Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters.
Speaker 1: And no apologies. Cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlowe Show. Is the Alex marlow Show. I'm glad you're here. Those of you're not getting the visuals. I'm in my full on Easter regalia, ready to get into the mood to get redeemed once again by our Lord and Savior. But in the meantime, we had a lot of news to get you today on this Holy Thursday show, and I'll tell you tomorrow. I'll think some of my colleagues are going to be doing best of shows. Well not me, because I don't have enough content to any vest ofs yet. I don't think. Maybe I do. Maybe I do. That's a little joke for you guys in the booth. But we actually have a fresh show that I'm piecing together with some spectacular interviews. Tell me if this sounds good to you. Laura Trump, Marty McCarey, the FDA commissioner, we talk a little maha and if I can work it into the puzzle piece, Joe Gruder's R and C chair, So all of whom are on my podcast feed coming up this weekend as well. So those of you don't subscribe to my podcast, you're missing tons of content. And maybe if it's not for you, maybe if you've got children or someone who might prefer that medium. Alex Marlow Show. Wherever you ut your podcast, you get additional content. All of these shows appear there with fewer commercial interruptions, and then you get three new additional shows or at least two new additional shows every single week. And usually those are really interesting interviews, things that I don't want to trap into the terrestrial radio time clock. All right, so we'll talk about the moon today a little bit, but we'll start with something that I love to do, and in the spirit of this time slot, where which was of course held by my dear friend Dennis Prager for so long and one of my mentors. He always made a point to break down all major presidential speeches. When I got on the radio initially probably about ten years ago is when I started on radio on serious exam, I would make a point try to break down all major presidential speeches. That's a commitment that I want to have to all of you. And President Trump gave one yesterday about the Iran War where he gave us some updates and I'll tell you the peace was And I hate to say this because you guys know I'm rooting for President Trump. I think it takes a lot of crap from a lot of people in the media, but it felt kind of pointless. It felt like a little bit of a pointless speech, I must admit. I think the name of the game was to reassure Americans, reassure markets, reassure the world that our cause was righteous and that it will end soon. I think what he achieved was that he did make good points about our cause being righteous. He did give what I believe a very reasonable timeline. We're talking two to three weeks, the exact number I quoted on the show earlier in the week. That's what he suggested. He did make the media look pretty silly. There's all sorts of different reports and prognosticifications about what would actually be in the speech. Almost none of the stuff the media told us would be in the speech was actually ended up in the speech, which I found amusing, but overall it did not have the effect of calming markets and calming people. So when I woke up this morning and I look at my dashboards, what's trending online, what's hot in social media, it was almost all stuff that benefited the left, making fun of Trump, making fun of the war. And it's certainly nothing that was going to reassure anyone that has broken from Trump in this regard. And that's kind of a shame, because I think he did make some good points, and I'm going to highlight those points throughout the course of the show today. But I will say the tail of the tape is oil prices are up eleven percent today, So that's it. And so long as oil prices are climbing up at that level, that shows that it was not mission accomplished on the speech front, and is imperative that we wrap this thing up. We wrap up this war as soon as possible because there's just so many downstream effects. Dow Jones industrial leverage down a couple hundred points as we start the SHO show today, So which is it's a half a percent. I mean, that's nothing but overall not reassuring. So that said, that's the optics. Optics. Can't give it an a on that one. I don't even know if I can give it a pass, to be honest with you on the optics. But can I give it a any brownie points which are not as important for making good points? I can there are some quite some good points that Trump raised in the speech. So I've compiled with our crack team, who is upperly working hard on this stuff. I've highlighted some of what I think is the most meaningful moments. I'll play a bunch of those and let us start team. Do I have everything? I don't want to call forself? I don't have. But do we have cut fourteen? Can we do fourteen?
Speaker 2: The United States military began Operation Epic Fury, targeting the world's number one state sponsor of terra Iran. In these past four weeks, our armed forces have delivered lift, decisive, overwhelming victories on the battlefield, victories like few people have ever seen before. Tonight, Iren's Navy is gone, their air forces in ruins, their leaders, most of them terrorists, regime they led are now dead, their command and control of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps being decimated as we speak. Their ability to launch missiles and drones is dramatically curtailed, and their weapons factories and rocket launchers are being blown to pieces.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's great. It's a great rundown. It's hard to say we're losing the war. I saw a article in The Economists, which is the arch globalist magazine that I used to subscribe to. Maybe that was part of what turned me off by the establishment media that my father Robert suggested I get that, so I would have read the cover many years, the cover to cover Economist. Guy. They've got a cover story this week. Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake. And it's all about how China loves this Iran war, even though I don't see any clear benefit for China in it thus far. But they have all these Chinese officials anonymously quoted saying how bad the war is for Trump. And that's it. That's the lead story in a major magazine for people. So given that what Trump just laid out, one of those evil regimes on the planet suffering to that level may be completely destroyed over ten thousand targets. As I noted earlier in the week, hit, they can of their supreme leader, can't go out in public. It's just it just doesn't look great, doesn't It doesn't look great for them. Now is it a win for us yet? We'll see, but it certainly doesn't look great for them. Here is a probably the most important part, which no one will identify this as the most important part, but it probably is. Play cut fifteen.
Speaker 2: Please, I have vowed that I would never allow Iran to have a nuclear weapon. This fanaticular regime has been chanting death to America, death to Israel for forty seven years. Their proxies were behind the murder of two hundred and forty one Americans and the Marine barracks bombing in Beirut, the slaughter of hundreds of our service members with roadside bombs. They were involved in the attack on the USS call, and they carried out the countless other heinous acts, including the blood just horrible, bloody atrocities of October seventh in Israel.
Speaker 1: This is right, and just pointing out that Iran was pursuing long range missiles, Trump indicated heat information that they were actually further along that we previously thought that this was the regime that put Solamani in charge of the IRGC, who was the godfather of the roadside bomb, A evil genius, as Trump described him later in the speech, these are not good guys, and they're going to pursue weapons that could destroy America the world. In retrospect, it would have been nice to get this clarity from Trump ahead of the war. And I don't necessarily love the idea of making these statements ahead of time, because you can't tip your hand, and the pr game at home, in a high stakes game like this is secondary to try and to vanquish the bad guys. But I do think that this would have been good to hear from people that he really was saying that they were on the precipice of getting a nuclear war or a nuclear weapon that they had were moments away at the doorstep was the word he used, and had missiles that could potentially reach our homeland, which is not that hard to do. When you understand how a nuclear weapon is fired and how it's deployed, it is not that hard for it to get to our homeland, and to get to our homeland very quickly. With some pretty reasonable technology, And it would have been nice to get this ahead of time, because I think that this is essential to people getting on war with Trump and giving him the benefit of doubt in this war is the fact that nuclear ron is unacceptable. That's what this is all about, and Trump is making it so that we're a long way away from that. So that is the main point that he had to get a cross. I think he got it across, but it probably would have been better to put more of a fine point on the way I'm doing it here, and it probably would have been better for this to get into people's bloodstreams earlier on. But that's why we're in such a chaotic environment. That's why you're seeing the markets go up and down. Sock features were down huge, they're up big now, or they're they're up a little bit, or they're down a lot. Oil's up big, and all of this is just so it's troubling for people, and that's why you've got to hedge, and I think you got a hedge with Press Precious Metals. This is not a joke. This is for you, This is for your children, this for your grandchildren. It's important that you are balancing out your portfolios right now. Gold and silver stocks are the way to go from my vantage point. A lot of Wall Street experts are now saying you should by up to twenty percent of your precious metals out of your portfolio should be in gold at this point, and that's why I've got a partner in the space capital. These are people who've been in the game for over thirty years. They have a educational materials that have taught me, a lot gold investment kits that you can get, and there I have a huge offer from my audience. You can qualify for up to twenty thousand dollars in bonus gold with qualified purchase. They've got over three billion in transactions, lots of five star reviews, and these are the guys you should go with when you're buying gold, and you should absolutely by be buying gold at this point. Here are the number if you want a call right now and you should eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five. This will protect you. Eight hundred nine nine two two two five five. Lear alex dot com is your website as well if you want to go and check out what they got online, but give them a call. Get some information for them, and when you get that information, you're going to learn a lot about the space. You're going to learn about how our dollar has been compromised by too much debt, too much deficit spending. Inflation is still here with us and we can't kick it. And this is the move that might be best for you and for your loved ones. So I say that eight nine to nine to two two two five five for Lear Capital. That's Lear alex dot com. Nutrition has become pretty overwhelming lately, but it's only as complicated as we make it. When you read labels at the store. There's no doubt that we humans have over complicated what we're supposed to eat. Here's something that actually simplified things for me. Plants have their own nutrition. When you eat whole foods, you're getting their phytonutrients, natural compounds your body uses to adjust, repair and respond every single day. Balance of Nature takes real produce and runs it through a tailored vacuum cold process that stabilizes that phyto nutrition. Their whole health system bundles fruit and veggies, fiber and spice. It gives you forty seven whole food ingredients and their phytonutrients in one simple routine. Their new freeze dried snacks go through a similar process, so you can say and still feel like you're doing something right and they're really numby whole food, Fido nutrients plus Balance of Nature helps you fight the good fight. Save over thirty percent when you subscribe at balance of nature dot com. Join hundreds of thousands of customers in one simple routine that's changing the world. So it was not in April Fools. Yesterday, Sean and I did go to the Bizarre Nipple Placement show. That was a great band and just the stage craft. These guys know how to put on a show. Okay, it was. It was. It was a bit of a joke. It was a bit of a joke. But you know, if we were there, you know, we would we would have had for a beverage because it was a school night, it was a school night. We would have had probably some sodas. I would add a diet coke, maybe a diet Doctor pepper if they had it on tap. I don't know what Sean would have had. I don't know who his soda preferences. But these American beverages, these are the drinks that I grew up with still crunch my thirst on a daily basis. The ones you gotta have from Coke, Doctor Pepper, PEPSI For me, I get the diet versions. These are iconic brands to tell the American story. They have done so for over one hundred years. And they provide a lot of American jobs two hundred and seventy five thousand jobs in total in American products from American workers shipping around to America's hometowns, and that's all fifty states. So these are people show up, do the work every day and giving that crispy die coke that I crave when I'm going to see my eighties cover bands. They deliver for our economy in our communities. See for yourself what they're doing. And we deliver for America dot Com. We deliver for America dot Com, for the American Beverage Association, my friends over there. That was a reference to Christy Nomes husband's bizarre fetish where he puts on giant fake breasts, and it was all in yesterday's show. I cannot spend more time on today's show. I just don't have enough time on the air. But all of that did inspire me and Sean to go to a very cool concert last night, which was fun. Okay, all right, I'm going through Trump's speech and it was not as most productive, but they were certainly some moments in it that are worth highlighting. Let's play cut seventeen now, please, guys.
Speaker 2: They were also rapidly building a vast stockpile of conventional ballistic missiles and would soon have had missiles that could reach the American homeland, Europe, and virtually any other place on Earth. We are systematically dismantling the regime's ability to threaten America or project power outside of their borders. That means eliminating Iran's navy, which is now absolutely destroyed, hurting their air force and their missile program at levels never seen before, and annihilating their defense industrial base. We've done all of it. Their navy is gone, their air force is gone.
Speaker 1: It's big stuff. And I think that's really important to note that that that was an imminent threat from his vantage point. And if you either believe them or you don't, and if you do, then you have to, I think give them a little more time to wrap this thing up before you get too wound up about everything all right, gas prices still is the main thing. I think one of the goals of the speech was to reassure people on that front. I don't think this was a success, but let's hear what he had to say. Cut eighteen.
Speaker 2: Please, many Americans have been concerned to see the recent rise in gasoline prices here at home. This short term increase has been entirely the result of the Iranian regime launching de ranged terror attacks against commercial oil tankers and neighboring countries that have nothing to do with the conflict. This is yet more proof that Iran can never be trusted with nuclear weapons. They will use them, and they will use them quickly. It would lead to decades of extortion, economic pain, and instability worse than we can ever imagine. The United States has never been better prepared economically to confront this threat.
Speaker 1: You all know that, Okay, It's a very important to note that he's saying that we need to have some short term here to deal with the potentially existential threat of a nuclear Iran. If you accept this premise, I can accept it for a little while. I'm also accustomed to super high gas prices, and I try to plan accordingly, as I live in the state of California, where we always have inflated gas prices due to gas price taxes and due to a massive regulations, so I've become accustomed to it. A lot of families have not, though, and that's very noteworthy that this is tracking in the polls. People are disappointed on this front, but the present is aware of it. I got another one on the oil issues play cut nineteen place.
Speaker 2: Under my leadership, we are number one producer of oil and gas on the planet, without even discussing the millions of barrels that we're getting from Venezuela. Because of the Trump administration's policies. We produce more oil and gas than Saudi Arabia and Russia combined. Think of that, Saudi Arabia and Russia combined, and that number will soon be substantially higher than that. There's no country like us anywhere in the world, and we're in great shape for the future. The United States imports almost no oil through the Hormos straight and won't be taking any in the future. We don't need it, we haven't needed it, and we don't need it.
Speaker 1: We can back our break down the entirety of this clip. But this is the type of stuff that made me feel like the speech was a bit off because he calls out Venezuela. He also mentioned the successful Maduro raid, which seemed like a non sequitur here. And it's fantastic that we're producing more oil than Saudi Arabia and Rush combined. I love that fact, but then why is it so expensive right now? That doesn't reassure people. In fact, that might actually add to the confusion. And that's why I did not feel like this was an A plus speech from the President is because you hear a clip like that, and there's all these sort of bragging metrics, but not necessarily anything that's going to make any Americans feel better. And that is a problem. And I'm gonna explain why when we come back on The Marlow Show. All Right, you guys know what I think of the American Beverage Association, because you know how much I love those drinks that I grew up with and still love today. I'm talking about Coke, my case Die, Coke, Diet Doctor Pepper, Doctor Pepper, all these stuff. It's terrific drinks. These are iconic American brands and they're part of the American story, and they have been for over one hundred years. With everyone talking about American jobs, these companies have been walking the walk for workers, for American hometowns. They've been creating those jobs, they've been creating those opportunities. They employ over two hundred and seventy five thousand men and women in all fifty states. There are all people who show up every day, do the work and deliver for our economy and our communities. And they give you that Crispy die coke that I look forward to a couple of times a day. See for yourself everything they're doing, and we deliver for America dot org that we deliver for America dot org. Portions of the Alice Morloch Show are sponsored by the American Beverage Association. All Right, John plays some clips to the President of the United States. He gave a speech last night which I make a point to break these things down whenever possible, And one of the issues that's come up is that he is reassuring Americans that we're producing massive amounts of oil record levels and we don't actually rely on oil that comes to the Strait of removes, but to me, that could actually confuse people because people are saying, well, why are gas price is so expensive? Why are things getting so expensive here? And so here's the breakdown. So straight of ourmoves, twenty million barrels per per day of crude oil petroleum products get shipped through the Straits. That's twenty to twenty five percent of what goes on. That's a fifth to a quarter the whole world's total oil consumption is coming through the Strait. So when that supply is depressed, even if it's not what we're getting specifically, it does raise the rates. It has a huge, massive market reaction that trickles down to there. And there's all these secondary effects where as well, where shipping costs will go up, insurance costs will go up because war risks for these ships that are going through. These ships are not prepared to get bombed, they're not prepared for these mines, these seafaring mines that we discussed earlier a couple of weeks ago on the show Tanker Trafficslow stuff down, creates confusion, cost money. All this stuff costs money. So even though the United States is not getting this oil specifically, it does drive up prices all around the world. That also makes people very grumpy around the world as well, so, which is why one of the many reasons it's so hard to get allies on board. So Trump coming out and saying stuff like we took out Maduro and we're getting stuff from Venezuela and we're producing a lot of oil, I think actually hurts the cause it's not only not is it not a neutral. I think this is a negative when you bring this stuff up. And I kind of wish he would have not brought it up because it does not make America. It adds more confusion than it adds bragging rights. All right, I got one more clip on this front. That's cut twenty please guys.
Speaker 2: So to those countries that can't get fuel, many of which refuse to get involved in the decapitation of Iran, we had to do it ourselves. I have a suggestion. Number one, by oil from the United States of America. We have plenty, we have so much. And number two, build up some delayed courage. Should have done it before, should have done it with us as we asked. Go to the strait and just take it, protect it, use it for yourselves. Iran has been essentially decimated. The hard part is done, so it should be easy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's I would like for all that to happen. I just don't know if it's going to happen. I don't know if this public address, public shaming is going to move anyone, because there's such political headwinds, not just here in America but around the world because a lot of these nations, particularly in the West and NATO nations, they don't really want to help Trump on this, and a lot of their people don't want to see their oil prices up as well. That's a global thing and that's why there's a huge imperative to get this thing done. But it would have been nice if people bought more what Trump is selling about the threat of Iran, which I think is very real. I think it's very real and very worthwhile that Trump is pursuing this because it could be a positive lasting legacy, and he may have God willing time this just right that if he can wrap this thing up fairly soon, then it'll all be worth it in the end, because we'll have had a Eron that's been decimated militarily and we wouldn't have seen so much damage to the homeland politically, So this is this is where we're at. And all right, I got a pedic cleanser for you guys. Because Trump is, as you all know, Trump is. Trump has been called a king and we had a funny clip from him that Forbes grab cut nine. Please they call me king?
Speaker 2: Now do you believe?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: King? I'm such a king. I can't get a ball room approved. It's pretty amazing. I'm a king. If I was a king, would be doing a lot more. I'm doing a lot, but I could be doing a lot more if I was a king.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm confused by with the ball Mine is a great joke because usual Trump's got a great sense humor. But the thing that is interesting to me about the ballroom in particular is what the the open secret is that the ballroom is not just a ballroom. The ballroom sits on top of one of the most sophisticated and important military bunkers that we've got, and that's not that needs to get updated, that needs to be the cutting edge if we're ever going to go to a nuclear war, if we're ever going to have a nuclear war with a country like Iran or North Korea or a China or something like that that we need to be have the president have the state of the art facilities, and the facility these apparently that were there underneath the ballroom, which is we're not up to stuff. And that's what this is about, is that we're rebuilding a strategic site for the president to operate a potentially global war from safety and with cutting edge technology. That's the point. And then you're gonna get a ballroom on top of it, literally and figuratively. The ballroom's kind of a bonus. And I don't know why this is not discussed, but that does feel like that's the whole crux of it. And even Trump doesn't bring it up. I don't know why he doesn't bring it up. Maybe he feels like he's not supposed to. But even Trump just talks about it as if it's just a ballroom. But it's not just a ballroom. And if it was just a ballroom, great, because Trump is a builder and he's going to build something better than what was there before, which was not a highlight of the White House. So and I saw some of the when I was at the White House last on State of the Union Day, I got to see some of how it looks from above ground, and it looks it's very sophisticated stuff there there very sophisticated all right, speaking of sophisticated artemists. Two astronauts are in orbit now a historic mission to the Moon. That we're actually going around the Moon. And I'm for this because I, for one, I'm not sure we ever went to the Moon. I only say this partially tongue in cheek because I just think it's so odd that we would go once or a couple times and then just not go for fifty years. I think completely absurd. I'm not like Elon Musk. I do not believe that we are going to be living on the Moon or we're going to be living on Mars. But it is a testament to human achievement, to what we are capable of scientifically. I think it's inspiring to people. I think it makes people believe in our country. It's a great symbol of patriotism and being on the cutting edge of all technology is it can't have it can't hurt to be in the cutting edge of stuff. So now we're going back to the Moon. It's very cool stuff. Trump referenced it at the beginning of his speech I was trying to get some footage of you. You've probably seen it and a lot of you listening in the car. It's not gonna help you, but please do by all means go check the footage. But I did get a kick kind of this. Astronaut Mark Kelly was actually positive about this on MS NOW. But there's a wrinkle here I want to share with you. Can we play cup ten please?
Speaker 4: We're going to send Americans back to the surface of the Moon, hopefully ahead of the Chinese, and establish a lunar presence with people on the surface of the Moon. It's inspiring, but it also pushes technology forward, and I think that's really an important thing for the American people to understand this. It does take a lot of resources to do programs like this, but it is really only here in the United States of America that we're able to marshal those resources.
Speaker 1: Right. So, but the problem is is how do we get the resources. We got it from a little thing called the Big Beautiful Bill. And the Big Beautiful Bill was not voted on by Mark Kelly. He posed it because remember Democrats supose everything Trump does. So this is an astronaut who got the all this funding. Why we're doing this mission is because of the One Big Beautiful Bill. But I think the BBB would have been better, because you know, you kind of take from build back better. But it was called the one Big Beautiful Bill that Trump had and that's why we're doing this. And Mark Kelly doesn't mention that, and he voted against it, so he deserves no credit. And I'm glad he's happy now, but he's not being completely honest here, all right. I do want to do a little more commentary on birthright citizenship, which is in the News of Justice Kintanji Brown Jackson. You've not heard this clip, You'll be hearing this over and over again. This is how one of the Supreme Court justice chosen by Joe Biden, the father of all law fare. This is his Supreme Court Justice's justification for birthright citizenship. Play this cut please.
Speaker 5: You obviously have permanent allegiance based on being born in whatever country you're from. That's what everybody recognizes. But you also have local allegiance when you are on the soil of this other side. And I was thinking, you know, I'm i a US citizen and visiting Japan, and what it means is that you know, if I steal someone's wallet in Japan, the Japanese authorities can arrest me and prosecute me. It's allegiance, meaning can they control you as a matter of God.
Speaker 1: We'll let her say your full piece, which is almost impossible to do. Jackson, by the way, this Supreme Court session, this is not a joke, has spoken more words from the bench than all of the male justices combined. So all the male justices combined have not said as much as Kontanji Brown Jackson has said. So she be talking NonStop. She is she has got the gift of the gab. I'm gonna have the podcast with her too. I'm gonna I've got to have all these spinoff shows because she can talk, she can feel some time. But she says flat out birthright citizenship is justified because if you go to Japan for a visit and you commit a crime, you can get arrested there. So it is this is not a bright person. And to suggest that you should be able to vote in our elections, you should be able to have your children become citizens. You get a automatic free reign to have every right of any American that has roots here. That's famili has been here for decades centuries. You are completely one hundred percent equal because if you went to our country and committed a crime, we could prosecute you for that, we could arrestue for that. That's what she's saying. Essentially, it's not there's no legal precedent for this. There's nothing in the constitution. There's nothing in that you could cite ever that would justify this vantage point. And this person made it all the way to the Supreme Court, the ultimate DEI hire on planet Earth. Let's hear the rest.
Speaker 5: I can also rely on them if my wallet is stolen to you know, under Japanese log go and prosecute the a person who has stolen it. So there's this relationship based on even though I'm a temporary traveler, I'm just on vacation in Japan, I'm still locally owing allegiance.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that means very strange, and I just don't know how. No one tells her that you sound like an idiot, and you should. You should be calmed down and just do not talk so much. Wait, you guys, something smart to say. The bottom line is birthright citizenship is a joke. And is being abused heavily, and in this country right now we are seeing China in particular take huge advantage of this. And this is what I want to warn against more than anything else, is that China has reported the invisible coupe by my friend Peter Schweitzer, with something like one point five million Chinese nationals that are voting now in our country. I think that's the latest number, and if not, we're going to be building up to that because they've figured out that if you have a the uterus of the woman is on American soil at the time the baby is born, then you can go back to China. You can be raised in China, get Chinese values, and then not only come back, but you can come back with your family to chain migration parents in particular and eventually cousins. That is how our system is designed, and it's being infiltrated by the Chinese in particular, but elsewhere. And if you are a justice in our courts, at the highest court in the land and you can't see that, it is a degradation of the entire legal system. This is how we become a laughing stock of the world. We're going to have all of these companies in China exist for the express purpose of making Chinese citizens be born in America, be raised in China, and then come back to America to infiltrate. They're playing a long games to one hundred year marathon. So Michael Pilsbury puts it about China, completely insane. This was not the original intent of our constitution. And every single person knows this. Who's paying even the least bit attention? All right, not just Easter, we got Passover week here. I want you to remember God's deliverance, the night he brought his people out of bondage and into freedom. This year, many of God's people will observe in darkness, under the shadow of war across Israel. You're hearing read alert sirens, families running for shelter, the only seconds to spare. Elderly men and women are left behind. Parents are comforting their frightened children. Explosions throughout the night, sleeplessness, uncertainty. This is part of daily life, and Passover reminds us that God here's the cries of his people, and he answers with love and compassion. The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is on the ground in Israel right now, building bomb shelters, providing emergencies, supplies, caring for elderly, including Holocaust survivors, just as his people once cried out for deliverance. Vulnerable Israelis need your help. Make a generous passover gift right now. Call eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ, or go to IFCJ dot org something right now. Super Palm ten fifty. I use it right at home, and what I really like about is it's actually working on my back and my knee and no drugs, no invasion, and wow, have I generally noticed a difference? Okay, here's how it works. Some power led makes devices that deliver red and near infrared light energy directly into your cells reduces pain and inflammation. The science is called photo biomodulation or PBM, also known as red light therapy. You guys have heard about that this isn't some trendy wellness fad, though PBM has been researched around the world for decades. In fact, according to the PBM Foundation, over one hundred million patient treatments have been performed without any documented side effects. The engineering is impressive too. Some power LED devices feature a patent pended cooling system that lets you hold it closer to your skin, allowing deeper light penetration to reach your pain and inflammation. You can treat arthritis, knee pain, back, even tonightis, joints, and more. The handheld super Palm ten fifty also creates what's called a wall of light. The LEDs project at a ninety degree angle, which eliminates hot spots and spreads light evenly over a wider area, making it five to nine times more effective than many alternative technologies. These are medical grade PBM devices you can use at home, and they're also used by dentists, chiropractors, physiotherapists, wellness centers, and even researcher studying PBM. If you want to learn more, check them out at sunpowerled dot com. If you use the code Marlow, you get ten percent off. Feel better, Be better, treat your pain and inflammation at home, just like I do. Sunpowerled dot com. Use the code Marlow all right. I like my team on The Marlow Show. Greg Evans, our executive producer, Sean McConnell runs the board. Roger Wicker, Junior Rick lock here at Shlie Matt Sibyl Brandon, Couples, Misty Callahan, John Cassio, and Daniel West all make contributions. And remember we have a live or it is not live, it is tape, but it is a fantastic show tomorrow that is mapped out, so even if you are trina as a holiday, you'll get a great show. And we also have some fresh podcasts for you over the weekend. Laura Trump, Marty McCarey, I've got some recommendations for your health. We've got some Joe Gruder's R and C chair, So a lot going on over the weekend. And The Marlow Show. Subscribe to those podcasts, please, all right, you need that show. It's great because there's so much of the podcast space is just such performance art. Now and I can do more commentary on this, but it's a There are friends and former friends who are in this space where it's just all clickbait, and I'm giving you the truth, give you the facts of The Marlow Show plus some entertainment, and you guys need some of the entertainment. It's a and Kontanzi Brown Jackson provides a lot. You know, she came up with some new terms there, temporary traveler. That's a good one. So now illegal aliens are temporary travelers. And as Sean reminded me that she might have misspoke there because she did not mention that men can also give birth to anchor babies. That did knock them up. So she's insensitive. She should be canceled and maybe should be impeached. And thank you Sean for making sure that you are keeping an eye. Sean's like our onmbudsman on the show, because I should have made that point. I didn't make it. But yes, men can give birth to anchor babies. Of course, of course in our modern times. All right, I want to tell you guys about health revolution. What if your health insurance actually worked for you and not against you. Imagine cutting your monthly premium in half. Health Revolution honors innovative health plans that save you thirty to sixty percent compared to most Affordable Care Act marketplace plans, and they got no copays, reasonable deductibles, and freedom to see any doctor you choose. Imagine that for most families, that's hundreds of dollars back in your pocket every single month, no government control, no waiting for open enrollment. These plans are available right now. And if you're self employed paying for your own coverage or cobra or just done overpaying and you're under sixty five, health Revolution will have a custom design plan built around your life. You got a hot line, call right now eight hundred eight six eight six one eighty seven. Call just see if you're overpaying. You might be overpay now, so you could be doing yourself a favor financially eight hundred eight six eight six one eight seven, or visit health I'm sorry, here's a website. I read this wrong before. Save dot health Revolution dot net. Save dot health Revolution dot net. You can go to save dot health Revolution dot net or call eight hundred eight six eight six one eight seven. You can take control of your healthcare today. You get better care while saving money. That sounds like a good proposition. All right. I'm talking about birthright citizenship and how we are going to be the laughingstock of the world if we continue this and that. Remember in the fourteenth Amendment, not only do you have to be born here, but you have to be subject to the full jurisdiction of the United States. Are you so subject to the full jurisdiction of the United States. If the whole purpose of you were born here because a Chinese company set it up, and you're going to be raised in China, get Chinese values, and only come back when you seek to infiltrate our country. Does that mean subject to the full jurisdicu of the United States. Obviously not in any people in your life, any veterans in your life. You didn't fight wars for this stuff. Those guys in Iran right now who are trying to make sure that in future generations of Americans that don't have to fear for a nuclear holocaust, you think they're fighting for this stuff. Of course not. And it's on the Supreme Court to overturn it or the risk further compromising our legal system. It's just a fact, all right. I wanted to play this clip of where the immigration debate has gone. This is on CNN. Please, you guys are gonna miss some of the visuals here. I'll try to describe them, but let's play cut seven, please, gentlemen.
Speaker 3: People like Cecirias Shure. She came from Guatemala with her husband and two kids. She tried to get to the United States and even had an asylum application appointment scheduled through the Customs and Border Protection. Days into the new Trump administration, she says her application was canceled.
Speaker 5: Those news.
Speaker 1: She said, what she's doing in our country is she's waiting for the president to go. That's what was the Spanish translation. Who doesn't be English? She's here. She applied to stay with the Biden's CBP one app, the illegal immigration app that he's got, and her punishment that she's just waiting for the president to go. That's how tough we are. We need more deeportations and we need ice out and about way more often. But that's what living in fear means. She's sitting there making soup. If you guys miss the visuals, we're in the kitchen making soup, waiting for Trump hopefully lose. We're not treating these people that bad. We're pretty humane in this country, all right. A couple other things I'll throw out quickly before we leave. Trump is discussing firing Attorney General Pam Bondy. But what's more interesting here is he could replace her with Lee Zelden, the EPA administrator. And we love Lee Zelden and bright part because he's got a characteristic that I think is so important. He gets stuff done, He does stuff. He's a fearless guy. He's a hard worker. He wants to put notches on his belt. He wants accomplishments, he wants to build a resume, and he communicates with us a bright part each and every day. And I think that's fantastic. I'm not a Pam Bondi hater, but if you want to up your efficiency, Lee Zelden is a great guy. All Right, that's today's show. Happy Easter to all of you. Go in peace to love and serve the Lord.