Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start attny point, you say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 2: Here I am.
Speaker 3: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 4: All right, welcome back to the Charlie Kirk Show. Hour two is underway. We are joined by Jason Rants, a Seattle survivor, longtime Seattle resident, and he's got a website Seattlered dot com Seattle red dot com. Jason, welcome back to the Charlie Kirk Show. It's good to see you.
Speaker 3: Good to see you. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: You know, we were on a show last night together with Katie Pavlich and NewsNation arguing about the virtues of sanctuary cities, and we had the what is that guy's name?
Speaker 2: Chris Hahn, the aggressive Progressive, and.
Speaker 4: I couldn't hear you half the time because he kept interrupting us. So I was like, Jason, we have to have you back on the show. So explain to us what is going on in Seattle, then relate it to Minnesota. You have been around these communist front groups longer than just about anybody in the country. You see it up close and personal in the Pacific north West. How big is this movement? How militarized are they, how organized are they? Explain it for our audience, please, Jason Rants.
Speaker 5: So, it is very organized, but it's not nearly as large as it once was. And I was thinking about it this morning for Kalum I'm doing I mean, go back to Black Lives Matter in twenty twenty, and this was right at the start really of the pandemic, before a lot of people came to their senses and they were terrified to go outside because we were told not to. And yet there were millions of people nationwide who actually did, in fact take to the streets, and that was all based on a lie. Cut to what's been going on for the last few months, the organizing has arguably gotten even more favorable press coverage. There's still a lot of misinformation and just flat out lies happening, and yet we're not seeing the same number of people out on the ground. It's the same folks over and over and over again who are showing up in shorts. It's grown a little bit, there's no doubt about that. And not everyone who shows up to these protests are sort of that professional activist class. But the same level of organizing, the same level of strategy is at play, and it's this progressive protest industrial complex where you've got a bunch of folks in this case, either activists within the community who are part of the organization, or it's Democrat lawmakers far left lawmakers who are encouraging you in this case, to interfere with ICE operations, go out there, get in their faces, put your bodies on the line. That's a quote from some of these lawmakers and activists, And they end up creating a situation in which someone likes Alex pretty ends up getting killed. Then they use that death to create more outrage. That then just creates that vicious circle to get more people to then go out and interfere with ICE and put their bodies on the line and then lead to this next confrontation that ends up taking someone's life.
Speaker 3: And it just makes folks a whole bunch of money.
Speaker 5: It gets people more follows on social media, and it gets them more favorable coverage, and we see this happening over and over and over again. It's not going to stop, but it's certainly not growing at the same level that the BLM movement grew. And that's obviously a good thing because it means at least some of the American voters, the average person who's looking at this, are saying, Okay, we want sensible immigration reform, we want some semblance of immigration law being enforced, and they're not falling for the far left position that underlines everything that they're doing here. They are against, on the radical left all enforcement of immigration laws. That is a radical position that is not shared by the vast majority of this country, and I think that explains why we're not seeing this movement grow at the same level as we saw during the DLM movement.
Speaker 6: So, Jason, you've seen this unfold over a pretty long period of time.
Speaker 2: In Seattle.
Speaker 6: They've had Antifa type stuff for ages, they had the explosion of homelessness there. It felt like Seattle was in a really severe crisis about five years ago. I remember Seattle is dying and all of that, And it seems to me, obviously it's still a blue city. Obviously it still has a lot of problems, but it does seem to have pulled back from the autonomous zone level crisis they were in. Are there any lessons from that for how the whole country might regard this national Antifa as they how do people how do you defeat this process that they enact on us to use the kind of weaponize weakness against the system.
Speaker 5: Well, it's interesting because had we had this conversation a few months ago, my answer would have been a little bit more clear as it's going to be because Unfortunately, the voters just took a giant step backwards, or took a mile backwards, because after all that nonsense with the autonomous zone, the voters put in place someone who is least perceived to be a little bit more moderate. Now I didn't view our last mayor as moderate, but he was booted out of office for a socialist, an open socialist, who has already instituted a bunch of plans. That's sending us back in the wrong direction. So I don't know if Seattle voters learn their lesson. Now, if you look back and you're just kind of dweeby like me, and you look at the general I don't know algorithm of voters. Here is the Seattle base of radicals. They push us very very very far to the left. Then the voters say, okay, let's dial it back a notch. Then you see some results. But then they go and say, okay, well, now that we saw some of course correction, let's go back in the crazy direction. And so that's where we're at right now. We're headed back in that crazy direction. And you know, this whole idea of the protesters and how organized they are, Like yesterday, there was yet another march in downtown Seattle, you know, ruining all the traffic again, and they were doing this because they wanted to speak in solidarity with what's going on in Minneapolis. Again, it's the same people who show up every single time who are engaged in this, and they're allowed to do whatever it is they want to do because they're doing it for some quote unquote righteous position.
Speaker 3: And that's how it's going to unfold.
Speaker 5: I imagine there's gonna be another one today and another one tomorrow, and it's going to be the same people showing up. So I don't know if we've actually truly learned a lesson, because we never seem to learn our lesson for more than four years at a time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're talking Katie Wilson. She's a real peach, by the way.
Speaker 4: And you guys are gonna have a massive problem with Somali fraud rings as well. In the state of Washington. They are rampant their Jonathan Choe, who's with Tbosa front Lines, has been doing investigations on that. It's this is an emerging story that you guys are gonna have to confront. I'm worried that if we don't squash this right now, Jason, with a massive show of force, which seems like we're going in the opposite direction. We're gonna have an even tougher problem in cities like Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, Chicago come the spring and summer months when the weather's better. So are you worried about seeing that as well? I mean, because you could let this stuff peter out and then it flares up again, peter out, flares up again, or you could squash it definitively. And I don't like seeing guys like Bovino be left out on you know, to take you know, take the rap for everybody here. I want to see us squash this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he should not take the rap.
Speaker 5: However, I do think it's reasonable to say or a criticism is that I don't think he handled this over the weekend particularly well, and I think the President is trying to clean that all up. The President has been really good about putting competent people in positions of power and just sort of letting them take the lead and he'll come in when he needs to, and he obviously needed to.
Speaker 3: Immediately.
Speaker 5: Calling Alex Pretty a domestic terrorist was a unwise decision. It was not going to play in the context of even the video that we had at the time. To just merely jump to that that quickly, knowing that the left wing media is never ever, ever going to be sympathetic to any messaging coming from ICE or coming from CBP or from this administration just seemed like an unforced error. I think the President is making the right move and putting Tom Homean in charge for now. I don't think Bovino again, to your point, he shouldn't be just thrown under the bus for any of this now. There should be should we do that to Christy.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: However, I don't think that they handled the messaging well in this case, and it seemed to be put out there in a way that I completely understand.
Speaker 3: Right, wanting to.
Speaker 5: Immediately back your staff, whether again it's Border patrol, ice or any law enforcement makes sense because the context has been no matter what it is they do, they're going to be thrown under the bus by left wing media. They're going to be relentlessly attacked, and so the natural instinct is to protect them. But the way you protect them does matter, And the initial messaging went a little bit too far. They did it without the evidence on their side, And look, there were conservatives who called out some of the messaging around one's right to bare arms and have a concealed carry. You know, it's obviously not illegal in Minnesota to have concealed carry while going into a protest. It doesn't mean that what he did was wise. It very clearly wasn't. And had they focused on I think they would have won that messaging, or at least had a little bit more of an upper hand.
Speaker 2: No, I agree with you.
Speaker 4: I think the Renee Good case is a clear cut self defense case, right. The pretty case is a little bit different. If you were omniscient, omnipotent, you would probably looking back, say you didn't have to fire, all right, And the messaging after would, I would agree, was not helpful based on the video evidence that we had. If you knew Charlie Kirk, you knew this. He was a connector. Charlie believed in finding good people and connecting them with other good people that he cared about. When someone truly took care of him, Charlie would never hesitate to recommend them. Andrew Delray and Todd of Akin were two of those people. They personally helped. Charlie and Erica with their mortgage needs, and Charlie trusted them completely. Whether it was a home buyer trying to qualify or someone needing to consolidate debt or see if they could get a lower rate and payments. These were the guys Charlie sent people to and right now, timing matters. The market has shifted and rates have come down. There's more inventory, bidding wars have cooled, and buyers finally have more control. But that window won't stay open forever. As rates come down, competition will return. That's why being prepared now is so important. Andrew and Todd at Union Home Mortgage bring over forty years of combined experience and guide you through the process clearly, no pressure, no guesswork. These are the people Charlie trusted, and they're the people you can count on.
Speaker 1: Reach out today to get approved for mortgage financing with Andrew and Todd at Andrewintodd dot com or called Triple eight Triple eight eleven seventy two.
Speaker 2: With forty years of experience, they.
Speaker 1: Really are the experts and they make it easy because they keep everything in house. Call Triple eight Triple eight eleven seventy two or go to Andrewintodd dot com. That is Andrewintodd dot com.
Speaker 4: All right, so we got to talk about some of the lib freakout. Jason, you live in a very liberal city, Seattle. I don't know why you're still up in Seattle, by the way, but God bless you for braving up there. I went to University of Washington. I appreciate Seattle. Utiful city, very crazy city. So these people are crazy, They are dangerous people. These are provocateurs, right, they are agitators, they're communists often three h two, this is an Antifa member. Get your reaction on the other side.
Speaker 7: Show up, ready to go. Okay, No, not talking about peaceful protests anymore. We're not talking about having polite conversations anymore. Sorry, but welcome to America twenty twenty six, where Second Amendment is the only thing that's going to keep you protected from literal Tazi gunmen that are killing innocent people in the street with impunity. This is not a joke. There's nothing fun to chant about it. Get your guns and stop these people.
Speaker 2: That's probably your neighbor, Jason. How am I supposed to do with this? This is radical stuff.
Speaker 5: What we're supposed to do with it is, call it out and ensure that this kind of mess isn't normalized. And that's been the reality, I think for the last several years, is that kind of messaging was completely normalized, where you've got these sad people, lonely people, dangerous people who have convinced themselves that they're actual heroes, that they're freedom fighters, and if not for their violence and activism, we would be headed towards a fascist country. They believe we're already in that space. And that's the sad part, and that's why so many people, yourself included, myself included, we've talked about this for the last several years of when you've got radical leftists who are in positions of power, who are out there as recently as yesterday and over the weekend talking about how you know, they're fighting Nazis, the Gestapo, they're fighting Adolf Hitler and Karnate. We know that that's incredibly dangerous. It's not just hyperbole, and they know it's not just hyperbole, and that it's inspiring their base to commit these kinds of violent acts or at least threatened them. And you know, so the attention has to be on unnormalizing and stigmatizing again this kind of language. The reality is there's always going to be crazy people out there, and people get inspired by all sorts of things. The question is whether or not the messaging inspiring some of these people are delivered in good faith or not. And when you've got and frank references by Tim Wilson, that's not delivered in good faith. When you've got Gavin Newsom out there, it's not delivered in good faith. It's intended to create this kind of violence, and at least at a bare minimum, this kind of violent rhetoric. And they believe that they benefit from it because they keep getting rewarded by left wing press for these kinds of statements. And you know the good news is you know that individual that you just played is Venmo was taken down. I believe his Instagram has been taken down. He now says he's on the run, trying to now flip this into him being some kind of victim.
Speaker 3: He's not the victim. He is the bad guy in the story.
Speaker 4: That's right, speaking of bad guys and not normalizing bad behavior.
Speaker 2: You are in Seattle, so I have to ask you about the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Bad Bunny will dress to impress us at the super Bowl, but won't wear a dress.
Speaker 2: So this is new.
Speaker 4: This is breaking, breaking, re dress breaking, no dress, Jason, So.
Speaker 2: This is cowardice. He's just backing down. He blinked, he blinked. What so yeah, give us your respect.
Speaker 5: He should be wearing a dress, or he shouldn't be performing. If you're gonna go all in, you might as well just go I want it all in Spanish and I want it in a dress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so bad bunny.
Speaker 4: He did not include US and concert tours for fear in his tour. So he didn't, in clear us include US tour stops in his tour because of fear of ice raids.
Speaker 2: And you know, now we're hearing.
Speaker 4: Super Bowl twenty twenty six ice agents to conduct enforcement as Trump boycotts the game.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of layers here to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: You are a Seattle resident, give us your POV on this Super Bowl and in the much much discussed halftime show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I will say this season has felt a little bit different, that we've kind of gotten away from a lot of the wokeness.
Speaker 3: There's no doubt it's become less woke as a league.
Speaker 5: I enjoy watching hometown teams in whether it's a Super Bowl or World Series fingers crossed next year. So I'm not going to boycott something that I might actually enjoy because of a bunch of lunatics. I don't particularly care about the halftime show. I didn't really know who Bad Bunny was when he became all controversial. I kind of heard of him, but not really followed anything. I will do what I normally do during the halftime, which is just not watch. I focus on the game. And you know, to the extent that anyone enjoys.
Speaker 3: The super Bowl, watch the super Bowl. That's what you enjoy. Not allow wokes goold.
Speaker 4: I have to I have to interject here, Jason, we do have a All American halftime show that we would we would gladly welcome you to watch you. It'll be all over X, all over YouTube, all over, all over rumble. So yep, there it is the All American Halftime Show. We do not say the other word in that in that sentence for fear of legal reprisal, but do eight.
Speaker 2: To twenty five All American Halftime Show.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have more details on that next week, so please do stay tuned.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean, I think this is a really interesting.
Speaker 4: Touch point actually just as a culture, because you know, we have a guy that seems to not really like America performing at the biggest stage that we have, and that's a that's a really unfortunate reality.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Jason, it is.
Speaker 5: I just don't want to see that kind of power to these people to take away something that other people enjoy.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing, you know.
Speaker 5: I don't go out of my way to support people who don't support this country, but I also don't allow them to ruin something for me. And the super Bowl is not about the halftime show. And to your point, there's some counter programming that's way better to consume. That's for about fifteen to twenty minutes, and that's what people should do. But I'm not going to say I'm going to boycott an entire league or a championship game because of some people on the radical left demanding it. If we seed over football or baseball or any sports to the left, and we're going to run out of things to enjoy.
Speaker 2: Seattle Red check it out, Jason Rant, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys.
Speaker 4: Every day Americans make choices that shape our country's future, right down to which cell phone provider we support. Here's what most people don't realize. Patriot Mobile isn't just a wireless provider. They're an activist organization funded by selling top tier cell phone service. They've been on the front lines defending our freedoms long before it was cool to do so, standing in the gap when others wouldn't. The best part is they deliver prioritized premium service on all three major US networks, giving you the same or even better coverage backed by one percent US based customer support. Get unlimited data plans, mobile hotspots, international roaming, and more. And when you switch to Patriot Mobile, you'll help grow a movement that fuels the Christian conservative cause. Every bill you pay helps advance the values of family, faith, and freedom. Switching is easier than ever Activate in minutes, keep your number, keep your phone, or upgrade. Take a stand today.
Speaker 1: Call nine seven two Patriot today, or go to Patriot mubile dot com slash Charlie. Use promo code Charlie for a free month of service. That's Patriotmobile dot com slash Charlie. Or call nine seven two Patriot and make the switch today.
Speaker 4: Alex Marlowe, Editor in chief of Bright Bart, host of The Alex Marlowe Show. And you you were just live an hour ago, so everybody should check that out. Get it, you know, tape delayed, Watch our show live, then go check out Alex's Welcome back to the Charliekirks Show.
Speaker 2: Alex, good to see.
Speaker 8: Hey, we got the most popular slot. All of us do because we all want to walk and rush your shoes and then Dennis's shoes, then Charlie shoes, so everyone wants to be on at noon Eastern. But yeah, well, you guys have been sounding amazing. I've been listening. You guys are doing a terrific job and I'm really proud of both you guys. So keep up the great work.
Speaker 2: Please, thank you.
Speaker 4: We are humble offering our meager offering here, but listen, got to keep the mission moving forward, and absolutely Charlie would want us to do. And you sometimes record out of Dennis's studio in Los Angeles, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, That's where I'm at right now.
Speaker 8: I'm in the chair that was once occupied by our good friend Dennis Prager, who is with us and as brilliant as ever, but did suffer a catastrophic paralysis in an accident just over a year ago. And so luckily he's creating a lot of great content still and I think we'll only create more, but I don't know if he'll be using the studio anymore. Then that's where I'm broadcasting live every day at noon for an hour, but it's on tape delay podcast feed, so by all means there's plenty of time to catch both shows.
Speaker 4: That's right, get it tape delayed on it. I have to do that because I have to rep.
Speaker 8: Our own of course, absolutely, I understand.
Speaker 4: And I had the honor of joining you believe that's coming out in a few days, so that was great.
Speaker 8: Yeah, in a couple of days, we'll probably a Thursday or Friday drop Andrew and iisman on an hour together. I got tell you both of us got misty a couple of times. We go back a long ways, and people who are listening to the show know that I went back a very long way with Charlie back when he was still a high schooler. Sent me a tip at bright Bart News which we were questioned that he right up himself. The thing was lightning in a bottle. He was all over Fox he's all over talk radio, and that was one of several I would say little roles I played in Charlie's Rise that I'm so proud of and I'll be talking about forever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's it's really true, and actually that you're kind of getting to where my first question was going to start, and that is, we don't probably have President Trump without Breitbart News. We don't have President Trump without Andrew Breitbart. I mean, you could go back even further. You are an expert at analyzing the current political moment. There is a lot of back and forth about all all of the illegals going home worse. First, this debate, how to message, how to the tactics you got home in going up there? Boveno's out makes sense of it for us, Alex makes sense of this political moment and what the ADMIN needs to do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think Trump's actually been kind of spot on on this, which is great, and he has a lot of proxies, but his instincts are kind of the best. And I think that if any of you watched there's a film which I'm sure everyone has and broken it down, I don't know if it was a good shoot or not. They're smart people in my life who say it was. There's some smart people in my life who say it wasn't. And that's not really the point here. The point here is to clarify that the goal is to try to tone down the interplay that's taking place between the institutional, well funded, organized left agitators and activists. They're not protesters. There's no protests going on, and you don't show up at a law enforcement operation armed with multiple magazines if you're just protesting. You're doing this because you're trying to cause problems. And that's exactly what happened. And getting back on that messaging, but still understanding that we don't really know if this was a legal shooting or just shooting, and we got to let all that work out. And what we got to do is move on as fast as we can to things we want to talk about, which is depretations, which is wildly popular with Americans, and cracking down on illegal immigrant and immigrant fraud that's happening in this country. We just got to pivot back there as fast as humanly possible. I trust Donald Trump to do that, and I'll tell you trust Tom Homan is not just that Bavino's getting moved off and Nome's getting moved off. That's a very small part of it is Tom Homan is the man, he was put on earth for these exact moments and putting him in charge of exactly the right move.
Speaker 4: Completely agree. I believe that Tom Homan is the perfect man for the job. And Blake, you made this point earlier. Messaging discipline. There's nobody better.
Speaker 6: Than messaging discipline, good experience, and it's it's a fine thing to navigate because they are in that position where you do need to change what the narrative is around it. But you can't retreat, You can't concede, you can't say they won. You certainly can't make it look like they won. And I think it's actually paying dividends that we have multiple sort of famous immigration hawks within DHS, such as you can swap out personnel without making it look like a total tear down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well this is interesting. I'm getting some breaking news here. Pima County, Arizona shooting incident occurred this morning near mile post fifteen on Ara Vaka Road. Border betray officers are on the scene. We saw some new activity out of Arizona yesterday. Actually you could throw this b roll up three thirty four. ICE has been on the scene here in Phoenix, Arizona, Arkopa County, and you're seeing the semblance that I think the beginning pieces of what we've seen in Minneapolis. Where they're organized. There's obviously some group chats. They're monitoring these unmarked vehicles, these DHS cars, and they're attacking them. They're going after them to harass and these young women apparently took up a selfie with some ICE officers apparently in support, and they instantly got harassed and chased by activists. This so this is my whole point with this, what we're seeing in Minneapolis. We cannot be perceived to be weak. Now, if Trump can strike a deal, I'm with you. I trust Trump's instincts here. I think the pivot can be fine. I think some of the messaging was mishandled. I agree if these you know, if they were omnipotent in this interaction with PREDDI, they probably would done what they did. They probably wouldn't have taken the shot. But you're completely right, it's beside the point. This gentleman should not have been impeding ICE officers and by the way. Again, we made the point earlier, this was not a protest, This was him trying to impede law enforcement. The protests happened after the shooting. Okay, so he was obviously up to no good. And apparently there's some other video that's coming out right now, Alex that shows that he had an interaction with ICE about a week before. He's claiming that he was tackled by ICE officers or whatever. I don't care. Get the heck out of the way. Let let law enforcement do their job. And by the for the love of God, the Trump administration cannot look weak on this. And I don't think that is gonna happen here, but they cannot look weak.
Speaker 8: Are you guys afraid of being shot right now? Are you afraid ICE is gonna shoot you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 8: Because first of all, you're not illegal alien abating arrest, and you're not a white leftist, well funded protester who's not really a protests really an activist who's armed, who's showing up to agitate. The problem is is that when people like Tim Walls and people like Jacob Pry actually has acknowledged that there's Somali Froud going on, he's at least said, for whatever reason that yeah, there is some bad stuff happening here, to his credit, but you saw what happens on CNN. You see what happens with Tim Wilson. There is no basis for ice being here. Of course, there's a basis. We've all seen the videos. We all know what's happening with aliens in that part of the country. They're stealing taxpayer money. But here's the point here. The most important thing here is that for all of us to understand is that we cannot be perceived as weak, because our eye on the ball needs to be that we're going to make America more affordable, were going to make it safer, and they hate that, and that's really what they're protesting against it. It's not even a protest, but they're doing and they're trying to deliberately stop the enforcement of our laws because they know a laws of society is better for them politically. And we've got to be able to explain that to people in an efficient and effective way, and we've got to cut through the noise, which I think we can do, especially when they're running so far to the extreme where they're calling Steven Miller. The Rick Wilson from the Lincoln Project was saying, Steven Miller needs to be hung. He seriously needs to be.
Speaker 3: Hung in public.
Speaker 8: You had that crazy with the pink p word hat on on CNN yesterday who was talking about how they're gonna put people in ovens. That level of extremity. We need to use that to our advantage to point out that these people are truly radical and they have no sense of common sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I completely agree.
Speaker 4: And we've got you've got my favorite guy here, Jimmy Kimmel, giving them air support because that's what he always do.
Speaker 2: This is from about a week ago, but it plays three thirty nine. They're trying out a new slogan, Donald J.
Speaker 3: Trump is gonna kill you.
Speaker 2: He isn't just killing people overseas.
Speaker 1: An ICE agent today shot and killed an unarmed thirty seven year old woman during ICE operation in Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: Who were there there under the guys of protecting us. I want to see two Ice.
Speaker 4: And now you've got Stephen Colbert screaming from the top of his lungs. You guys have this up on Breitbart. Colbert screams f Ice. Kimmel is crying and John Stuart rants after gun about guns after latest federal agent involves shooting. So the air support's coming in. They think they're going to win the parts and minds here, and I just want everybody to be very clear that this is a tactic. They harass, they get martyrs, so they get some casualties, and then they play victim.
Speaker 8: The martyring part is really essential because I don't know what was in Alex Pretti's heart, but I know that if he was trying to commit suicide by ICE, he would have not behaved any differently. That's exactly how he behaved, is in a way that was designed so that he would get killed and then he would become a martyr. Now I don't know, I have no idea if that's what his intention was, but I know that that is a playbook now that can be followed. And now ICE is to be extra careful. And they have an important job to do. They're trying to enforce our immigrations and custom laws. That's all they're there to do. They're not there to do anything else. They'd probably don't even want to be there, they'd probably rather be at home, but they're there, deployed to try to enforce what's clearly immigration violations is taking place in the area, and so their life be made difficult when these media cycles play out the way they have, because what's happened now is this is penetrated in the broader culture. People who not following shows like this or content like ours, people who are just casual observers of the news, and they hear, wow, I shot a guy. They're cold blooded, and they don't hear the contexts. They don't hear any sort of corrections that take place, and that is something where we need to be very conscious. And I think President Trump is to be honest.
Speaker 4: With you, Yeah, I mean, Blake, I'd love your thoughts on this, because you know you have been advocating for less I guess boisterous, performative tweeting from details.
Speaker 2: What you want.
Speaker 6: Here is you What the base wants is they want proof that it's working. And for a lot of people like the boisterous stuff, the performati stuff. It's kind of a way of showing like, hey, we're serious about this, we have credibility on this. But I think the base but also just accept the clear, obvious signs that what you're doing is working. In fact, the freak outs of the left are often all the proof you need that this is happening.
Speaker 2: So you don't.
Speaker 6: Necessarily need a big car like a meme of someone like solving as they're like taken away in a helicopter or whatever. As long as the left is freaking out and it's very clear that this is this is all happening, that you're getting the job done, that's what the base will be satisfied with. It's just like with the border. You don't need infinity memes that the border is closed. The border is closed.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows it, and that's the victory. Yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 4: I hate this article from the Wall Street Journal, but it says this is backfiring against Republicans. Waltz is happy and they call it the calm strategy. They own the Libs strategy for DHS. Maybe they have a point there. Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why REFI. You've probably been hearing me talk about y REFI for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why Refi will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Why Refi can help. Just go to wyrefi dot com. That's the letter, why then refi dot com And remember y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you.
Speaker 2: We are joined by Alex Marlowe.
Speaker 4: I'm just getting details on some breaking some breaking news here that Alex Preddy was shot, who has shot Minneapolis and died this past weekend. At an earlier incident, he stopped his car after observing ice agents chasing what he described as a family on foot, began shouting, shouting, blowing his whistle, and then he later told the same sources that five agents TechEd him and one leaned on his back, appearing to break his rib. This, according to sources, so a week before he was ultimately killed, he was out there cosplaying as a vigilante here so broke rib in confrontation with federal agents a week before death, sources say, So that's an interesting wrinkle. He was apparently known to law enforcement in Minneapolis, so fascinating detail.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to.
Speaker 4: Necessarily make of that, but obviously this was a person that was devoting his life and his time to confronting law enforcement, to stopping ice. The definition of an anti ice organizer. So there's that. I want to take our attention in a slightly different direction, Alex. This is Jennifer Welch, whoose now made a name for herself as being a basically the most vile person that you see on social media. She's attacking white Evangelical Christianity. In this clip, we'll play at Alex and get your take on the other side.
Speaker 2: Three thirty three.
Speaker 9: Evangelical Christianity is a cancer. These are the worst of our country. They use their religion in two ways, as a weapon and as a shield. They weaponize it whenever they want to and say we're on the moral high ground. You're a lesbian. You deserve to die. You're a lesbian. The cops shouldn't have revived you. Oh your parents are Mexicans and they brought you over here. Yeah, you should go to jel and eat worm food. And then when you call them out on it, Oh my god, they're after the Christians. How dare they?
Speaker 8: How dare they?
Speaker 9: We're so oppressed. White Christians are so oppressed in this country. And it should come as no surprise to anyone that of this cult that I'm talking about, white evangelicals over eighty percent went and voted triple trumped.
Speaker 6: This person is basically it's if you read about like the Rwanda genocide, there's a thing called Hutu radios. There's the hutuos and tooth season who Tooo radio is basically just this radio station that broadcast constant anti Tutsi propaganda that you know, called them cockroaches, things like that. And this woman just feels like that for well white Evangelical Christian America, like a lot of that is just insane lies. And she does it NonStop all the time, like she's kind of she's the final boss of awfuls as it were, very.
Speaker 2: Very dark woman.
Speaker 6: Uh and man, we're probably gonna be stuck with her a long time. But she's a lunatic, like a very a very hateful lunatic, and like you can just tell like this woman, this woman would be like having that incredibly sinister grain of hers as she funnels you into a.
Speaker 2: Gas chamber or whatever. She's good at the other rising language, Alex, your reaction.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love the content. I mean, it is pure evil, it's just also false, and Christians tend to be way more charitable. They spend way more time volunteering. I tell you how all the horrible stuff said about Christians, and some of them I think do badly, but they at least mean well, and a lot of them, as a percentage, spend a lot more of their time doing productive things for our society. And I feel like as we've gotten more secular, we've certainly gotten less happy. We have more crime, we have less optimism. So I think we should would all benefit from a more Christian revival approach to society. That's my take. Obviously she disagrees, but I'm just very prohursaying this stuff publicly, because if people want to hold up this person who is so unappealing, is so unconvincing, is so angry and so petty as a champion of their values. This makes me very positive. This is the thing, is that when you look at their slate of spokespeople right now, the tampoon, Timmy Walls, I mean, these people are so unlikable, they're so uncharismatic, they're so full of bologney that I think that is just a remarkable opportunity for the rest of us, especially happy warriors in the Christian faith in particular, to stand up and say we're not going to tolerate any of this, and we're gonna beat it.
Speaker 4: You know what it struck me with that clip is she you could insert LGBTQ, you could insert black America, you could insert any of their preferred victim groups, their marginalized groups, their special interest groups, and that would be one hundred percent true of basically any leftist flavor of the week. And so it just strikes me as this massive projection. And to your point, Christians are the best of this country. Yeah we're not perfect, Yeah we make mistakes, but you try having an America without Christianity and it will fail. The country that she's enjoying, the country that she's blessed to be, and whether she acknowledges it or not, is a blessing because it is good. And why is it good is because it's Christian roots. This is something Charlie talked about so much, so much. That is what makes America great actually is how great is people are.
Speaker 8: To look at this at a literal point where she says that evangelical Christianity is a cancer and these are the worst people in the country. Well they're the worst because because they're threatening to her, because we tend to vote conservative. And that's the main thing to understand is that we people of faith believe that God is above all else, God family, and then maybe politics is third for us, maybe it's fourth behind career stuff like that. It's a but for the left right now, it's politics above all else. They believe that politics is they're guiding principle and the ends justify the means in order for them to achieve political victory. And just note that if there's a group of people who are God fearing, who pay their taxes, who are not criminals, who do a lot of volunteer work or give a lot to chearity. They do not care if you don't support their guy. Politically, if you support the opposite side, that Donald Trump's side, then you are inherently bad and wrong. And it's very important to understand that because there's not a lot of a place where we can agree. There's a huge amount of daylight between the two positions in this country, and that's relatively new where there's such a big gulf.
Speaker 2: I totally agree.
Speaker 4: We actually talked about this in our conversation Alex and this is the Charlie kirkshow So we're going to play a clip of Charlie talking about just this.
Speaker 2: Three forty five.
Speaker 1: John Adams seamlessly said the Constitution was only written for a moral, religious people. It was wholly inadequate for the people of any other. The body politic of America was so Christian and was so Protestant that our form and structure of government was built for the people that believed in.
Speaker 2: Christ, our Lord.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons we're living through a constitutional crisis is that we no longer have a Christian nation, but we have a Christian form of government, and they're incompatible.
Speaker 2: So you cannot have.
Speaker 1: Liberty if you do not have a Christian population.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget watching that live. I looked at the team as a longer clip that I'd love to play. We just don't have enough time. But I think you're right, Alex. This is a threat to her, her way of life, Christianity is a threat to her cult her.
Speaker 2: The Left really is a cult.
Speaker 4: It's an ideological cult, and she knows that we're a threat and we should become a bigger threat and organize even in greater measure. Alex, final thirty seconds to you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm optimistic then with the message of Charlie, with what you guys are caring forward, what I'm trying to do, and so many others like us, that this will just fuel people to get focused. You play this clip to someone who's not a hardcore leftist and see, this woman is completely insane. I don't want anything to do with anything she's associated with. So that's why I'm gona keep paying clips like this myself.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 4: Alex Marlow, hosts of The Alex Marlow Show, Editor in chief of Breit Barton Breaking the Law is also out, So check out that book. Your breaking series is really important, Alex. Charlie's a big believer in it. Thank you for making the time. My friend will see you soon.
Speaker 8: You guys should stick with it. You guys are doing a great job. For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com