 3: Some Filipino. By the way, I think we're quite popular with the Filipino community getting some feedback on it and Potto.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry if I say that wrong. You dip it in sweet or sour sauce.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, it's messing for me.
Speaker 2: There was no sauce, not sat enough.
Speaker 3: It was very moist.
Speaker 2: It was very but yes, very very nice, very niced.
Speaker 3: Somebody else said Filipino here when we eat Filipino meatlove or in beet as, we've just let it called. I think you're massacred.
Speaker 2: We usually put banana kitchup on it. What sorry, banana kitchen?
Speaker 3: What like kitschip mixed with banana go on, go on? Got Bana kitchen was also known as banana sauce in the Philippine fruit kitchup, condiment made from banana, sugar, vinegar and spices.
Speaker 2: Yes, it actually looks. It looks kind of like a curry sauce, like.
Speaker 3: A I'm natural color is brownish yellow, but it's often dyed red to resemble. Can you make some? Yes?
Speaker 2: Should make some? I w well, brother, good on you for trying new.
Speaker 3: Thanks, yeah, you know, and you find me putting a sausage and eggs and side more meat.
Speaker 1: Plays Fleshborn and Haley play ms Fletchborne and Hailey.
Speaker 4: Right now, I want to know how far did you go for your partner or how far did they go for you, a grand gesture, a big.
Speaker 3: Move, because let's be honest, you're always going to remind them you win that far.
Speaker 2: Yes now and sorry, I just had a little mental breakdown. So it was this is the show of the MENTB. Yes, if you need to have a mint. B No, I'm good. Actually, I've just seen how good is life today.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling I don't know where I am in my cycle, but I'm at that point where everything's great.
Speaker 4: The far it comes trumbling down and I lose my mind. So there was a Canadian couple, Steve and Janine. They were out at dinner and she looked down at her hand and did this thing that I've done before. You go, oh my god, wedding ring's gone, both of them. The engagement rang the big rock, one carrot diamond solitaire and a slim white gold band with some small diamonds on it. Gone. She never takes them off. Frantic, she was like absolutely beside herself, searching the restaurant, which wasn't far from where they lived.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 4: So they thought that maybe they the she'd wash, you know, ben washing dishes or something that slipped down the drain.
Speaker 2: Nothing like that.
Speaker 4: Back at home, they was checking the security cameras saw that she'd had them the day before. Ye, And then on the security cameras noticed that while she was out watering her plants in the garden, they were gone from the hand.
Speaker 2: Now I'm thinking these must be some great cameras. I want to know the making model. Yeah, yeah, do you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So they went through her day, you said, and they were like, oh, she was gardening and she was working with some compost not just some composts, but eighteen tons worth of composts that they have at their house, right, and it's all in this like big compost bag.
Speaker 2: And so her husband thought, after.
Speaker 4: They obviously like searched the house and everything everywhere else, could it be in the compost? So he single handedly went through eighteen tons of compost looking for them.
Speaker 3: Eighteen tons. They's a farm or something must do? Is that that's a lot, right, that's eighteen thousand kilograms of composts now buying a bag of compost at forty liters?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how much is that? Yeah, we're on a farm. We're on a farm. Because it's huge, it's like a big dog.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, they're proper doing mass compost Nadia Limbs styles yeah, ye ye, So like Nadia Alimtas, she could dispose of a body in a compost. I know, was that mon was hot when she said yeah, But it was at that moment I thought, well, I'll just watch myself around Natio and I'll never cross her and never say a bad thing about her. And I don't want to end up in her hot compost because you go quite hot, it goes the gases, it cooks you, yeah, basically melts down. But now she's to behind the bones.
Speaker 4: If I was to die, not being murdered by nadialimb but I died of natural causes, put me.
Speaker 3: In the compost.
Speaker 2: Compost man, great idea.
Speaker 4: So he goes through those eighteen tons of compost like a mountain of it doesn't mean a mountain of composts. He bloody finds them. He found He doesn't stop until he finds them. And he found them both, the diamond, the winning rag. And she was like most husands will be like, oh, well, you know.
Speaker 3: Doing there one of those like metal deticular wands that airport security use and just kind of warn it through the compost because of that serious compost is there'll be no other middle, isn't it?
Speaker 7: Nah?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: He said it was actually lucky that people think that's a lot. The day before there was more and it got trucked away, so like it's anyway he just went. He was like above and beyond. And I want to know when did you go above and beyond for your partner? You made a huge move.
Speaker 2: Or they made it for you?
Speaker 3: Really out of your way? How pleased them to find something? To do something? And how far did you go one that you love? Okay, I eight hundred dance in him as a number. We'd love to hear his story ticks through nine six nine six?
Speaker 4: How far did you go for your partner? How far did you go for your partner? How far did your partner go for you? Because a man sifted through eighteen tons of compos to find his wife's winning rings.
Speaker 3: And he found them, I would have just rung insurance. Same, it's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lost a sill tart. Yes, a message is in.
Speaker 3: My boyfriend whiddled me a cone piece yesterday after I made an offhand comment that smoking joints was using up too much of our weed. Took him over four hours.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes I think that lovers did. And sometimes I just hear beautiful stories like that.
Speaker 3: Wow, So it was wood?
Speaker 2: What is a home? It's this is? This is drugs? What's a cone? What's name was it?
Speaker 3: What's a cone?
Speaker 2: Piece?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: What the weed sits in?
Speaker 3: I thought you just made those out of bike valves and a bit of mish, and you're stuck in a spri ask me, I don't. I'm not awa.
Speaker 2: It's so embarrassing. This is the most embarrassing thing.
Speaker 3: High person who missaged in four five your phone the Marines and four for five? Can you tell us exactly what that is? Where does it go marijuana related? This is much flasher than a bike valve. So but then my he's wittled it out of wood? Would when you light it? And then I don't know what is on the drugs? For? Move on?
Speaker 2: Like we clearly don't know?
Speaker 3: How is cooler? My partners an avid fisherman. I gag at the smell of fish. He asked me to grab some burly cubes, catch off up one, grab some Burlei cubes with my bare hands, and I just did it, and I was like, I must love this guy.
Speaker 2: Wow, I just touched them was alive.
Speaker 4: Love was actually alive when I first started going out with my now wife.
Speaker 2: So we ended, well, oh no, you've played the song. It's quite a long story.
Speaker 3: We'll come back with that story comes. Don't you go anywhere?
Speaker 2: Here's just a beavererrod zeb don't do my job.
Speaker 3: It's a little song called Days's And I tell you what, it's great to see a return to form from the beepster.
Speaker 4: We want to know how far your partner went for you, or how far you went for your partner after a man sifted through eighteen tons of compost to find his wife's wedding rings. Now I'll finish that story that I started when I was first going out with my now wife.
Speaker 2: So we know it.
Speaker 4: We were going out for dinner. We pull out outside the restaurant. I turned the car off, past her the key. She hops out of the car, and the keys fall into the ground and down the drain. I opened up the drain, stripped down, lowered myself down, and searched for them with my feet until I found them. It was it was too tight to bend over, and the great thing over my head. The water at the bottom was only about knee deep, though talk about half an hour to find them. But I did it like sifting around a drain with your toes yuck.
Speaker 3: I just would have been like I would have got a magnet. And then you're like, I'm gonna get lucky. And you go back to their house and you're like oh, and they're like, no, you're a train man. Drain. You probably caught something doing that drain. Yeah. Lots of people kind of telling us how great they are. Yeah, other way round the way around, and say, my partner did this for me. But you know, I would hope your partner is telling these sorts of stories. We were driving through France once heading to Paris to flow back to New Zealand. Must have been nice. I asked my wife, are you okay? She says she missed the South of France. I pulled off at the next motorway junction. We headed back to the south of France, where we spent another three days. We were about seven hundred ks away when I turned around, and the wife was very happy. What about the flights? If you were just spending three days in Paris and you're for three days in South of Francis, parents, that's fine. But I had paid for flights and had to pay a rebook or even for brand new fly It's very stressful as someone that pre box everything. Yeah, very very fruitful. Yeah, but I'll tell you what. There's a couple of auto corrects in this next text that made it a whole lot funnier. About three months into daddy might now white. That means wife, Yeah she had.
Speaker 4: She might be white though, and she could have been brown, but she could.
Speaker 3: Have had for the like and she's gone. After three months of dating my now wife, she had a dick collector knock on the front door.
Speaker 2: Okay, what don't you hate with that knock on the front Yeah, my god, I'm here again. This is just a message straight back, and it's voice to text your bastards.
Speaker 4: It's actually a very funny way if you were going over to a hook ups house and you knock on the door and be like, I'm here to collection collecting.
Speaker 3: Day, knocking into her into with a twenty five thousand dollars demand because the exident paid the bills like he said he would, and without hesitation, I called my back and got a loan and went to debt for it. Oh what, no, how long had you been seeing it before you paid all the dick away awake the that's insane. Oh, that's the unbelievable.
Speaker 7: Um.
Speaker 2: A lifetime of struggling with my weight made worse by having kids.
Speaker 3: My husband played for gastric bypass surgery gave me a whole lease on life. Good for you. A cone piece sits in the steam that goes into the bong and the weed is packed into the cone pace. Thank you for that, and the cone piece is let and then the smoke is sucked into the bong and then up into your lungs. So it is he went on something out of wood that will be facing extremely and that is true.
Speaker 5: Plays it.
Speaker 3: Flesh and Hailey went to Sydney over the weekend.
Speaker 2: We may we might not look like it, but where we did the Sydney Marathon. Yeah was that on at the weekend? Yes, it was just keep that quiet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I just went with the training. I didn't think people wanted to see it.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's law. You have to post your Strava right for me, even though you post it. Look, it's kind of showing exactly where you live.
Speaker 2: I run for me.
Speaker 3: I run for me as well. I don't like to go on about my running. Yeah, but we decided we'll go to sitting for the week. We didn't do that.
Speaker 2: I think we're the only people instead of not doing not there for it. It's crazy. I wish I had known it was on. We hit a really fun trip.
Speaker 4: But so when we got to the airport, I will say we popped into the Kado loud.
Speaker 3: He is flying the National carry. Of course, the staff loved Hailey. She got a free wine. I'm not a plane even though she didn't have the ticket for want a seat ticket.
Speaker 4: And then they came up with a glass of bubbles. They're like you want there, and I was like, excuse you. She's like yes, someone ordered one too many and I was like, I'll take you that.
Speaker 3: Surprisingly, for once, it wasn't you got a code name for Haley on the plane the hoover that the hoover if there's anyone that there's overflow six yeah, six seed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where's the saying she's in succeeed succeed. So yeah, that was They were very lovely, the flood attendants.
Speaker 4: And so we were in in the lounge having some cocktails because they're free in the and why not. And then you looked over my shoulder and you were like, hang on, isn't that Alex Warren?
Speaker 2: The Alex Warren who we only just met? Like when was he here a couple of weeks ago?
Speaker 3: A couple of weeks ago? We got to interviewer? So did he have a holder here after did the show? That's what we were just like, no, because I'd seen there was that remember.
Speaker 2: That there was a bad time video from as Australian tour.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yeah. They were calling for a middic and he's like, why do you.
Speaker 2: Want to tie? Yeah, Maddie, Yeah, Maddick.
Speaker 3: It's a great video. Because I was like, yeah, maybe is he still been in news illinor what?
Speaker 4: I was like, it's hair mate, figure it out because we knew you had been yeah here and then in Australia. So we got up to get another cocktail. I opted for an espresso martini and you went for a nice grapefruit number.
Speaker 3: And we should you be drinking great for a Yeah? No, I'm okay at the moment. Oh my god, be careful, be careful, thank you.
Speaker 2: You gotta be careful. Your age, your pregnancy could be Jeria, what was well?
Speaker 3: Cher?
Speaker 2: Anyway, so you went.
Speaker 4: We were like, well, let's go say hi. So we went in and he was like in this little corner bit and we were like hi Alex and we're like, oh, we just interviewed you. And he was like, oh my god, yeah, like how are you And he was like I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm so tired.
Speaker 4: He was so tired and he had been Perth Perth and then was getting a Houston flight.
Speaker 3: So he was just transitting back through New zeal So well, because we're like, have you just been here the whole time, He's like, no, been as.
Speaker 4: He looked shattered at he said, oh my god, like Australia was. It was like it was so much fun. But it was really like touck it out of him. And we were like, oh man, you know he's up. And I said have a cocktail. Didn't give me big you know, drinking cocktails in the sort of you know, afternoon.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's I don't think he's a cocktail the afternoon find guy.
Speaker 3: But he did say worth to catch up one on back and see Timber and we were like that's September.
Speaker 2: We were like, no, next year, six year.
Speaker 4: Because he had said to us in that interview that we did with her, Yeah, I'm going to be back next year playing probably like Spark Arena or something like that. Yeah, And then he didn't say a day. And then he just said I'll see you when I'm back in September. And we were like, oh my god. And he was like, and you see it, like, Oh, don't worry, we won't say it on the radio. He was like, calm down, I'm not Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: I don't care. Yeah, so that's why we're now saying it on the radio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And he was like, we should catch up. And I think he meant like his mates and pounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's genuine friend.
Speaker 3: But then when Hailey embarrassed us re established the connection. It was later on we were standing there and he was leaving on the other side of the area.
Speaker 2: Haley yells out bye Alax and I was like, oh my god. He turned and he waved. I was just re establishing our connection. I was just like, I'm just so he just being embarrassed. Genuine friend. He was lovely, so lovely. Gave us the time to day.
Speaker 3: But y'are back and apparently in September, so who knows when that will be announced. You guys have literally just announced it, unofficial official, straight from the horse's mouth, the horse being Alex Warren.
Speaker 2: Play ms Fletched Vaughn and Haley play z MS Fletched one and Haley.
Speaker 4: This is sort of a part too, because when I was in Sydney, I saw something and I've made a decision, And then I visited some friends last night when back in Auckland and confirmed it.
Speaker 2: We're sort of coming up with a bit of a plan.
Speaker 3: Have you got a new hobby.
Speaker 2: I'm going to start a new hobby.
Speaker 4: And it is all part of project get Really Hot, which by the way, is as we crack him back.
Speaker 2: On right, to bring yourself out of Mengatown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I was in Mingatown quite deeply, like quite rooted, Like I bought a house and everything mortgage free in Mingatown.
Speaker 3: Who will be mayor of Minga Town? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know, Well I just want that title anymore. It wasn't a while I had it, but I'm done, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And then I sort of moved to the outer suburbs of Mingatown more towards attractive Bell But recently, yeah, might they've changed the sort of zoning the zoning and now I'm back in Megatown.
Speaker 3: They changed the voting districts. Y. Yeah, the juryman did straight back into Mega.
Speaker 2: They have and then they're like doing, why you're here? Do you want to be the mirror?
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, I settle into this role for a'll be back and Mega doing.
Speaker 3: A second term is the Mengatan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but I'm actually moving so far away from Mingatown. I've got a book a flight.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That's how that is. I mean, I think you're being a little harsh on yourself. I'm going hard into Hotsville because.
Speaker 3: Summer is coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm going to be Queen of Hotsville.
Speaker 3: It's sort of an empire over there rather than you know, the Democratic Republic of Mega.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: It's getting to those months where the gyms are going to start to be real packed.
Speaker 2: Real packed.
Speaker 4: And also I haven't been feeling great like inside as well, so I was like, I'm going to get back into the gym.
Speaker 3: Right. He's already canceled our cycle class that we had locked him for tenure.
Speaker 7: Tired.
Speaker 2: I'm tired the must easy carrying the weight of those chains.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. I still have the mayorship a town, so project get hot, right, this is going to happen. And then I saw something that I think is going to be the cheery on the cheery on top. Don't tell me you're going to start pole dancing. No, I'm not going to start pole dancing, though.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 3: Discussed a weird way to get fur, isn't it. No, I mean people do it and they get me ready to get it, and I'm just jealous. You can't hold on Okay, I'm jealous. I can't hold onto the bathroom. I've got slippery rests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're so limp and sort of No, you can't do it.
Speaker 3: And you've got too big a box gap you try to grab it with you with your thighs and vagina very wide vagina yeah yeah yeah great giving birth yeah.
Speaker 2: And not much ourse anyway.
Speaker 4: So no, I was walking through a subway tunnel and I heard God and this check skateboards pass.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, dude, welcome, we all go.
Speaker 2: I entered my skateboard era at a while back.
Speaker 3: You can skateboard. I'll get another. You're in your jerryat pregnancy era.
Speaker 2: Shut up. Now I'm check the new subdivisions have really nice roads. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: This check roof past me and she was like cool hands in a pox. She had headphones, and I was like, this is where your tight. This is gonna take me yeah yeah yeah. If I could run as fast as she was skateboarding, I would have, yeah, chased.
Speaker 3: That's what woman like when they're on a skateboard going in an underground tunnel. Not well, let they love someone to chase them. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, And I just it just hurt me that that's I think this is what it's going to be. And you know, I've also been entering my casual girl Okay, can I just say that asual girl era? You slipped over in the driveway last nighter. You got like, I don't think you're a skateboarder. You don't have to knee pads on.
Speaker 2: You're gonna start and risk gards because if you go down your break then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going to do the foot I'm gonna do it properly. I was like, I might even invest in some lessons.
Speaker 3: Do you know what killed my skateboarding? I moved rural hard to skateboard rurally gravel and gray.
Speaker 4: And rough ash for look, God, when when you do this with me the suburbs and we'll get on our boards and I'm going to learn slowly and properly. Someone just missages saying you give me rollerblade energy, and I'm really rijict there.
Speaker 3: No, you actually do give me a skate energy because it's kind of retro. Yeah, no, no, No, I'm going to become a cool skateboard girl because rollerbladings made a comeback with the ladies.
Speaker 2: And then't rollerblading and roller skating looks hot skateboarding.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stop brushing my hair. I'm going to start skateboarding. I'm gonna become a cool casual goal.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So how does it contribute to getting hot?
Speaker 3: Just the look?
Speaker 4: Just imagine now I'm on a board and I'm like skateboarding around.
Speaker 2: You date a skateboarder, like it's far easier.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think it would be.
Speaker 4: No, it'd all gnarly and bleeding in my sheets.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: With his like.
Speaker 2: And all of his jeans have got tears, like rippholes in them.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the skateboard skateboard d C.
Speaker 3: His DC skate shoes are taking up too much room at the front door, and then he just cuts them off when he comes in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of messages saying, don't do it harm. Yeah, I think it hurts, really hurts when you hit the ground a couple of times.
Speaker 4: But I need a harden hard enough, you know what. I need a harden up and get hot project.
Speaker 3: Go ho.
Speaker 2: How old are you going to be thirty six on it in a month?
Speaker 3: Okay? I think I think I was thirty six when I entered my skateboard area as well, screaming midlife crisis. Listening to the show Everything Shot and One screaming mid life crisis.
Speaker 5: Everything plays its flesh.
Speaker 3: Fact of the day, Day Day, Day, Day?
Speaker 2: Did did?
Speaker 3: Did? Dude?
Speaker 2: Who wants to know this week's back to the day theme? Wait, he's got to sparkle in his eye?
Speaker 3: Me and something. We all love food. It is a type of food. So we had chocolate lo head, we've had it's not chocolate chips. You have you if we were playing word or you've got the first two letters, write both times.
Speaker 2: Cheeros. You can do a whole week on chierro.
Speaker 3: That would be a hard.
Speaker 2: We love cheese, cheese. This is my Sunday ritual.
Speaker 3: My daughter August always says, what's the fact of the day theme this week? Dad, and I said, don't have one yet to August any suggestions, and she looked me dead in the eyes and she went, cheese.
Speaker 2: Yes, great, Great, she's a keeper. We'll keep her on.
Speaker 3: Today's first fact of the day about cheese is the scoop on die cheeses? Dyed cheese? Is your saying for cheese on Earth? Do you mean? Well? I can tell you that cheddar cheese, which is a darker sort of a more orange cheese is it's a fake coloring now, especially in America. God, they really go overboard cheddars and everything crazy orange. So chedda was originally a pale, cream colored cheese with a natural variation depending on what time of year it was made. Because when the spring hat and the grass boomed, grass fed cows produced milk rich and beta carotene, which is the same thing that makes carrots orange, giving cheese a golden hue and people like alaa. And then when it would go back to the out of season where there wasn't as much beta carotine in the grass, the cheese would be paler. And they're like, now I like the darker cheers. I want the darker cheese please. So they were like, we don't have the dark cheese. We can't make it because there's not as much beta caroten in the grass. So they started adding pigments like saffron, but we all know saffron very expensive carrot juice, but that affected the flavor. That changed the flavor. To add another year quit a carroty cheese, and they eventually set it on a NATO to standardize and project the quality without affecting the taste of the cheese.
Speaker 2: So it's a derivative from a.
Speaker 3: The anchiot tree, which is again the thing that makes it orange is the same thing that makes carrots orange. Yeah, the same thing the beta carotene. I was making it orange, so it didn't affect the taste and made it that beautiful rich color that people are used to having.
Speaker 2: We've been light to.
Speaker 3: Then I on my deep dive into cheddar, I learned that in Ireland there's red cheddar and people are like, there's no cheddar like red cheddar. There's no it tastes different, it's better. It is exactly the same as cheddar. It was just dyed with more of the anato that changed from a pale cream to a brighter orange chitter that just added more and more of it and made made red cheddar. And it's not really red, it's like just really orange. You can buy the markets, yeah, orange and our supermarkets. Okay, so the equivalent is. And then around the world different types of colored cheeses. Colby Jack, which I've only ever seen it here at Costco, but it's always like, that's real American orange cheese. It's again colored with theonato. Yeah, and there's most most of the orange ones around the world. There's red lest Leicester in England, Cheshire cheese in the UK that is colored as well.
Speaker 2: There's one called Stropshire Blue.
Speaker 3: Stropture blue, which uses again a natural variant to change it, but it doesn't change the cheese at all. Have you got a question?
Speaker 2: No, I'm mentioning that underneath my arm.
Speaker 3: She raised your hand. She knows when I get on a cheese roll stuff question. Jesus, Not sure, Jesus.
Speaker 2: So today's back to the day is Chetta cheese.
Speaker 3: While it looks more orange and rich, is actually a result of a added color.
Speaker 2: Fact of the day day day day day.
Speaker 3: Do Do.
Speaker 5: Do Do, Do Do Do play Zim's Fletchborn and Hayley.
Speaker 3: At the weekend, I had to pop real quack, real quack. I had to go to a mall because you know, I don't want to be not a huge fan at all. The parking, the people, the stuff, the noise, the over stimulation, the lighting in there, the smell of the food court. It's it's everything all mixed up. I'm getting pumped out that one little bit. Anyway, that's enough of my anxiety. Yeah. Wow, But I wore for the first time a new T shirt, but I purchased Okay, it's on the T shirt and I've got my splash out on some new T shirts and wearing my d Mall T shirt today if anybody wants to talk about it. I have noticed lately been wearing a lot of more NERD T shirts. Do you get a discount of multiple NERD T shirts or something? My T shirts for twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: I'll take it over his Perst T shirt. You know what I mean. We're banned from the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, may you feel bad about my T shirt because somebody else four dudes made me feel good about my T shirt, So one of the shirts I got is on the front, it's the Batman, the animated series. You're doing wrong. Nerds are complementing your T shirt. It should be hot check saying.
Speaker 2: I want Nerds.
Speaker 3: So on the front it's Batman animated series, very if you've watched it, like the legendary Batman, right, and on the back is a list of all the episodes. Writing and I had one guy when I got out of the car, I was parking and I kind of looked at the park and I was like, kind of, I think I'm in sweet And I turned around and there was a guy like from me to your way, like a meter and a half, and he's like, I dig this T shirt.
Speaker 2: That's what he said to me. I dig this T shirt.
Speaker 3: I was like, thanks, man, and he's like, and it's got all the episodes on the back. I was like, I know, rad huh. And he's like that was a great badman. And I was like, thanks, do your joke, shit, and do your joke.
Speaker 2: That was an off joke. I just said that they give a virgin discount.
Speaker 3: When you're buying NERD T shirt.
Speaker 7: Joke at the day.
Speaker 8: Joke at the day, because you're a virgin, I haven't had sick, so you've worked on my secret.
Speaker 3: I never had sick and I was like thanks man, and I walked away and I was like that was it was weird but nice. And then I walked in and I went into helen stein and this guy came over and he was like, Stiner, I han't know it. So this guy came over and he's like, need a hand with anything? And I was like nope, like leave me alone. Yeah, fine, And he's like, I really like this T shirt. Where did you get it? I don't know if he's allowed to say that. And I said it's not from helen Stein's and he laughed and he said neither is this. And I said I thought you had to wear helen Steins if he worked at helen Stein's. And we were talking and then the other guy who worked in the store came up and he was like, whoa rad T shirt. It's got all the episodes on the back. I was like, yeah, no, man, how good. And he's like I love that. And I was like, aren't you too young to.
Speaker 2: Appreciate Batman the internute series? He's like, I used to watch it with my dad.
Speaker 3: I was like, stop yeah, okay, stop anyway, they were and then I was walking back to the car and I walked past this guy and he was with his girlfriend and I could see he was looking at me. And then as we went past, he's like, where'd you get that T shirt?
Speaker 5: I love it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, nerds everywhere endlessly stopped.
Speaker 3: I love that and it was nice. I was like, oh, I got it online. I told him I got it, but I'm not giving a free mention to the place I got it. All the hell's I just got one, So no, I feel bad, but no I didn't. And he was like I told him, and it was like rad and he said to his girlfriend and just walking away, I'm going to buy that when I get home.
Speaker 2: Did she say, no, You're not.
Speaker 3: I know. She was just like okay. And then I got back in the car and went home. And that was the enough people.
Speaker 2: Wow, is this the thing now? When you're gonna when you're.
Speaker 3: Just wear my Batman T shirt to work, you go Zila, like, what do you say that? We're going to stop him and be like cool, it's those are episodes on the back. I'll be like, you're I got some favorites, like the concept and it's got tour dights. Yeah, show.
Speaker 2: Was good.
Speaker 3: I want to know this morning though, if you get compliments on something not well maybe you but i'd run here, like things you've got?
Speaker 2: Do you have a like?
Speaker 3: Ladies, do you have a dress? You wear? Another? Because Hailey shocking at this You'll stop woman at the lift and be like, stop, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Lovely, what is where's this from?
Speaker 3: Where's this from? Where did you get that?
Speaker 4: Look at you today? My god, you're amazing. I know I do do that all the time, but there there was. There will always be an item right that you have or like a thing that people will stop you for.
Speaker 2: Do you know it a dog you have, like a.
Speaker 3: Crazy high sky or something that just constantly gets your start and you feel bad like, oh my god, can I and I'm used to it? Just it's okay. I'll wait a hundred dollars and we want to take your calls now. Text and nine six nine six gets.
Speaker 2: You all the compliments. Worn's got a whole bunch of new nerd shirts.
Speaker 3: Got stopped by four four nerds dudes, and then the animated series is the T shirt of choice. The particular got Yeah, I don't know if it is got the dudes talking. I don't know you were at New Zealand Fashion Week last week? Was there any nerds shirt?
Speaker 2: I didn't see any.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's where the fashion industry has gone wrong.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe nerd shirt.
Speaker 3: So yeah, give us a call, Julie. What is the thing that always gets you a compliment? Really? What kind?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't think I'll give it away, but I've worn it for a long long time. And and then particularly stop me in the streets and say, oh my god, you smell so nice.
Speaker 2: I'm kinda I'm sorry, but I'm going to need to know.
Speaker 3: Well, look, it's not terribly expensive.
Speaker 2: It's it's.
Speaker 4: Called euphoria and.
Speaker 2: It's nice sounds.
Speaker 3: Part.
Speaker 5: I sort of use it.
Speaker 3: As my my everyday signature perfume now. And then one day I was at duty free and they said, oh, you can't. You can't buy that anymore. They've stopped making it.
Speaker 2: I was mortified.
Speaker 4: I then saw it at the you know.
Speaker 3: The big cheek chemist that you just advertised, So your advertise it some that way lot of timelessness. Time have you shops at the show sponsor? That's lovely, that's well, thank you, thank you, Julie. Let's go to Sarah. Sarah, what's the thing that always gets you compliments?
Speaker 6: I have these like really vibrant Paisley happy swans that I almost.
Speaker 3: Only wear when I go to the like roller skating night because it's very very fishing.
Speaker 5: But okay, because the time I wear them, I always can stop and.
Speaker 2: People are like, I love your happy flippants.
Speaker 3: Yeah I was just bright, I think. Yeah, anytime I wear anything bright, like an orange jacket and like some bright tan cords.
Speaker 6: Please okay, people are like, well, it's like no one else Mese colors or.
Speaker 2: Something like that. When you when you wear them, do they make you happy as well?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I always bear my orange jacket when it's like rain or gray.
Speaker 2: I live in Hamilton's it's quite often.
Speaker 3: You'll stand out in the fog. That's important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Zarah, Thank you Tison. Somebody said I've got a blue forn French bulldog with a proper nose so like they can breathe. Yeah. I assume that means people always stop and talk about the dog. Quite a few dogs and the dog saying my German shepherd gets all the compliments while my lab gets ignored. Oh see it. Lambs are still cute. But what if you're one of those people that has one of those ratty little dogs. Do you think anyone ever stops you ever? Only other people? Yes, yeah, I have a husky and a massive cross, and poor Coco the massive cross gets no attention because everybody wants to pat Alfie the husky.
Speaker 2: Oh, now I want to the husky.
Speaker 3: I have a Border Collie with one blue eye, and everyone stops and compliments her eyes and says she's just like David Bowie. The amount of times I've heard that.
Speaker 4: Lots of huskies have that winky I am for different eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's got a name. Ay, it's got a medical name, Matt, I don't think it's winky I No, I don't think that's how doctors. I've got a slightly modified mas the demio, and that's the slight modification. Is a drop low you. Maybe I do love your DeMeo. My gosh, I like your demo and it's just moderate modification. Excuse you so to bother you, but I love your DeMeo.
Speaker 4: I do enjoy the slight modifications you've made.
Speaker 2: Slight modifications.
Speaker 3: My two boys have ginger here. Can't go anywhere without comments especially from old ladies. Wow, they love it. They love commenting. Old ladies do love just to comment on people their race, hair, color, anything. Keep your ticks coming in nine sex, nine sex, hundred dolls.
Speaker 2: It in what gets you all the compliments?
Speaker 3: Georgia? Is this something that always gets you the compliments?
Speaker 2: My ten skin?
Speaker 4: Yeah you do haveg but pretty delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you always I'm maldy and you're not.
Speaker 5: So rude.
Speaker 3: Some more messages that I always get complimented about the back of the head tattoo of a long horned owl.
Speaker 2: What yeah, God, that would have hurt.
Speaker 3: I know. Then wife will say it goes to the bottom of my back. Then either top has to come off right, the tattoo, the owl. Maybe you're sitting on a tree and the trees on the back and then they're like show us then and you have to take your shirt off, take off a piercing blank bright blue eyes. I always get stopped and asked if I wear contacts or if they're my eyes. Yes, I grew up with them, I grew them myself. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's anything hotter than a blue eyes, like a.
Speaker 3: Or a brown person with brown or like light green eyes brown. It's the hottest thing in the world.
Speaker 2: It really, really it is.
Speaker 4: It is what.
Speaker 2: Carry on, No, I've had a fall. My watch is trying to put services.
Speaker 3: I'm okay, I'm okay, watch, I'm okay. But thanks for checking in my curls. Get some compliments curly wise though.
Speaker 4: You know, amazing serious, like we are in Africa, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, Like we're.
Speaker 3: I think it might be outside influence. Yeah, there's a little bit of a Scandinavian Scottish touching this.
Speaker 2: Sorry, carry on, because you're looking into your soul.
Speaker 3: Curly brown here, curly like natural, wavy, curly and just like yeah, lips sick Georgia.
Speaker 2: If you're from christ you don't let.
Speaker 3: Us say that.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: I just made fuller lips. Was the bitter way of saying that big lips sounds derogatory. You've gone and dragged it into the muck as boo. You're playing any songs today? Yeah, all right, not yet, though we've got some more text read out. I have a tattoo of a duck with a party hat.
Speaker 3: On my forearm, and people are always like, I really like that, like that my immaculate, huge titties. That's what somebody.
Speaker 2: You're great.
Speaker 3: Congers like. It was creepy enough before with the people stop and compliment my smell. Oh you smell so lovely and those titties just damn hot, damn and.
Speaker 2: The blue eyes and the big the whole package.
Speaker 3: Ah rau. But you must be crazy. I have a T shirt that says I'm the Boss. The wife says it. So everyone that sees me that says, I love that ship. I'm the boss on the Boss on the Boss. You are here, you get a few compliments for your female body inspector T shirt, don't you do? Yeah? Yeah? My other tea shirt this is the man the Legion and pointing towards my t.
Speaker 4: My favorite one is your ipooed one, you know the guy on the toilet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, the perma one with the cat the perma but it says, yeah, what about I would loser? That one is pointing out we just put so I am the loser, but I'm with also the leader.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should ban novelty T shirts seriously, which it should be a law. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Where does it stop?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: You know you.
Speaker 3: Star Wars crab, Oh you tell me there was that wass.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, I reckon it was the most fun to be the head on a show.
Speaker 3: Not not for me. I know where, even nowhere. Even you haven't been here long, have you? No? I haven't.
Speaker 2: No, you were listening and you had fun. Won't you give us a little review in a rating
Speaker 5: Play z it ms Fletchbourne and Haley