Speaker 1: Life Audio.
Speaker 2: Hi there, and welcome to the Praying Christian Women podcast. I'm Jamie Hampton and today I am really excited to have a special guest with us. We have Sarah Fox with us today. Sarah is a graduate of Liberty University. She has an MS in Criminal Justice in forensic Psychology. She's an alumna of the King's College with a BA in Politics, Philosophy and Economics with a pre law miner So she does all the things and she's also the host of the Rough Edges podcast. Most importantly, Sarah shares about her own story, her own struggles with mental health, with her journey, her healing journey, her faith journey, and really the intersection between faith and mental illness, which is so needed. So, Sarah, thank you for being here. I just can't thank you enough for being willing and courageous enough to just share so transparently all of what you're going through have been through because it's needed, it's so needed. So thank you for being here. We really are excited to talk with you.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, we like to ask all of our guests before we get into our actual conversation, what is your favorite prayer closet, So it's in air quotes because it could be an actual closet, it could be a room, it could be something off the wall, like you know, outside or somewhere even crazier. So where do you like to meet with God?
Speaker 3: I love to meet with God in my room and I usually turn on like a sunset lamp has like a nice like purple aura because I love purple, and I have my journal and my Bible and it's just a time where I could just decompress and really speak to Him.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Lighting is so important to me too. I have problems with like bright fluorescent lighting. My husband can't stand it because in our kitchen we have like kind of dim are like little round lights that you can adjust, and then we have like the big blasting lights, and he always comes on and flips on the big lights.
Speaker 1: He's like, why do you like to work in the dark.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, it's it's ambiance. But yeah, I love that. Well, for listeners who don't know your story, can you just kind of start from the beginning and share about your story, so you know, like when did you meet the Lord?
Speaker 1: When did you become a believer?
Speaker 3: Yes, so I grew up in a Christian household, and so I met the Lord at a very young age, like around nine years old. And from there God has just been showing up in ways that I can't even begin to describe, like He's been such a faithful God and I in my journey. I recently got diagnosed with bipolar disorder in January of twenty twenty one, and that was really where a crisis of faith started because I wanted to know why God would allow it to happen. I was angry at God, and for many months there was this tug of war going on on the inside where I felt like God. I knew God was with me, but I also was like wrestling with the fact that He would allow this to happen. And so given that I had the bipolar diagnosis, I was able to not only find a regimen that worked for me in terms of like medication and getting to stability, but also I was able to have a renewed sense of faith in God where He became real to me in such a new way, and I was able to not only understand that my faith is what drives the hope that I have, to be able to really understand how to deal with mental health. But it also showed me that no matter what season of life that I'm in, God is my anchor and he keeps me grounded in no matter what type of time that I'm having.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I feel like when we face difficult times, we have kind of this like one or the other response to it. I think as Christians we either like are just so angry and so confused and so frustrated that we turn away from God, or we're so angry and so frustrated and so confused we kind of like turn into Him and just kind of beat our fists into his chest until he gives us answers. What do you think, Like did you ever have a temptation to just leave your faith and to just say I'm out? Like either he doesn't care or maybe he's not even there, Like, what are your thoughts on kind of how that process worked for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I actually he did have a time. It was after my grandfather passed away where I was really wrestling with the grief and also wondering how a good God could just keep allowing all these things to happen. And it felt like a pile up from being diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and then having a death in the family and then other personal issues going around surrounding that. So it felt like a very tumultuous time, and I was so close to saying, God, I'm hanging this up, like you don't really care about me. There's so much going on. But even in the midst of those feelings, I understood that God can handle them. A lot of the times we think that God can't handle distress and the emotions that come up with when we doubt him, but he can and he does understand and what we're going through. And so that's what kept me going in the faith, like understanding that God does know about my issues and he does know how to be there in the midst of them, even when I don't want to talk to him, even when I feel like he's just not responding in the way that I would like. I know that He can understand my emotions and that he could be able to provide whether it's through somebody else or whether it's through a worship song, or whether it's through a message something to get me back on track. And so that's one of the things that I value about my relationship with God.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of just being known, even in the midst of the hard things, knowing that He knows you. And what would you say to someone like, as a first step if they're listening right now and they're going through something or some things that are just unspeakably hard and they're tempted to walk away, or maybe they've walked away and they just you know, came across this by chance or you know, through divine providence, Like, what would you advise them as a first step to take in the midst of the pain, to at least like move in a direction toward allowing God back into their life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would definitely say it's never too late to turn back to God. I think, especially if you did walk away from God, there's almost that feeling that you can never go back and you can go back. Especially with the story of the prodigal Son. I love that story so much because in that story, for those who are not familiar, there was a younger son who wanted his inheritance, and he squandered his inheritance and thought that he couldn't go back to his father. And when he did eventually go back, his father was there to welcome him with open arms and to say welcome back, like my son was lost but now he's found. And it's such a beautiful depiction of God's love towards us that even when we turn away, he is there to welcome us back with open arms. So I would tell that person it's never too late to turn back, and God is waiting for you. He is always there for you to return to him, and so don't be afraid to turn back because it's never too late.
Speaker 1: I love that and that story.
Speaker 2: The interesting thing to me is the other brother was so mad that his dad took his other brother back, and that just shows like we read the story and we're like, okay, he did all these things, but the extent of the insult that that was to his family and to his father, I mean, he didn't just go off and party for a little bit and come back like it was a very grave insult and sin. And the response to that brother I think should remind us how gravely that son had sinned against his father, and yet he was just welcomed back with those open arms. And I think we can be both of those people. I think there's a part of us that's that other brother saying you don't deserve this, You don't deserve this love. And I just think to be able to talk to that voice and say, Nope, that's not true, it's biblical.
Speaker 1: So thank you for sharing that part of your story.
Speaker 2: If we could rewind a little, can you talk about like the time. So how old were you when you started to notice something was off and not right?
Speaker 3: That's a great question. I would say sixteen years old because in high school I would have a lot of different like ranges of mood, and I thought I was just dealing with depression because when I got depressed, it was a very deep depression, and so I decided to see a therapist. Fast forward in college, and I was actually the first one in my family and my immediate family to go to therapy, and so everybody was wondering, like what's going on, Like are you okay? Like you don't have to speak to a stranger. But I knew deep down that there was something off, especially with the bouts of depression that I was having. And then I would have almost a change where I would go into a hyperactive mode where I would be so happy, so on top of the world, and then I would plummet back down into the depression. So I knew that that wasn't really normal in terms of like an emotional balance. So when I went to therapy, I discovered that I might have a mood disorder, but we didn't know exactly what it was, and at the time, I was a little afraid to go to a psychiatrist. So I was like, you know what, I'm just going to stick it out in therapy and this is working for me, and that's about it. So I really knew that something was wrong in those high school years, but I also attributed it to puberty and the range of emotions that teenagers can experience. That's what I thought was happening. So I don't want to say that I didn't take it seriously, but I was at a point where I was like, I'm not gonna go further and delve into all of this because I just needed the therapy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think you bring up a really good point just even going to therapy, you know. I think that's true for so many of us, and especially in the Christian faith. Like I think there's this stigma, and I thank god it's changing.
Speaker 1: I think the more people speak.
Speaker 2: Out about it, the less of a stigma there is. But there's just this idea, especially in family were you're the first one to go to therapy. What's wrong with you? You don't need therapy, just talk to us. Why are you talking to a stranger? I think that hits the nail on the head. And to even go to therapy was probably huge for you. And then like to take that next step to go to a psychiatrist to maybe pursue medication or diagnosis or whatever like that would be even further into the unknown for the people that.
Speaker 1: Were surrounding you.
Speaker 2: And and so I'm just appreciative that you brought that up because I think in the Christian side of things, there's also this I think maybe like a shame, like, well, why can't you just pray it away? Why can't you just read your Bible more and think good things? You know, whatever is good and noble and pure and excellent and praiseworthy. Just think about that stuff and then you know, kind of manage it through prayer and reading your Bible. Which we don't manage diabetes through that, or high cholesterol or blood pressure or you know. I mean, yes, I always want to make sure people know, well, prayer is the foundation in the backbone of everything. Medication is extra. But I don't think God meant for us to deny all medical interventions and only pray because we're supposed to be praying and it will always make things better because you're involving God. But that permission needs to be given. I think like it's okay to go to therapy, it's okay to pursue a diagnosis and medication and help. So what did that look like for you taking that next step? When did that happen? How long did it take for that to happen.
Speaker 3: So I just want to also to your point, Jamie, that you made earlier about us as Christians not really understanding the gravity of mental health until we get to crisis mode. And I was in that situation where I knew that there was something off. I went to therapy. I was told that it was a mood disorder, but we didn't know exactly what it was, and I just kind of let it sit until I was in crisis mode. And that crisis came through a manic episode. And what that looks like is that you are very incoherent while you're in the episode, and you also feel like you're invincible. You're on top of the world danger is not a thing to you. And you also have like these moments where you're talking extremely fast no one can really keep up. And you also have a decreased need for sleep, so you could sleep for like two hours and wake up feeling refreshed like you slept for eight or nine. And that was what I was experiencing for a couple of weeks. And it was my family that was like, WHOA, what is going on? Like this is a lot that you're going through. What is happening? And so while I was really going through that, my mother, sister, they were the ones that you know, called the ambulance. And that's when I went to the hospital. And it wasn't until I experienced my first hospitalization that I was able to get on medication and get into the right treatment plan and to get to that stage of stability. But I say all this to say that a lot of the times we wait till the crisis happens in order to actually go through with treatment and to even take that first step to get help. And so I would encourage everybody listening not to wait till it gets to crisis mode. Like if you are experiencing something and you feel a little bit off or you're experiencing symptoms. The same way that you would tell your doctor that you're experiencing certain symptoms and that something's off. You can tell a therapist that something is off. You can tell a psychiatrist that's something is off. Like these things don't have to be out of the realm of possibility, Like we can go to mental health professionals for help. And so that's when it was a problem for me because I let it go into crisis mode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's such a good point. And again, just like giving that permission is huge for people who might not take that step otherwise. So can you talk about during that time, you know, what was your relationship with God, Like what were your conversations with God? Like, and during that difficult time leading up to that crisis point and then after.
Speaker 3: So leading up to the crisis point, my relationship with God was it was very close. Like I would pray about everything like I would if I was dealing with the slightest stake, I would bring it to God. And I was also bringing my depressive thoughts and everything to God to the point where I was like, Okay, God is fine for me, Therapy is fine for me. I don't really need anything else. And then once I hit crisis mode, it was almost like, God, what happened? You know, like we were going so well and interestingly enough, when you're in mania, that's another aspect spirituality. You feel a heightened sense of spiritual awareness and you feel like you're the closest that you are to God, when really you could be experiencing a form of psychosis. So that's another thing to watch out for, and that's what I was experiencing during the manic episode. And then when I got hospitalized, that's when I was very confused because I thought I was the closest that I could ever be to God, and now I'm in a hospital not knowing what's going on, and I was just having a level of anger confusion, and so my relationship with God was a bit strained because I was thinking, there's no way that a good God could allow this to happen to me. And I was also wrestling with the fact that it did happen, and how do I go about my Christianity and how do I live that out while dealing with this mental health diagnosis, Because the first thing that I was thinking, what are the people in the church are gonna think, like not only my family, but at church, like when they hear that I have a mental health diagnosis, like what's gonna happen? And there was a lot of shame that came up as well, because I thought, well, if God loves me and he's a good God and we were so close, is he punishing me now? Like what is happening? So there was like a lot of different things that were going through my head in that season. But the thing that I keep going back to is that God is a faithful God. And even when I had the questions, even when I was wrestling with what to do next, I knew God was there for me, and I knew that he was going to embrace those questions with me and that I would be able to not only stay close to him during that time, but I knew that He was going to bring me through it despite what I was going through. And there was even a part where I was like, God, I'm angry at you, but I need you to stay with me, Like I just decided, like that was my prayer, like I'm I'm really mad, but I know that you're here, so I need you to be here. And he was so that was how my relationship with God took It was a bit strained, but I was happy that we were able to get back on track.
Speaker 2: I think all of that that you just said is so important for everybody, regardless of what they're going through, to like just to internalize, is that like again, like permission to say God, I think you're mean, I think you're unfair, I'm mad, but stick with me because where else am I going to go? Like, I think that's the huge I think that is the difference between someone who turns from God and someone who turns into God during a tough time. Is that recognition that he can he can take all of that anger. I think people who think I need to bottle it up. I can't be disrespectful to God. I can't vent my frustrations or even ask the question are you even there? Do you even care? Are you actually trying to make me suffer? Like? Do you take joy in that? Like these are questions that come to us in the midst of the struggle. And feeling not able to take that to God I think makes people go and hide away from Him if they already knew him in the first place.
Speaker 1: So thank you for that.
Speaker 2: What you said also, like I think everyone can also benefit from what you said about your first feelings, that first thought, and it breaks my heart that like your first thought was what are the people in the church can think when that should be your safe place, Like the Body of Christ, we need to be the safe place for people who are struggling, whether it's with mental illness struggles, whether it's with physical illness struggles, whether it's any kind of struggle anything, Like we should not be the judging place. We should not be the place where if you don't fit this mold, then you're not welcome and you don't fit in, you know, like you're too inconvenient. So you know, we need our worship service to go on and you know, for us all to put on happy faces, you know. So that just stuck with me, and I hope I know that we all need to hear that is like we have to be the Body of Christ and love and just minister to people that are heard without any kind of judgmental, superficial stuff going on. But it's tough because we're all humans and it becomes a club and it becomes a who can you put on the best show? I mean, that's just what it always kind of turns into if we're not careful and check ourselves. Can you explain a little bit more about like the closeness that you kind of felt like you had during the mania part of the bipolar back and forth? What made you feel closer to God? Was it just a sense of closeness. Was it feeling like you heard more from Him or got more out of scripture?
Speaker 1: What was that? What did that look like?
Speaker 3: That is a great question. So that looked like a lot of sensationalized feelings because I was already feeling all like on the top of the world like during mania, and so having that sense of nothing can touch me, and knowing that I'm a Christian and you know, I believe in God, a lot of those feelings were heightened because I was thinking, I'm in a good mood. I'm feeling very like invincible God must be on my side. God must be here. And the thing is, God was there. But sometimes God shows up in ways that we don't even think about. And God could have shown up through that hospitalization. But because I was in this manicked state, I was hearing things. I was hearing like audible voices, and I thought it was God. But really it was my own mind that was sick at the time, and so I thought I was close to God sheerly because I was feeling a lot of these sensationalized emotions, and so because I was feeling that, I thought they were the Holy Spirit, because I didn't know that it was mania, because when you're going through it, you don't feel like anything's wrong with you. Like even when my family was telling me, Hey, Sarah, you're talking a little too fast. We can't understand you. You're saying a lot of things that are just very out of the ordinary for you. I was looking at them like, what's wrong with you? Everything that I'm saying is from God, and everything that I'm feeling is from God. So how could you say that this is not true? And so there was a lot of back and forth with that, and I thought a lot of the things that I was thinking were genius thoughts, Like I thought I was going to write ten books about my life. There were gonna be volumes about different things, and it was a lot of just me being overly sensationalized at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that brings up such a good point though, because we've all been there when we have felt like, at least to the point where we've felt like on top of the world and you have this feeling inside and it's it's almost like it's easy to be like, oh, yeah, that's God and kind of attribute the feelings to the Holy Spirit. And I'm not saying the Holy Spirit can't fill you with joy. He can, But I'm just saying that it is a dangerous assumption for anyone to equate the way I feel with my level of closeness to God, because honestly, like to me, it sounds like when you were in the depths of depression, maybe you were the closest to God that you've been.
Speaker 1: I mean, would you say that, would you agree with that?
Speaker 2: And so can you talk about that other side of the coin, like the time that you were in depression and how did your relationship with God look then?
Speaker 3: So that is a great observation, and I would say that I probably was the closest to God that I've ever been in those depressed moments, because when you are at your weakest point, that's when God's strength comes in. And that was what I was feeling throughout those depressive moments. I mean, there were times where I felt very heavy I felt very far from God. But I took a page from David in the Psalms where he was just like, I'm so weak, like my bones are frail, like my tears are my food day and night. And he was just expressing those emotions to God. And I was thinking, I need to express this to God as well, because if this is what I'm going through, God knows what I'm going through, and he is big enough to handle those emotions, so I'm not gonna lie. I wasn't praying as consistently as I wanted to, but when I did pray, I brought all of what I was feeling to God. I wrote it down in my prayer journal, and I just had a moment where I was laying all of those burdens at his feet. And let me tell you, God met me in those moments, whether it was a family member or a friend, or my community rallying around me, or whether it was a worship song that reminded me of his love, or whether it was just walking down the street and noticing the beauty of his creation and just knowing that if the God who created all of this loves me so much that he's walking with me through all of this, I'm gonna be okay. So those are the things that I held onto in those depressive moments.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is really beautiful.
Speaker 2: And can you talk about kind of how your church community did show up for you.
Speaker 1: It sounds like they did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did. A few of them did. They showed up, And it was mostly because they didn't understand what was going on with me. Yeah, because my family would just tell them like, hey, just pray, and they didn't know. They didn't see me in church for a while, and so they were concerned, but they didn't know what was happening. And so when I finally decided to share my story through the podcast, I shared it with them. They were just like, Wow, we had no idea that you were going through this, and we're so sorry that you went through it, but we're happy that God was able to be with you in that moment. And some of them were I got a couple of like, Oh, you need to pray a little bit more because this is something that you could overcome through prayer or stake in your word, because that's something that you need in order to like get through this. So there were a couple of people that were still kind of over spiritualizing the situation. But for the most part, I would say that my church family, once they found out the details of what happened, they were definitely rallying around me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm sure your family just didn't probably even have the words or the you know, because it was something very different from what they'd been confronted with. And I just think as members of the church, we need to remember that. Like I'm thinking, all those years you were functioning through bipolar disorder before crisis mode and nobody knew And then you know, the woman who comes to church puts on the mask.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you've been there too.
Speaker 2: Where you're like, you know, you're having an internal struggle, but you come and you wear the mask and nobody.
Speaker 1: Knows what's happening.
Speaker 2: Like I'm just like, I just want to pray that God would help us to have eyes to see someone who needs like a word or a prayer, or even if we don't know exactly what's going on, that we can have eyes to see like just the tiny red flags, like what could those be? Could you think about something maybe that would be an indicator if someone is going through something like especially a mental health struggle, But they're kind of masking, kind of you know, covering it up, but just something we could see as a flag to like, this person needs prayer.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I've just I've been through some anxiety stuff that I was able to kind of mask, so I can I sort of send feelers out sometimes. But if you do, you have any advice In general.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say that the matter is very complex because when we're going through something, we like to pretend to be okay, and we don't like really show what we're going through. But I would say one of the things is detachment, Like if you see somebody who's normally there, somebody who's normally engaged in ministry and you know, being around people. If you see that person less and less, maybe reach out to them and see what's going on. Or another thing is like isolation, where if somebody is just constantly keeping themselves, keeping to themselves, not really interacting or not really sharing as much, like definitely reach out to that person. With mental health. It's a little bit tricky because a lot of the times you need to be educated on the symptoms. But what I would say, if you see somebody who is acting out of the ordinary, like you see that they are a little bit aloof or you see that there's something going on with them, Like you could definitely extend like prayer for them, and it doesn't have to be something that's overly spiritualized again, because sometimes we get carried away and we're like, oh, the Lord told me to tell you that it's gonna be okay. Like sometimes they just need your presence, like maybe if you sit next to them, or if you just say I'm here for you, and if you ask them do you need any prayer? Like go ask them what the request specifically is. If they don't specify, but just say I'm praying for you, or just offer some words of encouragement to them, or nothing at all is great. Like if your presence is just there and you're just sitting with them through the tough time, that could do a lot as well.
Speaker 2: That's so hard being silent and just being present is really hard, but I could see where sometimes it's way better than actually trying to say something awkwardly that you might not know anything about. And yeah, are there any things that we can take to heart of like what not to do, what not to say? You've touched on a few of them, like I'm just reading pray more. You need more, you know you need over spiritualizing. But is there any like what not to do if you know someone who's struggling with mental health.
Speaker 3: I would say, don't emphasize the struggle too much because a lot of the times that gets people to shut down, Like if you say, oh, I haven't seen you for the past couple of Sundays, where have you been? Like that kind of gets people to feel like, Okay, they're clocking by attendance or something like maybe I should just revert back. And so don't overemphasize the struggle. Another thing I would say is that don't equate someone's faith journey with their mental health journey. Those are two different things, and you do not want to be in a position where you're telling somebody that their faith is lacking and that's why they have mental health issues, Like that's the last thing that you want to do. Another thing is to just reach out, but also don't overly reach out, Like if you reached out already and you know that you did, just know that God is working on them and that you know it's okay not to constantly reach out. And the last thing I would say is educate yourself on mental health tools because somebody might not be able to tell you exactly what they're going through, but if you have certain tools like nine eight that is a perfect mental health crisis hotline that you can call if you're having a crisis or somebody around you is having a crisis, that is the perfect resource that you can have, and other resources like that, like, you can definitely utilize those, but you have to do it through educating yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's nine eight eight, and we'll link our in our show notes also, which is a crisis helpline and also Nomi NAMI it's the National Alliance on Mental Illness. It's NAMI dot org. There is support, there, there is education, there's you know, just all kinds of stuff to help you educate yourself on different types of mental illness and you know where to find help, how to support people. It's really a good resource. So, well, this brings us to your podcast, So tell us little bit about how that came about and what you talk about.
Speaker 3: Yes, So, Rough Edges came due to my bipolar diagnosis and I wanted to have a space where people can not only grow, but also have the tools that they need to be able to heal and know that mental health and faith can work together for mental wellness. And so with that, I talk about resilience. I also talk about what to do when you feel far from God during a mental health episode. And I also talk with a variety of guests their mental health advocates. They are also mental health professionals and they share their own tips and guidance on how to better manage your mental health. So there's a variety of things on there and it's for everyone, so definitely check it out.
Speaker 1: Right. So that's the Rough Edges Podcast.
Speaker 2: And what is your What is your social media handle? Where can people connect with you online and on social media?
Speaker 3: Yes, so I have a website which is rough edgespodcast dot com. I'm also on TikTok, Instagram and YouTube under the handle rough Edges with Sarah.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, we'll link to all that stuff on our show notes. And I just want to thank you Sarah again for being here, for being such a great resource for people, like a lifeline and a glimmer of hope for people who are struggling. And I just know that just countless women are going to be blessed by this conversation, So thank you.
Speaker 1: How can we pray for you today?
Speaker 3: Definitely continued to pray for my mental health and also that God would show me what to do going forward with the podcast and like building it out and all of those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, all right, let's pray God, thank you so much for Sarah. Thank you for just the courage, the boldness, and the transparency with which she has shared her story. And we just pray that you would bless her, that you would bless her ministry, Bless every conversation she has on her podcast, Bless every episode, and just allow that podcast and just her voice to reach more people than she could ever possibly ask or imagine. With the hope and the love of Christ, with the hope that comes from sticking with you and inviting you to stick with us through the really really tough times. We just pray your blessing over her body, mind, and spirit. We pray in Jesus' name that you would just fill her with peace, fill her with joy, fill her with just balance and just a sense of just knowing that You're a constant foundation, a rock underneath her feet through all of it. We pray just for her mental health. We pray for medications to be completely balanced and good and working well. And we just pray that she would just be a shining like a city on a hill. When you talk about us, I just see her just shining as a light, a beacon of hope for people just all over who who needs someone just to be in it with them and to teach and show by example what it means to be transformed through pain and difficulty and to just stick with you. Lord, we just pray that you would give her clarity and wisdom and vision for the next steps. Just let your voice be clear and just what her next step is with the podcast, with what just the ministry, with the voice you've given her, and the testimony that you have given her that she is so courageously obediently just allowed you to use for the benefit of others in Jesus name, Amen.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 2: We'd like to take just a quick second to thank the team at Life Audio for their partnership with us on the podcast. If you go to lifeaudio dot com, you will find dozens of other faith centered podcasts in their network. They've got shows about prayer, Bible study, parenting, and so much more. That's lifeaudio dot Com.