Speaker 1: Welcome to the program. No victocrats allowed, because we've got a country to say, so let's get her teed up to.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: Sudgo Triple eight ninety seven one, Sage Triple eight ninety seven one seven two four three. I am Larry Elder. We are Saling News channel. President Trump gives an Iran war update and text questions, We're going to have some of that for you. In nineteen seventy two, Elvis Presley was asked his opinion about Vietnam War protesters. What did he say? Bill maher tees off on socialism and the promise of New York Mayor Mom Donnie. Democrat Representative James Clyburn blamed Republicans for shutting down the government, says Democrats want to defund ice. At least he's admitting it. Poles show college educated females are far more left wing than their male counterparts. Father of three quits his job at TSA as a partial shutdown continues. The man says, my family comes first. Meanwhile, over three hundred TSA agents have quit their job, causing law and lines at airports. President Trump's chief of staff has been diagnosed with early stage breast cancer. All of this and more than number is triple eight ninety seven, one seven, two three, and ascent, of course is welcome. Let's talk first about what the President said today giving an update on the war against Iran. Number forty three.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for being here. We have a wonderful group of very, very smart, talented patriots at this table. Our powerful military campaign to end the threats posed by the Iranian regime continued in full force over the past few days. They have been literally obliterated. The air force is gone, the navy is gone. Many many ships have been sunk. They're war fighting ships, but I guess they didn't know how to use them, and anti aircraft is decimated. Their radar is gone, and their leaders are gone. Other than that, they're doing quite well. They've been a teriff for forty seven years, and now I guess the world, through the United States, with the help of Israel, is doing what should have been done many years ago. Should have been done many years ago. Since the beginning of the conflict, we've struck more than seven thousand targets across Iran, and these have been mostly commercial and military targets. We've achieved a ninety reduction in their ballistic missile launches and a ninety reduction in drone attacks. Mistils are trickling in now at very low levels because they don't have too many missiles left. We've also attacked the manufacturing plants where the places where they manufactured the missiles and the drones, and that's going on today. We just hit three of them today. It's getting very hard for them to manufacture. More than one hundred Iranian naval vessels have been sunk or destroyed over the last week and a half. It has to be some kind of a record. Additional strikes continue to launch from all directions every single hour. As you know, we attacked Cargo Island and knocked it, knocked it literally destroyed everything of the island except for the area where the oil is. I call it the pipes. We left the pipes. We didn't want to do that, but we will do that. We can do that on five minutes. No, it'll be over. But for purposes of someday rebuilding that country, I guess we did the right thing, but it's it may not stay that way. Just one simple word and the pipes will be gone to but it'll take a long time to rebuild that we are aggressively dismantling Orens defense industrial base and ability to rebuild its missiles and drone capability is getting down to close to zero, and we're hammering their capacity to threaten commercial shipping in the Strait of Hormos. With more than thirty mind laying ships destroyed. We hit, to the best of our knowledge, all of their mind laying ships. Now they can put them on other types of ships, I guess, and drop them in, But we don't know that any have even been dropped in. We're not sure that any have been. That's a big negative for them. If they do it, it's a form of suicide. But we don't know that they have dropped any. But we've we've hit all thirty of their ships and destroyed them. They're all at the bottom of the sea. We strongly encourage other nations whose economies depend on the Strait far more than ours. You know, we get less than one percent of our oil from the Strait, and some countries get much more. Japan gets ninety five percent, China gets ninety percent, many of the Europeans get quite quite a bit. South Korea gets thirty five percent. So we want them to come and help us with the strait. We have it in very good shape. The countries, I said, we've already taken care of Iran, but now because of the fact that literally a single terrorist can put something in the water, or shoot something, or shoot a missile, a small missile, and it's fairly close range because it is a tight area, and which is one of the reasons they've always used that as a weapon. Iran has always used that as an economic weapon, and it's not going to be able to be used very long. Numerous countries have told me they're on the way. Some are very enthusiastic about it, and some are in summer countries that we've helped for many, many years. We've protected them from horrible outside sources, and they weren't that enthusiastic. And the level of enthusiasm it matters to me. We have some countries where we have forty five thousand soldiers, great soldiers, protecting them from harm's way, and we have done a great job. And where we want to know, do you have any mind sweepers, well, would rather not get involved or I said, for you mean, for forty years we're protecting you and you don't want to get involved in something that is very minor, very few shots going to be taken because they don't have many shots left. But they said we'd rather than not get involved. I just want the fake news media and everybody else to remember that that was said, because when I've been a big critic of all of the protecting of countries, because I know that we'll protect them and if ever needed, if we ever needed help, if they won't be there for us. I've just done that for a long period of time, just like I knew about the Strait that it would be a weapon, which I predicted a long time ago, predicted all of this stuff. You guys were very generous and that I predicted all of it. I predicted Osama bin Laden would knock out the World Traits, and I made that prediction a year before he did it. I said, you better get him. He's a bad guy. I watched him be interviewed one time and I said, that's a bad guy. You better get him. One year before exactly, I wrote it in a book you can even check about a year before the World Trade Center then came down. President Clinton actually had a shot at him and he didn't take it. Unfortunately. I'm not blaming him for that, but he didn't take it, and he ended up knocking down the World Trade Center. But I predicted that, I predicted a lot of things. We strongly encourage other nations whose economies depend on the Strait for a blood. I mean, you know, these people literally needed ninety ninety five percent of their energy or their oil comes out of the Strait, and they should be in here very happily helping us. And it's incredible we have such grade. We're number one in oil by double. Now we drill baby drill with double any other nation, and it's going to be soon triple any other nation. And that doesn't include Venezuela, who's been great. By the way, the relationship with Venezuela has been fantastic. Millions, literally millions of barrels of oil are being taken out and it's been a great help, and it's been to their great benefit. The President has done a really good job. We get along with them really well. But we've taken out millions of barrels of oil and brought to Houston and other places to the refineries. We have refineries set up specifically for that, and it's been a great it's been a great relationship, and more and more is happening. It's a tremendous oil source and we're getting We're stepping it up very rapidly. The big companies are going in and they will actually numbers in a pretty short period of time. The numbers that they've never been able to do will be doing. There's a lot of oil under that land. We strongly encourage the other nations to get involved with us, and get involved quickly and with great enthusiasm. I have that from a number of them, and I'd like to say their names, but frankly, I don't know if they would want me to or not, because maybe they don't want to be targeted. But I say it wouldn't matter if you're targeted or not, because this is a paper tiger that we're dealing with now, and it wasn't a paper tiger two weeks ago. It's a paper tiger now.
Speaker 1: More of this later on. Also an update on casualties. Thirteen US service personnel have been killed, two hundred soldiers have been wounded. All of this and more, I'm larioder parents. The biggest question in education today is how artificial intelligence is shaping the way your student learns Artificial intelligence is changing education faster than most schools are willing to admit, and many families are rightly concerned. At Patrick Henry College, the goal isn't to outsource thinking to machines. It's to train students to think for themselves. PhD inmphasis a Christian liberal arts education that develops reasoning, writing, speaking, and discernment skills no algorithm can replace. Students learn to engage technology wisely, understanding its capabilities but also its danger and limitations, rather than becoming dependent on it. In a world increasingly shaped by AI, Patrick Henry College prepares students to lead with wisdom, conviction, and moral clarity. If you want a college that prepares your child to lead in an AI driven world without losing his or her faith and values, I encourage you to learn more about Patrick Henry College. Visit PHC dot edu slash elder. That's PHC dot Edu slash elder, Triple Eye one sage, triple eight ninety seven, one seven, two four to three. I am Larry Yelda. We are saleing NewsChannel now. As the war continues in the Middle East, right here in our hemisphere, there's another struggle every day it is the urgent need for clean water across Latin America and the Caribbean. Every day, mothers are walking literally for biles, children are exposed to preventable diseases, and entire communities are held back by the absence of access to basic clean water. But even in war time, halfway around the globe, strategic compassion changes outcomes for the poor in our hemisphere every single day. And that's where you come in. Through our friends at the Christian non profit Food for the Poor. Your gift provides safe and living water, improves health among the porest of the poor, and supports gospel centered transformation through trusted local partnerships. Food for the Poor does not take one dime from government. This is measurable impact with results that literally save lives. Here's Paul Jacob's of Food for the Poor.
Speaker 3: Well, this is the miracle. Fifty dollars will help provide two children access to safe water for an entire year. There are children who are walking miles, they are making a life threatening journey to get water from very unclean water sources. And then there is children as young as five years old. And so we aim with that gift. Your donation to provide two children access to safe water for an entire year.
Speaker 1: Your gift of just fifty dollars or frankly, any amount enables children to have safe and living water. I hope you'll act today. Just text Elder to five one five five five. That's Elder to five one five five five, Or go to my website right now Larryelder dot com and click on the blue living water banner to provide living water today. If you prefer, you can phone in your life changing gift through my toll free number eight five five nine one eight four six seven three eight five five nine one eight four six seven three Again text Elder to five one five five five Elder five one five five five, or just go to my website Larryelder dot com and click on the blue give living water banner at the very top. Thank you so much. War update, thirteen service members have been killed so far. Two hundred soldiers have been injured across seven countries, and ten of them, according to the Scent Calm spokesperson, ten of them are considered to be seriously wounded. One hundred and eighty of the two hundred have already returned to duty. Meanwhile, Susie Wiles, President Trump's chief of staff, has disclosed she'd been diagnosed with early stage breast cancer. President Trump posted on true Social quote during the treatment period, she will be spending virtually full time at the White House, which makes me as President, very happy. Her strength and her commitment to continue to do the job she loves and does so well while undergoing treatment tells you everything you need to know about her. Susie, as one of my closest and most important advisers, is to tough and committed to serving the American people. Soon she will be even better than ever. A missile struck the US embassy and begged ad on Friday, hitting a helipad. Unclear if anyone was injured, and before that, the US embassy in Saudi Arabia was damaged sparked a fire, but the embassy was reportedly not severely damaged. Trump has been briefed about the new leader of Iran, the son of the former Supreme leader, and reportedly, according to our intel, I'm not making this up, he's gay. When President Trump was informed of this, reportedly he was stunned because, after all, being gay is considered to be a capital offence, where gays have been thrown from buildings or have been hanged from construction sites as a warning to others, and reportedly his father and its will did not want his son to take over, apparently because of his sexual orientation, Assuming this is true. According to the California Posts, two intail officials confirmed that he is gay, and a third person close to the White House has also confirmed that he is gay. President Trump took questions this morning at his meeting about what's now called the Trump Kennedy Center. Here's part of the Q and a number forty five thank him.
Speaker 2: As a president.
Speaker 4: I'm not seeing it and I'm daily wire, but thank you the question. Numerous trees have told me they are on their way. Can you give us a hint what they are?
Speaker 5: What that entails how.
Speaker 4: Soon they might be there?
Speaker 2: I mean, who are the countries? Yes, sir, I'd rather not say yet, but we'll be announcing a Mark or Rubio and the various people that are doing that will be announcing, and we do. I have to tell you, we have some that are really enthusiastic. They're coming already, They've already started to get there. You know, it takes a little while to get there. It's like in some cases you have to travel an ocean, so it doesn't go that fast, but it'll go fast. And we have some that are fairly local that are doing it, but we'll be an that. We'll give you a list. Some are very enthusiastic and some are less than enthusiastic, and I assume some will not do it. I think we have one or two that will not do it that we've been protecting for about forty years at you know, tens of billions of dollars, mister speaker. So I'll be reporting that to you in the House and the Senate, and I'll say, why are we protecting countries that don't protect us? And I've always felt that was a weakness of NATO. We were going to protect them, but I always said, when in need, they won't protect us. Now this is in need need would be one of the big boys. But I will say that we built the greatest military in the world, and we protect people. And if we need their mind boats, or if we need anything any piece of apparatus that they may have because of a situation that they have, they should be jumping to help us because we've helped them for years. Stay out of words, yep list.
Speaker 5: President, Can you tell us if you are spoken with French President Macron about the coalition to reopen the straight off Hormos? Have you been speaking with the French president?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Have you been speaking with the French President Macron about the coalition to reopen the straight off Hormus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have spoken to him. He's been on the scale of zero to ten. I'd say he's been an eight. Not perfect, but it's friends are expect perfect.
Speaker 5: Are you confident that friends will help with the reopening of straight off homers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been sure he's gonna I think he's gonna help. I mean, I'll let you know. I spoke to him yesterday. I don't do a hard sell on them because my attitude is we don't need anybody. We're the strongest nation in the world. We have the strongest military by far in the world. We don't need them. But it's interesting I'm almost doing it in some cases, not because we need them, but because i want to find out how they react, because I've been saying for years that if we ever did need them, they won't be there.
Speaker 1: Not all more on this we get back good point isn't it. Tens of thousands of troops in Germany, tens of thousands of troops in Japan, in Korea, and President Trump asked for a mind sweeper. Well, you don't want to get involved. Triple eight nine seventy one, sage Larryolder. Every society is judged by how it treats the most vulnerable. I'm Larry Elder. Right now, Families across Latin America and in the Caribbean are living without something we take for granted every day, clean water. Mothers walk miles to find it, children to school to carry it, and too often the water they bring home spreads disease instead of sustaining life. That's not just unfortunate, it's unacceptable. Water is foundational. Without it, health declines, opportunity disappears, communities cannot thrive. But you can help solve this through food for the poor. Your gift provides safe and living water, protecting children, strengthening families, and advancing lasting hope through local churches. It's practical, it's measurable, it's the right thing to do. Your gift of fifty dollars insures two people have safe in living water, or four one hundred dollars. A family of four will be transformed. Now take action texts Elder the five one five five five. That's Elder the five one five five five, Or visit Larryelder dot com and click the blue give living Water banner at the very top to give living water today. S a ge nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Elder. We are selling Loose Channel. Did you watch the oscars last night? Of course not. I glanced and the anti Trump stuff was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, which reminds me of something that was said by Elvis Presley back in nineteen seventy two when he was asking his opinion about Vietnam War protesters. I'm gonna have that for you later on the show. But let's get back to the Q and a portion of the president's press conference this morning. It wasn't scheduled to be a press conference, but you know, whenever the president is doing anything, he's always willing and able to take questions and did Let's pick it up from there.
Speaker 2: We're the strongest nation in the world. We have the strongest military by far in the world. We don't need them, but it's interesting I'm almost doing it in some cases, not because we need them, but because I want to find out how they react. Because I've been saying for years that if we ever did need them, they won't be there, not all of them, but they won't be there. I was very surprised with the United Kingdom because the United Kingdom two weeks ago, I said, why don't you send some ships over? And he really didn't want to do it. I said, you don't want to do it. We've been with you, you're our oldest ally, and we spend a lot of money on you know, NATO and all of these things to protect you. I mean we're protecting them. We're working with them on Ukraine. Ukraine's thousands of miles away, separated by a vast ocean. We don't have to do that. But we did it well, Biden did it. I mean, I have to be honest, Biden got taken to the cleaners. But we worked with them in Ukraine. We don't need to work with in Ukraine. And then they tell us that we have a mind ship around and they don't want to do it. I think it's I think it's terrible. Noo. I was very surprised I told him, you know, we requested two aircraft carriers, which they had, and he didn't really want to do it. And then right after the war essentially ended, you know, meaning they were obliterated, he said, I would like to send the aircraft carriers. I said, I don't need them after the war has ended and won I needed before the war. So I was very upset with not upset, I was. I was not happy with the UK. I think they'll be involved. Yeah, maybe, but they should be involved enthusiastically. We've been protecting these countries for years with NATO because NATO is US. You can ask Putin. Putin fears US. He doesn't fear her. He has no fear of Europe whatsoever. He fears the United States of America and the military that was built by me in the first term.
Speaker 6: Yeah, President you mentioned the significant amount of oil that China derives from the Middle East. What is the status of your conversation with President she in terms of getting China to cooperate in terms of making the Strait of Hormus safe for those oil tankers.
Speaker 2: So China is a great example. They get ninety one percent of their oil from the Hormo Straits. Which we protected for years, and it always bothered me that we have these countries Japan getst ninety five percent of it's from the Straits to Homo strates, and it always bothered me that we're protecting and we don't need them. We didn't need them before we started a dig we must I dig mey was as the Trump policy of lots of oil, and we didn't use them very much. It used to be a ten percent. Now it's at almost zero. We don't need you know, we don't need oil. We have all the oil we need for ourselves. The great assets that we have. We have double more than double what anybody else in terms of oil production, were at more than double any other countries. So we don't need it. But we did it. It's almost you could say we did it at a habit, which is not a good thing to do. But we did it because we have some good allies there. We have some great Middle Eastern countries. There Israel there, so we did it for a lot of reasons. But it always amazed me that we did it. We never asked for reimbursement, and it was really there to serve other countries, not us. And by the way, we have the sugar King the same story. Look at that, Alfi van hul Alfi, thank you both very much. Huh that's Peppy, Yeah, Peppi, Hi, Peppy, how are you? How are you? Is Alfi in the backstage? Huh? Is he is? He sitting back there waiting for you. You're doing all right? Peppy is a great friend of all of ours. I think in the room. Tremendous and we appreciate you being here. Great, great to have you. Thank you, as the president honed, that's great, both of you. Thank you very much, So go ahead.
Speaker 1: The President took a few more questions. Democrat Representative James Clyburne, believe it or not, blamed Republicans for shutting down the government. And it admits that Democrats want to quote defund ice end of quote, all of this and more. Triple eight ninety seven one s A G E. Triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three. Do not leave town.
Speaker 2: Larry will be right back. Stay tuned.
Speaker 1: Triple Eate Night seven one s A G E. Triple eight Night seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Yolder. We are Salem News Channel, come to you from the Relief Actor studio. Don't forge at your relief factor eight hundred four relief eight hundred to number four relief or visit relief factor dot com. That's relief factor dot com. I got my second letter from Lisa from Ohio. She made a contribution to Food for the Poor. And she said, someone told me you read my letter on the air. I wasn't listening. Did you read it? I said, yes, I did, and I want to thank all of you so far have made contributions to Food for the Poor. Again. Go to my website Larryelder dot com. You'll see the banner at the very top that says give living Water. Or you can phone your gift to eight five five nine one eight four six seven three. That's eight five five nine one eight four six seven three, or you can just tech Elder to five one five five five. That's texts Elder to five one five five five. Thank you so much. We're talking more about this later on.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: Synagogues in the Netherlands and Belgium have been bombed. Teenagers have been arrested. And you remember the man that drove into that synagogue with a truck in Michigan. He was killed. His brother has just been killed. His brother is a Hesba law anti tank commander and was just killed by the Israelis in Lebanon. This is really, really, really sick. Let's get back to the press conference.
Speaker 7: Just the president. You've said that Iran does want to make a deal. Now in the third week of this bombing campaign, what would that deal look like? What are the ask that you're making of do you want to make a deal?
Speaker 2: They're talking to our people. I don't know if they say that to you. Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Don't forget. They are a country that for years I didn't know this until recently. They're country based on disinformation and now they're using just some information plus AI and that's a terrible situation. That's a terrible situation. They showed all sorts of things happening in the last two weeks that never happened, between the Kamakazi boats that don't exist, between blowing up the aircraft carrier, one of the great ships in the world, the Abraham Lincoln on fire. They showed it on fire. I called it the General. I said, General, what's with the Abraham Lincoln. It looks like it's burning down. No, it's not burning down. Not a bullet was ever fired at it, Sir, they know better. They said, this is my first glimpse of AI and what they've done with it. They showed buildings in Tel Aviv burning to the ground, high rises burning. They showed buildings in Qatar, they showed buildings in Saudi Arabia burning, and they weren't burning, they weren't hit. It was all AI based. Terrible. It's terrible, and that's their only that's their only I think that's the only thing they do well. They're negotiating, and we always talk, you know. Somebody said, well would you talk? Why would you even talk to them? I talked to everybody because sometimes good things come out of it. But I don't know if they're ready yet. They're taking a pounding. I don't know if they're ready yet. And we don't even know their leaders. Look, all of their leaders are dead as far as we know. But they're all dead. We don't know who we're dealing with. We knocked out the first group, then the second group met eighty eight met to pick the leader. Because the first group was all dead and the second group got knocked out, they're all dead. Then the third group met, I would think they're a little nervous about meeting. I don't know if they're nervous. Maybe they're not, maybe they're crazy. They're not nervous and they're crazy. But we met with the next group. But we don't know who their leader is. We have people wanting to negotiate. We have no idea who they are.
Speaker 1: Regarding the AI. He also said that there was an AI generated mass of a quarter of a million people in a square, saying how much they love Homioni. Trump said it was totally AI generated, never took place. Meanwhile, the president said some in our media actually publishing footage of the allegedly AI generated rally and support of the regime, a rally that Trump says never took place and was all done by AI. Here's more. Number forty six.
Speaker 8: What are your advisors telling you about the Iatola's son, the new supreme leader? What are they telling you?
Speaker 2: Not only that it's you people, I mean a lot of people are saying that he's badly disfigured. They're saying that he lost his leg, the one leg, and he's you know, been hurt very badly. Other people are saying he's dead. Nobody's saying he's one hundred percent healthy, and he hasn't you know, he hasn't spoken because the Ayatolla would sit and he'd spew hate from a form of a throne. Not as nice as a throne. I like the English throne much better, but it was it was a fancy chair, but he'd spew hate from his chair. But you see him a lot, right, this one we haven't seen at all, So that could be for a lot of different reasons. We don't know, Peter I he is dead or not. I will say this, nobody's seen him, which is unusual.
Speaker 8: Something else, Now that you've an ounced that the US has destroyed all of Iran's mind laying ships, why can't the US just immediately reopen the straight of horror moves?
Speaker 2: Well, we could, but it takes two to tango. We have to get people to take their billion dollar ship and and you know, drive it up. If when when Pepe has his big sugar ships coming around and they cost a billion dollars and we say, I think it's okay, Now Pepe, take your ship, drive it through the straight up for him, as he may say, let me wait a little while, because it takes it takes uh ship owners and the You know, these ships are very expensive. They can cost up to two billion dollars, so they don't want to take a chance that see. I think I think you'll be okay.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get this later on. I think it was the Democrat Center from Connecticut who said that men and women are being led by a commander in chief who's a senile old man. Did he sound seen now to you? He spoke for about an hour, took questions, responded to everything. Does he seem see now to you? Is he falling up and downstairs?
Speaker 2: Allah?
Speaker 1: Joe Biden? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: For years, I've talked about Relief Factor, and you've heard stories from people who finally found real relief after trying the three week quick start. My brother Kirk had difficulty going up and down the stairs in the morning until he took my advice began taking Relief Factor. After about a week, he call says, this is working, but now there's something new. Relief Factor is always striving to help folks get out and stay out of pain. Remarkably, Relief Factor has made their already trusted formula even better. They've added a premium black pepper extract because it helps your body absorb the high quality key ingredients more efficiently. In simple terms, it helps your body get even more benefit from what you're already taking. That matters if you're going to take something daily, want your body actually using it. So if you've been listening to me talk about relief Factor for a while, maybe this is your moment. Or if you're already taking it, you're now getting an enhanced formula designed to work even smarter. Relief Factor dot com, Reliefactor dot com or eight hundred four relief eight hundred the number four Relief Triple eight nine seven one s A G E Triple eight ninety seven one seven two.
Speaker 2: Four to three.
Speaker 1: I am Larry Elder. We are still in the news channel. Later on, I'm going to talk about this huge gap between the way female college professors view the world versus their male counterparts, and that might exchange might explain the exchange that Senator Kennedy had with a female law professor at George Washington University. Stick around for that more on the Q and A later on. But in light of the oscars last night, where a number of people took swipes at the President, this is Elvis Presley in nineteen seventy two at a press conference at the New York Hilton, being asked about anti Vietnam war protesters number twenty.
Speaker 9: And mister Presley, what is your opinion of war protesters?
Speaker 2: And would you today refuse to be drafted?
Speaker 10: Honey?
Speaker 11: I just I just tended to keep my own personal views about that to myself till I'm just an entotator, and I.
Speaker 1: I'm just an entertainer. Rather not say here's Dolly Parton number twenty.
Speaker 12: One, because I have a lot of fans out there, and I don't want to offend anybody. And besides, I just don't get into that. And so if you are deciding you may want to ask me something more serious, don't because I'm not gonna ask. Yeah, I might still ask, Well, you can ask, but I'm not still tell you where to put it.
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 1: And this is Billy Bob Thornton, number twe.
Speaker 11: It's like Ricky Gervaise said in that skid of his you know, he said, he said, look, you know, come up here except your little award. And yeah, you know, I think, first of all, unless you have really studied stuff and really know about a subject fully, who the hell would want to listen to an actor or a musician talk about politics?
Speaker 1: And this is Gene Simmons, a Trump supporter at the Kennedy Center Honors number twenty three.
Speaker 2: Geane, you've been a friend of President Jones for a long time. You've known him from Celebrity Apprentice. What's your take on his job performance? As far supportive of the way he's handling the office? Why do you care? I'd be interested to see what you think. And you've known him for all.
Speaker 13: The nonsense, it's all clickbait. When I was first starting to vote, there used to be a curtain and you'll vote it anonymously and you voted your conscience. And nowadays people want to know who you're voting for, the businesses, anybody's on your business. That's why every person, one person, one vote makes the difference. And you guys inflamed the situation by asking people.
Speaker 2: So who did you vote? Who are you for?
Speaker 13: For a gorilla monsoon or President Baden? Give yourself a break, because it bears noting that both sides of a currency look completely different, but they both have the right to say they're a dollar bill. So the person who disagrees with you, has the same rights to say.
Speaker 2: That they're America.
Speaker 13: Why do you care who I like and who I don't like. I'm nobody. I stick my tongue out for a living. I would do that now, except the floor's dirty. Now, don't ignore that.
Speaker 2: Up to that big goal.
Speaker 1: Triple eight nine seven one s A G E. Triple eight ninety seven one seven two four three. I am Larry Yelder. We are saling News Channel. The shutdown now is over one month, and believe it or not, the Democrats shockingly are blaming the Republicans. This is Representative James Clyburn, number thirty four.
Speaker 14: This is an issue about ice, not anything to do for TSA, not anything to do with FEMA, nothing to do with the Coast Guard up. All of these are wrapped up in this bill that the Republicans are refusing to put on the floor. We will vote for them, but we are not going to fund ice to continue killing people, to continue masking themselves so no one can identify that.
Speaker 1: We're not going to continue to find the ice to keep so they can keep killing people so they can mass themselves up. It's hysterical. I mean, it's hard to take it seriously, they're wearing masks because they're being outed. Families threatened, their lives threatened, killing people. Two people unfortunately died who were interfering with what Ice was doing. Killing people, just mowing down people like the Iranians do, right, pretty disgusting. The United Nations Ambassador Waltz said, one hundred and thirty five nations condemned Ran for attacking civilians. Number twenty six.
Speaker 15: We just saw this week at the UN Security Council, one hundred and thirty five nations, Jacob was a UN record, one hundred and thirty five nations side with the golf Arab countries and condemned the GCC, excuse me, with the golf Arab countries, the GCC countries and condemn Iran for its atrocious attacks on civilian infrastructure, ports, airports, hotels, resorts, And as I pointed out at the Security Council, I don't see how the regime argues that those are military targets. They are clearly not, and they are clearly deliberately targeting civilian infrastructure. And I got to tell you this shoot in all directions strategy that Iran has taken on is backfiring they've never been more diplomatically isolated.
Speaker 10: Just one more point.
Speaker 15: Russia and Iran had an opportunity to veto that measure, and they stood back and did not.
Speaker 16: They abstained.
Speaker 15: So with friends like those, I think Iran is going to stay incredibly isolated.
Speaker 1: And here's what he said about Trump's reaction to the new leader of Iran, Number forty Nina.
Speaker 17: That's right if is he willing the president to accept an end to the war that leaves whatever of the regime is left still in place the new Ayatola as supreme leader, because it sounds like the way you describe it, it sounds like President Trump, with the exception of the stranglehold that the Uranians have with the straight of horror moves. It sounds like everything has been achieved pretty much, with the possible exception of a new regime, which was not one of the specific goals.
Speaker 15: Well, the President has said he's not happy with this new nominated much Taba Homeni, who by many accounts is an incredibly hard line individual, a hardline cleric. We'll see if he's actually really in charge, as Secretary Exith said he was. He was wounded during the initial strikes and it's unclear that he really has control of the country, if he's even alive at this point. So look, I'll leave it to the president where he decides, and when he decides, and on what terms he decides as commander in chief to end hostilities. But I think the important point here is the United States has never been in such a position of strength and the Iranian regime has never been in such a position of weakness when it comes to its options.
Speaker 17: Despite US strikes on military targets on Iran's keen oil hub of carg Island.
Speaker 1: So the Iranian navy taken out.
Speaker 2: With just.
Speaker 1: Part of the territory over Iran accepted, the US and the rallies have air superiority, the Iranian navy bottom of the ocean. Their missile launchers are down ninety percent since the start of this war. Yet this Democrat strategist tells our Scott Jennings on CNN that the Iran war is quote a disaster number fourteen.
Speaker 18: Total mission has been a disaster, and.
Speaker 10: I think it's unberved Iran.
Speaker 18: Unmitiga disaster for the world, for the United States of America. Maybe it's funny to you, but.
Speaker 3: It's funny to me that you're hoping that we lose this war to Iran.
Speaker 10: I never said that. Who's a disaster for.
Speaker 18: It's a disaster for the one hundred and seventy school children who were killed by our US Tomahawk missile.
Speaker 10: Its disaster.
Speaker 9: It's a disaster for the It's a disaster for the seven the US soldiers, the seven US soldiers who were killed. Wish no, no, no, no, incredible Scott, it's this mission has been a disaster. The motives have kept have continued to change from one day next.
Speaker 19: Not The announcement was almost identical.
Speaker 2: I just finished.
Speaker 18: I let everyone else speak. I haven't spoken President Trump's and he wanted unconditional surrenders, that he wanted regime change. We're not gonna get unconditional surrender. We're not gonna get regime change.
Speaker 9: We have another Ioto Harmoni now in charge, the same person.
Speaker 18: The same different, same person with a different person with the same name, essentially running the country right now and maybe or maybe not, but we don't. We don't know what's going on because our government hasn't been truthful in telling us what we need to know about what's happening. And this is part of the problem. Well, this is part of the problem with the administration because they've been dishonest about what their objectives work from the beginning. They've been they've been dishonest about what they've accomplished from the beginning. They were just honest about the time my house.
Speaker 10: What is the evidence and started unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Peers that our military did take out that school wasn't by design, wasn't our intent? And to say that after two weeks it's a disaster. Let mean, I know you can't stand this man, but recall the opy a piece that was written by David Boyce, the longtime Democrat lawyer. He said, I don't like Trump, didn't vote for him, wouldn't vote for him. But can we at least agree that having the supreme leader running Iran no longer running rant is a good thing? Can we at least agree that preventing this regime from acquiring a nuclear bomb is a good thing. As I said last week, this is a regime that used children on foot declear minds so that their soldiers and tanks go through and it gave these children's little plastic keys to paradise so if they were blown up, they could use the key to enter paradise. Hundreds of thousands of children were allegedly used to do this. Tens of thousands lost their lives. What sick regime does that? And would you trust a regime like that with a nuclear bomb? Is that a risk worth running? The Energy Secretary suggests that the Iran war could be over in a few weeks Number thirty.
Speaker 19: Nine, Bulgers and Commerce in the Middle East.
Speaker 4: You say a few more weeks? Are you suggesting this war could be over? Will be over in a few more weeks?
Speaker 19: I think that's the likely timeframe.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 19: I think the President came out early on saying he expected the need for four to six weeks to completely defang Iran's military capabilities. We started focus on the projection of distant power. So their navy's been destroyed, their air force has been destroyed, long their long range missiles have been destroyed, their ability to construct and build long term missiles has been destroyed. And the effort continues now on more of their short term threats, short range missiles, drones. The military performance has been outstanding, but it's just critical for the world and critical for the United States that we remove is just growing threat from Iran defang their ability to rain terror on their neighbors and the world.
Speaker 1: The Senator from New Jersey, Corey Booker, was asked about the apparent contradiction. You had no problem with Barack Obama bombing Libya without getting approval from Congress, but now you're calling the effort against Iran illegal? Aren't you being just a little bit hypocritical? Going to have his response, and we're going to pick up from the Q and A president did. Just this morning, a pro Palestinian supporter started yelling at Zoran Mandani saying that Israel has no right to exist and criticized Mamdanmi for saying Israel does have a right to exist. Interesting all of this and more. Triple eight nine seven one s eight g e triple eight nine seven one seven two four to three, do not leave town late one sage, triple eight nineteven one seven two forty three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: As the war continues to rage on in the Middle East, here in our own hemisphere, there's another struggle every single day. It is the urgent need for clean water across Latin America and the Caribbean. Every day, moms are walking for miles, children are exposed to preventable diseases, and entire communities are held back by the absence of a access to basic clean water. But even in wartime, halfway around the globe, strategic compassion changes outcomes for the poor in our own hemisphere every single day. And that's where you come in. Through our friends at the Christian nonprofit Food for the Poor, your gift provides safe and living water, improves health among the poorest of the poor, and supports gospel centered transformation through trusted local partnerships. This is measurable impact with the results that literally save lives. This is Paul Jacob's of Food for the Poor.
Speaker 3: Well, this is the miracle. Fifty dollars will help provide two children access to safe water for an entire year. There are children who are walking miles, they are making a life threatening journey to get water from very unclean water sources. And then there is children as young as five years old. And so we aim with that gift your donation to provide two children access to safe water for an entire year.
Speaker 1: Your gift of fifty dollars or any amount enables children to have safe and living water. I hope you'll act today. Just text Elder to five one five fivey Elder to five one five five five, or visit my website Larryelder dot com right now and click on the blue give living water banner at the very top to provide living water right now. If you prefer, you can phone in your gift eight five five nine one eight seven six four three, eight five five nine one eight four six seven three. Thank you so much to all of you who've helped so far. Again text Elder five one five five five that's Elder five one five five five, or visit my website Larryelder dot com and you'll see the blue give living water banner, or you can phone in eight five five nine one eight four six seven three eight five five nine one eight four six seven three. Maxine Waters also says she wants ice de five. What do they expect Biden allows in what fifteen million illegal aliens through the border and they're not supposed to be deported, not even the worst of the worst.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Maxine Waters? Always playing the race guard. As I said before, the group most harmed by illegal aliens are the very black people that she's often defending and accusing of being subjected by racism. The presence of illegal alien labor puts pressure on the wages of black and brown workers with high school or less education, because most of the illegal aliens coming through the southern border don't have very much education at all. And she wants to defund ICE number eleven.
Speaker 19: I wanted to take number of DHS, you know, never pass that calling for her impeachment, you know, that was one of the things wanted her to move from office to open DHS back up.
Speaker 2: So far, I think it's a good decision. She has no businessman in anything in government, and neither of us. He thank you.
Speaker 19: This is creating a momentum to reopen DHS now that one of the demands Democrats are anything of the president seeds to come around.
Speaker 2: Well, let me just say this, I and others I think support the idea that we want to get it open.
Speaker 20: We're after ice.
Speaker 2: We want ICE not to be funded, and if we can find everybody else, that's the fair thing to do.
Speaker 21: Okay, you funding the rest of the department, You support funding the rest of the department.
Speaker 2: I continue, I do, I do, I thank you.
Speaker 1: We just don't want ice funded. Here's what James Carvill said about this number twelve.
Speaker 22: These people have the ability to irritate, to have the ability to come up with really stupid things like defund the police. Three three the worst words I will in the English language.
Speaker 1: Maybe watching a lot of the Sunday programs hearing Democrats talk about what a horrible thing it is that we're at war with Iran, and that seven at the time, seven US personnel service personnel had died in the number, and now I was thirteen. Versus having this regime in possession of a nuclear bomb. That's an acceptable alternative to you here, Senator Lindsay Graham, Number sixteen, and then.
Speaker 23: That's happening if you want to the significant pain comes from Iran with a nuclear weapon. If you think gas prices are high, now give the eye told a nuclear weapon to terrorize the region, to threaten the straits of hormones.
Speaker 10: He will control gas price is forever.
Speaker 23: That regime would if they had a nuclear capability.
Speaker 1: That doesn't seem to bother people who hate Donald Trump's got so much. Every president since the eyetola has taken over said a nuclear armed Iran is unacceptable. Every single one of them said that President Trump has done something about it. This is the Energy Secretary Chris Wright, number thirty seven.
Speaker 19: Just imagine in Iran that's nuclear armed, with a massive weapons arsenal to surround those nuclear weapons. This is why President Trump needed to act now before to stop the killing of American soldiers, to stop the destabilization in the region, and to end Iran's ability to threaten energy markets. Yes, we go through this period of short term disruption, but better to do it now than to have a NUCAR armed I Ran.
Speaker 24: Are you really sure it's going to be short term? Can you guarantee it'll just be weeks before prices go down?
Speaker 19: Hey, there's no guarantees in wars at all. I can guarantee this situation would be dramatically worse without this military operation to defang the Iranian regime. The straits of Hormuz Martha, as you're implying, are very important for global commerce and for energy commerce, and they impact energy prices.
Speaker 25: As we're all seeing.
Speaker 19: They have used this threat for forty seven years, and they've continued to build up their arsenal to make this threat graver and graver. In fact, it would soon be too hard for.
Speaker 25: US to defang Iran if they were nuclear armed.
Speaker 19: So this is short term pain to get through to a much better place where the Middle East can no longer be held hostage by the one rogue nation in Iran.
Speaker 1: Now there's no love loss between the former Vice president Mike Pince and Donald Trump, but Pence is supporting the war Number twenty eight.
Speaker 26: Well, I think it underscores the fact that it's going to be incumbent from the president on down to be taking the case of the story of this fight to the American people. Look, this wasn't a moment where America went and started a war. This war started forty seven years ago when the Iranian regime took Americans hostage held them for more than four hundred days. Three years after that, with their allies and Hesbellah, they murdered two hundred and twenty Marines twenty more service members in the attack on the Marine Corps barracks in Beirut. Every single year since then, one administration after another has slashed at the tentacles of Iran that have taken violence to American forces, to American citizens, to our allies in the region, most especially Israel, and making that case that This isn't about starting a war, It's about finishing.
Speaker 1: It's not starting a war, it's about finishing one. I'm Larry elder Triple Eate Night toivy one S Triple Night to the one seven, two, four to three, Larry Elders, Salem News Channel. The Energy secretary said that there was a lot of planning and they anticipated what Iran is doing with God in the Strait of Hormus number thirty six.
Speaker 24: Mister secretary, So then what was the plan? Was the plan to let them effectively close down If they effectively closed down the Straight of four Moose, which they have done, we would just see a spike in oil prices. Hope that you can get navy ships in there to escort oil tankers.
Speaker 10: Was that the plan?
Speaker 19: We knew there'd be a temporary introduction of flows out of the Straits of horor Moos. In fact, some of our allies, Saudi Arabia all call out one, but they're not the only one. Positioned over one hundred million barrels of oil in storage outside of the Middle East before this conflict began, just seeing the rising tensions in the region, knowing that this administration had the resolve to deal with Iran, so many contingency plans were taken. Of course, the broader Trump agenda of having America become the dominant producer of oil and natural gas in the world and continuing to grow our capacity so not only to mute the impacts of these interruptions right now, but to lead to a future where America is energy strong, energy dominant, Americans have lower energy prices, and America can help supply energy to an increasing number of our allies around the world.
Speaker 1: Now that was ABC, This is NBC thirty three.
Speaker 4: To Secretary, there's a big debate over whether you all were prepared for what's happening in the Strait of Remouse. If you were prepared, why is the straight or form moose effectively closed right now?
Speaker 19: Because it's right near the Iranian shoreline. The world is abundantly supplied with oil and energy. We knew there would be a short term disruption and energy flows. And to hear Chuck Schumer say that we didn't, it's just so he knows how foolish that is. And to say stuff to try to undermine the United States in the midst of a world changing conflict just boggles my mind. But This mission was carefully planned out, it's been superbly executed. On the other side, we'll be in a much better place. The greatest driver of terrorism in the world, the greatest threat to global energy supplies, will be defanked. Yes, we have disruption to get there, but we're going to be in a much much better place in the not too distant future.
Speaker 4: Mister secretary, let's talk about Russia the Treasury Department temporarily.
Speaker 1: How long would this take? Here's what the Energy Secretary said, Number thirty.
Speaker 24: How long should Americans expect for gas prices to be high? Are we talking weeks, are we talking months?
Speaker 10: Or just don't know at this point.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I think that this conflict will certainly come to the end in the next few weeks. Could be sooner than that, but the conflict will come to the end in the next few weeks, and we'll see a rebound in supplies and a pushing down of prices after that. But yes, we were very aware, very aware, and we would have short term disruption, we would cause some we would cause a little bit of increased prices on Americans. Prices today are still far below what they were in the Biden administration, where they were begging, bartering, and bribing Iran to behave better. We had five dollars gasoline in the middle of the Biden administration. We hope we don't get there this time, but at least this increase in gasoline prices is for something that's going to change the geopolitical situation in the world for ever.
Speaker 1: And you Democrats supported Obama when he bombed Libya with the British and the French, but you now you're claiming the campaign against Iran it's illegal. Corey Booker was asked about this number thirty.
Speaker 17: Eight CNT Obama didn't seek authorization before engaging in military action in Libya in twenty eleven. Wouldn't you say that Congress, regardless of party, has kind of self emasculated itself when it comes to this, and it's taken away its own powers and ceded it to the executive branch, mainly because they don't want.
Speaker 27: To be on record pro or con for any more.
Speaker 16: Well, listen, I'm going to be one of those Democrats to say I think both parties have been feckless in allowing the growth of the power of the presidency. But let's put this into perspective. Nothing Obama did nothing Trump did even in his first term, or in any way relation to what we're seeing right now.
Speaker 1: Really, hundreds of civilians were killed by Obama various drone attacks and Yemen, Syria, Pakistan, And in that book he allegedly said, I had no idea how good I am at killing people. I didn't realize I was gonna be one of my strong suits. Did anybody go crazy when Obama said that? Anybody asked him to apologize for it? Was he even even asked about that quote? If he was asked about it, I don't recall ever having heard it as if the children were killed on purpose. Triple eight nine seven one s A g E Triple eight nine seven one seven two fourth. We're gonna go back to that Q and A the President conducted this morning. Don't go away.
Speaker 28: Do you get sensitive above the fact that people say he never take a serious controversy?
Speaker 3: Well, I have an answer to that.
Speaker 28: I said, now, tell me the last time that Jack Benny red Skelton uh Benny comedian use his show to do serious issues.
Speaker 10: That's not what I'm there for.
Speaker 13: Can't they see that?
Speaker 28: But you and I do they think that just because you have it tonight's show that you must deal in serious issues. It's a danger, it's a real danger. Once you start that, you start to forget that self important feeling. That's what you say has great import And you know, strangely enough, you could use that show as a form you could sway people, and I don't think you should as an entertainment.
Speaker 1: Triple A nine seven one s k ge Triple A nine seven one seven two four to three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel coming to you from the Relief Actor Studio. Don't forget your relief Factor eight hundred four relief eight hundred the number four relief Reliefactor dot Com. That's Relief Factor dot com. Back to the President's Q and A this morning.
Speaker 2: So they don't want to take a chance that see, I think you'll be okay. They got to know it so they don't have to say. You know, we don't know if they even set any minds, but the thought that they may have is enough to keep people from saying, we don't need it. Now we are pounding that area that coast as you know, left side, We're pounding it, like really pounding it hard. And again they may have no mindset. We hit every one of their mind droppers. They call it the mind layers, right. The ships, they're pretty sophisticated ships. Every one of them is gone. But it only takes one. So it's a little unfair. You know, you win a war, but they have no right to be doing what they're doing. But we're hitting them very hard. And today is a big day where we're pounding a certain area that has very much to do with the straight and I think we'll get it going very soon. In addition, we do have other nations coming in. You need people to watch in, people to say, we have other nations coming in.
Speaker 29: Yes, please, If the United States is working to secure the strait of our moves for the benefit of other countries like China and our allies aren't yet stepping up to your standard, is the United States getting back to being the world's policemen?
Speaker 2: Look, the United States should not be very much involved. They can on a certain basis. They've been doing it for a long time. But I've always said, I said, if you look back years ago, I said, why aren't we being reimbursed? You know, these are the richest countries in the world. Why aren't we being reimbursed for maintaining the hormones straight. And why aren't we being reimbursed of that. I've said that for years. You can look go back, they reported on it yesterday. I've been saying I've been saying a lot of things about the charge. Number one, I said, it's the one advantage they have, But that's a suicidal advantage, because they kill themselves more than they kill the rest of the world. And there are things you can do with time, there are other things you can do. But I think that I think we're gonna have the situation straight down pretty quickly, and I think we're gonna have some good help. And I think we're gonna be disappointed in some nations too, And I'll let you know who those nations are.
Speaker 29: One of your advisors, David Sachs said the other week that the US should quote declare victory and get out of the IRN war. He also warned that if the conflict escalates, Israel may contemplate the use of a nuclear weapon. Has he shared that assessment with you?
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, iiO wouldn't do that. ISU would never do that. And yeah, no, there's a theory. You've pounded them to hell and you could just leave now and it'll take ten years for them to build back, not nearly what they have right now. And I guess that's another theory. But we wanna have it ended so that another president doesn't have Look for forty seven years, no president was willing to do what I'm doing, and they should have done it a long time ago. It would have been a lot easier. There's no president that wanted to do it, and yet every president knew. I've spoken to a certain president who I like, actually a past president, former president. He said, I wish I did it. I wish I did, but they didn't do it. I'm doing it. Yeah, can't. I can't tell you that. I don't want to embarrass. It would be very bad for his career, even though he's got no gorilla.
Speaker 7: You mentioned it, Thank you, sir, Mister president. You mentioned that you're not entirely sure who you're dealing with with the leadership is in Iran? Do you see a viable opposition movement still in that country following all of the protests that we had seen before the air strikes, and kind of an opposition movement that could become a viable leader in Iran?
Speaker 2: The biggest problem, and you know, we have brave people in this room. But the biggest problem that I see is that, you know, they put out a warning and we have the warner. We get everything they get, and it said any protester that goes onto the street will be immediately shot and killed. This is a little tougher than the American This is not This is not quite as tough as nobody can believe it. So I can't imagine. They don't have guns, and the other ones have guns, highly sophisticated machine guns and AK forty sevens and other kinds of guns. And they did that with the women. So the women had two hundred and fifty thousand, even five hundred people protesting a year ago, and they shot women right through the middle of the forehead with snipers and they didn't have to do many about ten went down bleeding profusely, and two hundred and fifty to five hundred thousand women went running in the other direction. Because they can be brave, but they they're not stupid, and they have no gun, and you have snipers and buildings specifically for this reason. So a woman goes down, falling, bleeding from the head, and it doesn't take long for that to spread. When that spreads, that crowd dispenses, and nobody else has been able to do that to the extent that these people. These people are violent. They killed a minimum two weeks ago, thirty two thousand people. So and they put out actually a notice two days ago if you protest. If you protest, you will be shot and killed. So I don't know, I would say, Mike Johnson's the only person I know is the courage to go out in that kind of an atmosphere. I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, have your advisors told you anything in terms of how long we can expect gas prices as high as they are right now?
Speaker 2: To tell me that I know what it is. You know, the Prime Minister of UK United Kingdom yesterday tell me I'm meeting with my team to make a determination. I said, you don't need to meet it with the team you have the Prime Minister. You can make your own. Why do you have to meet with your team to find out whether or not you're going to send some mind sweepers to us or to send some boats. I said, you have to meet with your team. It's the same thing here. I can tell you that when this is over, is.
Speaker 1: Someone going to mention that the gas prices are still below high under the previous administration. Now, for years I've talked about Relief Factor, and you've heard stories fro people who finally found real relief after trying the three week quick Start. My brother Kirk had difficulty going up and down the stairs in the morning until he finally followed my advice. But here's something new. Relief actors always striving to help folks get out and stay out of pain. Remarkably, Relief Factor has made they're already trusted formula even better. They've added a premium black pepper extract because it helps your body absorb the high quality key ingredients more efficiently. In simple terms, it helps your body get even more benefit from what you are already taking. That matters. If you're going to take something daily, you want to make sure your body is actually using it. So if you've been listening to me talk about Relief Factor for a while, maybe this is your moment, or if you're already taking it, you're now getting an enhanced formula designed to work even smarter. Three way Quick Start Relief Factor dot Com Reliefactor dot Com eight hundred four Relief eight hundred the number four Relief Triple eight nine seven one s a ge triple eight nine seven one seven two four three. I am Larry Elder. We are Salem News Channel. Next hour, We're going to talk about the chasm between the way female college professors feel versus male college professors, and the gap is widening. How left wing are these college professors, female college professors, You'll be shocked. Don't leave town. Here's the rest of the President's Q and A this morning.
Speaker 2: Mind sweepers to us or to send some boats. I said, you don't have to meet with your team. It's the same thing here. I can tell you that when this is over, oil prices are going to go done very very rapidly. So is inflation, so is everything else, but frankly much more important than short term even long term oil prices. You can't let the most violent, vicious country in the last fifty years have a nuclear weapon because the Middle East will be gone. Israel will go first, without question, and they'll certainly take a shot at us before we get our act together and say we got to take them out. You can't let her on, who's truly the a nation of great terror and and and power. Look look what happened in the last two weeks. They weren't supposed to go after all these other countries in the Middle East. Those missiles were set to go after them, So they hit Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Uee, Bahrain, Kuwait. Nobody expected that. We were shot and the other one. You know, they fought back. They could have yielded. But think of it, if we weren't around. They have tremendous They have tremendous power. There are thousands of missiles, most of which we've terminated. They had thousands of drones. They were making drones and missiles all over the place. We've knocked out most of those factories. I mean now they're sending out two or three missiles. Now you know, they've still got some. They might have eight percent left, but mostly they've been eliminated. They've been terminated by what we did and what Israel did too. Yeah. Please.
Speaker 29: Israel is expected to expand its ground offensive in southern Lebanon to go after Hesbala. Have you discussed that with Israeli leaders? And does the United States support a potential Israeli invasion of Lebanon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I did, and I know though Hesbeulah is a problem. It's been a problem for a long time, not just now. And it's a certain area. Because I was with the other night a person whose parents live in Lebanon. This is a very substantial person, wealthy person whose parents live in Lebanon, and I said, really, how do you live in Lebanon your parents are living?
Speaker 30: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they live there and over the years they've.
Speaker 1: Gotten We're going to talk about left wing college professors, female college professors when we come back, and the head of Cuba is admitting Heath meeting with Trump. I'm Larry Elder.
Speaker 2: Fun. You'll be having some fun.
Speaker 1: So let's get her teed up.
Speaker 21: To that.
Speaker 1: Subdgo triple eight nine seven one s A G E Triple eight nine seven one seven two four three. I am Larry l do. We are Salem News Channel. Let's turn our attention to female college educated Fox Today focus group late last year ten white liberal, middle age, college educated, upper middle class Subourban women increasingly left wing, increasingly hostile toward President Trump. American Enterprise Institution, which is a conservative think tank, headline the danger terist faculty gender gap. Women outnumber men on college campuses. Seventy five percent of IVY League presidents or female, sixty six percent of college administration administrators are female. Fifty eight percent of recent graduates are now female. Professors were asked would they be opened at sitting at lunch next to somebody who's a Trump supporter, Almost a third of them said they would not be comfortable doing that. Just fourteen percent of the male faculty said the same thing. When I ask about DEI, sixty one percent of female faculty members indicate it there that they believe that signing a DEI statement is a justifiable requirement for hiring somebody, and refusing to go along with would be justified for punishing any professor who would not go to one of those diversity training courses. Eighty eight percent of Harvard faculty believe Trump has quote done a very poor job as president close quote. Those who were female were even higher, even more likely to say that Trump have done a bad job. That makes us exchange between this George Washington, female law professor, and Senator John Kennedy all the more understandable. Number eighteen, Thank.
Speaker 10: You, mister chairman. I apologize for having to miss uh, the testimony of of some of you, and I appreciate you coming today, Professor Franks. Let me ask you. I listened to your in Miss Himingway's testimony and Professor Turley, so I got part of it as I understand that your position, Professor Franks, is that I think you use you use the word myth. It is a myth that the Biden administration used government to compel speech private speech, but the Trump administration is doing that. It's not a fair characterization.
Speaker 27: Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 10: Do you think perhaps you're allowing your personal political beliefs to to uh to affect your objectivity here?
Speaker 30: No, I do not. What is guiding my answers here is that I'm looking to see what the Supreme Court has said.
Speaker 27: You notice that in the testimony about the censorship.
Speaker 10: Intestial that part. But I've only got five minutes your answers, No, I appreciate it. Let me ask you a couple questions. You wrote a LAR Review article in December of twenty twenty three for the New York University of la Review and it was about the two cases Bruin Spring Court case and Dobbs. Remember that article, Yes, they did okay. In this article, you said, I'm going to quote your words. Taken together, these two cases demonstrate that the Supreme Court has embraced the use of the Constitution as a tool of racial patriarchy. End quote. Did you say that, yes, okay? And then you went on to say, quote, When the Supreme Court declares that there is a constitutional right to armed self defense in public, it openly embraces and promotes a culture that privileges white men's ability to terrorize and kill those that they perceive as threats. Close quote. Did I read that quorect correctly?
Speaker 27: I believe so, thank you for reading, okay?
Speaker 10: And did you also say in that article, I'm going to quote again quote. By simultaneously expanding white men's right to kill and constricting women's right not to die, this Supreme Court, referring to the current United States Supreme Court, has turned the Constitution into a homicide pact as well. Close quoting. Did you write that that sounds like me? Okay? In November of twenty twenty four, you tweet, don't you.
Speaker 30: I'm not sure what the current terminology is for it, but yes, I am. Sometimes on the social platform that was formerly known.
Speaker 10: As Twitter, Yeah, you're a lot, aren't you.
Speaker 27: I'm not sure what the relevance of that is.
Speaker 10: You're trying to be provocative on there, don't you.
Speaker 27: Again, I am not sure what the relative Well, let me.
Speaker 10: Let me let me show you the relevance. On November seventh, twenty twenty four, from your tweet, here's here's one of your tweets at two forty one pm. Quote the majority of Americans hate women. The majority of Americans hate women more than they love anything, including democracy close quote. Did not read that correctly.
Speaker 27: I am not sure what this has to do with the subject matter of this.
Speaker 10: Did you say it?
Speaker 27: I do not have those words in front of me. I probably said something on those lines, but the figure's Dallas right there.
Speaker 10: Yes, but your political foot beliefs don't impact your feelings about President Biden or President Trump.
Speaker 27: I don't feelings about either than what I have.
Speaker 10: To me, Like you have your favorite feelings anger, let me ask you this. You issued another tweet. This was in May of twenty and twenty two. You've just been tweeting up a storm. You said, quote, there's a reason why the conservative dominated Supreme Court thinks the Constitution did not contact does not contain the right to an abortion, but it's convinced that it contains an individual right to possess firearms. And that reason is white male supremacy. Close quote. Did I read that correctly? Is there a question in this Did I read that correctly?
Speaker 27: Is there a question that is relevant to this hearing?
Speaker 10: Did that read that correctly? Do you really think that the United States Supreme Court, you're an officer of the court, is guided by white male supremacy.
Speaker 30: I believe that the First Amendment prohibits the president. Did you battles for punishing people?
Speaker 10: For you honestly say that, professor, as a democratic witness to take you seriously? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 27: I believe that you should.
Speaker 10: Take you curb your enthusiasm. Here's my saying, curb my nausea.
Speaker 27: I believe the time time has expired.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Senor Durbin.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, she's not atypical. Females now dominate college, They dominate the administrators, they dominate the presidencies, they dominate staff. They are proponents of the I you heard her say second Amendment, white male supremacy, believing that women don't have a quote right to an abortion. Close quote it's white male supremacy. Even Bill Mohris had it with socialism and sour on mom dammy Number forty two.
Speaker 31: Democrats must recognize that Zoran mam Dani is the future of the party. Unfortunately it's the Republican Party. We've run this experiment many times and the results are always obvious. Here's capitalists South Korea at night from space. Here's socialist North Korea.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 31: In nineteen ninety, Venezuela was wealthier than Poland, but then Poland finally free of Soviet style economics when all in on capitalism, and now their economy is as big as Japan and people there have high wages, low inflation, cars, vacations, homes. Meanwhile, Venezuela traded capitalism for Hugo Schevez's socialism for the twenty first century, which turned out to be like socialism in the last century or any century mess It turned one of Latin America's richest countries into one of its poorest, low wages, high inflation, shortages, outages, eight million people fleeing. If you think New York can somehow reinvent this wheel, you're in for a rude awokening.
Speaker 1: Yet something like forty percent of young voters want a Democrat Socialist for president in twenty twenty six. Triple eight nine seven one s eight GE. I'm Larry Elder. You don't need to triplate right seven one s eight GE Triple eight nine seven one seven two four three Larry Elder, Salem News Channel. As war continues in the Middle East, here in our hemisphere, there's another struggle every day. It's the urgent need for clean water. Across Latin America and the Caribbean. Every day, mothers are walking for miles, children are exposed to preventable diseases, and entire communities are held back by the absence of access to basic clean water. But even in wartime halfway around the globe, strategic compassion changes outcomes for the poor in our hemisphere every day. And that's where you come in. Through our friends at the Christian non profit Food for the Poor. Your gift provides safe and living water, improves health among the poorest of the poor, and supports gospel centered transformation through trusted local partnerships. This is measurable impact with results that literally save lives. Here's Paul Jacobs with Food for the Poor.
Speaker 3: Well, this is the miracle. Fifty dollars will help provide two children access to safe water for an entire year. There are children who are walking miles there, making a life threatening journey to get water from very unclean water sources. And then there is children as young as five years old. And so we aim with that gift your donation to provide two children access to safe water for an entire year.
Speaker 1: Your gift of fifty dollars or any amount enables children to have safe and living water. I hope you'll act today. Just text Elder to five one five five five that's Elder to five one five five five, Or visit my website Larryelder dot com right now, click on the blue give Living Water banner at the very top, or you can phone in your gift eight five five nine one eight four six seven three eight five five nine one eight four six seven three Again text Elder five one five five five that's text Elder five one five five five, or go to my website Larryelder dot com. You'll see the blue give Living Water banner, or you can phone in your gift eight five five nine one eight for six seven three eight five five nine one eight four six seven three. Thank you so much. Mark is in Sacramento, California. Mark and the Lario to show.
Speaker 20: Thank you. Nice to talk to you again.
Speaker 1: My pleasure.
Speaker 20: Last time I spoke to you was when you and Sebastian Gorka were here in Sacramento and we had my wife and I had the pleasure of listening to you guys talk. It was great and we took our pictures with you.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 20: Anyway, the reason I'm calling is I I'm a big proponent of ethanol fuel. I'm I own an automotive the oldest and largest automotive website in the world. It's called the Auto Channel. I am an alternative fuel expert. I use in my non flex fuel cars a mixture of eighty five and E ten, which is today's regular gasoline. The prices in the Sacramento area and the prices down like in OHI, for example, can be a difference of three dollars per gallon between E eighty five and E ten. When I fill up with my non flex fuel cars, I put in half the tank of E ten and half the tank of E eighty five. So let's say I say, let's say eight gallons, I save twenty four dollars on every fillip and the car runs exactly the same as it would if I was only using E ten.
Speaker 1: That was my next question. That was my next question. How well does the car run?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 20: Absolutely perfectly great. The mileage is as good or better. I often get slightly better mileage. There is a sweet spot at about E thirty where any spark ignited internal combustion engine, which is a gasoline engine, any such engine will run, will get more hours of performance or more miles per gallon than E ten or fifteen or E zero, and so every single time, and I've written several stories about it, I've documented it. I have the pictures of the pumps. Just the other night, I saved between E eighty five and E ten. I saved three dollars and eight cents per gallon.
Speaker 1: Can every car mark run with this kind of formulated gas? Every car?
Speaker 20: Yes, every single car, every single guest you know, so called gasoline car. Obviously obviously not an election.
Speaker 2: Covert, right.
Speaker 1: Why aren't people doing this?
Speaker 20: Because there are enormous amounts of lives that continue to exist about ethanol, about it hurting fuel vehicles. None of it are true. I've spoken in front of Congress on two occasions about this. The Department of Energy sent me to Taiwan a couple of years ago to do a speech about this. They also sent me to Australia to do a speech about this. And all of these things are lives. And now they have to take into account that Brazil that has exactly the same vehicles that we have. Their mandated regular fuel right now is E thirty and for many many years it was E twenty seven, and they have been running on ethanol blends since the late nineteen twenties. In England, between the twenties and the seventies, they didn't have ready gasoline. What they had was our alcohol, which was a blend of ethanol and gasoline. So all the cars. So when Jay Leno, for example, says, oh you can't run that Classic Rolls Voice or Jaguar on an ethanol blend, you can because they did in England for sixty years.
Speaker 1: What I've heard is that it hurts the engine, And you're telling me that's not true.
Speaker 20: It is absolutely positively not true. Ethanol cleans engines, It does not damage rubber. In fact, ethanol is perfect with rubber rubber. DuPont invented something called viton rubber. I'm sure you've heard of that in the nineteen fifties because of how corrosive gasoline was not f at all gasoline, so they use viton. But before that, all the years, alcohol doesn't hurt it.
Speaker 1: Now, Mark, Mark, we're running out of time. Where can people go to learn more?
Speaker 20: If you go to my website, which is the Auto channel dot com, or they can look up my name, Mark and aarc rausch r A U c H. I've written a couple of books about fanol. My big book is the Fanol Papers. It's only six hundred pages, so you know it's a brief read.
Speaker 1: Six hundred Give me the website again, Give me the website again, Yes.
Speaker 20: The Auto channel dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, Mark, Well, thank you very much for calling. I appreciate it. The Auto channel dot Com.
Speaker 2: We come back.
Speaker 1: Latest example of Trump derangement syndrome. Guess what the governor of Illinois says, Trump will use ice or the nation a guard for By the way, it's a majority of voters under forty want a Democrat socialist to be president in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: I'm lario on in another Little Lady.
Speaker 1: Two has come Triple eight nine seven one s A G E Triple eight Night seven one seven two four three. I am Larryold. We are sale in the news channel. Coming to you from the Relief Factor studio. Don't forget your Relief Factor eight hundred four Relief eight hundred and number four relief or Relief Factor dot com. That's Relief Factor dot com. Dan is in Omaha, Daniel and Lariola show. Thank you for calling.
Speaker 20: Larry again, you too, Okay, thank the big deal of the safety crab legs for the troops.
Speaker 1: Correct, all right, crab gate.
Speaker 21: Yeah, yes, I would like to know how much money does sold to people on welfare?
Speaker 1: How much do they buy its? Probably ten times what they spend on the troops, undoubtedly, undoubtedly. Now let's do a little bit of Trump direct with syndromes. This is the man who is the governor of Illinois, JB. Pritzker. Many people believe he's going to run for president. Guess what he said. Trump will use ICE a national guard for number seventeen.
Speaker 32: It is clear that he is going to use either ICE and Customs and Border Patrol with their uniforms and their automatic weapons, or he'll try to use national guard to protect the polling places. And I have no doubt that part of that plan is potentially to claim fraud and to seize ballot boxes in order to count the votes himself. So he knows he's going to lose this election, and so he's got to find some fraudulent means to overturn what the voters want.
Speaker 1: Will be Goldberg has our own theory number five.
Speaker 33: I mean it, it's just nutty as hell. It's nutty as hell, and you're right, every day is something new, and it's you know, I was thinking about it yesterday because I thought, well, okay, why haven't we been talking about Savannah Guthrie and what's going on?
Speaker 22: Then?
Speaker 33: Why haven't we not been taught? Why have we not been talking about the Epstein files?
Speaker 2: Because that's still there.
Speaker 33: This is meant to get us so worked up that we are unable to see anything else.
Speaker 1: It is very well to God, feeling very very well, feeling behold his power. He can prevent Woopy Goldberg from trashing him. He has that ability.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The head of Cuba says he wants to meet with President Trump. Venezuela was applying the oil Venethuela's now no longer doing that, the economy is on its back, and President Trump has suggested maybe a friendly take over of Cuba. Number three, So Cuba.
Speaker 2: You said that Cuba wants to make a deal.
Speaker 1: What would the United States get in return for that?
Speaker 24: And why should Americans trust Marco Rubio to negotiate it?
Speaker 2: Well, Marco Rubio is doing a great job. I think he's going to go down as the greatest Secretary of State in history. Look at what we've done as a presidency, look at what we've done as an administration. They trust Marco, and so do the American people. Trust He's been successful no matter where he's been. He also speaks the language, which is always nice and always helpful. But he's dealing and it may be a friendly take over, it may not be a friendly taker. It wouldn't matter because they're really in. They're down to as they say, fumes. They have no energy, they have no money, They're deep trouble on a humanitarian basis, and we don't want to see that. But they were very very bad to a lot of people, as you know, and a lot of people living. The Cuban American vote, which I got at record levels, very important to those people are very important to me. I know what they went through. They went through hell. Some of them have gone on to be some of the most successful people in the country, Cuban American business people. Some of them are like the most successful in the country, and a lot of them are friends of mine because I've been fighting this battle with them for a long time. The Castro regime was brutal, but they lived off and as well. And now they don't live off. Venezuela sends them no energy, no fuel, no oil, no money, no nothing. They lived without Venezuela or they couldn't have made it, and we cut them off from everything else. So, yeah, where they're going to make either a deal or we'll do it just as easy anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ice wouldn't have to be in the streets if they had access to prisons in jails. Here's Eric Swalwell, by the way, he's running for governor of California, number four.
Speaker 34: And I appreciate the council member referencing the funding. We are in day twenty six of the DHS shutdown, and I will not vote to give them a penny. And I think Democrats are united until the roving band of terror, these mass thugs until they stop terrorizing our community. And after doing this to the Gutierra's family, as particularly to a six year old death boy named Joseph, how could you justify that you were worthy of another.
Speaker 1: Dog roving ban of masked thugs terrorizing our community. For years, I've talked about Relief Factor, and you've heard stories from people who found real relief at the trying the three week quick start, one of whom, with my brother Kirk, had difficulty going up and down the stairs in the morning until he followed my advice. But here's something new. Relief Factor is always striving to help folks get out and stay out of pain. Remarkably, Relief Factor has made their already trusted formula even better. They've added a premium black pepper extract because it helps your body absorb the high quality key ingredients more efficiently. In simple terms, it helps your body get even more benefit from what they're already taking. That matters. If you're going to take something daily, you want your body actually using it. So if you've been listening to me talk about Relief Factor for a while, maybe this is your moment, or if you're already taking it, you're now getting an enhanced formula designed to work even smarter. Start with a three week quick start for just nineteen dollars in ninety five cents relief factor dot com relief factor dot com recall eight hundred four relief eight hundred the number four relief.
Speaker 27: Dollars on advertisements.
Speaker 35: Could you pass the funding and maybe just pull that much out of out of this budget and say, hey, we'll make that right, Like, is there anything here other than I guess somehow limiting ICE's ability to do its job that would get Democrats to at least pass a funding bill for DHS while we've had I don't know three terrorist attacks in the last week.
Speaker 36: Well, just like a epic fury, I am in the only Democrat that has refused to voting shutting down DHS, literally the only one. And now it will all agree that this would not have any impact in ICE. They already have their funding, and it doesn't push or force ICE to do any of those kinds of reforms that people think are necessary now too, Why would you want to punish all of these workers that under DHS. Only thing that it could do is just make us less safe and that also makes people have to go without getting paid. I'm at the airport virtually every week of the year, and I ask all those TSA agents and I said, hey, do you like not to get paid for your work? I haven't met one saying no, it's no problem.
Speaker 20: It's not a big deal, you know.
Speaker 37: So it's it's just it's I truly don't understand that other than it's it's just toxic for a Democrat to agree with something that maybe that the the Republican side.
Speaker 36: Might agree with that, and now I know that, but it's very easy more of a country over party, or I'm going to put those union workers over it, or America Security over what the base might demand.
Speaker 1: Triple eight nine seventy one s A g E Triple eight nine seven one sent a two four to three. Larry Elder still on NewsChannel that, of course, with Senator John Fetterman, one of the last sane Democrats in the Senate. Father of three who'd worked for nine years at TSA Salt Lake City, has quit. Quote I love the agency, I love the people that I work with, but my family has to come first. Close quote. He's one of three hundred TSA officers who've quit their jobs since a shutdown began quoting to CBS News. This is a probe Palestine supporter yelling at mam Dami for saying that Israel has the right to exist. Number forty four.
Speaker 38: This is that constantly reaffirmed Israel's right to exist, because people like me are constantly attacked by politicians for standing up for Palestine, and you are.
Speaker 2: Constantly defending the right for Israel to exist.
Speaker 38: My family is the state Palestine right now constantly under attack and I'm hearing esday three pals, but also Israel has the right to exist. Don't be hypocritical. Don't be hypocritical to say three Palestine when you're also defending the right price right to exists. It does not have the right to exist. It does not have the right to exist. It's not door lands decay. It has the right to exists.
Speaker 1: WHOA and Mom, DOMI didn't say anything, of course, Now Mom, Donnie wants to have bybe natiyahoo arrest if he comes to New York City for being a war criminal. But for this gentleman, it wasn't good enough. Bill Maher asked Josh Stapuro, the governor of Pennsylvania, who is Jewish, about anti Semitism in his party as well. Number twenty four.
Speaker 31: Here's the question I have to ask you, which is something I would have never guessed I would be asking a Democrat in this year, which is that you're a Democrat running possibly for the nomination for.
Speaker 25: Re election as governor of Pennsylvania and you're Jewish.
Speaker 31: Yeah, and this is somehow maybe a complete deal breaker in the Democratic Party. I mean, the speed at which anti Semitism has gone to a place where I never imagined it would go. I mean, just this past week, bombings at the synagogues in Toronto, Belgium, Michigan. The guy drove a truck with explosive into the largest synagogue in West Bloomfield, Norway. The arrested, some suspicious behavior outside of synagogue Rotterdam, in the Netherlands synagogue. I see a pattern here, And somehow it got to and among the young people, anti Semitism got to be kind of cool. You think you could, if you did run for president, you could fight this and convince the Democratic Party that being Jewish isn't like the worst thing a person could be.
Speaker 25: Now, so let me addrust both pieces, the anti semitism and sort of the politics of being Jewish, as you ask. When I ran for governor, the first ad that I put on TV was something to search, show who I am what motivates me to serve, which is family and faith. And the first ad was my family and I doing what we do nearly every Friday night, which was sitting around the Sabbath dinner table having a meal together.
Speaker 2: We ran that ad.
Speaker 25: Despite a whole bunch of political consultants saying, Hey, don't run that, They're going to know you're Jewish. I'm like, I think they know I'm Jewish. Well, Bill, I share that with you because after we ran that, I'd show up in North Philly and folks would tell me about their Iftar after Ramadan. They were excited to share that with me. I'd show up in rural communities where I might increase the Jewish population by one hundred percent when I get there and they tell me about what lunch is like after church on Sundays. The point I'm making is that I believe people are good, and they are decent, and they want to know who you are at a deep level, and when you are open with them, they're more apt to be open with you. I won that election, got more votes to anybody in the history of Pennsylvania run in for governor because I'm proud of who I am, I'm proud of what motivates me, we serve, and I'm proud of my faith.
Speaker 2: I will tell you.
Speaker 25: At the same time, anti Semitism is a real problem in this country, and unfortunately, one of the things that has seemingly united the extremes of both parties is a pervasive sense of anti Semitism and bigotry and hatred toward Jews. And I think all leaders Democrat and Republican have a responsibility to call it out, to speak and act with moral clarity. I'll give you an example of that moral clarity. Governor Gretchen Whitmer in Michigan today spoke out with moral clarity about what happened in Michigan pardon me yesterday. But I think it is also important that it not only be words after a violent incident. Thank god, no one was killed in Michigan. There are seeds of anti Semitism being planted all over this country. People are being platformed, Folks are looking the other way and nodding toward it and allowing it to happen in their businesses on their screens and in their politics, and we have to speak up about it. And I don't care if it's coming from people in your own party, people you agree with, people you need to vote for.
Speaker 2: You. You gotta call it out.
Speaker 25: We cannot let this in our country continue the way it is.
Speaker 1: Are you going to call out Israel being called apartheid? Are you going to call out those who accuse Israel committing genocide and Gaza? Now it's Operation Epic Fury intensifies the world bracelest for what comes next. In the Holy Land, red alert sirens fill the air, sirens that give you fifteen seconds to reach the nearest bomb shelter. The situation is serious, the threat is real. In times like this, freedom and faith aren't just abstract ideas. They are what we depend upon. And in times like this, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is on the ground, preparing large scale distributions of life saving food, first aid, and emergency essentials for security personnel, while helping insure hospitals, emergency rooms and shelters are stock with critical medical supplies. Israel's most vulnerable, the sick, the elderly, children and families depend upon the Fellowship and the people of the Holy Land, depend upon your prayerful support. Join Christians and Jews around the world and praying for the protection of Israel, her people and the brave American and Israeli troops putting their lives on the line in this fight for freedom. Support IFCJ dot org support i FCJ dot org Triple eight ninety seventy one, s A G. E. Triple eight nine seventy one, seven two four three. I am Larry Yelder. You are Salem News Channel. President Trump not real happy with ABC News number thirty one.
Speaker 2: I want to be.
Speaker 21: I I didn't say it. I mean somebody wants it that. We have a lot of people working at the worst. But there's nobody that's better than the military than me.
Speaker 2: And what do you have to do is look at.
Speaker 21: The election, look at the election results, look at the guide of those that we get, look at the bone numbers. There's nobody that's ever been higher as a president than me. With about who are you a?
Speaker 2: Will you fourth?
Speaker 21: One of the worst most main post rut You know what ABC it is. I think it's maybe the most corrupted news organizations. I think that there I don't want anyway from Madoray.
Speaker 2: Wanting right there along? Yes, who are with her?
Speaker 1: She said, ABC rules it's quote maybe the most corrupt news organization close quote regarding the state of the Iranian army number twenty nine.
Speaker 21: Make it that bad?
Speaker 33: Yes, you mentioned that Iran's military husband destiny out economically other way.
Speaker 36: From the spear victory.
Speaker 21: You know, I want to just theres no reason doing I think I just say the decimated, but I think that we've done damage to them right now and we left right now. It would take them ten years and more to rebuild. But I'm still left declaring Ito Ran military is the crown. The job they've done is just. And the problem is the problem is that when you look at the faithful stories written by your people, written by and generated by AI Artistic and I just wondered.
Speaker 29: Like jafter you know these effect series.
Speaker 21: Did you know that the rally of two hundred and fifty thousand people, this suppos and rally.
Speaker 2: Respect Do you know because you he wrote about it, we talked.
Speaker 10: About it, and you know, mispect it.
Speaker 21: Was AI generally you didn't you know, you know there's anybody anybody that knew the country do there's not two hundred and fifty thousand people willing to stand in a circle and saying, how great coman he is?
Speaker 2: You want the military captive.
Speaker 1: Nobody asked these people how do you feel about Iran having a nuke? This is the actor Javey or bardein number twenty seven, No to war.
Speaker 2: I'm free, Podstine.
Speaker 31: My love pursuit them up comes from its unique ability to connect.
Speaker 2: Thank you mine.
Speaker 1: And has to do is renounce Hammas and declare that Israel has a right to exist as a Jewish state, and they'd have a state. I'm Larry Old. Let's do this again tomorrow. God bless.
Speaker 2: What can I say?
Speaker 3: Mambaue all across America.
Speaker 2: That's enough. Put down the micro Larry Elder Show.