Speaker 1: Life from the Export Beer Guddens Studio. This is the ACC Sports Book for Friday, the twelfth of July. The ACC Sports Book thanks to the tab. Good morning, Lane and welcome into the show. Carl from the Tear b Carl, how has your week been so far? Mate?
Speaker 2: Week's been up and down. Boys, school holidays, laying your big fan. She's at home today with the kids. So if you hear crying, it's not me crying over lost bets, it's probably my two daughters practicing wwe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've actually as part of my school holiday program, I've started introducing my kids just just a casual punting around the house, you know, like we play.
Speaker 1: We've got like little plastic.
Speaker 3: Golf balls in the back and I say I'll give you ten bucks if you get it into that bucket and then year but the consequence say you miss you mow the lawns. And so there's this concept that I'm just I'm just trying to introduce more kind of just sports gambling into the everyday school holiday program.
Speaker 1: Saying your son's in like like dire financial strife at the moment, he's in financial ruin at twelve years old.
Speaker 3: As we spend all his money on things like prime energy, drinks, yes and the like.
Speaker 1: And you taught him a very expensive lesson and compound interest that he will never get out under correct correct, be stuck under forever.
Speaker 2: But yeah, as a as an employee of the TARB, I'm not sure I can comment on that, of course, not bidding at home, but good to see teaching your son life lessons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, both sons, the younger ones to worry. He will take the punt every time, no matter, no matter the consequence. I say, I'm gonna have to I'll remove your head if you miss that that chip. And he'll still go for the chip and miss by about two if we get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, much his attitude. Yeah, that's how Tiger Woods became Tiger Woods.
Speaker 3: We played around the golf and it took so long to play this round of golf with my two sons, one who's twelve, one who seven seven year old.
Speaker 1: He would he'd be putting.
Speaker 3: From like fifty feet and he goes, Dad, how much for the part?
Speaker 1: I'll be like a thousand bucks?
Speaker 3: He goes, Oh, messes it by miles, He's like another five meters the other way.
Speaker 1: He goes, how much for this one?
Speaker 3: I'm like fifty and he's like, so basically every part has a has a monetary value to it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: So I'm sitting game ten, yeah, three, and he's like thirty centimeters from the cap.
Speaker 1: He goes, how much I make? One dollar? And he goes, ah, there's a ten dollar one.
Speaker 3: He still chunked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at that point you might as well just hit the edge of the green because you stand to make a bit more money. Yeah. Yeah, I'll tell you what I Rory McElroy was raised that way, he wouldn't have lost the boody you was opened the other day.
Speaker 2: My dad did something similar to that with us when we grew up, and it was for every for your first par Birdie eagle and all of that. He offered monetary value, which made it a lot more appealing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's not a bad idea. I have a lot of cheating going on with my boys, so like they seem to think, and retaking of te shots is just to restart.
Speaker 1: So I'm living. I'm letting that.
Speaker 3: Flyer at the moment, but I'm gonna have to. If money's gonna be on the line for Pars Birdie eagles, I'm gonna have to toe a strict rule line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what like. Often gambling on golf games can make it more fun, but often it also makes it way more serious and way less enjoyable. Yes, because all of a sudden, if you'd like, if you're not playing for money and you're duf one, you're playing with your mate, you're still pick it up, put it back on the tea, don't worry about it. I didn't see that. But if you got like ten twenty fifty bucks right on a hole, it was like, that's the fuck, you're taking that shot again. This is your third so or you can play it out of the bush over by the rubbishman. Yeah, completely up to you.
Speaker 3: I'm a fan of just the path three punting, so you're if you're on a path three, that's the that's the punting hole.
Speaker 1: So then closest to the perth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that kind of thing, and rather than a whole eighteen holes are being punished by a mate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gooder than you. Yeah. I was on a stagger recently where it was closest to the pin on a path three and it was the stag versus the fis. So he went first, and then if anyone could beat him. He lost. He fucking beat us all. It was blind. He's a plumber, so he was blind, drunk, He was dressed in super Mario and he dropped it within three feet in the pin and they just stood the other's arms out as the rest of the like eighteen of us teed off and he beat all of us. It was powerful stuff. We didn't come in to talk about Stagno's and raising children. We came here to talk about punting, punting, wriching around about where we are. But obviously this weekend, Carl, the Warriors aren't playing. It's a by round. So has that dnted the the Kiwi fans as it steered them away from the NRL? Are they getting on Origin or are they just steering away from rugby league altogether this weekend.
Speaker 2: No, there's still plenty of love for rugby league. It does leave a bit of a hole in the heart though, doesn't it. Yeah, No Warriors in a weekend. Oh, I'll quickly touch on NRL and then I'll go to Origin. The Sharks, Tigers, Sharks doll fifty, Tiger's two sixty five, twice as much money on the Tigers and the head ted market at that two sixty five. I wonder if Nico Hines being out has anything to do with that.
Speaker 1: Yep. I picked him up in my fantasy league last week and he broke his league the next day.
Speaker 2: Beauty Titans dollar forty favorites over the Eels two ninety five, four times as much money on the Titans in that game. It's actually all the favorites. Bronco's dollar fifty five against the Dragons two forty five. They are trying to snap a five game losing streak.
Speaker 1: I think the Broncos are yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Punters backing them in to do that. And then five times as much money on Manly at a dollar forty over the Nights at two ninety five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think. I don't think there's an upsit there in that Manly game because they've just got Tom Traboyevich back last week. Now he's back at full back. Ponger comes back and for the Knights plays like one game and then he's back into Origin camp. So massive swing there. But I don't mind that Tiger's bit at two sixty five. I think I think the punters are onto something there with that. If there was going to be an upset this weekend. It would probably be that, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: I think personally, I think the Sharks are going to go better without nicker Hines, Brah Brandon Trindle and Daniel Ekinson and the Halves. I think they maybe a bit like Chanel to my day in those early games. Without Johnson that has kind of got, you know, no expectations on them maybe and they might just sort of thrown around, have a bit of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't mind that you've actually may have suayed my decision on my three way hunch there, rubber around well, just because last you know, we'll get to it when we'll get to it. But yes, I think you might have. You might have changed my track there. But anyway, Yes, are people getting on state of origin yet?
Speaker 2: Yes, Queensland dollar eighty two, New South Wales two dollars, twice as much money on New South Wales at this point, obviously still a few days away. I found that quite surprising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we we actually didn't get to play the message out on the did Gender podcast, but somebody caught us out for a misinformation. We said that the third game was in New South Wales. It's not Suncorp. Oh, oh god, it's so it's Queensland at Suncorp. I thought that second game for New South Wales was a fluke. I even thought that the TIRB had the odds too high for Queensland. So it's surprising to me to hear that everyone's getting on New South Wales. I would have wanted like three or four dollars for them if I was going to get on them, might think.
Speaker 3: Especially at Suncourt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I've got a I was gonna do it in stats from Presto Ladies, but I might as well do it now. There's a stat around and ten of the last eleven Origin series, the team that has lost Game two has covered the line in Game three. So Queensland are one and a half point favorites.
Speaker 1: So that's the win. So they've basically won already, so I called the game off.
Speaker 3: I'm a New South Wales fan, but I can't see him. I can't see him winning. It's uncle, you're in a maroon shit right, I know an coat when it comes to punching on Queensland and it comes to supporting.
Speaker 1: I'm New South Wales smart man. Smart man.
Speaker 2: Bis Beck's first try scorer is the Hammer and Bryan Tore anytime tryscorers The Hammer and Dane Ga guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Punters coming early In the same game multis we got I think I mentioned it last a couple of weeks ago. We got absolutely hammered in the same game Multi Markets and Game two. It was an absolute fill up for the punters with you about a thousand tri scored the most popular tryscoring combo so far. You like this lane to all Hammer, Edwards and Lomax at thirty one dollars.
Speaker 1: Sold? How many? How many dudes was that?
Speaker 2: All four tour Hammer, Edwards and Lomax so four try scorers eighty one dollars.
Speaker 1: Three of them New South Wales.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, someone had it in game game two. Someone had a five five dollars eleven league same game multi turned that into three and a half?
Speaker 1: K isn't it?
Speaker 3: What would you just it's a question. I know we've talked about this. Just your five dollars Multi tunes into three grand? What are you doing with that money?
Speaker 1: Minight? I guess what you're asking you withdrawing? How much am I withdrawing? Not withdrawing?
Speaker 3: No, you know how much are you withdrawing? And tell and making it rain. And how much are you keeping in there?
Speaker 1: I've won three grand? I don't. I don't, I couldn't. Yeah, I would have to withdraw two, I think, But I think I leave a grand in there to play around us because I couldn't tell the message I had won three grand and then who not see a cent of it? I did it and we're not even going out for dinner.
Speaker 3: Mike, Well, you first heard all there is telling you there's no way I can't.
Speaker 1: I am who I am? I am who if I want three grand? I've told her about all of my losses. If I ever won three grand, everyone to be hearing about it. Hello, won six hundred dollars four years ago. I'm still talking about it? Okay? So yeah, but yeah, that's the stuff dres It made of, isn't it. What about the union? Are people getting involved in the All Blacks again? This week? They are?
Speaker 2: And I think last week we've said that we had four times as much money on England heading to that game that's almost flipped. We've got twice as much money on the Abs in the head to head market at a dollar twenty five or twenty seven. Yeah, So I guess there sixteen fifteen winners changed a few opinions. The minus ten and a half has seen plenty of action, and I'd just like to ask you and I if you can remember what that means.
Speaker 1: Minus seen and a half means that the All Blacks need to win by eleven points or more. Well done negative numbers. Man, they twist my brain into a pretzel. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Good good to see our little in person lesson last week.
Speaker 3: Paint off, Yes, titutorial, little punting tutorial.
Speaker 1: Punting tutorial. Yeah, people getting on anytime try scores. So how do people generally play the All Blacks games?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's still a lot of love in the first try score market and the wingers severa reese getting a lot of love this week. But yeah, anytime it's wingers, number eights, flankers, howkers obviously. Yeah, it's yeah, all the standard stuff you see in Super Rugby.
Speaker 1: But it's still early days.
Speaker 2: We've had. I'd say we'll see a lot more action later today and some borrow as we lead into the game. We have taken a three thousand and seven hundred dollars bit on New Zealand at a dollar twenty seven. I'm guessing that person lives in Auckland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, oh yeah, they love those odds.
Speaker 3: They just looking at any time, try scorer. I was I was going to go for a real vibe punt and put it anytime, tryscorer on Corties Datima on debut giving it like how, I'm guarantee you'll play the last twenty minutes or so, but you can't. There doesn't seem to any options on the reserves. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: And I can't remember the reason.
Speaker 1: Why, right, okay? But are they hard to price because you don't know when they're going to come on.
Speaker 2: You don't know when they're going to come on. They might not come on at all, Okay, and therefore, yeah, it's there's a much more defined reason, right, Okay, that's I'm not doing it justice.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: As soon as they make it on the field, does a live odds come up?
Speaker 1: Or is it? Is it just the like that I've just got a vibe, you know what.
Speaker 2: That's a really good question, Lande, and I should know the answer to that, and I don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's all right, Sorry for putting you on the spot, but I'm part of my three ways. I'm I'm going into the all Blacks, deep into the all Blacks for my three ways, So we can get into that a bit later on.
Speaker 1: What about the Europe's car. We've been getting deep into the Europe's here on this podcast, and we were down the pub to watch the English versus the Dutch team game yesterday. What's everyone going for on there? Because I feel like every game I've been on it going to extra time and I've made a bit of money right up until obviously yesterday. But are the punters getting around England? That seems that way at least on the on the streets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, you've come a long way declaring you know, a few weeks back that foot all the blind spot. Now you're punting on the drawer. How good.
Speaker 1: I've never been fund to punt on a blind spot car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all over England. I think I've said it the last few weeks that England are our worst result in the outright market. So now that they're in the final, the bookies are sweating a little bit because we're seeing the early money is coming for them and the match result market. I was I overheard a couple of football fanatics in the office the other day. We're used today saying one of them thinks England need to go down early if there are any chance to win. Well, the other things, England need to score early.
Speaker 3: What do you guys, Reckon, I'm I'm picking they're going to get spanked, Carl. I think I think Spain are in a different league to them. I think they're going to get I've put our hunch, our agenda hunch. I've put Spain to nil at nine point fifty. I just I don't see England. I don't see England beating Spain. Sorry, as part of me is like I'd love it if they did, because they haven't won anythings since nineteen sixty seven or whatever, six six nineteen sixty six, so i'd love them too, but I can't see it.
Speaker 1: That's the round ball expert on the show. I kind of think that anytime in the euro the Europe's, particularly the further we get into the competition, you don't want to go down a gold at any point the other team is just going to park the out of that bus and then yeah, it's just going to be too. I don't think you ever want to be behind in these games. That's in my experience. But yeah, I think if they're going to win, they want to get out in front very early. I go, I go too much pressure on England.
Speaker 3: I go into this with zero blinkers because I've got no real allegiance to I'm a new new to football in terms of following it and just looking at Spain's form into the final and looking at England's form, which I suppose they've got better, but they're still got a real shitter in them, and so that's why I'm not backing them. And if people are going in on them, I think they're doing that with their with their hearts and not their heads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do people think it's going to play out? How you mentioned like people were getting on England? Obviously are they going you know two nil one nil penalties?
Speaker 2: There was nothing mentioned from the book is when I asked. That was yesterday afternoon though, like pretty early after the markets went up. So I would say things will have changed.
Speaker 1: To be a lot of.
Speaker 2: Goalscorer bits. I'd say, has it a guess to say Harry Kane at three bucks will be getting a lot of love from the England punters. I would say, draw, you know, nil all one, All drawers are being looked at. Yeah, I'm speculating here, but just based on how how the tournament's gone.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I would say another piece of advice, as the resident round ball expert here at the SEC from me would be check when you're placing your bits. A lot of them are only for regular time ninety minutes. I've been caught out so many times by my guy scoring an extra time or you know, a result, me thinking that it's gone my way, but actually you're going to check the fine bro. It's not even the fine print. It's right at the top of the thing when you put the bit on. But I would just the would be my advice for you know, if you'reknew to the round ball, that would be my advice for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the old the old anytime goal scorer an extra time or if you're any time goalscorer scores an extra time. That's that's seen a few people ask some questions in the past. Yeah, very nice questions either, totally.
Speaker 1: I can understand understandably. You mentioned there was a big bit of about three thousand dollars onto the All Blacks for this weekend. Is there anything else, any any other what do you call a big bit when it comes in. Is it called a donkey or is there a name for it around the office? Just a big bet, sorry, big bet, donkey's good day. More numbers guys than you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing nothing to speak of as yet regarding the Europe's anything or anything else this week.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I reckon people are wait till tomorrow and for dropping on the on the All Blacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Sunday night for the Europs.
Speaker 2: I'd say I do have if you want to sort of segue, I've got some big winners I can share though, Yeah, even better. So that's is one of these. I've got one two, three, four, five, six six here and the last one is an absolute beut. A couple of weeks ago, I've pulled this one out because I thought Lane, you'd like this. A seven leg greyhound multi twenty twenty five dollars into four point two thousand, four point two k millions.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god, he's gone the kennel. He's got the whole kennel. I love that. I love that.
Speaker 3: I'm still getting I'm still getting served bonus bets for the dogs.
Speaker 1: Ka good given spied him. I can set he's going to go full cruel of de Ville one hundred and his next.
Speaker 2: Multi I'm going to eat dogs tonight lane.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm into it.
Speaker 1: Have a look.
Speaker 2: Last week in the n ROW there was a six leg winning team in margin multi five dollars into two and a half thousand, and the dogs one to twelve was in there.
Speaker 1: That hurts Euros.
Speaker 2: Four leg correct score multi five dollars into seven and a half thousand.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, like exact correct scores at ninety minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was it? Just all every time? That wasn't that?
Speaker 2: I can I can find out, but I'll move on. Where's my screen?
Speaker 1: Gon? Here we go?
Speaker 2: Six leg MLS match result multi. So that's the Major League Soccer in America. Two hundred dollars into sixteen thousand?
Speaker 1: What two hundred and twenty So they knew what they were doing.
Speaker 3: That's a big punt on a multi A result multi Yeah yeah, obviously that's menso oil yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: The five into four grand ones you're throwing shit at the wall. Yeah yes, but if you're putting two hundred and twenty dollars on you know something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, sit tight, there's one coming that you'll love. But before I get this, I found this niche, real niche five leg football multi but it's not the Euros.
Speaker 1: It's got.
Speaker 2: Teams like the Adelaide Cobras versus Salisbury United. Never heard of them? What's that Malaysia University versus MCCARNEFC, Perak number two versus shri Per hung under twenty three, Like there's some this person's gone deep into football betting here. Two hundred dollars five league, nine thousand dollars return.
Speaker 1: That is irresponsible. What is going that is? What is going on there?
Speaker 3: Like you cannot know what's going on in those four continents. That sounded like I reckon.
Speaker 1: It's one of those like fall on rain Man type dudes has just constantly got spreadsheets going and he's just like, I hang on, I think it's a bit off on this one. Malaysia University has been on a tier.
Speaker 2: Later one one to watch guys. Malaysia University. Yeah, there's I'm just trying to find the actual the donkey. The we get little notifications and slack when these big big wins come through here, it is so three dollars seventeen legs seventeen. Have a guess, have a guess how much this punter one. I'm guessing this is football. There's a lot of weird niche names again.
Speaker 3: So okay, I'm picking it's tenned into seventeen thousand dollar for.
Speaker 1: Each of them. Yeah, I'll say twenty. There's reeks of the last three dollars in your account?
Speaker 2: Multi it does three dollars seventeen leg all match result. Smallest leg was a dollar fourteen, largest leg was three dollars ninety. This punter cashed one hundred and seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there was yesterday.
Speaker 3: Ah, how much are you taking out?
Speaker 1: One hundred, one hundred K one hundred K one hundred and five maybe yeah, maybe one hundred, one hundred round hundred. I put that into the joint account. And then I've got seven thousand dollars in my account and I've just had a seventeen league.
Speaker 3: Multi seventeen Why did I say seventeen grand?
Speaker 1: That was not even a dollar for each? Yeah, that's read that. It seemed low. And then I based Myra's my response off yours, and I went to K one hundred. That is absurd. What a hero, What a hero?
Speaker 2: I know, it's unreal and breaking news to winning same game multis from last night six legue ten dollars into four K and five dollars into fifteen hundred.
Speaker 3: See, that's that's my good That five into fifteen hundred that I think that's my sweet spot. I reckon, that's that's I don't think I could aim any higher than that.
Speaker 1: I'd be very happy with it.
Speaker 2: I'd take five into one hundred at the moment.
Speaker 3: Well, our three way, we'd take anything.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought the way it's going at the moment, you fired a note through last night, Carl about how how we compile our maltis, like different strategies and tactics that people go for. Mmm.
Speaker 2: I was just interested. I thought we could have a quick chat around sort of how obviously you know, the people listening along, they know what we've been selecting, But you know, is there anything you do differently when you put a multi together? Your south So like me me personally, I like I love the n r L and I I love looking into the stats and looking for trends and so you know, e aund and there like you know, last week, as an example, the Bunnies was pretty pretty keen on the bunnies and the stats said the Bunnies were you know, were absolutely the player. So I like to sort of look at two or three league maltis using the stats around the NRL. However, whenever the Warriors are involved, those stats are gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all hard, I think for me because generally I'm saying I'm usually on the NRL, and it's usually you've got the three league same game claim, so if you missed by one, you get the money back as a bonus bet. So I'll generally try and go for a winner, a game winner, a try scorer, and then I'll find the shortest odds third league that I can just to qualify me for the bonus back, something like even points, or find the lowest point total and go over it or something real missionary like that. And then for example, that game on the weekend car the Bunnies game, I went Bunnies AJ. I don't mean the one last night, but I mean last week Alex Johnson, who I feel like is money for JAM. Then I went even points. Well, Age I didn't score, it's about the only guy I didn't. But that's the other part of how I pick my bets is if I'm gonna be wrong, I'd like to be wrong for the right reasons, and AJ not scoring. That's I was wrong for the right reasons. He scores.
Speaker 3: Who I'm similar to you, Rugby is probably my game. But I go, I'm motivated by that refund if you get one league wrong, so I go for I go for two missionaries and an outlier. Yeah, and if the outlier comes off, you know, make it rain. Otherwise I get those bonus bit back yea, and the value to my bit. So that's I mean, I'm a massive sucker when it comes to that. Oh yeah, and look and get don't get me wrong, I'm not immune to a box troffect on the dogs as well.
Speaker 2: Love that, love that well that. I also like the same race multis since since we've had the refresh of the platform, that's been a bit of a game changer. And when i've you know, when you do like something in the same race, which I've had the last couple of weeks, little top three or top four two league, same race multi yeah goes very well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't mind that. I also the other thing I like to do, because there's so many markets now on all of these different sports, as you have a look at the market before you click the drop down thing, think what you think is going to happen. So if you got any time, try I score it in your mind, who do you see scoring? Or if you say in basketball it's like Drew Holiday, how many points do I think he's going to score it? Then you click the drop down and see if it lines up with what you thought it was going to be. And then if it's higher, that's generally where I'll chuck that into my my multi It's a little it's it's the ultimate vibe test, but you know they're all vibe parts at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: They are unless you're turning three dollars into one hundred grand Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, that's the biggest. That's one of the greats. Alright, let us take a quick break here on the a SEC Sports Book. Grab yourself a pen. When we come back, Carl will tip us out. Whatever he's heard around the office will be right back.
Speaker 2: Pause the podcast now and grab a pen for the hottest tips from around the tab office.
Speaker 1: What are you hearing, Carl?
Speaker 2: Should we look back at last week just quickly? Yep, hard us On Friday night, Harrison came second, So just missed out there into the the thoroughbreeds on Saturday, Shaking Stevens was a winner at three dollars ninety. Then we had two in the same race, Rise at dawn and our mate Craig, Yeah, Craig right at dawn came massive fan of horses been named his first name.
Speaker 1: Tell me Craig didn't let us down. Craig let us down and came third.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not And I suggested a couple of same same race multis, and I had Craig top two in both of those, not top three, So apologies, they're punters. Prices came fourth, and clear Thinking was another winner at a dollar ninety. So tell you what if the punters aren't getting their pens out, I feel like we've had a fair bit of success in this segment over the last little while.
Speaker 1: I'm also thinking this week of putting everything you're about to say top four and multi that whole thing up, because did any of the ones you just mentioned come worse than four?
Speaker 2: No? And look, I haven't been keeping stats, and I know sort of winners are the success tested, but I reckon we must have been about eighty five ninety of these coming in the top four.
Speaker 1: I'll test that theory this weekend of my own account, So will.
Speaker 2: I if it's your fault if it doesn't happen. Now you've putting that out there. Yeah, all right. Rukka Race four number three, molt Time at two I was eighty with the odd surge. I've got two comments here from the man who gave me this tip. The first one was just wins nice ones. The second one was a genuine Group one performer who went down to a smart one in his last start after bolting in at RKCA by five lengths two starts back. That is number three molt Time Time Race six number three Blue Sky at Night. Four dollars eighty and two five cents to place, all you get six dollars odd surged powerful nice Heading to Australia. Randwick Race number one, which is a bonus back race Race one number one one a rah one, a ruher won a ruer. Let's go with that, yep, sure at two dollars fifteen. Randwick Race number two, also bonus back number one in flight at three dollars forty. This thing is airborne and looking for her third straight win. Here and last one Randwick Race nine, Race nine number nine bear on the loose at two dollars, one three, there's one three straight and four of six overall, got a wide Gabe that should get across and settle up the front.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like it. I'll put all of these back up on the Instagram story later on today, but I want to I want to test it out. Yeah, the top four don't come for me when it doesn't come.
Speaker 2: In having a look just just quickly, fell us. Have you look through these runners, through some of these cards, and I just wanted to bring Race one to your attention and just some of the names. There's one, two, three, four, five, six horses racing this race and the names Love Affirmations, elicit Dreams, Patricia Yes, New York Jazz Marketplace and no Agenda Nigel. That's one of the great lineups.
Speaker 1: A sponsor by Peaches and Cream.
Speaker 3: No no agend Nigel seems seems like an ulterior motive to a Nigel. Say so, there's someone in the syndicate whose name is Nigel, who's always got something to say. Yeah, yeah, he's always got an agenda, Like right, let's call the horse no agenda Nigel.
Speaker 2: Get seventeen dollars for no agenda Nigel.
Speaker 3: He's a wreck outside of it. Yeah, it's very important horse names. I believe it took us weeks to come up with our horse names. I mean, your face blew out but didn't even make the race, so we could screen come on your face. But this time Rodney was it was one of our horses nets because our trainer his name was Rodney and he blew out with the first horse. So it's called come on this time Rodney. Can we can we get our horse that's decent? And he refused to call it this time Rodney. He had like tinker Bell or something. He used to call it, but its official name was this time Rodney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has a great horseep no gender. Nigel away from Patricia Patricia again. I love Patricia.
Speaker 3: I'd love a horse he's called Tracy.
Speaker 1: Karen would be good as well. Well, it's funny. It's funny you mentioned that because we had someone from our office called Patricia leave but we had leaving drinks for her last Friday, and the email popped up on the thing and I said, oh, fee, weal Patricia and Joe, guys, what race is that? That's a work meeting that we have.
Speaker 3: That's a good name for all feweal Patricia, what races anyway?
Speaker 1: That's powerful stuff. What did you reply with? I can't say that microphone anyway. Let's move on, Carl, thank you very much for that. As I said before, I chuck these up on the old Instagram story and now it is time for stats to impress the ladies.
Speaker 2: Alrighty NRL, We're going to start with the Sharks. Tigers. Cronulla have lost the first half in each of its last seven matches, so you have a look at Tiger's first half when is there? Origin already said it and ten of the last eleven Origin series team that has lost Game two has gone on to cover the line in Game three. Queensland are one and a half point favorites there. In the Euros, In four of England's last five European Championship matches, the first half has resulted in a draw in the both team to score in the first half market both teams to score in the first half has hit in two of Spain's last three European Championship matches. But maybe a little one all first half?
Speaker 1: Eight bucks?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, eight backs one all the first half.
Speaker 1: Not bad?
Speaker 2: Yep on that and I've gone back to the well mania in the Major League Baseball because these stats are outrageous.
Speaker 1: Yes, at me.
Speaker 2: They are playing today, they may have already started, actually all start very soon. The Red Sox have led after three innings and five of their last six games against the A's at Fenway Park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at it, Ves, And.
Speaker 2: This last one you will love. And it may need to be fact checked, but I'm going to roll with her anyway. I heard this in the office. The Seattle Mariners, in their forty four year existence, have had the same number of ruptured testicles on their roster as they have had playoff appearances. That is five.
Speaker 1: Jeez, what's five ruptured testicles? How are they doing?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I didn't dig deep into the stats.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? You can actually say the same thing about the Warriors for the last five years. They've had one playoff's appearance since twenty eighteen and one ruptured testicle. It is brilliant the testicle and really finished me off there, Car, Thank you very much for that. All right, now it is time to place our three way and actually we do have a sting for this. Don't we get in on the three way? Action with mini am lane and the tab.
Speaker 3: Jeez, okay, well we have it. I mean at the moment, it's it's looking pretty grim in the three way, isn't it? When we yet to get to completion. We've danced around it for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Did we go last week? Just bringing that one up? Now? Well we had you.
Speaker 3: Oh you gave me all black thirteen plus so that didn't quite So it's a.
Speaker 1: Lay off lane miss yeah. So I think I went with the Warriors to win. Yes, you missed, yeah, And so I think I had the rabbitos minus did that come in? That did?
Speaker 2: And remember you took me out of taking the thirteen plus that also came in?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I mean I don't really want to.
Speaker 3: So it looks like we're carrying the clubs at this stage. But I'm gonna kick it off. I've, like you mentioned before, if you imagine it and then run with it.
Speaker 1: Sorry. I greg Marja to score and he did.
Speaker 3: Oh so so yeah, okay, So I let it down with the thirteen plus which I didn't actually plays you guys did, But I'll take that on the chin. I'm going with playing at Eden Park, playing in his home stadium and I'm going to go with Mark Telliott anytime try scorer. It's only two bucks. But I could just see him scoring. I can see him dancing around, dotting down in the corner. They dive one handed dot in the corner. He didn't score last week, No, he didn't see red piece, but Princess Taliat he's my three way. He's to score at two bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'll go next. I met this man last week. We had a woolwind romance down there in Dunedin and he left me just shennon Frazzel quite a bit Richard. Wasn't Shennon Frazzell. Actually it was Many Fee were both England. He scored a try. I was on him to score a try and I was actually it was one of those disappointed that he scored, but happy that I'd made a bit of money. By rights, he should have scored two. I think he dots down again this weekend. He is paying two dollars sixty five. He's the English winger. So I'll chuck many in there. Okay, car, what do you got?
Speaker 2: Very very nice. I'm going to go to racing. I'm going to go back to racing, and I'm actually going to take one of the horses. I was given number three malt time. The comment just wins is enough for me. Yeah, make sure we take the odds surge option there. Okay, Actually no scratch that you cannot multi the odd surge.
Speaker 1: I suppose I'll be confusing if you can.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna where's mult time? It's out at.
Speaker 1: Race four, okay, CAC four.
Speaker 2: So we're looking at it about thirteen ninety two.
Speaker 1: It's about where we want to be. I think that's about where we want to be. All right. I'm riding high after getting one back in the in the Telly last week, so I'm also feeling confident about this weeks one. All right, that'll do us for today's podcast. Thank you very much for your time this morning, Carl. Enjoy your weekend, Enjoy the All Blacks game tomorrow, and we'll check all of those tips that you tipped up before up on the Instagram story. Otherwise, we'll see you next Friday. We'll spend here at the ACC Sports Book, but our friends at the TAB are good to go.