Speaker 1: Out the gate with Maddie McLean, Chris Henry and Brad Christiansen.
Speaker 2: Cheers up the back side.
Speaker 1: No babies, my cheeky little red.
Speaker 3: It is so wintery, though, isn't it. Like I mean, obviously we're in the winter like spoiler alerts. But it is quite nice on a Tuesday. When you start the week on Monday, you're like, oh, I'm so good. I don't drink any alcohol. E it's some healthy food. I go to the gym. And then Tuesday night rolls around You're like, oh, I probably could just have one, couldn't I?
Speaker 2: Tuesday? Tuesday it is cold.
Speaker 1: We have we do have North American listeners though, or the Northern hemisphere.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, shout out for somebody in hot here.
Speaker 2: I'm like in the temperature cage in the car. Not that not for the engine, of course, that's a different light, Madie. The outside bridge it was fourteen degrees. I thought, that's cold.
Speaker 3: I love when we said this as well. We've got North Americans who are.
Speaker 2: Like minus fourteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's anywhere out of workland like fourteen.
Speaker 1: It is actually quite It's quite mild the way speak.
Speaker 2: It was mild last night and yesterday and mild this morning.
Speaker 1: I was actually lying in bed last night thinking it was quite hot.
Speaker 2: Yep, just had a sheet on for most of them.
Speaker 1: I mean, Ryan and I had just falled around. But it's too much to say. Man one Jesus.
Speaker 2: I'm scheduling it. Then well done. Folding laundry is what they call it. Oh, I don't know. You call it if you like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you have whate house gets at the keys at the moment, so there's no sex in my house. We've got a best friends and their babies staying at the moment, So I don't know. Did you discuss maybe this is a little bit of like and they're getting a stab.
Speaker 1: Maybe how God, I'm really sharing on the body today.
Speaker 2: We love this?
Speaker 1: Then god, Ryan doesn't listen.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 1: There's something really hot hot about having to have really quite not just like sex, but doing anything. But you have to have to be quiet. There's something really hot about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too light. Yeah, it's a bit naughty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hand over the mouth and the final bit.
Speaker 2: That's that was a familiar sound.
Speaker 1: It was guttural.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome in.
Speaker 3: If you've never joined us before, we're three game men with respectable jobs, and we're about penises podcasts.
Speaker 1: Filthy on a podcast. What I will say is last week, congratulations. By the way, Chris had his ten year anniversary of his company.
Speaker 2: And it was a gorgeing night.
Speaker 3: Look for somebody that thinks that they could live in the sun forever. I have had so much attention and so much love that I am just ready just a quarn. I was gonna say too much, possibly too much. My closest friends coming to somewhere.
Speaker 1: It was. It's all been very very well deserved. I saw you're in a Herald article as well. You're on every rag under the A man about town.
Speaker 3: You really are, and I'm of the busiest man in broadcast you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's a very cool night and we really loved being there to celebrate with you and an amazing bunch of people. Yeah, so kind and friendly and just want to chat as well.
Speaker 3: Thank you, And also a very special occasion for all of us because we managed get the Wags together.
Speaker 1: We did, all six of us were together. They're very rare. The last time that happened was misbehavior.
Speaker 2: It was this will go on like the science box, like an eclipse. Absolutely, it doesn't haveen often, but when it does, it's a night of beholes.
Speaker 1: It's it's total eclipses. It's Hayley's comment and it's the six of us getting totally.
Speaker 2: They'll be writing about us for centuries.
Speaker 1: But I did. We did get home and Ryan said, I remember now why I don't listen to the podcast, because so many people came up to him that night and we're like, oh, I heard about this. I heard about the coming on the arms story and the pools, and they thought it was that. They thought it was him. I was very clear on the podcast it wasn't Ryan. It was a friend.
Speaker 3: It happened to a friend of Ryan. The chair in the in the bedroom is only for laundry. All of a very very clear about.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent, one hundred percent. Actually I sat next to Chris Parker most of the night and we had the most celebrity guests, the most amazing, awesome catch up we were in that we called it the gay quadrant of the party because at one point it was just the gaze and we were kind of keeping everyone else away. That wasn't okay, But we had an amazing catch up, the most funniest person and much much love.
Speaker 1: There was a gay a gay guy. Literally the moment I sat down, hand in me a tequila shot because I was no That was the second tequila sho I was from you. The first one came from a guy sitting next to you at the table or opposite you.
Speaker 2: At the table.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the young fella, the young fella, the young bark and I sat down in the hand of mere tequila shot. And because I was very late to the party with the red your awards, so apologies for my lateness.
Speaker 3: Look, you've got to look. You've got new friends down that you live in the big bed would have radios. It was very important that you played along and hang out with them. I appreciated you coming.
Speaker 1: Are you going to stop the air?
Speaker 3: I appreciated you coming.
Speaker 2: You'd be guted if no one appreciated you coming.
Speaker 3: Right, you're one of the only ones that came that night.
Speaker 2: And we did say this when we walked on this evening, and we did say it on on thusday night. You were very, very deeper and that so like you poor thank you you pull it off.
Speaker 3: You look absolutely gorgeous. Although I have to say there was somebody else in our group that received quite a bit of attention on the night and it was your boyfriend, Carl. So someone must have been knowing some squats at the gym, or was wearing some very tight jeans. I had two separate straight women be like, who is that guy with the incredible ass?
Speaker 2: That's my human And it was it was. It was just looking nice and perky, wasn't It's beautiful? Sorry, Canter? You know, I reckon you could have just about.
Speaker 1: Is it particularly perky at the moment, more so than normal?
Speaker 2: I think it's cold weather, maybe bring the blood to the surface. I don't know, it's always been a perky bump. But he, you know, very flattering as well. He was. He was very stoked as well. So thank you for the feedback.
Speaker 1: You see, I didn't I didn't look because I'm very respectful and.
Speaker 2: Oh fucking now, this is the biggest loads of ship.
Speaker 1: Well there's actually not necessarily true. If you remember back to this is this is true.
Speaker 2: Swings between the.
Speaker 1: Swings, swinger, No, Carl's old news.
Speaker 2: It was good that that he wasn't sitting down there in one of those special chairs because he was standing up and it was there.
Speaker 3: He knew where he was, he was, he was standing up, he sort of cocked himself half to the party.
Speaker 1: I did say something quite flirty to you actually at the table last week, and then I was like, oh god, sorry, I'm not We're not on the podcast, like I can't just.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't remember that.
Speaker 1: I can't flirt with you in front of your partner.
Speaker 2: Do you remember what you see?
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I was a little bit. Didn't happen?
Speaker 1: Old God, how are we otherwise?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: All good?
Speaker 2: Really good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I had a wonderful weekend. It was lovely. So my family were current for the party. It was lovely to have them. And then just tried to be a little bit quiet because yes, she's been a big couple of ways.
Speaker 1: Huge, huge ten years is amazing, thank you.
Speaker 3: It's on one hand, feels like I've just started. On the other hand, I felt like I've never known anything else in my life.
Speaker 1: I'm putting you on I'm putting you on the spot here a little bit. But like, because a lot of people out there will will have businesses or we'll be thinking about building like a small business or something like that. Over the last ten years, are there any particular things that you think back You're like, man, that was like the biggest lesson I ever learned, or I wish I'd done this differently or anything like that.
Speaker 3: It's a really good question. So there's a couple of them. One always hire people that are smarter than you. I think when I first started the business, I thought that I had to hire people that like, not we're not smarter than me, but were that I could just give things to do and they would they would be below me. But as soon as I started hiring people that can do jobs better than I can, fuck it's good does be out of a job and makes it all work. And then the second thing is, which is the same as in any industry you've ever worked in, just be a nice guy. Like I think it's been all of my early years of life being like such a nice guy. And what does it work out for me? I'm single and no one loves me, and all these fucking dicks again, all this that and the rest tell me what'sved all right for me in business? Yes, and then guys do get to finish last and sometimes more than once.
Speaker 1: I like that, but that is so true. People want to do business with people that they enjoy, that they like, right.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's relational. Everything we do in life is relational. You know, whether we you know, when we order a coffee, you know that that interaction is relational. And so you know, if you say thank you and you have a very polite, pleasant that might make that person's day. That's just the coff So it's relational.
Speaker 3: Right, We am doing an audition to beyond Brene Bran's next podcast.
Speaker 2: We haven't mentioned Brene Brown for such a long time.
Speaker 1: My dream would have been if we ever got to meet Brene Brown and like god, that would just be the ultimate.
Speaker 2: It would be imagine like dal even if she dialed in for a section of the podcast, like they would just be like, oh my god, that's Brene Brown.
Speaker 3: Do you think maybe if we had of one lotto, that's one of the things that we could have spent our money on was doing and a group tap to meet Bene Broa.
Speaker 2: How do you know that neither of us won lotto? Well, I didn't win lotto because the top advice from the lottery people don't tell people. Don't tell people, and just maybe tell your nearest and dearest. Wow.
Speaker 1: Although there's not telling people, and then there's going about your daily business as if nothing has happened. Yeah, Like I could maybe not tell people, but there's no fucking way I'd be at work and stuff.
Speaker 2: There'd definitely be signs. And I'm still clearly driving my old vehicle of was last week. There's no range drover.
Speaker 1: I'm going to attest to this.
Speaker 3: He's missing a bit of a wing barrow, and it's like, what's going on here? Maybe it's the deque he just like.
Speaker 2: Just just throwing lots of distraction out there, who knows.
Speaker 1: I remember interviewing a guy Trevor from Ta KOFU years ago, like years ago. He won big like thirty mil or something like that, and he swore he worked at the Pecking Stade and he swore when I interviewed him, he was like, I'm going back to work, Like this isn't going to change me.
Speaker 2: Did he go back to it? Not a chance? Brought a whole lot of muscle cars and now broke. I think it didn't work out well for him.
Speaker 1: It did not work out well for him. An ex girlfriend. I mean, I'm allegedly I don't know the story fully, so I'm gonna try and be safe here, but I feel like maybe an ex girlfriend kind of crawled back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think going on to that, if I remember correctly, I think there might have been a few women across the time that just came and just like dust the pie up a lot of bit.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. Welcome to the scandal section of Bloody out the case truly right.
Speaker 1: So, no, we won a bonus line, not even a test ticket, just an extra line on our next ticket.
Speaker 3: At some points of the night, an extra line.
Speaker 2: Goes yeah in the morning, you see, but you didn't win. I did not win a lotto and I'm back to my day job doing what I I think. I love you know that's good. But yeah, how about you puppets, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm great, I'm really good. My little sister wasn't over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Was it fun?
Speaker 1: It was really fun. She had a little bit of heartbreak recently, so it was really nice to be able to just give it like a big brotherly hug where there's ten years between us, right, So she's ten years younger than I am. So there's always been a funny relationship where it's like part sibling, part like third parent. Almost. Yeah, I grew up kind of helping to raise her, so yeah, I feel very protective of her, so it was nice to see her. She came, she came over and we said to her before we arrived, we do have a party to go to on Friday night, but we don't have to go. Yeah, And she was like, what is it? And I said, it's a leaving party for one of the gays, so it'll just be a full, full noise gay house party.
Speaker 2: At someone else's house with fifty people smashing magnums.
Speaker 1: And she said, I'm in and on. It was like it was actually literally it was actually the best thing for her, just like this single goal surrounded by by gaming. Yeah, and it was just she just had the time of her life.
Speaker 2: So it was beautiful, awesome. Yeah, did you have to drag her home? Or does she drag you home?
Speaker 1: God, I can't even remember. Hell, I can't even remember the end of the night now.
Speaker 2: Oh that's we didn't get any photos at twenty past one in the morning.
Speaker 1: I did make it to Eagle Bar as well, so yeah, wow residence. Wow, I let you choose your music, so I'm all about it. Got on you So no, I am good, I am really good. It was a lovely, lovely weekend, But we're back into it, back into it for another week.
Speaker 3: I when we're having some time over the weekend, I got to watch one of my new favorite shows that's turning into the absolute gayest television show of all time?
Speaker 2: Doctor Who?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Are you were? Are you were? What do they call them? Is there a name? Vianovian? Are you a Hoovian?
Speaker 3: I'm becoming a Hoovian?
Speaker 1: Is this because of Is this because your boyfriend he's the biggest murder god is?
Speaker 3: We love him but he's such pretty and so geeky. Yeah, we actually did watch Harry Potter on the weekend because he's really trying to eat those out of me, And in a moment of weakness, I was like, oh, go on, that was a little bit harder tho, because that was one of the ones where I was told about halfway into the four and a half hours of the movie is that they had to set up because apparently hours my eyes were too heavy. But anyway, back to the back to the point. So Doctor Who been around for like.
Speaker 1: Years, like literally since the sixties or.
Speaker 3: Something, and I can't speak to the Pastoris I've only watched I don't know, maybe this last season a little bit of the season before. But anyway, we're watching away in this the week that episode that's just gone guest starring out one of our other favorite game members of society, Jonathan Groff.
Speaker 1: Love Jonathan Groff amazing.
Speaker 3: So the doctor who's played by Shooty Is I think he say his name amazing to go from sex education, beautiful man. Anyway, starts rolling into the dance floor and I'm like, this is getting really gay and they had a peshe.
Speaker 1: And it was a gay kiss on Doctor Who.
Speaker 3: I was like, there's gonna be some people in the UK that are like really fucking losing this or about.
Speaker 1: This, although it hasn't Dodor who always been a bit camped well, but.
Speaker 3: I think because Doctor Who is genderless, and there's been in lots of different spaces because he's been a woman and lots of feel like that. But this was like very like a proper big passion.
Speaker 2: Everything was hot.
Speaker 1: To be fair, I don't watch it, but I just know about it, Like bilesmos is kind of, you know, being interested in pop culture. The doctor who wants the out of Billy Piper, which is like the gayest thing you can do. Honey from the Bee Come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'd recommend giving it a watch. It's it's very good fun super camp. Right at the beginning season they had like a musicals episode.
Speaker 1: Jinx Monsoon, one of the drag queas from RuPaul's Drag Races in Yeah, she.
Speaker 3: Was in an episode not long ago, but very good. So if you want to see Shooty and Jonathan Groff have a really good passion, I'm in a proper one.
Speaker 1: Like we do regularly talk about TV shows. So we've just started watching Normal People, which is actually older. Yes, it's the Irish TV show starring not Barry Cogan. Okay, who am I thinking?
Speaker 3: Sitting in the big Old House.
Speaker 1: It's like the high school students who, yes, kind of fall in love just in weird circumstances. Paul miss School, Paul Messcool now Paul med School has helped usher in this era of hot men who aren't traditionally hot. Do you know what I mean? I think Barry Cogan from Saltburn, Tim Timothy Chalo May, Jeremy Allen White from the Beer Yeah, very, Paul Mescal and they are apparently being called rat boys or rodents or rodents.
Speaker 2: I am not across this at all. It's savage.
Speaker 1: I think savage, but I kind of get it.
Speaker 2: So do I. I get it, but it's I'll flick you the I'll flick Q and an Instagram post. But as I was like, wow, that's savage.
Speaker 3: So can we urban dictionary this? Like is there is there a red definition of it?
Speaker 1: The Hot Rodent Boyfriend The Guardian says why jen Z has gone wild for sexy rat guys from Timothy's Chalomaye to Josh O'Connor. He was in Challenges with Zen Daya. He also played a young Prince Charles and the Crown. Many of the world's most famous are being compared to vermin this summer, and it's meant as a compliment. So this is the new thing. Apparently they are sexy rat boys or sexy rat men and it's a whole thing. The internet is going wild for them.
Speaker 2: I mean, I suppose con senses.
Speaker 3: We all said to be quite into them, don't we absolutely totally?
Speaker 2: What is this? Instagram account says Golden Retrievers are out, the Hot Rodent Boyfriend is in and these celebs past the vibe check and other celebs step pockets is just described.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's where gen Z is seeing things at the moment, and after watching normal people with poor Mescal, I get it. I'm I said to Ryan last night. I turned to him and I was like, this guy's not like traditionally hot, but man, he's got something about him. It's it's the rat ris.
Speaker 2: You reconnect that, do you reckon? It'll get picked up.
Speaker 1: If we put this clip on TikTok talking about the rat Ras, it'll go viral. Absolutely, we're down with the kids. We are absolutely down.
Speaker 2: Down with the kids. So we've got the cheer emoji and rat ras and rats. You know me, I'm living for.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, We'll send us in your favorite who you think has got rat rash?
Speaker 1: Who are your ready boyfriends? I mean, if I was even described as rat I honestly think I would like sit in the cack chair in the corner and cry. But now it's meant to be a good It meant to be an absolute good thing.
Speaker 2: Oh times are.
Speaker 3: Different, isn't it. So we go back to when we were younger, a rat someone with rat ress wouldn't have even got a look and not at all.
Speaker 1: We were I don't know, we were classical. We were classically hot. Who were the hot guys. I mean we're slightly different ages, ever so slightly.
Speaker 2: And it's also hard to know about when we're going back.
Speaker 3: Do we talk about the times like when we were out and about or do you take it back to our childhood because I'm like Jonathan Taylor Thomas definitely something. I didn't know what that meant.
Speaker 1: When it was like teen hits or TV hits, those magazines and you could pull out the posters Jonathan Taylor Thomas huge in my era. Devin saua massive Josh Hartnett, Oh yeah, yes, Andre.
Speaker 3: Even though his abs were stuck in.
Speaker 2: That wasn't true.
Speaker 1: That that wasn't true. But it was a real it was a real rumor.
Speaker 3: I remember when he came and opened the Georgia Pie and put it and eOne was like, oh, you.
Speaker 1: Know, the funniest thing that I think about. So there was obviously a rumor that just went around right much like I'm sure you heard about the Marilyn Manson exactly to give it a blow, we have the internet back then. How did these rumors spread?
Speaker 2: Was it page three or something of one of the newspapers? Page five?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? But it's still got to it's still got to spread from the UK to the USA to the little old New Zealand later and all the way down from Auckland through Palmis, the regions, right down to Queenstown.
Speaker 3: I think someone's just standing there at the Greatest Chairport and someone's going off the plane and they're like, mate, Peter Andre, he's got ebb and plants.
Speaker 1: Spread it new, spread it.
Speaker 3: I'm on the bus down to Queenstown. I'll take it with me.
Speaker 1: It's like the old like the young boys in the like nineteen twenties, but like read all about it.
Speaker 3: It's like that newspaper boys say it's kind of like Chinese whispers. But I don't think that's a thing anymore.
Speaker 1: No, I'd allowed to say that.
Speaker 3: No, So what is the what is the news?
Speaker 2: Just whispers?
Speaker 1: Literally? I googled it because I was like, what do you call it?
Speaker 2: Or was it? Did it come out of a gossip column or did someone like you know, a reputable journalist to start writing something in a newspaper like to make it up? I don't know. Do you think it was it?
Speaker 1: Do you think it's got? It made its way into the woman's Day, and then all of our mums found out about it because they were reading The Woman's Day like it was nobody.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to think, what's of like magazine back in our day, Like for like a teenager.
Speaker 1: Hits, it was like TV hits, teen hits, smash hits, whatever, all the hits, and it would have been right, it would have been a little like it would have been a little column in the in the whatever hits magazine saying Peter Andre has fake abs but.
Speaker 3: Amazingly accurate as well, though, like because that is that's the key bit of information, is that right? The Marylyn means one is a good example. Had his top roofs taken out and sold sacka zone D like everyone knew that.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's fake though, right, that wasn't actually a thing.
Speaker 3: No, but I imagine he would have really liked it as an idea.
Speaker 2: I mean, good pr for both of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, I mean it had been these days, he would have he would have told would have seen something from.
Speaker 2: Proof of it they really wouldn't. Or talking about like gay awakenings. Yeah, I was reading on the on the Cameline web. Very good, that's very good.
Speaker 1: The idea that you would pick something up and run with it as a segue needs applause because usually I'm giving you this eye, like, this is a good segue for you to bring in something that you put in the dark.
Speaker 3: Little faces like.
Speaker 2: It's like man's plaining a joke. It's like meslaining if you guys.
Speaker 3: Didn't get there.
Speaker 2: So we talked about keep going, keeck going, We'll keep going. So I'm talking about gay weightnings. I was on the on the world Wide Web and a couple there was on the Instagram and people were sort of talking about the gay awakenings and I found it quite interesting. So to be interesting to hear if you've got any more, and I think we should check it out to the Gators definitely. But here's a couple Velma from Scooby Doo.
Speaker 1: I've heard about this for the goals for the girlscra Oh yeah, she's a bit of a lesbian icon, I think. Really, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: And I saw a pert bosom but like not a lot of skin.
Speaker 2: Okay, this one. I don't think this is shak horror for both boys and girls. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, pretty harm bad hours going is Adams from the original like Adams Family in the nineties, Dead Daddy.
Speaker 2: This one is interesting and it kind of we talk about Cartones, and we've talked about Cartones before. Beauty the Beast. Just saying Jessica Rabbit from who Frame Roger Around is.
Speaker 3: A gay icon?
Speaker 2: Is a gay awake Okay, totally, Yeah, I didn't give that one woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for a woman, but even for men. There's something in inherently gay about finding Jessica Rabbit attractive. I think I don't know what it is. Because she's a woman and like a voluptuous woman with beautiful, like luscious locks and red lips and everything. There's something quite queer about a guy admiring her.
Speaker 2: Or being kind of in the closet and thinking, oh my god, she's glam.
Speaker 1: Yes, but actually all you're interested in is the like red second that.
Speaker 2: You need to get mom to go and buy a pitt because you're raging homosexual and the regions.
Speaker 3: In your size.
Speaker 2: And I don't think they sold them at Bellentos.
Speaker 1: That's so funny, okay, but so gay awaitings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you've got a few. But for the gators who probably who may not have heard this, one of your kind of gay icons was a car Towne or you thought was quite.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, beast from Beauty and the Beast and not the human form of beast, but they're like animated, animated animal form of beast, which sounds awful.
Speaker 1: But he was like this very rugged, like aggressive, big, like chested, hairy man. I mean, welcome to my words.
Speaker 2: We can start taking some.
Speaker 1: Between the you, Chriss and Ryan. It's like I'm surrounded by them. I think we might have talked about this on the podcast before. But Ryan Philippe from Crawl Intentions and he got his ass out and it was a very cute little bum.
Speaker 3: I think definitely him. And then also would there have been josh Harden the other one that was like the closet and then with the guy from the basketball team and I didn't know why that was so hot, but now.
Speaker 1: I know, No, you're thinking of Joshua Jackson Crawl intention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was in bed with Ryan.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, it was it with the jock from the high school and he was like, oh, you come too quick.
Speaker 1: The other one for me was because I was obsessed with Big Brother, the Australian version, and they used to have Big Brother and cart on a Friday night, which was basically porn. You just got to watch people shower a naked. And there was a guy called Blair who was in the first season of Big Brother Australia and he was such a cutie and you got to watch him like shower naked on a Friday night.
Speaker 2: And they used to talk about having a larup? What's a laraph? So it was Big and Big Brother, Like what's a larup? Was that covid that they had come up with? I think so?
Speaker 1: Right? They Brother, I'm sure they did. I mean Big Brother. Back in the day. They were literally in there for like if you got to the end, you were in there for three months. Really, there's no way you could go three months without a cheek.
Speaker 3: No, definitely not. Otherwise you'd just be painting the bed chets, wouldn't you. And you'd rather just you'd rather have big control of the narrative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Blair from Big Brother was a big one for me.
Speaker 3: What about like early days like Batman and Robin, like when they were just like really big and bulky, like when as a Chris Evans I think it was Chris o'donald.
Speaker 2: What about like look at that, It's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh yeah, like that is hot.
Speaker 3: He's wearing like his normal Batman sude, but he's even got little nipples.
Speaker 1: M hot, that's very hot. And was he the Batman to George Clooney's No, was he the Robin to George Clooney's Batman? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Maybe because that's got.
Speaker 1: A hot peering and Batman and Robin are absolutely rain raging. Yeah, a cute little twink hanging out with a like hot daddy, hot rich daddy. Hello.
Speaker 3: And it's a great meme the other day where it was like talking about you know, relationships like this on the Insane people are like, oh, this is what people think gay relationships are like, but what they're really like. And it was just a little meme of buton Ernie and sitting in the to each other.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I was like it seen the same show to car, same thing any when I was I was a late camerader. Yeah, I was thinking about this the other day and I think like Peter Andre was was definitely up there for like I was like, Oh, he's doing things for me like you know, my early like or late teens, as long as he and maybe a bit of Carlos Spencer on the Puffy Popp heads as well. Yeah yeah, and once upon a time Kellie Slater was really hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah still is he still.
Speaker 2: Is, but I was like really like, oh my god, he's so fucking hot.
Speaker 3: I've never surfed ever, but I definitely had some surfing magazine.
Speaker 2: Yes, so like no, no surf or beach around Parmer snows. Why do you want to? Why do you want to? Sef magazine might pick up one day.
Speaker 1: I was there or it was walking around Farmers into the underwear see, and you'll be like the goal in the end.
Speaker 3: The problem is that I still go in there and those ecs that look at those undies and I'm like, do you think if I bought those nice white keln clents?
Speaker 2: What's someone needs to work on something like that where it does transforming straight away when you put the on anyway, So that's if you've got I want to share, let's put that.
Speaker 1: Put that on the story, on the Instagram.
Speaker 3: Story I've made, I've made a note of it. I've got I've got speaking like of people that we think are hot. One of our podcast favorites has just signed in new Investor ahead of the Olympic. Hi, David, No, No, It's quite interesting partnership, a local partnership with actually with a local local brand. He's a big British star in the world. I'm gonna show you a quick photo of this to to demonstrate.
Speaker 2: It because he's an athlete. He's an athlete.
Speaker 1: Oh Tom Daily athletes? Is it Tom Daily? Look?
Speaker 3: Who is the new face of scarves at Spotlight?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Now some part of me thinks that perhaps they haven't got quite the rights that they needed to be using this image.
Speaker 2: Of Tom Daily and.
Speaker 1: Their Advertessman, i'd imagine so.
Speaker 3: But yes, so that named it's a Spotlight of I've got a wonderful shot of of of Tom's actually wearing quite a lot of clothes for what you normally say, a gray hoodie and a lovely scarf and it says this Diy crochet staff is a scarf is the perfect winter accessory, stylish and warm. So I mean talk about being a man of the people. I love it, A man of Spotlight.
Speaker 2: I I could wear Tom around my neck as a winters as well. Front back.
Speaker 1: We the thing about Spotlight, love them, what a great store. But if you sign up to their loyalty program, which I stupidly did once they Bombarde you like I get. I get almost like buy buy weekly texts from them about some sort of deal.
Speaker 2: What you into Spotlight like a great store?
Speaker 1: What did you do some knitting needles? It was sequence a couple of years ago our niece turned five and no last year August last year, our niece turned five and me and Ryan had decided we were going to each bake a cake for our niece.
Speaker 2: I remember this from the Internet.
Speaker 1: And we went to Spotlight to get some baking goods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well done. Nice, it's the spot to go. I love is it there.
Speaker 3: I've got a real good life hack for you, which I've started in my life. Here's two life acts, actually, and it comes down to dyms. First of all, if you just open your emails and search unsubscribe in the in your email things, you can find a whole bunch of them leads right away. But what I do now, when someone them in a store and they're trying to be like, oh, do you want to start up to the deal? I say, will it make this just any cheaper today? And if they say no, I say no, thank you.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, to take that with you, I will. I'll put that in my pocket. It was great.
Speaker 1: Hey. I talked recently about how I went to My license had expired and I had to go and get a new driver's license, which of course involved a new driver's license.
Speaker 2: Photo well, photo shoot, photo shoot.
Speaker 1: So it had been obviously ten years since my last license, and when I got there, I gave them my old license, and the lady that was serving me was weirdly taken by my old driver's license photo, which I honestly thought was neither here nor there. Was really not nothing special, and I can, you know, I look at a photo and I can be like, that's a really nice photo of me. I'm not like too ashamed or humble to say when I think a nice photo is mood of me is taken. This was not a particularly special photo of me, but anyway, she was like, this is so handsome, we have to recreate this. So she took five different photos of me, unimpressed with all with all of the four before the last one that we talked.
Speaker 3: I just loved it that she's treated this like she's she's got men cleaning here. She's really she's it's the Vogue shirt. He's dressed nicely. The light's a right, but a morning light coming in. She's like, I'm gonna fucking nail this.
Speaker 1: It was mortifying because there were so many people in line, like it was so busy there. I just get on with it. Customer service lovely, but unnecessary. She was like pulling over a colleague at one point to like to confer on whether they thought this photo was good enough. So the last photo they got of me because I said to them, is it like a passport where you have to do a neutral face? And they said, no, you can't smile when you have driver's license. And I said great, I'm very much an open smile kind of a guy. The last thing they said to me was close your mouth, to try one without your teeth, and I did it, and I was like, I don't know, I don't like photos of myself when I've got my mouth closed. It's the photo they chose.
Speaker 3: The one with my mouth closed.
Speaker 1: So I present to you this is what This is the best they could do with five photos of mouth, five different photos of me.
Speaker 2: She set you out, She absolutely sent me. She has set you up. I mean initially great customers, so she has Can I see.
Speaker 3: How you can? You could definitely, so you could ask for a recount. I think one hundred. You've got that for teen years ten fucking although to be fair, what she also watch out and she stretched out to the side, so you can always stout to people and be like, well, when I first got the size and sounds just a little bit bigger in the face, I am as you are much skinny mortified.
Speaker 1: I mean it's not look it's not. It's not the worst photo of myself I've ever seen, but I just thought, are five bow shows, this is the best you could do?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Keep that went, Keep that went deep.
Speaker 2: In the wallet. I might use the you know, you can sign up for the email thing when I go and get my photo. Does it kind of cost me or take more than five voters?
Speaker 1: Guy, we might have to put that up on the Instagram story as well, so you can go and have a look at that.
Speaker 3: We should do like it before and after, so you ten years ago in you now so people can work out with you to keep and not kept it totally. I didn't tell you at the time, but when I went and got I felt like, this is long enough. Now that's statue of limitations. That's fine.
Speaker 2: The last I got my.
Speaker 3: License photo taken it was on a day that I had unfortunately had a week car accident. I'd pulled out of a driveway where I didn't quite look properly, got a bit nervous and done it, and then realized after that that my driver's license had expired months beforehand. I had to feeling like, oh no, do a heave any insurance?
Speaker 2: So I went and got it.
Speaker 3: So my phone it was just all of me with a really white face, being like petrified, quick quick. The same day, maybe in the morning, I had the quest like later in the morning, says laminations was.
Speaker 1: Years totally You're fine, You're fine, You're fine.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 1: I did you guys ever watch Baby Reindeer?
Speaker 2: Heaven't you loved it?
Speaker 1: The woman who played Martha, her name is Jessica Gunning, amazing actress. She was on a podcast recently and she revealed something really personal about herself, which I just was listening to it and it was really a really beautiful reminder of what this experience can be, Like I'm going to play this for you.
Speaker 4: A big thing happened to me and maybe I'll just talk about it. I came out actually in November twenty two.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: That was a mega, mega thing for me. And that was like a massive moment where everything kind of clicked and I made sense for myself then, because for so long I'd thought and I'm a bigger woman, and I thought maybe it was to do with like my size, but I felt a little bit almost alien or like I was tagging along. But as soon as I realized, I was like, no, it's that And that was like the most liberating thing. And there's a really emotional thing actually in Baby Reindew where Johnny talks about sleeping for the first time it's parents' house, and I told my family in Christmas that year, and I like scept for like ten hours, am I yeah, because I kind of was like, oh, that's what.
Speaker 1: This has been.
Speaker 2: It's been like a little secret I.
Speaker 4: Guess I've been keeping from myself even.
Speaker 1: And it just you can hear you can hear both the pain and the relief in her voice, which I think we all know very well, right the pain of what you've the secret you've been holding on to for so long, but the relief of I don't have to hold on to the secret anymore. And it was just a beautiful reminder of no matter how far you've come in life and how long you've been out for what that process is like for people. And I just thought she just encapsulated it so perfectly without even I think, meaning to encapsulate it so perfectly, and I thought it was so beautiful. It was just yeah, it was lovely to watch. So well done, well done, and welcome, welcome. We love it.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 1: Also, Brad, go watch Baby Reindeers.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's so good. I'm too busy, was still still busy trying to get through sopranos.
Speaker 3: Is that us for the week?
Speaker 4: So well?
Speaker 1: Es?
Speaker 2: Actually? Yes?
Speaker 3: One last thing this week is Mean's Healthquake, which we were supposed to be at beginning of the podcast and then got quarter away on banness as which always happens.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I like to think that we're roused to be good at it, but if we also we are what's the word we, we could be better. So if you have anything going on your body, we need to talk to you on anything. This is men's health weak. It's a chance to reflect on your health and go and see a doctor and get better at it.
Speaker 2: I know that you've been good.
Speaker 3: Recently, Have I had a good little health chack at the end of last year, just to check everything was fine. And don't listen to these doctors that are like, oh you're too young for that shit. Now go get the bloods, go get the finger at the bottom, professionally, not recreationally.
Speaker 2: Because I'll do that too.
Speaker 3: Apparently mine's fine, give it a go. But yeah, if there's anything that feels goot weird for anyone, people should to definitely go and have a look at it and get better, be brave, be bold.
Speaker 1: It's a great message. Go follow us on Instagram as well. Out the gates g I Y T E. Because we're going to put up a few things and we'll see you again next week. Bye.