Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies. Cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news.
Speaker 3: It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlow Show.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: The most meaningless DHS government shutdown is about to end. The House likely to pass a compromise Senate bill that got approved last night. I'll give you the details, give to you right now. One thing that we're seeing here is a cave for Republicans, as was probably inevitable. Democrats very good at standing together, holding the line, and John and his Republicans have agreed to a bill that excludes funding for ice and border protection customs and border protection. But after mitt, it's not a lot of funding because the vast majority of it was already funded by the big beautiful bill. So I don't like the optics of the cave. But overall, if you look at what's happening right now, we had a seventy five billion dollars supplemental funding to the already ten billion dollars in funding four ICE in the One Big Beautiful Bill Act. So ICE is tonning it in revenue right now. But they did not get the full funding that was allocated, which the Democrats will chalk up to a win, and people like you should be probably disturbed to the Republicans can't hold together even on fundamental stuff like that. So remember the Democrats imposed this shutdown, partial shutdown, which meant tsa workers about fifty thousand in total, we're working without pay. Donald Trump announced yesterday at a cabinet meeting that he intends for them all to get back pay. Those who hung in there and kept working. Many have missed at paycheck. Another payday was supposed to be today. Be a string to see if all those paychecks get out. Probably probably does not. Hundreds of quit and so all this has caused a lot of people that there's spring breaks kind of ruined. But the compromise right now is that Department of Homeland Security was suffering, and not just from the ICE funding, but SISA, Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency, Secret Service, and Customs of Border Protection all complained that they had not had enough funding, which could lead to degraded readiness. It could lead to higher risks of staffing shortages, strange counter terrorism capabilities, which is not great during the war. So it was inevitable that there was going to be some way for this thing to get opened up. But remember the Democrats, despite the fact that ICE was practically fully funded, tried to inconvenience the entire country to take this grand stand. And I'll tell you know when it's a grand stand, because that's when Corey Booker starts talking. And just for no good reason, he showed up at an airport. I think this was in Newark. I got to play this clip for all of you. If you're not seeing the visuals, I highly recommend subscribe the show on YouTube or Rumble or watch it on Salem NewsChannel the evening because you're gonna miss this cup five. Please guys the hell.
Speaker 5: Out of our airporvis Donald Trumps born chaos into our airport.
Speaker 4: In New Jersey. This is his way of doing things.
Speaker 5: Chaos, school team and corruption.
Speaker 1: Okay, positive, So he's got the visuals just beyond believe. He's got the whole the podium out, He's got some sort of a seal on I can't quite make out the exact seal. And no one's there. No one's there, there's no lines at this airport is not backed up at all. No one's watching Corey Booker speak. He's got a book coming out where he talks about how he gave that record speech in the Senate floor which was literally meant nothing. It wasn't even a filibuster. He honestly thinks the whole point of the Senate is just to talk and to say nothing. He should podcast. Maybe I could do a spin off show with him, Marlow and Booker. He would be a good show. We need more debate, he seems. Smiley's like a happy guy. Then what ahead of Scalp he's got as well. So just I love the optics of this, I'll give me a little more.
Speaker 5: Team and corruption that is visiting upon us now that scot Trump's bill fund TSA and has ice into our airport line get ice out of our airports. It's not good for our customers, it's not good for food.
Speaker 1: I would love to be a fly on the wall for that, just to see it take place. The fact that he's just speaking to no one. But anyway, still a cave from Republicans because they did not get everything that Trump wanted in the bill. I'm sure Trump won't be happy about this, likely past the House, and then we'll try to get more funding for ICE and other security measures in a reconciliation that will take place down the road. So that's where Ad Schumer praise Democrats. No blank check for a lawless ice and border patrol. This is the whole thing is they regard those that enforce our federal law as lawless. This is the gas lighting the Democrats do. They tell you that the people who are tasked with enforcing some of our most important laws are immigration and custom laws, those are the ones who are violating the law. The lying is just at a whole new level at this moment in Donald Trump's administration. But just recall that ICE was basically fully funded. Dendrew using the TSA workers and your travel plans is leverage. And all of this was for what to protect illegal alien criminals because they didn't like the surge of ICE that took place after all the leering centers were revealed in Minnesota and elsewhere. I started yesterday's show, I walked through at one legal alien violent crime after the next in this country this month. We need bigger ice presents, we need more ice funding, we need bigger crackdowns, and we also do need Republicans with the spine. This one I got admit, it feels like the sort of lower stakes, this cave. But the fact that the border is not being fully funded is a shame because it is imperative that we convince the public in order to make America a safer, more prosperous place. It starts with border protections and border enforcement. And sadly, it feels like at least twenty maybe even forty, maybe pushing even forty five percent of the country regard it as racist or insensitive or something. Just to enforce our border laws. We're the only country on earth that does not have a right to have a border, according to the Democrats that lead that party. So that's where we start the show today, and next I'll give in I Ran War update. So the Pentagon is apparently prepping a massive final blow versus Iran. It could involve taking this strategic carg island. It could be mean sending ten thousand combat troops. So that is the ground invasion that we had long feared could happen. But I'll tell you, all of this, to me is negotiating tactic from Trump. Trump wants to remind people over and over again that he is willing to do whatever is necessary. It's why even though that on a personal level, I don't like the idea of a ground war, I predict you, I particularly don't like the idea of one that lasts passed the spring. But Donald Trump is never going to tell you I will not do that. He will only tell you, yeah, I'm willing to do that. I'm willing to be completely crazy, which is ironically not crazy. It's a not crazy thing. That is to say. What is crazy is to announce these are we won't cross in order to pander politically domestically. And I must say he looks very confident. He had a cabinet meeting yesterday and he was just absolutely hilarious on this and then he called into Fox News right after the five and he was making a lot of jokes. This is one that I just irresistible. Cut four please, gentlemen, you kind of suggested that we knocked out Iotola Junior?
Speaker 4: Have we?
Speaker 1: And did the CIA tell you that Iotola Junior's gay?
Speaker 6: Well, they did say that, but I don't know who was only them, But I think a lot of people are saying that, which puts him off to a bad start in that particular country.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So just in case you guys didn't follow that, the President United States said that puts him off to a bad start in that particular country. I mean that is, if you're on the golf course with your buddies and they let one loose like that, you'd be doubled over. And this is our president call him TV making fun of the gayetola just because hey, he's in Iran. It's not a good star in that country. When me leader that country is probably a bad thing.
Speaker 6: I have to smile to myself when I say, I see people trying to defend the Palestinian regime for women, women for Palestine, but they kill women. If you don't wear a certain group of if you don't wear a certain cloth all over your face, you have no chance of living. And you know when I look at gays for Palistine, but they kill gays, They kill them instantly, they throw them up buildings. And I'm saying, who are the gays for Pealasin And they have a significant amount of gays for Pelisin. Now, I think when you know, I did very well with the gay vote. Okay, I even had I even played the Gay National anthem as my walk off okay, and I think it probably helped me. But I did great with no Republicans ever gotten the gay vote like I did, and I'm very proud of it. I think it's great. Perhaps it's because I'm from he.
Speaker 1: Is the chat eptis playing it to me like I'm an eighth grader or something. I mean, he speaks so plainly, but it's also clear these are not great countries to be gay. And not only is he pro gay that he has the YMCA as his the Gay National anthem as his walkoff song. He loves that song. So Trump rides for the gays both in Iran, in Palestine and here in the United States. Palistine not a real place, by the way, it is the Palestinian territories. We'll call him. I'll be careful here, you guys. Roast me in the my email Aloha Alex Marler dot com. Always welcome a good roast there. All more war updates when we come back. But obviously that's not a president who seems pretty confident and what he's doing, and that is reassuring. He's supposed to play that part on TV, but it is reassuring. I don't see the thing up there, guys, but I can tell you about my friends over at the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, which just are doing incredible work. I spoke to Yael Exstein, who is a amazing person. She runs the organization, and they're in the heart of the matter trying to build literal bomb shelters for people. So they're trying to actually make it not only so that there are supplies to the basic aid food for people in need there, but they're actually building bomb shelters and they putting them in places like bus stops things like that, so that people if there is a missile attack while they're going through their lives, they can just hop right into a bomb shelter and they'll be safe. This is a very great cause and the are doing deep work that is necessary right now as Israel is torn by war. And so maybe you're thinking the elderly person, maybe you think of a family with children in your life, but we want people to be able to work in Israel and to thrive there because it's an amazing place. The one democracy, the place where you would want to be if you're in the Middle East without a doubt, is Israel, and we want to help them out as best we can. So act now. Please give forty five dollars right now, rush life saving essentials to the vulnerable people there under fire eight eight eight four eight eight. IFCJ that's eight eight eight four eight. IFCJ you can go online, IFCJ dot org, IFCJ dot or give forty five dollars now. It's the least you can do. You're just feeling just a touch sleepier today, And then I'm reminded, do you know what Donald Trump likes to do? He likes to blow stuff up over the weekend. You know, I think this is my theory is it's because it doesn't move markets as quickly because stock market is not open, so people can have an overreaction and then start thinking, well, wait, what's he trying to do here? Was it successful? And they could dial it back in. So Saturday is bombing day here or late Friday night in the Donald Trump era. So pay attention this weekend, ladies and gentlemen, because there could be some good stuff that's happening in terms of maybe bringing this war to a close, maybe one last great show of force and start wrapping this thing up. That'd be nice to hear, even though I do feel like we're probably going to see a couple of more weeks of fighting, particularly in Iran. We're seeing that Iran's primary sea mins facility has been hit by an Israeli airstrike. That's positive. We're also seeing Brent oil topping one hundred and ten dollars again, and the reason why is because actually Chinese ships have been turned away from the trade of war moves. These ships are not just Chinese ships that are delivering oil specifically to China. A lot of them actually of goods that are Chinese goods that will be going towards America. But what's noteworthy here is that this actually will hurt China, and Iran's probably not happy with China right now because China is not really stepping up for Iran. So Iran and China not natural allies. Iran and Russia not natural allies, but they are allies by convenience and commerce at this point in time. And I think this is an opportunity for Trump to seize on this because Iran just seems very isolated in the world, China not lifting a finger, which they're not, Russia not really helping out very much as well, and now clearly Iran unhappy with China to stop these particular ships. It has sent oil prices up, which is a big cause for concern and all the more reason we have to wrap this stuff up quickly. But I feel like the Trump administration gets it. I'm not holding out. I'm not I am holding out hope for that. The Secretary of State Marco Rubio has got great command of what the sort of dividing lines are when it comes to our allies, allies around the world, and he was speaking about this yesterday. I think a little pull aside with the press, it's cut three pleases, play this please.
Speaker 2: In the United States is contently being asked to help an a war, and we have more than any other country in the war in the world on a war that's.
Speaker 1: Happening in another continent in the Ukraine. But when the US had a need, he didn't get profits positive responsibily.
Speaker 2: Right now he's just making the observation.
Speaker 1: Then, you know, I think there was a couple of good.
Speaker 6: Leaders in Europe said that this was not Europe for or Ukraine is not an America's.
Speaker 2: War, and you know we've contributed more to that fight than any other country in the world. So it'll be something to book, tam and where you're gonna have to take into.
Speaker 4: Account down the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's a great summary, and it's something to note that if you are a NATO nation and you did not step up, you're not trying to help, you're not trusting Donald Trump's leadership, then we're gonna note that and just the next time you need our help because you guys can't protect your own freedom without us, then it will processed. This information very important to understand that. The other big story of the day is, of course, the DHS funding bill that the resentate Republicans allowed through. They're gonna hold out hope they're gonna be able to get the remaining ICE fundings DHS funding through in a reconciliation package that will take place in presumably a few weeks or a month or so. And I'm not gonna hold my breath that's in Washington. Typically, if things don't happen right away, you can't count on them happening. Ever, and I just want to remind you of who the type of people who won this round. This is a gentleman named Eric Swaalwell, congressman is also running for governor here in California. I'm gonna play cut too, please.
Speaker 4: I don't want to give a penny more to TSA or DHS, even if they are already funded, because what I'm hearing from constituents and what I'm seeing is that they're dragging women by their hair, throwing him into unmarked vans, chasing people through the fields and factories where they work. They've committed public executions, two of.
Speaker 1: Them, mister Swalwell, I don't recall TSA being accused of pulling anyone by the hair and committing public executions. You didn't even know what he's talking about, just like, yeah, there's a camera, let me in front of it. I've seen him in person Swallwell at a media hit in the past, and the guy just loves looking at himself in the camera.
Speaker 7: That's what he likes.
Speaker 1: He is a real narcissist. And just the thought of this guy running the state of California, it would be almost impossible. Aside from this is our current governor let's play cut six please, guys.
Speaker 2: So to be clear, the next president, whether it's President Newsom or someone else, you think, needs to elevate the debate, but also ensure accountability legal accountability for anyone who broke the laws.
Speaker 7: It's yeah, I think you have to knit that back and you have to do both because you because you, by definition, are doing both. It's not weaponizing grievance. It's not pursuing retribution in the spirit that defines Trump and Trump is and it's not about vengeance in that respect. It's not that. It's simply about accountability. That the chips fall where they may.
Speaker 1: So he wants a legal accountability. That was John Avalon who introduced that. Who's one of these guys who acts like he's a moderate but is agrees with Democrats in every issue it is. This is exactly why I wrote Breaking the Law. I'm warning all of you if you'd understand that the legal system is designed right now, many components of it, to stop Donald Trump. That is your number one goal. It is the number one resistance against Trump is the law fair apparatus. And you've mainstream Democrats, the guy who's the governor of the biggest blue state and is leading the presidential polls for Democrats, suggesting that we're going to have legal accountability for Donald Trump. Presumably people in Trump's orbit. They're coming after you. They're coming after Trump. They're never going to stop until all of us are debanked, deplatformed, and in jail. That's the warning I've got for all of you today. We'll be right back with more on the Alex Marlow Show. Candles were lit on Bandai Beach by families, by children, by people of faith to celebrate a festival of Light, a festival from Bible Times, one that Jesus himself celebrated, but instead of light, there was darkness, violence, fear, hatred, showing itself at a time meant for prayer and rejoicing. Times like this remind us that even with the ceasefire in Israel, Jewish people are being targeted simply because of their faith, and times like this remind us why the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews exists to stand in the gap, providing safety and security to God's people. The Fellowship brings together Christians and Jews to be a light to suffering Jews in Israel. The former Soviet Union or wherever the needs are greatest. Your gift today will provide the security the God's people so desperately need. Visit urgent I f CJ dot org. That's one word, urgent if CJ dot org. Or call now at eight six six three three eight I f c J. That's eight six six three three eight four three two five. All right, we're back on the show. Pretty exciting weekend ahead for me. I'm heading to an Evan see some of my colleagues and me on the stage with Larry Elder a event called Unite Ie Conservative Summit. Hopefully we'll get some coverage of that for you. But I was thinking about the state of my home state, where we have formulated this idea that we have a country that is running in one direction and we're going to run the absolute opposite direction. More woke, higher taxation, open the borders, LGBTQ for everyone. Is the state salvageable. I'm gonna be talking about that. I'll try to get some clips of that. But we have our guests here. Is that the situation. Okay, good, Okay. We got Carlo Sants here who's with us. She's from the she's formerly from the Trump administration. Where she was the Ambassador to Greenland and now works for the America First Policy Institute as the chair of their Foreign Policy Initiative. Carlic, great to have you on. Thanks you for being with me.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's great to be with you.
Speaker 8: Alex And I just have to say I was actually the ambassador to the Kingdom of Denmark. I don't want to tick Denmark off that I don't give them credit because I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: They're in charge of Greenland in the Paroe Islands.
Speaker 5: No, no word.
Speaker 1: Well, you know where I want to go first, I have kipped my hand. Can we get Greenland please? Like I want to get it? Like? Can we get it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 8: I thought that maybe there would be some kind of compromise that Denmark would get, but after seeing what you can did with our Diego Garcia base and Chego's Islands, I think we have to go hard on this and make sure that we have control of Greenland because we don't know what the Government of Greenland will do down the road. They want to make a deal with China if we're not there with our handout with a lot of money and investment. So they play both sides, the Government of Greenland and they're going independent. So I think you're right, Alex. I think we have to get a deal, and the UK has shown us we really can't trust even our closest friends.
Speaker 1: Well, this is what's interesting. Are we just playing the Secretary of State complaining about how no one NATO's lifting a finger with Iran. We're dealing with maybe the most evil regime on the planet. And I do want your thoughts in the Iran war here momentarily. And I'm someone who's generally not a I'm America first guy, like I don't want us doing interventionist wars, particularly the ground troops all around the world. But I mean, come on, they've been trying to enrich nuclear weapons. They want to use them against US, at a minimum for leverage and a worst case scenario, of course they would deploy it against does Nuclear war is not a joke. This is not some sort of figment of our imagination. They keep saying they want to do these things. Trump is trying to address it, and we can't get a single NATO nation to do anything. I mean, you twist maybe the UK's arm. They'll do a little bit, but that's not adequate and it's kind of scary, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 8: It's scary because we've been funding NATO's defense for decades. We've actually been funding Europe in so many ways. Look at the trade deals. They gave them all the leverage and gave us almost none. Over the decades, we've really carried their weight. And now President Trump, after President Obama, did the same thing, asked them to you know, arm up and actually become capable allies, which is he even said that in his recent National Security strategy. We can see that they're not They're not stepping up. They're saying, this isn't our war. We have been there for them for decades. We kept we saved their hides in two world wars our time. American taxpayers took care of them. And they're not speaking German because of you and I and our and our ancestors.
Speaker 3: So what does that mean.
Speaker 8: It means NATO needs to step up when the US needs them. And this is a righteous cause. You know that the Iranian mallis from the pulpit and from the podium have officially said death to America. They're working on a nuclear bomb. They are a suicidal revolutionary group with crazy religious beliefs.
Speaker 1: And then they have.
Speaker 8: Those long range missiles. Now they're medium range, but they're working on long range. They lied and said they couldn't go that far, only two thousand kilometers, and now they hit right by Diego Garcia, so they actually can hit Europe.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 8: It means President Trump was right and every US president before him showed fecklessness when it came to the world state sponsor of terrorism that threatened the people of the United States every single day.
Speaker 3: Officially, death to America is what they said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well said, So first off, what do you think is best case scenario for us? Because I think, you know, looking at oil prices, looking at some of the political headwinds we've got domestically, we want this thing to move quick. What do you feel like are the necessary steps in Iran where you feel like Trump can declear victory, we can move on with our lives.
Speaker 8: It's a great question because the American people want President Trump to focus on them and their well being, but he is.
Speaker 3: He can do two things at the same time. Let's not forget.
Speaker 8: He got that one big, beautiful bill passed with the help of the Speaker of the House, and that is helping every single American. Our tax refunds are bigger this year. They're almost four thousand dollars on average for the American family.
Speaker 3: But also if you have a small business, you.
Speaker 8: Can expend one hundred percent and then there's no tax on so many things like things like tips or medicare, and there's like a gazillion other things that are benefiting every single American in that bill that we're just going to start to unwrap this year as we learn more about it, because it's so gigantic. It's the biggest tax reduction in the history of our country. But this war is necessary. It's a righteous war. And I can remember being in the Bush White House and having his head of National Security reef me and tell me when he said they were enriching uranium and they were going to make a bomb, and they were already saying death to America. It's not that long ago, maybe twenty years ago or so. And I said, well, are you going to use the bunker buster bombs and take out this effort, this nuclear enrichment, And he said, no, We're going to leave it.
Speaker 3: For the next team.
Speaker 8: So that's what has happened in every single administration on both sides of the aisle. President Trump sees a problem, he takes care of it. He's not a war president. He's not into endless wars and changing hearts and minds. He's into protecting the American people, whether it's in our hemisphere, in Venezuela or Iran. And this is also all about countering China. This is this is a very big play he's doing. It's important, and yes, our gas prices are a little higher, but a political president wouldn't have done this. He would have said, ah, I want to keep it low because the midterms.
Speaker 3: He's actually doing the hard work.
Speaker 8: And that's why I really hope that voters will step out and will support President Trump and their Republican candidates, because if we support them, they will win, and he can continue to be winning and securing us going forward for the next two years, rather than facing impeachment. After impeachment, we've seen this movie before, nobody wants to see it again.
Speaker 1: Carlos santrom Afpi is with me. He says something really interesting the era that this is also about countering China. I think that's invariably true, and I think that basically everything Trump does internationally is designed to counter China, but he'll never say this directly because he knows that that hurts any negotiations with China. And they are superpower, so we have to work with them on certain things. So I think it's very smart, but he can't walk us through as exact thinking, what do you think it is Visa VI China and Iran?
Speaker 8: Yeah, And first of all, all political opinions are my own. I speak only for myself and no one else. But so what it is if we look at China as so, they are in an unrestricted warfare against us in every way, right, whether it's territory influence operations, whether it's the talent bringing in Chinese people to spy in our universities that are funded by our tax dollars. All of these things a territory buying, you know, land near our critical infrastructure. So they are in an unrestricted warfare and they have threatened us. We're not going to send the rare earth you need. We're actually not getting all the rare earths we need, even in spite of them saying we'll put a pause on that, and we need it for our defense equipment, which we are rolling through because of these you know, incursions into Venezuela and now getting things right in Iran. Those poor people in Iran, right, I mean, that's another side benefit is they are hoping to have democracy, to have the rule of law, to have freedom of the sexes and freedom of religion, freedom in their courts and not coercion, that women can vote and can merit and divorce like we can have in the West. And so there's a group NCRI that is working toward that, that has sells all throughout Iran. But the RIRGC, which is not just in control of the defense in Iran, but often a lot of the businesses.
Speaker 3: They if you.
Speaker 8: Cut off the head of the snake, which President Trump and Israel did like day one, it was extraordinary. They still have over thirty different regional control centers, so it's so diversified that it's hard to end this conflict and not have them pop up in one or two other places.
Speaker 1: This is exactly my concern. Yeah, this is exactly my concern is that, so what does a piece look like after but considering how factional the nation.
Speaker 8: Is, right, well, President Trump, the Trump administration and Israel just took two people off their hit list. One is the Iranian Foreign Minister and the other is the parliamentary speaker. Those two people are working on the peace talks, and they said there, if their lives end, that's the end of the peace talks, which means they're he and perhaps will be part of a governing infrastructure in the future. People we can work with, like President Trump is working with the former vice president from Venezuela, and you can see good things happening. But how he's countering China in this move is the energy that was coming from Venezuela. Sixty to eighty percent of it was going to China. Iran ninety percent of their energy was going to China. Now the Venezuelan energy is coming to the US and after a ten year pause, we're once again refining that energy and selling it.
Speaker 3: And I think that Venezuela is benefiting.
Speaker 8: They're getting some of the millions of dollars that are flowing back into their economy so that the people of Venezuela can rebuild their economy which has been destroyed by the socialism and the narco terrorist Maduro there in Venezuela. China, Russia and Iran had huge influence operations there in Venezuela, but in Iran that energy. President Trump is talking about Carg Island. He's been talking about it since nineteen eighty eight, so he really does understand the situation. But I worry about us getting into a ground war there and getting you know, immeshed into something that's hard to.
Speaker 3: Get out of, that becomes sticky.
Speaker 8: So I do hope that they bring this to a peace agreement soon and that they bring our men and women home.
Speaker 1: Carla explain to me carg Island, the strategic importance of it and what President Trump sees there.
Speaker 8: So that's where most of the energy from Iran goes to before it's loaded onto the tankers and sent to their clients.
Speaker 3: Ninety percent of it was going to China.
Speaker 8: Now China Iran is charging ships about two million dollars per ship to pass through the Strait of Hormus. One of the most important things that President Trump, along with our allies, has to do is reopen the Strait of Hormuse. That's going to be hard because they can even load munitions onto jet skis. How do you you know, combat all the jet skis and and then perhaps drones in the water and other means of attacking ships.
Speaker 3: This is going to be a huge challenge.
Speaker 8: President Trump is up to the task because he has the greatest information of any world leader. But as a matter of fact, it is a really tough challenge.
Speaker 6: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: Carlo Sans was the former ambassador to not just Greenland but the entire But you know, I want to ask you more more about Greenland when we come back. Can you hang with me for another short second, But I do want to ask you about the future of NATO, the future of Greenland, and of course you were ambassador to the entire Kingdom of Denmark. I'm last focused on Denmark itself today, but I want to know more about strategic and boards of Greenland, how a deal could come together, And to ask you something important. If NATO's not helping, now, what on earth are we even doing in NATO? Explain our benefit All that's going to come up After the break with Carla Sands from the wonderful AFPI, we'll be right back. I've been talking about this for a few months now. Why because it's important and it's helping me. It's a handheld red light therapy device for pain and inflammation called the super Palm ten fifty. I use it right at home, and what I really like about is it's actually working on my back and my knee and no drugs, no invasion, and wow, have I generally noticed a difference? Okay, here's how it works. Some power led makes devices that deliver red and near infrared light energy directly into your cells reduces pain and inflammation. The science is called photo biomodulation or PBM, also known as red light therapy. You guys have heard about that this isn't some dye wellness fad, though PBM has been researched around the world for decades. In fact, according to the PBM Foundation, over one hundred million patient treatments have been performed without any documented side effects. The engineering is impressive too. Some power led devices feature a patent pended cooling system that lets you hold it closer to your skin, allowing deeper light penetration to reach your pain and inflammation. You can treat arthritis, knee pain, back, even tonitis, joints, and more. The handheld super Palm ten fifty also creates what's called a wall of light. The LEDs project at a ninety degree angle, which eliminates hot spots and spreads light evenly over a wider area, making it five to nine times more effective than many alternative technologies. These are medical grade PBM devices you can use at home, and they're also used by dentists, chiropractors, physiotherapists, wellness centers, and even researchers studying PBM. If you want to learn more, check them out at SunPower led dot com. If you use the code Marlow, you get ten percent off. Feel better, be better, treat your pain and inflammation at home, just like I do. Sunpowerled dot com. Use the code Marlow.
Speaker 9: Right well.
Speaker 1: Write team in the show here. Greg Evans, our executive producer, Sean McConnell runs the board. Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick Lock, Garrett Shollie, Matt Sebel, Brandon Couples, Misty Callahan, John Cassio, Daniel West. That's the team and they do a very nice job. Carlo Sands disconnected for some reason Ambassador's hands and I was going to ask her about the nature of NATO and if NATO's not helping now, then I feel like they're running a major risk here because we fund NATO, they don't do much for us. They're completely vulnerable without our help, particularly those European nations, And then I don't know why this wouldn't be an incident where they would say, okay, well we'll pitch in a little bit. But they're just deeply in fear domestically of Islam, like that's what it is. I talked to Colonel Allen West about this on a podcast I did just this week. It's a nice reminder. I got some big podcasts coming out over the weekend. We're talking to Ron, We're talking Israel, We're talking about a bias on university campuses. Can AI revolutionize the way we do education and perhaps stick it to those woke universities. So I got a lot of stuff happening. But I had a podcast up earlier this week with Alan West. We talked about exactly this topic, about how these nations are completely beholden to the far left, secular and Islamist wings of their base, which is really running so much of Europe right now, and I find that to be deeply disturbing. So we'll have to get her back at some point, because I want to plan to get Greenland, if for nothing else. Our friend Scott Jennings, Our dear friend Scott Jennings who is out there way on a limb and he is saying that he demands Greenland. So we got to do it for Scott like he really was one of the original guy who said we needed Greenland. And it's the China thing. As always, China's not is becoming an Arctic power. We need to be aware of this. China is not a player in the Middle East. Thus us opposing China and Iran is really good. And China has not been a player in the Arctic, but they want to be and they're striving to be. And that's why we need to have that territory weed more control over Greenland. Plus we'll always figure out a way to get more resources, because that's just what Doug Bergham does, Like he just goes out figures out how to get the resources. Bringing all that goal back from Venezuela. One of my favorite stories of the week absolutely is that one. All right, A couple other items here to wrap up that was on my list, the Mark Wayne Mullen confirmation. There's been a lot of fallout with the Jimmy Kimmel complaining he's a plumber. John Fetterman, who is just very clippable on the show was on This is I Think Chris Cuomo show on News Nation talking about Mark Wayne Mullen and I really like this exchange.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Can we play cut one please.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that you thought he was a good fit for the job because I've never seen anybody in that position with no experience in law enforcement, let alone homeland security.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Well may Arcus may have had some experience, and the the border turned into an absolute disaster, you know, and I.
Speaker 1: Referred to as it's just first of all, the premise from Fredo Cuomo just unbelievable. The guy with the best foreign policy in my lifetime is been Donald Trump, who is a businessman in reality TV star as president, and he has been the best by far. Joe Biden had by far the worst, even though he fashioned himself as a leading light on foreign policy in this country. So I just the credentialed class is what's gotten us in all this mess. That you don't have a right to do something because you're merely a US senator, so you can't run a barber homeland security. That's not a good enough resume item for Fredo. He needed to I don't know the walk a beat. As a cop, I would have been opposed to that. But what is he requesting here? And then Fetterman's retort, Well, my Orcus was really qualified. He'd completely run up through the ranks at Homeland Security, and then he opened the borders and caused devastation for this country. Countless lives lost, community's broken because of my orcas as Paul, so, really nice answer, and that was sharp by Fetterman. I mean, it's a I know he had the health that you just droke and stuff. That was sharp. Let's do a little more.
Speaker 9: As their version of mayarchus, you know, but you know, I do believe he's committed, and we've had multiple conversations and his top priority is to secure our border, round up all of the criminals, and they're not going to have any more things like Minneapolis and that tragedy. And I would point out that, to my knowledge of what I've reported, there is no Ice presence in Minneapolis anymore right now. So you know, we have a choice to find someone to work with. And now that's that's the choice that I made, and there were multiple Democrats private it's.
Speaker 1: A I will say, though, and this is fear, is it the The reason why I don't give vetterman and quite as many spins as a lot of my other colleagues is that he still does vote wrong a lot, even though he's expressed ave more of a voter ID. He voted against the latest round of we need to have voter I d at the poll. So it's part of the nature being a Democrat and it's very sad. All right. A couple of tech issues to wrap things up today. NASA is starting preparations for the Artemis iw Moon mission. We've not been to the moon since nineteen seventy two. I will tell you this is I'm not a conspiracy theorist guy, but my favorite conspiracy theory is that we never went to the moon, because it's just shockingly illogical to me. We would just go, and I think only like ten or eleven people have ever been, almost all of them are dead. The youngest person who's been to the moon, I think, is eighty nine. That's just very strange that we did this as a country. So I'm glad we're going back, so to speak. So lift up for April. First, last one federal judge blocking the Pentagon from labeling Anthropic a supply chain risk. Now federal judge are trying to run big tech and defense scary stuff. Law Fair is a big threat. See you next week. Go in peace, love, and serve the Lord.