Speaker 1: In case you missed the show with Jean Danker and Edward Russell. We'll catch you up It's the weekend. What you can do this The Jurassic World Experience exhibition is open at Cloud Forest at Gardens by the Bay. It's an immersive event, recreating Isla Nubla with life-size animatronic dinosaurs including towering 8.5 m brachyosaurus by the waterfall, a thrilling T. rex encounter, so much more. You can stop by the petting zoo where handlers introduced baby dinosaurs. This sounds like so much fun. Go over to JurassicWorldexperience.com and check it out.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Festival 2025 is back for its 4th edition at the Marina Bay Sands Event Plaza. Now, this event is a 9-day celebration of holistic wellness, offering over 70 experiences from sunrise yoga to bar to hit workouts, sound baths, and much, much more. So, whether you're a hardcore fitness bath or or just seeking mindful relaxation, GL Festival lets you tailor your own wellness journey. For more information, you can visit GLFestival.sg.
Speaker 1: There's also the Balloon Museum that's larger than life in First of new attraction is a balloon-based art exhibition that has already wowed audiences around the world and it's finally here. So expect to see inflatable works of art to find loads of insta-worthy photo opportunities combined art with play. The Balloon Museum will be in Singapore from now to the 31st of August. More info, go to balloonmuseum.world. So there we go,
Speaker 2: a few things to do this weekend, whatever you get up to, I hope you have a fantastic time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Entertainment news. Now, Jackson Wong's popularity stems not just from his good looks and talent but also his kind-heartedness. But it does seem that his good nature has also resulted in him losing a large sum of money. He was on a talk show, and Jackson Wong explained he had once loaned money to someone whose name he didn't reveal and the money vanished. He recounted, I lent someone money for their family and it turned out it's not for family, it was At the time, like 30 to 40% of his income. Wow. Now, Forbes reported in 2024 that Jackson Wang generated approximately $146 million in revenue in 2023 from businesses that he backs, including performances and design and um he also added during the talk show that he has since learned his lesson, uh, it's life and accepted everything and has pretty much moved on.
Speaker 2: I wish I had that much money to I could move on. Meanwhile, Scarlett Johansson had to contend with some extraordinary circumstances on the set of Jurassic World Rebirth. She stars in the new movie alongside the likes of Jonathan Bailey and Mahershala Ali, and they filmed it in places like Malta and Thailand, which she said was an insane yet rewarding experience. She recounted when she first got to Thailand they had to do this camera test, putting on all the pieces of the costume and then standing in a mosquito-infested bush. Oh. And she was like, Hm, this is really happening. In another scene, Scarlett wore a harness to navigate her way down a cliff, and she now admitted that it was a pretty painful experience. She said, we wore harnesses under our actual harnesses, and she was very happy to say goodbye to them. I can only imagine that there was some kind of like wedgie involved.
Speaker 1: Massive plus like it's, you know, there's clothes and everything, so it's uncomfortable. Either way, I'm sure it's an experience. It would be fun to watch. Yes indeed,
Speaker 2: so that's in cinemas now and that's entertainment news.
Speaker 1: Tunes, entertainment news. Class 95's cartoons. and It's time for This is Wusa and here is today's quote for you. Just because something isn't happening for you right now, doesn't mean it never will. Alright, let's take a deep breath now. Singapore, breathe. of the Now I must stay, Singapore. It's Class 95's cartoons with Jean Danker and Edward Russell. Alrighty, it's time for the everyday quiz. Kelly is back today. Hey Kelly, how was your Friday? Uh, so far it's so good. Looking forward to a good dinner later. Fantastic and looking forward to trying to win the quiz, right? I hope so. OK.
Speaker 2: Alright, well Kelly, you're coming up again, Sarn, tell us something about yourself.
Speaker 1: Hi, I just entered work, uh, on my way back. It's, uh, heavy rain, uh, I jam as well,
Speaker 2: so, yeah. Are you still on the road or are you back home already?
Speaker 1: Uh, home. OK, alright, well thanks for getting in on the action and trying to play today's quiz. Uh we are playing for the Rumor Beach Club F&B vouchers worth $150.
Speaker 2: That's right, and you can. The live DJs every Saturday from 4 p.m. They also have surprise guest DJs and even wellness and family friendly events from time to time. And of course, they have their one and only signature Jimbaran Seafood barbecue and lots of yummy rumors signature cocktails as well. You can find out all about them on the website at rumorsbeach.club.
Speaker 1: Alright, Kelly and Ser, are we ready to battle? OK. Here's question number one. South Koreans will have a total of 118 days off, including weekends and holidays in 2026. But what's the sound you would make if you had 118 days off next year? Sarin. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We gave away free fuel this afternoon at SO Sengkang Westway. Make the sound of a fast car. Sar Kelly Sarin.
Speaker 1: OK. Today is the 4th of July and it's Independence Day in which country?
Speaker 2: Yes, NCT Dream will perform in the Singapore Indoor Stadium on October 18th and 19th, but what's another word for a bad dream?
Speaker 1: Selma. Yeah, about 193 hectares of land of Changi will be reclaimed to develop an aviation park. Now it's Changi, in the east or west of Singapore. Kelly. Yes, traffic
Speaker 2: delays are expected with road closures and bus diversions for upcoming NDP 2025 NE shows, but NE stands for National. Kelly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, South Korea has launched an emergency response to battle their love bug outbreak, but which famous brothers also sang a song called Love Bugg?
Speaker 2: Uh, there's 3 of them. Jonah. Producer, I'm glad you got that because I had no other clues after that. Producer's got the scores. Kelly has got 2 in Smart Seren has got 5 in.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, congratulations to you. You're gonna have a good time at Beach Club, and yeah, have some fun with that, OK? You're welcome.
Speaker 2: You're very welcome. Hey Kelly, will you come back on Monday and give the quiz a shot?
Speaker 1: Oh my opponents are so strong. Kelly, and also I feel like you're so far away. I feel like you're in a tunnel or something. We got to get you on a better. I'll go to a outdoor. Yeah,
Speaker 2: we'll give you the weekend to find the new spot and then we'll give it another go on Monday, OK?
Speaker 1: Sure, thank you. Thank you both. Have a great weekend. Pom pom basket time. Thank you so much for texting in via WhatsApp 91,259,500 and our winning entry comes from you, Chloe. Now Chloe says here, hey guys, I had a busy morning with work and finally had time to wind down a little during lunchtime. I wasn't feeling like streaming anything on the telly or watching anything too heavy while I had my lunch, so I watched a YouTube video titled In deep signs, your dog has chosen you as their actual mom. Now one sign mentioned was your dog placing their paw on your chest. This means that they love you and are sinking their heartbeat with yours. Now I happened to grab my dog Kuro and I placed him on my lap. While I was speaking with him, he actually turned to me and placed his paws on my chest for a good 20 seconds. At that moment I knew that this was what this was and it really made me smile. So it's amazing. I can't even let him keep still while he's like, I can't even put him on my lap. He will wriggle away in 5 seconds or less. So I don't know whether he loves me and, well, he's my actual son by the way, so I don't know whether I'm his actual mom.
Speaker 2: Anyway, To Kura and congratulations to you, Chloe. Bakery cash voucher. Uh, they are your one-stop destination for premium bakes and thoughtful gifts that proudly represent Singapore. Make sure, by the way, you don't miss out on their freshly baked cookies and cakes in store. You can check out their Instagram at madamingbakery.com.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Chloe, can you send Kuro to talk to Biscuit? And then, you know, maybe they just like like just tell them to appreciate me a little bit more. That would be wonderful. Thank you very much Kur
Speaker 2: is like super
Speaker 1: cute. Ah, what, what type of dog is it?
Speaker 2: It's a little bit Maltesey, but like it's dark. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Ohhzu. Yeah, I think so. I think so. Looks like it, but oh, what a perfect symmetrical face, a little tongue sticking out. Congratulations, Chloe, we'll be in touch in a moment. Thanks for listening to the catch-up podcast of cartoons with Jean and Ed. This is