Speaker 1: The ACC Sports Book. Thanks to the tab. Good morning Carl, Livin and the Flesh. Matt, welcome back into the studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for allowing me back in the doors.
Speaker 1: Good to have you here. Get your Warriors jersey on. I presume you're heating out to the game tonight. Yes, yes, absolutely can't wait. Yeah, we'll get into the Sean Johnson of it. Actually, should we start with the Warriors still? I've seen and we talked about Ysterdam the Mad Monday Podcast. There is an entire section of Sean Johnson power plays. I can imagine that would have been so much fun for the number crunches to put together. They are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had a lot of fun. They came around actually to our area and discussing them with us. So I'd like to say that I had a little bit of input, but I don't know if I actually did.
Speaker 1: We had a look through them yesterday and I think for the Mad Monday Podcast we got on Sean Johnson first or last PR scorer, and that's because I can just see if the Bulldogs are winning by heapes or even losing by heaps, I can just see them just falling off the odd tackle there to let Shawan Johnson have his moment on the Matt and Jerry Show this morning for another hunch that we put on there. We just got on any Time Try Score at three twenty. It's not in the power play section, but it's just in the anytime Try score a thing. Everybody that's wearing a Warriors jersey on that field wants Shawn Johnson to score. You know, there's twelve guys trying to set him up for that. I gotta be honest, there's probably a couple on the other.
Speaker 3: Team absolutely who wouldn't be too upset with them scoring. There's a few of those those low in low end power plays. I think, Yeah, we could tack off. I say we Sewan could take.
Speaker 1: Off pretty easily. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Five hundred plus kicking meters dollars seventy one plus Trisis dollars seventy five, Yeah, seventy five running meters. He's going to ever go tonight. He's not going to sit back on his heels. Yeah, that's going to be on the toes. Don't die wondering, yea six hundred plus kicking meters, even the one hundred plus running meters at three fifty, like and My favorite is to force two dropouts at two fifty three fifty.
Speaker 1: I liked it. Three fifty Yeah, oh that's actually way longer odds than I thought it was. Yeah, three fifty is good because he's going to be into everything. Surely he is.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I don't think he's a going to die. I wondering tonight. He can't sit back, you know, twenty five, twenty six thousand people. Yeah, sharing his name, that's right, he's going to grow it Jawn Johnson Stadium.
Speaker 2: Could you could argue he's going to grow yeah, bigger.
Speaker 1: John's obviously obviously sitting in the jests of Hunger Stand watching that as well. I the one that I was saying yesterday is the one that I you know, this is partly a vibepunt, but also I like to put bets on things that like I like to picture myself winning it. How do I want to win it? You know what I mean? Like? Do I want to win it? That's why I don't like betting unders, because it's like no fun. Yeah, you're betting against excitement. But the one that caught my eye was one plus line break. Yeah I can't. So that's at three dollars fifty as well. So picture this, You've put a bet on that, and he bursts into the backfield in front of twenty six thousand people that have sold out Sawn Johnson Stadium. I'm sure it's off in the gest of hungerstand and I've just you know, my bit's just coming at three dollars birthday. That's the exact kind of way that you want to win one of these bits.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you what, if you're taking the one plus line breaks, you might as well take the seventy five plus running meters because assuming he breaks the line, he's going to have a few That's right, He's going to have a few few clear meters in front of them.
Speaker 1: It would kill me though, if he made the line break and then got chopped down ten meters, and I'd undone myself by getting greedy. But yeah, I think most people are getting involved in Shawn Johnson. Everyone wants a piece of him. I brought him into my super coach team. I've captain the fucking I'm all in I'm all in one.
Speaker 3: John's just say that chat. GPT's even all on Shawn Johnson. Really, And so I was doing a little bit of research for our The Advantage one Now regular league podcast. Yeah, earlier in the weekend, I've asked chat gpt to look at the last ten games between the Dogs and Warriors and and spit out the results and try scores and all that. Yeah, and the top one it actually gave me Friday third of August twenty twenty four, which is today. This was three days ago. Yeah, and I'm going to read to you what it said. Warriors twenty eight, Dogs eighteen.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: The Warriors secured a solid win with a strong performance from Sean Johnson, who orchestrated the attack with two tricists. Dylan with tens Alesiak and Adam vanel Blake were key tri scorers.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, I have gone all in on this.
Speaker 3: I'm chips and chat Chip either knows I'm a Seco Warriors fan and is manipulating me or knows the future.
Speaker 1: I'm all in. I've got this is personal. Follow it at your own peril, Yes, responsibly.
Speaker 3: Warriors one to twelve, Yeah, Adam fanoel Blake anytime, Allen anytime, and Warriors to score twenty or more points.
Speaker 1: That's paying around about sixty to one. Really, Jesus but hey, look the robots have said it, that's going to come in and who are we This could be the start of the end of the future. This could be the start of the end of the tab ch if chat tab conpect them every week, you guys might be out of a job very shortly. We're where other pundas going on this one tonight car well as it last night. I'm blown away by this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only forty percent of the money's with the warriors, is that right? Normally we come on here and it's you know, eight every week. They're outsiders, they're at home. I'd have to assume that has changed since I got these updates last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Because I would also say, like, obviously, your brain immediately goes to happiness insurance. People just want, you know, to cover their losses a little bit. But then I thought, because it was two dollars sort of fifty when I looked at it the other day, two fifty five, Yeah, And I actually thought that that was too short for because I've got to be honest, the bulldogs have been humming lately, and so I thought that maybe it might have opened it like threes and then it's been smashed in but no, that's not what's happened at all, is it. No? No, So yeah, Happiness Insurance. You're regan. I reckon.
Speaker 3: That'll live out and we'll see more. There'll be more coming today.
Speaker 1: For the Warriors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll get to fifty to fifty, even further than that. Yeah, d w Z, I think you guys took this first try scorer, Yes, we did. He is best back in the first try score marker.
Speaker 1: This was a voicemail someone sent in yesterday saying that they reckon. They're going to use Sewan Johnson's the biggest decoy in NRL history in his last game. Everyone's going to be looking at him and that's going to free up Dallan. Why he settled on Dallan's going to be the one that's free. There's eleven other dudes on the field that could also be anyway, you.
Speaker 3: Think it'd be the man outside Dylan inside, Yeah, sorry, man inside Dallan outside short.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but anyway, that's that's that's what we've gone with. I don't mind it.
Speaker 3: No surprise of that for noor Blake and s J nineteens and seventeens are the knicks best.
Speaker 1: Back first try scorer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, best back powerplay is SJ first, second or third try scorer twenty threes.
Speaker 1: And then there's a couple of.
Speaker 3: Marcello Montoya first try scorer and RTS anytime at fifty ones, Yeah, dw Z first try scorer and c NK anytime I have forty ones.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't mind that one. I feel like RTS is a honey trap this year. Yeah, I feel like stay out, Yeah, stay away from it.
Speaker 3: We've had thirteen hundred dollars on the Warriors plus seven and a half and one thousand on the Warriors at plus five and a half. Those are our biggest bets so far. That was last Thursday. That was Thursday night, yep. And then there are a couple of interesting try scorer bets. Someone's put seven hundred dollars on Villiamy kickout score first try paying nineteen dollars, and another this has got to be a typo five dollars on Autocar first try score eight to fifty.
Speaker 1: That's got to be five hundred. Yeah, Yeah, I don't mind that. I don't feel like I mean kicks just a night me to deal with who's going to be out on his edge, would that be? Sure? Got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll be Manatonia coud Ran next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean, jeez, you're gonna be some sort of bully to begin at Shawny Ja leave the bloke lad. I mean he's serving in the game. You can't be running Villiamy kickout in his throat all night. Surely, No, But I feel like the Bulldogs are the kind of assholes that will do that thing. That kind of thing. Yeah, any other big bits on around around the Warriors. Should we rip into the NPC?
Speaker 2: Not at the stage it's go to the NPSC. I don't have a lot though.
Speaker 1: I don't have a lot on the National Provincial Championship. It sort of just kicked off, like under the radar. We were saying it last week. It was like not a lot of fan fear. It got bearied underneath the All Blacks and the Razor Robertson and all that kind of thing. I can't imagine you guys had a market on Leo McDonald getting binned this early into his coaching career. No, did not, But yeah, what's what a pun is looking at. I guess a lot of regional alliances coming in the NPC don't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Knights would have been pretty happy last week. Yeah, theyre went over Auckland. They take on Plenty this week and done us again. But ninety one percent of the money is with They have Plenty at a dollars sixty five ninety percent?
Speaker 1: Any idea why? I have no idea why sixty five bp? Yeah? And then.
Speaker 3: Harbor waikator I think that's are they still a dollars do eighty seven apiece Harbor?
Speaker 1: The Waketo is dollar eighty seven apiece? Yeah, I can't split them.
Speaker 3: Ninety two percent of the money is with Harbor and the head dead market.
Speaker 1: Jeez, do you follow that? And then do you think people know something? They know someone? Yeah, if it's even o, it's but ninety two percent of the money's gone one way.
Speaker 2: Unless Harbor's just woken up early and they've got their bets on early.
Speaker 1: Or there's more money in North Harbor than Wykto. I don't think so. I don't know. There's some rich dairy farmers down there in the Workado. Yeah, that's an interesting one. Yeah, did did heat, But ninety two percent of the money going towards North Harbor. This reminds me of Sam Darry first try scorer from a couple of weeks ago. It was wild, wasn't it insane? We talked about it. We talked about how ridiculous it was if you didn't listen to the podcast before that game against Again Dinner, Sam Darry was the best backed a first try scorer. He was anytime, oh right, but he got the first and it was like, yeah, what do people know that we don't sure enough? First first scorer of the game, Sam Derry out of note. I couldn't fucking believe. It wasn't an easy try either, like to do some work. Yeah. And it was also one of those ones because someone made a breakaway and then he cleaned it up and scored the try and it was like, who was that Sam Derry? And it was one of those ones where I think, if you talk too much about a bit, you have to then put it on. Because I looked at that and then I turned to my message that I thought, you know that told her all the stats and blah blah blah. She's like, see youre telling me we've just missed out on money here. Yeah. Sorry, I should sorry, I love should have should have just said on that one, any other big bits around the National Provincial Championship.
Speaker 2: No, nothing I've got from the bookies at the moment.
Speaker 1: Sorry, any big, any big wins over the last week, any degenerates Extein League table tennis ones, not table tens, A lot of the UFC ones. Adam our producer, by the way, he has been heading multiple tennis table tennis bets to the point where like Adam, I feel like you've either fixed them or who do you know in the table tennis circles.
Speaker 4: No, it was mainly after I think you mentioned a while ago, col just saying how there was a lot of ten plus league kind of multis situations going on, and I'm in a Sinica and I really desperately needed to win some money because I was getting chirped out. So I've won like three or four on the trot, just just betting all under a dollar thirtyis on table tennis. Yeah, they do seem to win significantly easy. I did have a friend say that it is quite hard to view that sport on any kind.
Speaker 1: Of playing someone's Garrett. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I would like to say thank you for the heads up because she's been quite fruitful.
Speaker 1: So back the favorites not often there's an upset in table tennis.
Speaker 4: Not by the looks of it, and there's been a few of the other boys having a little dip in there as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's that's great oil. I think now is a very crucial point to remind people to gamble responsibly. One hundred. This is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is this is not wise, but it has worked, so definitely gamble responsible.
Speaker 1: Can I ask your favorite players?
Speaker 4: I think we both know that answer.
Speaker 1: I have nothing for you.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, plenty of big bet It's funny you say you talk to your partner said, this is what we missed out on. I did the same thing with the UFC last week. Got Dan got Kai. Yeah, as he hit to head was the last.
Speaker 2: One after three rounds, I said, love, we're going.
Speaker 3: To get booked a good collective. Well, we've already booked a holiday. We're trying to pay for the combination. And then he went down and she looked at me like, why'd you tell me why?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had the exact same bed. I think a lot of people were on the all three kiwis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was so what have we got here? There was a six league same game multi the ABS five dollars into two point twenty five million, No I wish, and then a lot of UFC's we've got a twenty dollars three leg UFC multi dupless by submission of France Tko Dan Hooker on points.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a brave bet all stupid, but it came off so brave, twenty dollars into eight point nine thousand.
Speaker 3: Same, What have we got walker who took on Junior Tafer by submission Cocada, France Tko or Ko and duples C by submission ten dollars into five point seven thousand. This one's larry a ten leg pre season NFL multi pre season NFL is a graveyard for punting, stair clear.
Speaker 1: But not for this punter. All head to head.
Speaker 3: By the looks of it, it's some pretty big outs three three dollars plus outsiders five dollars.
Speaker 1: Into just under ten k. I wonder if, because it's pre season and they do scrimmages against each other and that kind of thing. I wonder if it's worth getting on the outsiders here, because you know, they're not really playing for anything. So he's got one, two, three, four five, so like six of ten outsiders. Yeah, So the underdog's probably a bit more valuable and meaningless games. Yeah, I guess is what I've learned from there. I will still steer clear of that. Yeah, graveyard and then laying obviously had another one.
Speaker 3: He had fifteen dollars on a two league greyhound multi a twenty three dollar winner, and an eleven dollar winner at three in the morning.
Speaker 2: Three thy seven hundred and ninety five dollars return.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, he has been on holiday for the last week with his kids. A bit of midnight panting, brilliant. All right, let us take a quick break, your opportunity to grab a pin. When we come back, Car's gonna let us know what he's heard around the offices this week. Pause the podcast now and grab a pen for the hottest tips from around the tab office. And just while you're grabbing a pin, Carl, last couple of weeks, I've steered clear of getting involved in these tips, and they've will basically come in, haven't they.
Speaker 3: We've had a pretty good run if we keep if we look at we're looking at fourth place as a past mark here, yes, since you can bet to fourth place, right, Yeah, And actually a lot of the most people in our office at least they're playing it by putting all of them top four, molting that whole thing up.
Speaker 1: So I think it's coming. At least two of the last three weeks.
Speaker 3: Now we would have got a good crack. We would have got very close last week as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we go.
Speaker 3: So we had the Teddy, the Terra and the Harness on Friday night was a winner. First Thoroughbred of the day is LinkedIn lasts no good. Peace Officer came second, and then we had a same game multi with Peace Officer, Extreme Cat and Putford.
Speaker 1: All top four.
Speaker 3: Yep for those a fan favorite, second, fourth and sixth part Fido let us down there, Blue Stratum fourth, Defined Boom which was in the three way, got up at seventy and then Redwood Shadow was third.
Speaker 1: Oh we should mention just quickly on the three way I let us down again. Is he rather you than me? Mate?
Speaker 2: Thinking?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is he? So I'm definitely on the bags at this point. I think it's going to be tight and also carrying the bags. Yeah, as he just got checked out right at the end. I was backing him in. But yes, sorry this week this week.
Speaker 3: Tonight Friday Night Harness at Eddington Race number two, number one Brando at four fifty and a dollar fifty five, a harness man looking for three in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep. And then into Saturday racing all Australian tips. At the moment, I think where are we better names for the race tracks in Australia. I find goinges your Doombin's. I've got a couple of at Doombee.
Speaker 3: We'll start with the Rainwick Race one, number six, another favorite smashing eagle ah yes, four to twenty and a dollar eighty.
Speaker 2: We've got J Mack on board this time brilliant. That is a bonus back race.
Speaker 3: And then Randwick Race eight, the first major Group one of the season, the Wink Steaks number six Fangirl is the Turtle of thirty favorite should probably win.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it. I like a turtle of thirty favorite should.
Speaker 3: Probably won this race last year, has a couple of good trials and J Mack gets the ride. But if you want a little bit of value, number ten Simana is the one to watch. The reckon thirteen dollars and three forty.
Speaker 1: That's probably going to stay out of my top four multi bit.
Speaker 3: Maybe have a little specky on the side, Yeah, Mooney Valley Race one, number eight, Dashing Duchess at a dollar nineteen, Oh the Duchess, and then a couple at Doomben Race one, number one, mister Biancle at four eighty and then RaSE eight number one boom Talk at three dollars and a dollar forty. I think we've had this one a couple of times too, boom Talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's sound familiar. I think the way I'm gonna do it, and forgive me because I'm probably gonna jinx the whole thing. But is go top four you can go. I forget how many, say we picked five, you can go four of the five to come in right. Yeah, that's probably a little added bit of safety there.
Speaker 3: It might nuke your odds but complicates things a little bit. But yeah, yeah, you've got a life. Yeah yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Well it would have helped last week, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna help. But I also am We just talked about it on the Agenda podcast before this. Heath's accused me of inflicting a curse or upon myself because earlier this week I met michaelab Lyde and I put her gold medal around my neck and apparently this is a curse. Had you heard of this? Heaven't, No, neither of what's the result of the curse? Well, nothing so far? What are they thinks gonna happen to Jeremy Wells to point out the other day, I showed up to work with no pants on. But that was before I met Michayla, because you were meeting Mikayla. No, this was like a week before, and it was just I just got dressed in the dark sort of situation. But no, nothing bad has happened to me so far. And I guess that Heath's probably setting himself up to deflect if the Warriors lose tonight. But it's now in the back of my head because now if I get on these bits and they don't come in, I.
Speaker 3: Can back you in here. Yeah, because I too have held a gold medal around my neck. Oh I've even put it in my mouth. Eric Murray's one of his gold medals from two thousand and eight. Oh yeah, we bumped into him on the piss at Chicago bar after the sevens one.
Speaker 1: Year at Arlington, and presumably that he was two thousand and eight or was he just wearing them? My man, meet would be two thousand and nine. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know when this Olympic seven's crossover was. But anyway, I'm deflecting here. But we saw him went over, had a beer, bot him a beer and then he goes, oh, hey, check this out and rips it.
Speaker 1: Out of his pocket. Awesome. So cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because half movie, I don't think it's a good nothing's happened to me unless my life since then it's cursed.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and it's just normal. It could have been a lot better. Yeah, maybe I never know anyway. Yeah, So those are all the tips for pin. This is what we're talking about in this segment. They'll be up on the Instagram page without any of the waft where you just had to sit through for the last three minutes. So let's move on to stats to impress the ladies, all right, start with the Wars.
Speaker 3: Warriors have won ten of their last eleven matches against teams on a winning streak.
Speaker 1: Really really, so there is truth to the like Warriors win games they shouldn't. Yes, stats behind it.
Speaker 3: That's what Warrior have covered the line and their last five matches as an underdog against the Bulldogs.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, I think the lines like five and a half or something, is it? No, Yes, I'm going to go highly unprofessional here.
Speaker 3: I'm going to Instagram because I saw some stats from random stats guy on Instagram this morning. The Warriors haven't lost to the Bulldogs in New Zealand since twenty fourteen, winning their last four, and Sean Johnson has one his last four games against the Dogs and scored in the last two against the Dogs at Shawn Johnson Stadium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd say it's written in the stars. I'm so invested in Swan Johnson Chat chat to bet all right. A couple more.
Speaker 3: Sticking with the NRL, the Panthers, in each of their last six matches at g Io Stadium, the starting left center has scored a try.
Speaker 1: I think it's McLain. Oh, yep, Casey.
Speaker 3: Saint George have conceded the first try and the eleven of their last twelve matches at whin the stadium.
Speaker 1: As the Sharks. Yep, maybe a little Molly Talor first try scorer.
Speaker 2: Now is where we start getting little bit weird with the stats.
Speaker 3: Premier League man uversse Bright and I think it is the both teams to score. Marker has failed to hit. And each of man U's last five EPL Saturday day away matches Sunday and when they played during the day on a Saturday away only one team.
Speaker 1: Get on it a fl and each yea, this is Larry.
Speaker 3: And each of the last five matches played at the MCG, the first quarter has been the highest scoring.
Speaker 2: So they play a lot of matches that. Yeah, they do the MCG.
Speaker 1: So you're on a Larry.
Speaker 3: Punts order tonight. And whoever, I don't even know who's playing. They at the MCG get on it. High scoring quarter.
Speaker 1: Back game bamboozles me. You'll watch a Grand Final and a team will lose one hundred points to fifteen or something. What was that?
Speaker 3: I remember watching the Grand Final and twenty ten or twenty ten it was the one where they had to draw and they had to come back the next week and play again.
Speaker 1: See this is what I mean. It's the Marsupial of the sports world. It shouldn't exist. Last one, I know you like baseball.
Speaker 3: The Padres have won each of their last twelve night games after playing the previous day.
Speaker 1: They're good to go. They just needed about thirty six hours and they're good to go.
Speaker 2: They are good to go. They should be going right about now.
Speaker 1: Brilliant. I love it. Thank you very much for you another successful and powerful stats to impress the ladies. And just before we go, it's time to place our three way hunch as laners and witness protection. This week, Joe Jury is gonna punt on his behalf and the one eyed Cantabrian that is Joe Jury has gotten on Canterbury to beat Auckland in the NPC this week at two dollars twenty Yeah. Now, this is an interesting question. If that league misses, does that count as a strike against Lane for the three way? Yeah? I think it does. Yeah. I mean that's what you get for being absent, doesn't it. And if we think back a few weeks ago?
Speaker 2: Now, but when you and I put Lane's leg on for him, yeah, it's a win for us not him.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, that's surely yeah. I think that should take one of my strikes away from me myself, I have found ever since you educated me on the plus minus the point start, I'm now all in on them. My beloved South Canterbury haven't lost the game in the Heartland Championship in years. In years, they are playing wided up a Bush and wided up a bush have been given a twenty five and a half point he'd start, So I'm going to give them that. That is a lot of leeway, a lot of.
Speaker 2: Leeway for converted tries basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so last week in the first round of Heartland, South Canterbury barely got passed Wong and it was thirty seven thirty six, So I don't think they're gonna win by heaps. Having said that, they did score thirty seven points so that they can keep a clean sheet, we could be in trouble.
Speaker 3: How many points did wide it Up a score last week? Yeah, thirty six, oh, thirty seven, thirty six.
Speaker 1: It was a one point victory, so I think a twenty five point he'd start like that is a lot of leeway, very forgiving. So I'm going to take wide it Up at Bush plus twenty five and a half. It's giving shades of South Sudan plus twenty five and a half in a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I am torn this week in Natalie and Brilliant, I am.
Speaker 1: I'm a massive.
Speaker 3: SJ fanboy and I would love to take one of his power plays. Yeah, but I also want to see the three way last into the weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want it to carry on for a bit longer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, look, we had some success on the track last week. We're going to go back to the track Randwick Race one. I said, number six smashing eagle, yep four twin to win. But I think I'm going to take the place at a dollar eighty. Okay, just real straight back here he is. Yeah, all right, let's all get on the board here.
Speaker 1: Hopefully. I've never been more invested in Canterbury losing, so that then Lane's league messes. But whined up a bush plus twenty five and a half canary two dollars twenty and smashing eagle to place to place on Sunday. Brilliant. We'll keep tabs on that across the weekend. Enjoy your weekend the sporting and enjoy your game tonight. There car not your game, obviously you're not playing.
Speaker 2: It kind of feels like it's my game. I love yesterday that.
Speaker 1: Much, but it does. Enjoy the game. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Thanks mate, Cheers the ACC Sports Sport.
Speaker 1: Thanks to the tab