Speaker 1: You're listening to a podcast from News Talks EDB. Follow this and our Wide Ranger podcast now on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Straight down the Middle Truck Sky.
Speaker 1: Try to get inside the game from every angle. It's Rugby Direct with Elliott Smith and Liam Napier, powered by News Talks EDB.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Rugby Direct powered by Folklib Solutions, lifting you and your business to a high level. Elliott Smith with me Leam Napier from New Zealand Herald, the debates the opening week of Rugby's greatest rivalry Tour. We've moved from Cape Town to Durban as we record this, looking out over the beach and the ocean, which is magnificent to view. Unfortunately, the cloud's wrong. It's been a couple of warm days since we arrived in Durban, but it's going to be rainy only for the the tour match against the Sharks as well. But we'll get onto all that in a moment. Liam, first and foremost good to have the tour underway, isn't it and have some some rugby to talk about it is.
Speaker 3: It's been highly anticipated as an Elliott's traveled a long way and I feel like it's been on the radar for a long time, so to get to Cape Town and for some of the tour party to get to the game.
Speaker 2: Special. Yeah, let's let's talk about that. You were a game day withdrawal from actually attending the opening game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was but a guesstro It's a hell of a casualty incapacitated. I won't go into too many details, but yes, on the morning of the match, it was some worse for wear and it saw a lot of the bathroom for twenty four hours and slowly coming right. So wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Shades of nineteen ninety five really, isn't it? In the All Blacks it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I might have to try track down old Susie issues that. But I did appreciate you coming and dropping me a piece of white bread and power it at my door.
Speaker 2: There was my request. It wasn't like Anna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was in the right state. So what a trooper, what a mate there in my time of need.
Speaker 2: No pleasure? And look, let's hope that you pass the fitness teast ahead of the Sharks game on Tuesday night our time. You did watch it from your sick bed on Super Sport I assume what did you make of the All Blacks performance?
Speaker 3: It was the dustiest match report in history. And look, it was a fairly dusty old game, I think from the All Blacks in some ways expected given that that was a team that had been largely thrown together second string new combinations. But it was a real smack in the face I think for the All Blacks an upper cup on the chin. However you want to describe it, so many any things you can talk about coming to South Africa, you know what you're going to expect, but then to confront it. We talked to Sam Dowry today and he basically said that and Dave Rennie as well, that you can talk about these things but until you experience them. And almost half this All Black squad haven't experienced South African opposition or played the spring box in South Africa, and it is such a unique proposition from a physicality perspective, from a game perspective, and then you throw in Carl Dixon in the mix and it's a hell of a cocktail. So look, the scrum was a bit of a shambles, wasn't it. They didn't defend the rolling more well, they barely caught one if any high ball. Some of their catch pass skills are really ropie. I thought the bench made a big impact late in the game and they finished well to score four tries and put the Stormers away. But look, it was a fairly low bar starting point.
Speaker 2: It was. It was quite disappointing. I thought from the All Blacks. Yes, these players, a lot of them won't be in the test run on fifteen anyway, they might be on the bench options. But yeah, it probably exposed a few areas where the All Blacks are seriously deficient in, especially when you get away from the top team. And look, there are going to be injuries on this tour. We've already had a couple and then you're going to have to dig into your reserves. And I think it was some worrying trends there of players that were exposed quite deeply in certain facets of the game. The scrum was a real issue. Passily Atossi can see the three scrum penalties of the Stormer's tight head. Vernon of Tongo basically had a field day with him and passily O Tossi I think did win one back, but couldn't show the right pictures to Carle Dixon that he wanted to. So that's a concern because that is going to now put a you know, his card might be marked in terms of this tour. I know he's playing against the Sharks and coming off the bench there, but in terms of those big games on the tour, I don't know whether the All Blacks can risk bringing him back out without some serious work on whatever deficiencies we saw. So I think there's a question.
Speaker 3: Well, you're one injury away from Pasilio TOSSI been on the bench for the spring Box Test match. We've got Tyro Lomax and Fiction Newell who are serious noted scrummages, and the same goes for Ethan Degree on the loose head side. Look, he may well make adjustments and get up to speed, but that was a baptism of fire and he didn't handle it well. So he I think it is notable as well that he's been thrown out there again on the bench a matter of four days later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. And I'm not saying that it was all his fault because this is open to interpretation, and I'm sure internally in the All Blacks maybe they've seen some different things in their review that maybe they suggest that, you know, it wasn't the case that Tossi was infringing as much as Carl Dixon thought, But regardless, it becomes a theme and you start painting the pictures. It's something that referees now look out for and subconsciously, whatever it is, whether it's Carl Dix, Matthew Carley, Angus Gardner, Nika Amisha Kelly with Parsalali or Tossing out there, they'll be going in the head. This is the guy that incorrectly and illegally scrummaged three times against a franchise team, and so that will just be in the back of the head, I think. So. I'm sure they can rectify those fixes and make them sort it out, but I just wanted to worry long term, you know, on this tour, whether his card might might be marked for those big games elsewhere we're talking about the scrum. The Rolling War defense was really poor. The attacks sort of been missing for periods of the game. They struggled to get incisions with bald hand.
Speaker 3: And discipline didn't help them. They started really well and then it was six penalties and I think they conceded, and then the yellow cards came, they down to thirteen men living without the ball. The Stormers they are allowed to dictate terms through through their set piece, through the tempo of the game, so their backs didn't get to impose their style, did they, And they're on the back foot basically scrambling until I think they scored in the fifth minute and then scored their second try just before halftime, and even then by no means dominant until late in the second half, so they had to really dig deep in fight.
Speaker 2: They did have to fight, and they look better when the bench came on. They started really strong with the first five six minutes. It was all the All Blacks, and it wasn't until they went down the other end of the park and started conceding penalties at will that it sort of began to fall apart. Boden Barratt's performance. What did you make of that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not great. Look, Boden hadn't played for almost two months, and I'm not making excuses for him, but it was playing helps from a rhythm and a confidence perspective. But it did feel like a continuation of what we saw from him at the Blues this year, which was quite hesitant. I don't know whether he's lost a bit of confidence in his body. He just doesn't seem to challenge the line. There's a lot of shuffling. Even early in the match when the All Blacks made breaks, he put a little kick and they were entering the Stormers twenty two. Little eras creeping into his game. There was the second half restart that went short. He grabbed an opposition player in the air, gave away a penalty. There there was the telling one where the high ball he went up and just looked at it and didn't contest it. So look, I think worrying signs. I think that was his big chance. He waited all July, didn't get an opportunity. This was such a long time coming, And to be honest, I was I thought Yakim that the twenty year old on debut for the Stormers outplayed him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he did too, and it was notable. And yes, the tide was turning at the point of the game where Josh Jacob came on, But it was noticeable having Jacob on the impact he had, just in terms of straightening the attack a little bit and being decisive and knowing what he was wanting to do. Maybe gouldkicking aside, but I thought it was just noticeable and it's hard to real too much into it, as I said, because it was with the Stormers tiring and the all Backs were getting on top at that point of the game. But it did just feel like I'm trying to think exactly when he came on, it was I think after the All Backs had gone maybe twenty one to fourteen up, but it felt like the attack was just straightened out a little bit once Drakan came on the part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. And look, Dave Rien has been open about the fact that Boden Barrett started this first game against the Stormers, Ruben Love's going to start against the Sharks, and Josh Jacob is probably going to get a crack against the Bulls. But that wasn't the performance I think Boden would have wanted. And if Bill Blacks, I feel like protecting him a wee bit at the moment with their public missiting around it. And he's obviously an experienced member of the squad and I'm sure he's doing a lot of mentoring behind the scenes, But from a pure performance perspective, I think that that was not the standard we've come to expect from Bowden, and you know, we probably haven't seen the level that we expect from him, certainly this year.
Speaker 2: Well Man, he'll know that, like he's a quality player, and he'll know that he isn't that that wasn't the best he can deliver. The question is whether agains another opportunity to show that, and I'm not sure that he will, because speaking he will probably come off the bench, maybe against the Bulls, perhaps spitballing here here.
Speaker 3: Perhaps play against the Lions. The only other point I would make is there weren't too many players in that game from a little black perspective that actually enhearance their claims. From a test perspective, I would say Peter Luckeye was outstanding. Anton Lena Brown was busy. He got mad of the match even though he got the yellow card. Fabian Holland got two taling line out steels, one when the All Blacks were under massive heat and the other directly led to a try. I think it was for Josh Morby. But outside of that, Riquewan.
Speaker 2: He was I thought Antonine signal was good again.
Speaker 3: But on the whole there's not too many players that you would say you put some real and pressure on the incumbent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder whether I mean it's been well telegraphed at the All Blacks have pretty much had the first Test team locked in played and I'm not saying this they weren't playing with that in mind. But I don't know it Just you know, when you when you say that the first Test team is locked in, hard to put your hand up when you are on the outside looking in already. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, potentially, And look, there's a number of factors. They were under massive pressure in that game. They didn't have it all their own way, and they didn't adjust to Carl Dixon either. I think that was a massive part of the lack of flow and how the All Blacks wanted to play and look good. That's a reality they're going to have to call. Dixon is going to be in charge of Baltimore, so there's no getting away from it.
Speaker 2: That's right. I don't think Carl Dixon is a t standard referee, but he has been awarded these matches, so you have to find a way to get up to speed with Carl Dixon. He operates some bizarre lines at the moment, held.
Speaker 3: What do you make it that penalty trow for Josh Molby.
Speaker 2: Like again, Carl Dixon referees the game to the letter of the law, but it's like an aligen has come down read the World Rugby rule balok and gone, okay, I've put this into my brain. Now I don't know how to do it. He's this is a blog that played professional rugby, yet he seems to have no feel for the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's overly officious, massively right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and look he is I'm sure impressing world rugby bosses because he does catch everything that they're after. But I you know, he played close to two hundred games. I think it was for Harlequins maybe, but you wouldn't know it. Like he referees the game like it is his first time seeing it and he's following the exact letter of the world law. But again, I can moan about it on this podcast, and I will, But if you're the all blacks he's got, then they're not going to change the referee appointments. So you've got to deal with the way that he's going to referee, the way that Matthew Carly's going to referee, the way that Nika Amashakelly is going to referee in the way the Angers Gardener referees. And I think, going back to my point from last week, it would be easy if Carl Dixon was referee for every match of the series, or whoever might be.
Speaker 3: No one wants to see.
Speaker 2: No, but you would at least get used to knowing which way the game is going to be. It's just it goes in wild different areas depending on who's got the whistle. And I don't think it's healthy for the sport and world rugby is asleep at the wheel because they've got no desire to change it. Don't seem interested in the fact that this is supposed to be an entertainment product. They've absolutely washed their hands of anything to do with the entertainment product. Test level and then the TMO intervening every five minutes and the game as well. It was just this, This rugby's greatest rivalry is built on the tradition, but it's also built on entertainment and the two best supposed team at playing rugby, and yet the refereeing was a distraction from that. And this is the point that rugby has got to now, is that everyone tries to sell this as a form of entertainment, but World Rugby and the referees don't seem to listen. I don't know. I think it's gonna be a long tour if this is the kind of refereeing standard that we're used to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't want to be talking about this the whole time.
Speaker 2: No, but I don't, I don't, Reginuely don't.
Speaker 3: But you're rights. It's a frustration that we don't want these referees to be focal figures, but it is incumbent on the All Blacks to adjust.
Speaker 2: Indeed, like let's move on from that. Some news out of the All Blacks camp today that Billy Procter is heading home from the tour. Suspected to be the case after we saw him on Friday nights our time his shoulder arm was it a slang, didn't look good and Dave Rennick confirming it's a fractured shoulder blade. So he's going to be out for ten to twelve weeks, which you look at this point in time, that's anywhere between two to three months, which could even be the end of your tour.
Speaker 3: Pretty much the end of your season. Yeah, two to three months.
Speaker 2: I think, so you rehab it back. He's back here, I.
Speaker 3: Think he will struggle with back. So devastating blow for Billy first and foremost, isn't it. This is the once in a lifetime tour. And look, he's not going to be the last we've had George Bell. They're going to be on the same flight home and we've had one game. This is going to be a hugely arduous tour that's going to claim many casualties. Yeah, it's a blow for the all Becks because I think while Billy hasn't reached great heights, he still has test experience. And it depletes your depth in their midfield, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: It does? And you know there, we're going to be two games down by the time they get a replacement over, so you've still got six games to go. The question is do they go for a lightfu light midfield placement or do they go for Richie Moong? And you asked the question today whether Mona's in the conversation, and Dave Rennie chuckled and said, we'll go through the process, which to me suggests that he is very much in the picture for coming over and replacing Billy. Prop to would that be the right thing for the All Blacks to do well?
Speaker 3: First of all, midfield is not an area of great depth and he's Yellow Rugby, I don't think at the moment. But they do have enough cover within that All Black squad to get through this tour, right Jordi, Barrett, Quinte, Pier Antonina Brown, Riquewanny Tava Tavanawa. Those aren't by any count established options, but there is enough cover there. So look, Dave Renie's made. And then from a midfield perspective, you've had a j Lamb Branden in or David Heavily's still playing, but he's going offshore as well. So there's number of former.
Speaker 2: Or Blacks in all cloud yep.
Speaker 3: Guys on the fringe leaving. So depth isn't great there and so for me, there's no obvious next in line replacement. Maybe it's David Hevilli, maybe you bring him over even though he's leaving. But look, Dave Renie's made no secret of the fact that he wanted Muwanga here from the outset. He brought him into the pre Super Rugby Final camp. He publicly stated that he wanted to get Muanglan and use him in the opening tour game against the Stormers. So look, I think in my mind there's no question that really asked the question of New Zealand rugby. Richie has now played two games for Canterbury. Unfortunately one of those was wrestling the raanfully shield away.
Speaker 2: Hopefully have you brought it up before I did?
Speaker 3: That's great from mighty Otago. I'm not sure how much. I haven't seen the game. I don't know how much of a role we played in that. But look, regardless, he's surely he's like ticked that box now right And the only question I would have is is it a bit fascical that the All Blacks have selected four playmakers and they're all still fits and you replace a midfielder with ten.
Speaker 2: Well, they're replaced Morne Nadawa with Ethan black Hair at twenty three World Cup Spring Walks replaced Malcolm Marx with Hondra Pollard the twenty three World Cup.
Speaker 3: It's a coach is progative, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? If they yeah, I mean, if they want to bring him in, are you? I think in the absence of equality midfielder and I can't think of the next player in line, you know, they had Cooper Cooper Roberts and Camp you know, as a training partner in Christy. I mean, he's barely played super rugular so you couldn't bring him into the mix. So I can't think of a quality player to bring in. And so yeah, OK, I'll be comfortable enough with them bringing Richie Wallinger. And you think, as you said, he Dave Ready talked about he was planning to use me against the storm as if he was able to be selected, and you work your way backwards and go well, that kind of moved Josh Jacob probably into the selection and touring party because they couldn't take Richie Wong and working your way backwards from the first Test side was the kind of players they needed. So look the doors opened out for him to get there. Theilbacks are on a limited runway to the Rugbill Cup under this management. It's the case it needs must be.
Speaker 3: I think it in Ore, Yeah, I think there's the point is you're paying Richard m Wang a hell of a lot of rugby right money right now to be playing provincial rugby and as you say, the runway to the World Cup, this guy's going to be at the World Cup. He needs to be involved. Really, you're shooting yourself in the foot here. I understand the stipulations that Mwanga didn't sign for two years and so that stipulates that he should be playing a full NPC campaign, but just the optics around it and all the gray areas around sabbaticals, I mean, just just sign it off, you know, and if you have to bring over another midfielder at a later date, so beer, it's cut before the horse a little bit, but I don't see that changing the complexion of the first Test team. Maybe Muanga comes into the picture later in the tour, but Rennie's point all along, I think, has been to get him involved and to get him up to speed from a game plan perspective, and yeah, just utilize him. Well, he's wasted playing for Vinci Rugby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look there's a big Shield defense coming up next weekend, so we can flight they bring him over you want, by a plenty. I'm sure our producer Mark would want that as well. Yeah. Look, I think these eligibility laws need to be simplified. It doesn't make sense to the common fan that he is playing for Cannaby in the NBC. There's the big tourk on over here that they've piped up to the nth degree and Richard mccaugh is not Richard Walk. Well, get Richie McCord back. Richie Walk is not playing and you know the bigger one. So we'll wait and see on that front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if it doesn't transpire, it's not it's gonna be an ongoing conversation that anytime a bat goes down, it's gonna be like, well, Dave, get a swing at that time.
Speaker 2: Probably better just to get ripped the band aid off and get him at the camp team named to play the Shucks by Dave Rennie as well. I don't know if he caught a shadow test side, given there are niggles with Torol Lomax, Zavi Amia, Will Jordan, Cody Taylor's still injured, Ardie sa Viga not here but close to a shadow test side. I suppose any surprises in the mix.
Speaker 3: For you there, I don't think so that is absolutely a shadow test team without those guys who Dave Rennie said today will luckily all be fit for the next tour game against the Bulls. Will Jordan's nigglie back, which was potentially worrying, but he didn't seem too concerned about it. No major surprises. I think Luke jacob and captaining the team certainly signals his rise and the ranks under any As you pointed out today at the presser, Jacobson is a guy that's been in and out of this All Black team prior to this regime. He's come and he's nailed his chance as starting open side, and now he's taken on the captaincy for this game. I think some players have a lot to gain from this match. I'm very intrigued to see Kyle Preston get a start. I haven't seen a lot of them. Wasn't sighted in July. Came off the bench against the Stormers. I am of the view that he should be backing up cam Roy guards. I think it will be good to see Finga and off. We haven't cited him since five or ten minutes off the bench in that first Test. Had a shoulder injury, he was sick. So intrigued to see how he handles that high ball, in particular Wallas tit pulled out late against the Stormers. Now gets a chance. He's he needs a big performance and maybe even a Caleb Clark. I don't think that back three is totally locked in yet. I didn't think Josh Morby had had his best display against the Stormers, but he's a guy that is certainly proficient under the high wall.
Speaker 2: He is indeed yet looked the number of players still missing, but you can see the the first choice nature of this team shining through in the players that have been selected. Look, Luke Jacobson played that his stocks have risen incredibly this year with the appointment really of Dave Rennie's coach. I mean that's been one of the main reasons that he's playing as much rugby now in All Blacks Captain, big opportunity I suppose for him. Look, he has gone you would think start that first Test, but I think it's another chance for Luke Jacobson just to get some more game time in the All Blacks Jersey. I agree about Kyle Preston really looking forward to seeing what he can do with me. He had a rough souper rugby season, was on the pine every game he played for the Crusaders, and I think was maybe injury in the one game where they chose to rotate Hoth him out of their twenty three and they called on Louis Chapman. So he just didn't have much luck this year and hasn't played a lot of rugby, so big chance for him to come on this week. The locks are interesting once again, you know that's real tight squeeze ahead of that first match as well, and you look at the bench and SIMSI tu law a really fascinated to see how he goes with the first taste of quasi international rugby and saying what kind of impacts he can make because I think he's a dead set, really exciting player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a good point. He's one guy that could be a massive mover very quickly if I hope he gets some genuine game time half an hour off the bench because he could be a real weapon. You think about we talked about off here about a guy like lestifying a Nuoku and the ability to inject some genuine size and physicality off the bench against the box. In particular, there is you know, oh substitute for size at times, and Samisi has that. So I'm very intrigued to see him unleashed on the stage.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely. The other point tonight as well, can Roy guard named on the bench? I suspect this would probably be the last time we see him before the opening test. Can't see them playing him against the Bulls. In fact, there's been a bit of shadow that Dave Rennie is going to use a six to two bench against well he's running out of time now to use them one of the other two two games, so probably against the balls then. So maybe you look at a Ratama starting in a carter off the bench.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you're you're protecting your most influential set and just don't risk it.
Speaker 2: Don't risk it, don't risk the biscuit. Yeah, so we'll see how that unfolds. But otherwise, yeah, close to a shadow test side. So what are the expectations? Given we had the Stormers game in mind and the changes that have been made since by Dave Rennie, you'd expect a much better and more cohesive performance given a lot of these players have played together, even you know, Oppressed in Love combination has played together for Wellington the NPC level.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, Look, this team is probably only going to have two trainings together, but they have by and large played a lot together. Look at the midfield, Jordy Barrett, Quinte, Pier Ruben Love. Yeah, you've got your two of your best props there, so that should shore up the scrum. I think, vastly improved performance. It is going to be intriguing to see how the All Blacks deal with the rain. It's meant to chuck it down. Yeah, so that will potentially impact their handling. You'd imagine the Sharks will kick a lot to them, but this is always This is a gonna be a second string Sharks side, Like the Stormers were playing out of season, and I think it is reflective of where they're at that they've got Marnano on the bench. You know how old's not enough for forty four look amazing servants All Black legends still clearly got a bit of guess in the tank. But I'm on the fence about this. I think there's a case to be made that he's preventing a pretty special opportunity for a young or old South African player who may never get the chance to play against the All Blacks who are at this level.
Speaker 2: Again, Yeah, Scott publicity stunt written all over it to try and get a few people more through the gates tomorrow night here in Durbin. I'm not specifically against it, but I just Yeah, it is a little crass, a little techy. You know. It's one thing. You think that's two thousand and eight when they played months to the All Blacks and Wroughte, the Pooky and dug Aulett and I think maybe one other whose name is skaps me now is did Ahaka against it. It feels like they're trying to engineer that. But those players played for that club. You know, they were squad members and look, I know Man already has signed for them, but it's more in a coaching role and just there's a there's a sense of just a publicity stunt there and a little bit tacky. Having said that, people will be interested in it, and you know it's remarkable that he's still going at forty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, people will, I guess the back end of the game. You think about none who coming up against Tavi Tabanaway. There's some big body contact coming there. But yeah, I just think if I was in the shoes of a young South African, I think about what young Jakim twenty year old, and you know he's going to remember that experience for the rest of his life, coming up against his idol Boden Barretts. So to rob a player of that opportunity seems a wee bit wrong, But yeah, we live in a financial world, don't we.
Speaker 2: We do. Indeed, the spring Box playing Argentina their final game before the start of this four test series over I po sidi is I'm convincing from the Springbox seventeen ten fair to say the game didn't rise to any great heights. Watched this at a sports club here in Durban last night with a parochial as you'd expect a spring Box crowd. I don't think overly happy with the way they played, but wins a winner's a win, and I suspect they've left a bit in the tank and a bit in the russy playbook as they prepare for the All Blacks.
Speaker 3: Now, Yes, indeed, I think there's a bit of shadow boxing going on prior to these tests, aren't there. Look the Box got ebbin Est a bit back and Sasha the Golden Boy at ten. But look, this match was left a lot to be desired. It was a kick fest eighty kicks. The spring Box defended well, the attack was pretty poor. I thought a second string Pumas team put them under a lot of heat, but not much to take out of that game that will carry forwards. The big talking point being Seecalis's injury hamstring recurrence that could potentially rule them out of this greatest rivalry tour. How much of a blow would that be.
Speaker 2: I think it'd be a huge way. He'd still be around the squad, and what a leader and what an inspiration he is to that spring Box team, and I think not having him out of the park I think would be a loss for him. But the kind of depth that Russy Erasthmus's cultivators, he'll be confident that it's next man up and whoever he puts into that role. I was impressed by Hunnikhm was outstanding. Yeah, but then you got you know, Jasper Visa and a number eight. I'm not sure technically whether Hunnikham could move to open side. I'm not really sure about, you know, his versatility there. But he was impressed him. So they'll find someone in the spring Box.
Speaker 3: There's no shortage of depth, but from a charismatic point of view, inspiration pretty hard to replace.
Speaker 2: There certainly is a couple more things before we wrap up the r his shield heading home.
Speaker 3: I thought we mentioned that already.
Speaker 2: No, I think we should got to a little more death, not that I've actually seen the full game, but just specially when the good guys win, isn't it and the redfully shield heading to its rightful place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was over. The sickness starting to come back, starting to come back.
Speaker 2: Anything you want to say, congratulations.
Speaker 3: Or no, no, done done, all done on that front, I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, we will should be done, all done on the podcast as well. That'll do us. We'll be back in a few days time, once we've got the Sharks game in the books and we head to Johannesburg to prepare for the Bulls in Pretoria. Legam, continue on your path to good health. Appreciate your time.
Speaker 3: Yes, thanks for your services, and good luck to the bad plenty.
Speaker 2: Don't give me that Marke Kelly for producing. We appreciate him as always, and we are powered by Forklift Solutions, lifting you and your business to a higher.
Speaker 1: For more from News Talks d B, listen live on air or online, and keep our shows with you wherever you go with our podcast on iHeartRadio.