Speaker 1: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies, cut through the noise, with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlow Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Alex Marlow Show. And I'm live from just outside of Washington, d C in an actual Salem studio today and I'm really happy to be here. It's a big news day for America because we have seen a absolute blowout jobs report. And I'll give you a little bit behind the scenes of my thinking of what I just witnessed, because I just spent some time with the Commerce Secretary, Howard Lutnik, interviewed him for forty minutes at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in Washington, d C. And one of the reasons why that's cool hotel because it was formerly the Trump Hotel, redesigned by Trump, and I tell you that place is immaculate, stunning. Trump did a great job with it and then ended up selling it all because of Joe Biden's horrible policies within DC. But it's a pretty amazing building. It used to be the original Post Office building. And we broke some news on the Post Office during the event, I promise I'm going to release the whole conversation as a podcast for you. So that's why I always recommend use download or subscribe, like follow Hit the Bell on YouTube. I think it's a bell icon for some reason, and that gets you into my feeds because I'm doing three additional episodes every week, a lot of them and long form interviews or other creative content. I have a show out now with Jeff Andrew, congressman from New Jersey, very interesting guy, and I do a long monologue on woke athletes who are hijacking the Olympics for their own petty political purposes and they're very, very lame the way they're doing that. I got some sound for you that'll play for that a little bit. But it was a very interesting thing to have Secretary Latin because he's in the middle of the news, because he's in the fray when it comes to the Epstein files. So he's been the centerpiece of a lot of the latest Epstein revelations. And it's because, to be frank with you, his initial telling of what happened with Epstein and with and his past with him, it didn't totally add up to past stories what we've learned recently, So just to catch all of you up, that Lutnik was next door neighbors to Jeffrey Epstein, and they he had claimed that he only really had won interaction. And by the way, in this country, you do end up talking to your neighbors, like them or not. And they literally shared a wall in New York and Epstein invited him over one day and he showed him his dining room, and his dining room apparently had a massage table and it was surrounded by candles. So I'll tell it stranger than fiction type stuff. Latinick said he thought it was disgusting and then he left. And so that was it we were told. But then we learned during the latest drop of Epstein files that Donald Trump or it was. Of course, we learned the big story, which is that Donald Trump thought that Epstein was a bad guy, was released law a law enforcement was looking into him, even called the police and talked the police in two thousand and six, and that Trump specifically said that Julane Maxwell, Epstein's pimp, I guess, was evil. So all that came out in the latest round of drops. But people don't want to focus on that. They want to focus on Letinx because Letink story isn't exactly the truth, to be frank. So he apparently was on his yacht and his family was there, all his children and his nanny, and they ended up having a lunch I guess on the island or on the yacht near the island, and he was present. There was another family president, there were the kids were there. So if you know anything about Latinix background, that he's a family man. He lost both of his parents to cancer. New was a young guy. He had, of course, was president CEO et cetera of Canterer Fitzgerald, which had five floors in the World Trade Center. He lost his brother in the World Trade Center and six hundred and thirty eight employees, kept all of them on payroll, made them all whole, and grew the business back again from zero. It's an amazing heroic story. But again that's not going to be any of the people's focus. People don't focus on that amazing national narrative or that personal narrative. They want to focus on, well, we got him here because he wasn't totally honest about his dealing with Epstein. Now I'll tell you. There is nothing that's alleged about the guy that is allegedly improper or illegal. There's no improprieties alleged. So now I'm in this position where I'm interviewing the guy and everyone wants to talk to him, but they want to talk to him about his lunch with Epstein where his family was there and the nanny was there, and I don't really want to do that. And now I've got a question that I got to ask myself. Am I going to walk the walk here? Or am I going to indulge the fake news? Am I going to indulge the fake news? And ask what they want to ask? Remember, he testified yesterday all day in Washington front of the House answering questions about this, saying that he did go to the island, he met for an hour, had lunch. No one's alleging he has anything to do with Pedo's or or any sort of a major network with Epstein. Remember Epscenity connector. And he connects with all sorts of people drum Elon Musk to Donald Trump, to so many others, Bill Clinton, And what is he doing? He tries to wield power and money, He tries set up people with money, tries to get people of power, and of course he's a pedo in his own right, and he does all these sorts of stuff that's disgusting. I wouldn't want him in my life. I wouldn't want him in my personal circle. But you could understand people who run around circles in Washington and in New York when you hear someone's a major connector has a huge role of deacks a lot of access to money, people of lunch, and they don't always care if they're a good guy or not. Now, is this okay? Don't I don't care. I'm worried about myself. And so you start touching the kids, then it's a problem. But if you're with the kids and the nanny's there, and the spouse is there and all these people, I got admit, I will allow the establishing media to sort that out. So then what do I do? Do I hijack my own interview, my big opportunity where I'm sitting down with commerce secretary one on one kind of the opportunity of a lifetime. Do I talk about the agenda or do I talk about all the Epstein stuff that the fake news media wants me to talk about and my decision was initially, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna ask about it. We're gonna get in. Epstein could derail everything. But then something magical happened, something that I think saved me from a big headache today in the news, and that is our jobs numbers came out. The job numbers came out, and they were anticipated at fifty maybe seventy thousand additional jobs. John Carney, Economic and Finance editor, who's a regular on my podcast and then has been on the show and I'll bring them on again soon, he would have thought that you could have made the case that even thirty thousand was a good level of jobs. Well, we got one hundred and thirty thousand new jobs, more than double, almost triple some of the average economist projections for the numbers. And it gets better from there. Unemployment rate dropped, hourly earnings went up, and my favorite stat the federal government cut thirty four thousand jobs in the latest jobs report, thirty four thousand. So that means the federal government is tightening up and we're still growing jobs at a rate that people would never have anticipate it. And this is why it's because of these policies that we're going to be cutting waste, We're going to be slashing government. We are going we have a new immigration scheme, We're not importing a bunch of people to do menial, low wage jobs, which artificially inflates the numbers, and we're going to have to recalibrate what is the new normal at this time. But we know that these numbers, the thought that we would cut thirty four thousand federal jobs, it really means the job's numbers were kind of like one hundred and seventy thousand jobs in the positive. Because do we really care that a bunch of federal workers lost their jobs? No, we don't. Not to say that some federal workers don't do some good, of course, but many, many, many of them do not do anything productive for society. And so I had the choice. Do I want to talk about the fact that once again Trump administration has been underestimated. People are not seeing the benefit of all Trump's policies. Do I want to start with that? Do I want to talk about the fact that we are some somehow we decided that we were going to wrap in government jobs in the federal level with the broader jobs report, that did make any sense to me. Why do we ever do that? To begin with, we never should have done that. We never should have included federal jobs in our job's data, because that just means the government can print money hire some people to do nothing, to basically play with their phones. Remember the one during the pandemic where there's a guy who's tweeting a picture of himself on a laptop and his bathtub because he was not an essential worker through the bathtub and with the laptop, very portly gentlemen taking up the whole tub. And that's what the people were doing when they had the non essential worker stuff going on during the pandemic. All these people got to go, they're gonna lose your jobs. They're gonna learn how to do some productive in the real world working force. So I had a choice. I could start with this this blowout number, or what I could do is I could start with clearing the air on the Epstein stuff, because I knew once I got going, I wouldn't be able to come back around to it, because if I did come back around to it would honestly be like breaking wind in front of the whole row on microphone because they might yet, so I don't want to do. So we got into policy. We've got all sorts of stuff, and I'll tell you that I will save a lot of the major takeaways for future shows. But the focus was really on power, and we never thought about how de industrialized areas have spare power capacity that can be put to use. We're talking about smart restoring. We don't have to make everything. We don't have to important things like T shirts, but we can still restore a bunch of stuff like building Mercedes in the United States. Focusing on pharmaceuticals, manufacturing the victories of the most favor nation policies with drug prices and the fact that we're going to be making more pharmaceuticals here, and basically bringing back shop class, this concept that Americans want to work with their hands. So much good stuff in that interview. It'll all be out for you soon. That's the opening of the show. We'll be right back. I'm Alex Marlow.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you about my friends at Best Hotgrill dot Com. We're back with the program and I could be more excited about it. They have products that you need to stay warm and eat well. During the coldest time of the year. Turn your wood burning fireplace into a source of emergency heat with Rasmussen chill Buster vent free gas logs and alterna vent free fireballs. Those are really stylish and fresh look. They require no electricity, just natural gas or propane and will help keep your family warm in case for power outage and if it's cold outside, you can keep grilling if you have a Soilaiar infrared gas grill. I tell you I do, and they are easy, They're inexpensive, and I will tell you it is a great seer you get on this gas grill. Celeire infrared burners heat up in just three minutes, perform equally well in the cold of winter as in the heat of summer, and they grill your food much faster. That's all true. The intense heat also results in the juiciest food you'll ever taste from a grill. So keep your family warm and well fed evil and it's frigid outside. Go to best hotgrill dot com to complete the personalized log sizing form so you can do this remote easy, or to order the Selaire demo rental grill so you can try before you buy. That's a nice problem. Once you try, you're gonna get it. I'm just telling you that's best hookrill dot com. Stay warm with Celaire, infrared E Rasmus and gas logs and fireballs at best hookriill dot com. The Democrats are openly rooting against the country. They don't want to see us succeed economically, and that's part of the reason why I want to spend the time with Secretary of Latink talking about the actual agenda items, what's happening, how we're gonna grow. He talks about getting to six percent growth, how we can get there. Fed's gonna have to help out quite a bit on that as well. The immigration policies are gonna have to hold. But all of a sudden, we find ourselves in a position where countries are literally paying us money to reduce their tariffs, where they're gonna be giving us additional money. That's why I really think we need the external revenue service. We need to bring that. Trump was talking about it. We got to make that a reality. But in the meantime, you get people on the left who are actually talking down this economy, and none other than the socialist Senator Bernie Sanders with his three houses. He's one of them. Let's play cut three.
Speaker 4: Please you wonder whether Trump is completely crazy and delusional or just the pathological liar. But the idea that anybody would believe that this is a great economy when sixty percent of our people I live in paycheck to paycheck, when the cost of the healthcare is going up. People can't afford housing, people can't afford the basic groceries, childcare system is this functional, People can't.
Speaker 5: Afford to go to college.
Speaker 4: And if this is the greatest economy in the history of the world, God help us.
Speaker 2: It's just such a negative view. They've all taken the black pill in this country. People on the left love complaining about this country. They relish it. They think that's essential to them to be able to complain as much as they can. But I was doing this when I was doing my research for the big event today. But looking into it that just from the Commerce Department, they've got twenty major trade deals and investment deals totaling ten trillion dollars of commitment, and they're just starting. There's going to be new things that are happening. We saw the Jobs Day to come in. We saw that wages are going up, and rents are coming down. Home prices are very high. But this is the whole trick here, is that if conservatives are talking about affordability, we're probably losing because that's implied that it's our fault, and the establishment media is not going to lead out with well, why it's things so unaffordable. Well, we have this thing called the Biden inflation, where we kept pumping money over and over into the economy even though we'd already recovered, for example, the American Recovery Act. We were well on the way to recovery, we'd recouped most of the jobs been lost by the pandemic, and we still put out another trillion dollars in spending. Obviously that's going to be inflationary. There's also so many habits that we have where we all yolo all of our money away, we spend everything that we can, we borrow it too much. And this this is cultural, both in the government and our personal levels, and then that's driving the prices up of a lot of stuff. So there's some cultural stuff and there's a lot of political stuff, and none of it has to do Donald Trump's expenditures. All that has to do with Joe Biden's and this is why you're seeing various parts of the government just slash slash slash people because that is the principle that we do not want to get rolled by government employees who do nothing, and we don't have tony leering centers around where we're funding projects that are just not providing any benefit to anyone. So this is very essential because we have a culture that is we must watch during election year. It is very normal in a lot of circles in this country just to complain about this country. I'm going to play for you a clip. This is something that was heartbreaking. This is from US Olympic curler rich Ruhonen, who's a fifty four year old who glide stones on ice very well and he brooms them as well. And we all love curling, or so we thought, but he still is determined to ruin curling for us. Is play cut one.
Speaker 6: Please, we'd be verymiss if we didn't at least mention what's going on in Minnesota and what a tough time it's been for everybody. This stuff is happening right right around where we live. And uh, I am a lawyer, as you know. When we do the cost. We have a constitution and it allows us to freedom of the press and freedom of speech, protects us from unreasonable searches and seizures, and makes it that we have to, you know, have probable costs to be pulled over. And what's happening in Minnesota is wrong. There's no shades of gray.
Speaker 2: And no shades of gray cleaning up the fraudulent leering centers, trying to get some of the people who are legally aliens who are only here to try to build the taxpayers and to take funds from us. None of that's legitimate. There's nothing to it. There's no shades of gray. I should not be there trying to enforce our laws. And he felt like it was appropriate to go overseas to a foreign country while he's wearing the red, white and blue representing our country. In the Olympics supposed to be a celebration of sports and physical excellence, even if it's just being excellent as gliding stones, we're celebrating it. Everyone loves curling. It's fun to watch. Did you get pumped up watching it? A lot of fist pumping going on. They're very animated people, the curlers, very calm them, very animated, all at once. It's very toxic, and it was NonStop. On the most recent podcast I go through, I play about a half a dozen clips of athletes. They're all complaining about this country. They never see anything nice. And no other country does this. No other country sends their athletes out on the world stage to trash us. It's dark and it comes from the institutional left that runs a Democrat party. I got more examples, the 's Sheila War with Ice. I'll play some of them when I come back on the Alex Marlow Show. I have the pleasure of getting a chance of a conversation with Tom Kerber, who is the CEO of Sudden Power Led and he's been on the front line of using red light technology to try to cure people there aches and pains for eighteen years. He's been working on this stuff. We've all heard red light therapy is in vogue and one of my family members is asking for a red light mask for Christmas. He's got the red light near infrared light therapy because he's been working on and patenting it for a long time, eighteen years in total. This is an alternative to big pharma. This is an alternative to lots of time at the doctor's office. All he's trying to do is pump energy into sales with products that are made in America whenever possible, in order try to make you feel a little bit better. I've been using it on my knee, which has been a little bit sore lately. I throw it on my back, get the dad backgone leading in the crib, over and over again. It's been very helpful. You get relief right away. Amazing product. The super Palm ten to fifty is the handheld device heats up fast. Sessions are very short. That's what I've been using. They also have a whole family of devices. I know one of you my audience bought one of their helmets that they use to reduce inflammation in the brain. So by all means, explore the space when you go over to somepower led dot com. But you should go there. Promo code Marlow gets you ten percent off, so please type that in save yourself some money, and then the show gets a little bit of credit. But the super Palm ten fifty is a terrific product, and I think you all should give it a shot to this holiday season. So you guys see why Andrey Breitbart was so focused on the culture because you see that they have away the cultural actors, whether it be a sports star, whether it be a movie star. They just have a way of changing the national conversation, even if they have nothing really to say other than gripe generically about what they've seen on ms now or whatever is their favorite lefty Twitter account. That's what they do is destructive for the country. I think it cuts our national morale and our soubtern media is really the worst part of this. The most recent podcast, I go in a pretty big rant about Eileen Gou, who is the Chinese but actually American downhill skier who wins a lot of races, and she's a total prop set up by the Communist Party of China to try to subvert America. This is a person who grew up in the United States, benefited from the United States and our facilities and resources. She went to Stanford University. She might still go there much sure if she's done. And yet she competes for China, where their human rights atrocities have been well documented, no better than any place as brightbourt News, we've done it the best. And yet she represents China, and the media not only treats it unquestioningly, they lavish praise on her. They put on the cover of magazines, they're very enthusiastic when her downhill skiing goes well. People need to understand the point of the Olympics is not just about if you can slide a stone better than others, or if you can get downhill very quickly with some clips. All that's very cool. It's really about excellence and it's actually heart The Olympics can be an extremely nationalistic exercise, which I like because part of nationalism isn't just America first. America first is a huge component of it. America is an exceptional place, but we also believe a better way to organize the rest of the world is strong nations make good neighbors. People forget this that there's another component to nationalism. It's not white nationalism. It's not America only. It's that country. The world would be better off if other countries were strong, and let's keep that in mind. And so one thing that does not make America strong is when other countries get just claim our people and we treat it like that's a good thing. That Americans are competing for other countries. I don't think it is, and I think it's very important. The dual citizenship, the dual loyalty. We need to crack down on that. Peter Schweizer is on the show saying specifically that we've got to end dual citizenship, and I'm all in on it, and this is why it's important to try to do the best we can to provide some counter narratives. I wanted to catch up a little bit on Kid Rock was out there making a rounds about the and the alternate Super Bowl halftime. The Treeing Point USA put out Big Success. I got to cut it out as we cut nine.
Speaker 7: Please Wow, They're going to double down, And to me, it was kind of just like another middle finger to conservatives.
Speaker 3: To the MAGA. Yeah, you know, crowd to my base everything.
Speaker 7: If the NFL really wanted to, you know, stick to its stated goals, they clearly want to go global.
Speaker 3: I understand that, grow their business. Go for it. I'm not in agreeance with it, but go for it.
Speaker 7: I mean, there's a band that's arguably the biggest band in the world that checks all their boxes right in San Francisco, and that would be Metallica and there's also some great Bay Area rappers like E forty or two short, you know what I mean. So it's it's I mean, it's it's it's literally another thing too. When you look at all the performers they had, it's like, literally, okay to be this outspoken liberal.
Speaker 3: You still get to perform all this stuff.
Speaker 7: But on the other side, number one, if you're vocal like things with me, they don't want anything to do with you, but they want you to shut up.
Speaker 2: It's actually great commentary. He totally nailed that, and I think he's right. And I think that it's the Metallica does not right wing people there. I think they're left wing people. Would any of you have been upset if you're a Metallica was doing the halftime show? Of course not. It's a great example. He pulled a great example there. I'm not as familiar with too short, though. I gotta admit if I'm agnorant here, email me a low hat Alex Marlow dot com to explain to me the virtues of too short. Sean, are you a big too short guy? You gotta tell me because I I Sean says he's a legend, So there you go. So kid Rock is on this Those are the exact right talking mores. And I said this on this very show. I like that the NFL wants to be international. I think that's potentially a good thing. But if international is exporting America, not taking a guy who is boycotting doing shows in the United States of America, Bad Money will not perform in the United States of America aside from the super Bowl because he does not like this country. And I played the CBS clip where the CBS reporter was saying it's because he thinks Ice is going to detain his fans. No, he was boycotting before the eye stuff. The guy does he boycott because he does not like this country. He doesn't like it here. That's why he is very much an emphasizing but aguy ganada. So we gotta get that drop. We gotta keep that candada around John's. We could play it from time to time. All right, let's continue to check in on our friends who are on the left, who are the enemies of Ice. Why not play this clip. This is the one that's been making the round. C Span La Monica McIvor cuts having place.
Speaker 8: Let me ask you some questions that you may be able to answer, mister Lions, do you consider yourself a religious man?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yes, okay, Well, how do you think Judgment Day will work for you?
Speaker 5: With so much blood on your hands?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to entertain that question.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, of course not. Do you think you're going to hell? Mister Lions.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to end.
Speaker 5: How many General Lady will suspend? General Lady will suspend mister shervern. I'm just asking a question.
Speaker 8: You all, you guys are always talking about religion here in the Bible.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's okay, I mek a question.
Speaker 2: It's too good. It's your So it's the She thinks she's got him. He says, are you going to hell? And then he says, I'm not looking into that question. She says, of course not. You got to play along with me, the great La Monica mc ivor. We're gonna make all these people famous. She's in New Jersey congresswoman. In case you guys were not familiar with her, Congressman MacIvor, I was not familiar with your game. That was really good. It's a when did you stop killing everyone? So he's the acting eye director at the moment. Lions, so that's the point, is it. They hate the concept of unforcing immigrations and custom laws. I dream more from the clip. Let's play some more. That was it. I want to let's hear it again. I want to give some more insight.
Speaker 8: Let me ask you some questions that you may be able to pause.
Speaker 2: Pause, so she does the acts. You don't have to. So it's a flex to be able to not say the word ask. Just noting that.
Speaker 8: Go on, mister Allons, do you consider yourself a religious man?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yes, okay, Well, how do you think judgment Day will work for you?
Speaker 5: With so much blood on your hands?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to entertain that question.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, of course not. Do you think you're going to hell? Mister Allions.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to end how many General Lady will suspend, jenerl Lady will suspend mister Sherman.
Speaker 8: I'm just asking a question, you guys talking about religious questions in the Bible.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's okay for you, We're good, We're good. It's the I want. This is the whole trick here. We've got to get Democrats to be able to have to defend this stuff like I would like for all of them to say in Democrat leadership and Democrat commentariat and people fancy themselves intellectuals, that what do you think of this presentation? She intentionally is bascheardizing the language. She is asking someone who is just trying to enforce our immigrations and customs laws, is new to the job, whether or not that he is responsible for all sorts of deaths, and if he knows that he's going to hell. Is if she's the one who decides who goes to hell, that's the whole thing, the whole arrogance of this. It is just people of faith. I think I understand that one of the greatest mysteries of it all is that we don't really know the rules. They're in the Bible. That's the best we can do. And although the Bible doesn't say, Lamonica McIver is in charge of who goes to heaven who doesn't. So that's where you get your rules from, and I don't. The arrogance of it is pretty breathtaking, you got to say. But they really think they've got this talking point. They think this is essential to keep going after ice. Let us play cut four with Akeem Jeffries.
Speaker 9: Please, we've made clear that taxpayer dollars should be used to make life more affordable for the American people, not brutalized or kill them. That shouldn't be a controversial proposition. We know that ICE is completely and totally out of control on way too far, and they need to be rained in so that immigration enforcement in this country is fair, it's just, and it's humane. And the only way to bring that about right now is for there to be dramatic changes in the way in which DHS conducts itself before any funding bill moves forward on Friday.
Speaker 2: So let me be clear, and I will speak in staccato tones to emulate Hakeem Jeffries that what he wants is for ICE to get killed and to get murdered and to get run over with cars. So they're doing they're normalizing climate of violence against Ice. The two he wants. He wants vigilante secession, confederacy insurrection in our streets, precisely what he's calling for there, the idea that ICE. They don't think ICE has any right to exist, and they're standing on ceremony with his DHS funding measure where ICE is basically completely funded, but they're still trying to reduce funds as best they can, because they feel like the more they reduce funds it'll be some sort of a spheric furic victory for them. Peric orpheric. You can get that. You guys can correct me an email. But as they want, ICE is funded. ICE is going to be doing what they do. Tom Holmes in charge overall, and he knows what he's doing. So what is striking to me is that we focus on things that are non problems, and yet we somehow gloss over some things that are truly outrageous. Myself included here putting a hand up. I did not spend time on the show talking about how insane it is that can Tanji Brown Jackson, the Supreme Court justice, not only went to the Grammys, which I may have mentioned briefly, but she was cheering on as they were applauding anti ice hysteria play cuts.
Speaker 10: Please some of the Blackburn Marshall Blackburn has called for an investigation and to your impartiality, so we have a response to the well.
Speaker 11: I mean, when you are in public life, criticism, you know is part of the job. I'm sure all of you have faced it. Another part of the job. Actually, my job is public outreach and education. When the justices are on recess, which is what we are doing right now, we really have an opportunity to go out into the community in various different ways. I was actually in La because of a moot court that I was doing at around the same time, and it's just so happened that I got nominated for this Grammy, and I was already going to be there, and I thought, this is a great opportunity to highlight my work in this way and to see what's happening at the Grammy.
Speaker 2: What was happening is that they were saying so like f ice and ice out and all that. Given awards to Bad Bunny, Bad Bunny. Did you guys catch in the Super Bowl where Bad Bunny presented his Grammy to some kid, just said to remind people he got a Grammy. The pirston with the most Grammys is like Beyonce or something. Actually I think it is Alison Kraus. He's a great artist, but Beyonce has got thirty five Grammys. Most of your favorite bands have never had a Grammy. So it's all paid for play, it's all cooked to try to get people to pay attention to it. But it's like lifetime Achievement awards that people make the most money for the most people. That's what it's about. But just to make the point that the obvious point that I feel like I shouldn't need to make, but I should. The fact that the Supreme Court Justice of the United States is showing up an event like the Grammys, reducing herself to that level and then applodding along as they attack or immigrations and customs enforcement, our own law enforcement is completely insane. That's happening in this country. She should be removed from office and impeached, but we know that's not going to happen, So I don't want to waste too much breath on it. But isn't outright, and I feel like I had to identify it. We'll be right back right after this. We have a great team here. Sean McConnell runs a boards, Roger Wicker Jr. Rick Locke, Garrett Shollie, Matt Zibel, Brandon Couples, Mister Callahan, John Cassio all make contributions. Greg Evan is our executive producer and honorary producer Gee helping us out in the DC Studios today and Junior junior producer Scott Jennings is in the building as well. I got to meet Scott for the first time in person. I did not ask for his autograph. Was that a big mistake? I don't know. But he'll be on momentarily on the live radio station. So it is great to see Scott. A very good person. He's a good man. I like that. Scott, not just a hard worker, good guy. All right, so I heard now thanks to Sean. He played the Kannada clip for the fourth or fifth time I played on the show, and I do repeat clips sometimes. Part of it is because you get something out of it. He says Canada twice. I didn't catch that the first three or four times I went through it, but he does. He gives a double shout out to Canada. So God bless America once, God Bless Canada twice. That bad bunny. He is really a visionary. Okay, So I have a Canada or Canada store which is not positive. There was a mass shooting. It was yesterday and it's something called tumblr Ridge Secondary School in British Columbia. And now the suspect is a trans person. And so recall that we had in August twenty twenty five, Minneapolis, Minnesota trans shooting, killing two children at the as they pray to Catholic church March twenty twenty three. Of course, the Nashville shooting one the worst in a recent memory, where they had the mystery the manifesto that would never come out Audrey Hale, who is a transman. And then of course we have the Charlie Kirk suspected assassin, say suspected to be careful for legal purposes, Tyler Robinson, who was at a minimum seemed to be in love with the transperson. So tran tifa terror is a big threat. And so just note that when the established media is trying to dictate what's front and center for us, what we're talking about that is a it's note worthy. The tran tifata big threat even in Canada. All right, one other item on the Super Bowl, we were checking out the YouTube with Sean during the break and it looks like about sixty odd million people watched at least clicked on the YouTube of the Super Bowl show, which is really only triple the first time ever kid rock show with Turning Point, which is super impressive for Turning Point and the actual ratings on the TV dropped parkably, not just from the game itself, but from the Kendrick Lamar Show from twenty twenty five, so down about forty percent from the Kendrick Lamar Show and also was down significantly from the rest of the game content. So I do think that the Bad Bunny staff, though, while not illegal or moral, it's one of these things where it's fun to dunk on it because he's given us this great content and allowed us to identify who are truly the divisive ones. And it is the NFL, and it is Jay Z and whoever put this guy up to it. The anti Ice crowd is the divisive crowd. So this is important to note because I did see this tweet from Congressman Randy Fine, who I've got some mixed feelings. Chat him on the show. He's probably probably be an interesting interview, but he sent a letter to the to Brendan Carr, the FCC chairman, calling for a full and immediate investigation into the Bad Bunny halftime show. Let me strongly disavow, I don't want this thing investigated the community government for something else. We're investing. The halftime show already happened, can't we just complain about it on talk radio and try to shed some light on some of the important issues. So we have to investigate it with federal resources, I don't think so there's other stuff we should be doing, particularly on the athletic front. I mean, I just feel like sometimes you want to investigate, sometimes you just want to talk about it. Another one, I want to talk about the Olympic skier who wrote f Ice in urine. I did not bring this up on the show, but I should have. But a guy named Gus Kenworthy who wrote f ice, but he did it in urine allegedly. I don't know. It was really nice handwriting, and I've never tried to write with urine before, but I would imagine the penmanship would have been compromised to some degree, and he had perfect penmanship. So I don't know what servistunt. This was maybe AI whatever. But he now is saying he's a victim of hate and vitriol online. So he's complaining after he puts f i's as an olympian uses the platform to try to attack ice with urine. He's actually upset that he is being targeted online. Buddy, ever gets targeted online, you are the wrong shirt color. You get targeted online. So if you're going to start attacking immigrations and customs enforcement, and we only pay attention because you're good at sports ball, you're going to get attacked. So just get used to it. It's just the world we're in. One other thing that is in the world that we're in is that people are increasingly wisening up to requiring voter ID. A new Pew research study, eighty three percent of US adults say they support requiring all voters show government issued ID to vote, including seventy one percent of Democrats. So just note when Democrats are saying they don't want to voter ID, it is for one reason and one reason alone. They know it'll make it harder for them to cheat. It will make it harder for them to win elections and keep their job and to keep power. And their donors who support them do not tolerate it. Even their own constituents are open to it. It's the donor class and knows their job is gonna be much more difficult to win elections for bad guys with bad values if we make voter ID. The law of land, go in peace to love and serve the Lord I'm Alex Marlow. Thanks for listening.