Speaker 1: This is an iHeartRadio New Zealand podcast.
Speaker 2: Out of the Gate with Maddy McLean, Chris Henry and Brad Christensen.
Speaker 3: Cheer Yes, Happy Tuesday, Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Happy Tuesday. We were on the downwards slope till.
Speaker 2: The week Tuesdays, Tuesday is the shittest day.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it's not the shittes day because I get to spend forty five minutes conversing.
Speaker 2: With you, beautiful. Apart from that that that makes Tuesday bearable. But if it wasn't for you, boys, Tuesday would be a shitter of a day. It would be because you're so but you're so far away from the weekend.
Speaker 3: Still Tuesday, you know, if you've over consumed it on a Monday, on a weekend, sometimes on Monday you're like.
Speaker 2: Tuesday, it's like.
Speaker 1: Get you that punches.
Speaker 2: You're right in the face, absolutely right in the lady be.
Speaker 1: But a key string goes on?
Speaker 2: What's key string? I just laugh like I knew what it was?
Speaker 1: What is that? That's what they're doing jail, you know, when they want to hide something. They you know the Jaxa, the jayld.
Speaker 3: Be so good in prison, wouldn't we Can you imagine how much contraband, you can get through prison.
Speaker 2: What do you what are you implying? I don't know that you're a team player and you could bring probably bring a mobile phone a team player.
Speaker 1: Hey, Contraband and Daddy's it's the c D.
Speaker 2: Part of me goes, how would I go in prison?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Would I? Would I survive? Would I thrive because you know, I'd give them what they wanted? Or would I just be you know, mince meat? Literally?
Speaker 1: I think, well, I think because you'd probably have your choice of who you wanted, who you wanted to protect you whose pocket? I like that from the movies, the movies? Right?
Speaker 2: Should we run it terrible? Would you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so. I think I would.
Speaker 3: I would end double crossing someone because I try to be nice to ear run and then they'd all work out that I've been nice to them and then they come after me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, at the end of the day, we're all too pretty for present, but we are pretty. I think we would survive.
Speaker 2: You do you do? Well? Why those well those I mean, if the boots or anything to go, You're halfway there already. They look they look they look like Justice Department issued boots.
Speaker 1: Anyway, they do that in terms of been that's my email going off there. If you hear a tone.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't hear the dan. I didn't hear the jan.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's actually pockets. That's the ISU of the email. Why don't you shut them now so that we can make sure that doesn't happen in the preak I can absolutely do that professionalism.
Speaker 1: Why you do that? Let's do let's do the circle of dome or around the room.
Speaker 3: I'm good, Actually, i'm I've had a good start to the week because who would have thought not getting ship faced in the weekend has actually made me feel quite good.
Speaker 2: I was a bachelor this weekend, I said to someone, I was a single man over the weekend. But that's not true. I was a bachelor. Yeah. My darling had to.
Speaker 3: Go away from my hair over the weekend, and I was just a domestic house goddess, just washing things, cleaning things, putting things away, getting going to the supermarket, doing this, doing that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I felt so good. School camp was it? No, it wasn't school camp.
Speaker 3: It was a leadership I think, A very illustrious trip wild away to the downtown walk.
Speaker 2: Did you love it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did? Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I always think these things and this is a bit soppy, so yeah, sorry. But you know you're dating the right person when you like enjoy when they're away, but you are excited about them coming home.
Speaker 2: And I was on Sunday when he came back or hungover and Shad I was like, oh, it's a nice deabby home.
Speaker 4: Yeah in the bed, maggot, absolutely white that Danny Durland's bar stave off your arm, your.
Speaker 2: Janny Doolan, Oh really, lineal the secrets. Saturday, him and my husband would have a good night. That is one of Ryan's favorite bar thrives. When when we went to Danny Doolan's once, someone stopped him and was like, oh my god, I can't believe it's you. And Rayan was like, I think you've got me confused with someone else and he goes. This guy goes no, no, no, no, no, I know who you are. And Ryan goes, I don't think you do, and he goes, I would know New Zealand's greatest snapper fisherman if I saw him in the flesh. It's you, my friend, and thought this thought Ryan was this amazing fisherman. Wow, he's got he's got.
Speaker 3: A Doppelgaer for absolute clarity, not a snaper fisherman.
Speaker 2: Your husband definitely not. No, I would say, actively does not enjoy fishing, okay, snapper or otherwise, he's not fishers, does he? He doesn't like any sort of fishion enjoys eating.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no one enjoys a fisher.
Speaker 2: I don't know whether I get that one either. What about what about you.
Speaker 1: And your analyst? It's pain.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, Harry, we need to we need to like recalibrate or something. We're really just not picking up your not not picking up what you're putting down tonight.
Speaker 1: Bread No, No, but that's all right, that's that's all right. But if you don't know what a fisher is, google it and you'll find it. Fiber is good for fishers.
Speaker 2: Oh if I is u are e, that's what we're going that I see, and now I.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: I think if you're googling, you're not google image searching it. You're just doing like the technical just to find out the word.
Speaker 2: Miriam Webster definition from a dictionary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we wouldn't judge you if you did go and look for an image.
Speaker 2: Of just what you want to do. I mean, I don't know that many people would gain pleasure from it.
Speaker 3: But it's like when you're okad and someone said that google the blue Waffle.
Speaker 2: Do with that? No, Oh my god, am I going to have to search the blue Waffle? Always doing it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I've got to work. Yeah, I damn Is that okay? Look like incognito as your not automatically on a good blue waffle. I reckon on that.
Speaker 3: I reckon things that you know that you are talking to a gay as if a gay just brings out there phone opens up the Safari and it's just like already an incognito mode.
Speaker 2: You're like, mm hmmm, I see you. Blueoffle disease is a fake sexually transmitted in fiction that allegedly turned to person's vagina blue Is it not? If you see a phone of it and it's I mean, I'm Google image searching and I'm not. I'm not getting anything. Maybe I've got some like like child protection block on or something because I'm not I have radio towers, like not having not having such that.
Speaker 1: I deny that. There's a really light going off in the other studio and the bosses.
Speaker 3: Well pockets while you've got the talking stack. How is your weekend?
Speaker 2: Also very quiet, which was quite nice because I've had some big nights lately and I needed needed a little detox. So I had a very nice, relaxing weekend. Actually, that's so lovely. Yeah, I watched I watched Titanic all three hours of three hours. How does it stand up? Great? I will say that when you watch it, when you really watch it, you do notice that the CGI of the time circle nineteen ninety seven was not high tech, so it's almost like it's almost sims esque in some of the animation of the people on the deck of the Titanic. In a couple of scenes, they kind of like march. They march with their hands very stiffly because they're not real and the computer animation is not high tech. But other than that, great loved it as Leonardo as hot as we remember, so sexy, so sexy. He's got his hair is like quaffed beautifully. Yeah, and he's wearing slacks and like suspenders and.
Speaker 1: Oh it's the taxiedo.
Speaker 2: I like. I like it a little bit rough and rough and ready you know here, we know you like someone from the lower quarter, from from the third class. I would have been down in steerage. What I've actually got a room upstairs, but can I just come down here? I think that's my over there. Just invited someone from the Irish dance at Irish Jig Party up back up to my first class quarters were.
Speaker 1: Down Irish Jig Party, just you know, getting your dance on, taking the center of attention as well, absolutely dragging beers, you.
Speaker 2: Know, shut trying to show up to the hot straight men. That's what That's what I would have been doing.
Speaker 1: But they would have been surely the would have been a lot of closeted.
Speaker 2: Mean, But here's my thing from back in those days. Man like because it was because it was illegal and b like heavily closeted. Heavily closeted. God, it must have been hard finding and wrote a because oh yeah, because the boldness you must have had to like approach someone, yeah with a proposition, because one wrong move and you're feasibly like a outcast from society. B worst case scenario like in jail, so best well, well maybe maybe what a badge of honor? Though you're and go, what are you in jail for? Anal? You've come to the right place.
Speaker 1: Minus the fifth year.
Speaker 2: They're looking at the like that's a long rap sheet as well. My god, you're.
Speaker 1: Got around the.
Speaker 2: Do we think he's reverabilitated? No, no, no, no, no, no, you're not me, but yes, yes, yes, third class Leonardo DiCaprio, I would amazing. Speaking of sexual criminals, how was your weekend, Bradley, Wow, what a segue.
Speaker 1: Very I was very busy. I worked during the weekend, so I'm about bloody nine days on the trot again. But that's but that's all right.
Speaker 2: She looks sad for him, mante, doesn't she.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to most looking forward to, you know, talking about absence makes the heart grow fonder. I'm looking forward to coming home this Tuesday night for the week. Oh no, so it's you know again, just to kind of switch off, but also be with my frints.
Speaker 2: I really feel like the two of you have really sort of formed a stronger connection with your absence. It's very cute to watch.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks, babes. It is and it is you know, like and you know for you guys, both of views that have been away for anything for whether it's been for work or you know, maybe have been your own for trees, island and things like that you really do miss your other half or your better half, and it really does impact on building a stronger relationship.
Speaker 2: I think our four single game is like, fuck, are looking for the Titanic? Literally, but I hear it's not. You're not really switching off, because I hear you straight into it on Friday night.
Speaker 1: Straight into going out, letting the hair down and partying with the snapper fisherman New Zealand's Best, New Zealand's best fisher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you organized an outfit? So here's the thing. There's a there's a queer party on Friday night, and Ryan had been encouraged to go along, and he was like, I can't be bothered. I can't be bothered. I can't be bothered. Literally, I don't know what changed overnight, but something happened. And then then the next day he went from I don't want to go to how do I get my hands on this too? To outfit that Harry Styles wore in a music video once and I was like, what has changed overnight? Who had? I don't know who put the hard word on them, but someone did. I reckon it's the Prince. Might have been the Prince.
Speaker 1: It might have been the prince, but a pressure.
Speaker 2: So are you going to this too.
Speaker 1: Bradley, I am going to it. Yeah, I'm going to go and just you know I'm fatiguing, but I'll give it a good nudge, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That sounds fun? And why are you not going? I have I'm hosting Hen's due on Saturday for my best friend from high school. Yes, and I just thought it's too much. I need to be fresh and ready to go on Saturday. I can't do it. I will be very jealous though, I'll have absolute fomo look.
Speaker 1: And to be honest, I don't know the details. I've just got. Do you want to come? I said yes, not in a week moment, but just because I think it'd be good to socialize, you know, with others. But Maddie, you've asked a question in the document are you ready to look after my husband? How old is he.
Speaker 2: Old enough? He's mid thirty, he would say early thirties. I say mid.
Speaker 1: I'll keep an eye out, but hey, Lock no promises. No, We'll make sure that he behaves, you know, in terms of you know, drink responsibly.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is plenty of waters than.
Speaker 1: You can home. What says he got to cure.
Speaker 2: You well, think about his kufe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure he's going to be fine.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he will. I'm sure will. What are you going to? What are you gonna wear? The theme is feme.
Speaker 1: It is so I've got hopefully my online shopping that I did at the beginning of last week arrives tomorrow and makdo So it's it's I'm going in a kind of a black theme. I've bought a black keft hand.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's quite flowy. I've put on a few extra kegs over you know, the last year or so, I haven't really done anything about it. Some long nails and black lip glass.
Speaker 3: You know, it sounds so amazing. This sounds really fun. I must have totally, just must have. Just it's great, big happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can take mine and you can step in for me. I can't thank you the fourthome that nobody asked for it. But yes, so Ryan is now. I think he said to me last night, do you think someone? Do you think I could find someone to do my makeup? I went, my god, how have we got the change in my husband in such a short amount of time. Anyway, he's really living his life. Well.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I might just slightly just not dampen the mood. But I just think it a little bit of a public service announcement as we probably across the news that whenter Pride happened in the last couple of weeks, yes not fun.
Speaker 2: Very fun. I was there for the very first night of it. Oh fun, real fun. Yeah. Accidentally, I wasn't meant to be. We just happened to be in Queenstown and the Friday night low level things kept off. I think it formally formally kicked off on the Saturday, but there were a couple of like early bird parties to go to. Nice.
Speaker 3: Winter Pride is always a good one because lots of people come from Australia, so if you're looking for some fresh mate, it's a great place to go. And look, all respect to them, they've done an amazing job of pulling it together. Unfortunately, there has been a confirmed case of MPOs old monkey box that came off the back of it.
Speaker 2: Which hey, no shade, it's I think, no, it's a thing. We can't control it.
Speaker 3: But I do notice that some of the queer parties that are happening over the weekend have definitely put the word out that if you're not feeling good, it's best to stay at home. So I think we should all learn our lesson from the old big C not the cancer, the COVID, and if we aren't feeling good, especially in environments like queer events, where not necessarily that we're all snogging each other, but you know there's a bit of rubbin and getting close to each other.
Speaker 2: Look after yourself and others. A friend of a friend has it, Oh really really from Queenstown, from the Queenstown event. Wow, And so it is rather painful. There are vaccines, vaccines available, so if you qualify for a vaccine, I would urge you to go and get the vaccine.
Speaker 3: Are they doing a good job at keeping to themselves, all isolating all that sort of stuff?
Speaker 2: I believe. So I don't know this person personally, but yeah, one of my friends said, yeah, my friend got it from being a queen. Sound So it doesn't sound like a particularly enjoyable experience. So I would very much encourage you if you were Yes, as Chris said, go into one of these parties. Look after yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah after definitely great pso Chris, And it's about more information and looking after each other.
Speaker 2: But as I did mention, I have a hen's do to organize, Well, I'm I'm it's organized, baba. Have you got the penis straws? Not the penis straws. We've had a drag queen once we would know or we keep out the secrets. Well, I did try and get a well known drag queen, but they charge quite a bit more than they have like an emerging artist. They have a slew of queens available and varying price points, and the budget is is not I wouldn't say generous. She's we've really you know, we're very strict with our budget.
Speaker 3: And a cost of living crisis crisis. Sometimes you would to go and do you know what? Sometimes the chief ones they work harder.
Speaker 2: For the money. And so it was rehare di drec gread is just a bit of like, oh no.
Speaker 1: It'd be wagon wheel.
Speaker 2: I put it up on like task finder or whatever. And I've just got someone from the neighborhood to check on a wig from first scene and they go.
Speaker 1: To was that your message on the no?
Speaker 2: So we've got a drag queen coming and they're doing bengo. We've got a life drawing model. Have I told you about this? No? So first things first, this is the very first bridal party I've ever been in. Have either of you been you would have been? No, never been in the bridal Party? Bread not Chris. I've been on it. I've better on the maid. Did you have to organize the stag doo? No, I haven't got quite to the top of the ischelon right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I fear your pain though, because I have organized two stags but have never been part of the bridal Party but been the c oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's definitely MC territory out me. Yeah, all three of us. Yeah, you're funny, You're good at talking. Absolutely you can speak for Your test is.
Speaker 1: The worst, worst because all you want to do is just get absolutely sure the champagne.
Speaker 2: But and and you always end up doing more.
Speaker 3: You're going to try, You've had a couple of wines and you're like, fuck you say Grandma's full name proper, and you end up being.
Speaker 2: The you end up being the photographers wrangler and oh my gosh, there's so much to do anyway, So first battle party very exciting and I thought, hints do fun fun thing to organize? Uh, pain and the fucking ass. Thank god. This is the first vital party I've ever been a part of, and may it be the last. How's the group chat never ended? And I hate a group chat? And you know me, I'm not great at communicating at the best of time, and so responding to multiple messages, you know, I'll wake up in the morning after I'll go to sleep, and I'll wake up in the morning and there'll be like twenty new messages and it just overwhelms me. Oh my god, what pizza should we order? Do we need this? Who's organized this? The answer is you, Well, I've done it. I have done my part. I have done my part. I need to go. Okay, you're very kindly lending me that. Yeah, yep. And actually, do either of you have I've got you with the community basement page.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 2: Do either of you have like a little like futon type couch that might be easily transportable, like an outdoor seating couch or something like that.
Speaker 3: I've got two cheers that could go, that could be taken outside.
Speaker 2: I don't know that fit in the car though. Do you think they're walkable? Like could I walk them?
Speaker 1: True? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably? I don't eat couple of trips like to do them individually. That's fine, You're not far away. We can feel producer Jodie coming out from a grave and just being like shit, gnjient. I know, but I've got I've got a limited time till so I've got to do my Edmund when I can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fair enough, very excited. You wouldn't were sorry, we stop. We didn't talk about the Life Drawer.
Speaker 2: Man. We go on some tangents, don't we. So so we were organizing the entertainment and we said we don't want we don't want to stripper, but you know, a little bit of tasteful nudity wouldn't go on mess what it? So we thought life drawer like a nude model, and I said, well I might know someone that I could reach out to our friend. So I went to our friend anything, go to do it? No, no, you again. So this is so for context, this is the wonderful man who was the stripper at my hens Do and has performed at a number of misbehavior events over the years. Absolutely, it does a wonderful job, wonderful string. Yeah, he was painted. I also saw him at another event and he was painted full goal, full gold. Anyway, so I thought, well, he's not shy, so maybe I'll reach out to him. So I flipped him are DM on Instagram and I said, hey, I don't know if this is the kind of thing that you will do, but we're looking for like a nude model. Would you be interested. I just got back a thanks but no thanks message from them, which is like totally respect, respect it and absolutely fine. He was just like, not the thing, not the kind of thing that I do. But I just it was like one of those moments where I just felt very all of a sudden, felt very awkward about the fact that I'd basically message this guy being like I want to get your dick out at my house for a party, and he was like, no, not really. So we've gone to like a more like official channel to find a nude life drawing model.
Speaker 3: Do you get to like go through a portfolio and find somewhere or do they just say we'll send a man and he'll be there.
Speaker 2: I think it's we'll send the man and he'll be there and you'll get what you pay for, thank you very much. I think so. My my another bridesmaid was in charge of that particular entertainment, so she's booked it. If if there was a selection, we were not privy to the selection. And I would like to think of all of the messages we've had in the group chat. If there was a do you want a B or C? We would have that would have been shared in the group chat. Yeah, I mean that would have gone viral. That would have been like a thumbs up for a thunce. That would have been that would have been a of the group chat. I would have been happy to participate. You had to turn back on the notifications. So anyway, you two live just around the corner, so I think circa seven point thirty on Saturday night. If you want to see a little bit of peing, wow.
Speaker 3: I might just come and drop off. Just to make sure that gets heads a simple cold condition.
Speaker 2: I might.
Speaker 1: I might have some outdoor fur.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure. I'm sure. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: It would be so interesting though, because just to get really in the weeds on it. You know it's going to be a man with a fleccid deck, isn't that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll have to so do I need like do I need to make sure ensure heating is on and side like the heat pumps on. I would think so, and then we don't want to be Michaelangelo and has some little tiny little what's that? What's all mate? This mood? David David? Yeah. So the other thing is you've both been to my house. Yes we have, Yes, we've recorded. Okay, something have gone to air and something have not right, not our fault, our fault so on acord, remember that famously. So it's not back. Is the thing? My house's coat very cozy. So we've got about twenty five people come into this tens dude, and my question is where do I set this guy up? What do I do with him?
Speaker 3: You can't put here and maybe you have to go in and you look at him for thirty seconds like it's a game of memory.
Speaker 2: In the so so so do they seit? Is my question? So do I need to provide him with a chair or do they lie? You know, like do I give him a blanket and put him on?
Speaker 1: I think what I would do is I'd have options ready a chair and then maybe a nice throw if he wanted to lie down, maybe a free bowl, handy.
Speaker 2: Fruit ball, true, a couple of warringes of banana and some grapes. Oh yes, definitely some grapes.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe you could participate Towe pockets and just be in the background of the live like feeding him great grapes in the note in the ride.
Speaker 3: Wow, Jesus, I've done a quick google about what to expect. So first of all, in terms of the naked person, they could be a anywhere between twenty and seventy.
Speaker 2: And this that's going to go. So you're going to start out with a warm up pose around twenty or thirty minutes, and then the model is going to hold a quick pose for two to five minutes and you can do rapid sketches of it and then maybe a long run at the end. Okay, Jesus. So while he's going to so quite a while, he's going to be there naked, just new to my house, I would think.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: I reckon our gate is especially some of our waigators would have definitely been to a Hens do they had this. I think this is one for the Instagram story. Hit me up, Hit us up and let us know your stories or your just experiences. Really with a Hens parties, stag parties, but especially nude models, you'd have a good stack do story, wouldn't.
Speaker 1: You readily got a couple I don't know whether broadcast. I have got a couple up my feet. Yeah, okay not probably not for sharing publicly.
Speaker 2: Right, what goes onto a stays on tourra that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, fucking rugby and beers. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I will report back on Tuesday with as much as I can share from the hens do on Saturday night.
Speaker 3: I once went to a stag do where they had two strippers, a mother and daughter.
Speaker 1: No. And was it a regional one?
Speaker 2: No, no at all. It was very central. Do we think as the crow flies? Do we think legitimate?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 3: I had quite similar features. Wow, yeah, it's a little bit more. I want to stop there.
Speaker 1: Well I can I share it's not a staggoo story. But once when I was living down here in pen Orty, we we organized a you know, like a poker knight, right yeah, and we're quite young and there's quite a few people there and a few of the lads, and and then like with the pot of money, we were like halfway through the game and we were like, whoever wins should like shout the whole group a stripper and so our friend who will, like my friend will who will remain nameless, nameless? He won? And we got the stripper in and they stripper stripped him down to his underwear and she did her performance the hot candle wax and all that sort of stuff. And he had a nice pair of Den Carter jockeys on and he got a stiff.
Speaker 2: He got a stiffie.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: It was just you know, when you were the it was the funniest thing. But my lord, I was impressed.
Speaker 2: I bet you, I bet your mates to stoke that you didn't win the game.
Speaker 1: Pretty much, you know, I was. It was a different error for bread.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get your growl around. There's definitely a difference between men and women though, because I've been to both Staggdoos and Hen's parties where they have been strippers, and the women make it a far more enjoyable experience. It's it's they appreciate the silliness of the whole thing. There's a lot of woohooing, there's a lot of like laughing and yeah, just appreciating and leaning into stupidity of a man basically stripping for you at a party. Men, though, I think, because often straighten mean you know, they don't really know how to articulate or verbalize often, and so the stand do I went with there was the stripper even just stood around kind of silently watching this lady get naked. Yeah, not much fun, No, and even no one knew really what to do or we look or what to say, which I kind of think this probably takes the humor out of it, but it probably also comes down to people like actually trying to have like try to work through in their head whether they actually are being respectful, like what is the best way of doing it? Which is true? Where is that kind of you know, like what are you supposed to do? Like I'm watching, but I'm not going to say anything because that's kind of rude to her.
Speaker 3: It always actually comes from a place of respect. Where would I just sort of like, I've been to a couple of parties. This is the strip of special. I've been to a couple of parties where they've done the old like Butler's in the Buff that's quite a fun one. Yeah yeah, yeah, a lot of beer about and then they quite because they like play games with your stuff and so you end up blindfolded and trying to do a bit of bobs.
Speaker 2: So I think this is where these guys, where our guys come from. But I think they do that. You know, they do a range of different options for you, and that's one of them.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't wait for the report. Hey, news that we missed last week? You know how we got like a good TV recommendation? Did you see the news that Omar Apollo has got a film coming up with Daniel Redcliffe Relive sorry, Daniel Craig and they have the sexy times and Omar is sexy, possibly one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen. So the film's called Queer and it's going to have at least one steamy sex scene featuring two very different heart throbs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a hot couple. And you know what makes it even hotterer Waite. This is probably terrible, but apparently when Omar found out that he was going to be part of it, he was like had but just done some other work and was not sort of maybe in his peak physical condition, so he just absolutely like shredded the ship out of it and got on the soup diet. So I imagine that he's having a girl with old Daniel Craig with a ripped airs body. Okay, I'm catching up on who this guy is. There were rumors about him and Pedro Pascal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also Daniel Craig, No, he is. He's definitely straight, right, oh very much. He's James Bond. Yeah. Yeah, that doesn't mean he can't be that straight. Well, yes, in the eyes of the creators, it can. No, it's definitely. It's definitely hit sexual.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I only asked that question because in Knives Out he plays a gay man and now he's and now he's playing gay man in this movie as well. But I but I backdoors versatile. I think we I think we can. I think we can, you know, make an educated guess. Okay, well, if you know, you don't think that Daniel Gregs is going to be just on all fours. I don't think it's going to be head down by maup. I don't. And look, that's very stereotypical of me. And of course there's a wide ranging spectrum of gay men and that's fine. But you know, anyone can be a top and anyone can be that is true. But also if it walks like a dark, talks like a dark, and quacks like a dark, it's probably a fucking bottom on all fours.
Speaker 1: You know, the episode talking about like hot men and group chats. Maybe you shared a photo to our group chat, which just got me very very envy, very jealous.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. We have to interrupt as Don's just having a massive conversation with someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's in the background. She told her I've got the podcast going, but she's and old people scream on the phone.
Speaker 3: She little face dive audio and she's like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, coming on, she still.
Speaker 2: Rock the landline?
Speaker 1: No, no, the landline's long gone. Have do your old still rock one?
Speaker 2: Do you know what they did? And that lessurely only just got rid of the landline? Wow, I know, I know. Anyway, we got interrupted. Sorry, Brad, Mom, keep it down.
Speaker 1: I just got this one on the middle finger. Back anyway. I'm in the house too, you know. So back to the now. I've lost my trainers.
Speaker 2: You were in the group chair and I seen your chair.
Speaker 1: And you've seen a photo. Yeah, very envious, very jealous. Can you tell us who it was and how did this all come about? Because all it was was a photo without any context. Yeah, hello to you boys. He's coming over to be the nude model at my.
Speaker 2: Oh my, oh my god. So I was in the studio and like the radio studio here at work, we were doing our show and I look out. Our studio overlooks the four Yer, so we see everyone coming and going all the time, and I look out there, I do like one of those like cartoon double takes where I like look look back and then do like a massive whip around and look again, because I realized who it was. Hi David, Hi David, So did you did you run after him? And he's obviously not read enough for a fight, because because you made it to get Jim. So he was walking through the atrium and I saw him and I was like, oh my god, it's David Nika, Oh my god. And then I had to of course explain to our producer a who David Nyuka was and be the significance of David in New Care and she said, you've got to go and say hi. But at that point, he had already walked into another radio station, was off to do some interview a guest about boxing. Well he's fighting this weekend, yea. So he had gone to one of the like laddie radio shows to talk about boxing. And I patiently waited and my producer said, you've got to go out there when he comes back out. So I saw him coming out of the doors from the radio station and I ran, but like ran walked because I was like, I need to get here fast so I don't miss him. But I also don't want him to know how desperately eager I have been to see him, So I had to kind of do this like very quick run walk into the atrium. And then I walk in there and the first thing he says is I thought it was you, And I went, oh, my god, I'm like I melted the fact that he like remembered me and knew who I was. I just was like, oh, But then I thought, of course he remembers who I am. Where the fucking creeps who firsted over him on a podcast that he listened to? Maybe he listened to the episode.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he still I'm sorry's still churning down. I'm sure I have a lenks. He's just lying in bed at night being like, I want to see what all those games are up.
Speaker 2: To talking about me? My god? Did he ask about us? I did I see it? I said, the boys will see there. I see the boys will see their love, And he said, thank you very much. Tell them, I said, high, oh, and I was gonna I was like, I was gonna get my phone out and I was gonna be like, can you record a message? But I just it was just I was trying to play it cool. You want to be friends with them, you want to be like you know what you should do. This is what I've learned as from some gen Z staff members.
Speaker 3: What you need to do is you did like unfollowing Instagram and then follow them again so he sees you come from the thing, and then he might follow you back.
Speaker 2: And then you bang, No, he follows me. He already followed He followed me from the last time that I interviewed him on breakfast, So he does follow me.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 2: I will happily tell you he does not interrect on Instagram, but he follows me. Well, now he's an moment of truth. Does he still follow you on Instagram? Oh? God, do I want to know? I think you want to do a life react. Oh Jesus, Oh god, they I'm still there. You are still there, still there? Very fancy, Yes, High Davis. It was lovely to see you again.
Speaker 3: And then Brad, you seen one last night who I was not across.
Speaker 2: Oh, you've got to get across him. But Brad fill us god.
Speaker 1: To get across him. His name as Metell Burns. Now he has recently been on the Today Show.
Speaker 2: He's been on the Morning TV circuit, He's done the whole slew of them.
Speaker 1: So this young fella as an Australian and he as I think he's like a photographer, but it's really in tune with nature and goes out and really gets into nature photography and the land and what heaven in Australia.
Speaker 2: Right, he's a young hot David Edinburgh.
Speaker 1: Oh just.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, look at this one of him here and he's just feeding an orphan kangaroo. Oh my god, look at those ten days respectfully.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Really shot to fame after he was a worker in the mines and now he's like just he's got five hundred and twenty four thousand fours and he is just divine.
Speaker 2: Dine will share his profile to our Instagram page that you can get amongst it as well, because trust us, you want to follow him. The funniest thing is always when you look at someone's Instagram page and you go, oh, there's thirty one year mutual friends the people that I know that they are almost exclusively gaming in I see I see one straight man and one woman, and the rest of the people that I know that follow him are gay.
Speaker 3: In absolutely, he's followed by Matthew camp who's one of my favorites. We're talking about him of the olympm No, no, no, that I don't know how to describe him.
Speaker 2: He's deborn for a while. Ah right, all right, what's getting a follow from me? You won't regret it, you know what? Regret it?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: Mitchell, Hi, Mitchella, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Hello, come on and do some photography over here.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're we're getting to the end of the episode. But I really wanted to quickly share this with you. I saw this funny video today a comedian by the name of Bo Johnson, and he was on like a funny little comedy panel thing on stage and they encouraged him to come up with new slowans for Grinder and it's very, very funny. Soon I'm going to apply these for you now.
Speaker 5: Slogan for Grinder that actually Grinder can use the slogan from any major corporation, Nike, just do it, Skittles, Taste the Rainbow, Gatorade, is it in you.
Speaker 2: Ford, go further.
Speaker 1: KFC.
Speaker 5: It's finger licking good.
Speaker 1: Energizer.
Speaker 5: It keeps going and going and going to let the best a man can get.
Speaker 2: And Wendy is where's the beam? Oh good? So that made me laugh a lot and I wanted to share it with you as well. Oh brilliant him. Thank you for being with us this week. It's been a fun episode, really fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely lots of tangents. And this is what we're here here for. We like Bruce Lee, be like water.
Speaker 2: Very good. My gosh, you've got the most random things today. And so you're going to be back in town this weekend. So celebrity appearances, so gators in the wild, if you see Bottom, if you see Brandy Bottom weekend, I want to hear about it. I want to see it in the DMS. We want to see the full kaff Dan. And also I don't know whether Bradley has told you guys this, but he won't be bringing in neckers either, So just respectfully hand at the back.
Speaker 1: And if you see all of us us three in the wild this weekend, cool housey, you've.
Speaker 2: Got it, You've got the full house. I love that. I love that who can collect the set first. I reckon it'll be about seven thirty when buckets with the part of the group chat when we find out that the stripper actually is an attractive man. Anyway, we will be back next week in lots to debrief on when we see you next week. Had a fantastic week. We'll see you then, Bye bye bye, mm hmm.