Speaker 1: I go there and welcome back under the Mad Monday podcast. There's always brought to you by the four and twenty PI, the perfect at home snack for watching rugby league. My name is Tino Man are we and enjoining me and the studio this morning is Ed and Fanua Kezy, Good morning, Kezy. How are you getting on this week? Mate? Good mate? Quite footloose and fancy free this week? Yeah. I think it's cuz I don't have to stress out about it if the Warrior is going to make the eighth anymore, even though mathematically apparently they could. How many people have told you this week that web said they can still make the eight. He has to say that. If you watch the interview, they were like, so do you just put a pin in the season now, and he goes, well, no, obviously, like we can finish on twenty nine points. We don't know how the other teams are going to go. Yes, mathematically we could. We have to finish the season like professionals. Yeah, mathematically, if the Tigers beat the Panthers by seventy we can still. Yeah, it's like season's over. But he's the coach. He can't say no exactly. But I've had so many people tell me this week that they're like, no, we said we can still win. Now, you didn't watch the interview, did you? You just read the headline saying Andrew Wibster says, yeah, how are you feeling about this now? Because after that game, obviously it was devastating and we called it. We're a cursed The season's done in my opinion. On the way home, I was just thinking about it. I was like, you know what, that's probably good. It's been a very stressful season. It has been a stressful season. Like every time I expected the Words to do something, they did the opposite. Playing the Panthers at Magic Ground with no one, Well that hints why we booked our flights to come home for like an hour after that game finished. Well, I will be getting pump by sixty by now, so we can just gap it with like fifteen minutes ago. In a way, it's been great because it's been a baptism and fire for Bandwagon fanssolutely. Yeah, absolutely, what you want to jump abo all the wars? Are you gonna watch some wins? Are you? Yeah? I can barkle yourself in Yeah that's true. Why do you think we've been saying matter of faith about fifteen years now. And also the good thing too is now that the band wagoners are off and they've been burned. Next season there's gonna be a year. Yeah, that's the good thing. YEA one look, I think for me the story, I actually really enjoyed last week's game. It was result like we played pretty sloppy, but in the end it was bloody exciting. And I think that now my attention turns to the Shawn Johnson farewell tour. So we've got this game this weekend. Then next weekend they played the Bulldogs at home. That's his farewell game. I think there's one more game after that against who I can't remember, but I think it might be the look. I'm looking a guess, So I think now it's we flick into the Kobe farewell tour. Remember when his last season, because his last two or three seasons he played for the Lakers team that sucked. It was terrible. There's no one on there. There was like Robert Sucker that was waving the flat the towel on the bench. I think there was a Ramone Sessions was in that team. I think that was the team where D'Angelo Russell was filming Nick Young talking about how he cheated on his wife. That's right, and yeah posted that everywhere and in the midst of all of that every city that they went to, it was we love you, Kobe, thank you so much for blah blah blah blah blah. And that's what we're going to get for Shawn Johnson over these next few weeks. Do you reckon Seawan Johnson will dropped like sixty in his final game? I think so, and I think God his last free throw, Gordon Howard's going to commit a lane violation so that if he misses it, he gets to take it again and make sure that he gets sixty.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm looking forward to that, and I think that's basically you know how this this next month is going to go for the Warriors. They have named their teamless. He's back in who just quickly, what chewsey you got on underneath your Warriors? Josey? What do you mean? What's chewsy you got on under your Warriors? Josey? Once you take the Warriors Jussey off, what you got on underneath there for the season, Hody? What's the question? Once? Now that the Warriors are out. Oh Bulldogs SA sorry, yeah bulldog even though that's our final home game is against the ball Yeah, which sucks. I love the way they've turned things around a lah Andrew Webster last year. It's a passing of the torch. It's cool. It's real cool. We're going to beat them and be like, now take what we've taught you. Yeah, take it into the playoffs for us, it's right, or we will you know, mathematically we still meet twenty nine boys. Yeah. Shaan Johnson he's back in a half back. I think it was really anti climatic last week to be like I'm retiring. Yeah, but then oh, but I'm buying this way, but I'm actually out see that. The thing for me was he got injured at the end of that game. It was his first game back, and he instantly must have just been like, I'm so sick of doing this every time I set foot on a rugby field at the moment I'm getting injured or I'm playing injured. Yeah, and he was just like, all right, now I'm retiring. I'm sick of it. Yeah. So he'll be back this week. Like Willie, I wouldn't be surprised if he's scratched at the last minute. You know what I mean, like naming him to drum up some excitement. You've got Meatcalf there on the bench. Meatcalf has been named it in the twenty one Jersey and on meat Chick. They have been doing this this season where he has been naming dudes on the extended bench and then subbing them in. Yeah. I my gut feeling is he's not going to this time round. That's based on absolutely nothing. Well, my gut feeling is he does every freaking week. I got a feeling that he could know he's going to name someone on the bench he's not even gonna play. Oh no, I reckon he has and I reckon it's probably Demetric Cifucali. Yeah, that's probably not going to see the pitch. But the Teamless Roads lastly ceing k d w z Adam Pompey is back and I'm gonna be honest when we went out there and we interviewed, we interviewed Jesse Vanger and them a couple of days ago, a couple of weeks ago. I swew'm Pobby getting out of a car and a hectic knee brace and I was like, I don't think Adam Poppy is going to be playing this season, so that's that's obviously terrifying. Yeah, but I tell you what, if we had Adam Pompey last week, we would have won, yes, because he's one of those dudes that there's a lot of games we would have won. And like a year ago, if if I known that in a year's time, I was going to say, if we had it and Pompy we would have won, I would have slapped the shit out of myself. But he's just one of those dudes that can kick goals, yeah, no matter the situation. And he doesn't get whereas she now has Tavita who Weiby's decided we're going all it on. He's the clutch guy. This is the guy who had a year off rugby league, two years off after two seasons playing for the Warriors because it just always a bit much for him. Yeah, right, of course, kicking to save the Warriors season is going to be too much for it. Yeah, just like he's the second option or he's a really good player, but he's not mister clutch. Only certain cocky players are. Or to Money Martin, who doesn't seem to give a fuck. No, he just give a shit at all. He doesn't care at all. Yeah, I saw an interview he's eating a banana the other day. Did you see this interview? You're joking? Nah? And they were like, how do you how do you deal with the pressure. He's like, what pressure? What? Like you know, match winning moments like nah, it's just good fun to be out there players. And I believe it wasn't like an arrogant I don't feel pressure. It was like, oh, I shu, don't give a shit. Well, the good thing about him is he's had a brain bleed. Yeah, and he's been forced that's a great thing about Yeah, that's my actually, my favorite thing about him. But that really puts a lot of stuff into perspective. Yeah, and so he comes back, he's like, I'm just happy to be here. Yeah, because I was told I would never play it almost died. Yeah, you know what, you don't want to bleed? Yeah, you fucking brain. So yeah, it would really lower the stakes on like a game of rugby league. Absolutely, but yeah. So Pompey is back in the Center's Roger twivasas Ship will also be in the centers that's because Marcelo Montoya is back, ah with another episode of the Montoya's podcast out every Thursday. I think they're up to like their third episode or something. So it's Heem and his wife who works in the building with us. She says just behind me. Yeah, and I presume that they're doing a massive amounts of promo for this podcast on their podcast. Well, this is the thing. We've been told to plug the podcast. And Taylor's great, very entertaining. Marcelo great guy by all accounts. I haven't met him at you med aim Yeah, nice fellow. Oh yeah, that's the thing. I can tell me a very entertaining listen. Yes, but this is what gets me is where's the liner for promoting Mad Monday on the hits? You know what I mean? Like, well, here's here's why you should go and listen to the Montours. Go and listen to it, and then tell us if they plugged our podcast. Actually, can you please or can you like, if they ever ask for listener interaction or anything, can you be like, hey, can you guys plug Mad Monday? Yeah? And then what's their tagline? It's tackling marriage one laugh at a time. Yeah, we need a tagline. Okay, that's where we're going wrong, tackling rugby league one laugh at a time. Lock it in, lock it in. And they've given them they've got four and a half stars. Who gave them that? I don't know. It doesn't say who gave it to them. Four and a half stars, which is a good rating. Yeah, to be fair, we're we're probably not four and a half stars. I think we're like four point two yeah on Apple, but three point two on Uber. But we could just check five stars on ours as well for next season, I reckon. Yeah, okay, and that's the way to do it. So yeah, Marcelo Montour and the Montoya's podcast out every Thursday, which is today. Oh you know what else is out every Thursday and Monday, Yeah, mad Monday. A Yeah, it's an extra effort. Yeah, that's all right, But listen to the Montoya Podcast. It's good. Stop this podcast right now and go and listen to that one. Added Fanua Blake, isn't it? Brot White Egg and Mitch Barnett matter it's a new quarter. Dylan Dylan Cape well, Kok Cape, Well, Dylan Walker, your forward pack the bench. Let's play a lotto who doesn't get on here Freday last week, Tom Ali, Jess Tavanga, Dimetric Sy for cooler. I think Demetric probably doesn't get on just Bye having a great game last week. The worrying part and the reason I think the TB have us at five dollars, is that the Eagles are going great guns. This isn't the team that we played at the start of the season to a standstill. Turbo's back, Sabs back, Tommy, it's allow, Ruben Garrickson, center, Lehig Hoppowart. He's been going brilliantly. I think he's the fifth hop Whitey to play for the club. Lukebrook and Dce your back line. Passeca, I feel like he's been one of the like form props of the competition. He's been. Yeah. The thing with Passeca is because he's a huge unit, big bass. He just gets niggler injuries and will be out for like four weeks and then come back and then as really good and then is out again. He's quite tall as well. Lachland Croker is going to be there, Hooker. Good to see him back. Yeah, it is ol Josh Aloyer, Oh my god, it's going to be the prop wasn't was that Peter Blandy's announcement last year's Dellim's Home Alakatu is in there as well as Carl Lawton former Warrior that is, and then Jake troymch at lock. But that is a hell of a team, isn't it. And then they've got like Talatal Coler is back, he's the eighteenth man, Nathan Brown off the bench, who's been a storyline this year, who's been cting his way to a new contract and it's worked. Ethan Bollimore by right should probably be starting. He's a psycho, Ben Burbo Berbo and then Randy from my FM, Gordon Chan come Tom there, my fem run home on every Monday to Friday four to seven pm. Make sure that you're going to listen. I don't care if it's the direct opposition every time we see him. Oh yo, Yeah, that's a hell of a that's a fully healthy team. Outside of who do they usually have? They usually would have Coller in the centers and then Garrick maybe on one wing simply he Coller's the eighteenth man as well. Yeah, so top siplate at nineteen, so he could potentially get a run to it's them at full house yep. And I'm always talking about what way you pendulum swinging? Their is on the app they're going great guns at the moment. I don't go pingelam, I go pirate ship like raymbos in Yes, Yes, where's your pirate ship going? The pirate ship's going up. It's swinging towards the Verotaphone Events Center whereas to be Yeah, I think especially this is over the are is it? This is at four points? Yep. It's gonna be an absolute blood bath, is what my gut tells me. Yeah, but who knows. Man, Maybe we can have a spirited you know, Shawn Johnson for s Johnson. As I say that, I'm not I'd be more confident, I reckon, I'm more confident that Metcalf will play than Shawn Johnson. And Shaw Johnson's name to Metcalf's on the bench of the reserves. Wow. Shaw Johnson. He's got a brand new podcast called On. You can pause this podcast and go and listen to that one if you would like to. No, don't don't beat that. All right, We're gonna take quick breaks before we do a quick reminder of the four and twenty four pack prize pack each Monday each month of the Mad Monday team and giving away four tickets to the Warriors and four and twenty five ouchers, so you could be there for that farewell game. If you want to do that, text game to three two three six to be into win. That's all thanks to four and twenty. Will be right back to talk about a super coach. All right. If you can to join the ACC team for a massive rugby league weekend in March of twenty twenty five, you can text Vegas to three two three six. That always cracks me up. Are you're not allowed to say what it is? Yeah? But you ken in March of twenty twenty five to join us on a massive weekend. Yeah, we're gonna watch some rugby league in Las Vegas. Oh, the rules around broadcasting are weird sometimes. Yeah, can we post videos at the Olympics now that the Olympics are over? Adam saying we can, But I wasn't. I wasn't afraid of a lawsuit from Adam. I just wonder if the International Olympic Committee going to come after. Usually it's like there's like a month's standown or something from memory. When I worked at Craig as well. It was like for two weeks after the Olympics or something. It's still exclusive to the rights holders. So everyone that's posted a ray Gun meme, are they gonna get no, because that's fine. There's all sorts of things like news usage rights and stuff like if you're doing it for news purposes. But when meme usage right, Yeah, yeah, who knows, man, it's a it's a spicy people. Anyway. You can't pick up Raygun and your super Coach team unfortunately, listen to the Raygun podcast. East. Raygun has a podcast. It is out every Thursday. That's right. She's tackling breakdancing one laugh at a time and switched this one off and deleted and unsubscribe and leaving at review and then tune in to her. No one's ever gonna ask us to promote the podcast, So we coach this week. I got eliminated from our own personal hit to hit one. But I'm more of like an overall guy anyway. So it's weird because all season you've been a hit to hit guy. Yeah. Well no, it's important to like have a good healthy balance of both. Isn't it great that you've got the overall thing. Yep, it's the only thing I'm holding on to do you are you? You so? On a scale of one to ten, what's your buy into super Coach right now? Still ten?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Eight? Yeah? No, probably like nine, right, I don't know. No, I still want to do well every every week. I did get swept up in the head to hit of it all over the last couple of weeks. I have two trades left. There are how many weeks there are left? That's two trades because I've already made my trades for this week, and I think that everybody's trades are going to be very similar. And the number one traded in player this week? Do you know who it is? Uh Dom Young Angus krichten? Yeah, so yeah, you're not far off. I think Dom Young might be sickond So I'm facing producer Adam, who's here on the pot. In fact, Adam, you feel free to jump in on this mate, who's a bit of a low key Supercoach garden. How many trades have you got left? Adam? Twelve? Wow, I don't. I don't that's just stupid. I have sex still heaps sex V two so I've got two. Yeah. The thing I've noticed about Adam's team, which I really really like is it's full of pods, like, not super full of pods, but there are a lot of guys in there. We've only got three players in common this week.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: That was the hardest thing with I was looking at our matchup, I was like, where do you go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is great. So I basically looked at his team. He's got guys like val Hoo, like Max player for he's been a gun. Yeah, it turns out he's a freaking legend. We've both got Cleary obviously, but You've just got all these guys that I thought of getting and never did, like Jaden Campbell, Cody Walker, Gotta, which is really nice. And so I basically have made my two trades this week just to defeat Adam. To defeat Adam anyone. So, for example, I don't have Angus Crichton Adam does. I'm not bringing him in. Oh okay, rog, Yeah, I'm just gonna Oh, I gotta be Adam this week before I can concentrate on anything else. So I want to have as many pods as possible so that I'm watching every game. I know what you mean. Yeah, And I tried. I did the same thing last week and he beat me because of it. So what I would say to you is, I think, and I think most people think, Angus Crichton is going to like go Gang Busteres for these next few weeks. Isn't he playing a real shit?
Speaker 3: He was a hew years than.
Speaker 1: You. Obviously, picking Angus Crichton is not going to put you over Adam. No, it's just going to have me draw with them. But it will nullify that. But that's a real defeatist mindset. And I which you and I don't have. I don't I think you're I don't know. If he didn't have him, you'd be bringing him in straight up. He's got it. So I've got real pod this week. It's been great. But who are you going to bring in that's going to outscore Angus Crichton.
Speaker 3: I know that this will be interesting. This is this is great guess for listeners here.
Speaker 1: It is so first thing I had to do was and it was motivated by the fact that you have him as well, anim and he's been I brought him in then found out he's injured. Read Marney. He's my hooker. I've got Jaden Bradley on the bench. Who who knows he's going to score twenty or sixty. I don't know. And so I was like, I'm sick of this. I'm bringing in Harry Grant and that's an end of it. I'm sick of worrying about hooker. Yeah, no doubt he'll get injured this week for sure. And then I had one trade left for this week. I was looking at your team, looking at my team, and I was like, looking at matchups, and the issue I've got is I've got a lot of Storm and Panthers players who are facing one another.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you realize, but uh, Grant and that don't historically score well against the Panthers when they're in a fight.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. Yeah, I know. And that's the thing is, I just need to have a hooker in there. So I was like, you know how I could bring in Connor Watson, who plays in the middle. You talked about him earlier in the season. I actually purpooed it you did, but I didn't realize he's playing like eighty seventy to eighty minutes every single game and they love him at Locke. So hooker eligible hooker eligible, which is really handy, so I might go Connor Watson. There's still time to undo it. But the reason why I didn't go him is because I brought in a rooster that's not called Angus Crichton. I already have Dom Young, and I already have Tedesco Daniel Tupo oh playing the Eels this week, who beat us and then almost beat the Panthers. But I can see the rooster's running up a massive score, right. I was gonna bring in Joey Manou, but he is going to say he hasn't been scoring that well, but he just had. And I'm looking for pods. Who's got Daniel Tupo No one? Yeah, And he's going all right, like, and what's he score on? What's his score?
Speaker 3: Well, he goes when he goes bang, he goes huge, right, that's his thing.
Speaker 1: So last five games ninety nine, sixty three, fifty six, seventy nine, seventy five, OK. And he's playing the Eels, the Titans, then the Raiders and then the Rabbit. O's episodes. Joey mnu No, I know, but Joey scucks. I've got to have a thing about him. I've owned him in the past, and he's not been very good, and then when I don't own him, he goes really good. Yeah, he's just one of those guys so hard not to Yeah, pong is there for me, but also everyone's bringing in Joey scucks as well. I think, like quite a lot of people. So I'm just like, I want to go full Pollard to beat Adam and also just to have that point of difference. Daniel Tupoka, I like it.
Speaker 3: I've used one trade so far.
Speaker 1: Who'd you get?
Speaker 3: I have only picked up Ponger.
Speaker 1: Oh you picked up Ponger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: I thought that was my port of difference. Oh lame, I drop them.
Speaker 2: No, no way, because I had to Mighty Martin also in Fallback as well, and obviously there's a chance he could play. Yeah, and I just I watched my and I almost beat me last week by watching Kaylen Ponger go berserk eyes like I can't.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing, like what you were saying, like I can't watch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was that acknowledgment that I could get taken down by one hundred and sixty points or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, that's important. It's like how are you going to lose if you're gonna lose, are you gonna lose because you fight a few shots or yeah? And and like there are about five players Niko Hines, Cleary Pong is one of them. Teddy's been there a wee. But where if you don't have them, you literally can't even watch the game, Yes, because it's just like, why don't I have this guy? But big matchups for us? And I so who are you bringing in? You're bringing in I'm bringing in Crichton crighton. But to do that because I sold out last week to try and beat at him what you're about to do this week? And so I'm in dire straits financially, so I've had to downgrade to make that happen. And my downgrade is Greg Marju. I think five hundred and thirty odd caves a bit too much sitting on my bench. Scored thirty eight last week. I'm downgrading him to Sam stone Street for the Shark, for the vibes. I know that is going to be back. So no, oh no, it's only just for like this week. It's not this isn't right. Yeah, he is two hundred and eighty seven thousand he's playing on the wing, he has, he scored seventy five points. He's a good play. Yeah's a good play. I just needed the cash. So I was like, it was either him or a Nuffy and I was like, fuck, it might as well pick a dude up. So I wouldn't read too far into that, but yeah, I do. I do. I think Angus Crichton is the is the must buy this week. But also, if you're in a matchup and your opponent's got Angus Crichton, then nullify the fact that he's got Angus Crichton by bringing him in. I want another FI. I want to fucking who are you bringing in that you think's gonna Daniel Tubo, don't care.
Speaker 3: I hate just you're standing on a hill. I just scream it from the roof.
Speaker 1: Check youself. So we're about to put the hunch on shortly. If you could bid on super Coach and it was even odds Angus Crichton and Daniel Tubo, who would you bid on to score more super Coach points pins they were playing, they'll playing the eels. Yeah, Daniel Tubo O care. But the reason why I didn't bring in Crichton is because I've got kator Alo Kwaisu for feeder and Colo Matungi. Yeah, I've got my four massive brown back rowers who are going to carry me all the way to the inn. I don't need like if I went sideways. We're not sideways. A slide upgrade, right, No, it's not a slight upgrade. It's to nullify his player. Yeah, but I don't want to nullify man. I want to dominate Adam. Yeah, but I don't think Bill Tupa's Domina, Daniel Tupa has uncle Jim Tupo, the whole lot. All right, Well look, obviously I'm not confident going into this week. You could be You could be right though. We could be in here next week. Well that's the thing. It's totally lucked to pin it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could be looking at us going this week.
Speaker 1: And also, can I just say I'm not even supposed to be facing Adam this week. I was beating Isaac by thirty five points. They did the count back and they took forty points off me boundary count back. Yeah, brutal. I was so smug after that night's game because I had heaps and bits on ye I had Ponga captain and I was loving life. And then the next morning I woke up and just threw my phone out the window. Was that why you don't text me back? I think that's God bless you. You put your nuts on the line this week. What's what's what goods having nuts if you're not getting them out and putting them on the loss, hang them over the bow. That's how we found this country. Captains this week, I think I'm going to play it the same way I did last week, which is clear. He's playing tonight and I know it's a tough game against thing. I don't think that matters with Cleary, but I'm gonna vice captain him. Pong is playing the last game of the round, so I'm going to go the captain on Ponger and then fuck my team trying to loop it at the end. Adam, you who you choosing? Man?
Speaker 3: Was your mind that I'm just going straight Cleary? I'm not gonna mess with that.
Speaker 1: This is so such an Adam thing. It's just like, just do it based on averages.
Speaker 2: And it's not even that. I just feel like I'm gonna bottle it. Like when I talks about all the time that if I get to technical. And the thing that worries me as well is if you're trying to loop, you also lose a whole player's points, so you're you're also like rolling the pretty serious dice. I want to do what MANI is doing, but I'm like, if I lose because you looped, that'd so bit right. So you're looping a well, I'm vice captain and Cleary absolutely yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't captain a guy on a Thursday night just because I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also there's some excitement, like you're going into I'm looking at your team, You're a here to me and I'm like, shit, I've got to make a huge call here. You know is you've still got a little bit of yeah sep, which is exciting because I am chasing you. Your team is predicted to score more than mine, which is bollocks. You know. So it's based on rough numbers. But it's like, I'm like, what does it reckon? It reckons that so ship you know, Rickens by one hundred or thing. Yeah, It's just it's just silly. It says here that Cam Munster's only going to score forty three when I know he'll score forty two. He scored forty nine last week. Yeah, he's been real shit. I'm glad I brought him in.
Speaker 2: But also in a game like tonight, that's like the tricky thing, right because it could go either way. Panthers Storm like final preview, Yeah, which which is a mate, what a game to watch on a Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't wait to fall asleep halfway through that one. Yeah, I can't wait. I'm either going to Captain Titty or Ponger or Daniel Tupoy just tripled down.
Speaker 2: If you come out of the weekend captain in Tufo. Yeah, that's that's superb work. It's the ultimate lit I know what I'm talking about. You guys don't know, ship, but I reckon it's paying about as much as the three way multi we did the other day with Jazzvanga Delay.
Speaker 1: No, I like it. It's a it's a good it's a good powerful part now Slim and semi to it's nice, Sam Tupo. Alright, there's going to be a very intense head to head shadow to anyone out there is suffering through the same sort of situations, and a huge shout out congratulations to our mad traveler when he's a winner. Zoe Beaver was heading to the Warriors versus the Bulldogs game Sean Johnson's last game. That's the winner of our Med Traveler promo. All thanks to our mates at four and twenty. Also check out Zoe Beaber's podcast. Got a new podcast. It's a great one. It's called The Mad Traveler Tackling Flights one laugh at a time. That's right. You get that on iHeartRadio four and a half stars. Yeah, all right, we're gonna take quick break. We're gonna come back and put a hunch together. All right, just before we get out of here, Chris, we have to place a hunch. All thanks to the TB They give us one hundred dollars bonus cash. And it has to be the Warriors. Doesn't have to be the Warriors. Wow, okay, doesn't have to be the Warriors. This opened such a world of possibilities. Yeah, it can be anything you want. By the way, just be remind TARBG got a range of podcasts of how that we can go and look to the podcast you check out. They've got a whole bunch of them. Plus they do one with us sports book that's out tomorrow. Nahna rate that one. And I have you noticed it's been quite tough to bid on the Warriors. Yeah, well only for the last twenty odd years. So the Warriors paying five dollars, that looks very appealing just for a straight up win. How do you feel about that? No, like you just said, I don't like bidding on head to hear Warriors. Having said that, I tried to reverse the curse on the weekend with the game day punt and I put it on Dolphins to win, and it came in, came in. You got forty bucks. We've got forty four dollars. And I just want to say to each of you out there, who because we paid that out. That was part of the thousand dollars that we paid out this week. If you've got a cent of that, there's blood on your hands because you're part of the reason the Warriors lost on the weekend. Sorry. Yeah, this the last few weeks, I've realized a good way to punt is on the unpredictability of the NRL. And there's a group of teams in the middle who you don't know who's gonna win whenever they match up. But for some reason, everyone picks a massive favorite. So, for example, the Titans are playing the Dragons, who would you pick without looking down? Who would you pick out of those two? That's a nightmare. Up until last week, I would have said the Titans, but I'll probably said the Dragons. The Dragons are paying a dollar fifty eight. The Titans are paying two dollars forty. The Titans, who before last week's gome against the Sharks were smoking people, and now the two dollars forty against the Dragons, that seems to me like one you'd chuck that in a multi. And then also the Newcastle Knights are playing the Sharks. The Sharks are paying a dollar thirty six. They've been struggling. They still don't have Trendle or Hines, I don't think right the hunt the Titans last week, which exactly which is a modern you know, it's a recency bias. The Knights are paying three dollars ten that's crazy. Or care are Raiders to beat the Cowboys? Because the Cowboys are paying a dollar forty eight and the Raiders are paying two dollars sixty five. All those teams for me could lose or win to each other on any given day. It's a flip of a coin. That's just where my head's at. But if you want to just go Warriors to win thirteen plus, I'm happy. No, if you're multiple three of those up, that's paying nineteen dollars and seventy one for odds that you say should all be toss of a coin. So dollar READI, Hey, you toss a coin three times, it's going to come up heads three times in a row sometimes. Alright, to just keep that in mind. All right, we're going to go to the three heads then. So you've got Gold Coast Titans, Newcastle Knights and Canberra Raiders all selections. When triple upset nineteen dollars seventy one, we don't have to lock that. And I feel like eighteen one hundred and seventy one dollars and sixty cents, So I'm going to place that bit right now. Okay, that's done, brilliant. All right, you've spied three upsets. Yeah, what was your logic? Kick in? They're not even upsets that just these teams on any given day are the same, but for some reason, everyone jumps on a favorite, like like a dollar forty eight for the Cowboys to beat the Raiders a dollar forty eight on any given day, the Raiders could beat them. They're great defensive side, and the Cowboys are pretty you know. Yeah, well hang on, don't lock it and now question the logic. I've been questioning the logic the entire way through it. I just once you've spoken it into existence, you can't all right count back out, because fuck it, we're gonna We're gonna go mainly to when Tommy turbo A try and Jason Saba try. There you go, it's Vanilla's fuck. It's paying a dollar in three cents. It's already odd. I just don't understand. They're like, oh, it should be fifty to fifty because the dollar forty eight for a reason. But there's nothing like I've made money this the last few weeks by betting on things that are like this. They paying way too much. Yeah, when the teams are actually very similar. But for some reason, people just get you know, we'll see you next week when the thing comes in. I'm just having an argument now. No, no, no, I'm trying to wrap my head around the logic. I don't really understand what. I don't worry about it. It's good. Everyone put your money on it responsibly. Let's knock this one on the head before my brain gets twisted into more of a print. So we'll see you on Monday for another episode of the podcast. We'll see you tomorrow night for commentary on Scottsport. Nine dian keysy oh yeah see I See It. Astralia, Australia,