Speaker 1: Hi Seo.
Speaker 2: Hey
Speaker 1: Cesar
Speaker 2: and I'm Jermaine
Speaker 1: and welcome back to another episode of Cla
Speaker 2: Hush. You can't tell our
Speaker 1: outfit go with the theme of the episode today because we are sitting, come over to youtube to see us. Ok. But if you are on podcast Drive safe and then like watch us later. Ok, Jimmy, you want to describe your outfit?
Speaker 2: So today we are talking about love across generations. Ok. I don't know why it's so dramatic. We're basically talking about dating people who are much older and much younger than you. So we decided to come in like boyfriend vibes. So I'm wearing my boyfriend's t shirt. I'm wearing oversized T or like,
Speaker 1: yeah. And this is a men's collection, Braven collab with a for arcade. And he sent me a set and I thought, wow, how timely,
Speaker 2: very cute
Speaker 1: and it's very oversized as well.
Speaker 2: This is the age old question. How age old? Because does age matter in a relationship? Yes or no? 123, yes. Ok. I think the age difference doesn't matter. I think the age matters. So like the number of years doesn't matter. But what age you are when you're in that relationship matters. Correct. So, you're 29 this year and just 41. Yes. Correct. 12 years difference. That's correct. If you were 18 and he was 30
Speaker 1: see,
Speaker 2: you know, I mean, that makes sense. Ok.
Speaker 1: I think the number does not matter, but your mind set and your mental at that age matters. So let at 18 and he's 30. But if you're both, your mindsets are aligned, why not? I've mentioned this a harsh podcast before. I have a friend who was 22 when she met her boyfriend, five years younger than her. So the boy was 1617, something about that. They met each other when they were working part time at this movie place. This cinema so sweet. Now they're almost getting married, they're getting married in a few months time. Like how incredible is that she's my age now. So they've been together for solid like 78 years
Speaker 2: mindset matters. That's why I actually agree with the both of you. But I think age matters in the sense that Azura said it the age you are when you go into the relationship. So obviously I have a 12 year age gap, but I'm much older now. I was 28 when I got into this relationship, right? I have a best friend. She, when she was, when she was 18, she was dating someone 18 years older than her. So she was 36 and this is where mindset comes in. He was at a very different stage of his life. She had just graduated from Polly. He wanted to marry her and have babies with her and she was like, bro. Yeah, I just got my diploma, like, calm down, right. The mindset. The age everything was wrong. But
Speaker 1: actually some women prefer that after graduation, they want to settle down. Start a family. That's true.
Speaker 2: But I think she was more career oriented and ambitious. It was not for her at that stage in her life. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So share with us about your relationship journey. When you just told your family and your friends, you're dating someone 12 years older than you. What were your reactions?
Speaker 2: Like one of my younger friends when she, she's much younger. Her starts with t see how young she is when she first met him. She referred to him in our private conversations as uncle, as uncle. Oh, I guess it so yikes, right. The guy. But she's much younger than me. To be fair. I never told him that. Don't listen to this anyways. My older friends, like you guys, I don't really think you guys. What, what do you guys know? We have, we first heard
Speaker 1: about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Didn't matter to us. Didn't matter. All. Of course
Speaker 1: not if it makes you happy. That's the most important thing.
Speaker 2: See, I think a lot of my friends felt that way with my parents. I think before you told them? What were your expectations going into it? Did you ever think? Like, wow, they're gonna say something about the age. I was very nervous to tell them because I felt like they would say, oh, this guy is too old for you. Like, why such a big age gap? Because in the past I only dated like, maybe two years my senior and stuff like that. So I was very, very nervous about that. But I think when I told my parents what mattered more to my dad, he totally, like he had 12 years. Right. He didn't even, like, it wasn't even an issue for him. He wanted to know what does this guy do? Has this guy made a life for himself? Can this guy take care of my daughter? Right. Not that my daughter needs taking care of, but it's that father, daughter kind of worry. That was where his mind went to straight away and I didn't actually have that much worry about. But I do think that my relatives do talk about it not to my face, but I do think they talk about
Speaker 1: time gossip when they need some things to chat about. That kind of thing.
Speaker 2: She's dating, like, you know, someone who's 12 years old.
Speaker 1: These are pretty much harmless conversations.
Speaker 2: It's harmless, it's harmless. But being 12 years older, one of the challenges is that he is at a different stage of his life. Thankfully for me, I think his industry keeps him young. So he does listen to the same music that I do. Yeah. Sometimes he kicks in a bit. Celine Dion. I'm like, ok, just, just listen. But my dad's concern is because he is older, settling down and starting a family that has to be pretty soon. Right. Because you don't want to be like a 60 year old dad. That's your dad's concern. But for him, is that a concern? Does he ever feel like he needs to move a little bit quicker because he's at that age already or he doesn't mind before we started dating, he had come to terms with the fact that he may never have a family because he didn't want to start a family with the wrong person. Right? And he, he, he came to terms with the fact he may never have Children, but now that we're seriously dating, definitely future planning is in the works, right? But we're not trying to put a timeline on it. It happens when it happens. But then again, you don't want to be a 50 year old that running after a three year old toddler. So
Speaker 1: if he proposes this year, would
Speaker 2: you say you say
Speaker 1: yes.
Speaker 2: So anyways moving on.
Speaker 1: Ok. Ok. Seriously, what are some of the benefits of dating older men? There's gotta be some like perks in there.
Speaker 2: Definitely. I mean, he's got his shit figured out, ok. Right. Financially, emotionally, past traumas, everything's been figured out and he's done a lot of work on himself. I'm not saying every 40 year old has their shit figured out, but he in particular did a lot of that in the years leading up to us meeting each other. So thankfully for that, and he's actually very good at giving advice because a lot of things that I experienced at work on my personal life he has been through in one way or another. So, and I really trust his advice and I think that comes, it's like wisdom with age. Like us giving advice to a 19 year old is the same kind of advice for me.
Speaker 1: Really? I do, I actually give really good advice. Actually,
Speaker 2: I think the people that give good advice, usually their life a bit messy.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: No, but I got to. Right. I just want to say that it's really true when they say you grow old is mandatory, but like growing up is optional. True. Have you girls ever dated someone else older than you
Speaker 1: all my life? I've dated older man. How
Speaker 2: much was the oldest
Speaker 1: five years older than me?
Speaker 2: How was that?
Speaker 1: That was good. Like he was, he was mature, he was stable and he made me feel very emotionally secure and like what you mentioned, financially stable and has everything figured out. Basically, he knows what he wants and our timeline is all planned out, but unfortunately, that didn't work out. So I hope he's in a better place now. But there was a very, very loving relationship. I would say. What about you?
Speaker 2: 1010 years, 10
Speaker 1: years older than you?
Speaker 2: 10, how was that? I did not think the age was a problem. Yeah. In fact, all the problems we had were nothing age related.
Speaker 1: Nice. Neither was
Speaker 2: it like a different place in life related?
Speaker 1: So, this is like a younger girl, older guy, kind of story, right? I have this story from online. The girlfriend is the older one and the boyfriend is the younger one. Do you
Speaker 2: think when the woman is the older one, people tend to like a bit, it's less common, right? But either way invites comments. So I think, but, but this girl, I mean that he is talking about is 19 years older than the boyfriend that is quite a significant age gap,
Speaker 1: correct? And this story is from the boyfriend's point of view. He says my girlfriend was 19 years older than me and we were together for over a decade when we met, I was 30 she was 49 with two teenage daughters from previous marriages. Despite my commitment and love for her and her kids, she still couldn't get past the age difference and was constantly worried I might leave her for a younger woman or one Children because that might be not possible for the girl. She's already 49 right? The guy says we broke up five years ago and I still miss her and haven't been interested in meeting anyone new since
Speaker 2: I think it's very tough being a woman at that age. You tend to have a lot of insecurities and it's very normal as well. Right. You always think like, there's so many young, like, pretty women out there, like he could just go off any one of them. But sometimes it's about love and this is where you get in your own way, but you are your own worst enemy. There are a lot of situations where it doesn't work out and this is where mindset comes in. So this is actually a PD story. She says I dated a man 11 years. My senior, I was 24 he was 35. We're both Singaporeans who matched on an app while I was in transit in the country that he was working in. So whenever we met in Singapore, we went on a couple of dates, we like each other, but we had some things that we just couldn't really work out some differences, right? The age gap was quite obvious he had an established career. I just started my career. He drove a nice car. I travel on public transport. His favorite hangout was like a fancy swan, like bar in the CBD area. And I like going to like, you know, I don't know, this days are but place what is this? But like the AC on B street, OK. Very specific. He talked about finance and investing, but I hustled like crazy for money and all I could think about was saving money for my next backpacking trip. Very different places in life. And I think that's what happens when you're in your mid twenties and they're in their mid thirties. But it also really depends on the person. Yeah, like Andrew talks about investing all the time. Was the news like, you know, is it boring you?
Speaker 1: But do you actually like take his advice? Did I actually help you about what all is sharing about investments and stuff like that?
Speaker 2: No, I like hearing about world news because I don't like reading about it. So he is like my newspaper but he tells me to my face. So in a way I'm learning. Yes, I'm learning about the world insightful conversations. Yeah, I mean, obviously we have very different interests. Like there are certain songs that he listens to that I've never heard of in my life kind of thing. It's normal. There was once we went karaoke and I cute, like a old song, like from the eighties. And I said this off for my eighties friends know I was shocked he didn't know the song. That song. What's all that? I can't remember? Mark Anthony, I think, I also don't know. So that's when a female dates someone that's older, right? But like we said, the less common is when a female date someone younger than you. I don't know about you guys. I've never dated anyone younger than me.
Speaker 1: So this is the funny thing all my life I thought I would only date older men, right? Men who are more mature, same age. Ok. Ok. You know how they say like girls in terms of age faster. Yeah, two years more mature than guys of your own age. Mental, mental maturity. That's right. So all my life I, I knew I needed someone mature. So I've always been looking for men older than me, right? But I have had experiences dating someone younger than me and there's not like 12 years younger but six years younger. Yeah. And that turned out so well, really, really, I'm very surprised myself. He turned out to be a very mature person. He's I think to start with and when I finally told my parents about it, I was also nervous that what you mentioned just now my dad was very hesitant like he couldn't get over the fact that this person born in the year 2000 cannot not because he's not so common,
Speaker 2: right?
Speaker 1: The father, daughter kind of worried about it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what's your parents age difference?
Speaker 1: Four years. My dad is older than my mom by four years. Ok. So naturally he will be worried for me, especially my dad sees that I'm very independent. He feels like I need someone older than me. But this person that who is six years younger than me he takes care of me in ways that I never expected a 24 year old could or what? Ok. And he gives to a lot in the healthy way and he gives me very sound advice as well. And I realize this is something I really need in a partner, sound advice. Someone who is disciplined, also looking to achieve the next milestone in his life.
Speaker 2: They always say younger men are more immature Like, is that true?
Speaker 1: Well, there are instances where I still see the little boy in him where maybe we play a game and I lose and he ha ha loser don't make it. I'm like, oh, that's quite boyish. But other than that, I feel like I'm the girl in the relationship. Like I'm the younger one in the ways
Speaker 2: that count, he is mature.
Speaker 1: For example, he's a better cook. He is a better driver. He is better with his emotions and how he deals with his time and finances.
Speaker 2: I'm usually a bit not skeptical, but I think that people in the early to mid twenties, your prefrontal cortex, we speak about all the time has not fully developed at that point. The problem is you think you're an adult, but actually you would learn a lot later on that you don't know shit. So has that ever come up? Like, do you feel like because I feel like there's nothing wrong with the person I just feel at
Speaker 1: that age
Speaker 2: a lot of people are struggling with who they are. They're searching for a lot of things. They haven't lived.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Enough.
Speaker 2: Right. I mean, we have lived enough to be honest. That's true.
Speaker 1: Do you see that? Maybe in my case, not so much because after he got his diploma he decided that he doesn't want to go to uni route, stuff like that, he came out and started working. So he has had years of experience in society. And I think that really, really plays a big, big part. So not so much for that. There was one time he had this like deep conversation with me about how he feels a bit pressurized to be older in terms of his mentality in order to match up to me to which I saw that as an issue in our like our relationship because I told him I didn't want you to be stressed about being as mature as I am because the fact is we are six years apart. So you just be you. But he feels like he wants to work harder for the relationship. So I appreciate him for that. Actually,
Speaker 2: I love that. I think it could work out very well depending on the person and the person's mindset how they grew up. The environment they're in is not really about the age, right? Because they are good experiences. There's this one lady on Reddit who always dated older like ha and then dated someone younger who's like nine years younger than her. She was 36 and she's 27 and she says nine months going strong, he's so supportive. He's so caring. Sometimes. It's like they always say, right when it's like a younger guy, right, they try even harder for the girl because it's like,
Speaker 1: that is so true.
Speaker 2: I have a friend who is married to someone who is also six years younger than her. Ok. So one is early thirties, one is late thirties and I think it's fine. I look at them and I think they've got it worked out. You know, there's this other story, a 38 year old woman, she tried dating younger, a 26 year old man. So that's about 1012 years and she recently ended the relationship. She says that her experience with dating younger men, they in their late twenties are going through a lot of shit. They are like alcoholics, some of them are abusive. They're going through a lot of unresolved trauma. But I feel like that's more of a person thing than the age thing. I agree. Alcoholism can affect you at any age, right? This is not a PSA, but I'm just saying it could affect you at any age for me. Right? What's more important than the age is that you've been through stuff? I think that we grows a person and that shapes a person. It doesn't matter what age it is like someone could very well, be 40 be extremely sheltered and have not seen anything. You know what I mean? You gotta go through stuff and work on yourself, correct, through that stuff.
Speaker 1: I've had a girlfriend, she used to date someone nine years younger than her and she told me if she could turn time back, she would reverse everything she's done because that was the worst decision of her life. She just felt like that man was not mature enough and he was very selfish in a sense, constantly thinking about himself. It was not a give and take relationship. It was a one way street.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's a person thing rather than? Definitely.
Speaker 1: And I feel like the man definitely has not seen enough of the world, not saying he's a bad person. It's just that wrong time, wrong person, wrong place.
Speaker 2: Do you girls know any gold diggers? I've heard of some, but I personally, I find it hard to form a relationship with such people. Interesting, why there's nothing wrong with it? I mean, you do you honestly? Right. But I think when you're focused on something like that or when that's the first thing you look at, you tend to be a little bit more surface on the things that matter more to me. And hence I find it hard for us to build a relationship that way. What about you
Speaker 1: hazy? Not really, not in my close friends circle, at least. What about you?
Speaker 2: I mean, I know of a few. Right? And one thing that someone told me right is that it is not a crime to want nice things in your life. Right? It's not a crime as a girl to want someone who is financially stable. Take care of you. You don't ever have to lift a finger and work in your life. That is not a crime. I think the crime here is when you don't treat the guy that you're digging gold from in a good and respectful manner, if you are a gold digger, but you treat your partner like incredibly well. I don't see what's wrong with that.
Speaker 1: I don't see anything wrong with that honestly, because if the two people who are in this transactional relationship are willing and they're able to, nobody can say nothing else
Speaker 2: because I was having this conversation with my partner, right? And I was saying like you guys can really just date just for looks and not for love or whatever. And he said I just as girls can do the same thing, right? They can just date for money. I think guys can just date for looks. They just want a trophy wife, but they don't need romantic love. And that's one of the biggest stereotypes. It's like younger woman, older men. And then, and then the man is very rich and
Speaker 1: it brings me to my next point. Have you heard of men who are in their midlife? Crisis. They are just trying to figure themselves out, find their identity by trying to date younger women.
Speaker 2: Try to stay down. Yes. Correct. So, like they don't want or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Ok. I've heard of this, you know, like this is a friend of a friend and she was in this office where her boss would, like, hit on her and the boss is like, 20 something years older than she. The boss has basically a whole family. But why is he doing that? Maybe he's trying to stay young at heart.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's like validation as well? Like a value
Speaker 1: to the young?
Speaker 2: I'm still, I'm still relevant in this. Well, I think it's just fear of aging. I think that's what it is. I think sometimes when you're in a relationship with a big age gap, it could be that there feels like almost like a power imbalance. I think I talked about this before with this current partner. Like, there was some financial imbalance, right? And I felt some type of way about it because it was the first time it ever happened to me in my life. Right. And that can happen. But I think you need to be able to treat each other in a respectful way. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure that's the case for a relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely. With the whole trope of the older women and younger men, I think a lot of people sometimes think that, you know, the older woman is kind of like mothering, the younger man, like taking care of him like a mother because they are older and they're more nurturing in your experience having dated younger men that whole like mother son, like mothering. No, no.
Speaker 1: In fact, sometimes I feel like it's a father daughter. You know, you know what I mean? It's so mature. It's a very different dynamics that I cannot explain. And sometimes I think is luck, luck
Speaker 2: luck. There are also some situations where younger men date older women or Cougars as they call them. You're not a Cougar hazel, you're very young. What
Speaker 1: is a cougar in the forties or fif
Speaker 2: don't know. What do you think Cougar? At least how old? 56 I think anything, 20 years, age gap and over is like Cougar. So a lot of younger men apparently through movies and stuff like that, date these Cougars for like sexual experimentation. It's like a fantasy thing. It's like when like when a Cougar sleeps with a virgin kind of thing, like teaches him about sex and all I'm saying this is in movies. I'm not saying it's really a movie he watching actually. Ok.
Speaker 1: But there's some studies found on age gap relationships and whether they can work out or not. So this is very interesting. A 2014 US study found that the average age gap in relationships was 2.3 years. Ok. So she plus minus and across Western countries 8% of heterosexual couples have an age gap of 10 years or more. These generally involve older men with younger women. About 1% of age gap couples involve an older women with younger men. Oh, interesting.
Speaker 2: I think some research has also pointed to the fact that if you are closer in age, it's more likely that you will have a long lasting relationship because
Speaker 1: your interest are more alignment,
Speaker 2: correct because you are experiencing life challenges and stages at the same time, you're more aligned. However, historically, if you are in the middle or upper class, basically like higher high says, OK, you are more likely to date with a bigger age gap. For example, a man with more economic power like Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, sure, they are less likely to date someone their age. OK.
Speaker 1: Some studies find that the relationship satisfaction reported by age gap couples is higher,
Speaker 2: good news
Speaker 1: and these couples also seem to report greater trust and commitment and lower jealousy compared to similar age couples
Speaker 2: is a personality problem. The person is me. I'm working on it. You're never a problem. It's not a problem. Thank you very much, but it's a little setback. It's a work in progress. Thank you. Thank you. The
Speaker 1: next point over three quarters of couples where younger women are partnered with older men report satisfying romantic relationships.
Speaker 2: OK? OK. I think one of the biggest things that for a lot of these relationships, according to research and statistics is social disapproval. If you believe that people, the proof of your relationship, you are bound to break up because you are like fighting against yourself. Correct. Once you let people's words get to you, opinions and thoughts and judgment, get to you like you will, it affects your relationship. My question is why are you allowing people on the outside? It could affect your relationship.
Speaker 1: It's not common.
Speaker 2: No, I tell you like example, I give hazy an example. Let's say your father said to you. I don't approve of you dating someone younger than you. You break up. I'm going to disown you as a daughter.
Speaker 1: I would sit down and speak to him about it and I'm very sure he will be won over by my words. If not, I would have been a host for nothing for seven years.
Speaker 2: Correct. Right. I'm saying this is the stuff that really happens in the world in basically more serious situations where it's like you feel like you're bring back to a corner. Exactly. Yeah. So anyways, I think when it comes down to it all in all the success of a relationship doesn't really have to do with age or age gap that does come into play. But it's a lot more about your beliefs, your values, right? Where you're headed to in life, you have the same ambitions. It's more aligned with that.
Speaker 1: I agree. So for now let's play a little game our producers have actually prepare some questions for us where we have to guess the amongst celebrity couples.
Speaker 2: Let's sing, let's sing. First up. We have Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. Yes. Age gap. I don't actually know this. Yes, that's the game. Right. Thanks. I've never thought it was big. I'm gonna say 12.
Speaker 1: Who's older, the guy, the guy, the guy, the guy
Speaker 2: who was big. I just read about it. What's the answer? But I did so fun. But I don't think men in Hollywood take care of themselves, like, maybe begging people to take care of them
Speaker 1: in this photo. He looks a lot older than Blake.
Speaker 2: Lively. Yeah, it's just the same my notes. Ok. This is, ah, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas, she's older than he is. She's a Cougar. 10 years. No, I say 20 my God. Really?
Speaker 1: Really? What do you
Speaker 2: say? 8, 10 years? But he looks like a boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually,
Speaker 2: now it's
Speaker 1: the way he takes care of himself. Ok. Moving on.
Speaker 2: Jason Statham and Rosie Huntington
Speaker 1: 16 looks like 25.
Speaker 2: 30 20 years. Some people like bald man. Ok. Kris Jenner and Corey gamble. 30
Speaker 1: 30 years. Like the female is older than the.
Speaker 2: Yes. Chris Jenner is the ultimate cougar. You go girl. 20 six. Wow.
Speaker 1: Then I'm gonna guess 24
Speaker 2: 25. Ok. Could you ever do hazy? 20
Speaker 1: five years? Five years. I'm 50 let's say I'm 50.
Speaker 2: She's 29. Now. He be four years old. Yeah. You know, like some people who are like 2930 single, maybe they're still in kindergarten. Wait, it's ok.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 2: Ok. Last one, this one got age gap, Barry Cohen and Sabrina Carpenter, I say 54.
Speaker 1: Ok. So 4567.
Speaker 2: Wait, but who's younger? Ok. So, really,
Speaker 1: so young. She's a T
Speaker 2: OK. Very. Yes. Age gap. Ok. So we've talked about large age gaps, right? And statistically it's proven that smaller or closer age gaps have a more successful relationship. Comparing both large and small. I think we both have experiences with both. Which do you guys prefer and why?
Speaker 1: I think it's nothing to do with the age. It's more to do with the person. If I were, to be very honest, my most happy relationship in my life is the one where I dated someone six years younger than me. It's just because of him as a person. I think I lucked out.
Speaker 2: I feel like once now that I've gone older, you never, you never go back. It's a bit hard to go back. I, I like it. I feel very ok. We've established this. Yes, I'm independent. I make my own money. I can take care of myself, but it's nice to be taken care of, to be young and like, I don't care that all of you on social media, call my daddy. I know what you're calling him. It's ok. I call him the same thing too. But it's true. No, they fight with each other on our comments. You know, like all my comments, like they'll be like, oh, she's just a gold digger. Then someone will fight with him and say, ha you calling her a gold digger? Are you stupid or what? Then if 55555, I'm just reading, I'm like having your own, my own fun reading the currents. Anyways, you make me laugh like the in between.
Speaker 1: Ok, I like the
Speaker 2: not too big, not too small. What are we talking about? Ok. So a couple of years older is a sweet spot for you. Great. But can be younger, can, can,
Speaker 1: can do younger but
Speaker 2: she'll be very assertive with a young, wanna be, you know, she wants to be a baby.
Speaker 1: My older guy can
Speaker 2: is can but I just want to turn my brain off. I think this is also like what Hazy said, where you said? Because the guy you dated, who's younger, he had been in the workforce already. He been in society already. Imagine if he was a 24 year old student. Very different. I was still in uni, very different.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I remember he once told me he hasn't been seeing anyone for like five years and he had said that because he was always looking at pierce his age, right? He never thought to look for someone older than he because it was uncommon, like they were a little bit different. He felt like maybe in terms of thinking they were a bit different and he chose not to step into any relationship. But now that he knows that he needs someone more mature, this is how we find each other we connected, I guess in a sense and it worked out perfectly.
Speaker 2: So I think what I've got it from today's episode is expand your horizons. Not too far, like I said, not like never say
Speaker 1: never within acceptable range.
Speaker 2: Sure. Legal. That's number one, number two, expand your horizons and, and don't be afraid to date older or younger. You've never tried before. You wouldn't know if you like it or not really,
Speaker 1: it's not, the age, age is just a number. It is the person
Speaker 2: if you want to try something, but the age is stopping you. Maybe you should try and convince yourself to look past it because you never know. Yeah, and try to convince yourself to look past the fact that your friend called him an uncle. Yeah. And, and you never know. You may be rewarded. Very Andrew
Speaker 1: is going to be so heartbroken after he listens.
Speaker 2: He like he knows when I see him, I call him that you think. Ok, call him what uncle?
Speaker 1: Well, anyways, if you have any thoughts or comments about this episode, we are more than happy to hear them. Drop us. A comment on Instagram at a clarity.co.
Speaker 2: That's Right. We hope you had fun. You can listen to us on me, listen, Apple Podcast, Spotify, send out a notification and we're on youtube as well. We can't wait to catch you next time. Go catch up on all our latest episodes. Bye, see you. Bye.