Speaker 1: Out of the Gate with Maddy McLean, Chris Henry and Brad Christensen.
Speaker 2: Jeer.
Speaker 3: I can't work out whether you do this on purpose or because we're on zoom and there's a little bit of a delay. That's actually you think you're doing it at the same time as us.
Speaker 4: I think I'm doing it on purpose a little bit, you know, just keep you too fast. That's bloody guessing up there, down up there. And Tamicky maccodo.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've been doing the podcast with you for two and a bit of years now. We're constantly guessing.
Speaker 4: Oh god, that's you know, that's a spice of life to us too. Bloody Darling's guessing.
Speaker 1: I guess, I guess. So will he be here on the podcast?
Speaker 2: No one knows, no one, no, no, no, but here you are here.
Speaker 1: We all are. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And Bradley may I say sorry through your hands in the microphone. You are looking very handsome, an't you? General zoom screen today, you've got you a little bit more facial hair than normal.
Speaker 5: Hey, thanks very much.
Speaker 4: I had has lowered over the weekend and just sort of growing my way a little bit. A bit of regional, most regional, most stash you know, get the stash gun.
Speaker 1: It's working for you. I reckon, it's really working for you.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 2: Daddy vibes, Daddy vibes, Daddy leather, big boots. Have you got the boots on?
Speaker 5: Now? I've taken them off.
Speaker 4: And one of the reasons I've hit to take them off is after we recorded last week.
Speaker 5: Oh Daddy bread, he's come down with a bout of gout.
Speaker 1: No, if you need the seafood from the Mighty Manumber two, the.
Speaker 5: Sea I've been doing and the good stuff the pork been pork.
Speaker 2: And that is a daddy ill as if ever I heard one gout?
Speaker 3: What I mean you're going a question about because I've heard about it before, but I don't really know. Can you talk to me through what causes it and symptoms?
Speaker 4: I think there's a there's a few sort of myths out there about what causes it, but I think it's diet. It's definitely something to do a diet. It's a build up of uric uric acid.
Speaker 5: Urine and it's uric, you know, like urine uric acid.
Speaker 1: It's from your wiz. So are you not pissing?
Speaker 4: I'm doing a lot of wheaze. I'm drinking a lot of water trying to flash it out. Yeah, but the pain is like a thousand million needles in your joint.
Speaker 5: So it's yeah, it's not it's not great. But anyway, the listeners then, can you listen?
Speaker 1: No, we did, No, we absolutely did. Isn't it called like the rich.
Speaker 2: Man's disease or something, because it's all about like you're drinking lots of red wine and you're eating red meat.
Speaker 5: And I'll tell you what, I'm not a rich man. So rich man's disease?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Dons? Don's feeding you too? Well?
Speaker 5: I think it's I think it's a good diet down here in the Mighty Man of two.
Speaker 1: I've heard about that pain.
Speaker 2: I remember my friend got gout when he shouldn't have had. We were in our like twenties or something, and he got gout and it was in his toes and he said, even like draping the sheet over his toes was painful.
Speaker 4: Just the lightest touch is just just sends shock waves.
Speaker 5: It's awful.
Speaker 1: So what do you do? How do you get rid of it? Are you medicators?
Speaker 5: I've got some vitamins and some you know, some pain killers, and you know, just trying to do the right things and drink lots of water, you know, all of all of those things.
Speaker 1: Are you a sad sack of a sick man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm pretty needy when i'm sad paid but look I made some made of steel like the olden days. So I'm just trucking on, walking around, getting ship done, making shit happen.
Speaker 1: Ryan is the worst sick person.
Speaker 3: Oh, Like, I'd imagine you two have a bit of a fight about who was the secont though.
Speaker 2: No, I like, I actually think, because I'm needy in my general life, but something about getting sick, I kind of do just honestly, I just get on with it and I don't complain, and I just like do ship. And Ryan just like turns in because Ryan is hearty, yeah, until he's sick, and then he's just like such a sad sack, poor little right.
Speaker 1: I get sick of that.
Speaker 5: I try and you know what, you.
Speaker 4: Know what to do? A couple of houses around the corner and with a couple of couches.
Speaker 2: Mate, Yeah, well for him, do I send him to you or do I come and stay?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 5: Ah, definitely leave the sick boy at home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, put him in quarantine. Just say, look, hey, been great inventions. Get some uber eats and.
Speaker 5: You'll be well.
Speaker 3: I hope you're on the mean bread. I hope you're doing And also to be fear break and talk. He's living with mums. He's okay, so good.
Speaker 4: I mean, laundry folded on the bed. We talked about it last week. But as just five star, five star review for are you?
Speaker 1: Are you pulling your weight.
Speaker 5: Always?
Speaker 2: Not with you, not with your dicky, not with your dicky ankle. I'm sure you'll be limping around. You'll be lying on the couch.
Speaker 5: Pretty much.
Speaker 1: Need your help, man, Please take care of me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going to go and visit my I'm visiting my appearance in a couple of weeks. And the beauty is they're always like, come out for dinner and then you know you're getting feed well oh yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: I've just had my mum and my sister and her daughter in town for the weekend and it's the opposite of my family. My mother and my sister have sort of just given up the ghost when it comes to cooking and the world from you.
Speaker 3: They just mean I don't want to brag, but I feel like I'm quite good at the cooking, so and maybe I don't give them quite the opportunity to do it. But tell you what, I'm just funny, beavering away in the kitchen all weekend. Is feeding these fucks. Yeah, sorry, my loving family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my beautiful mother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my beautiful mother who had her wonderful birthday. Yes to the happy birthday. Mum made her a delicious birthday cake. Me and my two and a half year old niece made her a birthday cake. Turned out, I made so much dinner, we had a tiny little bit of cake, and then they all left today. Nobody took any cake with them, So I've got three quarters of a birthday cake at home.
Speaker 1: Well you know who lives on the corner from you.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is very true. Would you like a piece of It's like a vanilla lemon cake.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, sounds delightful around. Yes.
Speaker 1: How are we boys? Are we good?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I'm look apart from the gout, I'm good obviously. You know.
Speaker 4: Lapping the regions up, I've done a lap of the plaza over the weekends, so I've clocked coms to North already.
Speaker 5: But apart from that, hey, glare out like a lizard drinking.
Speaker 1: What's the plaza offering up these days?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Pretty much much the same as the matchness really pockets, it's it's camu.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh it's good. Twenty four hours. We're just we just got closing.
Speaker 4: Times, closing time at teen. But you know a good old food court.
Speaker 1: Oh what what are they got in the food court?
Speaker 2: Just like your stock standard, like there'll be let me guess, yeah, okay, there's definitely a kebab shot.
Speaker 1: Definitely visit Chinese, like a buffet.
Speaker 2: Buffet Chinese and or buffet Indian, both like one hundred percent getting You're getting a more butter chicken from there, aren't you?
Speaker 1: From the plaza?
Speaker 2: And a cheeky old and of course there's a Meki D's in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've hit it on the head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I reckon the people of the plaza love an apple pie from Mekids.
Speaker 5: Because well that stereotyping, probably.
Speaker 1: Because I reckon.
Speaker 2: Don't you think apple pie is a rogue until you're in certain areas, and I reckon, Pame is one of the places where an apple pie is not at all rogue.
Speaker 5: If there are.
Speaker 4: Any gators out there apart from you know, the one of the hosts of the podcast that they might be able to feed back at the apple pie as a staple here and palm.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: I've never been a apple pie person from McDonald's because I'm too much of a guts so because of the like thermonuclear when you get them, they always have burnt my mouth. So I've just once Beten too a show on a on an apple pie.
Speaker 2: So you know beck at primary school where you'd get your like Friday lunch orders, Oh yeah, for a period we had McDonald's. Is the lunch order in Queenstown is bouja? I mean it's queens sound. So you would get a hamburger or cheeseburger, a sprite and an apple pie for your like Friday lunch order.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: See on the Cavity Coast it was it was immense pie and a Louise cake, oh yes, or raspbread slice. This is actually very good question. Do you remember what your Friday lunch order was?
Speaker 1: Bread?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: I think we had an option of fish and chips and or you could do a pie and a cream donut. Yes, all for three dollars as well.
Speaker 1: Back, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The McDonald's for Queen sound was I think a very short period of time, and I wonder whether they had some sort of like partnership going or something.
Speaker 3: Maybe because I thought queenstand didn't like McDonald's the best of times.
Speaker 2: No, No famously hated McDonald's famously.
Speaker 3: Well there's the way to get into them young, isn't it be like, hey, I'll do you a good deal on your school lunches? And he couldn't put a put a nice one with some ship.
Speaker 2: Actually this is a good mate. Can we put this? Can we put this on the dog in the dark? We'll put it online, both in the Facebook group, in on Instagram. What what was the Stock Standards Friday lunch order at primary school?
Speaker 3: All right, perfect, it's on the list. What was your school lunch?
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 3: Hey, last week brilliant episode where we just talked all about Jax. Shall we just do another whole episode about like Dix of the Othermber. I can't think we have to, right, it's rude.
Speaker 4: Not to my TikTok algorithm as firmly stuck on Anthony Amaretti the French whole Volta.
Speaker 5: We all know what happened.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, do we want but refresh us bread? Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Our French mate, Anthony Emerti as a pole vaulter, he was I think it was heading into the finals and as he sort of went over the five part of you know, the pole has junk got in the way, which knocked the pole off, knocked might out of contention for a metal because he's got a big cock.
Speaker 1: And by the look of it, not an Indian sight.
Speaker 2: No, what I thought to myself, if you, first of all, if you know that your deck is like big enough to potentially get in the way, because surely surely that's not that's that can't have been the first time that has like happened to him.
Speaker 1: He didn't just gets it today like he's had it for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if you're a pole vaulter, yeah, like that's something you would have had to have dealt with.
Speaker 1: Where's the tucket?
Speaker 2: Like, get take some take take a leaf out of RuPaul's drag race and blood tuck.
Speaker 4: Can't strap that old boy back record on up and throw it over your shoulder, you should be all right.
Speaker 2: If it's the difference between if it's the difference between being knocked out and the heats or making it to the finals. Just do everything you can to avoid a Dick Canario.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because everybody now knows you've got a huge fellows.
Speaker 3: And when we discussed this offline, didn't we because I mean, for the record, he's been very very quiet about the whole scenario, So rumor would I would assume that he's not super stoked that the Internet is like well across the size of his deck. But for scientific purposes, I've watched the video from a few different angles quite a few times, and it's very solid cock and balls and.
Speaker 1: There is like it's very free, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Like you can you can see the DNA of like of the shaft coming up and then the balls coming in underneath it, and then the shaft going down on the top of it.
Speaker 1: Like it's it's quite it's a it's a lot of cock.
Speaker 4: I mean it has been the Olympics has been the Olympics of the penis the other If you haven't already a little tip for you two and gators, head over and check out the Greek water polo team.
Speaker 3: I mean it sounds if it's anything like what it says on the tin, I'm into it.
Speaker 2: The thing about it, though, is for Amarati the pole vaulter. I mean, there's worse things to be known for in life than having a big deck that knocks you out of the Olympics, right.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely, Like would you I mean if see, well, okay, bronze medal or will want to claiming your big deck? I mean, bronze medal would be very cool. Yeah you can, I mean you can hang it around and suppose couldn't you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but imagine the kind of offshoots I guess to Maddie's point is as you're going to get called from Calvin Klein Jockey all those high end underwear brands.
Speaker 5: He's the mother grim Well, Brad, I.
Speaker 3: Would really like to thank you for that wonderful segue, because I've actually got some information about this. Do you actually he has been offered, just in the last twenty four hours two hundred and fifty thousand US dollars to do a cam show on a website called cam Soda.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So the vice president, Darren Parker sent him a letter saying, if it was up to me, I'd award you for what everyone saw your talent behind the belt, beneath the belt as a lover of crotch centric activities. I'd love to offer you up to turn fifty thousand dollars in exchange for a sixty minute webcam show if you show off your goods minus the crossbar.
Speaker 1: Of course. I mean great, he's not going to do that, No, se I don't. I don't think so. I mean no, but a girl can dream.
Speaker 5: We might see we might see him back at the twenty twenty eight LA game.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. I've just looked him up. He's twenty one. I'm going to send him it as a long yes, potentially, but also twenty one years of age, so he's still got time to win a medal and he gets the acclaim of having a big dick. So I think it's good news all round for him.
Speaker 1: Did you just search you up on Instagram?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I just looked him up on my because that's the next thing is just having a quick looks with the Instagram, working out how many mutuals you've got now that he's out. There was one person I saw recently, and the Jacques guy that we talked about last week, and we first thought about he didn't have any.
Speaker 1: Man, it was just many. He was just having a check to make sure that he's been a sista.
Speaker 2: And I just realized, sorry, I just realized my fly has been down and I went to the toilet probably two hours, So that's good to know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you just keep an eye out for their microphone. Where did you try to get across the top there?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Keep what were you saying? Lost it? Absolutely lost it? You're on Instagram?
Speaker 3: Oh about old Jack's and nobody. And then the other day we met to look again and.
Speaker 1: Yeah there were some Mitchell's, Yeah, but they were yes.
Speaker 3: Matter this with an underwear sponsorship turned fifty grand from this campsite and probably one hundred thousand gays on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Are we still loving the Olympics though? Or he kind of moved on.
Speaker 3: I've watched funk all of it. The only parts that I've watched are the tektoks and stuff of that. I mean, it's quite like, this is a really boring thing to say. I quite like the time difference, because you wake up in the morning and it's like breakcap, isn't it last night? Middle here, Middle there? And like all power two people and it's amazing. But I'm sort of probably finding it a little bit more sport in the in the mishaps.
Speaker 1: Of the Olympics. If I'm honest, I get that. Yeah, I'm quite invested.
Speaker 3: In the two Belgians that have got e colo poisoning after swimming in the sea.
Speaker 1: Yes, what we talked about.
Speaker 2: We wondered how long that was going to take. The other thing is there's the Czech tennis players. Did you read about these guys? It's this is heterosexual news, So I won's been too long on it. But they were together like a couple competing and and like there were a couple in a romantic relationship and they competed together, and then just before Paris they broke up, but they still they'd made the games together as like a mixed peer, so they had to go on and compete and they won gold.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, keep the resp going.
Speaker 2: Yes, And so now people are saying, like this is such a beautiful like rom com moment, you know, like the couple that broke up that then had to compete at the Olympic Games and then earn them one together.
Speaker 1: Do you think they'll get back together? People are wondering that, or do you think they're just.
Speaker 3: Absolutely going fair enough to being in a long term relationship in the athletes village.
Speaker 1: Potentially, I mean like it. It would be head on, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, imagine working with your ex though I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: No, neither could I.
Speaker 5: No, neither. So we'll park that one.
Speaker 2: Have you had to work with an X before, Brad, No? No, nor have I?
Speaker 1: No neither. I mean I can't see I can't see a scenario in it. No.
Speaker 3: But I mean also, I've been very lucky that X as I've had, have seen to have just have been quite quickly out of even my orbits.
Speaker 1: To be honest, Have I ever told you the story before Stormy? If I have.
Speaker 2: I once went on a date. I dated a guy for a little bit. We weren't like, super super serious, but we did date for a little bit, and then I just wasn't working and I broke up with him and I thought, well, we don't have any mutuals in common.
Speaker 1: I'll probably never see him again.
Speaker 2: And then he ended up dating a friend of mine and now they're married.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I think you have time with this book.
Speaker 3: Took me right to the end to remember, but there is a obviously, if it wasn't too serious, it's fine, But do you sort of see your friend as they're getting married and think, wow, I've had your husband's dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's just that's just gay New Zealand, really, isn't it. Let's just going to the ponts of week Yeah. And at first I was like, oh fuck, Like, well I broke up with this guy. I never thought I was gonna have to see him again. But actually it was tuned up fine, and now we're like, now we're friends and they make a much better couple than.
Speaker 1: We ever did, so it's worked out well.
Speaker 3: Speaking of friends, I got to ji in too a few of your friends over the weekend because while you were running around the plaza, Meddy and I went got real gay DApp and we went to Symphony Pride.
Speaker 5: How good?
Speaker 1: It was so good?
Speaker 3: It was very very impressive for those that are not across it. It was a big dance party with Symphony, which is the group that does that's the Aukland Pilimonial Orchestra. They play dance music pride bangers with an orchestra and guest vocalist and it was an epic, epic show.
Speaker 1: It was so good. Have you ever done symphony before? Bread?
Speaker 4: I haven't, but this time I had the biggest bomo you could ever think about.
Speaker 2: So they do a bunch of different ones like they It's been in the Domain, it's been in the town Hall. This one was at Spark.
Speaker 1: Had you ever been before?
Speaker 3: Yes, I went to the big one at the Domain February this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was epic.
Speaker 3: And what's the what's the terminology you have to say when you when you we my company did some work on this one.
Speaker 2: I feel like I lost the terminology, so there's like a I know what you're trying to I know what you're trying to say.
Speaker 3: Spent you a long one, like just like a little disclaimer, that's right. So we didn't work on it. So I've been involved in it for it for a little bit. But I'll tell you what, even from a punt of perspective, it was incredible. And you know what was the most incredible thing about it is there. Obviously we've been to lots of queer events across our time, and you know, I run a queer event myself and have got good experience in this. This was an event that was for everyone. It was heavily weighted with incredible allies who were just having the best fucking time being involved and invited to something, and I was like, actually, do you know what This is an incredible.
Speaker 1: Way of it happened.
Speaker 3: I met an older gentleman who was just like, is it cool.
Speaker 1: That I'm here. I was like, yeah, like, it's great, it's awesome that you're here. They gender neutral the toilet.
Speaker 3: Everyone was very confused when I was in there, and I was like, oh, this is one of digital neutral. It means it means that I get sto wets and you get st we's. At the same time, She's like, ahjessling on her.
Speaker 2: Face, it's justling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was so impressive.
Speaker 3: Got to have a little snuggle with my friend man and McLean and his wonderful husband, and you're gonna tell them about your fancy outfits.
Speaker 2: So I think we've talked about this on the podcast before because I've, as you mentioned, you obviously run this by which I've been to before, and I've always I've never quite known what to do, like what to wear.
Speaker 1: He's had a journey when it comes to costumes for queer events. Let's put the spadelessness.
Speaker 2: Well, the first misbehavior I went to famously I wore a polo top and Chino's and I got there and I was so out of place. I've never been more out of place. And then the second time, I wore something similar, but I at least put a jock strap on, so.
Speaker 3: You know, you were shorts and you had an open top. So you're working away from.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, this is and a jock stress and a jock shop.
Speaker 2: And then this time I thought, well, I'm going to go a bit gayer because I knew lots of the people that I was going to be with would be dressed that way. So I thought, what can I do? And I went took myself down to Teddy's, which is the second like second hand clothing shop, and I rifled like through their clothing section, the men's clothing section. I started and didn't really find anything, and then I stumbled upon the women's section and I found myself in little black mesh top. She was stunning and I put it on and I thought, oh, she's bold, she's bold, and I don't.
Speaker 5: Know she was she bold and cold?
Speaker 1: She was bold and cold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to be fair, it was inside, oh yeah, but she was cold. She was nippy outside and the nips were front and sent to my friend Yeah and glass, Yeah, you looked so beautiful though stunningly hot.
Speaker 1: Did you feel good in it?
Speaker 2: I actually did feel quite good in it, and I felt quite liberated in it. But I was nervous because I put it on. We had a little staycation and stayed at the hotel at sky City, and there was a little pre party at sky City. First of all, Chris was there as well, and so walking from the hotel to the pre party through the casino was quite an experience because here I am and not just a mesh top but a mesh crop top. So yeah, and walking through the casino was quite an experience.
Speaker 1: But I did it. Yeah, and I made it, and it was great.
Speaker 2: That an awkward thing came when I was at the pre party, which was partly like sponsors and yeah.
Speaker 3: It was that sponsor's partner's friends of the brand. It was a bit more corporate.
Speaker 1: It was a bit more corporate than I think one of us had anticipated. But it was great. It was very grateful to be involved. I was wonderful.
Speaker 2: But I walked right in and the first person I see is the CEO of the company that I work and his lovely wife and so I have to go in and were you two wearing the same time?
Speaker 1: That was not quite? Not quite? No, I think he had a sensible blazer on. I was thinking, and so.
Speaker 2: I had to go and stand there and it was like kind of an awkward conversation with the CEO while I'm wearing this mesh crop top.
Speaker 1: I loved it. I feel like it's the night went on.
Speaker 3: It was. It was beautiful because it was you could very easy exity nipples and when i'm a when i'm a drunk, I'm a nipple toucher, which everyone's which I'm sure everyone's well aware of. But I gave I definitely gave him ahead of it a go. Her beautiful husband was at It wasn't quite a crop top, but he has good, easy excess and beautiful eyelasher.
Speaker 1: He put some falses on bread.
Speaker 5: Wow, pushing the boat out, wasn't he just?
Speaker 4: But I must say I did see the photo of you pockets and I thought, wow, we that's.
Speaker 1: Hot, thank you, thank you very much, very hot. Yeah, it was. It was a liberating experience.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, the crop top's been washed and it's been folded away nicely into my drawer.
Speaker 1: But it'll make a return at some point. Yeah, absolutely, it will come out again. I mean, who knows what's next to you?
Speaker 3: If this is the evolution of your gay fat I reckon we're can get your harness.
Speaker 2: In the space of three parties, I've gone from polo shirt and chinos to shorts and a button down top and now a bloody mish crop. Yeah did you I wore not the thongb but I did wear I.
Speaker 1: Wore a job straight and pairfect yep. So watch the space. It was very very cool. Come next time we do.
Speaker 2: Next time we go to a misbehavior or something, you guys boys can come and help me pick out my next out.
Speaker 3: Hey, next weekend August seventeenth East Street Hall, Come along?
Speaker 1: Is it that time? Already? That time? Already time time flight? Oh new venue as well, let's all go.
Speaker 3: So if you're in the market and you're agaated and you want to come along, please do.
Speaker 1: I'll be there.
Speaker 3: I don't know whether I quite fit medis crop dop, but I might take your I might take.
Speaker 1: Your leaf out of my gloves. A little bit of inspiration.
Speaker 2: We'll put a little tile on our Instagram page of people on fine tickets and everything as well, it would be fantastic.
Speaker 3: I had some exciting medical news today was I've been going to the chiropractor and I graduated from the chiropractor today, which was very exciting.
Speaker 1: I thought that I might not ever graduate from the chiropractor.
Speaker 3: You know sometime when you go to one of those places and they're just like, oh, we'll just see you again in a week, see you again in a week, and you know, don't get me wrong, it's delivered some amazing results. But she's a little spinny on a weekly basis, huh. But I had a very interesting request today that sort of took me by surprise a little bit, and I had to sort of be caught trying to work out a bit of consent, which I haven't done for a week. While okay, I was asked to grab my penis and move my penis to the side, oh oh at the chiro at the cairopractor so she could access a little bit in the inside of me of me hips and I was like, of course. And then I had this sort of like a bit of gay panic where I was like, well, what is she? I mean, like, what do I just grab it on like the top? And I was wearing like jeans.
Speaker 1: Do you mean like pincture at the tip? Is that what you mean? What is I should I be grabbing it through my like jeans?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: How like? How much of how? Yes? How would she like me to move my yes? Yes? So I had to like step back.
Speaker 3: Okay, I almost have to like execute to take it, take a leaf out of the out of the book about consent. And I said, okay, how would you like just move it to the side. And I said, will you be comfortable if I undid my trousers.
Speaker 1: And she said sounds like a mels and boot, It doesn't.
Speaker 3: And then she said yes, and I said, okay, So I did my trousers and I sort of grabbed it quite sort of gently to.
Speaker 1: Pull to the side, and then she did business.
Speaker 3: And then I just lay there sort of with my pants open for a while. And since she said, you can do.
Speaker 2: Your pens, so wait, I've got a couple of follow up questions. So the pants were pants were undone done, The underwear was still on. Yes, underwear was not pulled down at all. So did you just have to kind of rearrange?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So I had to grab it, and obviously I had to take the whole pack, the whole package.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to leave the boys behind. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Everyone came together and I sort of sort of went a little bit under the ballsack and had to pull it to the side so that it was out of the way. And I'm glad I did because the area that she needed to push down on to rolice, my attention was, it was very close, right right in the crevasse.
Speaker 2: No, you wouldn't want you wouldn't want that getting confused with anything.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want her going and sort of willing nelly and just.
Speaker 1: Put putting a finger on a nut or something, and he.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't want too much pressure on a mat.
Speaker 1: No, no at all, not at all.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling now, I'm feeling actually very very loose, feeling feeling fairly very good, but proud of myself for executing some health consents.
Speaker 1: Well done, well done.
Speaker 2: It's a that's that's not quite what I would have expected from the Cairo, because you always think.
Speaker 3: Back Nick, yeah, popping and cracking. Oh no, no, I went, did I went the other day after my international travel and she went and she said she was touched around. She was like, well, that's a bit She said, Oh, it's a bit tight in there. She's like, he's a bit blocked up. And I was like, oh, I'm a little bit sore of there. She's like, yeah, have you And I was like, oh, actually maybe not.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It turns out the old body doesn't lie. She could tell that. So she popped the thing with things in my back, got home really proper, proper evacuation. Too much airplane for us, That's what I would have said, not enough order, you know, give you any water on the plane and then you just tiny little car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we've had four red wines and in your dinner.
Speaker 2: My sister was on an international flight recently and she said almost immediately, like straight after take off, as soon as the fastened seat belt sign was off, seat went back in front of her.
Speaker 1: Wow, isn't that it just such a no?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: What what sort of time of the day was that? What time would she have flown out? Early evening? Early evening? Not like we're not talking like eleven, no, Nazi, I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I.
Speaker 3: Think you've got to wait too well after the nail service for that to happen. I am in the small window.
Speaker 2: I am such a people pleaser that I'm terrified to put my seat back even when it's like totally acceptable to be able to do that.
Speaker 1: I think the lights have got to be.
Speaker 2: All I agree, I agree, and even and then you've still got to be really aware of like when to put it forward again.
Speaker 5: You just be conscientiest, don't you?
Speaker 1: Oh my God, tell me about it.
Speaker 5: Talking about the.
Speaker 4: Car of Practice story, Chris, I went and sort of shouted myself, you know, miss a little bit of a Hey, look, you've had a couple of hard weeks, so we don't got a full body message oil And obviously I've been away out of town for some time and haven't been touched.
Speaker 1: My tummy keep going.
Speaker 5: Things started to happen and I started to panic. I had the gay panic as well. I was like and I just had to think those thoughts to make it go away.
Speaker 3: What do they say, Margaret tring a cold dame trying to come to grandmar so.
Speaker 4: You know, just the wrong time. But I tell you what, it was the nicest message. Also got a comment around or you're very tight, and that was just my ma.
Speaker 1: Has been a few weeks. It's growing over.
Speaker 5: I'm not looking.
Speaker 2: It's Look, it's happened to the best of us. Absolutely, we've all been there at some point in time. I'm sure the old home sexual Himan. The someone's getting an email.
Speaker 1: Is the ding. I think that's me, and I'm so sorry about it. It's okay, that's okay. We won't make you read it out loud.
Speaker 2: Hey, tomorrow night, I'm going to an event. Do you remember I said to you ages ago that I wanted to do like a little surprise date night for Ryan. I was thinking about this the other day, going to the comedian, and I booked this month ago.
Speaker 1: Yes, And does he across? No, he doesn't know about it. Did you know you're going out tomorrow?
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't know that either. So I'm going to tell him that. I'm going to tell him tonight. And I have to tell him tonight for one very specific reason, because I've just looked at the tickets. Yeah, you won't believe this. The show doesn't start till nine thirty.
Speaker 1: And is good, and it is the comedian. It's a mature lady comedian, isn't it. Yeah, it's thirty. Isn't that outrageous? Absolutely outrageous. Oh, she'd be home in bed break on a Wednesday night, and I looked at it and.
Speaker 5: Lucky, luckily, you don't have an early start in these days.
Speaker 2: Pockets, No, I know, but still I looked at it as a ninety minute show, So a nine thirty start time. She better not bloody be running late because I will be very angry. Nine thirty start time, so that means I'm not getting out of there until eleven. That means I'm not getting home to eleven thirty.
Speaker 3: By the time you get through that car pike downtown, you'd be like, if you're home for twelve, you have you know what that you've been doing that night. You're having two dinners, so you'll be having one dinner out and then you have ten mcdohn's on the way.
Speaker 2: Home, won't we Just yeah, I'm going to need a little cheeseburger picked me up.
Speaker 1: Oh if we get into bed, I think.
Speaker 5: And at ale and.
Speaker 1: A hot apple pie.
Speaker 2: I'll take a leaf out of Palme's book and I'll get myself a hot apple pie on the way home.
Speaker 1: You had to get it, you had to put it outside again in the morning.
Speaker 5: I think the hot apple pie is code Maddy.
Speaker 3: I'm at you worried now that that your wonderful gift and surprise that you're gonna get is gonna pay the egg on your Facebook, He's gonna be a bit like, oh.
Speaker 1: Why did you do this? What? Yes?
Speaker 2: And last night we lay in bed and he goes, I'm so tired this week. So I'm gonna have to tell him tonight because I'm gonna have to say, Hey, I'm giving you the heads up. I am surprising you, but I'm not surprising you too much because I'm giving you twenty four hours notice. Nice, We're gonna hit the bed early tonight because you've got a nine thirty event to go to tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I'm just hopeful that the joy of seeing this comedian that he loves is gonna be enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean I'd love to go if if he decides he's not not endo it, I'll let.
Speaker 4: But also, it's bed week. You know he's got two more days to get through. So you know, I suck it up that a cap. It's a surprise, it's a lovely thing your husband's doing.
Speaker 2: You'll be right, this is true, and we don't have anything on this week, and so he can he can, You're right, he can suck it up, but only Oh, report back next week as to how the surprise goes.
Speaker 1: See in nine thirty. I just think I just think.
Speaker 2: We're not We're not built that way in this country. I know they do that overseas though. Whenever I'm watching TV and people were like on the TV shows, they're sitting up like a date. They're always like, so I pick you up at eight thirty and we'll have dinner at nine.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what are you doing? No?
Speaker 2: Too much, way way too much, way too late for a midweek of him. Hey, one other thing happened to me that I wanted to get your thoughts on. I ran into So. I've got a friend who I've been friends with for a long time, and my friend has a partner who I am obviously like friends with by association, but my key relationship is with this one particular person. Okay, And I ran into her the other day and she I said, how are you? She said, I'm good. We're having a baby. And I said, that's fantastic news. I'm so excited. I'm so happy for you. Yeah, but I knew that my friend would have desperately wanted to tell me this news himself.
Speaker 1: Right, and I felt so.
Speaker 2: Guilty that the thunder had almost been stolen from him. But then I thought, well, it's her baby too, her news to share.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean maybe he should have gone to a little bit sooner.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, they are early days for them, like early ish days for them. They're like just about to tip over that kind of twelve week three sshold where they start telling people.
Speaker 1: But I thought, is it is it just anyone's news to share it? Or should she have waited for him to share it with me? I wasn't sure what the etiquette was.
Speaker 3: I would personally say, if he is your friend, then he should have told you, not her. But I suppose it's kind of weird because she's got the waving ab inside of her, so it kind of becomes her news. Yeah, what do you think, Brett, he'd just gave a couple of pumps, didn't he. I mean, obviously very successful one could well done.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely good to.
Speaker 3: Know that those swimmers swim swims.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think to your point, Maddie, I reckon it's the joint news.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's just Ricky. I'm on the fence for that.
Speaker 4: It would be nice to for you to hear the news from your mate. I guess I'm starting with Chris. But you make a good.
Speaker 5: Point that it's both the news and hey, it's what a joyful thing, And.
Speaker 2: I get yeah, totally, it was good news to tell, right, And and I guess I was asking her what was new, and maybe she didn't want to hide this big thing from me.
Speaker 1: So I just I felt a little bit guilty that the news kind of got stolen from him.
Speaker 3: Although the question is are you going to pull a pretend surprised face and he tells you so I was.
Speaker 2: I was planning on that that whole Oh my god, this is brand new information. But then he teached me and he was like, she told me, so I know, you know, And I was like, demm, I was really like really for my good like big acting debut, and you were do.
Speaker 1: In such a good job. And he would have been none the wise very much. And you listened to this podcast, may people worn.
Speaker 2: Across Hey, it's been really fun hanging out this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've actually I know that we we hate we do this because you know, one more left, but this is one thing that's they're not going to last till next week. And it's going back to the Olympic.
Speaker 5: Great.
Speaker 3: You know how we like a good statistic. Yeah, Team LGBT. Okay, all of the gay in, lesbian and athletes in the Olympics. If we were our country, you know, we would be in the middle table.
Speaker 1: Top five would be eight, number eight, which I think is pretty good.
Speaker 3: It's very good with wodin a pret of twenty four medals of this is current as of Tuesday, the sixth of August, including five golds, eleven silvers and eight bronze.
Speaker 1: That is very good. Yes, Queen.
Speaker 5: Go we always punched.
Speaker 3: Achievers all that time in the closet, practicing, out diving and synchronized.
Speaker 2: I will enjoy the rest of the Olympics because we don't have long to go, and hopefully we get some more dick action to talk about next week. And you have a fantastic we go follow us on Instagram and out the Gate or join our Gators Facebook page.
Speaker 3: Yes, and actually a top note if you've just recently joined the Gators Facebook group, I'll be posting up a new little intro slide tomorrow because just like a good party, everyone needs to introduce themselves to others. Absolutely making sure that happens as of tomorrow, that's your homework.
Speaker 1: Gators, go for them.
Speaker 2: Have a good week, and we will see you next week.