Speaker 1: Life from the Export Beer Garden Studio. This is the ACC Sports Book, powered by the tab ACC Sports Book.
Speaker 2: Thanks to the tab and.
Speaker 1: A very warm welcome back into the podcast for a Friday to Carl. How's how's Wellington trading you this morning?
Speaker 2: Carl?
Speaker 3: It's today fund Lorraine. Yeah, Standard, you.
Speaker 1: Should be in totalng man. We're at the Mountain. It's just it's beautiful. It's scorching hot, sunny.
Speaker 4: I'm sweating people walking around in bikinis and bardies with no shirts on. And like when I said, it is the spiritual home of the Smoke Show, both male and female smokeshow.
Speaker 5: I'd prefer Lane wasn't wearing a bikini, But here we.
Speaker 3: Are, I'm at home with no shirt on.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's a different thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: To set the scene for you, Carl, we are sitting at a bike.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting literally on a bike. Here's the bell.
Speaker 1: Where it's got like an ice cream vendor thing on the front of it. Lane's sat next to it, and we are backstage at Gigi's Cafe.
Speaker 5: It's behind the espressow machine.
Speaker 4: And our sisters and coat on the corner here of the mount mong and Nui very illustrious fashion store.
Speaker 1: Yep, so if you hear any if you can hear that espressow machine in the background, that's just Antonio making his flat whites.
Speaker 5: And yes, so don't be too distracted.
Speaker 3: Well I'll return serve and say, you know, we've just finished school holidays and for some reason he is now a teacher early days. So if you hear something that could be my kids into the room, that.
Speaker 2: Is such a wound up.
Speaker 4: That's the same up in Auckland there is a teacher's only day for the for the long weekend, the labor weekend, which it's just another slap in the face, isn't it.
Speaker 2: That really is teachers know how to do it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Carl, we're not here to talk about teachers and Edmund and the spiritual home of the Smoke show here at Mount Monganui. We're here to talk about punding across the weekend, and by god, is there a lot on this weekend. It's an absolute smorgas board. We were watching Day one of the cricket last night. We were going overs and unders each over, just spice it up for ourselves. But with so much on, where do you want to start today?
Speaker 2: Car?
Speaker 3: Should we go ahead? Do you know you all Blacks are playing this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, apparently.
Speaker 3: I'll start there. The noose surprises the All Blacks dollar one is what they're playing is Japan thirteen dollars. The line of thirty one and a half points. Ninety of our hold is on the All Black hid to head.
Speaker 4: People still people still getting on one dollar one they.
Speaker 3: Are I don't imagine they've been running it through Maltese.
Speaker 2: And right, okay, y see, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: But Damien McKenzie, Cam roy Guard and a stuff are more are the best bat any time try scorers and plenty lump in the morning the same game multi as well.
Speaker 1: Like Damian McKenzie, this game is set up for him. This is exactly what he excels at as carving teams like Japan up and.
Speaker 4: He's paying two twenty for any time try score right yeah, wellas the TT is short odds than him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's good.
Speaker 3: Eat Cam Rogard dollars fifty a dollar fifty Cam Roygan Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Geez okay, fresh farmer year off of rugby.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Marchalia is the best back first try scorer follow at seven dollars, followed by Royyard and more at nine dollars. The best back power play is any three of roy Guards, Procter, Lennard Brown and Dmac anytime paints five dollars you get a lot of points of the cherry for that. And one punter has put thirteen thousand dollars on the All Blacks to win to return a whopping two hundred and sixty dollars.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that's incremental.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: It's hard to describe what that is.
Speaker 1: Well, it's second thing because if you lose it, you know, if this is the historic upset.
Speaker 5: And you'll used to the game was two hundred bucks?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that what it's worth? Is that what it's worth for you? That's right?
Speaker 1: God bless them, they're making making a couple of extra coins. Anything else on the ab before we move on?
Speaker 3: No? Nothing on the ad is I can jump straight at the MPC Final of your.
Speaker 2: Life please.
Speaker 3: Sixty five percent of the money on Wellington and a forty seven fifty best back power play in this game Riley Haggan's first, second, third, or fourth try score pay four dollars.
Speaker 4: That gives you a lot of That gives you some a lot of rigor WOUM, doesn't it because the first try score is always but damn it, third is always but fourth you're always.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you're in the game, probably till the almost the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, A couple of hundred to put a thousand bucks on Wellington.
Speaker 5: Hold on, Carver, is that flirt what I got the sugar in it?
Speaker 2: Or is it the other one's got the sugar in it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thank you, great Edmund, Thank you, so carry on, calf.
Speaker 2: I love that dollar punt and I've got the one with the sugar.
Speaker 5: Sorry, yes, carry on, okay, carry on with the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, comedy shop, jeez, A couple of a couple of punds for a thousand bucks on Wellington and a dollar forty seven to return this soundard five hundred.
Speaker 2: Bucks pot nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've gone in one of the power plays there was any any hooker from either team first, second, or third, and either team win by one to twelve, paying four bucks.
Speaker 2: Off of that was a good one, yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not fair. It's a little bit fencity. If I'm honest, I'm an absolute fencer on this. I haven't got skin in the game.
Speaker 4: Really, I like I was saying in earlier in the agenda, I my heart as were the Steamers, because I love the Steamers. I love we're in the heart of steamer Land here at the Mount. But my head says Wellington. So I mean that's why I placed a neutral bet. I don't mind which side wins. I'd like Bay of plenty two, but I don't mind if Wellington do either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm living Wellington. I couldn't kill le.
Speaker 4: But you're a Leege though, you know your allegiances lie down in Apollo Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 3: Correct, correct, But the way the NPC have gone this year, like Penny, I can't rule them out. No, I would not be surprised to have plenty windows.
Speaker 2: I hope, so, I hope so.
Speaker 4: But that playing down in the stadium, I don't know if that's an advantage at all. I don't think home ground advantage is much of a thing. And the n PC, to be honest, you don't exactly get sold out. Crowd doesn't have to travel far, so yeah, anywhere grown so well yeah, Well, if you're a rugby head, it's a great afternoon that kicks off at three and then lead straight into your blacks Japan. Yeah, and then double screen that with the test match cricket test match going on in India.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. And then all you have to do is work till Sunday for the league. There, Carl, And I'm sure you're you've been looking over it from your own personal account, But what of the punt has been liking about this?
Speaker 5: Kiwis Kangaroo's tests?
Speaker 3: Can I just say that one of the great siegways min I's.
Speaker 2: Professional as a coffee one sugar arrives. Who has sugar and a coffee?
Speaker 3: Uh, fifty of the money is on Australia the head market. Okay, twenty eight keys of three or seventy. At the moment my line is eleven eleven and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's way off. I feel like we're going to win this.
Speaker 3: I think full pack wise, we match up man to man pretty well. The backline is a little bit untested. I guess have.
Speaker 4: You got a bit of concerns for the centers or outside or what are you or the halves?
Speaker 2: What do you? What do you? What are your witnesses there?
Speaker 3: I think the speed in the centers, like Peter Hacker he's he's good on attack, but he's going to be up against it. I'm not sure which stard is, but Tom Ta, Roymitch and the hammer in the center for Australia, they are electric.
Speaker 1: Plus flight because he's playing over in the Super League exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've got Kenny at fullback, who's you know, on debut. He's a live wire in South so you know, hopefully he goes well. But yeah, I don't know. I like I'm back into kiwis. I think eleven and a half is pretty disrespectful. Yeah, it'll be hopefully, I think if it's wet and cold, which I think it's supposed to be a.
Speaker 2: Cross chet, oh yeah, that's what we want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then it'll be played in the forwards and we go man to man pretty well on the forwards and then you know s J charms off the back of a rolling forward pack. I give us a chance.
Speaker 1: I give us more than a chance. I really think we're going to win this one this weekend. And if it is raining and wet and turgent and tirred down there and christ Church Griffin name, you could go worse than a Griffin name to anytime tri scorer because basically a home game for him. He's from Graymouth, so his family will be filling out one entire stand there. They would have come across through Arthur's pass there.
Speaker 5: I reckon, I reckon. He'll be well up for it.
Speaker 1: Any other sports tickling the punters fancy this week in cah.
Speaker 3: Just quickly on that game. If someone's put four and a half thousand on Australia at twenty eight and then another punter has put one and a half on the keys at three dollars ten.
Speaker 2: I hope that comes off for the punter.
Speaker 3: It's roe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good commitment.
Speaker 3: There's I've got any I'll skip that. I know, I'll go pick if one for you Lane.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love it.
Speaker 4: I love you just doing it just to just to make and I WinCE he's clopped out already, so hit me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, I was just ordering another coffee.
Speaker 3: Obviously a Lamb Wilson had a mass of a messive run last week, and all my question to the book is, was I assume he's getting smashed again this week? And they came back and said he is by far our worst results in all major markets outright at Turner fifty one to podium at fifty one, top six fifteen and to score points at three dollars. One punt has put Turner fifty on turn or fifty dollars on him to podium earlier in the week at sixty seven dollars to return sixteen and a half downs half.
Speaker 4: That's that's a big punt, man to him. To get on the podium would be huge because.
Speaker 3: Crashes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't know where he's starting, not yet, no go for qualifying, but yeah, you're right, Carl, there's going to have to be like a wet track, four or five cars collide.
Speaker 4: You're waiting for like the you know, the likes of Lando Norris and Verstap and the crash into each other. They're out for someone like Liam to get on the podium. I think it's his second kind of race in a full time seat.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 4: I love optimistic Kiwi bunders are you can't you can't knock them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love it.
Speaker 3: I did, I did find there's let me just bring it up here. The head head markets within the team for the driver match bet oh yes Lawson Versu Yuki Sonoda Lam Lawson's paying two dollars ten. That's a good part I don't like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he is consistently beaten Yuki and that was his rival at the Feeder League. Yes, it was that good mates. They lived together in Milton Keynes with that Red Bull Academy. What an awful part of England that is. So you can survive Milton Keynes, you can survive Formula one. I think that's how they just put them through the psychological test. That's not a bad punt because there's not many times last year anyway, And that liams let Yuki get past him and.
Speaker 3: He beat him last week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally, And I love that how he started a fight with the with the boomer of the grid, Fernando Alonso is so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah to watch all right, Well, unless there's anything else to get to, is it time to take a break and grape a pen you again?
Speaker 3: Before that? Sorry, I've got one big winner I want to share.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I love the winning ones. This gives me hope.
Speaker 3: Someone has taken I can only presume they've been listening to the pod and they've taken our strategy. Yeah, okay, someone lumped one hundred and forty nine dollars and ninety four cents, which account sounds like an account, an account on a one, two, three, four, five, six, seven leg Top four, Top three multi nice, I was paying eighty five. They collected twelve thousand, eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: That's that's some great work. That is great work.
Speaker 4: I'm a big fan of those top three top fours because I just can't pick winners up, but I can pick feel at the head of the pack.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's great stuff.
Speaker 4: If that is an account emptier and you've come back and this clock topped it up to twelve grand, that is a great weekend.
Speaker 1: It's also wild that that's her a county once it gets down to one hundred and forty nine. If it's only one hundred and forty nine, well it's cos up. Been the whole lot. Yeah, that is exactly how we like to play it. You've got a few tips for us. We're going to take a quick break and when we come back, your chance to put together one of those top three top four multis if you'd like to it is grab a pen.
Speaker 5: Pause the podcast now and grab a pin for the hottest tips from around the tab Office.
Speaker 1: This is part of the podcast where Karl has put his ear to the ground around the TB to find out what the tipsters are saying and Carl, what have you heard this?
Speaker 3: Quickly? Last week recap, we had a winner with the honesty at all. Unfortunately, the hardest multi to not get up was a fourth and a second. We had a lot of fourth and the rest were crap. I apologize, you're only the pat.
Speaker 2: We won't shoot you.
Speaker 3: This week Ricodon Race one number six Zeilia two dollars fifteen and a dollar ten. Allesley Race two number seven Jasi at three dollars sixty and a dollar fifty was opened at four twenty, so into three sixty already there Dumban Race one number eleven Street Chase at two dollars fifteen and a dollar sixteen Street Chase. Did you say Street Chase?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like that.
Speaker 3: This one I like because I love Cassu Chicken. Mooney Valley raced one number two Katsu at four dollars and a dollar sixty five. Hasn't raced since March, but pretty good first that record with three wins from five sure course specialists as our ten starts at one thousand meters for five wins, a second and a third.
Speaker 5: Okay, why is the race Smart's just season.
Speaker 3: Just spell, just a break and then our harness man to crack on Monday. And he asked me, he said, hey, it's the same race, Multi, it's the same race, Multi, are right? And I said that is more than okay, man will accept it. So Ashburn and Harness on Monday, Race three, we want number one Got Chocolates to win and number three Sugar Ray Lincoln top four yet three forty for that, Okay, I've loving that.
Speaker 5: That's great, and I love our mid Canibury Harness.
Speaker 2: That is powerful stuff.
Speaker 3: That's a brilliant.
Speaker 2: Thoroughly enjoy that.
Speaker 1: And as always, we'll chuck those up on the old Instagram story later on today so you can follow those across the long weekend. Now it is time for stats to impress the ladies.
Speaker 3: Alrighty uh, we'll say o the NFL Rams Viking on today. Cooper Cups has recorded ninety six plus receiveing yards and four of his five previous appearances with the Rams as home underdogs.
Speaker 5: Okay, home underdogs, take.
Speaker 3: The looking with that looking with that game. Matt Stafford has thrown at least one interception in each of his last four games against the Vikings. Okay, and then in seven of the rams last eight games, their opponents have been the first to fifteen points.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's not looking good for the Rams.
Speaker 3: There's a little same game multi in there for someone. I fell listening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pack sex from those.
Speaker 3: Yeah nugget thunder orso later on today. Jalen Williams has recorded six or more rebounds and each of a Thunder's last five row games. Williams Lou Dort has made two or more three pointers in each of the Thunder's last ten games. Get on, Lou Dort, Lou, we'll series now tomorrow. Yankees the Dodgers.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's a couple of big It's kind of head a couple of headline teams, isn't it kind of for the for the baseball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that should be good. The first innings over zero point five runs Market has hit in ten of the last twelve World Series Game one.
Speaker 5: Okay, you just need one run in the first.
Speaker 3: Alex, one run in the first thing, you'd hope so and the beast that is shoe O'sani has recorded one or more warp than each of the dodgers last six games. Okay, I don't know if you've been on that A lot.
Speaker 4: But yeah, well, because man hates another part of the agenda, huge Dodgers fan, he gets way to invest it in baseball. He'll be absolutely crapping himself over the next few days because he loves he loves his Dodgers, because he loves the fact that they can score heaps or runs, but they struggle when it comes to the other, the other facet of baseball pitching.
Speaker 3: You've just got to score one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the high scoring. It's going to be high scoring.
Speaker 3: A league A SC have got a couple more and a scare ye both teams the score market has hit an eight of Sydney SC's last nine A League matches as an away favorite.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, hold on teams. Both teams score, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: Both teams score. Yeah. Sydney s C has lost three of us last four A League Day matches as an away favorite.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting. Interesting.
Speaker 4: Fortunly, if he can get another w this weekend, that would be we magic for.
Speaker 3: Them to be a hell of a start. Yeah, and uh, finally a tennis one to finished you boys off the final the seas Phil see Ye failed to cover the game, handicapped in each of his last six completed atp main draw matches on an indoor hard court.
Speaker 2: He likes about outdoors yeahs and yeah tits and our loves to be outdoors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go, brilliant, Thank you very much. Just before we go, it's time to put our three way together. I talked about it before. I'm just going straight up the guts with the key. It's just to wnt outright, Okay. I know it's a bit. I mean they're paying what's three seventy. I just I'm so certain of it. Well, good because that all. It's good for me because you've caught up to me in the in the count we drew level. We drew level last week.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm and and the three way you're going kiwis I'm going to go for the all blacks and I'm looking at and I can't go past Damie McKenzie anytime two twenty.
Speaker 2: So I'm throwing my weight on that one.
Speaker 3: There, Carlos, who's againting Larry. I will go where I'll go racing, and I don't raced one A number eleven Street chase.
Speaker 1: Number eleven Street Chase on the nose, never on the all selections. Won one hundred dollars bonus bet it's paying seventeen dollars fifty at all, return sixteen fifty if it comes. Yes, we're talking. We are excited. That's something about the ear down here in the Bay of Plenty. It's fresh, it's fresh, and yeah, we are really spreading our wings here. So I'll place that one on there. Follow along responsibly at home, and we'll knock this song on the head. Thanks very much for joining us, Carl, and enjoy your miserable weather down there.
Speaker 2: And we're going to head off to the pub.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so go enjoy your coffee FFT mate.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: We'll spent here at the ACC Sports Book, but our friends at the tab are good to go.