Speaker 1: Life in the Export Beer Gud's studio and brought to you by an ever shrinking supply of Export Ultra in the studio here. This is the Agenda Podcast for Tuesday, the thirteenth of August.
Speaker 2: The Agenda Podcast, the home of Sporting Nonsense and clap Trap, brought to you by Export of Vulture.
Speaker 1: Tend to grow legs around here, the old export olders, Yeah they do.
Speaker 3: I mean, look to be fair, I did give quite a few to the gold Sport guys to they are two weeks of overnight punishment. But I unfortunately told them where the key was to the beer fridge. And so that's where my suspicions have been.
Speaker 1: Peaked as like where does it keep on going? Yeah, we do change the hiding spot of the key in the studio. We do. But I would say if you were, you know, degenerate enough, you'd be able to find it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, just look for any object within a meta radius of the fridge and lifted up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you'll veriably find the key. It's like the house key that you always hide. Yeah, it's always exactly where you think it is. In the in the gum boot that's in the pop plant in the gun boot underneath the doormat every single time. But yeah, I think I think this great New Zealander's debate has really kicked off on social media overnight. I think we've started. I think we've started really tapping into some source spots for people.
Speaker 3: Well, particularly yesterday when some people are claiming that it was a battle of the brands rather than New Zealanders. What was it, you know that was the Whippie whippy whipping mister Whippie versus Cheeky Charlie the four Square guy.
Speaker 1: To those people, I would say, you've got to separate the art from the artist. Yeah, this is mister Whippie himself versus the four Square guy. Yeah, and they've both weighed in on social media on Facebook four Square twice or Cheeky Charlie aka the four Square guy. I had no idea he is called Charlie. Neither did mister Whippi because mister Whippy and Z replied straight off the back of that said Charlie never heard of it. Off the back of that, mister whipping Nelson Tasman has applied and said, what's a Charlie? So I didn't know that there was such a deep seated beef between four Square, the four Square guy, a Cheeky Charlie and mister Whippie.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that mister Whippie has his own regional.
Speaker 1: Spokespeople. That's a great point. Well, I suppose the updates are regional, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm going to be in five Mile Bay at two thirty.
Speaker 1: That's right. I don't need to know that if I'm in Bluff. Yeah. True. Actually I didn't think about that four Square twitsal. I've donated a fear portion of my paychecks to that four square before. It's a great four square, that one and Twysle. Yeah, beautiful little spot there, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: There are a number of occasions, actually only because my wife lost to wallet and we believed it to be in the aisles of.
Speaker 1: Four Square Twisle, Oh yeah, and four of them. Yeah, I know, but I still spent an hour in there looking under every aisle. And then it was a new hembic Cheeky Charlie. So that one's been going on overnight and people have been weighing in and took it out. The four Square Cheeky Charlie has run away with it, unfortunately, And I thought that there was some you know, some great feedback coming through online about how the pulling power that mister Whippy has. I just think that as far as like being in New Zealand icon goes, Cheeky Charlie is probably right there, isn't he? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I reckon Frosty Boy would have given uh four square Cheeky.
Speaker 1: Charlie a better run potentially, yeah, than mister Whippy. Where do you get a frosty boy, Frosty boy from.
Speaker 3: Stu Boy more from a dairy right situation, rather than.
Speaker 1: Would you run from a four square we.
Speaker 3: Potentially No, no, no, it's more it's more a dairy convenience situation and a frosty boy.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean four Square does blow the line between supermarket and convenience. What is the relation between Cheeky Charlie and Willy the Waiter because they are very suspiciously similar looking dudes. Yeah, they are.
Speaker 3: I'd like to think that Willy the Waiter, which is the Wakato draft mascot, he's a bit skinnier, he's a bit more bogan.
Speaker 1: He's got quite skinny.
Speaker 3: Legs, skinny jeans, whereas the four Square guys a bit more full bodied yep, more big boned, then you're Willy the Waiter.
Speaker 1: I would also say to you that for Cheecky Charlie, it's a career, whereas for Willy the Waiter, it's definitely just a job. Yeah, he's just there doing it, you know, so you can get a paycheck and go and crack a box. Yeah when he gets home. So unfortunately he didn't make it in or I suspect he would have got a lot of regional votes. But Chicky Charlie, yeah, he goes through into the next round. And now we've got you another absolute hum danger. It is John too good, there's Dave Dobbin. Some feelings are going to get hurt yet again here in the first round. My initial thoughts and I had this debate in the office, and I know that people are going to massively disagree with me. But I personally have never put a Dave Dobbin song on on purpose. I have heard obviously every key, we has heard them. People said, well, you'd sing along for it was on completely agree one hundred percent. I would. I've never put it on on purpose. How think that? What's like when people say that they love Elton John, When was the last time you put an Elton John song on on purpose? Tiny answer, you've put that on? Yeah? On purpose? Yeah, absolutely, I have.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Look I hope I know that people are going to disagree with Yeah, I know that's a fun money. I know that people are going to disagree with me, even hate me for it. I'm okay with it. I think for me. Dave Dobbin's been knighted, he said, Dobber, Has John too Good been noted?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, he won't, will he? Do you think? No? I don't know. It's not the kind of music that the Queen would appreciate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not really a queen though, is it. It's small than government at the time? Is Laxy a bit of a bogie a bogan?
Speaker 1: Well, if you believe him that he's a crusader supporter, he should probably not scribe. But as I suspect he's actually not a crusader support scribe subscribe.
Speaker 3: That's he's almost Isn't there another Sirs in the New Zealand hip hop?
Speaker 1: And R and B oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: DJ Servia Yeah he was knighted very early. He was. But I think subscribe has a subscribe sounds like someone that would have been from like Game of thrones back the day anyway for you, Dave Dobbin or John Tugant.
Speaker 3: I love them both. John two goods of Great New Zealander. I spent a lot of time with him on the Brewery tour. Ye with Johnny, but I have to say it's going to have to be the Dobber for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Dobbers.
Speaker 3: He's more ingrained in my grow and my childhood and he's still around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think my gut tells me this is going to go. Dave Dobbin, I think he's a bit more of a national treasure, yeah than John too Good. Is no disrespect to John to Good, who has my full support and my vote. I also have probably one of my most humiliating memories in my working careers, John toogod And it was we were at the Winter Pierce down at the Powder keg and Ola Kearney, and so LAB had just played. There were different times the Winter Pierce. Okay, so there were different times. There were different times, but LAB was playing. There was I think Concord Dawn. I might be confusing years.
Speaker 3: Oh, No, Concord Dawn was year before the year before Anyway, LAB played.
Speaker 1: This place was packed out This was just when they were starting to pop off a little bit.
Speaker 3: I remember talking to Joel, the lead singer, about that event, and HeCd was terrified that the stack of speakers was actually going to fall forward and claps on people because we.
Speaker 1: Were upstairs and I don't think they realized how many people were coming. Yeah, and so when people were dancing, the floor was bouncing as this old wooden hotel. Joel's grandmother was upstairs. It was weird. Little balcony's just sitting up there watching the whole gig. It was funny. It was like a Romeo and Juliet type balcony, wasn't it Stetler and Waldorf for us? Yeah, that was quite funny. Anyway, So they play this place is ran. Like we said, we thought the floor was going to collapse. Then it was my job, me and Maddy to get up and introduce John too Good. I don't know why, but he was dejaying afterwards. We probably got the order around the wrong way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The guy gives us the microphones and he goes I just so you know, one of them might not work, but we don't know which one because we mix them up. So Okay, the vaguest piece of information I've ever been given. So one of us has got a faulty microphone. Of course it was me. We get up there, Matt says, make a bit of noise for Lab, and everyone goes crazy blah blah blah, and then I was like, who's ready to see that? Good? My mic didn't work, and so the only person, because everyone was making so much noise, the only person who heard that was John too Good, who was standing right next to me. And then everyone went dead silent, and he was just like, I'm probably gonna go take a shit if that's okay, And so he went off to the toilet, took a ship, took a shit, and that me and Maddy is standing there with the microphones in our hands, were we'll be right back. They played the house music and that's an experience move. Then on two Goods behalf. It's like, I'm not coming out until people are rabbit yeah. And as soon as he came back out, people were going crazy and it was a massive night. My next memory is eating a banana with Lab backstage, and then my final memory is of John Too Good standing in a doorway eating a peer with a knife. That's all I remember from that night, and so for me it's John too good. He always he'll always have a place in my heart. But you can vote for those on Facebook, on Instagram, go and check it out and have your say, just quickly, like a headline that really cut my eye. Sometimes sometimes this just lands on your lap that's been sent through a bunch of times as well. Sometimes they write themselves. Health New Zealand must apologize after a man was circumcised without his consent.
Speaker 3: Now, I've done some bit of research on this, because I was like, you can't just whip.
Speaker 1: A guy's foriof no as a rule. As a rule, he I live by that rule.
Speaker 3: He misinterpreted the consent for him. That's that was his argument, because the consent was a circumcision may be required as a result of this procedure, you do you consent, and he did.
Speaker 1: He didn't. He didn't realized. He didn't realize.
Speaker 3: He didn't realize that it was going to there was a high chance that was going to get whipped off. Yeah, so and it's a bit of confus I think it's a bit of confusion that's all around this. A guy didn't a guy didn't get put under to get his eyeball.
Speaker 1: Operated on and wake up without a FOURY. Yeah, that's right. This wasn't appendicid, No he didn't.
Speaker 3: He wasn't getting in knee operation waking up without a foury that was already in the area. Yeah, it was a four he related operation that I kind of know the operation.
Speaker 1: He was in his fifties. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sometimes this can happen where it tightens up and you need to or there's an infection around there and.
Speaker 1: Leave some pressure.
Speaker 3: The easiest way is to get rid of the sleeping beg lop it off.
Speaker 1: What I loved the most about this story was that if you read further down his complaints. Chief among his complaints were a significant reduction and love making with his partner. And I was like, significant, So my man was thrown down before this.
Speaker 3: Is everyone throws down more than they're getting. Let's be honest, Like, what's more? We were doing it every night.
Speaker 1: Mate, Yeah, every night, every other night. He's been married for thirty years. Is not significant reduction. I was like, oh wait, my man gets down, God bless him. And if that is the case, I would have been pretty frustrated as well. But this I can imagine as a journalist, would you see this story come across your slow We got one ring the bell. I'm setting the record for clicks this week, I guarantee you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet you. There was a race on who write the best headline?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, headline competition. I love that they just went straight at it. They hid. They hid the headline as well. Must apologize after a man was circumcised without his consent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's slightly misleading their headline. He did give consent, he just didn't realize that extent of his consent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't just come out of left field. Also, what's he thrown down with his foruri?
Speaker 3: That is reduced his love making? I know, I know a couple of guys actually in their forties. He got there for he removed, they planed. I mean, what was he thrown down with his fury? I mean, there'll be a period where, sure you're on the bench, you're riding the pine for a wee while due to the operation.
Speaker 1: So I can understand that period. I would assume also that there's always a false start when it comes to this kind of thing where you think you've healed. I reckon, we'll be right. Ah, we're not or is it his partner this game? Is that what it looks like. Look, I don't want to think too much about it, to be honest, but God bless them, and hopefully he gets back to putting up those mammoth numbers that he was beforehand. Yeah thought some press, thought some press. All right, let's take a quick break when we come back. The Olympics just keep on giving. So we're going to talk a little more Olympics for a Tuesday. Another headline lane far less sensational than the last one. We discussed. The British press reckon that we won the Olympics. Oh so it's the headlines and a lot of the papers over there they reckon. Athletes from New Zealand logged an impressive Hall of twenty medals at Paris twenty twenty four despite having a population of just over five million. I didn't know we were over five meal. Their rate of one medal per two hundred and eighty five thousand people is the best among nations to win, at least for the summer. That is a great qualifier. Yeah that's right.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, I criticized Australia for saying that they are the greater They claim to be the greatest Olympic nation due to their per capita in the top ten.
Speaker 1: That's what they claim was because we're eleven, Yes, motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well but let's remember all of their golds have been wiped out by raygun. That's right, So they are, they're way down the table now.
Speaker 1: And then we've been talking about it since Saint Lucia won that gold, that we've been sitting in fourth. Yes, because Dominica's above us Saint Lucia. There's one other whose name escapes me, but I'm sure I'll be fact checked on. And then we were like, yeah, but we're never going to catch like Dominica. They only got seventy five thousand people, so you're never going to catch them. Nah. So I love the qualifier of four or more golds? Is it four more medals or golds? Is it just metals? Either way?
Speaker 3: Look, I think we should be extremely proud. I mean, sitting eleventh. You go through that medal table and look at some of the countries from eleven to sixty.
Speaker 1: And there is some heavy hitters in there. I mean, we fired some strays at India for being underrepresented in the medal tally. They did not win a gold. They won I think it was one medal per four hundred and sixty eight million people in that country.
Speaker 3: They'll be angry that Pakistan want a gold in the JV. Yes, yeah, so angry. You look at the javelin program in India and look out in La.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also while we're firing strays. Nigeria sixth highest population in the world, they were way down the bottom of the medal tally as well. And we did Canada.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did Canada, So I reckon, Look, it's pretty amazing for such a small country.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: And we always we always hang on about it.
Speaker 1: The debate comes up around funding all the time while we're funding sports. This is why we do it. Yeah, this is why we do it.
Speaker 3: And compared to other countries, our funding is minuscule, oh tiny, to Australia in particular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh definitely. I think even because we don't pay our athletes when they when they win a thing. Oh, Sean Johnson's going to pay them, apparently, is he? When they come back? Sweet, it's going to give them a grand But then they have to go on as podcast, so it's like, what are you actually paying for? He was give you a thousand on the podcast. I think that Serbia get like three hundred thousand dollars if they win a gold medal, and I just think that, yeah, you're right, this is exactly why we do it. Yeah, so that once every four years we could just be we can cry about it, remember us. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also the next two Olympics they are rippers as well, because we've got La. So look that's just one flight from here and we've got severe air lines going in it. Not often that we have an Olympics in which you can jump on a plane and land at the destination.
Speaker 1: So La. Then we've got Brizzie.
Speaker 3: Now, now Brizzy if you think swimming in the Seine was dangerous and Brizzy they've got fucking bull sharks in there. Like everyone talks about the sharks and the scene river this myth. Yeah, there's no myth in Brizzy. There's fucking bull.
Speaker 1: Sharks in there.
Speaker 3: Surely they're not they're not going to do the trithlon in the fucking brown snake out.
Speaker 1: The records are going to be broken, people are going to go down. Yeah, it'd be exciting. I'd rather watch that than fucking swimming past the cafe into a upstream, you know, in a river of poos. I'd like to get a little sharkgun.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I that Ossie one is going to be immense. I reckon, I reckon. Ozzy will do a great job. Americans will do a great job. So we're in for eight years of If they're going to anything like the Paris One, it's going to be amazing.
Speaker 1: I love the juxtaposition of the closing ceremony because then obviously they pass over to the next host. So Paris, France, they were doing their avant garde bullshit. You know, it was all fucking weird, real art scene blah blah blah. They was so all of themselves in this, but it was quite so French. It was so French. And then in comes Tom Cruise to dive off the top of the thing, ride a motorbike about fifteen meters to pick up the fucking thing. It was just like it was the most USA thing of all time. Did they play Milkauck Yeah, Red Hot Chili, Pepper's blasting, then Snoop Dogg and Billie Eilish. For some reason, it should have it should have been Team America.
Speaker 3: They would have been and get the whole crowd to go fuck yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's going to be in LA And there's a bunch of articles going around at the moment of all of the sports that will and won't be included. Obviously off the back of Ygun, everybody's clicking on the headline that breakdancing's not going to be included. I think that was decided before it was. She did that.
Speaker 3: She did put the name on the coffins should have.
Speaker 1: Cricket is going to be at the twenty twenty eight Olympic Games.
Speaker 3: Excellent t twenties, excellent news for India.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's not going to help them in the per capita no, make it gold. Yeah. Yeah, it's going to have to be another one of these tournaments that starts like the football and the sevens before the opening ceremony. Crecket tournament is going to take No.
Speaker 3: No, they can complete the teaching the World Cup in two weeks. Remember they did it in the Caribbean. And I'll have less nations too. I imagine they won't have as many as they had in the Cricket World Cup.
Speaker 1: Maybe they'll be a qualifier. Yeah, that'll be another That'll be another brilliant one opportunity for us to win as well. But I wonder if if the control the power of Indian cricket. Well, but heads will be at odds with the International Olympic Committee.
Speaker 3: Oh please put the Olympics on at the same time as the IPL Oh yeah, and then watch for the dick swinging comp Yeah.
Speaker 1: This, I'm not going to give a shit. As I said, the breakdancing won't be in there. Baseball is going to be in the Olympics, makes sense. I don't know who they're going to play against, Japan, Japan, Cuba. I know we've got a baseball team, but yeah, I feel like basically Japan Cuba, we.
Speaker 3: Should we scrap our base our softball program now and just do baseball.
Speaker 1: Oh I think softball might be back in as well. Someone will fact check me on that. And flag football is going to be in there. So this is the NFL version of like Rapper Rapper, Yeah, exactly Again, who else plays that outside of America? Yeah? This is I mean, I guess you're the host nation. Yeah, put on whatever you want. What was he put forward? Do they put the two up? Yeah? Two up? Probably a fl Ossie rules will be the go. Literally no one in the world. Ireland's at Ireland.
Speaker 3: The Gaelic football they have the Island.
Speaker 1: Crossover thing, but yeah, I think that'll be quite interesting.
Speaker 3: And then all rugby league. That just put rugby league in there.
Speaker 1: Sure, but we might beat them. They might have to go the AFL route. Boxing could be out, they haven't confirmed yet, but they haven't confirmed that it will be in there. I think the International Olympic Committee and all of the various different boxing federations are odds. Yes, so that's why that hasn't been lock then yet. And squashes back in as well. I don't even realize it wasn't there. Yeah, we need squash, We need squash. Joel King, Paul Cole. Yeah, they'll be right up there, and just while we're on the Olympics as well. A couple more stories have come out about it. The blog took us up on our offer of instead of the speed climbing, you should just have to climb up the Eiffel Tower. Oh yeah, he did it. He gave it a go. A guy had a crack at it and so they shut down the whole thing. And it's quite a quite a big, little big little area down there. You've got to go through security screening to get to the base of the Eiffel Tower these days. Yeah, how did he do that?
Speaker 3: It's all surrounded by massive walls.
Speaker 1: Now it's like, yeah, well he's obviously checked through there with a chalkback and then started climbing it. They shut the whole area down because obviously who knows what that guy's up to. And then apparently when he got arrested, he said, but hot, isn't it. It's most British shit of all time trying to climb the Eiffel Tower. And just finally, apparently we were talking about Hamish Kurr and that they were going to have the Apparently it was his opponent that was asked, would you like to split the gold medal and he said no, We're going to have a jump off, and how mus Cure turned around and said have this that and beat him.
Speaker 3: So why did he get the choice of not Amish Cure.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. I wonder if it was something to do with did he call it? They both got, oh, well let's just take the windown of that young then all right? Motorgames, Motor Games. I read that this morning sating his opponent was USD. Anyway, there's an article in the Herald right now saying that Formula one should be at the next Olympics, and I thought, fuck, it's Tuesday, let's argue about motor games, all right? Stick it in, yeah, stick it in.
Speaker 3: It's a bit more rock and roll, like You've got NBA players in there, You've got the Dream Team.
Speaker 1: Stuck it in there.
Speaker 3: It's got a Netflix docker.
Speaker 1: About it, so it deserves to be there. Well, I said, a lot of murderers would be my counterpoint. Wow, we could. That's it's a year. If you're in America, it's just do that. Maybe a a CSI.
Speaker 3: So you've got a murder scene and each country comes in with their own CSI team and then everything they all start.
Speaker 1: With who are you? And they've got an hour to solve the murder and yeah, and Horatio Caine will be the judge of whether you've done it right or not. And he just steers at the looks away at the camera the whole time. I feel like your one's probably but too involved. And how would you do it? Would be one race? Yeah, yeah, absolutely would be one race. I just sort of think my test at least is if you showed it to the ancient Greeks, would they understand what was going on?
Speaker 3: They're just they're just souped up chariots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suppose. I suppose. No, I don't think. I don't think you should be in the Olympics.
Speaker 3: I don't think for I don't think Formula one would want to be and they would.
Speaker 1: I think they'd be like, they'd want to be the right thing. All right, Just before we take a quick air break and get to yours, please, I would like to introduce another NRL scandal. Have we got the NRL scandal alert? No, that'll do, though, that'll do. That'll do. We've got a massive NRL scandal. Latrelle Mitchell is allegedly been photographed with a white substance on a countertop. I don't know. I have you seen the naamage that's come out. I'm sure whitewash investigations will be all over this. I've seen the photo in various different threads. It's not clear what the or that there even is a white substance there.
Speaker 3: Has it been clarified that he wasn't needing dough? You know, because you need lots of flour on a bench to do that.
Speaker 1: Was he doing that? Well? Someone mentioned that I think it was personal laundry powder was actually fifty percent off at his local supermarket. Right, did they know that he hasn't gone and purchased that. Maybe he's purchased in bulk and he's divvying it up for you know, his family.
Speaker 3: Oh right, okay, so yeah, you just divvy it up into two small lines, small little ziploc bags, yes, and then you give it out to your friends and family.
Speaker 1: Someone else mentioned that crediting the easiest way for that to be absorbed in the bloodstream is a fewer to snort it. So perhaps it's some sort of supplement. He's out injured at the moment. This could be part of his rehab.
Speaker 3: Maybe he was doing a tequila hardman.
Speaker 1: He could have been doing it where he's snorting, snort the salt, snorting the seats the lemon and the eye and then do the tequila. Yes. Perhaps someone else mentioned that he usually wears glasses and perhaps he could have been writing down his Keno numbers, and because he didn't have his glasses, he needed his head to be closer to the table. Right, all I'm saying is people are so quick to jump to conclusions they don't know what's actually going on. And you know, that could have been absolutely anything. I mean, look, if the last couple of years or anything to go off, that could have been plaster. Yeah. What is there a shield anywhere near him? Is there a shield? There a trophy of any description? Where is the ran Philly shield right now? Yeah? How do we know that the table he was on hadn't been broken and then repaired by a substandard tradesman? Yes, who'd lift powder all over the thing and lines? God knows how many times have you tried to open up a RaRo pack and the whole thing's gone and it's all in your faces, all over the bloody Yeah. What he's supposed.
Speaker 3: To do the best thing to do with that, And this is my experience is you rack them up into lines and then get a bag and just scoop them into the bag.
Speaker 1: That's exactly it. So look, I don't know what that thing is. I will say, if you've seen the picture, you will know that the only crime that's been committed there is he's on the Red Cruisers. I know Littrell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's my favorite NRL player littreell. But now now he's drinking the Red Cruises.
Speaker 1: And also in the photo is one of the twins from the Matrix, you know, those blonde dreadlock Oh yes, so its yeah. There's someone some sort of day walker in that photo. The other thing is who's taking these photos? You know, if I'm sitting there scribbling down my Kenot numbers and someone takes a photo of me, that could get misconstrued for anything on social media these days. The real crime there, aside from obviously the Red Cruisers, was the phones. Yeah, put the phones away. Agreed, the put the fucking phones away. All right, Let's take one quick break and we'll come back with yours please.
Speaker 2: Yours please, brought you by Leader, Home of the Top.
Speaker 1: MAT's on a quick one today. First call of yours please.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that is hands down my favorite yours please for the entire year. If we're going to do an awards ceremony at the end of the year, just hands down, that's number one so far from me, just completely pointless. Where were they playing that that they wanted to hit the record it's so good and then just finishing it with.
Speaker 1: The shout out to that guy another caller here, yours please, Yeah, and I are.
Speaker 5: Here from West Upland I'm just thoroughly enjoying the number of times as you double down on this Elesse Andrews and the Omnium Malachy really looking forward to the fact chick's coming into just really sit you straight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, I had I did have to look into that. Elise Andrews did not win the Omnium. She won the breakdancing. That's who won the breakdancing. Everything she all of them. Yeah, I thought it was a bike thing. Wasn't related to that at all. Thank you to that one. There. There's just so many in the bike.
Speaker 3: I don't understand them that the care and the omnium, the again, the suit, the team, the sprint.
Speaker 1: The sprint is what it was. It was and I knew that obviously. One more call here.
Speaker 4: I listened to the acc cut through the bullshit of mainstream sports media. But you like them have fallen for it, this whole Reagun debacle. She knew exactly what she was doing. Thirty six PhD. A few laps around the sun. Smart cookie, she said to herself. I do bore them dancing. I can jump around on a pad for a bit. I want to free ride to the Olympics, experience the village. We all are the same. Fourteen people in all of Oceania attempted to qualify for the Olympics. She knew it, she nwed it.
Speaker 1: I feel like more in the chamber. Yeah he did.
Speaker 3: He's still going. I've even falling for it. I genuinely, I genuinely think she thinks she's quite good.
Speaker 1: If if it's a bit, because when I initially saw it, I thought it was.
Speaker 3: She She competed in an international B girl competition and came sixty third. What before this, Yes, and then she and then missed out on qualification and then did Oceania and there was thirteen people in it and she won that Like.
Speaker 1: You don't that you know that's it's a long game. It's a long game.
Speaker 3: If you know your ship and you want to get a free ride to the Olympics, it could.
Speaker 1: Be the greatest long con of all time. She was did you see her celebrating, Yeah, with the with the team at the end, the Australian Olympic team when they were heading off to the medal ceremony. She's getting down there, She's getting down Didy bit. I reckon. You know when they interviewed the Beatles and they said Ringo is not even the best drummer in the band. Yeah, I reckon, she might not even be the best breakdou's in the Australian Olympic team. I don't know, like Paddy Mills or someone could probably talk. Probably a gymnast you could throw down. Oh that's a great point, that dude. That was a meme at the start of the Olympics. Who with the glasses he couldn't see shiit the American dude, he could have had a bit of job than that. Look. I feel like overnight A reflected on it. I felt like I went too hard on Reygun yesterday.
Speaker 3: Did you see clay Gun Clayton's will I did see clay Gun. Yeah, that's my highlight. That's my highlight meme out of that. Hopefully that's the full stop on it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so as well. We can put the Olympics to be all right. That'll do us for today. A Tuesday edition of the Agenda podcast, We're Back. We will be back tomorrow for a half back sports idea of a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: See thing you've been listening to the ACC's a gender podcast brought to you by Export Ultra. For more episodes like can follow on iHeartRadio. Oh where you get your podcast