Speaker 1: Life for the export Bier Gadden's studio. This is the ACC Sports Book powered by the tv.
Speaker 2: ACC Sports Book thanks to the TB.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Lane, and good morning from the studio this morning, Carl, Carl, that is a beautiful, beautiful looking backdrop.
Speaker 2: Have a got that, Lane's beautify professional.
Speaker 3: Look, we've got some good people here that know what they're doing. It's not me, but yeah, it's a nice studio here. We've got four massive lights that are blinding me and.
Speaker 1: Yeahful it puts our one too shame. I think we need to start, as we often do each week, with a bit of accountability for last week from the Three Way.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we think. I think I think we do. Lane. You've got to Noah Lyles to win the gold medal and he.
Speaker 1: Won by the bearest of margins at Turtle Is fifty.
Speaker 2: It was brave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was very brave.
Speaker 2: It was a very Netflix influence. That was Gamble.
Speaker 1: May I had South Sudan plus fourteen and a half inspired inspired Gamble, newest Country at the Olympics. I just I just had a feeling in my bones. Rose Hill Race one Lady Boss Carl did not come in.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, I apologize to the punters, but you know, all the greats fall into a form slump from time to time. Jordan Lebron, Tiger s Javon, I'll be back for temporary class is permanent?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we'll look forward to the three way later on there.
Speaker 1: Yes, thankfully there's more than because obviously there is a lot of sports going on at the moment. We just can't talk about a lot of it, you know, because of the main sporting events.
Speaker 2: Liturgical litgical is that is that a word?
Speaker 4: Litigious?
Speaker 2: There's litgical?
Speaker 1: I know liturgical is that's more to do with the church. But yes, that that that specific organization is very litigious. Yeah, and so they'll come after us if we talk about it. But thankfully the All Backs are going to play a game this weekend. Not only that NPC starts tonight as well, which is which is absolutely ridiculous. We won't get into the NPC today, but maybe we will down the track. But the All Backs car They've named their team a couple of different changes. Will Jordan's back in Rico Juanni gets benched? How are the Punters playing this weekend's game? Because I presume everyone feels pretty confident that the all Blacks are going to win this right.
Speaker 3: Well, at a dollar eight, it's hard not to be confident. I suppose bookies are certainly confident. Ninety three percent of the money in the head to head market is with the abs.
Speaker 4: Who's putting money on the avs at a dollar eate?
Speaker 3: Someone Someone's put two and a half thousand on them at a dollarate for a two hundred dollars profit. Yeah, I feel it's easier ways to make yes, maybe not easier, but less are larry ways to make two hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if you lost, you know, that's a hard salve back to the missus to be like, yeah, sorry that bed didn't come in. She's like, we only stood to make two hundred bucks and you're risked how much two grand on that? What does two hundred bucks really get you? It's maybe your dinner, yeah, two drinks each? Yeah? But yeah, so that's ambitious. But how else? People playing this all based game? People getting on the line. Do they like the tri scorers?
Speaker 3: Tryscorers galore? Here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Have her guess who the best backed for any timers? Think outside the box here?
Speaker 4: It's not Addie Severe, it is not.
Speaker 3: He is the second best backed.
Speaker 5: Is it.
Speaker 2: Damien McKenzie? It is not? Is it the Gonzales bro No.
Speaker 5: It's I would I mean the obvious choices are either seven piece or mark Talia says to Lear.
Speaker 1: But that's too obvious. That is too I think I know what it is. Is it at the caketin TJ Peter Notta?
Speaker 3: There's not Sam Darry at a eight seventy five?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what. It's his first start.
Speaker 5: I guess you know it's written in the stars that he'll got down.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's good odds.
Speaker 3: Though it is very good odds eight seventy five for him. As I said, Ardi is a close second at two dollars fifty. Where are my notes?
Speaker 2: Is there enough money coming in for that that?
Speaker 1: It's like when everyone at the track starts piling in on a horse and you're like, what have they seen?
Speaker 2: What do they know? Did they say a training run? You know? Have they heard that he's in rear form or something? Is advantage?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Starting at hooker, is he yeah?
Speaker 4: Is he known to just hang out on the wing a little bit?
Speaker 2: Dary?
Speaker 4: Someone seen something at the Captain's.
Speaker 3: Run maybe maybe power players, though it's the the guys you sort of expect to see. Sever Ree, Mark Teller, first try either sever Reese or Mark Tiller first try scorer, and AB's are eleven to thirty at thirteen dollars. Is the best back power play. I can see that.
Speaker 4: Say that again, Say that one again.
Speaker 2: Say that one again for me one more time.
Speaker 3: Car So sever rece were marked the first try scorer, first try score right, AB's are eleven to thirty at thirteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, I like that. I mean, obviously everyone likes that. That's the most back power play. But I think first try scorer, you got two bites at that. Yeah, the door's wide open at eleven to thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirteen dollars. It feels like it's almost yeah certainty. But you know, the book is put these things out there for people like us to just be like, hey, let's have a crack at this. The other one they love is severs, tle and body to combine for three or more tries at five dollars.
Speaker 4: Yep, we're on that for our gender hunch. That one there, so hoping that one comes in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just looking through the lines at seventeen and a half. I don't total points fifty three and a half.
Speaker 2: I would be.
Speaker 1: Tempted to go over that. I think we score thirty something, don't we. Then it comes down to whether they do or not.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be cold and a bit showery tomorrow. I don't even know n not nice and Wellington at the moment.
Speaker 5: Okay, so the weather's going to potentially play a part.
Speaker 4: They're going to roof on.
Speaker 1: It, stick an absolute roof on it. I think that may factor into our three way towards the end of the show. Anything else on the All Blacks before we move on to the Wars kh.
Speaker 3: Now I've got one there, jam into a big bet later, but I'll share that later.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: See, the Warriors are playing on Sunday, and I feel like we say this every week season on the line, but I I feel quite deflated this week.
Speaker 2: And you know, I know it's a matter of faith.
Speaker 1: I'm trying my hardest to keep the faith, but sometimes you know, you just wonder if God still cares. And I just wonder the other punters going the same way, because they are outsiders.
Speaker 3: I can tell you who cares. This guy cares, but the punters care. One thing I'll say to you to help keep the faith. Sean Johnson farewell Tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like this because yesterday on the Mad Monday podcast we actually put on Seawan Johnson two plus tries.
Speaker 2: A huge vibe, a.
Speaker 4: Huge Vibe.
Speaker 3: Nine, same as All Black's. Actually ninety three percent of the money is with the Warriors and the head to head market here. They are currently two dollars eighty. I think before teens will name you could have got them for around three dollars or three twenty. We've had a three thousand dollar bet on the Warriors at that two eighty one, than one hundred on plus eight and a half at a dollar ninety, and another one thousand dollar bet at plus eight and a half at a dollar ninety, and some gutsy bets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are some ballsy bets. I don't know, just me personally. I'm already so invested emotionally in the Warriors.
Speaker 2: It can be quite tough.
Speaker 1: Even when you try and take happiness insurance out against them, it can. It can be so conflicting. I couldn't bring myself to do it today. I was thinking about getting on Dolphins to be the first try scorer in the second half, and I was like, I won't feel good if that happens and I win money off it. You know, it's blood money, really, isn't it?
Speaker 3: The worst part about the Warriors being in the situation this deep into the season as they are having to win everything well, either get a Friday night game or a Sunday night game, and it either sets up your weekend derails weekend or you finish, you finish strong, you finish poorly, and you go into the next week of it. So I feel like we need Saturday games only.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you, because there's nothing worse than having the Sunday scaries you've got. You know, you're facing down work on Monday morning and the Warriors just lost and you bet on them. You know, it's like the Triple wheremy of heartbreak. So I'm probably gonna steer clear of them. But is there anything else that's peaking the punter's interest around the Wilds this weekend or the.
Speaker 3: Wider and Arrow Charans Nicol klockstat is the best backed anytime at two dollars eighty five. Sheanell Harris to eat a four dollars fifty is the second best, and then the most popular power play is Charm's first, second or third try scorer and Adam fanol Blake anytime at twenty four dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh, I really like that.
Speaker 1: I really back that now now I'm back in Yeah, twenty four dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah that. Let me just check that because that seems.
Speaker 2: Because I can see char scoring a try.
Speaker 1: We're starting, we're starting to get that right side clicking a little bit, and I can see.
Speaker 2: Him running through a try.
Speaker 1: I'm just basically that off the last eight minutes of the last game we got blown out.
Speaker 3: Twenty four dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ok, okay, there's a couple of couple of options shape and it's back.
Speaker 3: I'm back.
Speaker 2: I'm back. I'm all.
Speaker 1: Were there any big bets across the week you mentioned you alluded to one just before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll start from the bottom up. So one six hundred on a three league multi oh all blacks minus fourteen and a half. Titans head to head and Panthers head to head at two dollars ninety four.
Speaker 2: I feel like the Panthers have the eels, don't they.
Speaker 3: They do?
Speaker 2: They do? And then who was the other NRAL.
Speaker 3: Team The Titans, and they played tonight.
Speaker 2: The Titans. They play against the Sharks. That one. That one's probably the nerve wrack of those five.
Speaker 3: And I've got some little sort of what are they they are? I know this bit's only hit to head with the four and a half point favorites. They've only covered the line twice in their last ten is favorites the Tititans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, too hard to predict. I like that on that.
Speaker 3: Two thousand dollar bit on the Titans hit to hit and the Panthers minus four and a half two dollars in one cent, and I love Panthers. Three two separate bits, three thousand and five thousand on the Panthers at a dollar fourteen.
Speaker 2: I think that's the sure thing. That's the surest thing you'll find this round.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I wonder if that's the same bloke that's putting two and a half thousand on the Av's at a dollar eight.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to I thought we're gonna say, I wonder if it's the same guy put both bits on. He's like put two grand down, He's like, you know what another three grand?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Any any any big ones from the week.
Speaker 1: I know this is Lane's favorite part of this podcast that gives me hope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know. I just brought you back in All in Wars this week, little PTSD warning here twenty five dollars five League same game multi from last week in the Warriors Eels game. Collected nine dollars head Blaze, Telangi to score, chance to score, Gatho to score, Martiniar Cordator score, and the Eels one to twelve.
Speaker 2: Oh far out.
Speaker 1: That's not a wild bit really, wow, there.
Speaker 5: Was a better, better wildness went on that last ten minutes. They would have been it would have been a wild ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. Only in that last ten minutes did that one come up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. There was a quady rose Hill last Saturday, seventy five five dollars into twenty six thousand.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I just don't have the balls to put more than ten dollars on a quaity, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Because but seventy five that's gatsy good on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I take it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't you that placed that one car, given that Rosehill did not do you any favors on the weekend.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, No. Eight League Tennis multi five hundred into sixteen thousand, A four leg Major League Baseball multi five hundred to five k. And then I think, I presume this is from E Lane earlier the week, A four leg Parmi Greyhound multi fifteen dollars into two thousand.
Speaker 4: I can't neither confirm nor deny a car that that was me.
Speaker 2: I'd rather earn two grand on the in the oil field, the sweet on the dogs, just about.
Speaker 3: Dogs.
Speaker 4: I love the dogs, I love the dishes the.
Speaker 2: Best of us. All right, let's take a quick break.
Speaker 1: When we come back, we'll find out what Carl has heard around the TB.
Speaker 3: Pause the podcast now and grab a pen for the hottest tips from around the tab offers. We won't have a quick whip through how we went last week. Carl, Yeah, it was. It was a mixed bag. Heavens mark. The harness tip we had was finished fourth. Ep Bell on Saturday came third. We had two runners on that race, the other one being Good Shepherd, which the tips that said will beat ep Bell it did not. It came second last. Lady Boss also second last. I apologize again. Putford Doe came fourth. Detroit City we had a winner, Yes one winner.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, you can't win them all, but the only way is up from here. So what have you heard this week?
Speaker 3: All right, we're going back to the harness tipping well for tonight Ennington Race four, number one, Bryce's medal at three dollars forty. I think the guy who's tipping these, I know he listens. I don't know if he's he sort of doubts our ability to understand harness racing, or he's just trying to educate the New Zealand population. Because this is what he said. He said the last two starts from a mobile barrier and then in brackets. This is where they start the race behind a moving yout with big things on. I didn't know that, so thank you tois okay educational? Here we go. He's been dealing with average draws. He's got barrier one, so should make use of that and go close into Saturday Mooney Valley Race one. This is a bonus back race Number five y Marie at three dollars thirty Race two Mooney Valley. Two runners here Blue Stratum at seven dollars and two thirty five and number six Immortal Star at six fifty and two twenty five. Already down from nine to fifty.
Speaker 2: The secretary of the horse world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I reckon we could look at a little top four multi here of four fifty my top same race multi, I should say, at all a couple more one at Race one Ranwick number two, Smashing Eagle six fifty and two thirty five Powerful Now came fourth last star at Rosehell with four hundred meters to go, was second last in a field fourteen and absolutely chewed them up down the straight. So I think if he's there, are thereabouts on the turn should be okay, yep, and this one you boys will love Little Paul Mulati alert here.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: If I've learned anything from when I'm working with Paul for the last nine years, it's to listen when he gives you a tip because he holds these things pretty close to his chest. So either that or it's a real stitch up. Sunshine Coast Race three, number two, Rogue Beer at three p ninety Rogue beer.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeahhting it down, Paulmari and rogue beers are always a good time.
Speaker 3: They are yeah, bear as in rah okay. And that's all I've got this.
Speaker 2: Week, brilliant.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for that, Carl. I'll make sure that I blust those ones up on Instagram. Joe Jury will be writing me as soon as we'll walk out of the studio. Here, make that damage, make damage all right. Time now for stats to impress the ladies.
Speaker 3: Avariety US six stats, three NRL three MLB. We'll start it off slow. Gold Coast has lost either half and twenty eight of their last twenty nine matches.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, can you bet on either of those?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You can?
Speaker 2: Can you can bet on them to not? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm on it, But no, I see that way too fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I lost one of those a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: The Warriors have lost the first half and each of their last nine games played at Sun Corp.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's a Sun called specific stat.
Speaker 3: Very fair. Scott Drinkwater and Jeremiah nan I for the Cowboys, have have bind for two tries and five of their last six appearances against opponents that were ranked in the bottom four. Oh, always play the Broncos this weekend.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: All right? These last three day are going to get you hot under the collar. This is for the Yankees Angels game that is about to start The Yankees have lost the first innings in each of their last three Thursday games as favorites against American League opponents. We're going to back that up with the Yankees have trailed after three innings and each of their last seven Thursday games against opponents that have a losing record.
Speaker 2: I want to make you sicker. That's dredging these up.
Speaker 3: Carry on, We're going to finish you off of this one same game. Five of the Angels last six night games after playing the previous day have gone under the total runs line.
Speaker 1: A bit of fatigue, A bit of fatigue because they're going so hard the day before.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: That has finished me off. I love the I love the MLB stats my favorite.
Speaker 5: So that's because it's so much data coming out of his MLB's and so many games as well.
Speaker 2: Just play so much.
Speaker 3: I could say there's a lot easier, and it wouldn't be as I wouldn't come across as as cool. But it's all about the delivery.
Speaker 1: I think that is alright. Just before we at is time to place our three way.
Speaker 2: Get in on the three way action with man I am Lane and the tab.
Speaker 4: Right alcohol kick things off. Then please with my three way.
Speaker 5: I'm going in PC and I'm going Auckland versus Wellington. Anytime try scorer. I am going for the left wing for Auckland and that is Nigel r. Wong anytime try score paying two dollars five.
Speaker 2: I don't mind it. I don't mind it. First up tonight, Carl, what are you thinking?
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna have a slump? Warriors plus seven and a half at a dollar ninety four. Wait, wait, wait, the Warriors have covered the line in each of their last five as an underdog.
Speaker 2: Okay, good. I hope you're right.
Speaker 1: I just have visions of if the Dolphins win this, I feel like they're going to run away with it.
Speaker 2: I hope I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: Sean Johnson Farewell Tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. I've got a vibepunt. I've got a huge vibepunt.
Speaker 1: Dear friend of the Alternative Commentary Collective, I know his family so well, well better than I would like to, if I'm honest. Returning from ACL surgery for Canterbury, Brandon en Or anytime tri scorer for Canterbury at a dollar ninety two.
Speaker 2: His sister no longer works.
Speaker 1: With us, and I've got to be honest, the mood in the office has improved significantly, and I think that that is a huge omen if ever I've heard one, so hope not to drag the in or name through the mud on you to another ACC broadcast, but I'm getting on Brandon en Or at a dollar ninety two.
Speaker 5: So a couple of MPCs and the Warriors, okay, can that? Can we can we nail another One've only nailed one so far this year.
Speaker 1: We have seven dollars sixty three. This one is so not as adventurous as some of our other ones. The longest odd Nigela Onong and that's two dollars and five cents. So I've got a good feeling about this. But selfishly, I do hope one of you loses your league so that I don't have to carry the golf clubs at the end of the years.
Speaker 3: Anyone back to your request last week counting up all the.
Speaker 1: Funnily enough, they funnily enough, they haven't, so I am going to have to go back through and check check the tapes and see who. I feel like at one point it was me that was leading. Then I feel like Lane was for a little bit, but you've gone on two in the last two weeks, Car, so I feel like it's very close. I'll start doing the colliating the data next week, but with any like none of us will have another cross next to their name. So thank you very much for joining us this week, Carl, enjoy your weekend of sport and we'll talk to you next week.
Speaker 3: Matte awesome. Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: We're spent here at the ACC Sports Book, but our friends at the TAB are good to go.