Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say college chapter. Go start aturning point youould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved.
Speaker 1: Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 2: I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am.
Speaker 3: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 2: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show.
Speaker 4: It's Monday, February sixteenth, twenty twenty six. Honored to be with you patriots across the country today. Massively busy media weekend. There was a lot going on. I have family in town. Was trying to focus, but there was just too much going on. And I will tell you, and we're going to get to it all. We've got new Epstein revelations, We've got updates in the Savannah Got three case.
Speaker 3: We've got all kinds of things. But the key.
Speaker 4: Storyline that I think we need to lead with because it was just too good not to lead it.
Speaker 3: It really and it matters more. I think it does matter.
Speaker 4: And by the way, that's what our show is always attempting to do.
Speaker 5: We want to focus on the civilizational stakes, the.
Speaker 4: Things that matter, the cultural things that matter, the political things that matter, the civilizational things that matter. Marco Rubio's speech at the Munich Security Conference was absolutely a barn burner. It was probably, as I said on X, the single best defense of Western civilization, in an appeal to Europe to get on board with the vision that America President Trump has put forward that I've heard in a generation, that I think has been articulated in a generation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: First of all what it matters.
Speaker 6: This is the Munich Security Conference, annual event related to defense in the you know, during the past few years it's all been about Ukraine and such. Secretary Rubio goes and he gives a speech that's basically laying out the grand vision of what the Trump administration's attitude towards Europe is. And we'll have the clips here, but the big picture you're looking for is he's pointing out we're not hostile towards Europe. In fact, we quite literally want to mega make Europe great again. And so he's pointing out when we critic size NATO, it's always that we want NATO to be stronger. We want European countries to have better militaries so they will be better allies to us. We want to stop migration to Europe because we want European civilizations to survive, just as we want our own civilization to survive. And I think the most remarkad and he makes these historic appeals. He talks about World War Two, he talks about the Cold War War, we stood with Europeans against tyrannical anti civilizational forces. And I think the most amazing thing about it is at the end of it. He got a standing ovation from the Europeans.
Speaker 4: Which apparently is rare, but he what I think, the reason he did is because when we criticize Europe it is because we care. And he articulated that very well, and he did it over and over. He laced it throughout the speech. But let's just get into it. This was an amazing, amazing moment. I think whether it matter in the long term, will this have the desired impact?
Speaker 3: Who knows, But the standing ovation was a good was good.
Speaker 5: Let's run it into it. Let's do two forty six.
Speaker 7: National security, which this conference is largely about, is not merely a series of technical questions how much we spend on defense or where how we deploy it. These are important questions, they are, but they are not the fundamental one. The fundamental question we must answer at the outset is what exactly are we defending? Because armies do not fight for abstractions. Armies fight for a people, Armies fight for a nation. Armies fight for a way of life, and that is what we are defending. A great civilization that has every reason to be proud of its history.
Speaker 4: That to me is such a distillation of what I believe is what's ailing the West right now. We have lost our pride and self. We have lost our pride in our own culture and our own people and our own accomplishments. We have been plagued by a guilt built a white guilt, a guilt of our own success. We have believed lies that we are invaders, that were evil colonialists.
Speaker 3: He's imperialists.
Speaker 5: He unironically touted colonialism during.
Speaker 4: The speech, which is an unambiguously overall good thing on the history of the world. It is I will defend colonialism. It's not that it was perfect. It's not that it was it didn't have brutality or cruelty involved. Of course, we're talking about a people that understood that you had to use force if you were going to get what you wanted in a mean and cruel world. So I'm not saying it was all perfect. But if you look at where especially the English colonials have went, even in Kenya in Africa, it's one of the most stable countries in all of Africa because it was settled by English. Same in India, same in America. You can look across the board and the British colonialists had a I would say overwhelmingly good, positive impact on the world. I don't think we got this as a clip, so I want to read it. This is a line that Secretary Rubio said. For five centuries before the end of the Second World War, the West had been expanding It's missionaries, its pilgrims, its soldiers, its explorers, pouring out from its shores to cross oceans, settle new continents, build vast empires, extending out across the globe. But in nineteen forty five, for the first time since the age of Columbus, it Europe was contracting. Europe was in ruins, half of it lived behind an iron curtain. The great Western empires had entered into terminal decline, accelerated by godless communist revolutions and anti colonial uprisings that would transform the world and drape the red hammer and sickle across the vast swaths of the map for years to come. And he basically says, it's time for us to undo that managed decline, and that's not necessarily bring back colonialism specifically, but certainly stop apologizing for it, stop acting like it's the worst atrocity to ever happen. And he calls out mass migration, and he calls out like demilitarization, Yeah, the managed decline. I thought he really honed in on it.
Speaker 3: It was very powerful play a cut two fifty three.
Speaker 7: For we in America have no interest in being polite and orderly caretakers of the West's managed decline. We do not seek to separate, but to revitalize an old friendship and renew the greatest civilization in human history.
Speaker 6: And then he goes on and basically says, yeah, to renew it. He talks about rearming fifty seven.
Speaker 7: Asking member states of NATO to be stronger is not a threat to say, well, if you're not stronger, then we're going to you know, it's to point out to everybody that it is a stronger alliance. We are collectively stronger when we are individually stronger on what our capabilities we bring.
Speaker 3: That was from a different Yeah, that was from after.
Speaker 4: But the part that I think was actually the next thought in this is he goes straight into mass migration.
Speaker 3: And I love that you saw this. JD. Vance hit it.
Speaker 4: President Trump has been hitting it repeatedly, and now you see Marco Rubio two fifty four.
Speaker 7: Mass migration is not was not is some fringe concern of little consequence. It was and continues to be a crisis which is transforming and destabilizing societies all across the West.
Speaker 4: We always say on this show that mass migration, unfettered mass migration is the switch that, when flipped, will fix basically all the ills. Not perfectly humans or evil humans are flawed. They're going to be flawed regardless of where they come from. But mass migration is absolutely at the core root of so many of the problems ailing the West today, and it needs to be addressed. Candles were lit on Bondai Beach by families, by children, by people of faith to celebrate a festival of Light, a festival from Bible times, one that Jesus himself celebrated. People gathered with hope, seeking unity and comfort and tradition, but instead of light, there was darkness, violence, fear, hatred showing itself at a time meant for prayer and rejoicing. Times like this remind us that even with the ceasefire in Israel, Jewish people are being targeted simply because of their faith, and times like this remind us why the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews exists to stand in the gap, providing safety and security to God's people. The Fellowship brings together Christians and Jews to be a light to suffering Jews in Israel, the former Soviet Union, or wherever the needs are greatest. Together we can make a real difference in the lives of those who need hope the most. Your gift today will help provide the security that God's people so desperately need. Visit URGENTIFCJ dot org. That's one word, URGENTIFCJ dot org. Or call now at eight six six three three eight IFCJ that's eight six six three three eight four three two five. All right, I want to play one more clip from this UH speech because it's just so good two eighty five Marco Rubio.
Speaker 7: While we are prepared, if necessary, to do this alone, it is our preference and it is our hope to do this together with you, our friends here in Europe. For the United States and Europe, we belong together. We are part of one civilization, Western civilization. We are bound to one another by the deepest bonds that nations could share, forged by centuries of shared history, Christian faith, culture, heritage, language, ancestry, and the sacrifices our forefathers made together for the common civilization to which we have fallen heir.
Speaker 4: And I just love that he brings the word Christian in there. Known fact, when they were doing the European Union and they were kind of establishing some of their foundational documents, there was a debate about whether or not to include Christianity in there, something doctor James or talks about.
Speaker 3: They voted against that.
Speaker 4: So I don't know what defines the West if it isn't our common Christian heritage. Whether or not you agree, whether or not you believe, there's nothing that unites the West because there's different languages, there's different cultures, different food, different culinary traditions. What unites the West is our Christian roots. And Marco was very clear to put that in. So I don't believe the lies that This is my big point. What I loved about this and why I think it stood out is because Marco articulated a rousing speech, but a celebration of our history and our accomplishments of our values. So many people in that room have been fed up. Heap lies that they're supposed to be ashamed of themselves, and that we should be ashamed and we should manage our decline to let other the global South rise or whatever, let China rise. No, And it's a it's a choice.
Speaker 6: And I especially think it's this is a part I particularly like. Actually Rubio is, of course Cuban, Cuban heritage, Hispanic heritage. And I like that he's affirming that because, as we'll see, because we'll have clips from aoc here in just a moment, there's this popular there's actually kind of a conflict in Latin American civilization where some of them they really buy into this, like Indigenous People's movement, where like everything about it was terrible, and like Europe is awful and we need to like decolonize the world. And he's pointing out, no, like I am from Western civilizations. Well, Cuba is a part of Western civilization. He mentioned Venezuela in the speech. Venezuela is a part of Western civilization. It's not just Europe itself and America. It's the places that Europeans went, where they spread Christianity, where they spread spread European cultural norms, where they spread European languages and all of that. And it was really not to see him just step up and defend that all as a good thing, which it was, because would you rather have Mexico as it is or Mexico as a nation that sacrifices human beings?
Speaker 4: Well, an AOC tries to take a swing at Secretary of Rubio's address in Munich and Missus two fifty six.
Speaker 8: You are starting to see the ascent of the right even in places like Munich. Marco Rubio's speech was a pure appeal to Western culture.
Speaker 4: And that's a bad thing. Oh no, it's terrible. No, So this is another funny one. She basically references the actions we took in Venezuela and said, you know, we just did it because it's below the equator. It's not below the equator two seventy four.
Speaker 8: We look at what happened in Venezuela, for example.
Speaker 9: It is not a it is it is.
Speaker 8: Not a remark on who Maduro was as a leader. He canceled elections, he was an anti democratic leader. That doesn't mean that we can kidnap ahead of state and engage in acts of war just because the nation is below the equator, and.
Speaker 6: That they really it's very funny. It's like it's so funny that she gets wrong. Specifically, because it goes basically as close to the equator as you can get without actually touching it. I also love She's just a classic example so many politicians do that as soon as she mentions like madurolla, you just gotta lay that in.
Speaker 5: Just use as a normal American accent for everything else.
Speaker 4: If you can understand what the heck she means here, please send us an email Freedom at Charliekirk dot com two eighty six.
Speaker 8: I think what we identify is that in a rules based order, hypocrisy is vulnerability, and so I think what we are seeking is a return to a rules based order that eliminates the hypocrisies around when too often in the West we'd look the other way for inconvenient populations to act out these paradoxes.
Speaker 6: Don't you just this is getting way ahead of things. But wouldn't it just be amazing to see like Ruby o versus aoc on like.
Speaker 3: A VP debate stage. Yeah, let it run for president? Yeah for having listened to this, just.
Speaker 5: Imagine imagine route.
Speaker 6: You know, obviously they're both kind of representatives of a certain subgroup, and then just one of them just an unabashed defender of Western civilization and the other just doing.
Speaker 4: Feel terrible about alone and just be invaded. Invade is harder, Daddy, That's like the contrast. Shit, even I think on X, I think she was you.
Speaker 6: It was like got mad because he made he made a reference to the different you know, cultural strands going into America. New Amsterdam was Dutch and there were French fur traders. And he's like, and the cowboy goes back to Spanish cold, which it did. And she's like, tell the Mexicans that, And it's like, where do you think they got the horses from?
Speaker 3: Again? Your thoughts? What the heck she means to anyone?
Speaker 8: Should the US actually commit US troops to defend Taiwan if China were to move? You know, I think that, uh, this is such a you know, I think that.
Speaker 4: This is a.
Speaker 8: This is of course, a very long standing policy of the United States, And I think what we are hoping for is that we want to make sure that we never get to that point, and we want to make sure that we are moving in all of our economic research and our global positions to avoid any such confrontation. And for that question to even arise.
Speaker 4: If you're stressed about getting out of debt. It's go time. Seriously, this is one of those moments where timing actually matters. Done with debt is one of the best I've seen it. Navigating debt relief. Twenty twenty five was a record year. They enrolled over one hundred and two million dollars in debt. For our listeners and others, Here's why I'm telling you about this now, though, according to the Federal Reserve's latest survey, many banks have tightened their standards. Right now maybe the best window to negotiate settlements before lenders tighten further. Done with debt tracks credit card and loan company behavior.
Speaker 3: This is what they know. They're experience at knowing who is negotiating and when, and what it takes to get you the biggest reduction possible, and whether you're carrying ten thousand or five hundred thousand dollars in debt, this is probably the best chance you'll get all year.
Speaker 2: Done with debt are legendary negotiators. When you go ahead to head with your credit card and loan companies, they have one goal to drastically reduce or eliminate your debt altogether. Most clients see more money in their pocket month one.
Speaker 4: Do not wait for the lenders to tighten up their policies. Here's what you need to do. Schedule a free consultation. There's no pressure and it only takes a few minutes. Share who you owe and they'll tell you if this is the moment you could see a major reduction in your debt. Imagine waking up without that weight on your shoulders and doing it without taking out another loan or filing for bankruptcy. Done with debt helps you through the debt relief process so you keep more of your paycheck every month. Go to done with debt dot com Right now, that's done with debt dot com. All right, without further ado. Mike Lee, Senator Mike Lee, the great Senator out of the state of Utah, at a state that really struggles sometimes electing politicians mandate, it hit a gold mine with Senator Mike Lee. Senator, welcome back to the Charlie Kirk Show. Honored to have you.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, it's an honor to be with you as always.
Speaker 4: Well, Senator, you have been leading the charge on the Save Act and you published an article kind of on x explaining why we need the Save America America Act and then I'm going to play you some clips of some of the detractors and what they're saying. But let's start there. Why do we need to save America Act?
Speaker 1: We need to save America Act in a nutshell because an existing federal law, a National Voter Registration Act or MVRA, sometimes not as the Motor Voter Law, passed in nineteen ninety three, allows people to register to vote in almost every state simpler by going to a DMV filling out a form, checking a box saying yes, I'd like to register to vote, and then signing their name saying yes, I'm eligible to vote, meaning I'm a citizen and otherwise legally allowed to vote. And a couple of decades after this law was enacted, in a little known ruling and State of Arizona versus Inner Tribal Council, the Supreme Court interpreted that same law as saying that states may not under the MVRA, concluding if the states had been preempted from either inquiring into the possibility of a need to verify citizenship on the part of somebody who would applied to register to vote using an MVRA form. In other words, states may not ask for proof of citizenship in that context. Well, even since that ruling a few years ago, even since that ruling, a lot of other things have gotten worse that have made that problem really compound in the order of magnitude of a problem that it creates. Remember, in the four year period between twenty twenty one to twenty twenty five, we had ten or fifteen million people cross our borders unlawfully. We've now gotten excess of somewhere in the range of about thirty million non citizens residing in this country. We've got trend over the last twenty five years of more and more states issuing driver's licenses to non citizens. Nearly every state does that. About nineteen states issue driver's license even to people who are known illegal immigrants. And so all of this means that it's more easy than ever and more likely than effort. Somebody could go and apply for a driver's license, whether they mean to or not. They can check that box, sign their name at the bottom of the forum, and presto, they are now registered voters in the United States. So the same America Act was introduced to close that loophole, a loophole created by existing federal law. And you know, they look. The validity, the vitality of our constitutional republic depends on the security of our elections. Our elections cannot be secure as long as we've got that gaping loophole in there. We've got to close it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you say here in your write up here, you know, it's basic common sense, completely agree. You say, we require documentation proving our identity and eligibility to board planes, by alcohol, receive welfare cash checks, by firearms, by hunting and fishing licenses, pickup tickets, and participate many political activities, you know.
Speaker 3: And it's it is just this.
Speaker 4: Wild thing where we have this carve out that seems to defy all.
Speaker 3: Common sense and all logic.
Speaker 4: This is a twenty twenty four clip from Colorado Secretary of State Jenna Griswold where she sent out thirty thousand mailers to illegals tell him.
Speaker 3: The register to vote. It's a true story two forty five.
Speaker 10: In twenty twenty two, your office sent out mailers to thirty thousand non citizens inviting them to register to vote.
Speaker 2: They, of course, are not eligible.
Speaker 10: To register to vote. That same year, your office used Colorado's ballot tracking system to send messages to specific Colorado's encouraging them to vote when in fact they had already voted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that seems like a full proof system that they have over there. And then this is a colleague of yours in the Senate, Sir, It's Alex Padilla, and he says he has some harsh words for your Save Act here two eighty three.
Speaker 9: Absolutely nonsensical. I mean to insist on bringing your birth certificate or a passport. Most a lot of Americans don't even have a passport, because that everybody travels internationally. It's the equivalent of a show me your papers law to be able to exercise your fundamental constitutional right to vote.
Speaker 4: Senator Mike Lee, your response to your colleague in the Senate there, show me your papers.
Speaker 1: That's paranoid fantasy, and that's the sort of rage baiting that we've got to resist, like the plague in this country. He's absolutely wrong. He couldn't be any more mistaken. First of all, insofar as he's playing that you've got to show up with your birth certificate or a passport at the tunnel voting, that's not true. You do have to prove citizenship or the tone of voter registration because Remember, the Save America Act requires two things. Document your citizenship at the time you register to vote, and then thereafter having registered to vote. Once you've done so, on the day of voting, at the moment you vote, you're supposed to show up at the polling place with some sort of government issued ID, not the full documentation of your citizenship, but just some sort of government issued photo ID to prove that you are who you say you are, to prove that you are the same person listed on that voter registration that you previously registered for. This is not that hard. And as far as this being a fundamental right, yeah, it is. That is a fundamental incident of citizenship. Of citizenship and citizenship and the vote that comes with it means less when we allow people who are not citizens to vote. And that's a real problem insofar as suggesting that constitutionally protected right like the right to vote cannot ever be accompanied by documentation requirements, that's nonsense. We do it all the time. You know, you're also constitutionally protected in your right to own, possess, and guests purchase a firearm. And yet if anyone who's ever purchased a firearm from an early licensed firearm. Steeler knows that you've got to fill up forms, you've got to provide documentation showing who you are, and you've got to wait while they process that. So this is absolute nonsense. Look, our objective here, andrews to make it easy to vote and hard to cheat. The Save America Act accomplishes both of those purposes. That Democrats want only one of them, and that's a problem.
Speaker 4: So then the question then becomes, Senator, how do we get this over the finish line? The House to save the has passed the Save Act. I know it's gone back to the House for different amendments, but Thune has now become a co signer of the bill. You've got this filibuster issue. You have been advocating for nuking the zombie filibuster. What does that mean? Is that still what you're pursuing and what would it entail?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the zombie solibuster is the name that I have administered, that I've given to the process by which filibustering for often happens these days. A filipbuster refers to the long standing Senate tradition and principle, backed up by Senate rules, that protects open ended theoretically unlimited debate, subject to certain exceptions. But from the very beginning of the Republic, since the Constitution was ratified and the Senate first began its operations in the late seventeen hundreds, there have always been there's always been an understanding that you've got to speak to filibuster. Over the last few decades, we've gotten lazy, we've gotten weak, some of these muscles have atrophied due to non use of those muscles, and we've gotten accustomed to the idea that you can filibuster without actually going to the Senate chamber and standing up, seeking recognition, obtaining recognition, standing up and speaking. That's what it's supposed to entail. So what we mean when we say it's time to fitch the not the filibuster, is just enforce existing Senate rules. Make senators speak if they want a filibuster, and when they exhaust themselves either physically or under the Senate rules to speak, then we call the question, and the question is called it a simple majority vote. They shouldn't get the chance every single time to just say, well, I don't like this, and you don't have sixty votes to achieve culture without me. Its vulture is a vote under Rule twenty two of the Senate that allows you to force debate to a close even if a subset a minority of senators want to continue speaking. You can force debate to a close if you could get the sixty votes. But that doesn't mean it's the only way to pass a bill. Sometimes you can get there through exhaustion, and that's what I'm advocating here. That's the way we're going to pass the Save America Act.
Speaker 4: Do you feel any momentum with Leader Thoon that he would be willing you say? Here in your Twitter you said Senate Rule nineteen enforce the talking film buster by inter aliot. Do you do you feel like he's going to do this? Is he on board? Is there any momentum?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll never speak for a colleague, but I will say this, I have aggressively made the case to lead your Phone and to my colleagues about the need to do this, and I'll say that he's got another advisement. I've had extensive conversations with President Trump as well. He loves the idea, and I believe he's having conversations with later Phone as well. So all with them, this sound of my voice. Reach out to your senators, encourage them to pass this. Tell them it matters. And if not us, who if not now? When this thing matters. If we want to hold onto these majorities in twenty twenty six, we've got to act. We got to show our voters, our own base, we're willing to stand up for them. This is important to them, it's important to the Republican Party most of all, it's important to the republic well.
Speaker 4: And by the way, Senator President Trump truthed out that we will have voter ID in the mid terms whether Congress passes this bill or not. I'm not exactly sure what he means that. I'm assuming some sort of executive order. But President Trump is taking this very seriously, and hopefully your senator is as well. And Senator Mike Lee, I totally appreciate that. Blow up their phones, melt the phones. This is the time to act. We need to pass the Save Act. Senator God bless you. Thank you for coming on, thank you for making the time. We'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Hi, folks.
Speaker 4: Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why REFI you've probably been hearing me talk about why Refi for some time. Now we are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why Refy will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over Marria. Can we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt? Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Why ref I can help. Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com. And remember y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to y refi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. Okay, so I gotta hit this. So this is kind of a little fun one on top of all the news. And we got Jeremy Carl coming up next hour. We told you about him yesterday. Uh so don't miss that that interview is can be amazing. But Obama apparently confirmed that there's aliens or did he?
Speaker 3: Or did he?
Speaker 4: This is our aliens real email us Freedom at Charliekirk dot com. We want to pull up the email. I want to I want to see responding. Okay, and did you think that Obama was saying this or not? Two seventy two?
Speaker 5: Are aliens real?
Speaker 11: Uh? They're real, but I haven't seen them and and they're not being kept in it fifty one there's no underground facility unless there's this enormous conspiracy and they hit it from the President of the United States.
Speaker 3: Okay, Blake, what do you think he was saying?
Speaker 6: It sounds exactly like it was like a speed round of questions, And so they asked him if aliens are real, and he said, yeah, I think they're real, but I don't have.
Speaker 5: Secret info about them.
Speaker 3: I think is what he was saying. I am you, I am yeah, Okay, Look, I mean I.
Speaker 6: Guess the alternative is he kept the secret, you know, NonStop over a nearly twenty year period, and then he's like, yeah, I'm just gonna admit they're real on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Why not? Okay?
Speaker 5: Everyone else kept the conspiracy secret.
Speaker 4: I mean he did just go are they real? Yes, but he hasn't seen him. Well, it's so great because.
Speaker 6: Obama truly is this avatar of a type of person who was so prominent in America in the early two thousands.
Speaker 5: Kind of this.
Speaker 6: It's funny because I want to say, like white nerd, and he's not white, but he kind of yeah, and he's very spiritually like those people where they would you know, they'll run the numbers and they'll say, well, actually, I mean there's trillions and quadrillions of stars and planets, so the odds that there's no aliens anywhere.
Speaker 3: In the universe, he responded.
Speaker 4: He so this goes mega viral over the weekend. You've got Epstein names getting released, You've got the Munich Security Conference, there's all these feuds and in FI and this somehow pierces the this pierce is everything. It becomes like a massive story. He says, I was trying to stick with the spirit of the speed round. But since it's gotten attention, let me clarify statistically, the universe is so vast that this is this is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Told you The universe is so vast that the odds of are good that there's life out there, but distances between solar systems are so great that the chances we've been visited by aliens is low. And I say, no evidence during saw no evidence during my presidency that extraterrestrials have made contact with us.
Speaker 6: Really, let me be Claire, let me be a c Yeah, it's that's the truth of it.
Speaker 4: We're gonna hear this alien.
Speaker 5: For ages that I'll have to this video mask off. It's like they are they managed to.
Speaker 6: Have these sweeping, you know, conspiracies of silence that suck in hundreds thousands, if not millions of people, and then it's just blown open because he he just gets loose during a podcast episode. I'm pretty skeptical. Let's see what the emails say. Uh yeah, Lisa says. Lisa says she believes that people are seeing angels and demons. That's to take Others have said, I think Tucker's talked about you know that posture.
Speaker 4: Elizabeth says. No, I loved ET and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. No, there are not aliens. They do make for really great science fiction movies.
Speaker 6: Jennifer says, if there are aliens, they are not what we see depicted in Star Wars. I believe that the Bible said God created man in his image. To say we have super smart, powerful aliens would go against that.
Speaker 5: You know that gets there.
Speaker 6: There's some fun like Christian sci fi out there that will dwell on the question.
Speaker 5: Like Okay, if aliens exist, would we.
Speaker 6: Have to evangelize them? Or like would God have to also do an incarnation for them?
Speaker 3: You know what's interesting is that see us loose wrestled with this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been reading the Space trilogy, so I read that Hideous Strength over Christmas. Now I'm reading Perilandra. I want to recommend that to everyone watching. It's a very interesting book, Parlandra. The plot is it's before it's pre spaceflight sci fi, so we don't know anything about the planet. So it takes place on Venus, which we could not actually visit. It turns out, but he has Venus as a habitable planet, and the main character basically intervenes on the planet at the moment where like each planet kind of has its own creations by God, and so he arrives on the planet and it's newer, it's a younger planet than Earth, and so He basically arrives in its version of the Garden of Eden right when Satan shows up to try to make its version of eve Fall, and he has to like interven it. It's crazy book and it's not. It's on two hundred pages, so I'll tell everyone to check that book out.
Speaker 3: What's called Perlandra and it's written by C. S.
Speaker 9: Lewis.
Speaker 3: I didn't really Suit says aliens are real.
Speaker 4: They're called dema rats, you know, with the rest, but they come from the depths of Hell.
Speaker 5: I had no absolutely not interesting.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised to see so many people say that aliens aren't real. I actually am in the vast expanse that is space. And by the way, as a Christian, I don't feel like that challenge is my faith at all. Actually, because God is the ultimate creator, He's infinitely creative, and I don't think that would make us less special.
Speaker 3: I think that's basically where C. S. Lewis sort of ultimately lands.
Speaker 4: So I'm I admit, admittedly, I'm I'm, I'm it's very interesting.
Speaker 6: The Space trilogy kind of the core concept is what if there was life on every other planet, but Earth was the only one that fell and so like we had to have the incarnation to save us. Everyone else did not sin it some very interesting stuff, and Strength.
Speaker 4: Says demons are among us. They can appear as anything. Aliens and demons is just connecting. Listen, there's a lot of people that think that.
Speaker 3: Sort of thing.
Speaker 5: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com.