Speaker 1: Live for the Export Biergadin Studio and brought to is always by Export Ultra, which is to be for here. This is the Agenda Podcast for Thursday, the twenty month of November.
Speaker 2: The Agenda Podcast the home of Sporting Nonsense and clap trap, brought to you by Export of Culture.
Speaker 1: And it's good to see Giliane this morning that you were abiding by the gang patch band.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I was. I was thinking the exact same thing each year.
Speaker 4: I was coming in this morning and the dude that got arrested at three past midnight, and I was thinking, fuck, I'm going to have to put my common Tero's jacket away.
Speaker 3: Yes, because are we going to get arrested for the Common Teros?
Speaker 1: I think there's worse fates for what we're doing with the commentarios. Yeah, so we were. We I drafted up a a sec gang patch yep, figured that you know, we are a gang of commentators. Yeah, we should rebrand as the common Teros now. I want to establish this is not taking the piss out of any particular gang. And if anything, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: It's just that we wanted to dip our toes into this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 4: They look good in the leathers, the leather, the vest look with the cutoff sleeves.
Speaker 3: It's a sack lot bad ass. So that's that's all.
Speaker 4: But obviously the first stumbling block we had in forming the common Tears. And we've got the gang, we've got the artwork. Yeah, but no one would do the embroidery for.
Speaker 1: Us, you know what. I was just talking to Pantsman about it before. Very hard to find someone to embroider into leather. He was wanted to put it on the blazers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but embroid it's quite it's a very light kind of linen our jacket. Yeah, and putting that much stitching on the jacket will completely deform it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You might need the leather, actually, yeah, to keep its integrity. That's why they have the leather, you see. But yeah, you raise a good point about the the guy that got arrested three minutes past. They had to make an example of someone. It was always going to happen.
Speaker 3: But I love that.
Speaker 1: I've got the image in my head of two dudes, a policeman and a man in a gang patch, just standing there at eleven fifty nine pm, like the wild is waiting for the sound clock to ring.
Speaker 3: All the small talk to.
Speaker 6: You go.
Speaker 3: Where do you Yeah? Do you have anything good for dinner? What are you up to this weekend? Just like waiting for it.
Speaker 1: I was also thinking this morning about imagine being like the only cop and a small gang down, and you wake up this morning and all of a sudden, every single person you've seen in a gang patch has to be a confrontation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're in like a porta key.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like there would just be like god, what really?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, every single one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mudipata.
Speaker 8: You're in Mudipata is how are you going to negotiate that? Guys, we just don't take any photos or anything. That'd be my that'd be my approach community. At least thing would be like, guys, this is one of me. There's about there's about fifty of you years.
Speaker 3: You're to the teeth. Can we just come to it.
Speaker 4: You can wear your patches and shit around like I don't care, but just don't put anything on social media. Don't let everyone kind of don't just no evidence. Yeah, otherwise I'm going to have to pretend like I care well, otherwise.
Speaker 1: What's going to happen is they're going to send cops down from Auckland, and that's going to be a whole thing. I don't want that. You don't want that, and so let's just leave it. And I think that's applicable to all walks of life. Whatever you're doing, If you know you're doing something that you probably shouldn't be doing, just don't rub whoever has to enforce it. Don't rub their nose in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because don't make them have to go, oh god, I'm going to have to call the riot squad.
Speaker 1: I would say that most of most bosses and supervisors don't mind you having the idea on a Friday afternoon or a Tuesday or a Tuesday, as long as you getting the job done. As long as you're getting the job done. What they don't want is for other people to find out you're having a beer, well you're doing that, or not turning out for work up front up of it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, don't tune up because you go to a bed sick and you were out in until two in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, that's another one of my business theories. Yes, always do you hangovers on the clock. Yeah, I'm thinking about writing a business book.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think your other one is always shut on the clock as well.
Speaker 1: Is that your not on shooting? That's that's Joe Jerry's.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Mine is piss up, show up, pass up, front up first of all, and then always do you hangovers on the clock. Never take a sick day. Don't waste a sick day on being being hungover, because if you get a physical job, you'll sweat it out by smoker. If you've got an office job, just have an extra coffee and shut up.
Speaker 3: I thought you was actually in general, never take a sick day.
Speaker 1: Just oh no, take a sick day if you crook thinking.
Speaker 4: That's quite aggressive, because sick day should be days when you go out and play golf.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I hate when someone comes in and there on death's door and you're like, just get out of your coffin, all over me coffin and splutter and grubby bust. Anyway, So yeah, the the Gang Patch band is in full offiction.
Speaker 3: We should do.
Speaker 4: We have to let Sky know because we got them a whole lot of well you divined, devised the mighty missionary mob Gang Patch as well. So I'm going to have to let them know, just to maybe pump the brakes on just where that in public.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we were the common arrosts and we were up against the mighty Mission Rooy mob. I'm glad none of that ever saw the light of day.
Speaker 3: I'm still holding out hope, I still kind of want to.
Speaker 1: I can see what's going to happen here is you're going to get them made in the first bit of backlash. Look, and I made them.
Speaker 4: I would never innoy you like that. That is a classic n Or maneuver. I you don't want to know an en Or maneuver that was. That's an Enoll.
Speaker 1: Courtney, not Brandon nor would never do that, No, I know. But the thing is that their family gets mentioned on this podcast far too often, and I get hit up about it. Yeah, I'm shut up to big shoe bigs.
Speaker 3: Chewey hey.
Speaker 4: I did a roady yesterday. I went to Hamilton to kick off because every year, I mean, these guys are crazy, but it's it's the Sededon Cricket Club who are total cricket houndis and this is the pink Blazer that you'll see them in the test matches in Hamilton. You've got a big marquee and they're all in their pink and light pink stripey blazers. You know, basically mainly men forty plus a couple of youngsters in there just to whip it down and do the running.
Speaker 3: But they instigated the kind of Kindred Cup, which is a.
Speaker 4: Competition around the country played by kind of private, privately owned kind of grounds and older gentlemen generally who just want to escape their families, get on the piss for a weekend and they get together and play cricket. So they play a five day Test match. Will they attempt to play a five day Test match? They schedule for five days against the November eleven. Yeah, and it was up and funk it a up at Commmobile last year and I think it went just got to three days last year.
Speaker 1: And because of that's just how long the game went.
Speaker 4: Or Andrew Nada, the GW along the game with because I mean, test cricket your five days, it's a lot of it's a lot of balls. And when you're people, you know, I would we were there for the first ten overs they really lost two wickets, so it's kind of it'll be over before the weekend. I imagine, but God bless them, they're all there, they're all set up ready for five days of cricket.
Speaker 1: It's so ambitious because we played in the Juloux trade. He's eleven and the amount of hamstrings were torn totally.
Speaker 4: There's a there's a bucket of deep heat down in the changing rooms that I went down there.
Speaker 1: From our team alone, Lead Baker tore every tendon in his legs.
Speaker 3: The big thing is these said the guys.
Speaker 4: They might be older orthough I say older pro same ages as me, but they still play quite regularly, so they've broken it. That's the key. And then the November team is a mish mash you know around. He's in there, Robert Darnel who heads up, He's in there. And they do raise a lot of money from this game as well, so they have a competition within each team who can raise the most amount of money. They've all got great lip two pays everyone. Every single one of them is rolling a great, great mo so that was good. When our new it was passing with rain, but they did manage to get under it. The greatest drainage. They're at Saint Paul's, my old school. Some terrible photos of me in the pavilion, which Joe Jury took delight and taking photos of them and milking me.
Speaker 3: But great drainage.
Speaker 4: They managed to get a start about two o'clock in the afternoon. So things are well and truly underway down there, and we headed down there tomorrow night, Friday night for an exhibition T twenty match down there. So once day three is over of that match, we're going to roll out there and play a Hamilton invitation or eleven?
Speaker 1: Who they got? Do we know? What are we up against?
Speaker 3: Tim si Fit's one of them.
Speaker 4: He's a couple of other kind of first class cricketers are They're kind of assembled a bit of an all stars, which is a bit disappointing because then I said who you got and I see it's me my nia, but made some contexts. Riley McCullum is going to play for us.
Speaker 3: Oh so there you go, star of the Black class. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's that's the kind of one name that we're rolling out just to try and intimidate them.
Speaker 1: Three of us. Yeah. So we've got a bowler, a working in one fielder.
Speaker 4: That's our Simon Grafius. He's a ill graft away. He's hoping the best. Yeah, we have got a full eleven. But it's going to be an interesting interesting Yeah, we got Look, let's just say we're going to be relying on the ringings.
Speaker 3: There's nine ringings and me and you.
Speaker 1: I heard we've got I heard Lucky Ferguson's using this as a warm up for us, and he's playing for us. So I heard, did you.
Speaker 3: I sent it out to him, but he didn't confume.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I just love the last couple of times we've played some of these games, we've talked shit on to the microphone about having random people on our team, and the other teams have shit their pants.
Speaker 3: You remember they there was a rumor in the DEWLX trades and the weird Neil Wagner.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, that's what it was, and they were fucking shitting themselves. They were like, and we didn't even start that they started that rumor.
Speaker 1: Nah. Well, we pulled up to that thing the night before. I'd had a couple of beers and I was just walking through into the bathroom. I didn't even know we were actually at the event already. Yeah, but we're at the Jewls Tradings eleven and as I was walking through, people were like, hey, do you actually have Neil Wagner and your team? I was like, what how do you know about this? How do you even know about the cricket game? This is the So yeah, anyway, Shane Bond is coming down to play yep for us as well as.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've managed to get him, Yeah, managed to get him down.
Speaker 4: Tim Saudi apparently looking he just lives out in Cambridge's over and roll the arm over.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right, he said. He's having a bit of trouble the short short ball at the moment, so he wants to come down and work that one out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, given one under the arm pit because he knows that Ben Stokes hates it under there.
Speaker 1: So that's right. Yeah, so you're be coming around the workout to pinning it right into your fucking lymph nodes. So yeah, good luck to those of you playing that. Now, there's so many cricket games we're trying to wrap my head. So there's the sin and One that's going on yep. Then we've got the we're playing on Friday night, Yes, Then there's obviously the Black Clash, and then there's the Better Man.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: So we're going to talk to todd est Or a bit later about the Better Man and have great New Zealander. Todd Estill retired eighteen months ago from All cricket. You know New Zealand League spinner places for the black Caps short form in tests. I believe he has got a shift down there focusing on mental health, mainly men's mental health. He's the Better Man charity foundation he runs and just to give it a bit more profile and to get the community along, we've agreed to play a T twenty under lights at Hagley Oval on Sunday the December the eighth down here in christ Hitch So we have we have a chat to him about that. But you know, we haven't got a great record under lights on an international pitch after yeah we have actually, yeah, you're right, we don't have a great record. Just put a full stop on that.
Speaker 1: Under the sun, under the moon, under anything. All right, let's take a quick break and let's come back with todd Estel. It's a great pleasure, honor and privilege to welcome into the podcast for a Thursday morning todd Estel.
Speaker 9: Hi Jans, very well, you're looking very much forward to with our chat today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, listen bit of background, Todd. You retired from Is It All Cricket last year?
Speaker 3: You have you Bend It All?
Speaker 5: Eighteen months ago.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I retired officially, but over the last six weeks I've actually played a T ten competition in Tellas, Texas. Yeah, and then in a New Zealand team to the Hong Kong Sixers which got reinstated.
Speaker 5: So it's been a busy last of the six weeks.
Speaker 3: Oh sweet come back.
Speaker 1: It's the speck of sorts a Sean Johnson retirement, that's it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And you just love it when you come back and you're playing something that you just has such a boyhood, you know, enjoy the like Sean. So you can see in the space right when you get another charts it's that just really cool way of going out and expressing yourself.
Speaker 4: Hey, before we get into it, because obviously we've got a game to talk about down in christ Church where several members of the ACC will once again disgrace an international ground under lights like we did at Eden Park a couple of years ago. But before we get to that, do you want to give a bit of background Todd, Because you've been a busy man since you've hung up the Boots, I mean, and there's no doubt you were involved in this kind of thing before you even hung up the boots. But talk us through what you've been up to with this Better Man initiative.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Well, since retiring, I've started up a charity with my brother and another good mate, Jed Robinson, and it's all about men's mental health and well being. And so essentially we're taking the best parts of when you're in a team, right, the fun, the games, the connection and camaraderie and tying it in with our I guess background and knowledge and positive psychology and well being and just.
Speaker 5: Creating lots of these events and initiatives and courses.
Speaker 9: Which bring people together and then you can layer in some of those deeper, more meaningful sort of mental health concepts. So that's what, yeah, we've loved doing in the last eighteen months or so.
Speaker 4: Do you are you specialize in sports people? Is it all people?
Speaker 6: How?
Speaker 3: I mean? Is it or is it around just sports occasions?
Speaker 5: No, it's all people.
Speaker 9: And look, this cricket game we've got coming up is just a way of I guess, showcasing my networks and tying in with November, and it's just going to be a really cool celebration of that.
Speaker 5: But for us, it's all people.
Speaker 9: I mean, my background since retiring as well has been the mental skills coach, so working with yeah, sports teams, but also corporates people of all background. Better Man is about the community rights, about helping all men, but in particular women as well have been the ones that have really got behind it because they want better men.
Speaker 5: And that's where we're.
Speaker 9: Trying to use our our profile and our backgrounds and our skill sets to help people from all walks of life.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Nice.
Speaker 1: As a mental skills coach, could you give me any advice about developing the yips on the golf course? How do I get out of my own heads? And I'm that driver?
Speaker 9: Well that's I've got actually a charity golf day today at Pigger System, so I'm probably thinking the same thing around hutting.
Speaker 5: So if anything, it's just about you know the next shot, right.
Speaker 9: You're only as good as your next shot, So that's that's all I would say, is will your toes take a breath and then you go for it?
Speaker 1: That's interesting your toasting is that that's not just a balance thing. That's like a I've seen athletes do things like this where they will either like tap their foot behind them or Damian McKenzie smiles, or like a weird little thing like that.
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 3: What does that do?
Speaker 1: It's obviously a thing, right, Yeah.
Speaker 9: It's all about bringing you back to the present moment. So if you will with your toes now right, you're kind of where your feet are. And it's just that real way of being present because so often we're testrifizing, thinking of worst case scenarios, what might happen, what has happened, and it is essentially about managing all those distractions and just coming back to being in the prison.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I love that advice. You're on as good as your next shot. You're going to be waiting a while, and I for what the next shot? Did you see the Caitlin Clark t off on that celebrity golf tournament.
Speaker 3: That is my worst nightmare.
Speaker 4: And now I'm never gonna not that I've ever been invited, but I am invited with a crowd who are in front of my drive, I'm out.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 5: If you're standing off John as well, John Keyespin, someone of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah he did it, Yeah, he did it. In that in the Chasing the Fox last year, I think.
Speaker 1: There's that great footage from the woman back in like the eighties or something. She hit the about four shots straight into the same woman standing in the crowd. She's yelling maker stuff. A bit bit of that.
Speaker 4: So to let's get back to this cricket match because on December the eighth Sunday, a good gentleman's hours. You've assembled a better Man eleven and you are going to play a November kind of acc eleven invitation eleven at Hagley Oval under lights. Like I said, we haven't got a proud record under lights at international venues after being humiliated by the November team there a few years.
Speaker 1: Ago scored one sixty to fifteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah we got we got rolled so early they let us back again and then the wind's got a huge astress because we choked them out for one forty but Danly lost four wickets, So yeah, there is a bit of astress on that. Anyway, you've managed to assemble quite a motley cruise. I mean, the Black Clash is there in January summer calling this the Slack Clash, the better Man versus Mo. You've got people like Joey Wheeler, You've got Marty Banks, James Marshall, Will Hall, Colin Slay, Hurley's going to roll the arm over Aaron Major obviously yourself. What's the story with the actual game? Is everyone welcome to come along?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Look, it's free entry to the game.
Speaker 9: It's five o'clock first ball and there's also hospital corporate packages in the Headley Pavilion if.
Speaker 5: You want to be a part of that as well.
Speaker 9: And so for us, it's just going to be a really awesome opportunity for people to come along and experience Hagley.
Speaker 5: It's a chance for redemption there.
Speaker 9: Gulane Peoples under lights, it's on the New Zealand versus England Test wicket as well. So to be able to do that and have that experience so many is going to be one of those things that you're mentioned to the grandkids for many years to come.
Speaker 1: Enough, I've made selection yet, but me off the back of a Test match worker with my stock wrong and it'll be turning square lanes. Well yeah, I'd like to make myself eligible for there is.
Speaker 4: I haven't told you this man, I but this Friday night we've got a T twenty match is against because November are playing sid And Cricket Club at the moment on a five day Test match, which is I've got the overs on six and a half groins being torn by these middle age But on Friday night we're headed to Hamilton on Friday night for a quick tea twenty against a it seems like a Hamilton B Gray B celebrity eleven. O. SI fe it's playing tim sif it's playing Morgan. Oh yeah, not Morgan, SI, I'd prefer if Morgan was playing. So yeah, I think we're playing on a grass wicket there and I've already talked up your wrongins. So this is almost a trial of sorts this Friday night in Hamilton and Hamilton against this star studded Hamilton celebrity eleven.
Speaker 1: I need to get a knit in there because I've never knit either, so I haven't bold and anger and over a year.
Speaker 4: I think it's best if you don't. And this current state yeah just going Cole.
Speaker 5: And look, I mean off spot for a leg spinner.
Speaker 9: So you look more than happy to have you on on the better Man team or November eleven, So it would be great to have another leg spinner, yeah, mixed.
Speaker 1: Well, the dirty secret about me, Todd is I'm actually I can't bowl leg spin. I can only bowl a wrong and I have talked to Gary Stead about it. He gave me a couple of drills to go by and practice. He's uncoachable, Todd. He's uncoachable.
Speaker 4: I've seen the footage he had Gary Stead down on his knees in the foyer of TV and Z during the launch of the cricket season.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I should probably put that in context.
Speaker 4: He was he was trying to teach him how to bowl a leg spinner as opposed to just bowling wrong ins. But like I said, uncoachable.
Speaker 1: It's a risk position issue, as I'm sure you're aware, Todd. But it is a vicious wrong and it's a shotgun though I can't I can't control.
Speaker 3: Cool. Well. So that's the details on that.
Speaker 4: If you're anywhere near christ Church Sunday, the eighth December, Hagley Oval, first ball at five pm, you can bring a chili.
Speaker 3: Bring bring a picnic and just park up on the bank. I take it, Todd. Enjoy the day.
Speaker 4: There's going to be some great cricket and some really average cricket being played. Mainly from the likes of myself and Ben Hurley, but Karen Reid said he's going to use it as a bit of a net for his Black Clash match in January, and be good to see the likes of Joe Wheeler.
Speaker 3: Bender's back. Who's teams here on?
Speaker 6: Here?
Speaker 3: Is he on our team? Joe Wheeler y.
Speaker 5: Yes, good, Yeah, there's a lot of names there.
Speaker 9: It's just going to be a really special occasion to bring everyone together to kind of showcase, like you say, a little bit of creating ability, but more a chance for people to come along and enjoy Hagling Oval experience, you know, on the bank, bring a picnic and it will be that charity match. So you can't get at first ball. I think that's important. It'll be seeing flavor.
Speaker 5: It starts to have a bowl and we'll make it that.
Speaker 9: Yeah again, it might be like if you lose twelve to fifteen wickets, that's okay, we'll make it twenty overs in the matter what each innings.
Speaker 3: It sounds like my kind of game.
Speaker 1: Well, we need that very good.
Speaker 4: So all the details better man dot org dot in zid go check that out.
Speaker 3: You're doing great things. So i'd keep it up. You're doing the Lord's work.
Speaker 4: Good luck out in the golf course today, make sure you strike that first drive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks guys, I appreciate it.
Speaker 9: Nice to connect then, and yeah, we look forward to having you involved for the game and thank you for what you're doing as well.
Speaker 5: Appreciate it.
Speaker 1: We are selling our nineteen ninety eight Ford falcon Ute exclusively on auto Trader, with all proceeds going to November in z and you can bid on the bad Boy now. It is up over twelve grand now lane.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 4: It was the talk of the town yesterday in Hamilton. If you drive it down there, No I didn't, but there was talk about the how much it's going to go for and you know, should I get on there now or later?
Speaker 3: And I was like, get on there now. It's stalled at twelve and a half.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 1: The problem with these auctions, I find it from my trade me experience, is that it just shoots. It shoots up at the end there, okay, and so but yeah, if you want to check out the listing on auto Trader, you can text ute to three two three six for a direct link to the listing. And while you're they're telling you Zealand about your car for free on Auto Trader five thousand dollars worth of free stuff and their vouchers and a phone, a beer fridge, a job site radio. So basically the first five grand you spend is free, and then from then you're bedding.
Speaker 4: One of the guys yesterday said I might get it just to drive it around the farm and bring the bring the stock in. I was like, I don't think those high profile tires are going to.
Speaker 3: Work on the far. I think it's more of a street ute rather than a farm mute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not. It is not a farm mute. The back wheels will spin, you'll be stuck.
Speaker 3: I didn't put them off.
Speaker 1: I said ship, yeah, absolutely, Man, twenty grand, where are you going to get a work oute for that? So yeah, he should text you to three two three six. All right, let us get to yours please.
Speaker 7: Yours please, rod By Leader, I mean, if we got to get through today, fight first, call it yours please.
Speaker 5: Good o.
Speaker 10: Fellas here just on the not knowing who someone famous was chat My wife was like, oh, there's such a cute dog, and was petting the dog and chatting to this guy about his dog, and we walked off and I was like, do you know who that was?
Speaker 5: Baby?
Speaker 6: And she's like nah, And I'm like, there's Damien McKenzie's a fucking all black. But I guess he liked that because, you know, he wasn't just getting absolutely punished, he was just getting chat about his dog.
Speaker 4: I think we've all kind of been there were mistaken just actually I can't.
Speaker 3: I was trying to remember if I've done it.
Speaker 1: Well, you were talking about the Sean, talking about Seawan Johnson talking to the Cold Play guys.
Speaker 4: I think of Damian McKenzie's quite distinctive looking. Yeah, yes, you know what I mean, Like, he's not a He's not a Ben Smith, not God, you see, thousands have been Smiths every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess the thing with him is he he also doesn't look like Luke Jacobson. You know, right, you could be forgiven for thinking he you know, you wouldn't know straight away that he was a professional athlete.
Speaker 3: Yes, the summer Penny Fee now walks in the room. You go, guy's huge.
Speaker 1: Just here a footy player.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know, yeah, I see what you mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Roger toy busus ship walks in. You take one look at his cards. You, I reckon he plays rugby, and you'd be right. But yeah, no, that is a good point. I spent a night on the purse with a guy from Nesian Mystic the No he was in a Ni Mystic first concert I ever went to. My mum drove me up from way to christ Chips to go and watch n Mystic and I told him that through yelled at into his ear or spinning all over him blind drunk on a rooftop bar and Dubai. Uh yeah, it's it must happen more than you'd think, just having a chin wag with someone and then finding out that they're really famous, and I reckon that love it. I'm not a caller here yours please?
Speaker 9: Yeah, get a boys, I may have a solution to your camel problem.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I know a guy that has the one from Sylvia Park, from the golf course there.
Speaker 5: There are mini golf course around the world one Julane.
Speaker 9: I can also squeeze you in your outboard service if you wish much love.
Speaker 4: That's that's a double where mere camel and a service for my six horse power.
Speaker 1: I've googled the Sylvia Park camel. I can't find a picture of it.
Speaker 4: I know, I know what he means. Yeah, it's the kind of a fiberglass camel. Yes, yeah, that would be good, but just need some.
Speaker 3: Sort of prop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I looked up the inflatable ones and sure enough, yesterday I heard the yules, please around, get onto Eli Eli Express and just get a bunch. They were like one of them were forty bucks and there. Okay, they're the inflatable put your legs in there, inflate up one of the fourteen dollars each.
Speaker 3: But it didn't. I really got her camel.
Speaker 4: No, it looked like it could have been a horse, that could have been a cat. It was just a ten colored inflatable thing.
Speaker 1: If the person who's sent that and could get a photo of the Silvere Park camel send it in. It just has to look like a camel, which I'm sure it does, but I'd like to see it.
Speaker 3: Is it sexy because it needs to be sexy.
Speaker 1: Is it's sixy What could we do to make it sexy? They do have a World's sixty at camel competition every year.
Speaker 4: They do, and the prize money is insane eye watering.
Speaker 3: It is eyewatering.
Speaker 4: I've been in WW when they had the camel Beauty contest, that's what.
Speaker 3: They call it.
Speaker 4: I know that's just and that the first price is something. This is not exaggerating. It's like ten million US because they try and encourage, you know, the better ways, the better and old ways of breeding camels and stuff.
Speaker 3: So if they make it incentive enough.
Speaker 4: They also have a date arranging competition where you arrange dates in a different platter and a different type.
Speaker 1: Oh right, the fruit. Yeah, not a date arrangement and you date the camel.
Speaker 3: So dates, date delicious and dates. They have data ranging.
Speaker 4: And and camel beauty contest. But yeah, look, if we could get that, put it on casters and just lead that around Sedon Park.
Speaker 1: We're going a couple of weeks, yeah, but we need to get onto it.
Speaker 12: Shut.
Speaker 1: We send us in a photo of that camel if you could now they call it mules.
Speaker 11: Please afternoon, gents. I can actually get you a camel. I've got very strong links to the Ethiopian community through my partner and my father and lawa. I spoke to him about it, and we'll get you a whole camel. It will have no head, no hooves, be skinned and probably broken down. But give us a three week lead time, we get you one all the way from Australia. So yeah, give us a belt and we'll get that sorted.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, it kind of needs to look like a camel. It can't be bits of a camel.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a hard sell. It's just so Smithy explain to us.
Speaker 4: Why they're walking around with the carcass, the dismembered carcass of what looks to be a horse.
Speaker 1: They've got a camel on a spit camel meats.
Speaker 3: Have you tried camel meat when? No, not the greatest yet.
Speaker 4: They slow cook it for like two days and it's a dark kind of fatty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 1: I look at I look at a camel and think that's not good.
Speaker 4: But it needs needs mass when you're traveling across the desert. It's basically a walking pantry. I well, look, I think, hmm. It can't be the only thing we do.
Speaker 1: But if we get hold of the Sylvia Park camel and then also serve up camel, we've got our mates that ran the taco shop at the Black cloub That's true. When you won the meat raffle at the Mount Club and we didn't know what to do with it, so we took it to a taco shop and they cooked it up for us. Maybe we could get them. Look, hey, thanks very much for helping us out last year. How do you feel about a rotisary camel?
Speaker 3: Is that doable?
Speaker 1: I could do it. Nothing seemed like a problem for now.
Speaker 12: He was.
Speaker 3: He was great. So maybe we just get the heat.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sixty is part off the camera space?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Not call here your space?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 12: Every time when I start your podcast and I hear the old what a better way to start your day than a cannon?
Speaker 5: Ex? Well, I just I'm just picturing what a better way to.
Speaker 3: Start your day of the cannon?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well you can open whatever can you want? My friend?
Speaker 4: And if it's a cannon, whire pears, it's a cannon whi pears powerful.
Speaker 3: Two more to game?
Speaker 1: Yeah you get.
Speaker 12: And I while we're talking about forgetting about our personal lives and then dowling into our personal lives. Was your partner in crime involved in the elephant transportation the other week?
Speaker 5: I was involved lifting it out, not me? First leave someone I know? Yeah it was cool. Now we got no more elephants?
Speaker 12: What's ha in there give us the personal scoop on that.
Speaker 5: We need more elephants. Look named someone an elephant.
Speaker 3: Good, finish a lot there.
Speaker 1: Now she had nothing to do with that. She didn't work with the elephant.
Speaker 4: So we now got no elephants and no camels.
Speaker 1: No, no camels, but we can import camel meat and there is a five O class one somewhere and work.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think the thing with that elephant is they the way they work is they need to breed every so often. There was no breeding male here.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: Also they need to be in a herd, yeah, because they get they get lonely back. Yeah, imagine it just being no matter how cool the zoo is a cool zoo, but if you're on your own, yeah, need an other big nose to hang out with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she's gone to join snuffleff I guess over there in Australia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got a herd to join.
Speaker 4: It'd be funny when it all you got to do is hang out with these kind of heirless monkeys that keep feeding you and washing you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like these guys. Yeah. Yeah, So now she had nothing to do with that. One more call of your space.
Speaker 12: Yeah, gooda every time when I start your podcast, so I hear the old What a better way to start your day?
Speaker 1: Alright, already here there one right, let's not this thing on the head. We will be back tomorrow for another episode of the gender podcast.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to. The ACC's a gender podcast brought to you by Export Ultra. For more episodes, like and follow on iHeartRadio form you get your podcasts