Speaker 1: I'll get to New Zealand and welcome back to the Mad Monday Podcast, brought to you, as always by the four and twenty PI. The perfect at home snack for watching rugby league, or the perfect snack at the ground to have whipped off the back of your head by a half US sporting commentator. My name is ten of us saw A Monday Awi. I'm joined by Toy Hurley this afternoon. Get a ben here? You getting on? Mate?
Speaker 2: Can it be over the yet? Is it over? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just want I just want it to end. I just want we just need to take this season out the back and put a bullet in its head.
Speaker 1: Chuck it in a sack with a couple of bricks and toss it off the nearest bridge you reckon.
Speaker 3: It's no, I'm going to distance myself from that one. I think it needs to be humanely dealt with. But definitely, definitely it's it's it's a long and slow death as the twenty twenty four NRL seasons for the Mighty Warriors.
Speaker 1: And I just feel like that game, Sewan Johnson's Last at Home, it sort of went about it was like almost a beautiful summary of the season. It was a lot of emotion. There was a lot of build up to that game, all the vision of Sean Johnson before the game. You know, her tears in his eyes when he's running out onto the field as he should, and emotion is just a little bit too hot. And I think that, like you saw that clearly when he knocked the ball on with his first touch, was like, okay, now you've just spelled the the jitters. But the game just went exactly how every Warriors game has so far this season. You know, there's like twenty thirty minutes of us being like, shit, we're on here. Then all of a sudden, it just gets taken away from us, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, then there's then there's always generally one moment in the game, one key moment, And I think that was probably the highest shots on Roger tu vasa sheek that Stephen Crichton just for some reason did not go to the bin for it was eighteen sixteen at that point. You know, a ten minute power play thirteen on twelve would have been fantastic at that point.
Speaker 1: There needs to be some sort of I mean, there needs to be an investigation obviously, first off, but also there's gotta be like if a player, I know you can't judge on the outcome of a tackle, but if a player has to go for an HIA, there's no way that another player doesn't go to the band. You don't get hiad unless someone's hit you in the head. And then we saw it later on in the game, Mitch Barnet got head in the head so hard I think it was Preston that it split his eyebrow and he just stood there, looked at the riff and he's just like blood passing out over his eyes. He's like, he is sious, How could that be nothing? I saw?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not only was it high, but it was a shoulder charge as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like point to the shoulder to the cheek, slash eye socket. Andrew Jennings is in the Mad Monday Mondays group on Facebook. He reckons he's got a solution to the inconsistencies coming from the bugger. He said, why can't the same person do all the games in a round. If I can manage to watch them all and I'm not even getting paid to do it, why wouldn't this work?
Speaker 3: I mean, you're potentially paying for it with your marriage. But yeah, yeah, absolutely. I'm also a massive fan. And this goes for the other rugby code as well. There should be a five minute send off. There should be a five minute bin for what is deemed accidental contact with their head. If we're going to be serious about head contact, then that's fine. They're five minutes. If it looks like there's intent, that's ten, or carelessness that's ten. And if it looks like it's just out and out dangerous play, then obviously you're off. I think there should be three levels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point because we've changed how we're efficiating it, but we haven't changed the punishments that are available to the referee. I've always said in rugby union, at least, I've been a big proponent of what I call the Donald Duck cart, which is for incidental contact with the head, so you know you didn't mean to do it, you should be allowed to play on, but you have to remove your pants. So it's like there's you know, the fans don't get punished. The game plays on. You still have the same guy, but he's going to be a bit apprehensive hidden the ruck and that kind of stuff because he's got to tackle out. But yeah, there has to be some sort of other thing at the reff's discretion, doesn't it. You can't just be ten or yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I guess what I would say, just to play devil's advocate. At least in rugby league, you know, the it isn't a hard and fast role contact with their head just being sent off like it is in rugby union. And and the ref did say in that circumstances said there are mitigating circumstances, which there wasn't.
Speaker 2: I don't think no.
Speaker 3: But still at least he's trying to judge it tackle by tackle, whereas in rugby union there were there were permas players that were just leading with their head into tackles like just like a rhino. And then and then they all blacks your penalized for contact with their head. I mean yeah, so at least there is still some judgment in rugby league. Yeah, yeah, we'd love to see some consistency.
Speaker 1: I know, you're right, Like a couple of weeks ago when Ethan Blackett I got bumped off and got binn for his if it's as well because they lived with their heads. It's like, what are you supposed to do about that? Despite and I feel like poor Weby was so passed off from the postmatch press conference talking about the inconsistencies and that despite all of that, we were lucky enough to commentate from the ground and being there for that game was fucking awesome. Like, you know, they've all been sellouts this year, but a lot of them are like, you know, they've sold out all the tickets. Some people on the night decide not to turn up, or people show up late. This was packed out basically from the second half of the New South Wales Cup game. The people were filing in and it was that environment there was The atmosphere was wild. The South stand was fucking heaving. They're packed in like sardine's there. And then on the seventh minute they tried a little bit of forced fun with like a standing ovation for Seawn Johnson because he wears the number seven. But yeah, I don't know, Yeah, it didn't really work because a lot of people they put it up on the screen and everyone's like, oh wait, what what are we doing? Standing ovation? Okay, but for how long? And then it's in the middle of the game they're still playing. Then I think we knocked it on during that period as well deflated us a little bit. The only other thing I note from the game for me was that was the first time I'd been to Lily World after the game, and oh yeah, it was loose. It was going off, there was a DJ going, everyone was maggot that was in there responsible and they got the big screen playing the games. It's the best ticket in town. Still. People were asking me like, do you reckon Everyone's going to stop going to the games next year, And I don't think they will because it's still the best sporting event you can go to in New Zealand because you go there, go to the game, you know, you have yourself for four and twenty PI, have a couple of Export Ultras and then watch the game after it's going to Lily World, wait for the traffic to die down. It's just it's just a good time, you know.
Speaker 2: Is it still going to be that Warriors bar in Kingsland? Is that still happening?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It is. Which I was talking to a couple of people about it the game and they're like, do you know how hard it is to get from Kingsland to Mount Smart, Like there's no direct train, you have to go to New Market, so you catch in two and change two different trains which were out of town. I mean, I live in Auckland. I don't think I could do that and I don't think I could pull that off. And then, but I guess is it for people who aren't going to the game? Is what it is?
Speaker 2: I think it's probably both right.
Speaker 3: I think they do need a place for the team to, you know, descend on the adoring crowd at about eleven pm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after a win, and that's probably going to be it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suppose take a couple of trains where you half cut. You're right, though, I think that there's been like a since we were mathematically eliminated. Then, you know, we had a bit of artificial inflation because we were so hyped up for Sean Johnson's last game. But now, like, honestly, are we playing the Sharks this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We started with the Sharks or ending with the Sharks.
Speaker 1: I wasn't entirely certain that that's who we're playing this weekend because I think like a lot of people were all just sort of focused on next year. Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so let's talk a little bit, a little bit about next year. We haven't made a lot of signings I would say, obviously we're losing SJ. But I feel like we have quite a lot of backup in that role, in the halves role. We do get Jet Cleary as well next year, who.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think he'll roll straight into the first grade side because he is, you know, fourteen years old or whatever.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we have we have covered there.
Speaker 3: You know, arguably Tomato Martin was better in that jersey than SJ was this year, certainly had more success on the you know, just out of pure numbers. So yeah, where do you think we need to make some signings.
Speaker 2: In the off season?
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't know. Who kicks goals for us next year is my biggest problem. So Sean will be gone. I don't think c HT will be if you certainly won't be starting. So I know, I actually think that Adam Pompey it gets it. You know, it's a big tick in his favor. But then you're paying Roger to have us a sheck, however much you're paying him. Rock o'berry will be back next year. I don't think we like we're losing AFB, but we gain James Fisher Harris, we lose Jazz Tavanger, But they've just announced Aaron Clark, who's I don't know much for muchness And if anything, Kieren Ford's three hundredth game was on the weekend and guess who was leading the Hocker for that. It was Aaron Clark. So I feel like we've got a bit of an influx of money coming our way next year. I really, I really don't think we're losing that much, you know what I mean. If Shawn Johnson left at the end of last year, I'd have been like, fuck, that's huge. We just lost the Delian player of the year by rights, But that time around on I don't know. I think health is going to be the biggest issue. We've got enough players. I mean, Jackson Ford hasn't ever been playing for the last month.
Speaker 2: You know, well that was that was actually going to be the position.
Speaker 3: I thought we could do what we could do with another really solid back rower.
Speaker 1: Yeah we Yeah, what kind of feels like because we got.
Speaker 3: Forward up front, right, we're good upfront, which with Mitch Barnett and James Fisher Harris, that's a pretty good front row each each Ford's I mean, who is fit, like actually fit, because I don't think he's been fit all year really, even though he's been on the park. Then that's fine. But and Ford is hot and cold. Yeah, and yeah, I just think and we lose Dylan Walker and Jazz who cover it in those positions as well. So yeah, I think I think another ball playing back ra Big a Big would be great.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is when I look around the leg I'm just trying to wreck my brain for who would feel that for us. I also think just like one massive game breaker which could be Look, Metcalff. I'm banking on that next next year because it's you know, your game breakers are either your halves or your fallback. Really, and Charms, as solid as he is and as great as he is, isn't that kind of fallback. So we need Metcalf to be the game breaker for us next year. I reckon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 3: I was actually watching the Titans game yesterday and it was a Camperrera who basically scored a ninety meter try and I thought watching that, I thought, there's no one in the Warriors that can do that at the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's conversely, those are the guys that carve us to bits as well, those whipp it quick outside backs. We could be one short of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I'm a fan of Adam Pumpey, and I think the Warriors centers have been not great in the past on defense, but with him and Roccoberry in there, I have a reasonable amount of faith in those two.
Speaker 2: But yeah, another even Dollan, I don't know that Dallon could run ninety meters.
Speaker 3: Like he's a great finisher, great winger, but he's not that kind of winger.
Speaker 1: No, he does. He's made a couple of intercept tries more last year than he did this year. But even then, you're like, I don't know if he's going to get there. I don't know if he's away. Like it's not shut the gate when Dw's he hits An in now.
Speaker 2: And I met Wang. You know, we've had the Cossi Club in there.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure he's quite the star that he promised to be a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Someone who could cover, you know, wing slash center, who could who's who's a speedster would be fantastic. Unfortunately, Vale Holmes went to the Dragons. But I think if we can enjoyed the Worriors, we have some salary cap issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're right. I don't really know. I still think that I reckon the RTS thing would have taken a toll on the team this year, and I don't think we've solved it. I think it's still a problem going into next year. And you hear all these interviews with him talking about the difference when he plays fullback to when he plays center or wing, and he says, when he's playing fullback, all he's thinking about is being the best player in the world, and when he's playing center or wing, he's thinking about, you know, defensive coverages, is he in the right place, is he's winger like this, you know, second row like that, And he's sort of got all these things in his head, whereas when he's at fullback, it's like, how do I be the greatest player of all time?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: That's interesting, isn't it. I mean, yeah, do we do we let one of them go? One of our fullbacks?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. I don't know how to solve it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know. I don't want to let any of them go.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's.
Speaker 3: Amazing, and I think that's the biggest issue. We have two fantastic players who really only play one position.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I don't know, I've been saying for a while, I really want them to swap. I wouldn't mind. I reckon chants will be great in the centers. Oh yeah, And I think we all agree. Roger does that Roger still exist? I don't know. You know, the delim player of the Year? Is he still? Is he still the guy? Should he be? Honest?
Speaker 2: Tell you what? Who comes back from union and is better? Almost? No? One, m No, it's weird like Benji.
Speaker 3: I mean, Benji was pretty good towards either of his career still, but he was he was called or Benji by that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what way around, Lord Takiri go? Did he go back to Lake? Don't think so?
Speaker 3: And I don't know, not right, but he Joey Man who you know, will he ever go back and be the great Joey Man?
Speaker 2: Who rugby league player over again? Ye?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Adam's just raised a good point. Brad Thorne. But brad Thorne was going to be brad Thorne wherever he went. Whatever he did, he didn't go back to league, though, I feel like he did now.
Speaker 2: We played for the All Blacks until he was like fifty.
Speaker 1: He during the All Blacks, by the way, he used to make Stephen Donald and Conrad Smith have bench pressing competitions to decide who was the weakest All Black in the squad. Beaver reckoned, he got him anyway. Yeah, look, I don't know. I don't think we've solved a lot of the problems that have plagued us this year going into next year. But also I don't think we're losing too much in the in the squad, and like you don't just pluck a competition winning fullback or half out of thin air anyway. So no, but again, I just think we were a few sort of health issues this year away from the form of last year. I saw a stat that absolutely broke my heart about goalkicking and that we'd be almost in the top four if we kicked one hundred percent. You could probably say that about most teams, but I don't think we're that far off, you know, I don't think it's deerm and gloom. But anyway, as your what's your excitement level for the Shark's game this week?
Speaker 3: As I say, put a bullet in the back of the season's here.
Speaker 2: No, look, it'll be nice.
Speaker 3: It'll be nice to record a when I would like it not to be like the season two years ago where we lost by forty points to the Titans and had Matt Lodge walking off give her the fingers to the crowd.
Speaker 2: So yeah, just if we could just improve on that, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: That's the baseline. All right, we'll take a quick break, we'll come back and we're going to discuss the Stonker of the Round. If you're keen to joined the Alternative Commentary collective team for a massive Rugby League weekend in March of twenty twenty five, you can text Vegas to three two three six to book your spot.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure that there are still spots in there. I've heard that it may be sold out, but anyway, text Vegas to three two three six to have a look. Said. If you can book your spot to Vegas now it is time for the Stogger of the round and you put it into the group chat. This morning, Ben had to be the Pande Raiders against the Panthers twenty two points to eighteen. But it wasn't just the tight score line. It was the way that it was won, wasn't it intercept try leak of the field stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 3: I mean I love an afternoon game anyway, and when the afternoon game is arguably the best of the week end, then you know, that's just great watching.
Speaker 2: That's just great rugby league.
Speaker 3: And you're going to say, of all the fans in the NRL, could you say that the Raiders fans are the most passionate. There is a lot of green sparkle in that crowd and I'd love to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do go harday, I would obviously put them sick into the Warriors fan base.
Speaker 2: But there is yeah, true, true, there is something.
Speaker 1: About the dress up thing, that fake horn they blow. They were Viking clapping at the end as well. There's a little bit of a rivalry there with the Panthers. I seem to remember that their home crowd was doing a Viking clap last year or the year before, and they were spanking the Raiders and their whole fans.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think that that probably stems from the early nineties. That's when I first started watching leg actually early nineties, and that was the Grand Final I think three years in a row was Panthers Raiders.
Speaker 1: Right, is that the Ricky Stewart here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and and Panthers. I think two out of three went to the Panthers of those of those Grand finals. So it's where it comes from. But you know, Canberra is a weird place. If you've ever been there, it's it's not it's not a tourist destination. You certainly don't need to go through it, like you have to go out of your way to go through it. So obviously the capital, it's it's kind of a boring place. So I think they're very very passionate about their league team and that gives them some respite from their boring hundrum public servant lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, government jobs. The stadium is quite cool as well there that they play out. There's a long history with that club. Quite a lot of Chevy fans, the Raiders. They had a lot of great KIVI players throughout the years. I love watching the games at the stadium, but like I said before, the only thing that really does my head on is that fake horn, Like either blow a real horn or don't bother.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not into it. They haven't always done that. The biking clap thing, I think it came from when Iceland made the European Cup final or semi final, had an amazing run through the Euros one year and they you know, they're actually Vikings, not fake South Pacific Vikings, but they yeah, they actually did this Viking clap behind the goal.
Speaker 2: It looked incredible. It was organic. Whereas as you.
Speaker 3: Say but said before about organized fun, it does smack of organized fun, which is my least kind of favorite kind of fun I know.
Speaker 1: And they've got so many like unique Australian animals that haven't been picked for any of the teams. You know, there's no Crocodile's team. North Queensland should be leaning into that wholeheartedly. There are the Sharks. But I don't really know what the link between Vikings and Camera is, you.
Speaker 2: Know, sorry Camera.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think there are a lot of people's second favorite team. As you say in New Zealand, they're quite lovable and and they are just outside the eight.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I know we say this almost every year, but I've never seen a logjam around the.
Speaker 2: Eight spot as gamers. This year it is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: So at the moment the Dragons at eighth. Unbelievably, the Broncos are now ninth. They are on twenty six points, as are the Dolphins, Knights and Raiders. So yeah, you're right, it is. There is heaps to play for for them. For us, we're just down there, one point ahead of the Rabbit O's and thankfully five points ahead of the Eels and Tigers, so we are not in spoon contingent.
Speaker 3: Yes, I believe it's basically the Broncos play the Dolphins this weekend, and it's basically for the top eight spot. I think, assuming the Dragons lose.
Speaker 2: Does that sound right?
Speaker 1: The Dragons, Yeah, well, they play the Eels, so they're probably not going to lose. Dolphins Broncos. Then the Broncos play the Storm and then it's Spoon Bowl West Tigers versus the Eels of it, Broncos Storm and no, no, no, And that's in the last week. I remember that there's actually two more games left to go. But the Warriors have the bar and actually mercifully they have the buy at the end of the round. Now where we were thinking, oh at the start of the season, we're like, this is perfect. We're going to come into that eight rowing ready to go, and now we're just like, oh, thank god it's over. Do you think that the Panthers should be worried by this result?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I mean Nathan Cleary didn't play. Are they that reliant on him?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean he's been out for most of the season, but when he came back, it was just like, oh, that's right. He is immortal quality rugby league player. And it was I believe that it was Lei who threw that and to see it pass as well, so you could you could arguably say he lost them the game if you didn't like Luis for whatever is.
Speaker 2: But I wonder who you're talking about. I think I think we're in agreement.
Speaker 1: On that one. Yeah. Look, I do think that that quite reliant on him, But I also don't think like they without him are still an excellent, excellent team. It is going to depend on when he can come back from his injury. And I know that Cleary was getting stuck into them about look, we're just not playing good enough football. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: So this is the question that we unfortunately have to ask some seasons, Mania, and that is what team are you following through the finals?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I've picked these guys from a while ago, and I'm actually quite glad that we've passed the torch to them. But it is the Canterbury Banks Down Bulldogs. I was gutted that it was them that we had to play in Shawan Johnson's last game, because you know, I was saying last week. They allow like their defense has been stingy all season. They allow the fewest amount of tries per game, and in the last sort of six weeks they've also started piling tries on from everywhere. They've been having a crack from all areas of the field. The most fun team to watch, and it's good because I can't get behind them Storm or the Roosters or any of those massive clubs. So yeah, for me, it's the cannibary back Sound Bulldogs. Also, they seem to be having a moment. Have you seen like the carnage that's going on outside their home games. Vans are getting flipped and shit's getting lit on fire and it's like full, full scale riots every game now, So that's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, it's been it's been a tough few years for the Bulldogs and obviously they had basically a they basically gutted the entire organization from the from the bottom up. And you know the fact that it's paying dividends now is is nice to see. Although as you as you say it sounds like Bulldogs fans will always be Bulldogs fans and they will always be the most fairal I mean, arguably rival by paramountter fans, but those two, those two ball clubs definitely have the most rabid fans. Yeah, I will be following. I don't think they're going to win, but I'd love to see them do well. I'll be following my Cowboys through the finals. I think they are star studded across the park. Everyone kind of loves the Cowboys a little bit. And I think Tom Didan's the least number six in the competition.
Speaker 2: There, I said it.
Speaker 1: I am not far off agreeing with you there. I think he has been absolutely outstanding. I've been flirting with getting him into my super coach team this entire season. He's great in origin. You're right, I think what he suffers from is a nothing haircut. If he had some sort of you know, Mullard even or some sort of fade or something like that. But he's just got that real middle of the road white guy haircut. That's doing him no favors. He's no one's favorite player aside from yours perhaps, But and I think and I think that's what he's suffering from, is like no distinguishing physical features. He's not big, He's quick enough, but that's not the hallmark of his game.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Look, the mums love him, and I don't mean they're sexual way like something for the mums. They love them because they remind every mum of their son.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's got he's got a haircut that looks like it was done by his mum.
Speaker 1: It does too. So yeah, that's the Raiders twenty two to a against the Panthers. I'm not going to read too far into that. I think the Panthers come finals time, the two experience, they'll be in that final. But it may show just a little bit of weakness. If you're one of those other teams at the top, you're licking your lips, aren't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So look, just to go back to this weekend's game against the Cronola Sharks, what I would say is all the bottom teams have had some upsets in the last few weeks. So the Tigers two games in a row. Yeah, one, I mean, anyone for them is an upset, to be honest, Yes, what's it?
Speaker 1: And upsetting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, of course. I think the Eels turned over someone recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yes, that's right with us. The Rabbit has had a little run a few weeks back.
Speaker 3: It would be great just to be one of those teams that upset one of the favorites for the competition. I don't see it necessarily happening, but yeah, I mean, how many we lots on the road on the truck down the four.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm just scrolling back through them. Doggies got us. Then the Eagles absolutely hammered us. The Dolphins beat us with that drop goal, and then yeah the Eels, yeah four, and then we beat the Tigers.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, we're gonna well, look, the Warriors always win games that they shouldn't say. This one against the Sharks could be a real binand appeal for the Sharks. Anyway, let's take a quick break and when we come back, we're going to go reverse Hurley. Here, I've got a reverse Hurley's Heroes. We're going to go a little bit different this week. Curly. We're going to go We're going to go reverse Hurley, which I understand is something you haven't done since your UNI days. We are going to go a top ten. How many of the top ten most games for the Warriors can you name? So, out of the top ten games played for the Warriors, how many can you name?
Speaker 2: Well? I imagined this as a tribute to Sewan Johnson.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, so he's one, Yes, he has one.
Speaker 2: He's one.
Speaker 3: Now last week's Hurley, well, last time I did Hearly's Heroes. The most kept Warrior, Simon man Ring.
Speaker 1: That's two three hundred and one games for Simon Mannoring, two twenty for Shawn Johnson.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm going to say Manuva.
Speaker 1: Manuvatuve is third with two hundred and twenty six.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good. I didn't realize he's doing them in order. Now they won't be an order.
Speaker 2: Probably Stacy Joes, Yes, Stacy Jones. Stacy Jones. It's four.
Speaker 1: That is the top That is the top four.
Speaker 2: Even now I'm starting there.
Speaker 3: Owen Goot and Beer I think was the one club player I imagined he he's probably in there.
Speaker 1: There's ninth.
Speaker 2: These ninth. Okay, that's that's fine with them, though Michael Luck.
Speaker 1: Michael Luck is not in there.
Speaker 2: No, it was a good run. Okay, what else? Said Lanto higher La who high is a okay? Good? Who else? Steve Price?
Speaker 1: Steve Price is not in the top ten most games played for the Warriors. Unfortunately he came came from the Bulldogs, didn't he in the Bulldogs? And then.
Speaker 2: Uh one one Warriors? You know one club players, Logan.
Speaker 1: Swan, Logan Swan is in at number six.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I've missed too. I think I've got one more guess, have I?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one more guess, one more guess?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's probably someone like Ben Muslin.
Speaker 1: That's Ben Muzzlin or yeah, that's right, he's first. He played two hundred and twelve games for the club. And the one that you missed was Sam Rapeta who played one really yeah in the changing room in the changing rooms for Seawn Johnson's last game as well. So yeah, your top ten. So I'm mannoring Stacy Jones, Many Buttu Fly, Shawn Johnson, Ben Muzzolino, Logan Swan, Jacob Lillyman, Lance will Hire, Owen, Gutenbill, Sam raupeter I don't think you've got Lilyman, did you.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't get Lilliman either. It's a surprise. He was a he's a Queen Cider, wasn't he played played Origin?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right. So yeah, that is your top ten most played games for the Warriors. You did well in the top five and then after that.
Speaker 2: I think it's not a part of it. I'm all right, seven out of ten is not bad. I'll take that.
Speaker 1: Seven out of ten is tremendous. All right. Hopefully you're done screaming at your device after all of the ones have been missed, and we'll knock this one on the head for a Monday. We'll be back on Thursday. Thank you very much, Ben, enjoy your week, mate.
Speaker 3: Thank you looking forward to the game, even though I said I wasn't