Speaker 1: As rogue as a tail ender on strike. This is the alternative commentary. Can let you oh, thanks to the great New Zealanders add Max Raft.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to point out I think Nathan Smith may have shaved a bit close into that mustache. It's getting near and near the nose, Zin comes p Smith, and that's a better delivery is it's offended back to the bowl. I mean, if he goes in any further, he's it's going to be troublesome.
Speaker 3: Sizing with death.
Speaker 4: I know it's an earnest attempt to raise money for men's mental and physical health, but a certain point.
Speaker 3: I mean, if that.
Speaker 4: Juliet had an extra razor on it, there's waterline hate crime and no does dress update here at Hagley Oval.
Speaker 2: Wait, look, I mean he can't forget that the furor stole it from Charlie Chaplin.
Speaker 3: That's right. So have you ever auditioned to Hitler? Tried it just in the mirror yourself to say.
Speaker 2: Smith comes in and it's good delivery, and defend it. Unfortunately for me. You know how you always when you shave your mustache, you always experiment, You always experience.
Speaker 3: Don't tell me, guys out there.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me you've shaved your mustache and left a little Charlie Chaplin. Unfortunately for me, I took a photo and sent it to Joe Jury.
Speaker 3: Jeez.
Speaker 2: Now Joe Jury has got on his phone and he brings it up every time. And no doubt, who's going to walk into the room in a matter of moments.
Speaker 3: And show you both? Yeah, I want to see it.
Speaker 4: It's almost self sabotage sending that to Joe Jury because he's got so much on all of us.
Speaker 3: He keeps a dossier.
Speaker 4: And what's more impressive than the amount of stuff he has is how quickly he can produce that imagery.
Speaker 2: Smath then two brooks. That's a good delivery. Books is back and across and defense, but he just drops it down. They take off for a single with the Field's phially back Here we go, see told you as.
Speaker 3: Here he is with the picture. Oh, well, it's the here as well that really sets it off.
Speaker 5: Oh Jesus has disconcerting. It is an it's almost historically accurate.
Speaker 3: It's authentic. Yeah, it's that's a feat. It looks like Central casting.
Speaker 2: Well done, Mike, Well you asked the question, and they deliberately back you surely you have tried.
Speaker 3: Of course I have. Of course you have. And people out there, he said, they haven't are lying.
Speaker 4: There's footage of me dressed as a member of the s S out there for a promotion. I know it wasn't a promotion as a video. Lord knows what we're promoted. Well, this is what I couldn't understand. Just getting the car we're going down to film this thing.
Speaker 3: I've got to get back out of his seat.
Speaker 2: He uses his feet as stokes. But there's a good delivery, drives it down. No, we called you Wed. You were supposed to be the fun Nazi who's made and then you turned up to spoil the video addressed as a Nazi.
Speaker 4: But of course I have a beard subsequently a mustache, so a fake mustache was placed over the top of essentially my real mustache. And I don't know where we rented that costume from, but I think the costume was rented and the armband was homemade.
Speaker 3: The arm band's got a christ instead of a swastika.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I mean, look, I don't think the spin off is going to take such a.
Speaker 2: Well, they're struggling a little bit at the moment.
Speaker 3: Might get away with it, It might fly under the radar.
Speaker 4: I don't think they take such a friendly view of it when they gets wind of it. A couple of people sitting on the embankment watching away from the ground.
Speaker 3: Her rock back into the attack.
Speaker 2: England three hundred and twenty nine for five, so just another just under four overs till the new ball there's due. I think he's going to be gagging for that new pill because it looks fairly easy out there at the moment. It is dress up day, the forced fun day of the New Zealand Cricket calendar.
Speaker 3: A couple of zany Hawaiian shirts, and I told you that's the Canterbury dress up.
Speaker 2: Just get out the Hawaii.
Speaker 3: That's your boomer dress up. Just put on a color.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Well we've got the average Joe's in attendance.
Speaker 4: That's that's movie quality replica jerseys, O rock and the two brox.
Speaker 3: And leg sited.
Speaker 2: He whips it off the pads out to deep midwicket to Conway does the fielding. They'll get another two that he got, sadly said, all he's done you there is the throat stokes in the smaller the back, so he came through for the second, so Brook now goes to one hundred and forty.
Speaker 3: I would like to go.
Speaker 5: I would like to come to the ground on dress update as a Mexican with a comically large sombrero that blocks the boomers behind me on the bank so they can't see.
Speaker 3: That's just my cynical take. Fat Albert goes fat Albert, massive fat suit. You can't do that anymore?
Speaker 6: Can you?
Speaker 3: Can you do this sombreller?
Speaker 2: We're ork into Brook again, legs sidish and it just struck him on the pad and dribbles out to squea leg for a comfortable single.
Speaker 3: Just not quite online at the moment. I need to check with the spin off. We can you as fat Albert? Is that not a thing? We can't?
Speaker 2: There's no repeats of fat al but I suppose he said that's why there's no repeatsa the Cosby showkies.
Speaker 3: Well, it's so complicated, isn't it It is? Yeah, there's no fat.
Speaker 5: Al but I mean you can't can can roll Dhale got censored for using the word fatness box. They've taken those words out of rod Dale's box and then reprinted them really massively controversial.
Speaker 4: I saw an interview with Jason Momore recently who was married to one of Bill Cosby's kids.
Speaker 3: O Rourke comes down, it's left by Starkes.
Speaker 2: I've seen that interview, Is that right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And it was here in New Zealand. This little have been about ten years ago. I think it was just before all of the allegations were made public.
Speaker 5: I think we could probably bring this audio up. We could, I'm sure we could. Is that also on Jojoy's phone? It will be as one of the wildest interviews. I think the interviewer may be on the glass baby.
Speaker 4: But basically the gist of the interview was does does she still keep in touch with Bill Cosby? And again this is before any of the allegations had come out, right, And Jason Momore goes.
Speaker 3: Ah, then well, you know, I don't really into Starke. Starkes winds up through the cover as he goes good fielding.
Speaker 7: As ruguas a tail ender on strike.
Speaker 1: This the alternative commentary can let you Oh, thanks to the great New Zealanders at resin.
Speaker 2: Man Henry Mister Darcy comes into brook Brook, hees this and he's gone, He's out. Finally New Zealand of Court one there was a poor shot from Brook, a tired shot, and thank the Lord that Blundell took the catch, and the fortunate son Harry Brook has gone for one hundred and seventy one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, one hundred and seventy one for six Harry Brook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks Jase, such a great voice.
Speaker 8: Terrible running between the workers.
Speaker 2: Absolutely week they went southy after the drinks break into Woke's edged and court.
Speaker 3: Finally lath And catches one.
Speaker 2: Ah, he's dropped three years today.
Speaker 9: This one was exactly the same as the previous umpires are going to have a look to see whether it's carried.
Speaker 3: It's pretty confident that Woke's has gone for one.
Speaker 8: Don't you do anything, stupid Rod Tucker.
Speaker 3: Tucker and Bumblady.
Speaker 9: Hear that Tucker and Bumbatti are just having a chat. You see beautiful fair in the drinks break, Paul Food or was it you Lee Baker?
Speaker 2: We just need a double pet trick, yeah, forty eight air consent, just a puss coming around the wickets and he.
Speaker 7: Spicked us in the air, high in the air. Someone's underneath it. Will they take the catch?
Speaker 1: You say no, it's.
Speaker 3: Phillips falling short.
Speaker 2: I don't have.
Speaker 7: I don't care.
Speaker 5: Though everyone's a winner, we're not, but we are.
Speaker 2: Glenn Phillips finally takes one as well. He'll be relieved, and that is the eighth wicket. God the leader is ninety seven, so he needs to go bang bang and finish it off. But Nathan Smith roll the seaman, rolled the fingers across the scene, was across seamer, and he deserves that wicket.
Speaker 3: He he certainly does. Henry into beer down the work at and Beshier.
Speaker 2: Smash this high in the air as there's someone underneath it.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's too southey, the sexy camel.
Speaker 3: Thank god, someone can catch and it's.
Speaker 7: The sexy camel.
Speaker 2: The innings is over for four hundred and ninety nine, a lead of one hundred and fifty one. But you'd have to say pull Ford, big Sandy's that lead should be below one hundred at least if all seven catches was at seven or eight, I lost count may well be eight dropped by New Zealand. It wasn't a great day in the field for them today and used today. But finally they've extinguished this English innings. The sexy camel with a good catch, running catching over his shoulder. Henry gets four wickets as rug as a tail ender on strike.
Speaker 1: This is the Alternative Commentary Collective thanks to the great New Zealanders at resin.
Speaker 2: Jesus are molder in up in the left here in corner there.
Speaker 3: So do you spend a bit of time up the Adventure Park here? Lee Baker? Well, I used to.
Speaker 5: It's not far from my home in the hills in christ Church. By the way, it's not Fendleton, that's the center of swinging in christ Church. It's actually the Kashmere Hills.
Speaker 3: Real people don't talk about it, but.
Speaker 2: I know a couple of people up in the Keshmere Hills and then comes at concerning left by conways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet you do. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: In the Adventure Park. It's a great park. If you're into mountain biking. It's a young man's game.
Speaker 4: What if you're into Arson light Arson very popular, very popular and look down upon.
Speaker 5: Not ideal for sure, but yeah, but popular. I was riding my electric bikes. Yeah, I know I'm never going back, but I was riding an electric mountain bike camera. They're heavier, they're heavy machines. And I came around a corner and lost the front end and went straight into a tree. I flew bodily into the tree.
Speaker 2: I canned a Conway oh on the drive and gets inside edge to Bashir at midwickets.
Speaker 3: Not really wanted to go.
Speaker 5: I mean, I went over the bars and I was earborne flying at the tree, and I thought, this is a this is paralysis horizontal and somehow I landed just in front of it and just sort of scraped in like a badly landed jumbo jet.
Speaker 3: Scraped up.
Speaker 5: My face went straight into the base of the tree, bounced off it because I remember feeling my head hit the tree, obviously, and then I remember being amazed that I was conscious, and I thought I've got away with this. And then I was using my hands and moved my legs, and then I was just joyous.
Speaker 3: And then these people came down to check on me.
Speaker 2: At consented and too. Conway defends this and it goes to Bethel just behind point.
Speaker 5: There's no run, and like a decent man, I got up. I got back on the bike and I rode it down out of the park. And I wasn't going to join the legion of people that I get. They have to get chopped out, so that's that's why you'll find every weekend there's a trouble going into the bench park.
Speaker 4: Is that why they always try to burn all the trees off get rid of the hazards.
Speaker 5: Well, there's a lot of bodies I need to get rid of and the only way to clear them is to open up the ground a bit.
Speaker 3: So swinging.
Speaker 2: More often found in Keshmere. That con sent all the beats the outside edge of Conway. It's a good delivery just straight's on Conway Keshmere Hills.
Speaker 3: I see much cottaging in Keshmere. I think you'll find that's on the flats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's something that cottaging's more in the Hagley Park right and the toilets Bromley.
Speaker 3: Find any cottaging in Bromley? I don't know much about Bromley.
Speaker 2: How the Bromley stench has that's gone off there with the Bromley stinch down there, the rotting old sewage plant after the earthquakes.
Speaker 5: Christ has just got a few branding issues, hasn't it a few work ons?
Speaker 2: It's getting a bit of that.
Speaker 3: We had a good time.
Speaker 2: It's that consent is left by Conway.
Speaker 3: Watchful this time the cruising Sea and the new written mall not quote what it once was. Well, i'll tell you what's it goes down down there now it's.
Speaker 5: So it's so deserted that it's rustic and charming, almost has an almost literary desolation.
Speaker 3: Can I say that? But it's clinging onto life and that's the main thing. Do you still find hookers floating down the heath Coke? I think you can order them online now.
Speaker 1: Okay, as rugue as a tail ender on strike. This is the alternative commentary collect you, Oh, thanks to the.
Speaker 10: Great New Zealanders at resin gas blaster. And it was first over a pool shot in the air.
Speaker 2: And caught at midwicket by Atkinson. What a good that's a great catch. Conway's shaking his head saying check it. But he went back for the pol shot in quite time. It It was low into the left of Atkinson. He's caught it just off the grass seat. Bob Letty is going to have a look.
Speaker 10: He's going to ask go upstairs for what.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 5: I think that Devin Como was shaking his head in the quality of a shot there.
Speaker 3: I think he knows he's out.
Speaker 6: I've checked the feted livery best all catch pas.
Speaker 3: This is going to continue. A hole will run for Conway.
Speaker 2: It's diving and let's look at that.
Speaker 3: That's just now taking a catch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's no, he's rubbed it along the grass.
Speaker 3: At what point is the catch taken?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 3: Understood he's cleanly caught it.
Speaker 11: It's just whether he's grasped it along seasons, big mets there and then he grasses it there.
Speaker 3: Used the ground to maintain position. Yeah, do you reckon?
Speaker 5: But he's going to give it screen, He's going to give it out, and you've got to give that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I can't have a chick went into his hands. It's just how he sas just out of his palm there. They're gonna give it out because otherwise he looks at it for ages.
Speaker 3: So Conway's gone for eight. This is how you catch.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 4: Was a bit of conjecture as to whether this was a tough field to catch on.
Speaker 3: You'd have to say England have come out and put that to bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's gonna still trailed by one hundred and twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Can't John ever leave even when it's outside the line. This is the alternative commentary collective.
Speaker 7: Oh thanks to the Great New Zealanders. Add MaTx rath.
Speaker 2: Atkinson wicket to wicket, Glimpson defense. You know someone else who he walks a strange pit, Eric Young, He walks his cat on a leash.
Speaker 3: I've heard that, I've heard that. I've I've walked my cat on a leash before, so as Joe Jo's walked ass have you hit on a leash?
Speaker 4: My cat got in a fight and its head got infected, swelled up to the size of a grape fruit and had to have basically a milkshake straw inserted into its head as a drain.
Speaker 3: Hackinson comes in.
Speaker 2: And it's a good solid drive from Williamson through the field or at short cover and down to the boundary for four.
Speaker 3: Lovely shot from steady.
Speaker 2: The ship went straight through the hands of murder she woke and down to the boundary for four New Zee on twenty for one.
Speaker 3: So it's going a milkshake.
Speaker 4: Straw in its head and that's weeping out. Actually ruined all of the upholster and our lounge and the carpet and also the sheets on our beards.
Speaker 2: Was it weeping out its head like some.
Speaker 3: Sort of blowhole?
Speaker 4: Basically, well, picture a straw basically just pierced through the top of its head with both ends of the straw protruding out, and so it was leaking from both ends of its head amber fluid Atkinson.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, that just about plays there, hon does Williamson is that classic shody plays right under his eyes and it's often been as undoing where it bounces back into a stumps, you know, it bounce back and he went to kick it away, just got it in time.
Speaker 4: But as a result, it had the cone of shame on its head, so it couldn't pluck away it as we say replay here ball just getting towards the stumps. Williamson takes a swipe of it with the hoof and misses. So my cat couldn't go outside obviously couldn't get through the cat door because of the cone of shame, and if it ran away with the cone on, it's all sorts. So the dot the vet actually gave us a harness.
Speaker 3: At Constant comes in.
Speaker 2: It's fallen, driven back to the bottle of powerfully by Williamson.
Speaker 4: He's on twelve because it wouldn't go to the toilet inside either, So now I'm out and a shed block of flats with a shed lawn, standing with a cat on a harness with a kind of shame taking a shit.
Speaker 3: As my neighbor comes out, he goes, oh, hey, what do you have to And.
Speaker 4: I, at all of thirty years old, standing there with my cat, said, I've just taken my cat for a dump.
Speaker 3: How did its entire head get infected? Negligent to that cat, It's consent.
Speaker 2: Fallen driven by Williamson backs in a bowler.
Speaker 3: Yeah, negligence, I think, was the answer to that.
Speaker 4: We didn't notice it for a good couple of days, and then all of a sudden one day, my partner, who works with animals, she came home and realized that it's heat had swollen so much that it couldn't sell out its eyes anymore.
Speaker 3: You just thought that was the breed, did you, I thought he had a fever or something. It's just going to get me. The whole cat.
Speaker 2: Sounds like it should have got the same treatment as Belfast.
Speaker 3: No, no front teeth, missing a fang. Oh my god, put it down.
Speaker 11: Yep.
Speaker 2: And it's a prime case that consent comes in to Williamson's a no ball, that last ball, so it's going to have to bowl another couple.
Speaker 4: And we hadn't lost its fang actually as a cat, and they had to pull it out because it had snapped off, and said, we can replace it with a false white one, or we can leave it, you know, missing, or we could put a gold on it. What And I said, so you're telling me I could give my cat the money. But and I mild the if we maled it over, it wasn't a lot of gold, you know, it's a very small tooth. Oh actual gold, but I presume not, but I'd like to think it was okay.
Speaker 2: Then comes out consent into Williamson. He leaves this one wired outside. I'll stump that's the end of the open. He's on twenty one for one.
Speaker 4: But our missus was against the idea of putting gold into the face of our cat for fear of it getting pawned by someone finding it on the side of the street and tagging it into the local cash converters.
Speaker 3: Pulling a gold tooth out of the front of it.
Speaker 4: So as a result, it snails when its top loop gets hooked on where it's fang should be.
Speaker 3: Have you still got this cat?
Speaker 2: This cat?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 3: Still got it? Moose? Moose is it home.
Speaker 4: Yep, we just cut a whole lot of our fence so we can get in and out. He cannot help himself. He loves a scrap, loves nothing more. My screensaver on my phone as him wasting the neighbor's cat, which had a collar on at the time of the fight. The gray one's mind, the black one is the neighbor's cat, and the neighbor's cat had a collar on. My missus took that photo. We came home to the neighbor's collar in our front yard.
Speaker 3: Casts into the attack.
Speaker 2: The car's blast up becomes across conway to the left hander, and it's massive wide and we doesn't need to hit this, So they musing on trail by one hundred and thirty runs twenty one for one, got England all out for four hundred and ninety nine earlier today.
Speaker 3: Just tuning in. Welcome into cat Chat.
Speaker 4: Most problematic thing my cat's ever done, though, Just about all of that, because in our last flat, our neighbor would leave their clothing out on a clothes force sap in the front door, and they would have their delegates on the bottom rung, which was low enough for my cat to fetch and bring back into my house cast Blaster.
Speaker 2: That's a bit of delivery to left hand and across the top of off. But defended by Koonwake.
Speaker 4: That was harder to explain because I would come home and there would be another woman's underwear on the fl or of my lounge.
Speaker 3: What can andi is we talking here?
Speaker 2: Ge bangers bring briefs.
Speaker 4: Not quite a g lacey though, racy for sure, red black not red, sort of your neutral colors.
Speaker 3: See what, yeah you nude color? A nude color? Yeah, I think your cat's trying to take you down. Well, it wasn't trapment, feline and trapment.
Speaker 2: Pussy entrapment. It's got the best of us as cast blast, and that's a good delivery cross Conwayne.
Speaker 3: He leaves it through to the keeper.
Speaker 4: So the first issue I had was obviously the missus not believing the tall tail that my cat is bringing my neighbors underwear and then leaving them on the floor until one day she witnessed it happening herself. So by that stage I had my missus back on side, which I needed because I couldn't return the underwear to the neighbor.
Speaker 3: What did you do? Just put it in your drawer.
Speaker 4: Well, I had to get the missus to do it, just in case we got caught doing it, as she would as we're going up the driveway just sort of toss it so it looks like it had fallen off the clothes horse.
Speaker 2: Cast Blasted drives on the app does Conway through the covers. He won't get a boundary, quite get it all the timing of it. They just lazily come through for two though could have been three there, but quite happy just for two.
Speaker 4: One day, I can't brought an entire men's button down shirt into our lounge and we were up a staircase at that time.
Speaker 3: That's quite a hall. It is quite a hall. It's a good shit.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: It was good blue and white, sort of stropie number business casual. Neighbors shit, yeah, neighbors shit, neighbors. Shit must have fallen off. I can't imagine he would have got that off the top of the clothes.
Speaker 10: Horse cars Blaster was first over pool shot oh in the air.
Speaker 2: And caught at midwicket by Atkinson. Quite a good that's a great catch. Conway's shaking his head saying check it. But he went back for the pool shop in quiet time it. It was low into the left of Atkinson. He's dived caught it just off the grass.
Speaker 6: Seat.
Speaker 3: Bob Letty is going to have a look.
Speaker 2: He's going to ask go upstairs for what.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 5: I think that Devin was shaking his head and the quality of a shot there.
Speaker 3: I think he knows he's out.
Speaker 6: I checked the feted delivery best of all the catch keys.
Speaker 3: This is going to continue. A hole will run for Conway.
Speaker 2: It's diving and let's look at that.
Speaker 3: That's just now called taking a catch. Yeah, that's no.
Speaker 2: He's rubbed it along the grass.
Speaker 3: At what point is the catch taken?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 3: Understood he's cleanly caught it.
Speaker 11: It's just whether he's grasped it along seasons big mets there and then he grasses it there, used the ground to maintain position.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you reckon, But he's going to give it screen, he's going to give it.
Speaker 3: You've got to give that out. Yeah, I mean, I can't have a.
Speaker 2: Chur went into his hands. It's just how you he says just out of his palm there. They're gonna give it out. But otherwise he looks at it for ages. So Conway's gone for eight.
Speaker 7: This is how as Rugue is a tail ender on strike.
Speaker 1: This is the alternative commentary collective.
Speaker 7: Oh thanks to the great New Zealanders.
Speaker 8: Addressin high on the back. It's down to creepy Crawley and they take a single.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess again that is gonna dictate what utensil I'm gonna use to paint it because we don't have enough.
Speaker 3: Plywood there too. Do a sem stop big enough.
Speaker 8: Kami Linton clocks up nine thousand.
Speaker 5: Runs, That's what I want to hear in my obsession with came Willimson becoming the first New Zealand test cricket undercore ten thousand runs.
Speaker 3: He's now within a thousand.
Speaker 8: It's quite a niche statistic. I mean it's about like one hundred and fifty For me. I'm not that interested in him reaching nine thousand.
Speaker 3: Well, he's the first New Zealander to be there.
Speaker 8: I just don't care. You just don't care. I mean I wanted to get ten, don't get me wrong. As pass Atkinson comes in, he doesn't care. And Revenger Duck's under the short.
Speaker 3: It's exciting for me. He's on the home stretch a cast and it's short and pulled. But in the air, someone's underneath and I've got it. I sucked in.
Speaker 2: There's a here he rev.
Speaker 3: And the calf plaster.
Speaker 2: It was short and screaming with celebration as Stokes because Revenger went back and creamed. It went straight down the throat of Jacob Bethel's beach.
Speaker 3: Well, it looks like that was part of the plan, wasn't it. And it came off.
Speaker 5: And that's why they're so happy, the English, because they of course have been taking their catchers as.
Speaker 7: Rugue as a tail ender on strike.
Speaker 1: This is the alternative commentary collect you oh, thanks to the great Zealanders at Resin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the end of the over. It's the end of the goose pieces. Tenth number twenty nine thirty ever has gone. He's on trail by fifty. It's all very nice numbers one hundred and one for three.
Speaker 8: Does it change your opinion of him that he likes Richard Headley as well as Curtly Ambrose.
Speaker 2: I look at his profile was way better than the other guys who drink tea in Fanta.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, he's the Fanta guy.
Speaker 3: Oh he know.
Speaker 8: But that was sort of a hat tip to Dale Stain.
Speaker 4: Fellas we've had the okay, we've had the results ratified. Yes, by the good constable has been shoaling in the corner all day of the Razine watching paint dry thousand dollars cash on thousand dollars from the color shop at Razine as well. It was exactly when I said stop the clock, which was at fifty one forty, which means Olivia Harris is what.
Speaker 2: Olivia Harris just as Kane Williamson strokes it to the boundary through the covers from a ranked wide ball from.
Speaker 3: Bushier takes him to forty eight. Wow, brilliant work, Olivia. Well done, Olivia you are.
Speaker 2: We'll get that prize out to you in about forty five working days.
Speaker 3: And you have to take the painting.
Speaker 2: Yes, you've got to take the painting. You've got to pick it up. We're not sending.
Speaker 3: It as as were as as rugue as a tail ender on strike.
Speaker 1: This is the alternative commentary, can let you Oh, thanks to the great New Zealanders at resin.
Speaker 2: So in terms of our comedy punting, that one's over the Hawaiian shirt.
Speaker 3: I've won that, yep. So there was over six.
Speaker 2: And a half boomers and Hawaiian shirts appearing on dress up day.
Speaker 3: Ye man, Now this one here is interesting.
Speaker 2: We've only had one helicopter come in from the adventure park.
Speaker 3: That's right. We sit there over under at four and a half and that was strictly based.
Speaker 12: Off useterday was a busy day.
Speaker 2: We had three coming yesterday. Yeah, and that was a Friday. Yes, So we're thinking a nice day. Yep, eventure part would have been rammed. There's reaches for this. Williamson almost hits it too well to mid off.
Speaker 3: There's no run. Sorry.
Speaker 13: I was going to say my theory for the Fridays was I think the boomer dads have wagged work for that afternoon and just gone for a quiet right. I think on the Saturdays it's more family set, taking it a bit more casual, and.
Speaker 3: I wonder how many of them are in attendance. Here, oh, here go it comes another one.
Speaker 4: Ye okay, so almost as if on cue interesting point being raised by Lilly on the ones and twos, what if it's the same trip.
Speaker 2: The helicopters leave, they don't land the HELLI, they don't land the chopper there, they get out of there. It's a drop and go situation. Is that's a good delivery from Bashier defended by Williamson. That's over and he's on one hundred and thirty two for three this trail by nineteen.
Speaker 13: It does sound like an incoming helicopter since we've heard it from the distance coming in closer.
Speaker 2: I reckon, this is going to be a This is going to be a thriller. This one that's will be that could come down to the world because last this is the same time last night that the activity picked up.
Speaker 4: And look, if we are still sitting here in an hour and we're sitting on four. Of course the over unders at four and a half. If one of you is could just shoot up the hill, get yourself into some sort of wreck, off your off your mountain bike, you could just call it in and actually you'd want to probably head up now, yeah, because you want to get to the top of the run and really do a number on yourself and then call the chopper because they.
Speaker 2: May take a minute to get it to prehemptive strike. Call the chopper before you get down the mountain the.
Speaker 3: Choppy way up there, Book the chopper.
Speaker 4: Hey, look, I'm seriously considering coming off my bike into a tree in the next sort of ten to fifteen.
Speaker 12: So if you could doing it for the Accyeah.
Speaker 3: If you could get the helo up there the prehemptive strike.
Speaker 12: Do you reckon?
Speaker 13: We could chuck in at ACCC they ship if someone who.
Speaker 12: Text them to say that they were that fourth fifth.
Speaker 2: Designer quirks into Mitchell. Mitchell looks across as Crease, almost over to off Stump and defends this.
Speaker 3: I wonder what Richard mccauls up Tuesday.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know he's asumed to get out in the helicopter any given opportunity.
Speaker 2: Well, he could just go up and down and we wouldn't know any better just landed.
Speaker 12: We're just purely going off the noise.
Speaker 7: Yeah, visuals correct.
Speaker 2: So we're presuming he's a middle aged men coming with in likra with broken collar bones from the Adventure Park.
Speaker 3: Well, if it's just the.
Speaker 4: Chopper, I mean, anyone in christ you just go one fly by Michael Hell if you're.
Speaker 2: Around works into Metchell.
Speaker 3: Mitchell leaves this one through to the keeper.
Speaker 13: When we say boomers and helicopters, were not meaning boomers doing the helicopter.
Speaker 2: No no, not their visual no no no no, not the kind of waving the downstairs around.
Speaker 4: I think everyone loses at that point. I'll set the over under aero point five and I'll put my life servings on under, just praying that I don't have to see one.
Speaker 3: So unusual fielding set up.
Speaker 2: There's got almost like a second slip and almost a fifth slip short cover point cover in a mid off sin comes Wokes. It's something too excited and worked comfortably into mid wicket for a.
Speaker 13: Single well, someone that's tacks in to say that they're going to intentionally injured themselves. So that g lane, what tost to cost you the bed?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: I I went, I can't remember what I did in the four and a half.
Speaker 3: I see it overs. I see it overs as well. It was, which is uncharacteristic of me. Yeah, because you're the undertaker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll turn my back on who I am.
Speaker 12: Did you got overs on the trumpet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went unders.
Speaker 3: I'd like to change mine.
Speaker 2: I'm on the trumpet. Yeah, okay, you get an undertaker and an undertaker. I'll take the under thin comes so that's close. That's closer, and it's gone. I'll be w he got stuck on the crease. Kane Williams and he's got to review it. He's got to review it. He's our best batsman trumpet. Yes, he is reviewing it. But it just did a bit off the pitch and caught on the crease. Kane Williamson, he got fired. The trumpet came out. So that's one for the trumpet director with the player of you for LBW Unfield decision art.
Speaker 6: I've checked his speed del front.
Speaker 2: On keys, Okay, trumpets piping up, so I've counted that. Listen it inside each year please oh, otherwise it's out.
Speaker 6: Can I go to old trash confirmed.
Speaker 2: That mate could hit him outside the line, but I don't or hype maybe, but it's been given out.
Speaker 3: This is the problem. The problem is he has been given out. Are only savior and unfortunately.
Speaker 2: No, And then it might have been it might be clipping the top of off, but it's been given out.
Speaker 6: We'll tracking and ready, please.
Speaker 3: We wanted to go over. We wanted to go over over over, decision over over.
Speaker 2: Oh, jam mate, that's right the top of Middle wickshed. My dad is out top of middle and off and Caine Williamson steady the ship.
Speaker 3: The ship is on the rocks.
Speaker 2: We lose our fourth work Cap we still trail by eighteen disaster.
Speaker 3: This as a disaster, disaster for the black Caps.
Speaker 4: Sixty one off eighty six. He was starting to look reasonably well settled. The runs went flying, but there's no slouch himself. And all we wanted today was to lamp back into the sheds with five people having been helicopter to the hospital, thirteen blasts on the trumpet, fifteen boomers in the Hawaiian shirts of partridge in a pear tree, and these two still at the crease. And unfortunately for us, Williamson goes sixty one off eighty six, thirty Mark Bager.
Speaker 2: Shut. So it's all on these next two batsmen. And you have to say these two and Glenn Phillips are the only hope when you zee on to set her total here.
Speaker 4: Under with a mountain of work. Today it hasn't been. It wasn't all too effective in the first innings.
Speaker 2: Was he this angle to a just hip moving in with the arm put him on the crease And they knew as soon as it hit the pair it was a good shout. And Rod Tucker, goddamn mother Tucker.
Speaker 3: He had to review it. He had to review it.
Speaker 2: Because there's a chance that it would have been going over well.
Speaker 3: One of the reviews.
Speaker 4: Anytime Kane Williamson's and your team should be reserved for Kane Williamson as a rule.
Speaker 2: Well, there is some positive news in a positive ray of sunshine in here.
Speaker 3: Most partnership runs for New Zealand betting on.
Speaker 7: The outside, back to back weekends.
Speaker 3: Blood Bell's gone for a.
Speaker 2: Golden Dark, he's gone up to review it.
Speaker 3: And they've also run him out.
Speaker 4: Can it be a commentator's curse if you're only halfway through delivering it.
Speaker 2: No, you're on a.
Speaker 6: Bed.
Speaker 3: I delivered the full curse. You're on a I was going to say that Tom Blende.
Speaker 2: And Darryl Mitchell have the most partnership runs for New Zealand a test series.
Speaker 3: I take your pad. No, nothing there but the bats. No, it's going to be close. I don't think he's I think he's not hit there. You think it's hit his back pad. I don't know what it has hit. I'm just saying, no, he's gone.
Speaker 2: No, he's gone, he's gone.
Speaker 3: Oh No, give me another beer.
Speaker 2: You're gonna drip away through this.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ, folks is back to back.
Speaker 2: You know what really pisses me off as them going let's go bang bang.
Speaker 3: Yep, and they've gone bang bang.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what they've done, back to back balls. I'd love to know your thoughts on three two or three sex about the legitimacy of a commentator's curse have delivered? Or was Glane saved only by his third grade reading ability?
Speaker 3: Your honor the bats my defense. I was trying to work out what the stat was. He's pleaded literacy, I know.
Speaker 2: So the debut Tom Nathan Smith is going to come out and.
Speaker 3: Have to face a hat trick delivery. Oh it's Philip's fuel.
Speaker 12: Someone here has just said that a caller is still.
Speaker 2: Really still can't you can't be half pregnant? Yeah, you cannot be half pregnant.
Speaker 3: I don't mind.
Speaker 2: Guilty of sin, come on three two three cents lighting up. I didn't even deliver it. I said there is a ray of there's a ray of sunshine here, and then he got out.
Speaker 4: But he got through the second line about New Zealand's my successful betting partnership being and then I.
Speaker 3: Go to the tapes, go to the taps. I don't believe you.
Speaker 6: Go to the tapes.
Speaker 3: I don't believe you to the front. The front foot's fine. I want, I want, but I also want to delivery. It's close to the bat. I want snicker. It's a fear delivery. We're just gonna say if that was bad or paired there?
Speaker 12: What's here on a hat trick right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, grim Lane, it's all coming in now.
Speaker 4: Well interesting and a commentary team with such a proud history of commentators curses. That's the first time we've ever had one mid delivery.
Speaker 3: I'd if don't to get it out.
Speaker 4: Another world first for the acc Oh so a hat trick ball its Glenn Phillips will face it and it's Wokes.
Speaker 2: Bowling one hundred and twenty nine kilominary our outswingers.
Speaker 3: They've got three for thirty four.
Speaker 2: New Zealand are one hundred.
Speaker 3: And thirty three for five.
Speaker 2: They're trail by eighteen still so still on the negatives Wokes and just Zippy from Rainbow or Zippy from Rainbow gets him behind it confidently and defends that to come a point. That's the end of Wokes is tenth over a bad one. It's got three for thirty four and New Zealand are in the poop.
Speaker 4: They really grab the heading, gread the scruff of the neck of this game.
Speaker 2: I still coming head still like to get this text machine away from me.
Speaker 13: I don't want to read all this somebod who's just texting that the EVENTE part closes at five on a Saturday.
Speaker 3: Oh kidding me, that's fun.
Speaker 13: Hey, there's a skate park competition happening today Washington Way and it's happening all day. And if there's a master's event that's probably happening round about this time. And me knowing my mates and when we drop into the ramp, anything can happen.
Speaker 2: But is that like in a inaccessible area it can get there by ambulance.
Speaker 3: This is a.
Speaker 12: Problem depends how urgent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see the helicopter parks are, I mean the bike parks are usually up in the hill.
Speaker 12: Swimming at the beach today? Do we have an undertow?
Speaker 2: Okay, it comes car's blaster and it pulls out of it as mature, you think he's wasn't quite happy with this setup.
Speaker 4: It's a distance and severity thing though as well, because, for example, if you're out in the back blocks of mid Canterbury and you suffer a particularly gruesome.
Speaker 3: Injury, that would warrant all.
Speaker 4: The problem there is that may take another hour for the helicopter to get back. So you'd want to have already done the injury to yourself by now.
Speaker 2: Because we've only had two helos today, haven't we.
Speaker 3: It's right over under at four and a half, so we need another.
Speaker 13: So there's someone laying in a had it somewhere with a possibly sevid limb that helicopters already picking up.
Speaker 2: Potentially is cass blast a short delivery and awkward for Olli Pope.
Speaker 3: That's under at Mitchell. He's on thirty as.
Speaker 7: Rugue as a tail ender on strike.
Speaker 1: This is the alternative commentary, can let you oh thanks to the great New Zealanders addressin.
Speaker 2: Also, we didn't set that line at three and a half of us talking about our downstairs.
Speaker 12: It was your own set their own boundary.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you just shift the loan, mate. I mean I never would have always smashed the overs three and a half.
Speaker 8: I would have gone all in on that all in.
Speaker 3: I mean, if someone had three and a half on jizz, they would have lost.
Speaker 2: But paulis caught on the cree, says appeal forw He's gone Zippi for rainbow heights an issue? Heights an issue, and he's signaling, is it an issue, You've got to review it.
Speaker 3: We've got one left.
Speaker 8: I don't think Rod Tucker wanted to give that, and he got bolly into it. And now it's going to be an umpire's call. I fear.
Speaker 3: He's reviewed it.
Speaker 2: He looks he's got call increase again, similar to Kane Williamson.
Speaker 3: Here, it just knipped back a little bit.
Speaker 2: Height's the only thing that's going to save Zippy from rainbow here. I think, oh yeah's high.
Speaker 3: That's way over that appear.
Speaker 6: I've just got to alter that's hi.
Speaker 2: If it's clipping though, we were Donald duck because there's the umpire's call. But it'shit him high on the roll back leg on the roll.
Speaker 6: Kip running through from me, please keep running through.
Speaker 3: He hasn't hit it.
Speaker 2: He hasn't hit it.
Speaker 6: But get between the bat and ball and he's not the.
Speaker 2: Tallest man, but that looks like it's headed over.
Speaker 6: The way into the ball tracking right.
Speaker 2: He looks resigned.
Speaker 3: He hasn't it.
Speaker 8: We just need to look at is he going to do like a massive celebration if it's not out the full? Are you not entertained that we've got here's the.
Speaker 12: Catch, yeah, and was it entertaining catch?
Speaker 8: Though unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: This is go right, go right, go right's clipping?
Speaker 3: That is clipping?
Speaker 7: Is it the top of legs stamp?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is Yeah, it's umpires cool, but it is hit the very tip of the.
Speaker 3: Bail on the leg stump. God, damn you Rod Tucker.
Speaker 2: You've mother Tucker.
Speaker 3: He has given that out. Because he's given it out.
Speaker 2: Phillips has gone and New Zealand knows their six wicket with the lead of just two.
Speaker 3: They're one hundred and fifty three for.
Speaker 1: Six, as rugue as a tail ender on stripe. This is the alternative commentary con Let you oh, thanks.
Speaker 7: To the great and Zealanders addressine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for joining us on this coverage on iHeart Radio.
Speaker 12: Highlight of my day was the painting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, that went off like a frog and a socked In't at that Razine watching paint Dry promo.
Speaker 8: I don't think we lost a wicket during that promotion either. How we did, it was good stuff, really really galvanized in New Zealand.
Speaker 2: But yeah, thanks for joining us. We'll be back again tomorrow from eleven am tomorrow. Jeremy Wells, Jason Hoyt on the call tomorrow with Paul Ford, Lee Baker and Big Sandy's as well, So.
Speaker 3: Tune in from eleven tomorrow. Is that that's someone the stumps?
Speaker 2: They cry, Oh, but it was never really going to be anywhere near a wicket.
Speaker 3: So that's the end of day's play.
Speaker 2: He's on one hundred and fifty five for six, a.
Speaker 3: Lead of four.
Speaker 8: We need a hero tomorrow, Michael, We need a Who is that hero? I think it might be the man with the massage. I feel like he's fighting for his place in the Test team for next week. He wants to play at home at the Basin. He needs to plunder, he says, his time is it. He's gonna He's well, he's dressed like in both of them mustache mullet. No, he's not fat, he's thin. But apart from that, he's got a couple of both Am esque attributes right and he needs to go fillheadingly.
Speaker 2: Okay, well there you heard it first here that Nathan Smith is going to bat us to victory tomorrow and day four of this Test match.
Speaker 3: Join us saying thanks for joining us. Stay safe out there on the Saturday night. We'll see you later.
Speaker 1: As rogue as a tail ender on strike. This is the alternative commentary collect you. Oh thanks to the great New Zealanders ad Resine