Speaker 1: Live for the Export Beer Garden Studio, brought to you, as always by Export Ultra of the Beer for here. This is the Agenda Podcast for the second of September.
Speaker 2: The Agenda Podcast, the home of Sporting Nonsense and clap Trap, brought to you by Export.
Speaker 1: A vulture made it through winter as it spring spring sprung yesterday.
Speaker 3: It's certainly dead.
Speaker 1: The grasses rise. Wonder where the flowers is. It felt like, well at least up in the top of the North Island, that the weather woke up and was just like, oh fuck, is it spring? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He goes go go a bit a bit of lightning and thunder overnight just to finish winter off.
Speaker 1: Yep, and then sunshine, rainbows, lollipops. The next day, went out for a pint on the north shore over your neck of the woods. Yes, yeah, bloody beautiful over there, rosies, red hot contena.
Speaker 3: Overlooking the playground.
Speaker 1: Overlooking the playground, absolutely rammed to good thing about that playground. It's a beautiful playground, quite tall lighthouse sort of fixture, and then there's like a drawbridge your kids can crawl across to like another thing, and it's all entirely enclosed. Yeah, obviously from a safety perspective, but then also I presume once your kids are in there, it's like, fuck, whatever goes on, I know where they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I spend a lot of time at that Checkapoonic playground and a lot of time at that particular bar. You were at this where you could get a seat on the balcony and you could have a line of sight of the playground, and I reckon you could get through three pints before your kids notice you were missing yep, and then they'd be looking around, and then you go okay, and you've got to go show face and then send them back up the tower and then go with another.
Speaker 1: Beer, because there's that period there where kids like shit. As long as they stay quiet, Dad's not going to notice that I've been on this playground for ages.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And meanwhile, yeah, you're on the other side, like, as long as they stay quiet, I can get about ten more beers. I don't understand why New Zealand we don't have more playgrounds at pubs. I feel like that should be a staple of a New Zealand pub.
Speaker 3: I think it's pretty punishing for people who don't have kids.
Speaker 1: Definitely, Yeah, so I think that's.
Speaker 3: Where that comes down to, Like you want to go to Hey, do you want to go to this pub. It's got a mass of full playground and your mate's got no kids. You can go, you can go get fucked. Yeah I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go to basically the same thing, but without the kids. How about that? What about playgrounds for adults?
Speaker 3: I don't want to take my kids to the pub.
Speaker 1: Essentially that is a pub. Yeah, so don't encourage me. That's fair. That is fair. Across the weekend, the Greatest New Zealander is getting to the pointy end as well up and beat Stacy on Saturday. My dad rang me yesterday afternoon, Happy Father's Day at all the father's globally, and he said, Upham's gonna take the whole fucking thing. He's going to win the whole thing. Do you think he's like, there's just people, you know, people love Charlie Upham. I also said that I think that Charlie Upham was just lucky he was born when he was, because at any other point in history he might have been a bit too much for general population. Yeah, he was. If you read that chasing Charlie book. He's yeah his full noise. Yeah, apparently good bugger. You know, gold members of the army so came across him a couple of times.
Speaker 3: I think I'd certainly want him in my battalion. Oh yeah, I'd certainly want him at the front with a backpack full of grenades, just halfened them into Yeah, well, shine boxes were left, right and center.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, on Saturday he went into Stacy jones pearl box with a backpack full of fifteen grenades and lit him up. Yeah. So that's the end of Stacy Jones for the Greatest New Zealander of all time and the end The quarterfinals kicked off, well, actually kicked off with up in v Stacey and then Dame Lisa yesterday beat Bruce McLaren in the first quarter final.
Speaker 3: Oh so I do think that's recency biased, but the go that's me.
Speaker 1: I did vote for Bruce, Oh you did? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Things are getting really heated in the comments on that one as well. No, I didn't think Bruce. I don't think Bruce. Well, look he made some fast cars. I just don't. I don't think about Bruce McLaren very often.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a global brand, though, it.
Speaker 1: Is, but I only live in New Zealand, so I don't you know, if I lived all over the world, that would probably have a bigger.
Speaker 3: Potentially one of the biggest global brands outside of the All Blacks. You got All Blacks McLaren. I guarantee if what you said to someon Watson McLaren's it's a cat, but he's not associated musing on so much, people probably ain't know that it was a key we but we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's all I think of, what like every now and then if I see McLaren, I'm like, oh, yeah, that's right, that ke we did this.
Speaker 3: And also you think about how big Formula one is now and McLaren are knocking on the door. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, they are putting the ships that red Bull Van strap On is in trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, yeah. I don't know. Well anyway, apparently neither does anyone else. So that's why Lisa beat Bruce McLaren in the first quarter final. And then today it's Richie versus Dave Dobbin. It's going to be a blood bath.
Speaker 3: I'm afraid. Yeah, I love Dobbo, but Richie'll take him.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to be Richie as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's only going to get spicy when Richie comes up against Dame Lisa or Upham, Yeah, or Hilary Yeah, Hillary, Barry's no, She's gone, yeah, wrist and power Hills Bears.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that, I really think that Upham's going to take the whole thing out. And I just think that why that is is because a lot of these people are like the kind of trivial herald the giraft no disrespect to him and shout out to the Life Education Trust for getting involved when he was up against Richie. Yeah, God blessed them. They had a crack. They shared it on their own Instagram. But Charles Upham was a war hero and something that was actually quite consequential. Were the most consequential conflict of maybe human existence, and he, you know, played a big part of it. So it's like that versus just the fourth Square guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, what about a final of Sir Edmund Hillary versus Charles Upham.
Speaker 1: I think again, Charles Upham, you know, Rea, Yeah, because if d Hillary didn't climb that hell, someone else was going to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he also drove a messy Ferguson into the south Pole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if he didn't do that, I daresay no one would have and we still would have been sweet. You know. But if Charlie Upham didn't charge those pill boxes with nothing but a fucking you know, Kiwi flag and in fifteen grenades g string and a a grenade pin between his teeth, then you know, we might be speaking German. And I think that's why. I think that's why he's running rough shot over the competition so far. And I also think that's probably the same for Richie because if he, you know, it wasn't the captain, we may not have won those World Cups. Idea say, the porthills would still be on fire if he wasn't flying his helicopters. So yeah, I think that they're heating for a collision course. I need to check the Oh it's quarter finals now, so yeah, I reckon it's going to be those two.
Speaker 3: So where we have a winner by the.
Speaker 1: End of the week, we're gonna have a winner. By the end of the week, we're going to have crowned the greatest New Zealander of all time. And that's when the hard work begins, because we then need to start campaigning Chris Luxen to change the twenty dollar note, which, if you don't remember, at the start of this whole thing, we realized that the twenty dollar note doesn't have a famous New Zealander on it. All it's got is on one side a hawk, which I pray they have a license for, and then on the other side it's the Queen. Queen. Well, queen, he's did so shout the Queen no more. So we've got to replace her. And I think it's boring to replace her with the king. So we need campaign for whoever our greatest New Zealander of all timers.
Speaker 3: That's sure. Shaton want big ears on it.
Speaker 1: And if it's in Hillary, then he's going to be on two.
Speaker 3: That's true. She's already got one.
Speaker 1: He's going to be on the five, and he's going to be on the twenty. So God bless him. Maybe that counts against him when he comes up against someone Charlie Upham on the twenty dollar.
Speaker 3: I don't think you know one would have a problem with that, just like he should be mid throw yeah, like it was a grenade in hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah one or Richie Again, I don't think any one would have an issue with that Dave Dublin. Maybe I don't know anyway. All right, let's take a break there. There's been so much sport over the weekend. We need to dive into all of it. So we'll take quick break and come right back. We started at the top with the all blacks ge lane this morning. This morning, I was going at the gym. Did you think we'd be straight into the gym that quickly? No, anyway, we are. Yeah. You can go to the gym quite often, quite often. Ye. Yeah, and I see you know the same people when you go that frequently, you sort of get to know each other and you do anything you just go there. Yeah, that was a pretty gruesome back and buy subsession this morning. And if you don't believe me, you can ask my dear friend Ian Jones, who I saw again this morning at the gym. And when I saw herm he was on the bench press. He comes over, looked over and sigredated her and he goes discipline man, And I was like, I'm here, Yeah, that's what I said. I was just like, Monday's the most important day, Camo, I'm here, I'm doing the damn thing. And he goes, Nah, the fucking all blacks. I was like, oh, yeah, of course, and he said for him, it was just so disappointing all of the penalties that we gave away. Penalty count was fourteen to five. I said, oh, the TJ one did my head and he yelled at the riff. He said what the fuck was that to theriff, and the riff immediately pinged him for it, and come. I was saying, oh, I didn't mind that one because it was like random, you couldn't have predicted that, But there were a lot of other ones that were like, come on, you know, the riff's blowing this up tonight, so do you keep doing it.
Speaker 3: I don't blame TJ because that penalty. I don't think he was yelling what the fuck was that to the ref. The Sagan player was all over the place on the other side of the ruck and yeah, he's a he's a sitting duck for milking those penalties, and he tripped over him, and I think it's when he said what the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wasn't saying what was that for?
Speaker 3: Not calling No, he was like the fact that this guy was rolling around in his side of the ruck. So yeah, but it did shut him up did it well?
Speaker 1: But they played well.
Speaker 3: Shit, they played well for seventy minutes that first half. I thought they played well. I thought we were into it, Like Adean Jones had Carma in the back of my head yelling at me.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And also like, I mean, the player of the day goes to the s African broadcaster for not playing the angle of the embongie knock on. Yep, they've saved that replay until the kickoff had been taken, yes, which means it's impossible to go back. Yeah, So good on them. Congratulations to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did a great job. I gotta be honest. The spectacle of that game was fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: Like close to the crow, oh, the crowded right.
Speaker 1: On top of here, the eye level with the field as well. I feel that the field's like marginally raised or something. The stands rise vertically, so basically they've hung the gallery off the side of basically a vertical stand up all right on top of here. The flyover was sicked. There were like fireworks that went off. It was just incredible. It was such an atmosphere. And I was watching it with my missus yesterday and she was just like I've never seen a crowd this fired up for a rugby game. They would go on nuts.
Speaker 3: I fucking love it.
Speaker 1: They were going ape shit. There was a guy dressed up as Drick as dupless in the crowd. Did you see that? The camera zoomed in on the crowd and he's in there and he's shirtless with these like pit vipers and a fake UFC belt on. They were going ape shit. Man. They were chanting the whole way through the hacker.
Speaker 3: And what timing for the flyover in the middle of the hacker as well? Yeah, so drowned out the hacker they let five weeks off. They were singing some song. I don't know what song I was singing in the between the hacker, but they all Blacks say the first twenty minutes they were all over South Africa and then that last ten was very unal Blacks. That last ten we never dropped nuts in the last team, but we have done in the last few test matches we particularate against.
Speaker 1: Again. Yeah, I thought because I didn't look full disclosure, I did not set an alarm and watch this at three am. I watched it when I woke up on Sunday morning. I woke up, my breakfast for my messages, took it to church, came home, and then watched the replay. And I didn't do any of that, And when there was about fifteen minutes left to go, it's like, how the fuck do we lose this? Yeah? Like that it was twenty seven nineteen. I was like, we don't lose from here. But I knew the score, so I was like, this is wild. I'm interested to see how this comes about. And it just sort of it didn't happen in a blink of an eye. It just happened over time. You're like, all of a sudden, you're like, hang on, are we losing? And then I felt like in our last five to ten minutes, we were still kicking the ball away when it was like we need to score a try.
Speaker 3: We also also turned down a penalty another three points to take it a step further away from them. When it was I think I was twenty seven to seventeen or yeah, we were up by ten, yeah, and we declined a pin. I was like, put it into the corner. I thought, come on, you know that's that's.
Speaker 1: A little bit almost arrogant. Yeah, you want to take the points because if it was a World Cup final, I think you would have taken the points. That's treat it like, yeah, the Bongi and Bunambi try, I don't. I mean, I know that a lot's been made of it on the highlights, and I think that the reason that's blown up is because a lot of people, because it was three am, didn't watch the game live. That was the first try that they scored, so yeah, there was still time for us to rictify it. That's not why we.
Speaker 3: Lost, no, No, But I mean, but it was a pretty glaring But boy.
Speaker 1: Did they bomb that call. And it's like I think that And again I was talking to a close personal friend of mine at the gym this morning and Jones on if you know, but he he was saying, let's just been the TMO. What's the point, Like, if you're going to stop down, go all over all of these replays and still get it wrong, didn't been it?
Speaker 3: Well, they stopped the replays, but they didn't show They didn't show the crowd. They didn't show that. No, they didn't show the replay that made it look really obvious.
Speaker 1: Yeah to anyone, Nah, because idea, say the crowd would have picked up on it.
Speaker 3: Oh well, even you could see you could actually see him when after he scores it, he doesn't celebrate. I don't know if you notice. He just puts his head down and his teammates come over and you know, given and they celebrate, and you could.
Speaker 1: Tell he was like, I did not I did not score that try.
Speaker 3: And then the guy in the tracks gave hold hold camera four, hold it, do not release the furge of camera four.
Speaker 1: And Tony Johnson even said that on the commentary as well. It was just like, they're not going to we won't see that replay again. Sure enough they didn't, but I like, I don't mind. I think it's even more egregious that you have all this technology and still they gave that. You know what I mean, because if you win and watched like a senior BS game down at your local club, those tries get given all the time, and only the dude and the good lord above knows that he didn't score that try. Yeah, so, and that doesn't heard as much as they have all of the different available angles and they still sucked it up. That that's harder to stomach. But having said all of that, like I said before, we still had plenty of time to turn that one around. And also I do feel a little bit of vindication for saying on Friday that I didn't think we're going to win this game. It's not something I like to be right about, but I like to be right. Fourteen to five penalty count, which is ridiculous, and the offer song of fussy binning was probably the one of the biggest turning points on it. As soon as you're down to fourteen men against the box.
Speaker 3: Well, either reason why his nickname is off of the field, it's.
Speaker 1: The position he plays as well, you know, like you fuck all you can do. You're a big bastard. You're about he's about six foot four, I know.
Speaker 3: And getting down to do any sort of Yeah, he's always going to get He's always in trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So look, we play them again? What next weekend? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Back this weekend, this weekend, back to back and Cape Town yeap?
Speaker 1: How do we go Sea Level? Do you reckon? Ah?
Speaker 3: I will take the next one. I think I'll take confidence from that and say, hey, we had them for seventy minutes of that game. Yeah, And I think so thef'll be like, oh shit, these guys can play.
Speaker 1: If Ian Foster was still the coach, would we be calling for his head after that game?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Knock it off, mob it off.
Speaker 1: Speaking of big calls over the weekend, the Warriors. They won against the Sharks thirty to twenty eight, and in the end it was a Shawn Johnson masterclass. I'm gonna be honest. I called this game with Dihendrid on Saturday, and the Sharks ran in three tries just before halftime.
Speaker 3: I went to bed. Yeah, I was loving your call.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: I was enjoying it. But it was late and it was twenty points to six or twenty points to four or whatever four and I went to bed. I did when we scored that first try. Admittedly I jumped on the bandwagon. I chucked twenty on the Warriors to win. I was like, these guys are on and then bang bang bang try to try try and I was like a bigger and the only way I knew when in the morning didn't even look at the results. I looked at my tab account and I was like, dang.
Speaker 1: What happened? What happened here?
Speaker 3: Is that a refund? And then I was like, Warriors win by one to twelve. I was like, yeah, beauty.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. I'm gonna be honest, this is this will probably be the most unpatriotic thing I say today. I didn't, not that I didn't care, but I saw everyone was so jazzed about that when yesterday they're like, oh, worries there one.
Speaker 3: I think it was more an ESJ scened off. It was more for Shawnee Jay, Like if it wasn't his last game, I don't think there would have been the level of jazz no about it and fizz because it was the fact that he's pretty much shut up the victory his last game. That was what that was about.
Speaker 1: Didn't appreciate. Everyone had the same take on social media. It was like, oh, the script was in beautiful script. I was like, no, the script script grand final. The script is it finishing fourteenth and not having a chance of making the eighth for the last month and a half. You know, but yes, if it was going to be his last game, then you know you could do worse than setting up three tries two line breaks essentially winning us the game single handedly. Did you see his wife sign in the crowd?
Speaker 3: Yes? I can still play with Sean John.
Speaker 1: I can still play with Seawan Johnson. Then I saw on his Instagram he posted a screenshot. She texted him and said, hey, can you set up in the spare room. I'm spreading out tonight. So that just goes to show even if you're Shawn Johnson and you single handedly win the Warrior is a game, and your last well.
Speaker 3: Let's just let's just be thankful as his wife holding that sign up, as opposed to if it was some random you'd be like, you've thrown down with Sewan and you know what, have.
Speaker 1: You been watching any of the Paralympics across the weekend. We're on the we're on the board, three medals on the board.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be honest with you, a bit over Olympics, So I have not really dipped into this.
Speaker 1: They should They should run them concurrently, which is where Pairer came from. It's supposed to run parallel with the Olympics. But you're right, it's it's so draining watching the Olympics that eventually you're like, I don't know if I can do much more.
Speaker 3: I'm also quite confused about how they categorize the you know, like if someone's disabled with whether with which appendage, and then there's the mentally impaired, and you know what I mean, it's all going on. I don't understand how you can put someone with no legs against someone with no arms. Yeah, it's like, how do they what's the algorithm that they use to put those people in the different classes? I'm waiting through something here that I shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to steal you away from this one as well before we start speculating as to how they're doing that. Anna Taylor she won silver in the woman's C four three thousand meter individual pursuit. Daniel Edgson's sprinter she won silver and the woman's two hundred meters, and then Nicole Murray she got bronze and the woman's three thousand meter individual pursuit. So we're on the board two silvers in one bronze so far in this campaign already. But the one that caught my eye across the weekend was the Iranians sit downolleyball player. Have you seen this?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Have you seen the sit down volleyballs? So it's for it's a great level for people who, like you're saying before, like if you don't have movement of your legs, maybe you don't have your legs. It makes a lot of sense. You're all sitting down, and so you basically more or less stuck where you are, and then the nets lower as well. The Iranians have a player who goes by the name of Mouzad. He is the second tallest man in the world and he plays sit down volleyball. He is the seventh tallest human in recorded history. He is eight foot two inches tall and he plays volleyball sitting down. He can hit a ball that is six foot four inches or one hundred and ninety five centimeters in the air from a seated position. I don't think I could reach that standing up.
Speaker 3: Is he normally in a chair in a wheelchair?
Speaker 1: Well, that's a very interesting question. So he grew to the freakish height of eight feet two inches tall because of an overactive petuitary gland when he's a kid, in going through his growth spurt, his bike broke his pelvis and the rest of his body kept growing except for the league on the broken side. And so he's got one leg that's about a foot shorter than the other one. Wow, So he can't really walk. So that's why he's into the seated.
Speaker 3: Volleyball so he can spike seated, Oh fuck you, and they sit him right up the front of the net.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine going to the Paralympics for sit down volleyball and you park up opposite a guy who is eight feet two inches?
Speaker 3: All that's like that for that footage of that under sixteen women's basketball tournament and that Chinese athlete. Oh yes it and it was just insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, as long as the net is the same heighth in this volleyball game where you don't stand a chance, it should come as no surprise then. Since his debut in twenty sixteen, Iran have won two Parallembic Golds, the only two that were available, and two successive World titles, the only two that were available. He is three times the Player of the Year and sit down volleyball. Can you imagine coming up against that guy rotal Ah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've also I've caught a glimpse of that. I don't know what it's a special name for it enough forgoting what it is, but it's that kind of like.
Speaker 1: Bowls butcher butcher. Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is the one where they they've got like a ramp and they let go of the ball, right, but.
Speaker 3: They can throw it as well. Yeah, right, but they don't rightly roll. They kind of almost like giant hecky sets.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that one's quite good. It's just it's just all tactics at that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I watched a guy used today with no arms shoot the smack being in the middle of the target on the archery range. I think he won gold. It was like, did send. It could not have been any more central. I watched him do it. I still don't know how. I don't know how he was holding it. I don't know how he let go, what was what he was holding the string with? And he fucking acete it Jesus Christ. And then they zoom out and show you how far it is and it's like thirty odd meters away. This thing is ridiculous. So yeah, I've been. I've been. I've been enjoying the few bits of the Paralympics that I've seen thus far. I reckon, they should get that bloken at the a foot one dude in a wheelchair and one get him on the basketball court, get him on the old medible. He might be the first guy in a wheelchair to dunk at a foot one right, Let's take quick break and we come back. Plenty messages from across the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yours please, brought you by Leader Home of the.
Speaker 1: An Apologize to anyone who couldn't get their message through. We get so many of them across the weekend these days, so they can't all make it into the show. So first call here yours please Monday morning.
Speaker 2: Me again.
Speaker 4: How good was the weekend? The All Blacks should have wonder if that try was ruled properly, we would have won. How good was the A three eighty or whatever it was? Flyover Emirates as South Africa got that do buy money now they got that error of money, they got that briefcase money.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how about you get a flyover if working?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think yeah, I think they're sponsored by Emirates.
Speaker 1: I think yeah, it's Emirates stadium. Now it's Amore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I think there was would have been an issue with the Sefkan Airlines went over the top. It'd be funny if they did un sanctioned one and you had both of them coming both directions.
Speaker 1: Well, but who's who sponsors our stadiums? There? So the caketin sky. So they don't what would they have, just like a free subscription.
Speaker 3: Usual on sponsored the or Blacks. You know they've got all those ads of them pulling in a plane and ship like that. Yeah right, so there, I mean you just fly like an a tr really low over the top of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah right. I was gonna say Orange Theory Stadium down there and christs, they can come out and do a fitness class.
Speaker 3: I know it's changed now, it's it's it's the polo landing.
Speaker 1: What's apollo?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Full soyth Park could come out and have a lawsuit.
Speaker 3: Or some yeah, maybe some investments, yeah, side bars investments yeah yeah, well and then you got eating Park.
Speaker 1: No sponsor. Oh, Matt Heath could go out onto the field.
Speaker 3: We could shoot him across the field.
Speaker 1: Out of a cannon with a glass of red wine, blue scarf on.
Speaker 3: And a blue scarf and a heard on his juicy on yeah, and a warrior's.
Speaker 1: Hat yeah, and a bottle of red one another call here yourslease.
Speaker 4: I'm sure everybody's got the same question. How come the William with Alice cups in New Zealand. Don't South Africa win it? What's the goss there? Do we just get it because we're better anyway? It's like, yeah, you bet us in the final, but you guys take it home.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, we're just a bit of guys. Yeah, so they gave it to us. And also it's just a replica.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyone who wins the World Cup gets a replica.
Speaker 1: They only get to hold it for two years. Come. I was saying, look, they the original, the actual original. Yeah, you should get it for all four. You should get it right up until you don't have it anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they probably don't trust them. They're probably because three years out and be like you got their cap. Yeah, gives them a little bit of leeway if Eonny wins that wins a replica. So New Zealander got a few of them around. One of them's down in Wellington, one of them is at the Order Experience and the other one is on the mental piece at Richie mccau's house.
Speaker 1: Is it.
Speaker 3: I don't know how many we won. Three of them were Yeah, there's three somewhere there are.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We they make you put on the gloves to touch it as well.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 1: They didn't know you get your hands all over there all right. The gloves thing has always been so wanky to me. Who gives a shit? Not cooler here you're spooz.
Speaker 5: Good day boys, it's chris by cock Care. I've seen on the news this morning to New Zealand's yacht got dropped from its crane after their race this morning. Do you think that might be an inside job to tie into the billionaires yacht being hit by the Thorpino a couple of weeks ago?
Speaker 6: Anyway?
Speaker 4: Who wrote?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, so the conspiracy theory deepens.
Speaker 1: How does the what is it, AC seventy five, whatever it is, how does that tie into the whole thing?
Speaker 3: Well, they just dropped it onto its cradle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it was just a crane driver. Who. I don't know if you've met any crane drivers, but they are prone to drop and shit every now and then.
Speaker 3: I think they got their own crane driver. They flew them over. It's just one job.
Speaker 1: Still a crane driver. Though there actually a crane driver on a plane, Still a crane driver. Crane driver in Barcelona is still a crane driver. And I've met a few. Did you see the footage of it? No, I haven't it wasn't like a massive drop from heights obviously, just like let it out too quick and it just it just took a square out of the hull there. I don't know. I don't think there'd be too much damaged to Also, the hull doesn't touch the water.
Speaker 3: They were up and racing the next day, and one I think didn't again that someone pulled out. The French pulled out straight away. But then they had a tight race against the US or something. But it's all a bit new kiss until the final race.
Speaker 1: Another cool here you hey.
Speaker 6: So when you become a citizen, here's what you gotta do. You want to jump off Facebook marketplace. You got to find the cheapest clapped commodore you can get. You buy that bitch. You jump in with all your boys in it, and you start heading down to Hamilton. Now you need to go to the mobile the middle of town, a couple of houses down to the tinny house. You go in there.
Speaker 1: You need to have a tinny.
Speaker 6: You start hitding back up to Awkland cock as a chick, pull over a dreary light, the back tires up to a massive burnout and then you get the car and pounded. Now that is how I to celebrate residency.
Speaker 3: I agree with all of that, except it's go to the VP and FIDE, not the mobile. Oh yeah, because that's just down the road from Fifthfield Bridge here, that's where all the light that's where you go.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: You put your car with petrol and you get a few liters of diesel from the other pump and then just cover the road in it and light it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great idea. You have to do that. When I was younger, I drove from Waymany to Nelson and back on the same day or overnight. We were basically in the car the entire time to pick up a car from my mate's. Grande gave them the car, and as we were driving back, we stopped about halfway down. He goes, I think this thing's real, will drive and we're like, well, there's only one way to find out. So we took it to the gravel pit and he lit it up and as he spun around, he sprayed a machine gun wave of stones and it smashed both of the windows on one side of the other car that we drove down there. It was snowing, so we had to go the like inland route, like we couldn't go up the coast, the windows smashed windows, the sun setting. We're like, fuck it ow. So we pull into the nearest petrol station. We're like, we get like some cardboard boxes and some tape, and so we had to tape up both the passenger side window and the back window as well. So if we're good luck turn and left, the driver can't see sht out of the left and side.
Speaker 3: I remember I remember fondly growing up as a kid and going camping and to Kaha Waiha Bay on the east coast, and my friend's dad had a jipboat called the Green Machine, and we were swimming in the river and a pool in the river, and we could see him come honing up the river and he was trying to show off, and he did a mass of like you know, basy in a jip boat, quite shallow and brought the hoss around. But as he did it, he collected out the hole in the riverstones and just fo fired them out of the back while we will basically dive to the ground like Charlie Appam was grenade and we were.
Speaker 1: Like his ass, all right, guys, like fucking house got lit up, powerful stuff, all right, let's knock this thing on the head. Thank you very much for joining us on the Monday edition of the Gender Podcast. We will be back for a Tuesday edition tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Accs, a gender podcast brought to you by Export Ultra. For more episodes, like and follow on iHeartRadio with him you get your podcasts