Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start aturning point youould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am Lord, Use me. Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. What a weekend it is. Charlie twenty so I know he would be. It's February twenty third, twenty twenty six. Apparently there's a blizzard going on on the East coast, not here in Phoenix, but we'll find out State of Union is tomorrow and I'm planning on traveling there if the flights allow. If not, you'll see me here tomorrow. But what a weekend for American sports and Olympic We weren't debating whether or not the men's team winning US gold for the US against Canada was a top ten American sports moment, and I think it is.
Speaker 3: I kind of feel like it has to be.
Speaker 4: It's it's not as big as the Miracle on Ice for a few reasons, but it comes close and it it sort of captures the spirit of it.
Speaker 3: You think I saw a good take that was.
Speaker 4: In we defeated Soviet Communism, and this time we defeated basically the twenty twenty six version of Soviet Communism, which is basically.
Speaker 2: Hyper gay, hyper wokeism.
Speaker 3: I was when Canada's gone all in.
Speaker 2: On being I would venture to guess that Canadian wokeism as is as large an existential threat, if not bigger, to our way of life and to the survival of Western civilization as Soviet communism.
Speaker 4: Survival quite literally given their love of assistant suicide.
Speaker 2: Yes, euthanasia, the euthanasia country. But it was a beautiful moment. I would just let's just go through some of these clips because we A new star has been born, Jack Hughes. And this was the clip that when I I was busy with family yesterday, so I was only like half checked in and this clip came across the wire immediately, and I was just filled with patriotism at Jack Hughes in the way he handled this moment two thirty five.
Speaker 5: It's all about our country right now.
Speaker 6: I love the USA, my teammates, that's unbelievable, the US or hockey brotherhood. It's so strong, and we had so much support. Next players, I'm so proud to be American today.
Speaker 2: So proud to be American today. He said, you know, that's a great Canadian team over there, but this is American hockey. We did this for the country. And it was just like we've seen so many bad clips and bad interviews from this Olympics, from woke athletes, skaters that can't win gold and that fall sorry rooting against you, was happy you fell. Sorry, just how I feel. But then we saw so many good stories, right like Alyssa Lou who may may be a liberal, maybe woke, but she didn't disrespect us on the national stage and for that we salute her and she won gold, and then you get this moment. It was just and by the way, we had more medals, more gold medals than we'd had since two thousand and two. At the Salt Lake City game, we had the most medals we'd ever had.
Speaker 4: I think before we move on to anything else, we should actually get the moment itself, which is the yeah, let's go score the golden goal, which is so just context. For those who didn't watch the game, it was very tight the whole game.
Speaker 3: It was one to one.
Speaker 4: I would say, actually, clearly Canada is the stronger team, way more shots on goal.
Speaker 3: We had some really great ones.
Speaker 4: There was a Canadian player misses a wide open shot at I don't know, five feet away. If that, there was another one where it would have gone in and just freak deflected off the goalie's stick, the goalie and the goalie was amazing. And then I'm told this is the clip, this is in overtime sudden death. That's one of the best things about hockey, pure sudden death. When you get into the finale and.
Speaker 3: I'm told, uh, let's show.
Speaker 4: It's only it's only two forty four, and it's only the or two forty three, but we only have it as b roll.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, that's fine. Throw it up, Yeah, throw it up. We'll narrate.
Speaker 4: And he's taking it down. They have it three on three in overtime. Jack hues back and it's great. I really love the Canadian announcer. He's very crestfallen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course. Well you know it's great though, is that Jack Hughes had actually got a high stick penalty against him, loses a couple of teeth, so he's all bloody, his mouth's just and then he goes on to score the winning goal and his brother's on the team. At another little known fact here, his mom was actually a coach for the women's team that also won gold.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: So the Hughes family won three gold medals from this Olympics, which is just phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Several family affairs because I think we also had the Kachuck brothers, Matthew and Brady.
Speaker 3: I think they were on the team as well, so we have some great clips.
Speaker 4: In fact, speaking of the him getting his teeth mangled, Jack Hughes had that to say after the game two thirty nine.
Speaker 1: I'm lucky.
Speaker 6: I'm from the best country in the world, and we got great.
Speaker 7: Dentists there too, so.
Speaker 3: I'm lucky I'm American and they're going to fix me right up.
Speaker 2: It's just so good anyways, So this is just one of the proudest moments, and then I want to address because it's just so annoying. Well actuallytually one other good note here first. So one of the players, Johnny Gudroau, had was killed in a drunk driving accident in twenty twenty four, and they welcomed his kids out for the group picture. And I'm just I'm gonna be really honest, I got emotional watching this because they honored the widow, they honored the children, and my heart was instantly thinking about Erica and Charlie and their kids. And it was a beauty. I think we have an image of this if you guys can throw it up there. It was just wonderful when that happened. It actually kind of became a mainstream news story. I think uh.
Speaker 3: Jd Vance said something about it at the time.
Speaker 4: It was during the election season. Yeah, super popular player. They called him mister Hockey. I think they Hockey Johnny Hockey, huge ambassador for the game. And then just he and his brother killed by a drunk driver, which never should happened.
Speaker 2: Out but they honored his kids. They brought him out for the picture. It was actually his son, Johnny Junior's birthday. It was the two hundred and ninety eighth birthday of George Washington and it's obviously America two fifty. So there was just I mean, we were gonna win, guys, there was no chance. That's how I look at it. But honestly, just a beautiful, beautiful, touching moment. And then onto the annoying part. So Cash Hotel and I don't know, Blake might feel differently than this, I understand. I understand both sides here. But Cash Battel is over there apparently on another official business doing OPSEC. He's got meetings, has planned well in advance, according to his team. But he's a hockey player and he's a huge hockey fan. They invite him down into the locker room afterwards, and he's I mean, he's living it up. It's like the best moment. And by the way, we were all cash Hotel. In that moment, I was feeling complete joy and pride for our nation. And so Cash is back there, he's drinking a beer and here's my thing. So people the left especially is outraged at this. Some people on the right are outraged about it. They don't think he's doing enough good. Well, listen, like the crime rate and the murder rate is at the lowest it's been. There are wins on the board. I get it. You want more. We all want more. But Cash in this moment was just like one of us. He was just an American celebrating an amazing, amazing victory. And here's my take. Those guys invited him to be with them. They loved it. Look at him, they're all jumping up and down. They called him down, And if it was good enough for them, it's good enough for me, and I have no problem with it. Let him celebrate the way they want to celebrate.
Speaker 3: It's weird for an FBI director to be doing that, I.
Speaker 2: Agree, But guess what, it's weird. You know that President Trump sends out truth the way he does. It's weird. A lot of things are abnormal. It's weird that Gavin Newsom is trying to relate to black people by saying he has a low say. All I would say is it's a lot of weird.
Speaker 4: If James Comey in twenty when he was FBI director, or any if Merrick Garland had been at an Olympic game in twenty twenty two and was jumping around like that.
Speaker 2: Hard pass, hard disagree. James Comy is not a hockey player. Cash Betel is a hockey player, big, huge hockey fan. He was there, He facetimed the president. They got invited to the State of the Union. It was a beautiful moment. I think, listen to all the haters out there, it must be a miserable existence, like constantly being upset all the time. This was a beautiful win, beautiful for the country. Let him celebrate. The guys loved it. They're patriots, they handled themselves well, made the nation prep. I want to tell you, or actually want to play for you. One clip from Charlie about the Olympics. Charlie loved the Olympics. Often when the Olympics were on, we were just constantly talking about it, and we've tried to do him justice and talk about the Olympics that have been going on. This is a great clip through twenty.
Speaker 1: Seven, the moment you put on the Team USA jersey. It is about duty, responsibility, obligation to the nation, and victory.
Speaker 2: And he goes on to talk about one clip that the audio sinking was kind off, so we didn't play it, but he was saying, this is peaceful political combat. That's why you have USA on your jersey, and I love that. It's a really great way to frame everything that's going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, although I really I want I wish we had him.
Speaker 4: To get his take on like the Eileen Goo thing, for an example, peace of geopolitical combat between countries, all of whose athletes just grew up in the United States.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, I mean it's unfortunate because he's very talented and grew up skiing in Tahoe and she took the money twenty million dollars for Ileane Goo every year.
Speaker 4: Hey everyone, we're excited to tell you about Charlie's favorite supplement. If you experience brain fog, low energy, frequent illnesses, or if you just wake up stiff and achy every day, You've got to try strong cell. Charlie took it every single day. He frequently talked about it on the show, and he even traveled around the country bringing it with him. For Charlie, strong cell helped keep his mind sharp and focused for all the debates he was engaged in. Strong cell gives clean, natural energy without jitters, weird spikes, or afternoon crashes. It makes you feel like a younger version of yourself. People would often ask Charlie what is strong cell exactly.
Speaker 1: Strong cell uses a proprietary delivery of any DH to make sure go straight to your cells to help your mitochondria. And since there are cells in every air of your body, then healthier cells equals a healthier you.
Speaker 4: Strong cell is a nutritional supplement that leverages a remarkable enzyme called na d H. Think of it as the power source for every single cell in your body. With over thirty trillion cells working for you, imagine how great you could feel when they're all functioning at their very best. Unfortunately, as we age our bodies, NADH levels naturally decline, leading to all kinds of ailments and health issues linked with poor cellular health. Unlike many supplements, that simply nix ingredients and hope for the best. Strong Cell has a proprietary delivery system designed to ensure that those ingredients effectively get into your bloodstream where they can truly make a difference. This is crucial as many supplements on the market are just pretty packaging with no real benefits. Here's the exciting part. You can give strong Cell a try completely risk free. Thanks to strong Cell's ninety day money back guarantee. You can experience this revolutionary product with no worries and no hassles. If it's not for you, no problem, They'll refund your money. With nearly two million units sold, it's no wonder that NADH has become a highly sought after remedy. Remember what you put in your body matters, and you truly get what you pay for. Strong Sell doesn't cut corners, They use the finest ingredients and they adhere to the highest manufacturing standards. So if you're tired of feeling tired, battling brain fog, or just not feeling like yourself, check out strong Cell today. Visit strongsell dot com and use the code Charlie for twenty percent off your order. Charlie always recommended giving strong Cell six to eight weeks to experience its full benefits. So do yourself a favor. Get strong Cell today and give it the time it needs to work its magic.
Speaker 1: That Strongsell dot Com forward slash Charlie, and don't forget to use special discount code Charlie at checkout to get a special twenty percent off just for Kirk listeners. Strong Sell dot Com forward slash Charlie. Check it out right now.
Speaker 2: All right, there is more international news that we have to get to, but basically, all hell broke loose in Mexico. Here's here's the deal. They killed a massive kingpin and of all the cartels, his name is Elmentcho. But of all the cartels, it was the Cartel Jalisco New Generation or Nuevo Heneracion or whatever. So the cj NG cartel, which is I feel like there's a new cartel. Ever the car this cartel has existed with basic impunity in Mexico for years. And I thought this was really important because this morning President Trump is, you know, honoring the angel families. He's bringing up the mother of uh. He's bringing up the mother of Lincoln Riley, who was killed at the hands of an illegal immigrant. And here meanwhile, we've got this whole fight going on in Washington where they're trying to defund DHS, which is the agency that he is safe, that which under you know ices under Listen, you could make an argument that DHS shouldn't have been consolidated into one agency.
Speaker 4: No, which it's just they're trying to defund the organization that plays on the frontline of making it so a US city does not look like Porto Biarta. Yes, they are trying to defund the agency that keeps every one of those cartel members, which if you watch those clips, they have assault weapons, they have armored vehicles, they have heavy explosives. That is what happens when you have a full blown cartel narco state operating with impunity. And that is there's nothing about destiny that keeps America from being like that. We are not like that because we have different people, different laws, different values. And if you change the situation, if we are just Mexico, we'll have the same thing.
Speaker 2: Borders are where bad ideas, bad policy, bad governance end, and good ideas, good governance and good policy begins. If we have the courage of our own sovereignty, if we have the courage of our own convictions, and we are proud to be Americans and say our ideas are better, our foundation is better. I'm not saying Mexicans are bad people. Some I suppose they're good people, as President Trump once said. But the point is our country and our civilization is more successful for a reason, and we cannot allow those cartel factions and forces to cross over the border and infect our country, which they did under President Joe Biden. There are currently cartel members existing in all fifty states. This isn't just like a border region thing. This is all across the country. And I have a theory on this why we saw this now ELMENTA was taken out by the Mexican military, but it was done in coordination with US intelligence, so we were providing intel about where this guy was. It was also very interesting that he died in transit, so they there was a shootout and through him along with two others, so three of them died in transit. I think they made a very I think they made a conscious decision to make sure that he was not able to exist alive, because then he would have been a target for an assault on the prison. He was at I think they killed him in air, That's what I think, or at least refused to resuscitate him. But whatever, that's speculation. I also think that they chose to do this after a year of President Trump's deportation efforts getting some of these bad own breads out, because you got to get these cartel factions that exist within the United States at least cowed. You have to put them on the defense, right, And so this is what's interesting. President Trump's policies are making their life a living hell. Let's go to two fifty eight. This was from September twenty twenty five. CNN interviewed one of them and asked them this two fifty eight.
Speaker 1: Think what President Trump has been doing has been making your job tougher? Oh yeah, yes, but it's becoming more difficult, you think.
Speaker 2: And President Trump is on record stating the case very plainly. Two fifty four.
Speaker 8: We are going to start now hitting that land. With regard to the cartels. The cartels are running Mexico. It's very very sad to watch and see what's happened to that country. But the cartels are running and they're killing two hundred and fifty three hundred thousand people in our country every single year. The drugs. It's horrible. It's devastated. Families lose a child or a parent. I mean parents are dying too with drugs.
Speaker 2: So Cartel Jalisco New Generation was famous for a couple of things still are. They have armored vehicles, they have rocket launchers. I mean, this is a complete paramilitary organization, and they just decided, hey, you're gonna kill our leader. We're going to make your life a living hell all over the country. They're famous for fentanyl, running cocaine. They're also famous for things like fraud with timeshares. So actually the Treasury Department just sanctioned a Mexican timeshare company that was part of which was run by this cartel. They're famous for ripping off senior citizens that are vay vacationing there American seeders, senior citizens, and then of course smuggling of humans. So this is a really nasty cartel that was a essentially they lifted up this Elemento as their pre eminent leader, right, it was a cult of personality. So for them to lose this guy would be extraordinarily destabilizing. So that's my theory is that the Mexican government. The President Trump has been putting the screws to the Mexican government to get them to act. They finally did it after a year with our help and involvement. All right, without further ado. Steve das host of the Steve Days Show on Blaze TV, Welcome back to the show, my friend. It's good to have you.
Speaker 5: Good to see you too.
Speaker 2: How are you doing great? So, Steve, you had this great tweet and you were talking. I mean, we can put it up on screen if you wants a little bit long three thirteen. So I just want to pull some threads from here. You're saying, you're a child of the eighties. You detested, you cheer. You know, if you woke up and if if we woke up this morning and Masad took them out. Basically, however, we were told that they were taken care of, that this was already done, and now we're gearing up for another another invasion here it looks like could be more kinetic activity. And you you start to I felt like you were you were channeling your your inner Charlie where you're saying, we don't we hate the brain raw of anti Semitism, but like for a moment, put yourself in their shoes and try and understand where they're coming from, try and make sense of this, the the their counter theories and this all of the I thought you put it beautifully, So please check out this tweet from Steve. You put it much more eloquently than I have just now. But break it down your big idea here, Steve, and why you're trying, why why you felt was important that you put this out.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, some of this is exactly where Charlie and I texted each other last June, the night that we bombed Ron the first time. And generationally I'm gonna be way more jingoistic about let's make iron the Iranian regime assume temperature. But I also understand the tension. I have a son in law that's enlisted right now. He was told by his unit two years ago that if Joe Biden won, they were all just going to go over to Syria for two years for reasons.
Speaker 5: And so I'm very sense.
Speaker 7: I mean, that was basically it for reasons, you know, And so I'm sensitive to this in that what is the point of what we are doing here? And have we explained it? And hey, listen, I was the guy on the main stage that you all put up against the gropers, all right, So I mean, I think everybody knows where I stand on that entire debate. But I talked to a lot of those young men, Andrew and Blake after that, after that talk, and a lot of them, frankly, are just driven to the likes of Fuintes on a couple of impulses. Number One, they don't want to be another generation of wimpy dudes. They don't want to grow up and be Mike Pence with a perpetual furrowed brow and wearing sweater vests in July and Hawaiian shirts in January.
Speaker 5: They don't want to be that guy. That's part of it, you know.
Speaker 7: And when we skipped kind of a generation of masculine modeling and leadership. So they're kind of searching, and somebody like Fointe is kind of steps into that void and gives them an aberrant I would say, demonic inversion of that. But the other is they have a lot of questions that I think we as the older generation have to answer. Questions like why is it harder than ever to find a wife? Why is it harder than ever when you have one to find a house and to buy one. We have the highest median age home buyer in American history right now, forty one years old.
Speaker 5: All right, Why is why?
Speaker 7: You know, am I losing jobs in universities even if I want to go become a gay race communist or in the workplace to over twenty million foreigners that were imported over the last four years under Joe Biden. And I just think when we tell everybody last June that we obliterated Iran's nuclear capability and then we're being told a mere eight months later that nope, it's back, and now it requires the largest asset deployment of our military since the invasion of Iraq, I just think we need to step back and understand some of the reasons why our young men are are contemplating going into some of the dark recesses of the abyss that they are because we have lacked answers and substantive answers to some of these dilemmas. Why is it we're fighting harder for we're fighting harder on the borders of Iran right now than we are in Minneapolis.
Speaker 5: And I think that's a valid question and.
Speaker 7: If the older generation, such as myself and the boomers that are ahead of me, if we don't have good answers, then at that point it doesn't matter how many algorithms ban the likes of Afuenta as people. Young men are going to go searching for people like that as sources that might come up with aberant alternative theories like the tail wags the dog. And it's really the Jews and the Israelis that are really in control of the world. Well, when we don't offer them any prevailing theory of any common sense, don't be surprised when they go looking for alternatives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially with this Iran build up. It's as you say, we hurt. We saw the strike last summer, we were told it was effective, And I really feel the build up with Iran right now, it's almost happened on the back page of the papers, if anyone even reads papers anymore. I don't feel there's been much discussion of it. You compare with the Iraq War twenty years ago, which I do remember, there was a.
Speaker 3: Very long build up to it.
Speaker 4: Whatever, it was a big mistake, but there was a very strong and aggressive case made for the war on several grounds. Similarly, we had a pretty strong motive for going into Afghanistan. I do feel like a lot of Americans if we were to suddenly be doing a regime change, large scale war with Iran tomorrow one. I think a lot of people who are paying less attention would just be shocked that it's happening in the first place, because they would not have noticed the build up, and they would struggle to articulate why.
Speaker 3: Are we doing this now.
Speaker 4: There was the uprise in there, but that at this point was almost a couple months ago, and then there was the nuclear stuff. But it seems like if there was a rational reason to do, it would have happened last summer. And it's going to be difficult, I think, for if this happens for the administration to sell it, and I hope they've practiced what they would say.
Speaker 5: Don't disagree with any of that.
Speaker 7: And I think the key for the Trump administration, which Trump understood because of the years he's done business dealings in that part of the world. What he understood is that Muslim and Arab are not necessarily the same thing. And for decades, going back to as long as you two guys have been alive, The so called Palestinian question was the vexing conundrum of Middle East peace and administrations post Reagan, from Bush to Obama to Clinton, all were attempting how much land should we give up, how much autonomy to give the PLO and the Palestinians, on and on and on. And what Trump recognized is there's a lot of leaders in places like Saudi Arabia and Jordan and Egypt that actually could care less about this so called Palestinian question. They're no great fans of Israel, but they're not necessarily fans of forever in perpetual war either, and they'd like to start lining some of their pockets and be wealthy too. And I think he set that tone in riodd with one of the greatest foreign policy speeches I've seen in my lifetime, maybe the greatest foreign policy speech I've seen by a president post nine to eleven. And I think that set the tone for his success and why at the end of his first administration we were beginning to see normalization of relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia. For example, right now there's over two thousand Jews working full time in Saudi Arabia. I'd have been unheard of a decade ago, and you can put a lot of that on the success of this administration. And Iran is a seamless garment here. The Saudi's haterran for different reasons, but every bit as much as the Israelis do. And so there's a common foe and a common enemy here. And yet despite that, here's the thing that I think is the most troubling to me. Who reigns in place of the Iatolas?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 7: Listen, I want these guys to a to assume room temperature post taste.
Speaker 5: Right, But we're.
Speaker 7: Talking about a nation now of tens of millions of people, has its own has two different standing armies. Okay, it has the Revolutionary Guard that's loyal to the Iatola is its own national army, who so far has not stepped in and defended the protesters. So we don't know if there's an al Sissi kind of a figure within that military.
Speaker 5: We don't even have. You know, again, I'm a little older than you guys.
Speaker 7: Who's the Boris yeltsin, kind of half drunk but at least somewhat stable, you know, resistance figure. We don't have that, let alone a full statesman like Alec Willessa. Maybe this Resa Pavlavi, who's been living the lap of luxury his entire life in exile. Maybe there's the common Iranian that was getting gunned down in the streets would just love to have that aristocracy back. I don't I don't pretend to know, but Blake, these questions are some of the things that I think you have to answer for the American people.
Speaker 5: What's the plan of succession? Here?
Speaker 2: Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why Refy. You've probably been hearing me talk about why REFI for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why Refy will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Y Refi can help. Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com And remember why Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you, Steve. I love love this tweet and wanted to talk about it with you because it, again, I just felt completely Charlie esque. And one thing that we have the privilege of doing it at turning point in our work on campus is we get to meet a lot of these young people. We'll bring them on the show. And I think, you know, if you could sum up Charlie's kind of the Charlie doctrine, if you will, it was, you know, why are we nation building abroad? We need to be nation building here at home. We have all these kids. To your point about all this immigration, you know, I was just traveling this weekend with my family. I couldn't get over how many foreigners were around, mostly Hispanics, but there was other nations of I mean it was like half and half. It was like half Americans half foreigners, and you you extrapolate that to the workplace. You extrapolate that to where they learn. You extrapolate that when they go get an idea at the DMV. You extrapolate that across the board. And they feel like they live in a nation that has betrayed them, that is basically let in the third world at their own expense and giving them all kinds of kickbacks, all kinds of privileges and advantages at their expense. And and there and then and then they look at the news and we're about to bomb Iran again, and I think there is this cognitive dissonance that starts to sort of creep in, and as you point out in your tweet, they start looking for other explanations. They don't care what the constitution says when they're looking at that kind of of a formula. They don't They stop caring about the George Washington and Thomas Jefferson and the beauty of our founding documents and our founding creeds. They don't care. They're just looking at their life and saying, I can't do it like my parents did it because of these structural issues. Now, you could be of a gen X or a Boomer generation and say that they're just a bunch of whiners. I'm telling you a lot of these kids are amazing. They're hard workers, they're they're in a different generation would have been considered great patriots. Structurally, though, there are issues in front of them that we have to acknowledge, we have to be honest about. So I loved your tweet and I want to get into this in the next segment, Steve. But then you've got this Austin Tucker metcalf Kid that went into mar A Lago with a gas can and a shotgun and gets himself killed because he's getting he's, you know, on some Reddit channels or something on the Epstein Files. We got to make sense of this. We have to make sense of what's happening to our young people in this crazy media landscape that they're all kind of trying to exist in. Throw Up three twenty nine. This is apparently this Austin Tucker metcalf Kid and TMZ got this tweet of his or text message exchanged. He said, I don't know if you've read up on the Epstein Files, but evil is real and unmistakable. The best people like you and I can do is use what little influence we have te other people about what you hear about the Epstein files and what the government is doing about it. Raise awareness. So this is a guy that apparently is like traditionally been a conservative. He's he's been proud about his Christian identity or his Christian faith, and then he goes intomorrow Lago seemingly to set fire to it, shoot somebody, maybe assassinate the president. Thinking back to our conversation in the last segment, how do you what are you thinking about this story, Steve?
Speaker 7: I think, first of all, it's it's brilliant to connect these two stories. And I listen, as I get older, I'm getting that age I have to hire my oldest daughter to run some of my social media because I'm at the age now where I just don't want to learn anything. Now I'm good, I'm good, you know. And we all hit that age, right, and so next stop Grand Tarino okay and sour.
Speaker 5: Looks right okay.
Speaker 7: And you know, And I think the benefit that I have is I'm launching a nineteen year old son into manhood right now. All right, just graduated high school, right, has two job interviews today. He's got some real talent. When it comes to writing and content creation. But even when your old man's got connections, those are some of the toughest businesses to break into. So you know, he's got to start at the bottom, you know, like mister Miyagi.
Speaker 5: Says, send the flow kind of stuff, you know, And.
Speaker 7: So that has been helpful to me to hold off some of my y'all are just lazy and soft because I know what home he was raised in, and being lazy and soft was not permitted in my home.
Speaker 5: So that helps.
Speaker 7: Me to not immediately devolve to that sort of old man yells at cloud default setting, because I now hear the other side of the conversation I hear with him and his peer group. A lot of these are kids from you know, good homes, Christian homes to Christian school homeschool, right, and even they are feeling this tension. Let alone the young men that maybe didn't have a good dad or any dat at all in the home to model anything to them at all. This idea that for the very first time, it is very possible none of what we know as America or the American dream will be there for them at all. And then at the same token, what occupies their time I mean, we had law of the jungle.
Speaker 5: When I was growing up.
Speaker 7: There were just certain things you could not say to another young man for fear that your parents cannot afford the orthodontist to the you know appointment.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean if you played football growing up as I did, you know what an Oklahoma drill was.
Speaker 7: And that's where things came correct real quick about the stuff you were maybe running your mouth about in school. Well, now on these devices, I jump on Snapchat, I jump on a Reddit form, and I just say a gamer form and I just say things I'd never say to somebody else's face because there's no instant recourse. And so the level of venom and toxicity is way higher at the exact same time. And so where does all that masculine energy go. We have a real, real crisis here. You know, to quote Barack Obama's former pastor, America's chickens are coming home to Roosta where we skipped a generation of masculine leadership and modeling in the home, in the pulpit, and in too much of our body politic and cultural institutions. And so now the repercussions for that are here. And this is that's why I said, you know, and when I eulogized Charlie at Amfest that for the mission, for his mission to reach the young men to be confirmed and successful, is going to be determined now by the older men, the boomer men in their third act, the gen x men like me entering your third act. How you finish your race, how you model on the back end, what Charlie was urging these young men to do on the front end. Because we should be the ones now that are living the best portion of our lives, living the blessing of getting married, having children, staying with our wives, making something of ourselves. We need to model that, finish and finish well otherwise I fear what's going to happen collectively to this generation of young men, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And on top of that, this is another version, another manifestation of what we actually saw in Minneapolis, where the alex pretty is the Renee Goods, the people who are getting whipped up by that line that this is a you know, a fascist takeover, that there is that we're on the brink of a Nazi dictatorship, and mentally imbalanced people are pushed over the edge by that sort of rhetoric. And that's also what we're seeing with this mar Lago gunman, that he's getting told, oh, there's a pedophile cabal running America. And there are people running with that narrative who know that it is a severe exaggeration, who know that it is not the real, that's not reality, but they also know it will whip up people like that to go too far, especially because at the same time, we have a real case of burgeoning call it assassination culture in America where people are just overtly in favor of talking about murdering politicians, murdering leaders. We have clips like this. In fact, let's play one of them. This is a three point thirty eight.
Speaker 1: I don't think it would it would take that many of them having something happen before.
Speaker 2: Maybe they started to fall online, is all I'm saying, you know, just like three maybe publicly. Yeah, but this, by the way, that's one of like a dozen clips that our team has pulled. And the comments are all like, yeah, you're not dreaming big enough. We need to kill more. And what's interesting about this, and Steve, we've got about two minutes left here, is that this has been coming from the left to the right. I mean, this is why we make such a big deal about this, because it killed our friend. But this kid seems to fit in a different sort of paradigm here.
Speaker 7: So well, just like we saw there was a pattern as I was coming of age politically where postmodernism infested the left and then the like a swarm of locusts. Once it had corrupted that entire crop and consumed it, it then started seeping into some of the right as well.
Speaker 5: We're now seeing this with nihilism.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 7: So nihilism in and of itself is a fundamentally demonic ideology, right, But again, I mean, most demonic ideologies behave in the marketplace of ideas like locusts, and locusts are never satiated, They just consume until the crop is gone and then just find the new crop. And that's kind of how this works out in the ideologically. And so we're now starting to see some of this black pilling kind of nihilism emerge within within our side too, particularly amongst a cachet of our young men. And the thing that we have to always remember about Marxist ideologies is everything they do, say and think, everything is to accomplish two goals more power and more control. And so as Blake is pointing out of cynically winking and nodding to some of these nihilistic elements. You know, it's okay to you know, how many you know, eggs do a crack in order to make an omelet kind of a thing. It's just collateral damage. If it gives them the power and control they want, they'll go with it. And the only thing they want that they won't be for is won't give them the power and control that they want.
Speaker 2: I think that's I think that's well said Steve. I you know, I really hope and I think this is one of Charlie's enduring legacies. I hope it endures, which is that you know, if you see the polling, a lot of this nihilism seemed to be on the left, the assassination culture, this mangionism was coming from the left. And meanwhile, young men on the right wanted to get married, to have families, they wanted to have a good job. I mean, we saw that at that NBC poll just before we lost Charlie. And so I just hope that what you're way, you know, you're sounding the alarm here. Charlie sounded the alarm about this nihilism creeping into the right. We have to fight it. We have to present an alternative. We have to present a faith based alternative. I believe as well, and I think your I think your message is well made, Steve, that gen X boomers, older millennials, we have to present that alternative version of events of reality that they can you know. And and by the way, we have to we have to make sure they can buy homes. I mean, we have to be nation building here at home. I hope that message gets through Steve Days. Thank you so much, my friend. It's always a pleasure having you. We'll see against it.
Speaker 5: You bet, guys, God bless
Speaker 6: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com.