Speaker 1: My name is Charlie kirk I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic.
Speaker 2: My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth.
Speaker 1: If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable.
Speaker 2: But if the most important.
Speaker 1: Thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start attorny point, you say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same.
Speaker 2: Here I am Lord, Use me. Buckle up, everybody, Here we go.
Speaker 1: Noble Gold Investments is the official gold sponsor of the Charlie Kirkshaw, a company that specializes in gold I rays and physical delivery of precious metals. Learn how you could protect your wealth with Noble Gold Investments at noblegold investments dot Com. That is noblegold Investments dot Com.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the border.
Speaker 1: We have brought in five percent of the population of hating. I don't see the issue with that though, like as you don't see the issue allow allowing.
Speaker 2: Immigrants into our country. I mean, is that not the.
Speaker 1: Foundations are legal immigrants that he is seeking refuge for the best country in the world. Isn't that the whole point of your organization? The US is the best country in the world. Shouldn't we be obligated to like help people that are something?
Speaker 2: America is the best country.
Speaker 1: Therefore citizens should come first, not foreigners.
Speaker 2: So we have an obligation to our own people. Yeah, so the path of the citizenship should become easier.
Speaker 1: No, we should deport them all back to We should deport them all back to them all back to their hall.
Speaker 2: Of the immigrants. Okay, we shouldn't all the illegal foreigners.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: In Springfield, Ohio, in one town.
Speaker 1: English is a second language speakers in one high school went from two hundred and fifty to fifteen hundred kids in two years.
Speaker 2: These communities are being overrun. Go down to Aurora, Colorado.
Speaker 1: Right down the street here, entire apartment complexes are now being run by Venezuelan gangs. Not to mention, every day an American citizen is being killed from Lake and Riley to Rachel Morin to eleven year olds that are being killed in duy accidents.
Speaker 3: We have a belief that.
Speaker 1: Our founding fathers had, which is your government does not fulfill its obligation to its own people first, its government is not legitimate.
Speaker 2: And that's what's happening right now.
Speaker 1: Our government is now providing taxpayer funded cell phones, hotel rooms, benefits, airplane rides, cash.
Speaker 2: For foreigners, but not for Americans.
Speaker 1: If you guys, as an American citizen, want a free cell phone, they'll laugh at you as a foreigner. For Venezuelan, you get one on the southern border. You get a flight to any city that you want. You get a luxury hotel in New York City, you get taxpayer funded healthcare. That is the inversion that is elevating somebody from a distant land over our own people when our own kids can't afford homes. Our own people are seeing an increase in crime, homelessness, and we have over fifty thousand homeless vets in this country.
Speaker 2: It's a breakdown of the social contract.
Speaker 1: Wait, so the government should support veterans, support citizens, and more we should do Yeah, yeah, so we should spend more on our people that are health care better social prosections.
Speaker 2: It's literally you just said we should spend it.
Speaker 1: On veterans and not on foreign and American citizens with like cheaper health care.
Speaker 2: Let's what you just said. Well, hold on, you're freeing.
Speaker 1: Phones, airplane rides, public transit. I don't have to pray for Americans. No, it sounds terrible, actually Americans.
Speaker 2: Yes, government should not be getting free phones to anybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, you said that the citizens should come first in those progress You know how they should come first by not having to compete against a foreigner for your job. But I don't think that's the Kenason though. When mostly how about this, if your own perspective was correct, would you feel careful comfortable going in an uber right now to Aurora, Colorado and go into those three apartment complexes. I mean, according to the Aurora police, I probably would. They say the apartment's complexes.
Speaker 2: Are not overrun. You should get in the car and go yet and go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, go talk to anybody here and go knock on the door, and they'll extort you. For cash, because we're a country that is open for looting. Right now, for the entire world, over one hundred and eighteen countries have entered the southern border that we know of. At least ninety nine people on the terrorist watch list have come across the southern border.
Speaker 2: We're talking about people from.
Speaker 1: Turkmenistan, Whozbekistan, from Iran, people from Pakistan that are coming here and mean harm to the interior of the United States.
Speaker 2: Not to mention, we're breaking down what it means to be a citizen.
Speaker 1: A citizen should be put first above anybody else. If a government does not do that, then a government is not fulfilling it's basic obligation, and the number one obligation is to make sure that it's people can have a pathway to a better life and a good life, not a variety of free stuff, but not have to compete with somebody from Brazil for a home. Not that the cure, no, but not sure. The way that we're not doing that is that we're importing the third world, and we're quickly becoming the world. So why don't we use our resources to improve the third world so they're not coming here rather than.
Speaker 2: Because that's not the role of the American government.
Speaker 1: You think we should be concerned about Central American politics. I don't care. I care about our own people, so secure the border, about those people that are so you know, you know why you're in Of course I care about it. You say you don't want to spend the money to make that change happen. Number one, We've spent trillions, hundreds of billions of dollars. It doesn't do anything any good.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 1: Number two, it is not the role of the American government to solve the problems of Panama, El Salvador and Honduras when our own citizens are suffering and are crying out for help. So why has the billions of dollars spent on Central American aid over the last four years. We shouldn't efect that it slowing it has the rates of sex trafficking.
Speaker 2: In Central America. It hasn't.
Speaker 1: It hasn't slowed anything. No, it's been effect It hasn't affected anything. What you're talking about is bribing these governments where they then go give it to cartel leaders and say, hey, this month, send twenty thousand people instead of forty thousands. That's not what that money's going towards scaling towards NGO's built um up stabilization.
Speaker 2: Do you think NGOs spend the money correctly? Okay nine, you are so nicely.
Speaker 1: By the way, more people are crossing the Daarien Gap than ever before, not to mention we are, they're coming across on the CBP one app across the border into the interior United States in every single state. You cannot continue to have a country if you import an unfamiliar.
Speaker 2: Third world this quickly into America. So now you should be a path to So we should.
Speaker 1: Have no immigrants in this country right now, no immigrant on and we need a total complete shutdown of immigration in this country until every single gen Z person can afford a home and can get their act together and be able to afford the American work. Your path to gen Z getting homes is it just kicking off brown people, not brown people. I think we should imgrant, we should. Anyone that's here illegally should be deported back to their country of homeland.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's a moral position one visas that like generate that's interesting, h one B.
Speaker 1: But you're staying computer anything, anybody computer engineering. You guys have to compete against a foreigner.
Speaker 2: For a job.
Speaker 1: That's wrong every Yeah American, Well, I actually care about the country more.
Speaker 2: Than the free markets.
Speaker 1: Colleges should better prepare students and better uf resources. College is a scam, but yes, we went, We did that earlier for computer science. They shouldn't go to college.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, don't need to go to college for computer science. Don't need to go to college computer science. You could do a coding class in a couple of months. You could do a coating class. Yes, yeah, Alphabet is hiring right now.
Speaker 1: Alpha can get a job at Alphabet Google. Yes, taking a C plus plus class. Correct, Yes, yes, they're hiring coders after a sixty day coding class. To answer your question, a country that ceases to secure its own sovereignty and does not think I care more about my own people than the foreigners ceases to be a country. You're a colony and you're something else, and we are seeing our generosity be taken advantage of. I am all for American charities going down to Panama and helping out.
Speaker 2: I'm all for people giving the charity.
Speaker 1: So we should reallocate us spending towards things that are actually effective for people in and outside of our borders. So then we don't want people coming into our borders, and then we can help our people. Well, no, the way again, if they come to the border and the border is closed and.
Speaker 2: You say a stile, they go back to Nicaraga.
Speaker 1: If we spend in Central America, they don't have to come to the US, and then we have a US the same amount of spending. No, no, it's the first of all, if you to solve the problems of the Third World would cost trillions of dollars and that would all be laundered and not even work. And again, it's not the position of the American government to go throw money around in the Southern Triangle. Instead, it's our country's closed. We're not open for looting anymore. Go make Nicarago great again, or go do it. El Salvador is gone. El Salvador is now a safe and stable country and they're seeing their GDP go up.
Speaker 2: And it's not because of us. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: We put four billion dollars into cushoes in America.
Speaker 2: Hold then, and you know, Bukelly barely took the money. You know why it's safe.
Speaker 1: Bukell has turned El Salvador safe because he locked up all the criminals. He locked up forty thousand criminals and put them in prisons. And El Salvador is now safer than America. El Salvador is the murder capital of the world, and now El Salvador is much safer than America. I think it's wrong. If you guys are afraid to walk the streets to Denver at night, I wouldn't walk the streets to Denver. Would you guys know that's a breakdown of the fundamental role of government. Would you guys walk the streets of la at night? No, the streets of San Francisco. No, we can't walk our own greatest cities at night. And we want to bring in more people from the Third World, Hell no.
Speaker 4: In the case of immigration, if you hard restrict it and make it harder to get in, the only people who are going to make the attempts to get in, or generally going to make the attempts to get in, are more likely to commit crimes.
Speaker 1: Well, that's just not there's no there's no data or evidence to suggest that at all. When we've had the strictest immigration policies, crime was at its lowest in this country. Well so in the nineteenthimes correlation. Well, no, it's actually direct causation. Right now, we have wide open borders, correct DNA background testing from over one hundred and twenty different countries.
Speaker 4: Sure, but I don't think that has to do with the process of getting into the country. And well, it has to do with the process getting in the country, because if it's extremely difficult to get in through legally, people are going to resort to coming through illegally. Well is that not true? But we should just prevent both, that's the point. You should you should prevent people getting in in any way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we should have a total immigration moratorium in this country.
Speaker 3: Can we have like the.
Speaker 4: Lowest unemployment we've had in a long time, wouldn't we want more workers?
Speaker 1: No, we want wages to go up for American workers. It's the opposite. Well, so you want to restrict the labor pool so that you guys get the jobs first, not some competitor from Korea or Japan that comes in and steals your tech job. Shouldn't we invest in American workers first before free Sure we should, But why do you think wages are not keeping up with inflation? Because we're bringing in millions of people into this country every single year that you guys have to compete against and they don't have student loan debt, if they're able to undercut wages every single yeah, continue, If we're.
Speaker 4: Bringing in so many people, I don't think we would have as low unemployment as we would right now, would we.
Speaker 2: There's two types of unemployment.
Speaker 1: There's structural unemployment and then their specialized unemployment. Specialized unemployment is very very high, which is about eight to nine percent, which is more computer science data engineering. But that we have millions of people that have entered the disabled roles too. So but to your point, we do have millions of people coming into the I mean it's not even a.
Speaker 4: Question, but how many of those people you think that are coming in or would come in if we made it faster and more easy, are going to be taking these high specialized tech jobs.
Speaker 2: Well, very few.
Speaker 1: But the point is that the point about they undercut the muscular class, which is the very people that pay the biggest burden for all of these policy.
Speaker 4: You said that the high unemployment is in specialized not in general unemployment. Correct, Yeah, general unemployment is so low, then why does it, like, why are we worried about people coming in taking the jobs of like those.
Speaker 2: That's not the only reason why we're worried.
Speaker 1: We're worried because many of them are coming in illegally, and it's they're criminals, every single one of them, so they break our laws.
Speaker 3: I think you're proving my point here though.
Speaker 1: But no, you're just making one sliver of economics though numbers aside. How many of you guys have seen things get so expensive in the last year and a half.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's just I agree.
Speaker 4: But the real I think that's we have different reasons because I see that.
Speaker 2: Major companies, why are price is going up?
Speaker 4: I see major companies are owning different things like serial brands. There's like two companies that own allso serial brands. And when they can increase the prices continually and say, hey, look guys, it's inflation when they're making record profits that they've never made.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If that's If that's the case, then then why are small businesses raising their prices?
Speaker 4: Small businesses are raising their prices because the products that they're getting in from these major two to three companies.
Speaker 1: Are Okay, So how does inflation work.
Speaker 4: Inflation works by having more money in the system and generally because of that, your dollar is worth less, and then your wages don't really increase, and because your wages don't increase, everything's costing more to you.
Speaker 1: So tru or false. We have injected around ten trillion dollars of new money in the last three years. Absolutely, So yeah, that is the number one reason why we're seeing prices increase.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, But I think it's slowed.
Speaker 4: The inflation itself has slowed down a lot, and the prices themselves.
Speaker 2: Depends on what good or service you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I agree, and I think the reason it's what good or service is because the goods or services that are in control of porderline monopolies are able to raise their prices more and more. That's why when you go to the grocery store, the big issue is a bunch of things are going up that are controlled by major companies that are supplying all these grocery stores, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: But a lot of them have competitors, and so I mean, I can list five or six examples where there's robust competition and prices are still going up. But we have too many dollars chasing too many, too few goods and services.
Speaker 2: That's the big problem.
Speaker 4: Our worker base isn't really churning as it should because we have such low unemployment, which is why I'm saying immigration should be easier come in because when your workers aren't moving through positions and stuff, wages aren't going to increase that often because you're more likely to get a wage increased by switching to another job that.
Speaker 3: Pays you more.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So wouldn't it make if you want to get wages up? Shouldn't you want to restrict the amount of workers in the workforce? I mean it's pretty so if you have two hundred people you could hire to fix a window or thirty people to hire to fix a window, which pool is going to have the higher average wage?
Speaker 3: I think the I think the smaller pool would.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I think the issue is a lot of people right now aren't wanting to go switch to other jobs all the time, and when you get more people in more jobs, you're likely to have more churn through there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I don't think we disagree on that.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, So that's that's why I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you don't have me convinced on an immigration issue, though, because if you restrict immigration across the board, then you have a prioritization and a lesser pool of competition for foreign born American labor.
Speaker 4: Sure, but I think am I wrong in saying your issue is that you have issues with specialized labor coming in and taking the positions of higher paying more specially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, to be fair, it's it's specialized muscular class labor, which is conflated. So there's there's advanced manufacturing too, which does not require college degree but can take six to nine months of apprenticeship, or for example, being an auto mechanic that's not exactly being a coder, but that's tough work, right, or.
Speaker 2: You know, even more simply, I.
Speaker 4: Just don't think that that's the majority of labor that is going to come in if we allow more people through. And it's not like a blanket, Oh we're letting everybody through. But right now, I see My biggest issue with the right is that, like, why are we restricting more immigration other than like illegal immigration, but why are we not proposing ways to loosen immigration to fix that the jobs that aren't like that, because there's like most jobs aren't generally in those classes.
Speaker 1: You're coming after this in good faith, My response would be we need a national training program to get Americans properly trained before we try to import foreign labor to fill those positions. And that goes back to my college as a scam type postulization. So we have oversupplied the credentialing which is for your college degree, and we've undersupplied the six to nine month specialization vector. And because that, we have massive job opening. I want to get to the next question. Thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Charlie had an absolutely relentless passion for learning. I saw it up close, impersonal in every waking moment, every spare moment that he could. He had a book open, he had a podcast open, he had a Hillsdale online course open. He was always diving into new ideas, absorbing information, studying up and sharpening his skills. That's why he loved doctor Arne at Hillsdale College. They shared a deep understanding that learning is the key to shaping your character, creating courage, and changing lives. Charlie never stopped learning, and neither should you. Through Hillsdale's online courses, he spent time studying the classics, the American Founding, and the enduring truths of the Bible. Now it is your turn. With Hillsdale's free online courses, you can follow in his footsteps, learning from real professors and challenging yourself with rigorous coursework that's free and accessible to anybody who's willing to learn. A great place to start is their brand new course on logic and Rhetoric. Learn from Hillsdale professors how to speak masterfully, make a powerful point, and see how clear thinking leads to better decision making and more effective speech. Don't wait go to charliefur Hillsdale dot com to enroll today. It's completely free. This is a real good one. By the way, Logic and rhetoric, pick up the mic, carry it forward.
Speaker 2: Learn like Charlie.
Speaker 5: Start right now at Charlie for Hillsdale dot com.
Speaker 6: So I just had a question because you talk a lot about like protecting and securing our southern borders, But as the granddaughter of immigrants, I think that we get into a lot of complicated disputes with the idea that immigrants are criminals, are drug dealers and things like that. So I just want to hear what your opinion is on those expectations. Are those what do you call it, those stereotypes that are put on Hispanic communities, Latino communities and how they change the way people perceive immigration.
Speaker 1: Sure, so thank you for the question. So you said you're the first generation student or first generation American.
Speaker 6: I'm a first generation student.
Speaker 2: Cool, great, second generation American? Do they hear that right?
Speaker 6: I'm a third generation American on my mom's side, second.
Speaker 2: On my dad's.
Speaker 1: When you're your grandparents, then is that right came to the country. Did they do so through the legal process?
Speaker 2: That was ind So my.
Speaker 6: Father got married to my mother, so he is a legal resident of the United States. She's been here her entire life.
Speaker 2: But did she did she enter?
Speaker 6: My great she did?
Speaker 2: She's born here. Yeah, got it.
Speaker 6: My grandpa on my dad's side entered in illegally.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm not here to like insult your grandpa, right, but yeah, yeah, But we must be very clear that the type of immigration that we support is when you follow our rules and you come on our terms, and that you do not break into a country uninvited and you try to cut Can I add something to that.
Speaker 6: The reason why he left, and a lot of people in Mexico do, is because of the political state, especially in the seventies and eighties when they decided to move. They have a government that isn't supportive of their constituents and because of drug problems there, their only choice was to move.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I totally sympathize. That's not true.
Speaker 1: It's never the only choice to commit a crime, and we should not put up with it. And so it is an insult to other immigrants from Vietnam and Laos in Pakistan that have to wait decades in line to morally equivalate people that come in and just break in. Oh, I have an unstable country, like half of the world's countries are unstable. So we just have to be very clear with this is that if you come into the country uninvited, you have committed a crime and you are a criminal. And we could decide that we're not going to enforce our laws, or we can say that when you are a criminal, you should then be punished for that crime aka sent back to your country of origin because you were not invited. And it is an insult again to the polls and to the Checklesovakians and from the Senegalese and people all across the world that don't have the proximity of luxury, just to waltz into America.
Speaker 6: You call it a luxury to leave a country that has political tyranny and come into a country.
Speaker 1: With all the tay yes to live in Mexico, to be able to go you one hundred miles north and break into America. Do you know how many people Pakistan would kill to be on that border?
Speaker 2: That's why we bring them in?
Speaker 1: Well, we shouldn't, right, that's the point. And secondly, do you do you think that you have a right to immigrate to America.
Speaker 6: I think that I didn't have a choice. My grandparents made that decision.
Speaker 1: And I'm not trying to attack your grandparents, but no one has a right to go to anybody else's country. You are invited. It is a privilege, not a right to come into America.
Speaker 6: It's a privilege to live a life that requires you to have clean water, clean food. Y. Of course it is, and you have to fight for that.
Speaker 2: Yes it is not.
Speaker 6: But we didn't hold on a set well born here.
Speaker 3: We may fight for that.
Speaker 1: Well, my ancestors did fight for that, actually, and I'm a very thankful recipient of many generations of Americans that fought for the greatest nation ever time.
Speaker 6: What coming here.
Speaker 1: Well, illegally what wait, what did my ancestors do.
Speaker 2: They came here.
Speaker 1: They came over here in sixteen twenty, fought in the Revolutionary War, fought in the Civil War, fought w Because my.
Speaker 6: Grandfather didn't come here in sixteen twenty, it gives him no right to He.
Speaker 1: Can fill up paperwork and wait in line like the rest of the world, and then we can see, we can see whether or not it's in our best interest to allow him to come in. And so we have to weigh costs and benefits. Do you think that the American government should first have an obligation to citizens before foreigners?
Speaker 6: Hm?
Speaker 2: Okay, I think we have as good question. Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're obligated because we're citizens to have the rights that we have, but that doesn't mean we can't.
Speaker 2: Open up our orders a lot of seconds.
Speaker 1: So, you, being a younger American and everyone in the audience is the first generation in American history to have it be worse off than your parents. So the socials and you agree with that social contract poor more expensive. So wouldn't it be rational for the American government to say we're going to prioritize younger generation Americans? That are American passport holders and citizens before those in another nation.
Speaker 6: I don't think. I don't I don't want to say anything that offends people, But you go ahead, said it, right, I've already said it whatever. I think that the way we're going about it is wrong, and that if we don't have a clear path to citizenship, we won't open up those opportunities for people to come and seek a good life.
Speaker 2: But I also think that, yeah.
Speaker 6: We are required to have those rights.
Speaker 1: Are speaking, A good life is fine, It's a nice added benefit. Our government does not exist to improve the life of foreign citizens.
Speaker 6: A government should be open to the idea of excepting.
Speaker 1: Of course we are if we have our own house in order. We are in chaos right now. We have the most depressed, suicidal, anxious generation history. Our birth rate is collapsing. Kids can't afford homes. You guys are are drowning in debt. You have to compete against jobs, You have to compete for jobs against foreigners. Our country is a mess right now. And so when your country is a mess and your home is in disarray and bedlam, your own government should say time out. I have a heart for the people of Haiti, I have a heart for the people of every country, but you're not coming here until this generation at least has it as good as their parents. And that is a very simple moral statement. If when you bring people in, they make the life worse for the people that were already here, should we stop letting those people in?
Speaker 2: Do they though? Yes they do.
Speaker 1: Illegals every day are doing DUIs and kids are dying across the country.
Speaker 6: But if Americans are doing this, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Well it's not fine. They should go to jail.
Speaker 1: But this is the red herring is that Americans are invited guests. Foreigners are people that broke into the country that shouldn't be here, and none of those crimes should be happening at all. One of them is a crime of choice. The other is just a crime, because that's part of what happens when you have a society.
Speaker 2: So when you have Americans that are murdered.
Speaker 1: By illegals, that is because we have decided and chosen we're okay with them being here, and if they kill our people, no big deal.
Speaker 6: That's I'm just trying to I know we're not going to agree on It's.
Speaker 2: That's why I came up here.
Speaker 1: Are you okay with deporting every illegal person that's here.
Speaker 6: No, why because there's some people here that are not represented well by the media. There's a lot of illegal immigrants here that are working their butts off for the life.
Speaker 2: No, I don't care if they're working hard.
Speaker 1: But the point is, what should the punishment be for breaking into a country?
Speaker 6: Depends on the crime you commit after you break into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it. I'm talking about. Just the crime is breaking in. What should the punishment be? I break into somebody's home, what should their punishment be?
Speaker 2: Can you repeat that? Oh?
Speaker 1: So if you behave after you get here, that's fine. So to play that out. If someone comes into your dorm room uninvited and they do the dishes and laundry, they can stay.
Speaker 6: If I'm not going to do my own dishes, heck yeah, they're doing my dishes for me.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 6: If they don't kill me, I'm not dead.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Well, they are killing a lot of Americans. But you say they like.
Speaker 6: They are they all illegal immigrants kill people.
Speaker 2: Many illegals do. Actually they're no. But it's just interesting.
Speaker 1: The punishment for the crime of breaking into a nation should be what it is in Switzerland and Israel and Hungry. Every person who breaks into a nation uninvited goes back to their country of origin.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 6: Is there an emphasis on the southern border.
Speaker 1: Because most people come illegally through the southern border.
Speaker 6: The point I'm trying to make is that we categorize all illegal immigrants under the same thing, sex traffickers, drug dealers. Are you saying all illegal immigrants have to be deported? You're applying that all of them, and not a small percentage of that.
Speaker 1: If you come into a country uninvited, definitionally you are a criminal.
Speaker 6: We're just not going to agree.
Speaker 2: That's fine. Then final question, what is a criminal?
Speaker 6: What is a criminal?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Would you agree with the definition that a criminal is someone who breaks the law?
Speaker 2: M Here's where I'm thinking, I don't. Here's the thing. I don't.
Speaker 6: I know how he's gonna turn it, and I don't.
Speaker 1: Fell it's not a matter of turning it. It's a it's a very abc sequence. If they're not criminals, then tell me what a criminal. And a criminal is obviously someone who breaks the law. Someone who comes across the sounin border broke federal law. Therefore, they are a criminal.
Speaker 2: Okay, then we can just disagree. For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com