Speaker 1: Life for the Export Beer Gun Studio. I'm brought to you by export O the bar for here. This is the Agenda Podcast for Friday, the thirteenth of September.
Speaker 2: The Agenda Podcast, the home of sporting nonsense and clap trap, brought to you my Extport Vulture.
Speaker 1: Your superstitious man, Julian.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. I've had you know, the Glane curse thrown at me relentlessly, basically people projecting their own kind of misfortune superstitions onto me. So no, I'm not. And I was born on Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 1: Oh were you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Your birthdays the thirteenth?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, no, well it was Ella's birthday sitting through the window their happy Birthday hour. I what, you don't have any superstitions when you played sport, like before you bat did just to do anything lucky undies.
Speaker 3: Now any of that shit. I did play with some real freaks that did. Yeah, and we'ld always have to sit in the same place or like strap their hands up and their feet up at this like it was just weird, like and never I never really got into it because main maybe because I wasn't good enough. Yeah, yeah, remember I never did anything good enough to warrant, Oh fuck, I'll do that again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly what it was for me. It was like I was so shit that it didn't met like there was no pattern that emerged because I shit every time, no matter what happened before I played the game. So I was like, well, there's no like I.
Speaker 3: Had some rituals when I used to bat. I used to just say, watch the ball, watch the ball, watch the ball. Yeah, when I used to bat, but that was about it.
Speaker 1: Watched the ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do that on the golf course now. I was talking to Wells earlier and I was finally after forty years, not to hit the ball too hard. It's not about hitting it hard. And it's also a channel Martin gapdo. I whisper Martin Gapitol, Martin gapdol because you know how he plays that straight drive and he.
Speaker 1: Keeps his head it still doesn't look at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's what I do. And I play golf now. I don't even look where the ball goes until the very last minute and just keep my head. So that's one of my sure not really a superstition.
Speaker 1: Martin Gaps, Martin Gaps, Martin gap and it's helped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then then I get Laura McGoldrick into my head and then it all goes wayward. Laura, Laura, Lassie mcgazz is and oh god, I spray it.
Speaker 1: We'll shout out to Laura mc McGoldrick and uh.
Speaker 3: Lasione magazzas are you because last night deboo the show debut last night.
Speaker 1: I want a shout out to the millions of new listeners to this podcast.
Speaker 3: Now after that, yeah, they get a host of the Gender podcast.
Speaker 1: But nice Stewart. Yeah, it was a huge plug. Yeah, there was a There was supposed to be a huge plug for Brodie Kayane's book as well, but I stepped all over that, right.
Speaker 3: The Girls Uninterrupted is that the book Women Uninterrupted? Because the podcast called Girls Uninterrupted.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I've never listened to it, but I for you. I had to apologize to her straight off the bat, and then man explained to her that I was very sorry for what I did. But you first episode in the can and we won quite convincingly twenty three once to twenty in the end. And you know, some people have said maybe some of the people that play were on the show. You know, it doesn't really matter what the score is, it's about everyone having fun and making an entertaining TV show And Torch I say fuck that.
Speaker 3: On the one Yeah, and Joe Wheeler came on the Heiderckey Breakfast some one. He was fucking spewing. He was spewing about that question from Lee Hart of who has held their shield for the long ramfi shield for the longest time? Yeah, and he said Auckland, which I think most of the country would have said. But it was a trick question because it was Southland during World War Two. They held it for a longer period in terms of years because there was no NBC during that period, so it was a bit of a trick question. But he was fucking spewing about that.
Speaker 1: It was yeah, I know, because it's challenges versus years, you know what I mean. How many times did they defend it over that time?
Speaker 3: Zero? Yeah, they had it in the cupboard for seven years. But he was spewing about that because it's obviously damage's credibility because he's obviously part of the Sky Rugby set up.
Speaker 1: Well he was, but I don't know. I'm sure his contracts under review now he's going to be you know, if they're going to be paying him to be a rugby expert. He don't even know where the shield is at the moment, you know, that could cause some isshes, I think undeniably. I think everyone would agree with me that the star of the show could only have been one thing, and it was MICHAELA. Blyede's guns. The python's her arms are out of control and like she's quite a small person. She come over and sat next to me after the show was finished taping, and she put her next to mine, and I was trying to do the old you know, and.
Speaker 3: You put your hand underneath your bicyep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put your hand underneath your bicep. I was also in a shirt and a blazer and I was just trying to make it. Could not make it bigger than the next episode.
Speaker 3: Can you armory? I think I think if it's a drawer, like if it's ever a drawer and she's on the opposing team, I think.
Speaker 1: You should throw to an army resort.
Speaker 3: In what you get humiliated on national television.
Speaker 1: I think, did Windle Sailor break your guys arm on a on the Footy Show on one Time? Yeah, they did that. They did an armorysole and the guys. I think it was like as humorous.
Speaker 3: Or anything for ratings.
Speaker 1: Mate, that is exactly what would happen to me if I did that at the end of the thing. I think you saw it briefly on the show last night, but I Chris went over and stole Michayla's middle and gave it to me when our team won. The look she gave me haunts me. I welcome in a fucking cold sweet last night thinking about that, it was terrifying.
Speaker 3: Now well done. It was good, good first half episode for Game of two halves. It's a great it's a great concept. I'm just I'm glad that a sports kind of show is back on TV because there's nothing really apart from the Breakdown. Is the only sports show on really every week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean crowd goes wild, but oh yeah, yeah that's the sort of news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's yeah, news adjacent.
Speaker 1: You're right, And it's been the same feedback from every person. It was the same thing that I thought it was going to be with the fuck s, Mark Allison.
Speaker 3: Matt Rechie Fridge is coming off the glass Barbie and make Allis has got better things to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's on the old Sports Cafel though apparently walked out on that one as well. So anyway, yeah, that started last night. I'm sure you could find it if you went looking on Sky Sport. Did you see Black fans are over and they're over in England. They're playing at Twickenham this weekend, which they showed on the news last night like a drone shot of Twickenham empty.
Speaker 4: Fuck.
Speaker 1: It's an impressive building.
Speaker 3: It's awesome, it's a great but again it just proves a purpose built oval ball stadium because there is not a bad seat in that place, and it's so steep and it's sunk down and it's just built for rugby. It creates a fucking amazing atmosphere. We were there for the final one twenty fifteen. We had seats right at the back where our backs were against the wall and you still felt like you were in the game really because of the structure of the stadium. But big game for them, like huge game against England who are pretty pretty strong.
Speaker 1: Well it's World champs versus world number one at the moment, and a rematch of the Grand Final from the World Cup.
Speaker 3: But they got to meet the King the other day. I just see that yeah, they hugged it out. Only the black fans can get away with that kind of shit. Yeah you know what I mean, Like, can you imagine you all blacks hugging it out with Lizzie?
Speaker 1: They would have got shot, they would have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're just so lovable and cheeky, yeah that they just like, can we hug it out? And he's like, I didn't see what hit all of them on top of him.
Speaker 1: I really don't think he knew what he was signing up because one of them is when I can't remember who it was, and I think he thought, oh, yeah, okay, this person could hug me. And what he didn't realize is fifteen of them, we're gonna we're just going to swarm him and his chubby little hands. What do you think he's done with the Jews? So they presented him with a signed black fan's jersey. Do you reckon he'll ever see that again?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Well, there's there's must be a rooms because they get given ship all the time, all.
Speaker 1: Of them given ten things.
Speaker 3: It must be a room just full of ship.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 3: You know you might give it to you know Kate, Oh yeah, yeah, cheer up a y're a bit sick, but he's a black fans busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah that could be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could I don't know. I don't know, but they could get given a lot.
Speaker 1: Of weird ship. Would you knick something if you're in there a yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we heard a great story from Eric Rush when they're all blacks went in there. The challenge was laid down by someone like Richard Lowe or something to pinch something from the from the bucking and Palace when they went to meet the queen. Yeah, and they all came out, like a few of them came out with like little soap dispensers or the ship that was in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then they found out later on that they actually put that out for people to neck because otherwise their nick they nick ship that's actually worth it. But if they put stuff in various places that it always goes missing. To take a souvenir. I think it was like a towel or something. Yeah, I had something inscribed on it. Yeah, and they always they just they're just sacrificial lambs. They're going to fucking nick something. And it was a nick a towel that's with fucking a couple of pea.
Speaker 1: Leave something out to fleece it. I would to god his hands freaked me out. The King, I just can't do the old sausages, the cheerios man, the Sabloyds, I just can't deal with them. They freak me out. Hey. I was scrolling my conspiracy theory threads this morning, as I do every morning, and I came across a post in the New Zealand thread saying that there was a bloke hood shot up to work and he was desperately hungover, but he had quite an important business meeting with Linda later on that morning, and he was like, what are your hangover cures at work? So you've gone out the night before, you're at work, you haven't done anything to quell the hangover in anyway, what do you do? As a veteran of many working overs, I thought i'd present.
Speaker 3: This ye Firstly, firstly, you've got to get rid of the smell. I think you can get through any meeting unprepared. But if you turn up thinking a purse yeah and siggi's that's an a shoe.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 3: I think if you turn up and you just look a bit tired, and you could say, oh baby, you didn't sleep last night or yeah, you can make up some sort of shit about what you're tired. You know, I had a bit of a big night last night. People will accept that to a degree. Yeah, but you just can't come in.
Speaker 1: You've got to.
Speaker 3: I've got a bottle of clear eyes in my drawer. Whack those in, get on some mint, brush your teeth, brush your hair, just make sure you present. Yes, okay, as long as you present, Okay, you can um and ah through the meeting and say we'll circle back on that. Drop some cliches, you'll take it offline. I'll flick ideas on Monday, like, just kick everything, kick everything to the next day. But just don't give away the fact that you fucking stink about to vomit.
Speaker 1: I think so, particularly if you've got an inside job, if you get an office job of some sort. I've been saying this for a while, and now just dress well and shut the fuck up, and that's how you'll get through your day because people will see you and be like, I thought he was wasted last night. He looks all right. Meanwhile, you're dying absolutely, but outwardly you look okay. So put your nicest shirt on.
Speaker 3: It's all superficial yeah, just got to give that exterior vision that you are okay. Yeah, and just try and hide the demons inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. It's a very good point you make about the smell. I think if you've got a physical job, and like I always say, do your hangovers on the clock, get paid to be hungover. Never take a day off because you're hungover. You can always get through it. If you have a physical job. By the time smoko rolls around, you're right. Yeah, you're sweet. You've got a bunch of water and you've sweated it out. You're okay. And if you've got an office job, just have another coffee and keep your head down.
Speaker 3: And if you're a surgeon, tell the doll if you're a yea, yeah, obviously, if your job actually matters, if your job actually involves saving lives, and you had people's lives in your hands, and maybe just take the day off.
Speaker 1: That's right, because if the p as well like polky.
Speaker 3: As a rule, Yeah, when you no one's come forward saying their eyes are or doing it because of polky?
Speaker 5: Are they?
Speaker 3: I thought they'd be coming out of the woodwork saying polky in my eyes And I'm there. I mean cross ioad ever since. But there Everyone's like, no, mate, well he had to pay for the hookers somehow, that's why he was working twenty four seventh.
Speaker 1: That's right. Well, they probably just haven't seen the story. The people. Oh they may have heard the podcast. You get your podcasts, all right, we're away off under the words sorry. If there's the first time you listen to this podcast, this is usually what it's like. Yeah, we're going to take a break. We'll come back and maybe talk about some sport. I don't know the black Caps laying. Can I get an update on how the Test match against Afghanistan's going well?
Speaker 3: The fourth day was wash out obviously, But watching the curve yesterday across to this poor irishman who's been put in charge of the coverage by Lefgan Cricket Board, that's right, and he had an umbrella, a comedy size beach umbrella over his head. It was pissing down the background. He's like, sorry, no good news here. The day's been abandoned already. We'll be back tomorrow. I don't know why, because it's going to be exactly the same as it is today. Not good news won't be good news tomorrow. This Test match is over.
Speaker 1: It's over. So it was so refreshing to hear that because we're usually the only commentary team that does that correct that shuts shit down early because we're like, there's no fucking way. Yeah, they got dudes out here with extension cords and fucking pedestal fans.
Speaker 3: It rained all day yesterday. It's not going to be on. It has had no chance to dry. It's not happening. It's abandoned. It's going to be the ninth ever Test match to be abandoned without a ball bowled. I saw that New Zealand has a good record there. Dunedin have got two of those, yes, the most recent and ninety eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Rainah and on the same day another one in feisler Bad got binned because of fog or smog pollution, pollution. It was that bad that they couldn't see from one end of the pitch to the other. Shout out to that guy for using that umbrella, because as we know, those umbrellas are for shade and not for raine.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 1: Because when we took the caravan down to the Black Clash at the start of the year, we didn't do the hatch on top of the roof down properly. That disappeared, ripped off and then it was piersing down with rain. But we had to leave it outside and so we put put up this export umbrella that I think we'd nicked from some beer garden somewhere. Put that through the hole and then put it up.
Speaker 3: It was genius. We thought we thought we were the you know, fucking cracked it. When it covered the whole roof like that, I know what is going to get in.
Speaker 1: Little did we know that this was just fabric and it wasn't waterproof. It was just for shade.
Speaker 3: And what it did is the pole acted as basically a drain pipe and we opened the door of the caravan, water came out ankle deep.
Speaker 1: Yep. It has since been boarded down. Yes, the hatches batten down. It really seals in the flavor in there. So yeah, this game is going to Benn with that a ball bolt. I don't think anyone really cares.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think around kids, but I think preparation wise, I think the New Zealand team this test doesn't count to World Test Championship. It was just a one off against Afghanistan. The next tests against India and Sri Lanka do count for the World Test Championship. We have to win five or something, or we have to win a majority of them. To be still in contention, we.
Speaker 1: Have to win an unwinnable amount.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this would have been good preparation regardless, regardless of the result. So they've played no cricket, they've just had indoor nets. So that's going to be a bit of a bummer playing India in India and then Sri Lanka and Sri Lanka. So it's probably the only downside.
Speaker 1: And by the way India have been using the other grounds around the country that are good to go, that are good to go, and then send us down here.
Speaker 3: I think it's Sri Lanka first and then we go back for India.
Speaker 1: That's my understanding. But again a bit of sports podcast would know that. So that's cricket. That's what's going on in the cricket world. There is no cricket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've got England anging Australia. Two twenties are going on at the moment. I think we'll talk about them a little bit in the sports book come out after this, but that's that's always little that's kind of a bit spicy, Yeah, if you're But.
Speaker 1: As far as the black cast, I just feel, you know, I feel like we're the real victims here because we have come out and taken quite a vocal stance against the Taliban, and had we known that the game wasn't going to go ahead anyway, we probably didn't need to draw the higher of the Taliban.
Speaker 3: Now we didn't, and we probably could have just gone yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Probably could have said nothing about it. Instead we showed our hand, and you know we're now in witness protections. Why we're in a different studio, Let's be honest, it's because the Taliban have come looking for us and our.
Speaker 3: Old ones cricket fans are apparently the Taliban. They love it apparently, dudes. Yeah, yeah, you're right, but they do run a good program over there for the dudes. David Yuka, he is fighting tomorrow and we are going to go and watch it. Here.
Speaker 1: We are great life punting opportunity and I don't know if you're familiar with punting on combat sports events, No, this will be my debut. Well, you're gonna love it. It's great because what happens is there are I think there are six or seven fights on this card, and you just get to go and go and go. It's like going to the races. So they keep on coming, they keep on coming. These two dudes come out, you either win or lose, reinvest, you're back on for the next one.
Speaker 3: Can you peck what round it finishes and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Judge's decisions, but decisions all that kind of stuff. We've got four heavyweight boxing bouts on that card. Yes, so knockouts galore. Yeah, you could probably just go knock out in every fight and you might come out even I'm looking forward to it, and again I do my best work at the track. Yeah. I like to like to get the gauge of a man my horse.
Speaker 3: My only issue with is the runway we've got before the big fight is quite long.
Speaker 1: So the big fight apparently is sit down for about eleven o'clock at night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the doors open at six. First fight at call to pass six.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've never been good at long distance. No, I'm very much specialized in the short distance sprint. So I'm worried. I'm worried I don't know how to approach it.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, I know, that's I think show up late. That's probably going to have to be our best bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then what am I doing up too late? I'm probably at another bar. Yeah, yeah, so this is my problem. Look at some people out there, say, just don't drink, don't have a beer, just chill. It's Saturday night, that's right, it's fight night. Saturday night. I would have spent the day hanging out with the family and doing some manual labor in the garden, and I want to beer.
Speaker 1: Plus the nerves and anxiety and excite totally.
Speaker 3: And I'll be shadow boxing at the table and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. You're going to start a fight in the crowd.
Speaker 3: Isn't that the rules?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sort of more or less what you have to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well it's been SUA's next to us, Like I'm not. I'm not throwing hands with a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of I'll tell you this. If I show up and we're seated next to a fucking cassowary that's on I'm throwing down as soon as I walk in, that's on site.
Speaker 3: I would pay you know what, if I win lot of on Saturday night, I'm going to see if I can import a cassowary well, no, actually, I was going to fly you to Australia and what you get disabout and I'll sell tickets to it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of combat sports, did you see man Navajos Sterling. Yes, he is a name, great name, one of the all time names. Now he's earned himself a contract with the UFC after an emphatic second round knockout over American Philip Latu. Dana White said, Sterling looked incredible. I'm interested. I want to see what he can do in the UFC. He's another one of these guys that trains with Israel Aartasanya in them. I think he won the King in the Ring last year, which is like a one day, sixteen fight madness tournament.
Speaker 3: It's it is, it's it's a big thing to win that because it tender serious. Yeah, the contender says, because you think about how many combat fighters around the world want to be trying to get into the UFC. It is it's I don't think we quite fare them how big it is internationally universally around the world.
Speaker 1: Israel Ldisnia is one the biggest sporting superstars in the world, and when he wins a fight, it doesn't even make Sev's.
Speaker 3: News up there, and then you've got some bonehead and k Robe trying to pick a fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. It's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, so that's messive for old Nava host Sterling. That's I mean, that's under pressure as well with that Contender series, and.
Speaker 1: He knocked that dude the fuck out, so like he starched him, he pieced them up. I just think it's actually kind of embarrassing for Dana White that has taken them this long to find him, because surely if you just looked at a spreadsheet of all the fighters that were available around the world and you scrolled down hot on Nava host Sterling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can we get him in please? Also, I mean, you just look at that SETI kickboxing. Wouldn't you just go to have they got because they else you got, they're just churning them out.
Speaker 1: You'd call up Eugen Bman, but who don't we know about that we need to know about and he would have gone Nava host Sterling and here he is now. So yeah, it's I don't know, it's something so exciting about seeing a key in the in the UFC, which we going well too.
Speaker 3: Which bigs the question of why we haven't we had a as the UF are you here.
Speaker 1: We've had one one, we've had one before and then basically after the whole Lockdown scenario, as he basically said he'd never ring another because it would have to be him headlining it. And he basically said after the way they screwed them around during Lockdown, and he's like, I'm never bringing another one back. I think he will, Yeah, but he did come out and say that, so I think he needs a little bit like Steven Adams saying he's never going to play for the Tall Blacks again or at all. I reckon, there just needs to be a bit of a cooling down period and then eventually he will. And I look, it needs to be in the next couple of years because we have got like Dan Hooker's cooking at the moment, as he's not far off, like getting another title shot again. Now you throw another host sterling in there, Carter France. They got a blog by the name of toes them up, that same and that same thing, Carlos Oldberg like there's all these dudes, so yeah, I'd love to go and watch that and I will fight a cassi Are on the undercart of that. Let's take another Let's take another break, We'll come back. We've got yours, please, yours please, brought you by Leader Home of your chance to get involved in the show. The microphone button in the bottom right hand corner of your iHeartRadio app is how you send in a voicemail just like this yours please.
Speaker 4: Hello, gentlemen.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's Greg from the political Creetness Advisory sector of Whitewash's investigations. Hey, I'd just like to first state that these conversations are never easy, but they have to be had. I'd like to have a few words with Niah. Please distance yourself from this catterwary chat. Your ancestors history with large flightless birds does not make good reading. So distance yourself, mate, look after yourself. Cheat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well to that, I would say it actually makes great reading because the record is if you're a large.
Speaker 3: Flightless bird, you are extinct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what. And that'd be my first If we had the press conference and I'm sitting on one side on the other aid kilogram cassewary on the other side, that'll be the trash talk that I'll be auditioning out. You know, I had to come over here, because you know it happened to all of our giant flightless birds.
Speaker 3: We killed them all, we ate them, we wore them them and then wore.
Speaker 1: Them and so that's the same thing that's going to be happening to you. Arguably it might have been deforestation, but for the purposes of talking shit, that's what I'm going to tell the castle. But yes, thank you white Washed investigations. Thank you for reaching out. First time they've reached out directly, unusual, unusual for them. Usually they slide into your emails. Love love your work, white Washed Investigations. With Tasman winning the Shield, we've heard nothing. Yeah, we've had absolutely nothing. So white washing rumors, but I haven't seen anything. We have never had a rumor. I think they've done that. Good a job. Another caller here, yours please.
Speaker 3: There's no way Manaia beats the.
Speaker 4: Stop talking ship and Fox South Cassary.
Speaker 3: You really really steered the pot with this.
Speaker 1: K I realized there was such a messive protest weary movement around New Zealand.
Speaker 3: It's more antie I as a mess of anti sentiment.
Speaker 1: Now the call here, hopefully not cass related.
Speaker 6: Can I fill them ups? Loving all the special guests on the show. Fuck Laura McGoldrick talks Fast five in the morning. I got excited. David Beckon was on the show as well. Glad you guys haven't got this for like those other podcasts and done the old partner chat. Tell me about my job, tell me about my wife. You can imagine your guys partners. Oh sorry, babe, I gotta go to Vegas. Sorry, babe, gotta go to Brisbane. Sorry babe, gotta go to Paris. Sorry, babe, gotta go to Germany. You lucky baggers with mcmonica.
Speaker 3: That's pretty much how the conversations show. Yeah, Like I had a very late I always kind of mean to tell my life partner that something's coming up, like the boxing tomorrow night. I've always been It's always been in the calendar, and I think it was earlier this week. I said, oh, fuck, and we've got to go to this boxing thing on Saturday night, David Nick And she goes, what time is it? Six o'clock? So what time is it finishing mid She's like, do you have to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I need to support them. Yeah, And then I got the oh, yeah, when are you? When are you?
Speaker 1: After munich on Wednesday. Okay, fuck you, yeah, I'll be honest, it has crossed my mind. The the the partners of the a SEC would have been a good a good video of just like, what what do you make of all of this?
Speaker 3: There's a job that I get what what do you?
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Some days, if I come home and say I've had a long day at work, my message just about roundhouse kicks me in the here.
Speaker 3: I get the same did you what did you do?
Speaker 1: I saw what you did?
Speaker 3: And burnouts in the acc mount smart. It was fucking hot, and I had to remember all these lines. And then we did two podcast and then came back and then we went out for lunch. I've just picked up from the pub. Tell me again, how long your day was? I don't even I don't even do that anymore. You need to learn, I know, you just shut up. It's killing What's because ship? I'll come home and She'll be like, jeez, I had a long do me too? And I'm trying to I'm trying. You can't bring it about yourself. You've got to go, oh sorry, babes, what did what happened? Yes? You can't see give around and.
Speaker 1: Go yeah, me to tell you how many podcasts did you do to the quest?
Speaker 3: Did you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, to get this fucking lunch. Yeah, all ship things to complain about. But how defense we do take you with us? Yes, that's true.
Speaker 3: It's not a it's not a selfish not a selfish thing, Haye, were just speaking of the Vegas? Did he mention Vegas or a Brisbane? We were are going to have a trip to give away to join us on the Vegas trip in our's first round. We'll let you know the details are there in a few weeks, but it's going to be with the Export Ultra and we'll let you know how you can join us and hundred and eighty other punters.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you won't be there where you be a wedding.
Speaker 1: Wedding, you know it's not it's not all just skiving off and flying around the world to sporting events, Matte. You know, it's about showing up for your mates. Can I win that float to Las Vegas? One last caller of yours? Spose?
Speaker 4: Oh Goodelia Fellaws, just want to stop watching the Game of two halves? That was pretty good, pretty good? Whoever one of this? And I think you got to add to it. At the end of the episode, you just hear someone scream fox off Canbary. I think that will be good.
Speaker 1: This knows what the people want to see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, fox off Canbary.
Speaker 3: Do you know what He's onto something here? And I've always enjoyed it when Matt and Jerry used to make Scotti Stevenson sneak a word onto the commentary.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So.
Speaker 3: Maybe we can look at this with the with this podcast and this audience exclusively to this audience. Yeah, a little word sneak that Manaiah has to. I mean Fox South Canary might be difficult to get on because as it is eight thirty on Sky. I don't think I let too many f bombs go.
Speaker 1: I'm also not going to say it, but yeah, but is.
Speaker 3: There something that we can get something maybe around the Cassowary that seems like I'll take you down faster than a Cassowari.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, shoehorn a cass Yeah.
Speaker 3: But it's good about you taking one down, guys, I'll take you down harder than I'll talk down to Cassalaria last week. Yeah, or let us know, give us on the yours pleases and let us know next week's game of two halves?
Speaker 1: What you would sneak?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that all right. Thank you very much for all of your voicemails. Thank you very much for even considering downloading this podcast. I don't know where you did, but I'm thankful that you did that. It'll do us for today. The sports books out later on this afternoon. Otherwise, enjoy your weekend of sport and we'll see you on Monday for another episode of the Gender Podcast.
Speaker 2: You have been listening to the HCCS, a gender podcast brought to you by Export Ultra. For more episodes, like and follow on iHeartRadio you get your podcasts