Speaker 1: Cut to music, cuto music, cut to music. It's too upbeat, Die Henwood. This weekend I was hurt. You know, I guess through my relationship with the Warriors, over the last twenty five years, it's been up and down. You know, you sort of get used to it. But over the last two years, I just it's been so good, it's been so so good. But then on the weekend they hurt me again.
Speaker 2: Well, this is a safe space, so you can show me on the doll where the titan touched you?
Speaker 1: I mean, where didn't the titan touch me?
Speaker 2: Eleven tries, sixty six times over eighty minutes, sixty six times, almost one a minute. The number of the be sixty six sex.
Speaker 1: We need to exercise, we need to exercise the performance, and that's what we here to do on the Mad Monday Podcast, brought to you by four and twenty fives. We're here to exercise the demons from this absolute drubbing. There's not I was just so flat commentating it at the time. Die, I have now commentated the two worst losses and Warriors history.
Speaker 2: So there was no redemption. It was a couple of quick tries. Okay, Actually I was thinking initially a couple of quick tries. That's okay, this is good. The Warriors come back. Usually when we score early it's bad. But then I was like, oh, another try it, another try it, another try. It was relentless, and then it got worse in the second half.
Speaker 1: So we went into the half down by quite a bit and we thought, I thought, here's a comeback. This is going to be a big comeback. And it just got so much, so much worse. Full field tries, intercept tries, rolling us down the field from their own goal.
Speaker 2: Line, arts center, He is sent off.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where to start.
Speaker 2: What, what the fuck? It's it's a game also where we viciously lost everything. Eleven tries to one, one hundred and sixty nine runs to one hundred and thirty nine. They won the possession, The territory was fifty to fifty. The run meters.
Speaker 1: Weren't because they were scoring from their own half.
Speaker 2: Line breaks thirteen to one. Errors We made twelve, they made six. It's just grim. Let me give you some grim. Let me give you some words here.
Speaker 1: Diece, soft, embarrassing, destroyed, absolutely dominated. Those were all words used by Webby at the press conference.
Speaker 2: Afterwards. Wow.
Speaker 1: He was trying to remain quite upbeat, as he often does. He's like, oh, this is still a good team. We can we and he owned it.
Speaker 2: He owned he said, I'm a big part of this.
Speaker 1: Yes. And the thing that hurts me the most they think out of all of it is that despite the fact that there were eleven tries. If I told you that the Gold Coast Titans scored eleven tries, how many would you say that Dave Feeder scored? Probably three.
Speaker 2: I think Dave for Feeder had a three hundred point Super Coach game. Three tries, ten tackle busts.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't score one. I think he scored sixty points in Supercoach.
Speaker 2: It was the young boys, Hey who Kenny Keno Kenny and Jaydeen Campbell.
Speaker 1: And I was saying before the game, I said this last week. These are the exact guys that we struggle with, those whip it quick, skinny little dudes who just whipped through. We're slow.
Speaker 2: So generally we are slower than other teams. Yes, because and we're evenly slow. You know, we don't have a couple of real sprinters. But we looked like we were walking through mud, looked like we were playing a mud and they are on a dry track. Granted it was so hot there, but we were mentally out of that game. What worried me. I know every player on that park wanted to win, but we looked like we didn't care. And Adam fanoa blake, at one point looked like he was going to walk to just walk straight to Granulla. At about quarter of the way through the game, he had one of his worst games he did.
Speaker 1: It was like, towards the end of the game, he came, he took a head up and I was just like, where the hell has he been for a while.
Speaker 2: But the thing is we didn't really have the ball.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I read an interesting analysis on Reddit which actually run quite true with me. I believe it was from shivedic underscore three who said, who said was last year a false storm? Because it's very hard to back up when you've had five players have career best years Pompey, Wigan, d w Z, Sean Johnson, Jackson Ford right, and probably a couple others have c have Korea best years. It's very hard to back up a career best year. He also made an interesting point going to shividic shieve Dick underscore three. That's three as an III as well, not the number three.
Speaker 1: The Royal three.
Speaker 2: The Royal three. Also made the point that coming into last year, Sean Johnson had had three out of four years, so potentially teams did no video on him. Then he wound the clock back and just played out of his skin. Now they've done all the video on how he steps, how he runs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where he likes to get the ball, yeah, where.
Speaker 2: He likes to get the ball, and the worrying stats. But we've won three lost date with SJ at halfback, have one three lost zero with to Marty at half back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel if we want to persist with SJ, we need to put Cht not to Marty at six because I believe to Marty is halfback. We need a running We then need Ht or Metcalf at six.
Speaker 1: Well we miss Metcalf so much.
Speaker 2: Or we go to Marty at half back and Cht at six?
Speaker 1: What about? And I've been proposing this for a number of weeks now. If not a Jersey swap, at least a role swap between to Mary and Sean Johnson, we keep Sean Johnson on the park. It's just that to Mighty Martin steers the ship instead of Sean Johnson and then s J can just pick a spot's run lines sort of you know, go back to the hot step in Seawann Johnson that he used to be.
Speaker 2: Do or do you have HT in the fourteen and C and Sean actually swap a bit so you have Sean in that sex and then Cht comes on and subs Frum and spells it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then Sean's playing an impact game because he looks a bit broken. He got another injury in that game. He's been an amazing servant for the club. But something needs to happen in this because the new South Wales boys are popping off. They beat the Dragons eighteen to eight. I believe they're flying. When we had the young boys in and we mounted those three wins which sort of got our season back on track, we were flying with the TWI Pickies, the MGMT, the old Mouila Graham tofa those boys Laban. There's still some big fast boys in that cup side. We need some pace.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Mitch bon Need even said that after one of those games it was like it was the young Fellaws that led the way for us, like they turned up and they were giving it there all, you know, because they're on debut or whatever, trying to make a name for themselves, and it reminded all of the older players, shit, that's right. You can't just sho up and go through the motions like you got to shop and go hammer and tongs.
Speaker 2: And aside from the fact that Toadhu is Rugby League's Steven Adams, he looks remarkably like Steven Adams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, heide to side it does.
Speaker 2: He's looking a bit nack at eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looks buggered.
Speaker 2: He just looks worn.
Speaker 1: But he always looks like that. But having said that, he does look like that, you know what I mean. And the game before, when we.
Speaker 2: Started Dylan Walker at thirteen, I thought that we played with a lot of pace and energy, but more fizz. Whether we need to start the game with Walker and Jazz on.
Speaker 1: I think, I think, I think that Tahu just goes into that sort of I mean, he already is a middle forward, but I think he sort of goes into that prop rotation and then we have Jazz and Dylan just into that thirteen jersey.
Speaker 2: And what what this game showed as well is how important Mitch Barnett. Yeah, is to our side.
Speaker 1: Well off the kickoff in the second half, Jazz Tavanga took the first hit up off the back fence. That's that's how out of stock we were. But why is in a laban? Yeah exactly that they didn't come on to like the last ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Also, I I feel Bunty's been a bit hard done by. He has been, but then we've actually got good stocks. And yeah, he has been injured, he said to Hamm. I think he was the eighteenth man this weekend, or at least he was. Yes, hopefully he will be coming back.
Speaker 1: We could do with that. That's a bit of fizz off.
Speaker 2: What's just what worries me is this Sek is they're equal to the worst loss for us and it's the best ever win for the Titans. They are, I mean, they're no easy beats, seventeenth best team in the camp right and sixteen better is the second time we've lost to them this year. What worries me is we're playing the Broncos at home. We struggle at Mount Smart to win this year. Yeah, and also yeah, you know we've lost to the Dragons at Mount Smart. We've lost to the Titans at Mount Smart. We choked against Cronulla at Mount Smart. We choked against the Seagles, Seagles at Mount Smart where we just clawed back that draw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good the one.
Speaker 2: What do you think are we playing finals this year?
Speaker 1: I just feel like, and this goes back to my original point, it could be so good or am I just am I holding onto a relationship that's not there anymore?
Speaker 2: So minim the with results going for us, we need to win seven out of nine games. Yes, we did this LUs we have the two buys this.
Speaker 1: Experiment last week and even then we were like, well we're going to beat the Titans and we'll beat the Tigers. Well they've both run up massive scores this weekend and we got a hiding.
Speaker 2: So now we basically to guarantee the eight, we can't drop a game now for the remainder of the season to guarantee it to be in that mathematical equation, we could drop two games. But that's I see. I just see some more games dropped than we think are on the cards, because like the Brisbane's going to be a hard game, the Broncos. We've got Broncos, Dogs, Raiders, Tigers, Eels, Dolphins, Manly Dog Sharks. We play the Dogs twice, I think beats us. They're a very good side, and we play them away and at home. We play the Sharks last, right, Yeah, the Sharks will be getting their shit together to go into finals. Manly we're playing right towards the end of the season, so they will have their stocks back out again.
Speaker 1: Hopefully, yeah, hopefully.
Speaker 2: The Raiders and the Tigers are like looking like a danger team with all the young players. There was a bit of a cracker of a game. It was sadly. I started watching that game and then I turned it off for ten minutes and I was like, my appetite for the league is just I feel put off my league this weekend because that Warriors lost. Then I tuned back in and I was like, whoa, the Tigers are up gaul yeah, and then they put a score on. Then all I went through my head is, oh god, we'll get beaten by the Tiger. How do you turn this ship around? Webby? I think people also forget Webby is a very novice coach, right, He's as novice as Cameron Sirallo. Cameron Serraldo at the Bulldogs had a shocker year last year. But the dogs have come right this year? Are we reverse way round? We had a honeymoon period, then we're having teething issues and we wanted Serauto.
Speaker 1: He was our first choice. We didn't get him, and then we got Webster and then last year we were like, shame we got the right one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Webby's not the issue, I think, however, I'm intrigued with his selections right because I thought Cossi was a very intriguing selection because he hasn't been fizzing at CAUP, and I was wondering more whether you bring Graham Tulfen who had that absolutely epic game, or whether we need a tained tour picky on the on the when to just because he's fast.
Speaker 1: As fast, but he would get peppered on defense.
Speaker 2: He's and also he's a shorter body as well.
Speaker 1: So do we put Roger out on one of the wings?
Speaker 2: Roger out of one of the wings? I keep thinking how good Charms was in the halves at one time he played.
Speaker 1: Is such a ballplayer do I mean? I know we've been talking about this this entire season. Does an Artis need to be back at fullback?
Speaker 2: I think he does, so he hasn't been unlocked right now for some reason. When Sean's playing, Artis's side never gets the ball and with this had no impact on the game. But he shouldn't have been sent.
Speaker 1: Off with it.
Speaker 2: No, it was ridiculous. There was rubbish. I saw some die hard fans still claiming the ref outed us. There might have been a couple of calls, but sixty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, I do think I think we need the ball in Roger's hands more often, and I don't know, we're just going to try something.
Speaker 2: And also he's not going to do it though when he's at center, he doesn't have any of those chances where he's really winding up, so he's not putting on his lightning full footwork at full pace. However, I would say cht, sorry, Charms is better under the high ball than Roger. Roger's got a few drops in him. Also touch the monies. I love me some Jackson Ford, but he makes a mistake at the epic time, and I thought that he drops the ball over the line. He drops the ball in scoring opportunities. Whenever he drops the ball, it seems to be at such a crucial point, and I think that's.
Speaker 1: Why they well, I thought that's why they moved him into the middle. We can't keep having you knock this ball on every time it comes out to you in edge. Well, sure enough, he's doing it in the middle too, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Mass respect to Marata nia Kordo. Yeah, he was one of our best on field. He goes hard. I still think Chance gives it as all. Yea. Our defense was woeful, though porous, softer than a lemonade sandwich. Bruh. Yeah, I don't know how you fix that. I don't know how you fix the will to stand up for each other. I mean James Fisher Harris is going to shake things up when he comes over. He won't be tolerating any of this rubbish.
Speaker 1: No, that is a good point. Actually, like edenfanoa blake, he's out at the end of the season.
Speaker 2: What does he give a shit? He looks a bit signed out a little bit, yeah, a little bit, not massively like he's still going to take a massive carry.
Speaker 1: He'll still make any tackle that you ask him to. It's just that he's probably I've never seen him once rally the boys when we're down. You know, he's not going to turn that around.
Speaker 2: But you're right, James MJ was crying when he walked to the sheds.
Speaker 1: Yeah that means a bit to him. But he also looks injured. But yeah, I don't know. I don't know. I think I think we've just got to fire some shots. I would rather and this hasn't been Webster's DNA at all, but I would rather that we shuffled the team up a bit, had a crack, fired some shots and then missed the eight, then stuck with what's clearly not working and then missed the eight.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I completely agree. My thing is going, Look, we're not winning the camp this year, right, No team who is, no team who has had a fifty point plus drubbing, has ever won the camp. But can we call some issues around finals? Potentially? Why wouldn't your blood the young boys when you've got Rockelberry with an injury that looks to keep him out for quite a while, Why wouldn't you blood some of these young guys, and especially forwards with game time.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know, but I mean, Jacob Blaven said on the bench for seventy minutes.
Speaker 2: I worry. Yeah, he often leaves. We often have one player on the bench who plays ten minutes or less.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're playing with one less player than the other team.
Speaker 2: Essentially, there's a lot I can't understand that. I actually wouldn't be surprised if we be known to the same team. Yeah, he will, he will so, and then they'll probably win and we'll be like, well, what the fuck do we know? Weirdly, we'll go furning plas on the Bronco.
Speaker 1: That's right, So.
Speaker 2: We'll ree Welsh back up.
Speaker 1: Ah, yes, i'd say he will. I think that Reese Walsh is sick of people saying that he's soft. Yeah, I think he's got a.
Speaker 2: Bit to prove.
Speaker 1: Also thing he loves playing rugby league and.
Speaker 2: He probably likes tearing up the Warriors. I worry Dean Marinatt. Yeah, Reese Walsh is mam ezra mamksni stacks. Yeah, they've got a good side, got a good team.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that hopefully if we can get them just after Origin, we can we can drag them down. We'll do a bit of a deep dive on that later on in the week of shorten week is Masaki. Let's take a quick break on we get anything more on the Warriors. Can we put this in the review mirror?
Speaker 2: I think we have to put it in the rearview mirror. It was our biggest signing and a very long time. It was the lowest point for Webb in his career so far. Let's hope this is a blip. Let's hope this is a speed bump. Let's hope it to banana skin and let's hope we get the full banana up us next week.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a quick break just before we do. The four and twenty four pack prize pack is back. Each month the Mad Monday Team's got four tickets to the next home game and four and twenty five ouchs as well. Just text the monthly keyword to three two three six, which for the month of June is yum. When we come back, we're going to give you the Stoker off the Round. It's time now for the Stalker of the Round, and the stalker this week is It was the first game of the round.
Speaker 2: I believe it was the Dolphins versus the Storm thirty Friday night, thirty points to twenty four. It was a hell of a game and it came right down to it, both teams scoring late in the piece. Jermaina Suckle was just brought down short at the seventy ninth minute and it was a little bit of a fizzer at the end, But what a game. There was a contender for Game of the Year and both teams right at the height of their powers to beat a pung eye junior back for the Dolphins as well. I may have brought him into my super coach Veta Pungye junior like I thought he was going to be a bit of a ride off. He actually was a big impact player. He was shot where he came out of the line.
Speaker 1: I rewatched that this morning. I didn't hear it when it happened at the time. If you rewatch it with the phones on, you can clearly hear the ref yelling because he's ten meters off side.
Speaker 2: He was almost in the offensive line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he absolutely smoked them and it was a fair hit. Though it was a fair hit. He looked apologetic afterwards, He's like, yeah, sorry, I definitely got my timing wrong. Just a little bit excited fellas. I don't know if you know, but I retired last year.
Speaker 2: I know, but he just started running out of the line. It was a great game to watch. Here's my takeaway from that. Jerome Hughes is hard done by it because he's not Origin eligible. I reckon he is the second best half back in the NRL behind Nathan Cleary this year definitely, I mean yeah, purely this year. He had the ball on a string against the Warriors. He tried a bit too much, maybe early on in the Dolphins game, but he did some weird ass kicks. But he knows how to just get a team Hummer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he'll carve you the bits of well if you're not looking.
Speaker 2: And I think often when Munster was there, he played second fiddle to Munster. But Tyrone Wishart is popping off shit Melbourne just for a good side Peppy's back. He scored and his returns and looked good to He looked pretty electorate, Yeah he did. And how Good's Nick Many? Nick Many, Nick mayonnad because he no matter where he's playing, he gives it as all. He's superb. Nelson Sopher Solomon is coming back into form. But the Dolphins gave it a red hard go and a red hot It's not red hard, they gave it a red hard go. How Good's Trey Fuller as well. He's excellent. He's going to be another one of these dudes sort.
Speaker 1: Of like, well, I was going to say Blake Taff but you know when there's like a starting grade fullback waiting in the wings but just can't get any game time.
Speaker 2: Because I feel a bit sorry for himse I was like, surely he should be fullback for the Indigenous All Stars next year. And I was like, oh, you've got Trill the Hammer. He've got quite hefty Indigenous stocks there. But he is just he's an electric player. He's great to watch. He reminds me a little bit of Tame Tour Picky actually, just in the form the thing of he's hungry and he's always just he's always in the discussion. Yeah. Will Warbrock had a bit of a standout game.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Will Warbroock is tremendous. Just a massive ex New Zealand sevens player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just another long in the long list of New Zealander's posted by the Melbourne Storm. Go on to have a.
Speaker 2: And they just turn them into great players, don't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Warbrock hughes Cutour that the Bromiche brothers there for years.
Speaker 2: Bellamy's really taken Ellie cuttur under his wing man. He just is playing great football. How good is he running onto a bomb?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's the best. Just last week and he took Adam Pompey's lollies, ripped the ball out from the try line on the tryline and just scored a try.
Speaker 2: It's just like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That game though, that if that was the last game of the round, that would have restored your faith in rugby league, because yah, just the back and forth nature of it so far along. I was about to score one hundred meter try it until they got called back for Jerome Hughes Shiboting.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I really love the fact that even though they've got pappenhaus and they're still playing so far long. Yeah. He And what was he in the fourteen in Jres He maybe I think he may have even started on them because he came in. I noticed when he moved sort of further back. Pappenhausen was playing dummy half for quite a while. Yeah right now. Look Bellamy was laughing after that.
Speaker 1: Game, well because he.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know normally normally he's just got he's got angry Kochi ad vibes.
Speaker 1: Yeah he does. But I think you know, he got betten by Waye Bennett again, and I think that's probably what he was laughing at. It's like, fuck, I can't beat this though. It doesn't matter what team he's with. No, he's got my number. But yeah, I think that was quite clearly game of the round. It could have been one right on the hooter as well.
Speaker 2: So that puts. That puts what with the storm taking that out, they are clear number one on the ladder. Dolphins are fifth, and you've got Penrith and Crenella munting around one and two. You've got Roosters in it for Yeah, my second team, the Roosters. They had a bit of a brutal went against the Dogs with one of the most tiftiest head high tackles I've seen in a while.
Speaker 1: It was an old school, old school clothesline hit high and the replay looks awful. It looked awful in real time. Junior Punga was the guy who did.
Speaker 2: It, and he also the guy who Hene wasn't really looking his way. He came because he came from the inside as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and hit him late without the ball directly in the head.
Speaker 2: He had whipped around. It looked like a cree jump tackle. Last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the funniest part about that game though, early doors in the first half there was a streaker and they didn't They didn't show it, as they often don't. Later on the game, the game got stopped and everyone's like, what the fuck was there for? And they will look at the reef. Everyone thought that they'd been penalized. They look over at the reef. He's holding a phone, an iPhone, and they got the fuck he gets there's a phone on the field, and one of the training said to come and get it off him. It was from the streaker. So when the streaker got tackled, he dropped his phone and left it on the field.
Speaker 2: That is respect rugby league sucked down. Yeah, last year I phone, but I suppose at least oh no, they would have arrested the streaker. Do you reckon they gave it back to him, the phone, potentially, I reckon.
Speaker 1: They may have a couple of other things from around the league before we get another air break and then you come off the back fence. The bottom two teams we talked about them, the Tigers and the Titans unfortunately put on one hundred and twelve points this weekend.
Speaker 2: That is insane. And now the person and last is not a team you'd expect. Oh jeez, see if you can guess Susan last.
Speaker 1: Yeh yeah. So it was the Tigers and they just beat the Raiders. The Titans were second last, so if they both vaulted the god no, okay, the Paramatta eels the eel.
Speaker 2: The Eels is seventeenth, Tiger's sixteenth, Titans fifteenth, South's fourteenth Warriors thirteenth was ub the wis so at best we could move to eleven. If we were next week, we could know we could move to twelfth. We can only go up one because Manly are ahead of us by two in eleventh and they've got a positive points differential. They're the only team with the positive points differential in the bottom ete. Our points differential took hammering. We were a positive but now a negative forty seven and South sadly look like they're going.
Speaker 1: On a made my son Stoke but they'll make noise in the finals.
Speaker 2: South look like they're winding up on O. South and Manly have a buy next week, So we stay exactly where we are even if we.
Speaker 1: Win and just a little bit of late mail. Roco Berry, of course injured, so he didn't travel with the team. I'm hearing that while the Warriors are missing his d it's still available at the long Room in Bonsenburg.
Speaker 2: O'll play, I gotta play.
Speaker 1: Apparently the Pantsman Joel Harrison was pesting around Rock Oberry on the weekend, pesting him for an injury update. I don't know. It sounds like it could be out for a while.
Speaker 2: So what is How does the pantsman does he put it? Does he slippy air tags into these NRL players bags or something?
Speaker 1: You must my in them?
Speaker 2: What is like? I see a few NRL players, but it's always around an NRL game or I've gone out to a training right. His hit rate for seeing NRL players in the wild is phenomenal. It's incredible.
Speaker 1: There's definitely something going on there. I don't know how he's finding them. He's always got the mail before anyone else has heard it as well.
Speaker 2: It's also a bit of a worry for Rocco if he's you know, you know you're properly injured if you're not traveling with a team and that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I thought it was initially a hand, but now they're saying in a shoulder because he was.
Speaker 2: Holding his shoulder and then he is in a sort of full sling.
Speaker 1: It's also got a broken hand. Just take a few weeks out of it.
Speaker 2: It's a shame because if you look at our defensive performance, Yeah, he he was well needed one on one tackler in the league, tremendousty. I see Tailor May has been given his second breach notice by the Panthers. I don't think he'll be playing a lot of rugby league, No he won't.
Speaker 1: He I think he's made his account private. But he was one of the wildest followers for a wee while there.
Speaker 2: Oh this was before he got he got the new car and then did the like the the break the speed brier past the school.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he was on his Instagram story doing one hundred k's past the school. This was again before he got the throat tattoo of his own last name.
Speaker 2: It's these sort of own goals like was it big teen or vaping in the.
Speaker 1: No Proctor Kevin Proctor Kevin.
Speaker 2: Procner side show Bob vaping in the toilets on Instagram at halftime.
Speaker 1: Put it on his Instagram story, not the halftime vapes. It's like what, it's just massive own goals.
Speaker 2: Also, if you're doing double at speed limit past the school in a car you've just been given.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's out the gate. All right, let's take one last quick break when we come back. Dia is coming off the back fence.
Speaker 3: A long kicker the offload to head on and he got the back fence foof time.
Speaker 2: Do you know when it's darkest? Do you know when it's coldest? Do you know when the ice forms on the grass just before dawn? That's when? And do you know a blessing? I learned unlesson I learned way way back in the late nineties after a big night at the Fat Lady's Arms on dollar shot night, I learned that it's crucial to pull out. Always pull out, pull back, pull out, and look at the worldview. Don't judge this game, on this game, don't judge the Warriors by a sixty six to six loss. Pull out. Look at all the glory that we've had. Look at the fresh green shoots that are punching, punching through the winter soil. Look at the boys. We've got a new South Wales Cup coming up. Look at the herald g Mets boys, look at the under fifteens. If you look, we've got the stocks. We're gonna make the run. It might not be this year, it might not be next year, or it could be next year. You've gotta realize the moldy horror that these boys have. The Warriors Woka. It's paddling its way across to Australia and it will lift the Grand Final. Now is not the time to get off the bandwagon. Now is the time to get new tires. Now is the time to click the seatbelt, and now is the time to solidify yourself as a rusted on wise fan, because we are coming baby. When it is darkest, that is when we will rise like the phoenix, definitely not the word the Wellington Phoenix, absolute socker of a season. Will rise like the traditional phoenix, and the other teams will just see our glorious wings flapping towards the sumber. We won't fly too close like a chorus with those wax wings, and we will not fall. We will get the trophy. We will hold it above our heads and I want you to be there, Warriors fans, you note bring it on for the Brisbane Broncos. As we defeat them, am I saying thirteen plus? Yes I am. Will it happen most likely? Pack the boys and we'll see you this weekend. Told her.
Speaker 1: That in the sheds, play that in the sheds. Web play there in the sheds this week. Get the boys back up. I'm back on boyd Die. Thank you very much for that.
Speaker 2: We need to ye, I'm going to be calling the Broncos game with Keezy. It's this Saturday night. I believe it's the five pm game. Let me just furiously check that five pm it go hard Go Media Stadium, the Fruit Bowl against the Broncos.
Speaker 1: YEP, State of Origin. Between now and then as well, we will have your coverage of that live from ten o'clock kickoff, probably closer to ten.
Speaker 2: Toy, how good would how good would a nine o'clock kickoff be for all them?
Speaker 1: Bove? Why not sick over the eight o'clock out time? I don't know, greater minds and ours, let's lock it on the head for today. We'll be back on Thursday for another episode of the med Monday podcast, breaking down State of Origin. Enjoy your week, enjoy your supercoach trades and we'll see you on Thursday.
Speaker 2: MADA. Australia without the league, Australia without the league and Australia without rugby. League's not Australia.
Speaker 1: M