Speaker 1: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies, cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin.
Speaker 2: It's the Alex Marlowe Show. It is the Alex marlow Show. And I am glad you're here, but not in the room with me because I smell like smoke and I did not get a pulled pork or brisket out of this. We had a great cigar night here in Chicago meeting with listeners. It did an amazing event out here with the Salem affiliate and it just fantastic stuff. Got hang out with Dan and Sean Thompson, who are a couple of the hosts out here who are just really super smart guys. They're a funny yin and yang because Dan is very i would say, stoic and a little more of a i'll call them an intellectual, more of an egghead, and then Sean comes off as a real raw rouser, but Shawn is sneaky smart, and so it really does. It really is kind of fun because the great vibes great to interact with the audience, and so if you ever hear one of these things where I'm showing up in person. It really is a pleasure to go see some of view. Some of you bought some books. I got to sign some books. That was really nice. But a great conversation, and thanks a lot to everyone for hosting me, and we got to celebrate right away. Though it is a bittersweet celebration because the podcast space is about to get a little more crowded because Thomas Massey is leaving the Congress. What is the over under on he starts. Let's say he startsero point five podcasts in the next six months. Guys in La take bets. Who is taking the under on that? For Thomas Massey. He will be in the podcast space, he will be in podcast as Dan, He'll be interviewing Tucker and Fuentes in no time to book it. Take that to the bank. I am willing to empty my bank account on that bet right now. But it is a joyous event. I never liked them. I never liked them, always thought mass he was a grandstander. I opened the show yesterday talking about how I was hoping you would lose. I tried to have a lot more nuanced than that in my coverage at Brightbart News. But I just watched a guy transform before our eyes from this sort of quirky, oddball libertarian nerd who was so focused on his principles to being a smug, sanctimonious jerk who was living to destroy Trump and Trump's movement for the sake of online clout. That's what I saw. I think a lot of you we started to resonate with you because he was seen as someone who was really fluent in the Constitution, someone who was maybe destined to be someone who mixes things up in Washington, someone who was a really strong crack record during COVID fighting for individual liberty, and then all of a sudden, over time he just decided he would get this glow up, which I found very off putting. His wife died and he was back on the daily market. He instantly married someone half his age right away, which is again, there are circumstances where I could understand it. I don't know his personal story. I know it looks odd. But all of a sudden, he's got a beard, he's got a fantastic haircut, he doesn't have glasses anymore. And at the same time, he goes from sort of lovable quirky guy that you might see. We all have a guy like that from high school who we kind of liked to trying to be the coolest guy in Washington all of a sudden, and it just never worked for me. It never worked for me because it always felt like it was designed to chase clout, it was not designed to defend the Constitution. With the biggest tell being, as I opened the show yesterday, the biggest heel being his opposition for the Big Beautiful Bill, The Big Beautiful Bill, one Big beautiful Bill. Why because it was too tough on immigration enforcement. So that was the main thing. So that that was why he stood up to the BBB. The one thing Trump wanted during his transition during the end of the campaign, he said flat out, and I gotta tell you, he'd to get me on board with this. I was kind of thinking, maybe we should do a couple of bills, knock out the easy stuff quick, maybe have a little more time to debate some of the more challenging stuff. I didn't know for sure what was the best move. But Trump knew right out of the gate for sure we're doing one big bill. And MASSI says, no, I'm not going to go for that because I know best not all the voters who democratically elected President Trump so obnoxious, so annoying, and it's just been a matter of time before his voters were going to see through that he was not a guy of deep principle. He was a guy who wanted to chase clout who He was a guy who wanted to put himself above the future of the Republic, to the point where he was teeming more with the new never Trump erst the people who think that Trump is wrong on everything because of Israel and because Trump doesn't agrees with Israel on seeing Iran as a threat. That's really what it comes down to. Trump never does the bidding of Israel, but he agrees with Israel that iron is a major threat and is an existential threat. So because Trump agrees with Israel on that, Massey drags him online constantly and he cozies up to the rest of podcast to stan the people who have a lot of popularity with clicks and downloads and let's be honest, foreign bots as well, and using those people to try to boost your numbers on X. Everyth A very strong day for people who believe X the everything app is not real life. Twitter is not real life. This is a debate that I have constantly, and I don't know what side I'm on. There's some days where I do feel like your online persoda is actually more important. It's more you, it's more realistic than your natural, tactile, physical self. Sometimes I feel like a lot more people feel like the real world does exist in the virtual space, and you're cost playing, you're LARPing, you're pretending when you're out in nature, or you're having dinner with family, or you're exercising and things like that. That's the performance, and the real stuff is what happens online. And now a very strong case to be made that actually real life is real life because the voters were able to see through what not as much of the Internet could see through with Massy and I love to see it. So him buying to be an influencer, let him go be an influencer. That's fine. We'll have to put up with a bunch of his podcasts. But overall, a huge victory for President Trump, who just continues to rack up wins. If you think about Indiana, that's a major one where Trump all these Republicans going against Trump's redistricting plan, and most of them are out of jobs now or are about to be out of jobs, and trust me, the rest of them will all go down. We saw Cassidy who in Louisiana go down third in primary vote. Brad Raffinsberger, who really is one of the bad guys of a lot of my research in the past. He even really bad. It's a he appears in several of my books, including Breaking the News, my first book where I do a deep dive on the twenty twenty election. Really bad guy out of Georgia. He went down and his primary, A guy who stopped a lot of what Trump wants to do. So crossing Trump is still not a good move. Trump has a lot of earned trust amongst real conservative Republican voters. Big thing, big thing to note, South Carolina is going to redistrict and get Republicans one more seat. The James Clyburn seat is going to go away. It's going to go become a Republican seat. All this is good. We need to continue to rack up the score. Don't have literal Nazis like Graham Platner running the country, which is what the Democrat side is. Noteworthy that Massey largely defended online by actual Democrats. This is Roe Kanna, who is an extremely irritating Democrat who never cared about Epstein at all until five minutes ago. When you realize you get hurt Trump, Let's play cut seventeen.
Speaker 3: Please, gentlemen, My good friend Thomas Massey lost tonight. I'm angered by the smears on his character. He lost because he had the guts to take on the Epstein class. He lost because he had the guts to stand up against the war in Iran. He worked with me to pass the most consequential and popular piece of bipartisan legislation in recent history, in the Epstein Transparency Act. Many young voters under fifty voted for him. He was winning them by over thirty points. And today I say, you may not have a home in the Trump coalition, but there is a new generation a populist Democrat, and we welcome you.
Speaker 2: So the inviteum to the Democrat Party. Fine, good, good, go be a Democrat. Fine, then we'll get clarity. Just the never Trump crowd that lives online is just we talk about them way more than they deserve. And just the fact that the guy who is sniveling sad about Massy is a Democrat. It's very noteworthy because Democrats felt wrong. They do all the time, even the ones we like. We don't like Rocanic because he is one of the Epstein performance artists. He's one of the biggest Epstein performance artists. Imaginable. We come back from the break, what I'm going to get into with Massy. I'm going to prove to you with examples of the smugness and sanctimoniousness of which he just completely pivoted his persona to being a iconoclastic guy who a lot of people rooted for, I think because they thought that he had an identity that they liked, completely pivoting his identity to something different. This is a lesson to you. In the authentic age. The new Thomas Massey is inauthentic, is a cloud chaser. It is something that is slicker. The older Thomas Massey was more likable, but he broke into a spontaneous rant against the Jews on Fox News that was really interesting. He continued to mock Jews during his concessions spiece the least classy thing imaginable. All of these things are why people like the Democrats that are increasingly going anti Semitic. Remember, they're embracing an actual Nazi endorsed by the Obama podcast pros endorsed by Elizabeth Warren, endorsed by Bernie Sanders. They all are forgiving the literal Nazi who also makes self love import a potty bathrooms because he's turned on by the blue liquid in there. That's Graham Platner. That's where the Democrats are at, and they're ready. They're ready to get Thomas Massey on board. But I don't think he's gonna do it. I don't think he's remember president because I think he's gonna go to the podcast community. I think he's gonna end up there. But anyway, I think that's great stuff and I'm happy about it, and I got more when we come back. But I gotta tell you about Incognitate. This is something I'm doing to get my data offline. It's why get so many spam calls. It is making me vulnerable to all sorts of different attacks. Your personal information is valuable, far more accessible than you realize. And every time you shop online, your data is being harvest is being collected and then gets packaged sold the data brokers. And so I've team with incogny, it works quietly in the background to wipe your personal information, their personal data from the search sites that are out there. You've seen all your stuff online if you start hard now for yourself, it's out there. Shouldn't be out there. Data brokers get that info. They're hidden databases that you probably don't even know exist. And in Cogniti is busy removing my name right now. They're doing it right now from hundreds of databases. And they don't stop there. They keep sending follow up requests. They stay on it, so you're all your data does get removed, protecting you from spam, scams, real digital threats. Remember, they can't scam you if they can't find you, so you've got to take your personal data back. It's easy to do. Go to incognit. I n co g n I that's how it's spelled. Gets sixty percent off their regular price when you use my last name Marlow incogniti dot com slash Marlow sixty percent off i ncog ni dot com slash Marlow. Use Marlow for sixty percent off with incogny. If you've ever felt like you can't make a difference in the pro life cause, I completely understand. After all, the other side has the media, money and momentum. They seem to have it all. What do we have on our side? Truth? Truth, That is a baby, not a clumpass elves, and truth can beat their lie if it can just be heard. That's why Preborn provides free ultrasounds to girls and women. When a young woman in an unplanned pregnancy sees her baby on that ultrasound screen and here's your baby's heartbeat, it doubles the chance that she'll choose life. Two hundred and eighty dollars can help save ten babies. Or maybe you want to give twenty eight dollars a month, less than a dollar a day to help save a baby a month, all year long. A fifteen thousand dollars gift will provide a complete ultrasound machine that will save thousands of babies for years and years to come. You beat the lie by sharing the truth today. Call eight three three eight five zero baby that's eight three three eight five zero two two nine, or click on the Preborn banner at Alexmarlow dot com. Yeah, I was looking back at some of our reporting on ROCNNA. The Democrat is embracing Thomas Massey. He wants to tear down ICE, defund it, limit funding for it. He wants the billionaire well taxed out in California because we're not taxed enough those of us who live out here and come up with more ways to tax us. And even though he's in the Congress for ten years, he just started talking about the Epstein files over the last few months, and now he's talking about Trump with it. And he's Thomas Massey's best friend. Okay, here's these are the clips I wanted to play for you regarding Massy. I think are very essential to hear, and I'm fired up to play these ones for you. First of all, this is him on Fox yesterday. And notice where Massey takes this conversation. This one is cut. What is this? This is sixteen.
Speaker 4: Mariom Aidelson has spent so much money on my election. Have to scale down that ballroom that she was paying for.
Speaker 5: And she was.
Speaker 2: Born in Israel.
Speaker 4: The Republican Jewish Coalition and the American Israel Public Affairs Committee have spent millions of dollars in this race on a guy that's never showed up for a single debate. They think they can buy Kentuckians. They think they can buy this seat because they tried to buy my vote and I wouldn't sell it, and they're finding out it's real expensive. And what they're going to find out is they can't afford to buy this seat in Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Well they did, I guess whatever if that's what it was, but so did Trump. Trump got it too. But anyway, here's the point. The question. They are nothing to do with Israel or who's buying what seat or whatever. Nothing the atolsins. He was mostly just about the race. And then that's where Massy immediately took it. He immediately took it to the place where he's trying to smear a Jewish donor, even though the race was flooded with money from all different sides all over the world, and Massi's donor list is not completely clean. There's all sorts of people with all sorts of nefarious reasons that are a lot less pure of heart than Miriam Madleson that are donating his campaign as well. So he's definitely not a glasshouse on this. But just know that there was no context there for him to bring up Jewish people, and j just goes on the air and he just does that. And if this is new to him, that there's money in politics, and that people who see a guy who walks around constantly complaining about Israel and Jews and you're someone who cares about about the Jews, a newsflash for eventually, former Congressman Massy, you're gonna get money funneled into your campaign for that reason. So you walk around smear in the Jews. There's gonna be a lot of Jews you're gonna donate against your campaign, and you're not a victim of that. That's how democracy works. It's what democracy looks like. All right, This is from his concession speech, cuts out in place.
Speaker 4: I would have come out sooner, but I had to call my opponent and concede, and it took a while to find ed Gal Ryan and tel Aviv.
Speaker 2: Okay, pause, So you see his face. So you see his face there, and he's got a good haircut, he's got a good beer, he's got a sharp suit. Now he doesn't have the mop of hair, he doesn't have the big glasses, and he doesn't have the sort of red bulbous face anymore, because he's got the look crafted and all of a sudden those jokes start looking really smug, don't they that We're not gonna come out and be classy. We're not gonna say, look, I stood for what I should for. President Trump rejected it. A lot of people with other interests that are not my priorities rejected it. They got involved in the race, and ultimately the people of Kentucky voted against me. And you know what, I'm gonna live to fight another day. This won't be the last you hear from me. And I wish my opponent the best. None of that, None of that. It's all We're gonna mock Jews. We're to mock Israel. We're gonna mock Trump. It's just so smug, so sanctmonious. I very low threshold for sanctimoniousness, I really do. So that's what's important to note is that that's what's going on here, and this is what democracy looks like. I have a funny clip because Michelle Obama now is talking about democracy and I just love when the talking boys get passed down just to check in how things are going. This is her on something called the Talk Easy podcast. Let's play cut twenty one.
Speaker 6: As a citizen when Donald Trump wins in twenty sixteen and twenty twenty four. How did you're thinking about the country you live in?
Speaker 2: Change?
Speaker 6: Did it change by the passage of time?
Speaker 7: I mean, I was deeply, deeply disappointed. But my my husband is such a good person to have for context and clarity, and he's right that outcome had as much to do with people's pain and confusion about where they are in their lives. You know, we you know, we haven't completed the assignment of actualizing this democracy. And it works and then a lot of times and for a lot of people it doesn't.
Speaker 2: We haven't completed the assignment of actualizing this democracy. Is that at Alzheimer or what? Sometimes democracy works, sometimes it doesn't. So now she doesn't love democracy? One thing that is just such a delight from all this though, Remember that she's on the fat shot, or they're called the skinny shot. Now, remember she was in charge of our kids' school lunch program and we had NonStop dialogue about how great her arms are. And now she's on the fat shot, the skinny shot. She always looks so depressed. But then again, if I was married to Barack Obama probably be depressed too. Do we got to get out of here, Sean and I out of time for this segment. I got to internalize the clock here. Yes, I've got five seconds left to tell you that when we come back, we have so much more to get into on The Marlow Show, and I hope you stay with me. You're right back. Do you actually know what your bank supports or what your money is helping fund For a lot of people, That's become a real question over the last few years. That's part of the reason I've partnered with three sixteen Financial. It's an online bank built for people who want their banking to align with their values without over complicating things. One thing I respect about what they're doing is pretty simple. They commit ten percent of their profits to value based ministries and organizations. That's not something they highlight occasionally. It's how they're structured and beyond that, this is just a great banking option, no monthly fees, free atm access nationwide, and super competitive interest rates. If you want to check them out, go to bank three sixteen dot com. Banking services are provided by three sixteen Financial, a division of premise bank member FDIC. Now MAGA feels solid today, Trump's on a generational runner right now. Indian Republican Party has been completely demol all thanks to their opposition to redistricting in favor of Republicans. We got the Virginia Map, which of course got overturned by the Supreme Court. John Cornin is likely going to be out now that Trump's got his endorsement behind Ken Paxton, who I will have on the show either live show with the podcast the next couple of days working it out with his scheduler. Now Bill Cassidy's out, and then now we've got Thomas Massey gone. It just a really big run for President Trump, and it's just a friendly reminder that Trump is maga. That's how I started my remarks yesterday here shout out AM five sixty the Answer in Chicago hosting me today and having a nice time, a very nice time. And one of the reasons why I think the Democrats are struggling so much is because I think they officially now have too much range. They're too rangey. The party's got too much. They don't stand for anything. It's too much range. First of all, you've got Graham Plattner. I can't help but think that maybe I'm Graham Plattner's type. Can I tell you why I've got three different types of blue on today. I got blue jacket, I got blue tie, I got blue shirt, all different shades of blue. And you know, whenever Platner smell blue in the port of body, he must use self pleasure right away. He is no discipline, obviously, guys, no discipline because he can't stop posting horrible stuff on Reddit, and he can't stop any Nazi tattoos. I guess maybe he could stop. He stopped the one, but one's a lot. In the realm of Nazi tattoos. One definitely constitutes as a lot. Some more remarks, by the way, surface via Fox News about him talking about a far left Democrat and sand It candidate, Graham Plattner. The way Fox raises it up made fun of a Purple Heart recipient Private First Class Tad Daniels after he took incoming fire from the Taliban, saying the dumb mother effort didn't deserve to live so remarkably classy guy from Platiner. Platner sent out his campaign manager to try to defend him, rubbing one out in the bathroom in the porta body because he was turned on by the blue he went to MS Now, of course, I'm pre laughing up fifteen guys.
Speaker 7: And he's got some issues in his past that have been ugly.
Speaker 8: How is he going to be able to deal with that in a general election against Susan Collins, who has proven to be a survivor.
Speaker 9: I think that people are really hungry for candidates who aren't politicians, who are real people, working class people who understand the realities that the average American is facing right now, and they understand that when real people run for office, that embodies the good parts of it also embodies the realities of people who've lived real life.
Speaker 2: The reality of being super horned up and the only private place is a is a loaded stall at a port a potty. He's not a real person. This guy's completely He's a total one off. He's a trust fund guy who cosplays as a working class guy, the oyster farmer with a Nazi tattoo and hugely odd sexual predilections who doesn't believe all women. By the way, so that's a lot of range, and does credit to this guy for going out there with this straight face and trying to defend this. I don't want to get too giggly, though, it's almost too funny. Guy, I don't like the giggly podcast. You guys all have one in your feed where the hosts start giggling before they've even made a point. Just the nature of them turning on the mics they start laughing is not a great look, and so I apologize. I apologize to the audience for that. But I'm saying some funny stuff. So there's a platin on that side. Now, I want to introduce you to James tallerco. We got President Trump's endorsement of Ken Paxton, which I got to break live in the show yesterday. Was super fun. Love Kim Paxton, and he'll be going up assuming he beats John Cornyn in the primary, which I assume you will. James Tallerrico is the AstroTurf Democrat candidate who's a guy who uses his Christianity does he takes the Lord and sameon bank, he uses his Christianity, try to justify deeply anti Bible principles. And he apparently is a girlfriend. But let's see if you guy believe Hile's play cut two.
Speaker 7: Please.
Speaker 6: The biggest question, not even close, The most popular question that we got asked is are you single. Are you single? So you have a girlfriend?
Speaker 10: I do?
Speaker 11: Many years I do, and she is She is my rock, she is my best friend. I don't know if I could have gotten through the last six months of this crazy race if if she hadn't been by my side. So yeah, thanks for asking about about her as well.
Speaker 6: Do you want kids one day? What? What do you what can you share with us about it?
Speaker 11: Well, now you sound like my mom asking what I'm when I'm going to give her another grand baby?
Speaker 6: I definitely do. I definitely do want to have kids one day.
Speaker 11: You know, it's kind of hard in the middle of this campaign to think, you know, the next week ahead, certainly hard to think that far in advance, but it's definitely something that I want to do one day.
Speaker 2: That's the Jamie Kerrn Lima podcast, who's a popular author with some people. I don't know what to say. That's the cringe factor of that is just through the absolute ceiling. Do any of you believe a word that he's saying. There is someone who got in the bright bart comments when we pointed out that video, saying that quote, I have a girlfriend, but you wouldn't have heard of her. She goes to a different school. It's sort of he doesn't he won't give the name, won't talk about anything about their relationship other than that she's his rock, and he apparently wants to be a us enitor and just just to have a completely anonymous girlfriend who is no name and never shows up in photos, and his girlfriend of several years, even though we're just hearing about her just now. All of it strikes me as very odd and performative. That's just me. That's my take on it. And I'll note this also because when I'm talking about ranging the Democrat Party, there's another Democrat, my favorite Democrat is coming back to the four and that is Hunter Biden, the only interesting Democrat, the only interesting Biden. And he is now out there. He is put out a tweet. He's back on Twitter. I think he tweeted in the past. I think this is him. He says, I'm Hunter Biden and you've never actually heard from me, and this is to tease. He's doing The Candice Owens podcast, so one of the top anti Jewish podcasts on Earth. The podcast dedicated to destroying Charlie Kirk's family and Charlie Kirk's legacy of Turning Point USA trying to destroy his organization that he built and make life miserable for his family. That's the main point of that show. And so Hunter will be on that show, and no doubt they'll be talking about all sorts of exciting things, and we will provide highlights for you on the show. I can't wait. It's give me great content. Hunter actually is always interesting, very smart person, I believe, and obviously deeply troubled. But the issue is not that we've never heard from him. You might recall that we have an entire laptop of all of Hunter's thoughts, all of his ideas, all his predilections, all documented. In fact, we've heard from Hunter quite a bit. So it's not that we haven't heard from him. It's that we think that his family was running a very corrupt grift machine, and Hunter himself was doing all sorts of probably illegal international business deals, some of which he definitely still has a stake into this day. So that's the main thing we'd like to know about from Hunter. But I got a feeling that's not going to be the subject of the conversation. But also a lot of people getting in the comments on that tweet pointing out that that you've never heard from me, Hunter says. But Hunter's daughter is maybe never heard from him. So recall that he has a daughter that he's completely abandoned, won't even pay the child support, try to get out of it at every turn. So a scumbag, but an interesting scumbag. And I can't wait for that interview. Okay. Adding to the range, let's hear from Hakeem Jeffries, who's the leader of the Democrat Party in the Congress at this time. He will not tone down the violent rhetoric. Cut eighteen. Please.
Speaker 12: I guess part of how wey is House Democrats view this moment. Either MAGA extremists are going to break the country or we're going to break them, and our goal is to break them. We will defeat them. We have to beat them electorally, and then we have to break their spirit because of the extremism that's being unleased on the American people. That's completely and totally unacceptable.
Speaker 2: So I have been fun in the show to this point, but let's take this on seriously. We have to defeat them electorally, and then we have to break their spirits. Do any of you feel comfortable with this or shall I say, do you feel uncomfortable with this? As Americans? Is that really the objective. It's not to win people over to our side. It's not to have the most convincing arguments. It is not to prove the American people that we're the most competent, we're the best at governance. No, it's to defeat the opponent and then to break their spirit. These are Americans who are paying your tax base. These are Americans who you meet at the carpool line at school, and you meet at church, and you meet a use sports, and you run into a ballgames. And we're not just going to beat them. We're going to break their spirit, and then we're going to have them go back to work and then send you know, thirty seven percent of their money to me so I can spend it as the leader of the Congress. I just I don't find it. That's not a particularly American sentiment. It's just not. And even though that there is a threshold I guess where people are truly dishonest, truly evil, pro violent, I get it, But how much of the Magma movement actually is that eight people, twenty people, maybe maybe a couple hundred people. It's not a lot of people. So I just find that as the leader of the Democrat Party, and they don't view that as a problem. There's not gonna be anyone on the left who's going to put their hand up today and say, hey man, we get to tone that down. And it's not really working for us. Also, this is exactly why Donald Trump won last time, is because these exact things, these comments that plus transgender for everyone. So they don't make any adjustments. They don't back off any of their bad ideas. They're starting to back off climate change right now, which has been fun to watch, but they really don't back off any of their worst ideas. I got more. Here's Primilajaiapaul. We grabbed this one in bright part. We caught this one. This is really fascinating. Cut nineteen.
Speaker 10: Jailing over seventy thousand people every single night in immigrant incarceration facilities, regardless of immigration status, US citizens, legal permanent residents, people with valid visas, every single night, seventy thousand people. There was recently a study put out by the Cato Institute that said that the Trump administration has cracked down on legal immigration twice as much as on undocumented immigration. So Let's be clear that this is an attempt to rid us of all immigrants, regardless of immigration status. Immigration is, in many ways, in my view, a testing ground. If you can get away with this for immigrants, then you can extend it to all people.
Speaker 2: Jatvans had a great line, I think it was yesterday or just the day before, where he said that we value wage growth more than immigration, and that's it. We're not anti immigrant. And it's such a lie. It's a nefarious lie that primil Ajipol suggesting that people who are in the MAGA movement, who want no ellegal immigration and who want Americans put first, is that now we're all of a sudden anti immigrant, and I do think that actually creates bigger anti immigrant sentiment. This is at the Muslim Public Affairs Council, and she intends to chair the Judiciary Immigration sub Committee if the Democrats win in November. Why one of my constomer frains on the show is that the stakes are very, very very high that we stay engaged, and that's why we need to do away with Thomas Masters of the world, the people who are trying to take away from the Republican agenda and from the Cassidies of the world who are trying to take away from the MAGA agenda from the right, or at least loosely part of the right. That's a real distraction. We're talking about someone who will go out and flat out say that we are going to demoralize the spirits of our political opponents at Keem Jeffreyes and now saying that Trump is now deporting legal immigrants, which he's not. He was going to extend deportations to all people. It's completely false. All we want is no more law law breaking period. We're law and order people. We want a border, and we want Americans prioritize over illegal aliens. We want to see Americans have wage growth, especially when inflation continues. We have too much inflation right now. A lot of this is around more related. One of the best ways to deal with that is to make sure Americans wages are going up. And you don't do that by importing a bunch of Democrat voters. That's the honest truth. But she doesn't one to give us credit for any of those thoughts. When it's insecure. You guys know what I'd like to do. I like to get myself some precious metals. And if you're watching what's happening in a ran right now, you already know that isn't another headline. This is a potential turning point because when you have conflicts that break out them a least oil moves first and everything follows the first index. I check every day, how's oil doing? It's my number one. You should be the S and P. Now I'm checking oil first. This is why because gas prices go up, shipping costs spike, and suddenly your dollar doesn't go as far. We've seen this all before, and that's why banks like JP Morgan Bank of America are forecasting higher gold and silver prices ahead. Central banks are buying gold. Real question is are you positioned properly? Are you positioned for what comes next? Regardless of what it is. If you're thinking about gold or silver, there's only one partner in the game I trust. That's Lear Capital. Because they're educators. They teach you all about it. They teach you the best place is to put your money where it's gonna go, how it's gonna grow. They've been leading on this front for thirty years. They got three billion trusted transactions, eight plus better business Bureau rating twenty four hour satisfaction guarantee. You guys know the drill here, Lear Capital is the partners. You got eight hundred nine nine two cho two five five eight hundred nine nine to two Q two five five, or you get to Lear alex dot com. But call right now eight hundred nine nine to two cho choo five to five. All right, big thank you to Greg Evan, Sean McConnell, Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick Lock, Garrett Shaley, Matt Sibel, junior producer, Ricky Misty Callahan, John Cassio, Daniel West. And then also we got some folks here at AM five sixty the answer. Eric is helping out, Josh is helping out a lot of cool people. And I've been treated very nicely here in the Chicago area, So thank you. I gotta tell you the number one comment I got yesterday Preston and Flash with the listeners was we need more hours, we need more hours. And I said, I've been passively aggressively saying that on the show, and they say it's time to get really aggressive. I got a lot more stuff today, but you know what, there's always tomorrow show. There's always the Marlowe podcast feed as well other stuff I got to touch on. Barney Frank's died passed away, the Democrat congressman, a trailblazer and gay rights as well as a openly gay congressman. But for us of Breitbart, he will always be the guy who was the principal architect of the housing crisis and something that I wouldn't let him live down very quickly. But is worth noting that that is his main legacy, aside from I can't get out of my head that Rush limbab when he would do those songs, he had a song it was it, Paul Shanklin was that the guy would do them. He did a song where he would call Barney Frank the banking Queen and it was set to ABBA's Dancing Queen. And I can't believe Rush got away with that. I can't believe he got on the air, because you know, queen slang for homosexual mail, and I just I can't believe Rush got away with that. And we get a I kind of like Abbat gets a lot of spins in the marlow household, mostly sort of kid friendly stuff, and whenever I hear dancing Queen, I hear banking Queen, I think of Barney Frank and so that will be his legacy and we can all thank Rushla Mo for that. But in all seriousness, God rest his soul, and I hope he finds eternal peace. Next up, I want to mention for all of you, we got some good news. I may have jumped the gun in this a little bit. Last week. I suggested that President Trump was going to indict Raoul Castro, and I reported on the show as if it was a fact. I was told it was happening, and it didn't happen right away, and I was kind of thinking, did I misleave the audience? Do I need to do a correction? Could this be one where I have to go to Dennis's Chastiseman's facilities that he built at the Glendale Studios. And I don't have to because it's happening. It's happening right now. So he isn't going to be indiced to Raul Castro if he hasn't already. This is, in general, is a good thing. The foreign intervention right now, at this point in the election cycle, is very risky politically, but overall, this is something that Cuba is in our hemisphere, and they are constantly threatening to America, and we have a major base there and Cuba partners a lot with Russia, they partner a lot with China, is a critical military base. We've got a Cuba and it is just not something that we can trifle with. And when you've a guy who has oppressed his own people, who has attacked Americans over the years, and is part of a truly evil communist dictatorial regime that is literally in our backyard, or I guess in a pond next do our yard, if you want to be more literal about it, this seems like a positive development for me, and I congratulate the President on that move, and let's see how it plays out. So I like him going around the world and taking out some of the bad guys and putting them on notice, because I think this is it's just good parenting. Trump's got a million kids. But you can't have people, particularly in our hemisphere, running around, getting in all sorts of trouble and then have no consequences for them, because that will tell them they can continue to behave in the way that they behave. So taking out Maduro, taking out Castro, these are very good things to do, and taking out the iatolas as well is a good thing in general. All Right, we'll do a semi palack leanser to wrap things up. We all know that Stephen Colbert Show is circling the drain. They're kicking him off the air. And he said some very amusing, I would say, ways that he's trying to conduct the last few days of his broadcast. He brought Daily Show former host or current I don't know whatever. John Stewart's up to, popular left wing comedian was on the Colbert Show. I think Stewart kind of gave Colbert a start on The Daily Show. And I thought this clip was beyond belief. Cut fourteen plays.
Speaker 8: The day, Oh people, close your eyes and dream, the day that the electorate in this great nation we call home reputings this putrid administration.
Speaker 13: The day that that happens, my brother, my brother, there will be and I mean this, the day.
Speaker 5: That that happens, there will be a joyful noise from the bowels of this great country that will make Hungary's repudiation of Orbon look like an Amish Sabbath.
Speaker 2: So this is all rehearsed, and what's interesting to me about this is this is just just horrendous writing. It's not funny at all, obviously, but it's the the repudiating the putrid administration. I means nothing more on the nose than that. And then there's gonna be a joyful noise from the bowels of this great country, like passing gas like a toot, as Dennis Brager would say it, Like that's like we're gonna fart when this happens, when we repudiate Trump who wrote this for him? And he goes out there and this is how Colbert is rerouting out his show. Look, it's an encouraging day. It's a happy day to be maga. This is what the left is reduced to, just all sorts of rage. They can't even write jokes anymore. And then you've got Thomas Massey, the grand standard. The public saw through him and now he's out good stuff. I hope you've a much more a lot more days like this. Shout out AM five sixty the answer, Thanks everyone for listening and watching. Go in peace, to love and serve the Lord.