Speaker 1: From the Zitim podcast network.
Speaker 2: This is from the Fog Pond thanks to animates making happy happened for pets.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Fleach Morn and Haileyo. It's two minutes past sex, Kira, Kira, good morning. Now, you went out last night. I didn't have a late night. I did?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: I just yeah, you were just sleeping on the floor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just I went out for dinner with a.
Speaker 1: Friend quote unquote okay.
Speaker 4: And I just ate too much food and then couldn't slam right.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm happy for this because that has given us another installmentive Sprowl on the Prowl, I know we'll talk about after seven o'clock. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I date last night, so one part of it was quite embarrassing and you just had to sit in it for the whole day.
Speaker 1: The top Sex is coming up and a wild story out of Saudi Arabia. They want to build a sports stadium atop a building, a skyscraper with a sports stadium on the top. How tall is the sky tower?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 1: If them the skytower, because it's three hundred meters that it'll be a skyscraper and at three hundred meters there will be a forty thousand seat stadium. Yeah, how about so the skytower to the tippy top at three hundred and twenty eight meters.
Speaker 2: No, isn't that just insane?
Speaker 1: You'd feel sick. Also, the AI generated images that they release with this story don't make sense because the building's not wide enough to support that stadium. It wides out, which is unusual for a building. It goes up and then it wides out, and then a massive part of the stadium is literally cantilevered. Yeah, I hate. It's not going to be for everybody. I mean, it's hard enough pouring in and out of stadiums as it is. Totally, they're on the rush now because I've got the top six reasons that there could be problems with the Skystadium. It's coming up in the top six.
Speaker 2: Next on the show, though, let's kick things off with some great news for you two bald brothers.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, things might be turning around. They finally invented a comb for bald people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, just scratches the scalps just to.
Speaker 6: Stand play in. Fleshorn and Haley.
Speaker 2: My bald brothers were able to grow your hearback.
Speaker 4: Now, what hair style would you.
Speaker 1: Go with probably just still pretty short.
Speaker 4: You keep it short.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I wouldn't want to have to get it like styled regularly.
Speaker 4: Imagine even get.
Speaker 1: Hair counts all the time, so you just keep it like buzz that all along, I think, and every now and then just get it trimmed. Yeah, I think I would. Maybe, I don't know. It's so weird. I couldn't imagine having here now.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine, because like here for guys is a big thing. I fellow like a few like male hair dresses, and like they I can't imagine. I can't imagine a guy styling is here every day, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So I get it as well, Like just even.
Speaker 1: Here, I wore a hat every day.
Speaker 2: Good yeah, gosh, but you regret that maybe you rubbed it off.
Speaker 1: Maybe works it was. There was a time when I did fudge a little bit.
Speaker 2: Ye fudge get thick balm. Yeah yeah, Well I'm asking you this because it's gonna happen, And this is you can great your hair back if you want.
Speaker 1: They've tested in mice.
Speaker 4: Where do we stand on that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well, do you remember when we saw a rat? I've been catching some monster rats out my place later Norwegian ship rats from Norway because and then and then the trap goes cup I am.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 2: So the National Taiwan University, there's some researchers that have been looking into baldness, trying to cure it, and they've developed a serum that they say is like revolutionary. They did it in mice, and mice regrew here within twenty minutes. Now I want to know how they got rid of it twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: I think they don't. Don't they genetically modify the mouse or the mice to meace, the meace to pieces, like to make them like those bald cats.
Speaker 2: Oh, because I was like, do they take them to the Casey clinic can get laser here removal first and then grow it back.
Speaker 1: This would also be would this be good for women or any men with thin here? Yeah, is out.
Speaker 2: Most of mine is fake and I use monoxidal, which is like the only current topical heir loss treatment that most people use.
Speaker 4: And then and then it's transplants, all that laser stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, this is bad news for Turkey, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Terrible news? So the serum, so they've created the serum. It triggers a biological response. It activates hair follicles stem cells using natural mono saturated fatty acids.
Speaker 1: But does this mean you're back here will go crazy? No, because it's topical. It's where you put it. It's you put it. What if you and then you go outside and it's raining and then you get hairy titties? No, okay, what if you're putting on the cream and you drop a little bit on your cheek or your nipple and then it just grows here? Yeah, is a joke by the feet. Yeah, and out hang you up till it drips off, till drips off, or as you as your friends are sleep and you draw like a d n B on on the back.
Speaker 2: Like girls get the serum and just rub it on their upper lip, rub it on the rapper up every night you flip, rub it on the upper lip, rub it on the upper lip, and she's like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, something with my wal They come out one morning they've got like a full police mastache.
Speaker 4: Sell it like slug on their lap.
Speaker 2: Well, it's they're they're pretty excited about this advancements. I mean nearly like fifty lose the hair.
Speaker 4: So yeah, rub it in rub it in the.
Speaker 6: ZN podcast network, lay z MS, flesh.
Speaker 1: One and halesining stuff. The old the old AI is a rapid advancement. It's happening so quick. Letters and Sora is the AI of the day. Yeah, this is the week, the only available by invite Canadians Americans where you know you'll be seeing all these videos reading this, I can see where they're staying out of the EU. You know how the litigiously European they just have rules, don't they a strict rules, strict rules, and you know, see where they're staying out of that so far because they're in like a minefield of legal stuff at the moment. And the latest one is that Cameo.
Speaker 7: The celebrities shout out, Yeah, you pay celebrities sign up, they make a cart, Cameo makes a little cut and you can get personalized videos from celebrities, paying different amounts for how famous they.
Speaker 1: Are and their D grade reality starts right, pay big, big bucks to get some big ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but the majority of people on Cameo is like a horn horn, I'm on Cameo.
Speaker 1: So Cameo is suing Sora or chat GPT, the company that is that because Their new feature is called cameo, and you can take your friends and get them AI to be doing things like you could take a photo of your friend, get a face scan, and then have them doing, for example, uh, the world's hardest ice skating tricks, the backflip on a stand up paddaboard. There's actual examples that I can see on the screen here, backflip on a standup padboard. And then they can chuck that on their dating profile. Years But what now are you saying? Now even dating profiles, we're going to be like, is that person even at much a picture? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? But also how far can it go?
Speaker 2: Like could you take a picture of me, you know, doing something illegal and you know, like take a picture of me and make it look like I'm doing heroine, you know, and then you send it to and I lose my job.
Speaker 1: Right, there was an influencer and they made that's the sports reporter and they may do a flash of boobs and she's on, I didn't do that. I didn't do that. I didn't I'm going to see that.
Speaker 2: Well, but if you do that to me, mate, my bob's real nice.
Speaker 1: Also just cutting cameos line, so no, it's well kind of, because you can deep fake celibrities? Is that specifically saying the fact they've called it cameo is diluting their brand? Right, So it's a naming thing. It's the fact that they've used the term cameo. But you don't need to pay a celebrity now to give your friend a shout out because you can just generate it and celebrity because celebrities are opting out of their image being used. Correct, the celebrity opts out? How do you opt out? I think you have to legally serve it. I think by default you're included until you're not included. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: It's a bitter and vasive that's so they are.
Speaker 1: There's actually a really good quote here that I wanted to find from somebody that works at cameo. There they're confusing customers to associated with a SATs hastily made AI slop and deep fake crap featuring celebrities, deep fake cramp. What is ursats tonight? It's a word I've never heard. It's six liters long, so it's not going to be in a word. Thank god. Every time now I see a five little word that I don't recognize.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, that'll be word.
Speaker 1: So ersatz is a product made of you, made or used as a substitute, typically an inferior one or something else. Oh yeah, like come around the team, version version up.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you could get your image AI doing something, what would it be?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like if you could Aimes climbing over us to whatever?
Speaker 1: I love every time I see it and I watch it and like I love them and maybe I'd like to be able to it. And it's mostly because I can't. Well, have you ever seen that dude who winds up the surf cast and win he's fishing and he winds it up and it's going to glow in the dark syncrona and he goes and it just goes. I'm sure you could learn to do that for real. Now, let's just a I that can stand on top of Everest.
Speaker 4: You're doing the splits.
Speaker 2: I'm literally mounting.
Speaker 1: Every in the top of the world. I think you'll be asking for frostbite, class bite, Nell.
Speaker 6: Flen and Haley Big Pod.
Speaker 4: So it's payday. It's pay day tomorrow, right, Yes?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: I had a big.
Speaker 2: Bill paying day yesterday and I really drained that thing.
Speaker 4: It's the point where it was at at the.
Speaker 1: Ends drigs in the internet banking.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that there was a study in America that looked at how quickly American employed Americans, Ah, how quickly they're spending their paycheck, and half of the average Americans are spending it within two days of getting paid.
Speaker 1: Like it's all gated and done. What do you want to you want to make sure you pay your you know, your mortgage, you your rent straight away totally.
Speaker 2: So that's the bulk of it that they were saying. It goes to necessities like your mortgage.
Speaker 1: Read the beer, the beer necessities. Beer.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, no, beer is not a necessity nessary.
Speaker 2: You need to pay beer necessities, gro gros cities, necessities, you rent, your mortgage, credit card, bills or everything.
Speaker 4: And with them doing that, pay comes in yeah.
Speaker 1: Gone, yeah.
Speaker 2: So I mean then you've got your food, salt, and all your bills and everything. But I'm trying to think about how quickly I would spend mine, because it does. You don't spend it all if it doesn't like line up with your mortgage, but like it does go quite quickly.
Speaker 1: If you're renting your mortgage is coming out like midweek. Yes, and you've got the end and you want to leave it there and hope that you don't get too drunk and out. You're going to jack it up if you're paying rent or mortgage the day you get paid, that pays mortgage comes out and goes into a separate account, and no touchy touchy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I can touch all my separate.
Speaker 1: No touchy, touchy touched it another round? Your paid.
Speaker 2: That looks nice. This is looking so nice. You let your ring comes out on Tuesday. It this looks so nice. So apparently Millennials, we're spending the fastest. Okay, we spend forty percent of the paycheck in twelve hours, which is the fastest of any group. Then it's Gen Z's, and then it's baby boomers because baby and they were saying the reason is that they have much less financial stress at the Yeah, only.
Speaker 1: They bleed the housing market drident. They pulled the market up by the ankles and just let it out.
Speaker 4: We were like, hell, take me worth it. It's like the rapture, you know what I mean? Yeah, if someone.
Speaker 2: Was getting raptured and I was being left on earth, I'd grab their ankles.
Speaker 1: Take me with you, I reckon if you had a look around at the people being taken versus the people that are still here, it might be worth hanging around. I think it's be more fun. It's going so much more fun with us. Let's stay Yeah.
Speaker 6: Z m's fledged Vaughn and Hayley play z MS flesh one and Haley from.
Speaker 1: The fletch Onore and Haley group chat. This is the top six. Hello, there's Saudi Arabia set to build the world's first sky stadium. It is going to be able to boast boast a capacity of forty six thousand people. So jeez, what's that? That's not smart? Yeah, yeah, it's not. It's not eating park because that's in the fifties, right, But forty six thousand at an altitude of three hundred and fifty meters above the ground is a huge note thing. So the new standing in the building and crashed it for perspective is thirty thousand because that thing looks and that thing looks huge, so imagine that. But begger on top of a skyscraper.
Speaker 2: I don't want to imagine. It's flitch, I don't. You could not get me up there.
Speaker 1: It would be just slightly above the height of the sky tower. Ye, three hundred and fifty meters above the ground. So yes, from the viewing platform that is skytout three hundred and thirty something. Yeah, yeah, just above the skytwel for perspective of like forty taller than the shad in London. That big pickle looking insane. Hey, so they asked they've kind of put out the Saudi Arabia has said, sparedo expense, we want your concepts. They released fifteen concepts of the high tech stadiums that are going to be completed before August twenty thirty four. It won't happen, no, no, but you know what happens in these countries. They shep all the labor overs from you know, neighboring countries, the Philippines. You know, people go fall down left shafts and catch yeah, and they just say, no, you didn't he didn't die here. Yeah, there's no this lacks health and safety. Let's put it that way. Yeah. So there's a few other designs with the skytop. One is like everybody's favorite because it's so extravagant and it hasn't been done before. But for all with issues. And here's worn Smith's top six problems with the sky Stadium Number six. On the last there's the ball over the side. It's a sex and out if they played cricket up there. I mean, if you play cricket, there's cricket balls that have got on the roof and over stadium. So I've never seen anyone kick a rugby ball on the roof of like over the year. But if you were playing football up there and you had a penalty shot, you'd forego the point. It would be the first person to put a ball off the top of.
Speaker 2: Who's there in Saudi Arabia underneath being like you.
Speaker 1: Know, even sky stadiums thirty four and a half thousand, so the stadium would be bigger than cake Tin in Wellington. That's not Also, do yourself a favor in google it or you need to google a Saudi Arabia sky stadium. It's and like the candilever on because you know stadium are more oval. This is a square building that kind of branches out to accommodator, but there's still a huge candilever on. It gives me the screaming.
Speaker 4: Shiit same, it makes me feel, It makes my skin crawl.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Number five on the list of the top six problems of the sky stadium. Hot chips get cold real quick because you're an altitude. Oh yeah, wind blows. Yeah, I'm even.
Speaker 2: Getting all the chips. Do you know what, imagine they run out of chips, Like.
Speaker 1: Maybe they can take the levy of foil container, you know, to keep them warm and be helpful, like a little thermost for chippy. Yeah, chippy thermipy thermost. I think stadium, even stadiums on the ground should look into that because they go so cold. They do because they see it often in the warmer for a long time. It's just a great idea, really, yeah, chippy thermost. Number four on the last of the top six problems are with the sky stadium. The wheeze from the eurin or when you go to the toilet. Yeah, just go straight out.
Speaker 4: The side of the spreads us out into the city below.
Speaker 1: Yeah, menage down the windows of the floors below. Imagine all the utilities that would need to come down from a stadium. It's it's there's an infinite amount of things. This is not happening. Is not happening. No, it's not. Number three on the less of the top six problems of the sky Stadium. You know, the lines to get into a stadium with the games about to play. We experienced that when we went to the All Blacks with bats Bread. Now imagine those lines are for lifts. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yes, because the building that it's projected on like it looks skinny.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's it's not Skytower skinny, Skytower skinny, but it's not like fad apartment. But it's going to stadium on the top. You'd need hundreds of left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly to get thousands and thousands, thousands of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow. Number two in the last of the top sex problems of the sky Stadium. Drunk people just straight up falling off the edge. You would.
Speaker 4: It's like on cruise ships.
Speaker 1: Yeah. God, did you say they found that person that Australian woman that went missing from the cruise ship unaccounted for when at the end of the day. No, they found her washed up on the No. No, no, I shouldn't fall off the cruise ships. She just never came back from the day activity. Oh right, shoot, oh, what happened? What happened?
Speaker 4: Hey, what happened?
Speaker 1: I don't know. And everyone on the airs of the top, sex problems to the sky sad and the only real sport that could be played there would quidditch. Yes, I'd watch a game the top of the tower. We're already up in the sky. Yeah, what could possibly Harry Potter's bloody chasing the golden snitch over the side. Fletch has got no idea what we're talking about. I've seen that. I've seen the first.
Speaker 2: I've seen the first one with broomsticks and golden snatch, and there's a wizard all wizards.
Speaker 1: And then that guy with no nose. He's in the first one. He's in the seventh, but I know from the first of the seventh. I think I've seen one five and I've seen one and seven. Yeah, Potts today plays plays. We have received our Airbnb review for our best friend's holiday to Barley. We took some days off into Barley's that a villa, which is a very popular accommodation style and Barley. They kind of walk down some weird alleyway and you're just kind of like we're about to be margked, and then there's a little and a cat with a twisty tail, rubbish and stuff, and then all of a sudden, you're like open a gate and then you're in this beautiful tree that's some there's some other pool in the middle. You can see why it's so many Aussies and Kiwis go.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, it's pretty close and it is litterle paradise.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the villa was very lovely. A bedroom each, yeah, a bathroom, air conditioning, sort of an open area you know, for living, socializing and such. It was beautiful. So imagine one afternoon when I say, I'm just gonna need a little nap time difference, bad sleeps taken out of me. I need a little nap, and I go in and my two best friends decided to absolutely get older person music super loud. I discovered a new drink they both really took a liking to. It was a local barley made mahido in a can. It was actually delicious. I think about importing them into New Zealand. They were pretty good, because my problem with anything in a can is it's always too sweet. Yeah, and they weren't. They weren't. They weren't too sweet anyway. So I go there for a little light out and put my ear plugs in and I my eyemask on and I maybe get a little hour and a bit kip. All right, it was an hour. Yeah, I come out music blaring, these two shit face in the pool, cans floating in the pool, and I'm just like, excuse you, Tube, what is going on? And then their whole tirade around their new theory about recycling.
Speaker 2: Is if it never goes in the landfill, we're protecting the earth. Yeah, because Flitch does this sometimes when you drink, you just get this naughty mood. And he just finished his first can and we were swimming and he just looks at me and just goes like hips it in the thing. And then that was just how we got rid of the dozen.
Speaker 1: The dozen drinks. Yeah, so I walk out there's just cans floating in the pool, music blaring. There is a photo of that on my Instagram as well. It made the carousel because it just was a fun memory. We would laugh. We did clean up afterwards, and I think the next morning we went to you to dive in and get one pool. Candidated cans when they fill up with water famously don't float anymore. When we checked out, I will say I cleaned my I never leave a hotel or at ebnb like dirty the covers put things in the ben Well, we have received our first review because the people who clean. This is the other thing I learned. The people that cleaned the villa kind of live on site. Yeah, they were living next door literally and the rule was no parties. Yeah, but we didn't have any parties.
Speaker 4: It was literally just the three of us listened very loud music.
Speaker 1: Well there wasn't just the three of us, so a couple of people had some visitors and we were going to that here now but I will maybe and uh, you know the ps I'm coming and going loud music and dressing other stuff. I was just like, thank god, this isn't I don't have an air BnB account, but thank you? What have you not have any BnB? Oh my god? Somebody else? Okay, Well the why the reviewers and from our friends and of course of barm in these names a pleasure to host. The villain was left spotless. House rules were respected and communication was smooth throughout. Truly ideal gifts. Welcome back anytime. I highly recommend to any host. Bullshit rules were respected. It wasn't It wasn't Villakiki that Max was looking thinking of there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, well we managed a great review and five stars by the way, five stars, Yeah, I did, Yeah, it was I said it was beautiful. Yeah, although I did, I did say the cats could have been cute because they're very manky cats. That black cat that was from the last that was exceptionally cut. That cat that hung up by the villa, it looked like a ghost. I actually loved when I go overseas seeing like cats in other countries. Cats do in other countries are always they just seem so happy and they're just cruising around just living their best life.
Speaker 2: Oh god, but okay, our villa cat was mainjy like you were. You were raiding the barley cats and you wanted two.
Speaker 1: Out of five. I would have preferred the squirrel it was to monic. Apparently it's squirrels.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there were squirrels.
Speaker 2: There were bats, and there were demons in the in the BnB as well, but we can't talk about that.
Speaker 6: The fleets one and Haley beg Pod but dry.
Speaker 1: After Balley you're as I've been crisped. Yeah, just store for time, guys, because I'm still not paying for YouTube, so it's just a game.
Speaker 4: Surely now you member expense.
Speaker 1: It should be yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah no, Now I've got the music. I don't just got to find the the spot we always need should mark that. I know it's well into the song before they first say okay, okay, here we go, here we go, here we go, have fun, sprab on the prow, spra the pre out there. Look I have some fun. It's with every word. I really should get into the really should get into the studio and record that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we really should. God this so much to record.
Speaker 1: So there's only so much time in the day.
Speaker 2: It's run about this time that the text machine starts going, wait a.
Speaker 1: Minute, are you single? She's cheating?
Speaker 4: I am a single.
Speaker 1: Mangle, you're single, ready to mingle?
Speaker 2: Single and rather ready to mangle. In fact, I mingled last night. I don't know what it found grows to say.
Speaker 1: I went on a date, is what I mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, went on a date, get some foods, have some drinks, hang out with a gentleman.
Speaker 4: I chose a gentleman.
Speaker 1: Where did you decide to go for the amazing streets.
Speaker 4: In Auckland?
Speaker 2: Do you seem like can always chooses it as its top for fish?
Speaker 1: I won't work regularly in the top five.
Speaker 4: Food rug You just Persian rugs, Persian food.
Speaker 1: They serve everything on rugs. Yeahese it's specifically Lebanese, isn't it, Because I once we talked about it and I said, I was worried about the drom ln No. No, the lamb is succulent because when you went on a date, though, and you saw the other guy that.
Speaker 2: You so funny as I went on a date to Jamazie Street before with a different person.
Speaker 1: And then I sure, you got to choose the different tape.
Speaker 2: But if I'm taking someone out on a date, I'm going to go where I want.
Speaker 1: To eat, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, Yeah, and I saw the guy who ghosted me and he was at Jamaze Street with his date, and I was like, God, get a new date spot.
Speaker 4: And now I'm back at Jamaze Street with a new date.
Speaker 1: Get a new date, get a new date spot.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so I was messaging this stranger to me, and you know, as I've planned the date, it's my date, I've booked everything, and here's the timing and whatnot. I'll swing past it this time in a uber and I'll grab you and I put on an outfit. I want it to be cute, but like not like two full on. So I just chose this like blue and white pin striped shirt, little mini skirt, docks and oversized blazer and so here we go.
Speaker 4: This is perfect classic Sprowl outfit.
Speaker 1: Lovely.
Speaker 2: This gentleman comes out of his door towards mine uber and he is wearing a blue and white pin striped shirt.
Speaker 4: We had the same shirt on.
Speaker 1: Could he have changed always already in the uber by the time.
Speaker 2: At that point, I was like, we could, Like this is how similar it was?
Speaker 1: Cruise ship cruise shy. This is giving cruise ship old couple vibes.
Speaker 2: I know, like it was planned and I think epone would have seen us at this dinner being like camp and I was like, I barely know this stranger and here he is in the same bloody shirt and we just had to sit in there.
Speaker 4: If I tried to put on my jacket to be like.
Speaker 1: You run too hot that restaurant it's a hot It wasn't an arcade.
Speaker 4: It's sort of in a glass dome.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: So I went on a date with myself.
Speaker 1: It fell like that shirt. She would have hated that.
Speaker 2: Do you know how good I am at dates. I'm a conversationalist. I asked incredible questions.
Speaker 1: Do you let there be a natural silence?
Speaker 4: God? No, why would you want that?
Speaker 1: Just because sometimes it just needs to be. It's okay to job on earth to fell silence. What was one of the questions you asked him?
Speaker 2: I asked him what his what his pet peeves were, And one of them was, when you know you're on a seat with someone in there shaking their leg yeahs yeah, yeah yeah, and people being rude to weight stuff. So when the when the waitress came over to take my order, I chucked a glass of water on it.
Speaker 4: As a gay and.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'll get a second.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is like fortuitous, you know, like oh they're so in sanc.
Speaker 1: They wear the same wear, the same shirt, yeah yeah, yeah yeah, Or if it's like yuck, yuck yuk. Yeah, that's a weird little Yeah, she dresses like a man.
Speaker 2: Femin it's not a great Marx for either of them anyway. Oh okay, ten out of ten.
Speaker 1: Wow, she's in love.
Speaker 4: Oh calm down, Calm down, Calm down.
Speaker 1: No plays Flesh one and Haley play Zims, Fletchborne, and Hailey have noticed a trend in media intake with two gen alpha's of course, and you know we've got to be on our toes here at traditional broadcast radio. Yes, we're gonna move, we're gonna hustle, we're gonna adapt or die. So I'm thinking this could just be Well, I'm still playing our songs on CDs, I know, Wow, been trying to tell you that there are digital ways of doing this, and it's significantly. I just like playing the igs hearing songs on san if you.
Speaker 4: Listen closes you can hear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but every day they I love you.
Speaker 4: Just and You're like, I've heard it, which move at the times?
Speaker 1: Adapt to die? And he's like, cities will ever die mad? So imagine you know my disgust as a as a traditional broadcaster that these children that can't watch, well, my oldest daughter doesn't like movies that's too long. Oh my god, what about the beautiful cinematic masterpieces that have been created, prefer to watch the Norrous nuts be like, hey, Legends today, we're going to starmat twelve times. Oh god, you've got to get them watching the Godfather classes we've got brain rock. There's so much brain rock. So they don't watch anything like long August will binge. She's binge watching Modern Family at the moment, she's going through the mine. And that's I've sat down and watched them episodes. That was a They packed the jokes into that. Yeah, tight, tight, Phil Dumphy so got to be top five TV fathers of all time. Yeah. So another thing I've noticed is this droney voice. And one time I said, maybe last week before I went away, I said to them, can you explain these to me?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: And they're like, oh, they are stories, the stories right. Mostly it's a long form like Reddit post, and somebody copies and pastes this like long form story and puts it into AI. The AI creates a story, it creates creates it as a spoken word, look a long read out story. And in the background, because they watch these or listen to these on TikTok, there's just like this like flurry of it looks like I remember when there was movies about communists. I'm making sleeper agents and they'd like show them a series of flash images and yeah, my brainwash them or awaken them their eyes on hooks it's kind of like the twenty twenty five version of that. So I am worried that it's communist China. Yeah, okay, communist communist trying to brainwash in the children. You're an example of what they're listening to.
Speaker 11: Okay, hold on, because it kicked me out at eighteen and said, be grateful we fed you. So I fed them something they couldn't swallow on the morning of my eighteenth birthday.
Speaker 1: So they're just listen to hours of this. So this this was fifty something minutes long. Now let me explain. You listen to these words and I'll tell you what's happening in the background. It's time to man up and move out. Selling a carrot and saw my stepdad stirring whisky over an ice cube.
Speaker 11: They've always putting soil on a floating can on your son, my ice cream beans. Give me nothing but a bird water falling on a flower cub with a night.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think I'll just said to the sun, you've been nothing but a burden since your dad died.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's to say to someone who's lost their father.
Speaker 1: But the thing I was like, I'm going to relax and have a bath. I was like, tryin slay slay self, kid, look after yourself. As she got in the bath and and you know, we're watching the silver ferns play and in the background you got to hear this, we kept you fed and housed for eighteen years. That's more than said.
Speaker 2: Something about the intonation of AI voices that I hate. My day went turned down to the barth.
Speaker 1: Is that what's comforting about it though, that it's kind of like a drove.
Speaker 4: It is a drone because it's not like when you talk and you come up and down like this.
Speaker 11: And these things going to change because I filled out the intake forms, ban them all from the Internet.
Speaker 1: I just think we turned off plugged.
Speaker 4: Is today the day? I think we just unplugged?
Speaker 1: But why don't they listen to? What? Doesn't she listened to a audio I don't, I've said to her narration washed the Hunger Games, yea, And I was like, the movies are great, the books are so much better. And you could listen to the audiobook of the Hunger Games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like actors narrate the audiobood.
Speaker 1: She doesn't want to do. She doesn't want to listen to the Hunger Games audiobook.
Speaker 4: She just wants to listen to a story about a man who talked to his father and then went into the thing to the.
Speaker 1: Parents of June off. It also messaging in so what I said, I ampathized. My kids want to listen to that in the car. Oh no, I put you to sleep. We listened to Zim in the car radio. You can also listen on the iHeart radio app. There's been an updated and you can make zeb your preset and the Fleetborne and Hailey podcasts your preseed as well. At the top update the iHeart Radio app, KPIs KPIs tech tech tech tip fantastic. Yeah, somebody else said a lot of the time it's just roadblocks or Minecraft footage in the background. I've seen those ones as well. The long stories and the AI voices.
Speaker 2: Don't panic about us losing our jobs to AI as quickly as other industries because that voice is so monotonous. Imagine if that was a radio show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the gin alphas must love it. Yeah they are we too vibrant for them. Yeah, Okay, let's put it back a little bit for the rest of the show. That was it Share Little Polo is coming up? Would you knock on your bestie for cheating because my cheating may best was cheating, And I said to them, are you going to tell them? Or am I going to tell them? Because one of us has got to tell them, because that's the way it's got to be. That's right.
Speaker 2: After eight o'clock we have the return of Vaughn's ten dollar Suburb. Your chance to win ten dollars if you were in the randomly generated suburb.
Speaker 6: The z M podcast Network play z MS flesh Worn and Haley you can fu Hailey. Silly little pole.
Speaker 1: It is so silly, silly, silly, that silly little pole. Silly pole, silly, Still a little pole. Today we are asking if your bestie was cheating on their partner, what would you do? Yes, one of our respondents will get a fifty dollars met Cafe voucher because still a Little Pole Today is all thanks to mcafe. Keep the Show on the road, drive through MT Cafe for your morning facts. Yeah, go on, go on, go on. Well, the options were I would tell their partner at seven percent, I would make them confess to their partner at seventy one percent, Yeah, and twenty one percent of people said I would do nothing nothing, I know nothing. You wouldn't go behind your best friends back to tell their partner. You would tell them, so, hey, I know, fix it, do the right thing, do the right thing.
Speaker 4: I'm not you tell me that's fine.
Speaker 8: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not your secret safe with men.
Speaker 1: So you're of the twenty one percent.
Speaker 2: My business you well, I'm not the moral compass of my best friend to be like you simply must.
Speaker 4: Confess to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so secret safe with Hailey Christine some responses. Christine said, it's none of your business their life to destroy, their life to destroy, but don't you and that's to let them write. But you're the best friend. You're going to be dealing with the percussions of this.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is man, it's a hard one. I would say, says Jeordie that she has X amount of time to tell him or I'm going to ultimate him to your best friend. Is that ever a good outcome? I wouldn't. Okay, Mely said, I saw this happen with my own eyes and confronted my friend and she denied it and then made ever made me feel crazy and told everyone we knew that I had made it up and tried to tell my boyfriend I was the one doing the cheating lamping. Yeah it is yeah close, it's where the gas is in the lamp and it makes a lamp and you're gas lamping them. Yeah, it's a lot close in front of their eyes. They can't see right, And then you're like, no, you can't see probably remember it's been around for like the last few years. It's a gas light. Oh no, it's gas idiots. Yeah, you feel so embarrassed, like a DMN fool. Or you would, I would, Hailey said, I would question why I'm friends with someone with such low morals. You are the company you keep? Oh okay, missus effect Wow wow I made.
Speaker 2: If that was a huge thing to you in your moral compass, then you maybe you're like, I actually don't want to associate.
Speaker 1: Yea, say something, Say something to them because I'm like, tell me everything if that's so hard, because I wouldn't force them to do anything, but I also wouldn't do nothing. It would massively depend on the situation. Yeah, yeah, I think I'd suggest to them that maybe they shouldn't be in a relationship if this is what they're doing. Yes, and hope they did the right. Thing I don't know is before I even read it out, this is I've already done. That's going to win, Okay, the voucher. The fifty is going to win the voucher.
Speaker 2: Okay, hang on, Sorry, just before you read this one, someone said it is definitely gas lighting.
Speaker 4: They've texted to let us know.
Speaker 1: You're lamps lamp lights in their face, but also the gas is so close to their nose their breathing and they get a little bit woo. I remembered it wrong because you're wrong, because the fumes of the gas lamp.
Speaker 4: Sorry, A for five, we're wrong.
Speaker 1: We were going to call it kerosene lamping. Too long?
Speaker 4: Too long, doesn't gas lamping? Read us the cafe winner.
Speaker 1: The timing of this dot dot dot. I found out this week my husband's been having an a fear with my bridesman. What my husband has been having an affair with my bridesmaids like her best friend?
Speaker 4: Yeah, geez, get the original idea.
Speaker 1: Life isn't a movie. I'm sorry that we posted that and dragged up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think that any any relationships a little polo, any phone and topic we do about relationship like some tumultuous aspect. There's people less than that are like in the carving like it's about cheating and sitting in the car beside the person that cheated on them and they're just like trying not to turn and look at them.
Speaker 2: I always how did you discover your partner was cheating? And they're like, oh, do we have any follow up on this? Like, what's happened?
Speaker 1: No follow up? Please keep us. Also, didn't put a name in there because it's not like a super common name in a way. Okay, Well, put to enjoy the fifty dollar cafe voucher, you know what, Like when you don't have TOG, you need have to share that going through a tough time, a panini can be que Really, I'm a muffin guy, have tough times coming knocking yep, I'm putting a muffin in a dobbin yep. From m cafe. You'll forget all about that beast friends sleeping with your husband.
Speaker 2: You know, I look, I love him McAfee, but I don't think it's going to make you forget that your best friend is sleeping with the house.
Speaker 1: Don't don't speak for me. I want to know if she's addressed. Yeah, we're going to need to follow.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, because she's just said I discovered this week.
Speaker 1: That's fresh, Anonymous. Don't let him gas lamp. You don't let him. Don't lamp in front of your Georgia. It's guess last Georgia. This I thought it was. Remember, you're crazy. You can't remember it right, You're right. We've been calling it guess lamping this whole time. Yeah, you've been calling it something else. You've remembered it wrong, and you're crazy. I must be easy. You're Georgia. You are crazy. And god, someone just ticks.
Speaker 2: I cheated on my boyfriend and the guy who was sleeping with died suddenly, so I was mourning.
Speaker 1: Wait, but you've got.
Speaker 4: While I was still in a relationship, my friends said nothing about that.
Speaker 1: Now, if they had responded, I would have hucked to them the fifty dollars about you, because that's a more interesting Still, you are cheating on your partner with someone who dies suddenly. Who, by the way, if it's suspicious or if there's a coroner inquist, your name's going to be in there because they're going to like check their deats. Who was he with your partner are going to go to court unless he was in like a car accident or something. Yeah, but what if you'd been texting it when it crashed and died and then lucy? But then you just say to your partner, I wasn't cheating on you, but like, what about the dead guy? Yeah, but prove that, prove it.
Speaker 4: But also you're all sad and your partner's like, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Let's go out. It's going to cheating on you my other boyfriend, you have a heart attack? Okay, okay, well Anonymous, please, It honestly depends on why they're having an a fear. People like to hate cheaters, but life isn't black and white. There's many complications that come into relations and children in love and these days also money.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: True, on this show, we stand for nothing.
Speaker 1: But if it was the one off, I'd say nothing. But if it was a continuous encourage them to tell their partner to be honest. Yep, oh Rene said, I did tell their partner. I was obviously the worst person in the world for doing so. But I'm not going to stand by and watch that happen. She was being so baggy about it.
Speaker 5: Too.
Speaker 1: I don't think she expected me to tell him. She's since spiraled and he's married to a lovely girl. Now, oh that's nice, say I wonder if they're friends. Doesn't sound doesn't sound like it been in this situation, except the partner straight out asked me if my friend was cheating on her. Oh see, that's the other thing.
Speaker 2: If your bestiees partner came to you and was like, is someone so cheating on me? Then you're like, I told him the truth because he deserved to know it. It calls a riff with my friend and I, but we are still friends today. God that's a hard get over, isn't it.
Speaker 1: My loyalty lies with my bestie, says Dana. If she's cheating, there's a reason, might not be a good one. But we listen and we don't judge. Yeah, yeah, okay, okay, so good. Well for a little part, we asked what would do if you found out your bestie was cheating on their partner, and seventy one percent of you said I would make them confess to their partner. Podcast network, what was your bad day on the job? Like, I want to know expensive costly mistakes? Oh when you missed something up and you cost the company a lot of money.
Speaker 2: I love watching those videos, you know, security camera footage of huge shelves falling over.
Speaker 1: Something. Yea, those are great, those are smashing.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: Well, a reason we discussed this this morning is because they Delta flight attendant accidentally deployed an evacuation slide. Bad day work, because well it does sound like fun. But apparently the repack because they have to be repacked and this gas involved.
Speaker 4: Enough, we'll to deal with the sleeping bag after a night camping.
Speaker 1: Apparently, repacking an emergency evacuation slide on an airbus A TOO twenty can range between fifty thousand and one hundred thousand US dollars, So I don't I don't know this.
Speaker 2: I'm really good at doing the sleeping bag. Can fold it in half year, fold in half the enth.
Speaker 4: Ways yeah yeah, and then.
Speaker 2: And then as you were like pulling it, you have to keep adjusting so that you don't do it get longer pushed out.
Speaker 1: I think there's more of a science to it, because you know, when you land in a plane, they're always a boom boom. Yeah. Flight attendant cross check and disarmed doors. That's what he had armed the door and then went to open it. I thought they had armed the doors. No, they armed the doors when they take a flight. They disarmed the doors once they've landed. Yes, because I opened the door like this flight attendant do did, and their arm the slide and the door open.
Speaker 2: What would happen if you opened the slide fly? Would it have been like you could.
Speaker 1: Into the engine that would blow up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't open the door mid flying.
Speaker 1: No, okay, because it cannot editor you can do. Apparently they're saying that this flight attendant is like twenty six years on the job or twenty twenty seven years on the job, So this is in a rookie mistake and they made their mind they may have to go to retraining. Yeah, because I guess they were just I just opened the door. Weird, Eh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Going to retraining not getting fired as a mistake was made an expensive one.
Speaker 1: Well, this is what we want to know this morning. I want one hundred times a him. We want you to give us a call text in nine six nine sex. What was your bad day on the job. How expensive was the costly mistake? Maybe you screwed up an order like a lot of people ordering. There might have been an extra zero, you know, people people on accounts that do payments, you add an extra couple of numbers. Accidentally.
Speaker 2: The messages are coming in already about this, those horrendous days at work.
Speaker 1: Okay, I kick us off.
Speaker 2: I own a videography company and I was moving a ten thousand dollars cinema camera that was on a tripod and as I tilted it, the entire camera slid off the tripod and fell in slow motion onto a concrete car park.
Speaker 1: That's that's insurance. Ten thousand cameras. Still not a good day, Yeah, okay. Oh and Andre DALs at M nine six nine six, tell us.
Speaker 2: About your bad day on the job. We have so many messages and I feel like how our listeners have jobs, you know, like, how do how did you remain employed after that?
Speaker 4: It's very costly things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean we're all human. We make mistakes, don't we. Katie, what was your mistake?
Speaker 12: So we moved out of a commercial site around New Zealand. Yeah, and I forgot to delete the automatic payment in the banks for the red Yeah, and due to disputes with the landlord, we couldn't get it back.
Speaker 1: How much did you accidentally pay them?
Speaker 12: One hundred k o.
Speaker 1: Katie? Were you employee of the month that year? That month?
Speaker 12: Definitely not. And we had a board meeting in the office like a week later and they were all giving me a very nasty.
Speaker 1: Look, but they didn't find you don't to give them money back?
Speaker 7: Going on?
Speaker 12: Thenity leave so they couldn't find me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Katie, thank you are Anonymous. What was your costly day at work?
Speaker 5: I inadvertently sent a container full of food products over to the UK and forgot to put the health certificates with it, so it got denied entry and had to come all the way back.
Speaker 1: Oh oh man, how much does it take to get the container to England?
Speaker 5: Oh it's not nowhere near as long as history. Only only a few days.
Speaker 1: Thanks to the size canal. Yeah, thanks to the sewers. What a marvel and engineering that is fantastic. Okay, and then it all comes back. How much do you reckon that costs?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 1: All up?
Speaker 5: Well, this loss of sale was about one hundred and fifty anonymous, and then paying gus to you on the reading tree and who but.
Speaker 1: Wait you sent it out and then you have to pay tax I got okay? Was what wasn't there? Honeyney yum Worth? Can you give redirect the ship and container to the studio places? And then it would take us an entire lifetime to get through a shipping container of money. Keep your texts coming in nine six nine sex, How costly was your bad day at work?
Speaker 2: Bad?
Speaker 1: Costly days at work? Because a flight attendant has accidentally deployed evacuation slide.
Speaker 4: Which apparently costs how much.
Speaker 1: But between fifty and one hundred thousand US to pack it back in, thumb it back in. And that's a small plane, so I don't know, like the bigger planes maybe more, But I tell you why, Wow, some people making costly mistakes and still like keeping their jobs, So don't stress. I had a text and I'm a software test. I found an era in our system that resulted into two hundred million dollars in unpaid taxes for a country overseas. What now do you think? They sound? Submitted? They found the problem. So somebody else's bad day was a software glitch that they designed for a company a country. Yes, and so the country wasn't getting the tax or the payment. People shouldn't be being charged. Yeah, with the right amount of tax. Oh my god, can can you just text in more intelligence? We won't say on air, but give us some more info because I'm so curious about.
Speaker 4: That someone else message.
Speaker 2: And I was working in Australia when a worker put a caustic wash, like a strong chemical wash through a full tank of jim Beam.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It was a few million dollars, I believe because it was three thirty thousand liters of jim Beam wasted.
Speaker 1: So what they put the clean into cleaning models? Oh yeah, it was full of the gym game. I don't reckon people in tank. You would even notice. They could call it jim Beam Extra Year jim Beams the Preme. I was in the Army, en rolled a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars armed vehicle. I was doing doughies in the car park, so it wasn't like I rolled it an active duty Wow practices or anything funny. A little bit dumb. My best my work friend was ordering catering morning tea for twenty people. She accidentally ordered five thousand dollars with morning tea well for like two hundred. Must have accidental catering. Click click click, that's funny A work colleague charge of customer online payment fifteen thousand dollars instead of fifteen hundred dollars. It was a big telling off. I worked for a cleaning company and needed to order ten sanitary bins to fit out a commercial site bathroom. I ordered ten packs of ten, so my workmate had one hundred sandibins in his garret. I went for a bougie higher company. They somehow employed the clumsiest person ever. That's me. I've dropped numerous boxes of expensive glass were plates and ornaments. Somehow I'm employed. Yeah, I mean they've come a limit, right when you you keep dropping stuff. Real estate a fail. I had listed the ventilation system as an HRV, not a DVS in the channel's list. The C word purchaser of the house went legal once it had gone unconditional, and I had to pay to replace the HRV, a fully functional DVS system with an HRV because that is what had been specified. Different brand, A get a great bat buyer, right, Yeah, it's always I'm just googling what a DVS y. Yeah. It takes it out of the ceiling and puts it into the house. Different brand, same thing.
Speaker 2: Working in Australia, a cleaner decided she was sick of the beeping noise coming.
Speaker 1: This can't be real.
Speaker 2: In Australia, a cleaner decided she was sick of the beeping noise coming from the MRI machine after hours, so she pushed a big red button and all of the seventy thousand dollars worth of helium was released.
Speaker 1: High because we need the helium for the MRIs and helium's likes read and expensive. Yeah, the hair and them. My work mistake costs about ninety thousand dollars as I'm the lowest hanging through it at work, so I was put on my shoulders were messing up some drawings for a building. Oh yeah, I have now implemented things so this can never happen again. Oh okay, yeah good. I work for an app. I accidentally added a promo code with two hundred dollars credit onto every person's account. Managed to revoke it, but not before a couple of thousand people used it. Two hundred you're looking at it about a four hundred thousand dollars misteak. Oh my god, okay, tell me what app that was?
Speaker 4: What the code was?
Speaker 1: What's the code? Wow?
Speaker 4: This is barely scratching the surface. By the way, so many people at work.
Speaker 1: I broke a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars laser hair removing machine at work. I put in the wrong extension at work and used it and it blew the whole thing up. Eek eek, what do you mean still like an extinct? Didn't call it a box to the wrong. My first job was at a movie theater and they asked me to turn the lights off at the end of the night. Accidently turned off the freezers and all the chop tops.
Speaker 6: Mount does that m podcast needwork?
Speaker 1: Play?
Speaker 6: And Haley Von's ten dollars suburb.
Speaker 1: Whatever suburb? We randomly generate a suburb somewhere in this beautiful country about its gorgeous and if you are in that suburb and you are the first caller through, you win cash. Now is this sad news? Is this?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I've actually just had a little heads up. What if someone spinning from the Vaughan Smith accounting office. Okay, so your a counter, Lovely Helen, Lovely Helen, all about ten dollars transactions? Lovely lovely, we love lovely Helen. What are all these?
Speaker 4: And you'll see just one in mine for the one week that I had to.
Speaker 1: Sponsor sponsored it one day before. I'm so at present I'll say this is the penultimate. Okay, the I've got to just gonna get in touch with the Caymans. This is fair because of them you have been paying all like, it's so funny. When we finish this and then the listener stays on, we play a song or an ad break and then like, okay, what's your last name?
Speaker 2: And not coming from the in may or ze bank account, it comes from violence muss money.
Speaker 1: An instant payment of ten dollars. Okay, where are we going today? Let's go to Ricketon and christ Church. Oh, you're gonna have to be quick, first caller through. You've just got to be in record and you don't have to live there, you just have to be traveling through. You could be on the main route there. Ten ten dollars, ten whole dollars is on the line. Oh wait, one hundred dollars at him if you're in Ricketon in christ Church right now, first caller through. When Bricketen's most busy, sorry, Christji's busiest, most contradictory suburb. It's posh and studenty, leafy and loud, historical and somehow always under roadworks.
Speaker 4: I love it. Great mall, great everything, great mall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ricking mall.
Speaker 2: I once got I will see once. I got a terrible pedicure in Ricketon. Oh yeah, I went to it just like you know, like walking place and went there and yeah, she smeared a lot.
Speaker 1: There's a lone star in Ricketen. Was that where you worked, Georgia? Did you work at the loan Because I'm just saying I've just I've just got the suburb moment in the surrounding and one of the highlights of Rookden apparently the line Star. Did you work at the record? And line starf rivalry between the Papa and the Ricketen We she didn't.
Speaker 4: Really know them. We only really knew the man Chester Street.
Speaker 1: One snobby Snobby's meet someone and see if they're from Ricketen Shell no driving into Yeah, Taylor, good morning, good morning there, Yeah, sheologize. Taylor's a unisex. You will know you're not in Rickendon or you are in Rickendon.
Speaker 12: I am currently.
Speaker 1: Well, don't leave the studio. It's wow, okay, whereabouts on Dean's and Taylor because if you're not in the post postal code of Ricket and you're not winning.
Speaker 4: And we will hang up on you so quick you'll get whiplash.
Speaker 12: I am on the corner of Deans and Reckon Road, the intersection.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's technically and Ricketon, is it?
Speaker 4: I apologize.
Speaker 1: No one's going to apologize to anybody for anything ever, because I'm a white man and I'm perfect, and I'll just change the rules. I was always Okay. Now we are going to need to verify Taylor because people would try to Yeah, yeah, because the the Hagley Park side of the road is the boundary of Rickerton according to this. Okay, so where about to you? She's on the corner, but I'm trying to an address. Okay, I'm dropping it. I can drop a street, you dude, right in that corner. You can tell me about some buildings.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, what's the what's the name of the Okay, what cuisine? What kind of cuisines? On the corner?
Speaker 12: There you have monster chicken And.
Speaker 1: She was ready to go with straight away. So congratulations, you have won today's ten dollars suburb. The penultimate What are you going to do with all this cat.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I didn't take my lunch so and I'm heading into works.
Speaker 1: You have the ten dollars my lunchtime. That's the Vaughn Smith guarantee.
Speaker 4: That's beautiful. What are you to get a You're gonna go get some stae sticks from tyshe.
Speaker 10: Oh maybe that sounds like a treat and I love.
Speaker 1: You can't load.
Speaker 4: Never go to a tire restaurant. No, get start tested.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they overdo the chicken, and its chick.
Speaker 4: It is dry as ship.
Speaker 1: But but the peanut sauce up for the dryness and the obviously there's someone left over and you can put your money bags in it. Yeah, they can get the peanut sauce off the pier straight into your mouth. I'll do that.
Speaker 4: Got the peanut sauce.
Speaker 1: You want to congratulations.
Speaker 6: Tailor the ZNM podcast needwork.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 6: ZNMS fletched Vaughn and Haley.
Speaker 1: I've got to say, I take my hat off to big companies that just hand over their social media rather than some did in his fifties. Yes, trust me, when I ran newspaper ads, this is how he grabbed people's attention. And it'll work on your Instagram, gul and your tickety boo and we're Facebook. Yeah, and they hand it over. I'll tell you who does it super well. Scrub Daddy. If you've not seen scrub Daddy stuff, it is wild. And they literally, I just think, handed the care of the social media to a young person and was just like, have that you know the internet bitter than I do. Yeah, and they've nowed it. Chu Lingo does it very well. Yeah. And I will say at home here the Department of Conservation, you wouldn't have taken off. You wouldn't expect like the Department of Conservations, so you just expected to be here's a hut the Department of Conservation. And that was kind of what they did do. The Department of Conservation handed the keys to somebody who immediately was like, it would be funny if we did a reel of all the places called Knob, Knob, Craignob, hell Knob, Dusk Noob. And they did it. They did a reel on Instagram and it went nuts. And also car when you were saying the New Zealand Police social media very good and the cargo Theago City Council is on my feed every day I really, I'm a ratepayer.
Speaker 3: Lots of the small towns in the South Island have started.
Speaker 1: This and I think it's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Also fun fact that maybe no one cares about the New Zealand police social media job is like one of the most coveted jobs in social media, and really because they do such good job, but everyone wants it because it's so fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and also like sometimes they leave the door open to the confiscated items.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I guess this little bit bag of marria jawana fell into my hand.
Speaker 1: That's a great way to lose your job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now I've lost the most job on social media.
Speaker 1: It would be really good for the GRAMM if we can get some shots from the police egle helicopter and of course some persons.
Speaker 4: Doggie and if I'm up there and a little bit of the marijuana falls into my hand.
Speaker 1: Hailey against covered job for a second time. I know we are giving you two chances, and we're the police. They'd strike you around. So the Department of Conservation I have been putting up some very good quality content, right, So what do I need to explain to me? What do you need explain? They put up one and I knew from the lighting and the way these two Department of Conservation employees were running through the forest and slow, I knew it was a Twilight reference. The Twilight running very funny. Yeah, and they like pounce on trees. Remember in Twilight how they climbed the vampires climbed the trees. They kind of it's so I'm yours, but then it's connecting with nature, but it's season. And I gurgled, I said, who looks like a Maori word h o A. So I googled whore and that means friend, like when you say it was my friend connecting with the nature, but it's friend, friend friend season. But the gen z is to explain this to you, yes.
Speaker 4: Please, so you are corrected. Is a reference to Twilight?
Speaker 1: Okay, but you half got it, But it's not.
Speaker 4: It's not what you think it is. It's roll the clip. We have a clip? Okay, feels familiar.
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 4: So that's a song that's used in Twilight.
Speaker 3: And it's become a bit of a trend at the moment, like when when obviously not for us, but the rest of the world is going into like coldness and like it's pumpkin.
Speaker 1: They call it winter. They call it winter coldness, coldness, They.
Speaker 3: Going to coldness and like so that's when they're like, oh when the wind starts sounding like oh yeah spices, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: Okay, But as gen Z, we don't commit too much, so we'll just be like, that's a whole ho season, right, Okay, But it's kind of one of those things because Americans don't understand hemispheres that it's just like everyone celebrates Holy season no matter where we are. Right, so, even though it's getting warmer here, we drink pumpkin spice lasts and enjoy.
Speaker 1: Love that. Okay, are you explained? I feel adequately explained. I'm just wondering the average like sixty year old woman who loves the Department of Conservation.
Speaker 4: No, but they've got to target the kids.
Speaker 1: That's what they're doing. That's what they're doing.
Speaker 3: Also, the funniest part about you asking gen Z's to explain this to you is like the.
Speaker 4: Your movie minial movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm so embarrassed that it is a millennium. They were terrible movies. The second movie was it New Moon is the worst movie they ever seen in my life and sat through it being like, people love this so much, it has to get But I watched the whole thing. At the end, I was like, oh, I hate this.
Speaker 2: I sort of feel like maybe if I had a few drinks and some friends around for a giggle.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. If you think the movies are bad, you should read the books.
Speaker 1: They're terrible, are they.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to do it, but I'll watch the bad movies for for a chuckle.
Speaker 6: Podcast Network Fact of the Day, day day day day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do dude do.
Speaker 1: It's Japan. We're here at Fact that the day. I thought we'd touch on a classic aspect of Japan, the vende reshima. Oh those. It is a pervotal point in the history for sure. But there are approximately one vending machine for every twenty three people in Japan. Wow, yeah, there.
Speaker 4: Is so many.
Speaker 1: They're so fun. Alfrid Mike's brought a vending machine a few He's just ordered one online and not for his house. Well obviously not, although how cool would have.
Speaker 4: Just popped into my head.
Speaker 1: I could put machine, I could fit a machine, machine And what are you putting in the vending machine trade chips, But why are you do not just putting them in the cup. But I've got the key, so when i'm paying, I get the money. You might as well just have a cupboard. But if you didn't know the key, this it was time locked. I want to you can get the money once a month. Then you could like, okay, I'll have some chips and you're kind of punishing yourself for having the chips, yeah, because you're paying for them twice in you've got a little stack of cash.
Speaker 2: But that little drink is like you know, like the fridge ones and we could have like elbas or something. Oh, then you'll come out, Oh, let's go play a game of pool or something, and then we go on to the vending machine and people have to give you money to drink at your house.
Speaker 1: It's kind of cool. It's giving real bachelor vibes.
Speaker 4: Ye big bachelor garage there.
Speaker 1: With one hundred and twenty four million people, that means there is a stack of vending machines, over five and a half million vending machines across Japan, and no one for their quirky vending machines. Not just yeah, not just things like drinks and stuff. They are spoiled eggs, yeah, boiled eggs, hot chips, spaghetti noodles, like ramen vending machines. You put the ramen, you know, you get the hot ram and dumped in and then you choose which bros you want any machine and tinkgy bags of rice as well, and a machine got that a thump out slot on it. Wouldn't that cook down for a bush? Yeah, So vending machines are just become an essential part of Japanese life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, a lot of people just that's where they'll eat from, right, Like it's just say the ramen ones and then you go and get a boiled egg from somewhere, and you can get a drink, you can get you can get adult fun toys, you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it wasn't going to touch too far on the some things you can get an all manner of all manner of things. Now, why did they take off condensed living in Japan? Correct condensed living space efficiency and crowded cities?
Speaker 2: You're quite smart, Haley. I don't know if I didn't know this of you, I thought you were thicky this whole time.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: That's why when I talk to you, I slowed down and I articulate and I appreciate it. I speak to make sure that you understand what we're saying, like a bo.
Speaker 1: Speaking to someone that doesn't speak English.
Speaker 2: So it's a two omelets and two coffees, a cappuccinio hot extra hot.
Speaker 1: And also if you to have finished, I've got another. Don't like that. You have your fun, but some of us here for facts. It was a perfect storm in post World War two Japan. Labor shortages, so people needed to be working in retails and stuff like that. In retail, they need to be focused on rebuilding the country urbanization, so there was a constant flow of pedestrians, so they needed a quick way of dealing with things. And as Japan worked around the clock to rebuild the nation, they were all working sort of out of kilter with the traditional time that restaurants and food places were open, so they kind of like turned to vending machines, huh, And people were coming and go and come and go and come and get it out of time. Don't have time to stop. I just want to get it on the go, and so that's where they wreck in. Japan has such a venue Machine culture amazing. Yeah, someone did say their favorite thing they've heard to thumb out the slot and they said that would have been their rock Quest band name single We miss that now would just say behind the scenes producer and has been doing some stellar work on the twenty twenty six Fletchmorn and Hailey calendar.
Speaker 4: You're gonna want to get this on your wall.
Speaker 1: Rock Quest bad Names and the singles. Yes, do we have room for a thumpound? I think we're done. Always next year, there's always next year.
Speaker 4: It gonna be a new theme.
Speaker 1: So today's back today is Japan has one venom machine for every twenty three people. Fact of the day, day day day day. Yeah, do do do do do do do do do do do do do do doo do do do doo do doo dooop do doo doo dooo joo.
Speaker 2: Then podcast Network plays it n s Flesh one and Hailey. Where's my little group chair. I've got a little group chat with my mum, my brother and I. Okay, Paul Craig, we've left him out of this. He's probably he's probably not a big replier. I'll say he couldn't give Yeah, and my brother sent through.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that was a different one. Oh my brother sent through.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Haley, your X is now the deputy mayor of Wellington. I was like, what what your ex weird Hailey Sprowl would date someone had gone so high up?
Speaker 1: Uh and our gent in local politics. So I've heard you mention the name before.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, so that the X I usually mentioned it is my ex Ben. This is not that X. This is literally my you've first been bins girl, I am.
Speaker 1: This was my to being or not to Ben. How many beans?
Speaker 2: I have to check my little black book. So this is my first ever boyfriend. When I was fourteen years old, I dated Ben mcnoldy, now Deafity mirror.
Speaker 1: Long did you date for?
Speaker 2: Like you can you even count as dated the months? And then we broke up because I was fourteen. It was like, really it was a lot going on. I was a weird goth. And then we got back together when I was fifteen and it was sixteen and they were just dated for a little bit, like because we were in the music scene. He was like an emo kid and now he's the deaf mayor. Congratulations Ben, if you're listening, I mean, how are you. I think he's got kids and a wife, right, okay, yeah, yeah, And it's just so fun It's so funny when you see these people being like, what do you mean you're the deputy mayor of Wellington.
Speaker 1: I always think that when you see like think back to the teen years of the early twenties and like the straight edge kids. Yes, yeah, doing now, Oh yes, I'm going to be running businesses and such like we're respects, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like he's obviously gone on to do great things, like but we made out at the back of reading cinemas when.
Speaker 1: I was mayor. You're the bloody deputy mayor.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's just so funny. And then I love in this chat my mom said, oh, hails, what could have been?
Speaker 1: I mean, not that you're not doing a rope for yourself now.
Speaker 4: And my mom just say, gosh, he's had a blow up since you were together.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I was fourteen. Yeah, no, fourteen year old dude, And the dude's got it all sorted at fourteen, he's going to have a blowout by nineteen. Yeah, awkward, gangly not growing out yourself at fourteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God, it's so funny, but it is funny to reflect on your exes and where they ended up.
Speaker 1: And this is what I want to ask this morning. Did your ex go on to do bigger things, so like become famous or to make the news or I don't know, just in a good way or bad way? Do we want to take all the stories? Yes, yes, my.
Speaker 2: Ex became a notorious murderer. It's just it's it's just strange when you're like, holy moly, there they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and because it might have been ten years ago, fifteen, twenty years ago, it might have been a long time ago. Yeah, and now they're in all black or something that sorry message that really they went out with an all black lake before they were famous. Yeah, yeah, when they were fourteen when I was sex then I dated a rugby player. He later became an all black No word of which all black? Oh yeah, we're gonna need to know which one. We won't say on the air, but just because we we love Goss, yeah totally. We just need to know for our own personal satisfaction.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you were like a teenager, your first boyfriend, it goes and one's like Olympic gold, You're like.
Speaker 1: Eh, what, mate, I should have stayed then I would have been with it.
Speaker 4: We should have burnouts in the back of your car.
Speaker 1: Bro I'll get it started with a colossal passage. Okay. I grew up in Western Australia and when I was thirteen, I dated Heath Ledger. Get out, what the hell are you kidding me? Meation? If your first I just go by the way.
Speaker 4: I would say all the time, Oh my god, my ex Heath. You don't know if you know? Oh yeah, my first boyfriend.
Speaker 1: He go How long did they go out with Heath Leader for?
Speaker 4: They say thirteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably a week, couple or a lunchtime. I'd love to know if they dated Heath Leader until lunchtime? Finish? You get one passionate okay? Oh wait, one hundred dollars at them as our number, give us a call. You can text her as well. Nine six nine six did your ex go on to become great? Asking if your ex went on to great things or maybe infamous things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because my very first boyfriend from when I was fourteen is now the Deputy Mayor of Wellington and I can't help but feel like I somehow shaped them and to the man that he became through.
Speaker 1: Dealing with my at fourteen. I can fix the city. I can deal with constituents. Anonymous has caught up, Anonymous, good morning. Where what did your ex go on to do?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 10: We needed to look up When I was like fifteen, on the side of a mountain in Auckland, a mountain.
Speaker 1: Like which mountain? Uh?
Speaker 10: That one?
Speaker 1: However, place it's seen some humping has amountain. I've frottaged?
Speaker 7: Have you?
Speaker 1: I could only dream? Whatever it's get out of the cone. Get out of the cone. You're allowed, then you're not allowed to hump in the cone? Did you hump in the cone? And not on the side?
Speaker 10: On on the on the side, too many details? They hear it?
Speaker 1: Okay, now, so who is this person?
Speaker 10: So they are an actor and they are now a relatively main character on the TV show The Hunting Wives.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, the Hunting Wild And I figured out who it is? What could be? Many people couldn't it. Let's what is the huge East Texas and falls into a wealthy, socialized magnetic orbit. We're a clique, click cliche, clousewives, deadly secret clique. Okay, well, amazing, Okay, Well that's the way that.
Speaker 10: I found out was probably the most I was sitting there like making dinner, having it on while I was watching it, and the first scene that he comes up on is pretty raunchy, and so I'm looking there and I'm listening, and then i look because obviously he's Kiwi, but he's got an American accident on, and I'm like, holy crap, what the hell?
Speaker 1: How weird? Watching? How weird watching a raunchy scene on TV? But you're also done like that, that's same, That's wild, Okay, amazing. Let's go to Nadia. Nadia, good morning, good morning. Did your ex go on to greater things?
Speaker 13: Yes, I'm the Heath led you girl.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that she is.
Speaker 1: You dated Heath for how long?
Speaker 12: I was about six months.
Speaker 5: It was a decent stint.
Speaker 4: When you were thirteen, you dated him, so we met at a school disco.
Speaker 13: I used to go to Mary's Anglis and Bill Grammer Boy, And yeah, it was about six months. It's quite funny because the amount of people that don't believe me, but my mum's always happy to jump on the phone.
Speaker 9: He was the nicest guy that apparently I even dated when I was younger, So mom loved him.
Speaker 12: I loved him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I actually broke up with him because he did theater arts, which was.
Speaker 1: Quite broke up with he flincher.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you don't never seen any of his movies because I can't watch them.
Speaker 1: Really, why did you not want to go with someone doing theater arts? Oh?
Speaker 9: You know when you're young, you know people pay you out because yeah, and you know, I always thought we crossed carbs and so it was quite sad when he passed away.
Speaker 1: You know what you would love? I would start with Brokebak Mountain started I hate about you do a night sale? Because how did you react when the news broke that he had passed away?
Speaker 14: I was absolutely devastated, to be honest, for so many years, I actually moved to Sydney and I became a journalist and I used to do movie reviews when I was a cadet journalist. And he used to be a joke in Channel seven that you know, if he ever had to go on the premiere, you have to go and interview him because he would just drop all of his pr training because he knew me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he remembered you and you just catch up.
Speaker 13: Well, I can imagine he would remember me. Yeah, we had some pretty cool times.
Speaker 1: It was Yeah, I mean, you know, yeah, well you never forget your first lafe story so much so I think cooler the cooler of the week. Congratulations, got a Chimus warehouse prospect you Natdi are well done.
Speaker 6: Yay, thank you guys.
Speaker 4: You guys have a great day, you too.
Speaker 1: Thanks to Chemi's Warehouse. Home of the biggest brands at the lowest prices. So many texts and calls. We'll get to more of those next.
Speaker 2: I want to know right now if your ex has gone to be great gone on to greater things.
Speaker 4: My ex room when I was fourteen years old.
Speaker 2: My first ever boyfriend is now the Deputy mayor of Wellington.
Speaker 1: Do you think the prior to this he would be like I dated who would see you on TV? I dated who in a Swotan? Do you reckon? He's trying to politically distance I reckon keep that quiet politically.
Speaker 4: I got a fright as well, though, I was like, I.
Speaker 1: Think I think that would be a phone and topic for another day. Who are you distancing yourself from?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who you quiet distance yourself from?
Speaker 1: I'm still reeling at the heath Ledger wild I know missage second from the top from Donner. Okay, let's go to a legally we can read that one out. Okay, Anonymous, who did you date that went on to better and bigger things?
Speaker 5: So well, my ex husband went on to the Bachelorette in Australia and one oh.
Speaker 4: We won the Bachelorette.
Speaker 1: When did you watch that? Did see his husband or ex boyfriend?
Speaker 12: Ex husband?
Speaker 1: Wow? Wow? What season? I'm going to look it up.
Speaker 10: It was in twenty nineteen and I was living in Australia and then I moved back home.
Speaker 4: So Auckland, yeap handsome. We hate him, we hate him.
Speaker 1: It's all good.
Speaker 10: I mean I did watch it and we I mean, like when obviously things ended, it was a little bit not great.
Speaker 1: Of course it became amicable.
Speaker 4: I mean I only wish him the best.
Speaker 5: Now he's married and I've got a new partner and his child now, so he's.
Speaker 4: Not married to her though, is he?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, It's shocking that the reality show relations.
Speaker 1: What was it like seeing someone on a reality show that you were married to and then seeing them act on the show where you like, that's not him.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: It was interesting because like obviously our relate, like our relationship was in the beginning.
Speaker 10: It was very much how he was on the show, and I guess with what we went through.
Speaker 5: I just hoped that he learned and I learned things from each other and and grow forward.
Speaker 10: But okay that worked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so weird seeing your except of reality show. Just so you'd be stoked though if you broke up with them and they were like a douche and then they portrayed themselves as as that. Do be like this portrayed me and you can be like anonymous thank you some messages And I'm not going to read out that one. I'll just read itsly, just will take that off here. Do you want to read it here? Yeah? You just we won't be reading that one out on reading. My exp became in Auckland's Ghost House Buyer Ghost House. I don't know if that's I don't know because we we've had, you know, yeah, big names and stuff.
Speaker 4: Even a year later he was in the paper you went on to do big things.
Speaker 1: When I was thirteen, I held hands with Jamie Dornan. Oh, it was my stage boyfriend in a community theater production in Bangor, Northern Ireland. But there was a photo of it, and I tell people that's my boyfriend, Jamie Down was my boys a handsome man.
Speaker 4: Oh god, look at that. There's my ex on that billboard.
Speaker 1: Gosh, my boyfriend and I was thirteen was that hot hipster bodyguard that was just Cinda's bodyguard with the beer and viral. He was so hot. Yeah, but I imagine he didn't look like that when he was thirteen. God, you said that quickly, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Just I looked him up for sure. When she was Prime Minister, I was there, who's there? Who's there?
Speaker 1: And you and Haley was like, can we just keep interviewing the Prime Minister? Yeah, in the studio, Yeah, in the studio, in studio, and then she'd you know, make sort of like vague threats. Yeah, put face down and choked. Yeah. My ex featured in The Woman's Weekly for having a Lord of the Ring style wedding. Is Apparently they bonded over their lave for the movies, despite the fact that they never wanted to watch it once when we were together, and I kept asking.
Speaker 2: Oh, side step though Frodo Bloody crashed a wedding, didn't they hobbit?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And while I was like, oh my god, that would be amazing, there was still part of me that the bride would have been like, this is my day, Papa jacket. Yeah, mi' had an ex becoming all black, another one become a professional box out, and the other one's in jail called the Spectrum. You've got a type there.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, and they sat all sound wrapped.
Speaker 2: I'll say I love someone saying if I went out with Christy Brinkley's niece for a year, now, that's a stretch of the bloodneys.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's got to be her, yeah, because otherwise she's just like her husband's blood stretch, stretch, big stretch, crazy.
Speaker 4: It's not about message done.
Speaker 1: Come on, please, you're next. You're on the radio, our apple. We're handing over the show to you. Georgia basketball imports and christ it's just to annoy the appearance in the day Player.
Speaker 4: No, I did write dat a rugby player though. But anyway, this song is coming out become become famous.
Speaker 1: I don't know, know, No they didn't no, no, no, no, nothing too exciting, nothing too exciting.
Speaker 4: Guys, Let me guess what song are you're playing today?
Speaker 1: Songs? Are you playing any songs? You're wrong?
Speaker 4: She just trying to mock us.
Speaker 12: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'd never do that to you.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, apparently been the company's most successful podcast. Isn't enough they want asked to tell people to tell more of their friends.
Speaker 4: So people are clearly liking it, but we have to tell them to tell others.
Speaker 1: To I would concentrate more on the shitter podcast that the company makes, the real losers. Yeah, like yeah, maybe maybe we won't say that. Maybe we should even encourage people to listen to other podcasts that the company makes, but only after ours. Yeah that and not more than ours.
Speaker 4: Give us a sixty little review
Speaker 1: Though, play z ms Fletchborne and Hayley