Speaker 1: Okay there, and welcome back to the Mad Monday Podcast, as always, brought to you by four and twenty piles, a perfect at home snack for watching Rugby League Mania and Adam and with you for your Thursday episode of the Mad Monday Podcast. And I can smell burning because it's probably behind the curtain. It may not seem like it. We do prepare for this show and we have a dock that we fill out. But the way we run the dock is every week or every episode, we just add more to the top of the dock. So it is now about three hundred pages long. Long short of that is when I clicked print just before, I didn't specify what pages, and I've printed about nine hundred pages out of the work copy. It has burst into flames. It has lit my shirt on fire, and I'm not too upset about it because I'm wearing a black Cat shit. They just lost to the Windys. I say all that to say this, I do have the team listen in front of me and Adam. I feel like we need to start up the top of the Mad Monday Podcast on a Thursday with the team list biggest news of the week, worst, keep secret in New Zealand as well. Shawn Johnson's back. And the thing that's been said all week and for the last few weeks is since Demighty Martin's been going good, has been our selection headache for Andrew Webster. And I'm looking at that, like, how is it a headache that you've got another good player who's stepped up? And people were saying, well, did Shawn Johnson even come back in with Tomrty Mutton? Of course he does, so he's in a half back. This can only be a good thing for the Warriors, surely. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't see how anyone can think that is a bad thing. I saw today the odds of Shorten as well, you know, the huge hunches out of there that just hadn't been back in the team. They went from pretty far outside to be honest, to only been when I saw it about an hour ago. Is a dollar ninety to a dollar eighty, right, it's still in favor of the Storm, but that's close.
Speaker 1: It's almost even odds.
Speaker 2: And that's considering that we're ninth and they are first. And there is nothing wrong with having Esja back. If anything, it's just strength to strength and it's really nice to see after a few interesting weeks, pretty tough weeks that are just a few of the lads are getting back on the park game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well one hundred percent. There's a lot of players back in the Kirk cape Wise has been back onto the bench as well. We'll get into the forward pack in a minute. But what happens is, you know, Sean Johnson was watching all of these games as well. He didn't just bugger off and not play and not watch anything. So he's looking at that gun, beauty Tomty let's go like, I'm going to need a bit because you I'm back from injury. But none of these guys are one hundred percent, particularly this period of the season. So he's gonna look at Tomighty and be like, sweet man, this is fifty percent in your team now, like let's go. Let's And it opens everything up a little bit more for us because the right side of our attack that everyone talked so much about last year sort of haven't hasn't quite been the same this year, and so if Tomighty Martin can still play that same role but over on the left side, just opens up both sides. I think it's been great for us jagging these last few ones that we potentially probably shouldn't have, particularly the two before the bye. I think the Cowboys we should have beaten, even though by the time he got to that game where we were beaten to a ball in terms of injuries. But I think the other interesting thing for me, so Rocco buries back from his hand arts is still a week away. But when he comes back, I find it quite hard. I know, we were just shitting on people saying that there's a selection headache. I'd find it hard to bench Pompy, wouldn't you. I he is kicking so well. He's the fourth highest point scorer since he started, since he started starting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and to be honest, ever since he's come back. He had that massive hit Magic Ground, Yeah, absolutely buried the man. And then after that he honestly hasn't done much wrong. Like for a lot of people, you know, especially the start of the season, there's always been a bit of a worry. He hit some ups and downs, but he has I guess maybe at the same time, like recognized his time off, he's put in the work and he's come back. And even just that side, how next to Marcelo, they look so much better together and they've had a couple of pretty good weekends out, so it is it is getting quite hard. And at the same time, last week rocc o'berry must have known, hey, you know there's a bit going on here. Pompy's playing well, artist is on the way back, and last week he was amazing.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's it's.
Speaker 2: Something that you hope would happen in good teams, is that there's so much competition that everyone has to show up every single game and that is not a bad problem to have.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Because I think he was even speaking earlier on the week hearing it was the Pantsman and that's talk about it was this could be one of the first times which watched Hurley was after thinking, is that maybe Artis comes off the bench first week, Like I know, it seems like an outlandis thing to.
Speaker 1: Say, and he is XM winner arts.
Speaker 2: But last week, for one of the first times at a very very long time, our back line and its entire already looked amazing, great, And I feel like there's things like that where things are just going wow, where it's really just not worth rocking the boat too much. You just kind of you just you need to leave it out there for a little bit and when it needs change and you change it. So it's it's a huge positive in that.
Speaker 1: Eh yeah? Is this one? Though? It does perplex me because I kind of am leaning towards leave Pompey in there. Particularly. I know Sean Johnson's latest injury was a pick, but was he goalkicking on the weekend? Sean? I can't well't recall someone will be screaming at their iPod right now, do you do You mean when he hurt himself or that week? Oh no, he's back this week. Yeah, I've just had a blackout for a second. No, yeah, before he came back. I actually think he was goalkicking. But I just think it's one less thing for Sean Johnson to be doing, you know, the more that we can take off for him, particularly because we've still got another ten weeks of this competition left before we get to playoffs. I did a bit of deep diving. It may not sound like a I did some research. Today we have the last round of the season. Looking way too far ahead of myself, here is a bye for us the twenty seventh round, which is that's exactly when you'd want it. I mean, if we can. I think, so top four is out for us, so we can't have buy and then two bites at the cherry. That would have been the dream scenario. But a bye just before playoffs would be excellent anyway. I say all that to say this, the more that we can take off Sewan Johnson's plate, the buy at the end of the season helps. I think to Mighty Martin's run of form helps, and I honestly think that our man Adam Pompey kicking that helps quite a lot as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there also is that other part as well, where I heard we be talking this week that is quite excited that Esjay is back because of how good this kicking game is. But I think we're underestimating how good to Mighty Martin's like in goal pressure, off lake kicks and stuff as well getting us repeat sets which we just didn't have at the start of the season. And I wonder if he's still in that old ah you know, you know J's back, you know, don't worry about the other fil kind of thing, and he's just kind of pushing him to the side, and then he's just going to come out this weekend and just go berserk again.
Speaker 1: You know, like sure, nah, mighty's mighty.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's just kind of hiding him a little bit, like what they do with the youngsters, and he's just going to come out and just show them what he's all about. But he has been sublime in his kicking game, and that was a huge part for those first few weeks when we had a bit of a tough time. We couldn't get repeat sets, we weren't contesting the ball, and then all of a sudden, a little bit of a shuffle in the team and all of that's coming off. You know, it's it couldn't be better right now, mate.
Speaker 1: To be honest, when we look at the Ford pack, Adam Vanoa, Blake Waite, Egan, Jackson Ford, might it's a new court in Mitch Barnette, tare who Harris is back. I think the most exciting part of this for me or not. I don't know if it's exciting Jackson Ford being named ten and Mitch Barnett out wide. This is interesting to me. It's basically a positional swap, just a straight up swap, and it's sort of a little bit of a head scratch. I don't mind it because Jackson Ford was immense on the weekend. Like he they are both very similar body types, both members of the Ruthless park Our Boys, So I don't mind the straight swap. It was just a bit of a head scratcher, and I couldn't really figure out a reason why. I guess the only thing that would come to my mind is maybe Mitch Barnett's job of punching holes in the defensive lines a bit easier for us when he's out on an edge rather than in the middle making a million tackles. I did wonder if maybe after Origin, despite the fact that they didn't get on, I was like, maybe is it too much workload for him doing all of that? It's working for us. Mtch Barnett scored to try he looks great. What do you think Maybe's doing with that one? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think it would have surprised a lot of people last week. Yeah, especially just anyone really, And after watching the game, the only thing that I kind of got from it is that Jackson Forward just has a massive, massive motor and he was just he was doing a lot of work in the middle of the park and it actually kind of benefits us out wide because you've got Madata and Mitch that are both absolute weapons. Putting so much pressure on those outside edge last week near Corday was sublime. He was walking through players. You know, it looks quite easy. So when he's on he's electric. Yeah, and he is a huge injection back into the team and having him and then we can work out. So I think you're you're definitely on the right, you know, the right thing there. But I just have a feeling that it just makes more sense for them at the moment. Jackson Ford massive motor, is just willing to put his body on the line and it just kind of frees up a few of these more experienced guys just to do the work one on one on the outside and just spell it. And the only other thing I would say as well, So who was named at thirty last week did come off the bench and played huge When he came off, it was really noticeable knowing you know that he had a role to play and he just stormed Don and he just ran it straight as well. So I wouldn't be surprised if we see Walker back there as well, because Walker has been playing. He's rolled back the clock a little bit here and he looks Kurdwalker.
Speaker 1: He does, doesn't it. I think it's the versatility is why they like him coming off the bench, plus that little X factor on top of the combination with Jess Tavung as well. He was also named on the bench. But interestingly you mentioned toy Harris was sort of it was almost it's just in that sort of middle rotation that's starting to shape up a little bit for us. Kirk Capewell on the bench. How does Kirk Capewa get back out into the field. I know he's been injured, he's been out for quite a while, but like we are stacked. When we had the injuries, we had five second rowers out on the field. It's starting to get that way again. You look at the team. Jackson Ford's the second row, New Quarter is the second row, Mitch Barnett's the second row. Now we've got that's that's three on the starting field. Kirk capewar is on the bench. I mean Toyo Harris has played on an edge as well. It's like it's another one of these Ardeas Pomby situations where it's like you've got this guy who's excellent, well, I would even say beyond excellent.
Speaker 2: They're like Kirk Cape well, yeah, the top one percent, right.
Speaker 1: An origin player. The marquee signing of the off season arts excluded and now he can't get back on. But he to me feels like a starter. I feel like his value is he can play eighty minutes, never miss a tackle. He's reliable as whereas he's not quite that like impact player. When the Fords are starting to get tired, Kirk Cape war is not going to come on and put footwork on someone or burst through the line like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And in saying that as well, it was quite interesting because I think they came on quite close to each other. Her Mantle who So, you know, there's often been periods of the Warriors game where they made a switch off for moments and that was when they would kind of concede and would usually be they would have you know, there's been games already this year where they had an amazing fifteen to twenty minutes and they're just kind of tape it off.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: So when and watching in the weekend, they kind of came on with like fifteen and they kind of just like you know, locked it up and kind of just sorted it out.
Speaker 1: You've got two calm heads, so you don't have this problem where AFB goes off and we sort of look flat for the last ten minutes of the first half. Yeah, so I wonder if it's a bit of jiggery pokery there and there's two such wise are just unfrazzled kind of kind of heads out on the field as well. Yeah, And I could.
Speaker 2: Only imagine if you have Tahu and Kate Wak coming on off the bench and you're like, we're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're good. Is anyone worried? No, no, no, we're good. Yeah, one hundred percent. If you look at the other side of the ledger so far, long has been electric since he's come into the into the Melbourne Storm system. Out there at the back for Little Pappy, he is going to be one that we need to shut down. Obviously Xavier Coats, but the last nail in our coffin last time we played him. That one's going to be a big match up as well. Wish Heart's been looking great lately, but Jerome Hughes I think is going to be the deciding factor in this Melbourne Storm team. Obviously, months they're out with the long term injury. Paul has grown in the shower and will and then allegedly redid it again. I thought there was a bit carry on there, but anyway, he's out for a while. Ali Cutto is the other one who looks absolutely unstoppable for that team Former Warrior. That's the it's the X with a glow up problem. Not that we need another second rower and they His combination with Jerome Hughes has been excellent. That's why they're both in my Supercoach team. Spoiler a lit for the second part of this podcast. But if we can shut down Jerome Hughes and and and keep a few eyes and a few bodies on Ali Cutto, I think that we're a good chance in this game. They're not, They're not at full strength to meltin storm spot the fact that they are at the top of the table. But I think that this could break the hood who beating them in nine years. I think I think Arts and Shawn Johnson with only two players in that team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you have the heartbreak of the start of the season, which was a real turning point.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I guess at the same time, even the way that the game finished out and we didn't quite get there.
Speaker 1: You know that surely that gives.
Speaker 2: A pretty big, huge amount of money in the in the changing rooms, like you've gone toe to toe with.
Speaker 1: The best of the best. We're almost there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But the crazy thing is is you see how many people are out they still keep winning, and you've got people like Grant Anderson, who seems like the most generic name, like they've just gone on to an extended bench on.
Speaker 1: Like it's like they didn't get the rights for his actual name on the PlayStation game, you know what I mean, He's got away call the name. Yeah, but I like Anderson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but even then, they are just so deep it doesn't matter a.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it might be the Australian Minister for Transport, Grand Anderson, the right honorable Grand Anderson.
Speaker 2: It makes sense. But yeah, it's it's amazing how how deep the site is. Regardless and as more credits to the I'm with you as well. Akatur has been just ridiculous this year as well. And at the same time, we just have to be careful with Harry Grant. He he always shows up for big games as well, and I feel like it was super coach wise. He's definitely rounded into form as wow. So there's still has threats to be worried about. But at the same time, I think it's really nice to see the Warriors. They they look pretty good. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well one we shouldn't have but but then also earlier on in the season lost a couple that we that we probably should have won, this being one of them. So if we can get this one back, that would be huge. We're going to take a quick break and come back with Supercoach. Just before we do, though, our great mates at four and twenty and bringing you the four and twenty price pack. You should know by now. Each month we're giving away four tickets to the next home game and four and twenty five ouchers. So to enter it, just text a monthly keyword to three two three six, and this month's keyword is yum. Why you am yum? So text yum to three two three six the Bens win. Don't worry if you're listening to this on the Friday and you don't think you'll be able to get to the Saturday game, that there will be tickets to the next home game. So just text youm you'll get a link back. Enter all the details and you'll be in to win. We're going to take a quick break when we come back by his hold sales. Captain Smoky's all that supercoach in just a second. Okay, so supercoach. This week we sort of I wouldn't say we're out of the woods, but the last couple of weeks have been an absolute shit show for most people's teams in the Mad Monday Mounts League. I know it was an absolute disaster because I've got green arrows, so my team's going up in that league. We also have like there's a head to head portion of that. Who I think I had you this week? Didn't I am? And you got to witness the ferocity that is the ruthless park Our boys in full flight. I am now into the top one hundred in our league. I've timed it perfectly. I went rocketing up this week into eighty sixth so and I feel pretty powerful. I'll get into my trades very surely. But the thing that launched me into that was Latrell Mitchell. I picked him up. He rewarded me with one hundred and fifty points. I wish, wish, wish I had the balls to captain him. I did not but if you haven't got Latrell Mitchell, do you have Treill? No?
Speaker 2: And I would you get him in this week? Do you think I'm about ninety five percent right now? After watching that, I went the other way and I got his teammates. I got Cody Walker last week, and I was pretty stoked at a hundred points as well. Yeah, obviously there's that concern about him stepping into origin and that as well, But honestly, the way he is playing at the moment, I don't give a shit. I think I'm just going to jump on for the rest of the season regardless, and I'm just gonna, you know, watch this into the sunset. So I don't but I will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's not quite a no brainer to me, But you know, there's no there's so many superstuff fullbacks who are out at the moment. You know, if you wanted to go drink water, I think he's one of the top traded out players at the moment, Teddy, but then you're running the risk of origin one hundred percent. Dylan Edwards, what's the deal with his injury? That kind of stuff. If you I mean, just just before last week, I had Teddy and Dylan Edwards, and I thought, oh great, I'm covered either way. Well, worst case scenario, Edwards injured, Teddy called up. I was like, oh so I'm super fuck yeah great as I think trell met, I don't. I think it's I think it's a safe option, and like, yeah, one fifty could be a flash in the pan. I don't know. I feel like he's going to come out and do it again.
Speaker 2: I don't One to fifty might be, but I still think weekly, yeah, week in, week out. He's got seventy yeah, and I would happily ride seventy.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, one hundred percent. Jerome Hughes has been one of the most popular buyers after one seventeen on the weekend. I got him a few weeks ago thinking I was the pod god, and I was right, but I think for the wrong reasons, and so now everybody's jumping on him. I brought him and Ellie Kutzor and who had a little bit of a quiet one. But if you didn't have Jerome Hughes, could your stomach bringing him in against the Warriors. I know it doesn't matter, but these things always suck me out.
Speaker 2: I am close to getting either him or wish hut because I have Galvin at the moment, so I'm kinda getting a head of that as well. But I am really torn do I take happiness insurance, which is which is not the greatest way to look at it.
Speaker 1: But he if he scores big, they probably beat us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if he scores big, then all of a sudden, there's a chance that my super coach team does really well. So yeah, right, you know, you know it is it is insurance. I'm really struggling with getting that one over the line. Latrell Mitchell way more volatile, and that seems.
Speaker 1: An easier choice for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think I'm going to go for either one, and if I do, it will be Hughes. It just yeah, at the top of the table, man, it seems like crazy to argue it, right, And the way he's playing at the moment as well. Yeah, and he's dropped all the way down from like mid seven hundreds, so he's at like six seventy. I think at the moment he's six seven four, So it could be some good eating there.
Speaker 1: It could be I've got to send to confess and apology to make I dropped edin fanoa Blake when he when when Webster dropped edin Fanoa Blake, I was like, and we'll be I trust I'm going to drop him. I brought him back this week. I just had to. There's I like a lot of people out there, will will be in the same boat overstecked on Bulldogs Ros, You'll left Sam Hughes, you'll Lef Curran. Bois the fun with silly sitting on the bench having not played. I'm with you. Yeah, So I needed more dudes on the bench. And I just watching him last week hurt me, hurt me a lot, and I was like, fuck it, I'm back. And I think he's back into I think that was just a blip on the radar, and I think he cruises through. The Other part of it is that there aren't good front row. We all thought Terry Ll May was going to be the answer to our front row problems, and he's been up and down. Now he's up at the moment. But I don't there's no like lock and load, even pain hearts with the injuries and origin and all that. I think this is lock and load, Sit and forget, don't worry about front row again. He did lose money since I traded him out, so I can kind of stomach that a little bit. But I think and his break even is still one hundred and four, but he's not going to lose. I would say that's great business. Yeah, it's great business. I yeah, that's right. I shorted the market on Edin varanoa Blake. I brought him back and it cost me blaze to lungey jumping ahead to my trades. But we'll get to that in a sec. Does uppy cortersal at halfback interests you in any way?
Speaker 2: Not at all, Not with that shocking team that he plays well and I have Galvin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to be clear, he's not eligible and supercoach for halfback, but he has been named it half back. Yeah, I just yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess the only point in there as well is that Galvin has that problem with the side at the moment.
Speaker 1: Where yes, he let's get into Galvin. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think that you correct me if I'm wrong. I think this week he came out and tried to request the trade, which was quickly declined by the club, which seemed interesting, and then all of a sudden they're renegotiating his contract.
Speaker 1: Have I kind of got the gist of that, right. Yeah, there's been a few stories sort of floating around, and granted a lot of them will have a bit of interest on the on the story, you know. But there was a buzz Rothfield tweeting saying that Galvin after the last loss was walking around the changing room and going, see, this is why I can't wait to get out of here. There's the stories about Benji Marshall. During their bye week he went over to Fiji. People aren't happy about that. One of the guy that they brought him to turn it around and I forget his name, but they brought him in basically a GM to steady the ship. He was interviewed and he said, no, Lachland Goalvin's on contract for two more years, so if he wants out, tough shit, He signed the contract. All of that stuff, None of that fills me with confidence from a like watching the game point of view, but then from a super coach point of view, Lachland govern on top of that, he's succumbed to this hand injury. He's head for a while. I think he is the clearest cell that we've had since Little Pappy Brokers League. You gotta get rid of him. And there are options out there, Like you said, you could go to wish Art. You're sort of looking at wish Art. Cody Walker is another one. They're about similar price. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I think he's the kind of guy that you would have got on early enough that you would have made plenty of money. Yeah, and it's just the right time to go, right, So I don't I think that's quite an.
Speaker 1: Easy one, to be fair. Yeah, So I think he's a sell and a good way to make a little bit of money if you wanted to. There are some cheaper options that you can drop down to five Eighth's tough, though, you know, there's not a lot of dudes out there. I was lucky enough to jag to Mardy Martin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which still hurts me. We spoke about this this morning. I feel like there's one of the better trades that I've seen go on.
Speaker 1: And it seemed quite ambitious at the time. Yeah, but I put my oentis. I got him when everyone else got Galvin. They were the same price, and Galvin to Mighty Martin actually I think had a lower break even, but everyone was just like the Warriors we're doing, they're on like a three game skit or something like that. I was like, ah, you know what, I'll pick him. And I picked him and he scored twenty points. I think the first time I had him, I was like, fuck this, but I couldn't trade him out, so he got stuck in my team. And now he's just been scoring tons and I've been running up the letterboard on the back of Tomighty Martin. So I'm pretty happy with that. And power too, it's too late. I don't think it's worth getting on too Mighty Martin. Now Shawn Johnson's back, He's at six hundred and forty two thousand.
Speaker 2: Here's an interesting one. Yes, it's a bolt to go for Sean. There's a big part of me that just wants to watch the game this weekend. And I know it seems see I've seen your face right now as well.
Speaker 1: It's early. I think it's a week early. I think it's a week early. No, that's actually a good point actually, because what happens Also, if like Hines comes out and scores one hundred and eighty or something, you know, then you like probably then you're probably going to want to pick him up. I think it's too early to jump on Shawn Johnson. I also think we spent the first half of the podcast talking about how we want to take all this stuff off his plate, and I think that results in low I hope I'm wrong. I could be wrong, but then then that's that part as well.
Speaker 2: Like I'm just thinking as a fan, I'm just like, I just want to get on the sha and trade in general, right, But that's yeah, that's insupportant, and we need to get back to better business.
Speaker 1: So what are you looking at for captains this week? Mate? We'll get into my trades quickly just before we go to captain because they are intertwined my trades. As I mentioned before, ad Infinula Blake is back, and to do that, I've binned Blaze Talungey, who I think has peaked in price if you wanted to hold him. I can't argue against that because he just scored sixty nine, which is nice, and I think he's probably just gonna fritter away in his fifties and sixties could go bang the ills a little bit better. At the moment, I just needed the money and I wanted Adam fanoa Blake. So I've done that. Then I've gotten rid of one of the Raiders mutants who are still on my bench, Schiller or Stranger one of them, and I have brought in here's my smoky and second trade in for the week. And I may not be that smoky. You might have actually already conned onto this one, Jack Whiton. I wanted to bring in Cody Walker for the same reason that you were saying before that you wanted to bring him in. I brought it in the trail last week because I do think the Rabbits have turned around. And if I think that, then I better back that up. And so I've done that with Jack Whiton. At four hundred and forty four thousand. He is only eligible at center wing, but he's got I think, one more game and then he'll be eligible at five eight, at which point I can get rid of fucking Ko Weeks, who's actually also been playing mein but he's duel as well, right Ko Weeks, Yeah he is, he is. He's five eighth fullback, but at the moment you're probably not going to put him in for me. So yeah, so I'm bringing that in. And I say all that to say that's my captain is Littrell Mitchell. I like the boldness. I am getting read of Fuller. I've had him for some time.
Speaker 2: When I faced you last week, i was patching up the leaky boat and I'd seven hundred and twelve thousand dollars in my just just because I had to, you know, push things around.
Speaker 1: So I'm going Fuller to Trout.
Speaker 2: Easy, easy, easy, and then I'm going Galvin to wish or Walker. I'm going straight to Hughes. Then that will had me Dylan Brown. I'll still have Burden, Walker and Hughes and I'll be pretty happy with that. So that's not bad. And I think if I'm going to captain, oh, I want to follow you in, but I don't want to be that guy. I oh now thinking it out loud, I might go for Feeder.
Speaker 1: Oh I did that last week and it burned me on it's good. Oh it's goods still not bad? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm I'm going to go for feed It only burned me because I saw Litro Mitchell score one hundred and fifty and so now I'm chasing those points. If you head Heinz, would you captain him because I know you don't have him, so you're not going to bring him in for this week because he's too expensive, it's too risk it at the moment. But if you had him and you held on, would you captain him this week? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would keptain him because he's always that kind of guy where it gets to that last moment and you're like, ah, he's he's finally shed the beard. You know nothing's going to happen, and then he just goes bang and that the Shark's team is a great team this year, right, So.
Speaker 1: I'd rather be burned because I picked him and he didn't go bang, then because I didn't and he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I spy traded him. I had him that week where he scored nothing and I was like, you can get staff pass off out of the team. I do recruit it now and now that we're talking about it out loud, but you know, sometimes you just got to do what feels right, and that.
Speaker 1: Felt right at the time one. So good luck with all of your trades. I'm sure that both of us will probably change them before the before the first game tonight, just before we go. We've got our tab game day hunch, and I've got a hunch that we talked about him before. Adam Pompy I think he is a I know he won't feel this, but he is a bit of a corner dog at the moment. And you know what happens when you back a dog into a corner, you get bit. And I think that Adam Pompey is going to cross the chalk this week for a meat pie. The tab doesn't think you will, so they'll give you twour dollors twenty five. And we debated this off here. It was either him or Rock o'berry. There's three dogs in that fight and there's only two jerseys up for grabs. One of them's got to score, so it was a coin to us. We've gone with Adam Pompey. That is our hunch for this week. Adam Pompy crosses the chalk. I reckon that'll do us for today. Adam, let's knock this thing on the head. Enjoy your weekend of football. We'll see you on Monday for another episode of the podcast seven o'clock. On Saturday, seven o'clock, I don't know, sometime on Saturday the Warriors. Our coverage will be on Skysport Night myself and Keezy fresh from BALI will see
Speaker 2: Now the league and Australia without rugby league is not Australia right