Speaker 1: My name is Charlie kirk I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start atturning point you say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved.
Speaker 2: Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 1: I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am.
Speaker 2: Lord, Use me.
Speaker 1: Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. Noble Gold Investments is the official gold sponsor of the Charlie Kirkshaw, a company that specializes in gold iras and physical delivery of precious metals. Learn how you could protect your wealth with Noble Gold Investments at noblegold investments dot Com. That is Noblegoldinvestments dot Com.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome everybody. In's August eighteen, twenty twenty six. We're here at the yre FI Studios in Phoenix, Arizona. It's great to be with all of you. Had a busy, busy morning and excited to get into the news here.
Speaker 2: Blake, how we doing. We're doing good.
Speaker 4: We're doing good even though the world seems insane. Right So in this center.
Speaker 3: That is the lead today that the world feels upside down in so many different ways, and we're going to get into it in this first hour, in multiple different from multiple different vantage points. What we're seeing with the Lindsay Clancy story is probably exhibit A. We talked about that yesterday. Of course, Lindsay Clancy is the woman that is not even accused. She's admitted that she strangled her three children, and yet the Internet is awash with people defending her, sympathizing with her, raising money for her. It's about a million bucks now on this gofund me, which is just it's a whole other story. But there is another example that is coming out from the UK, and it's something.
Speaker 4: We talked about, yeah, briefly last week. We wanted to talk about it more. We had Chris rufo On and we asked him a bit and it was the case of Cambridge professor Jason Ardey, And so our day was an education professor who started to get a lot of attention. Late July, a blogger Nathan Kaufnis wrote an article on subtech that basically said, this guy is a celebrity professor. He was the youngest full Cambridge professor in the school's thousand year history. And he said, this guy is a plagiarist, he's a fabulouist, and the school is protecting him. And this could have been a pretty quiet scandal, I think, except a ton of academics came out signed a big letter saying any attacks on Professor Arde are racist and bad and you guys.
Speaker 2: Should all shut up. And that got more attention.
Speaker 4: The press started to write more about it, and they discovered everything about this guy's life was a fraud. He had all of these spectacular claims, like he basically had Munchausen syndrome if you're familiar with that, where you fake illnesses. So he was saying he was said he wasn't able to he was like nonverbal until he was a teenager, that he couldn't read or write until he was eighteen, but then got a PhD.
Speaker 2: He said that he had.
Speaker 4: Like an accident and had locked in syndrome where he was totally paralyzed except for his eyes for six months. All of these spectacular claims that could be verified. Finally the heat got too much and he resigned his professorship. But then this took a very dark turn on Friday last week.
Speaker 2: Because he was found dead.
Speaker 4: It's very likely that he killed himself, yes, and that is a huge tragedy. But where this has taken a dark turn, especially because it is the UK, is thousands of people are rallying out in public you can show that be roll and signing petitions and saying the media lynched this professor out of racism because he was black, that we need to have controls on the press, and like, let's be clear, it is sad this young man well actually I say he's older than me. It's sad this man killed himself. He should not have done that. But nevertheless, you don't have the right to lie. This man was a fraudulent academic. We have accounts from the students at the school that he was a terrible professor because he.
Speaker 2: Couldn't teach them anything.
Speaker 4: And if he faced any press back pushback, he would accuse them of racism. He would threaten to call the police on reporters who investigated him. This was a guy who should not have had his job, but now because he has, frankly in a narcissistic way, once he was exposed, he ended his life. He's kind of everyone's rallying behind him. They're donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to a fundraiser for him. Much like in the Clancy case. They're demanding more censorship, they're demanding more crackdowns on the rights of bach.
Speaker 2: It's actually even worse than that.
Speaker 3: So our day after he killed himself, you know, yeah, You've get this huge gathering in the UK of a bunch of I would say DEI supporters, leftist radicals. But when this would get exposed, when he would get called out on his serial fraud, he would sick police and lawyers on journalists. So this has been going on. They've been trying to expose this for a while. Everybody's coming after this whole crowd. Every time Nathan Kaufness's name is brought up by the show his picture there, This poor guy is being demonized for exposing fraud.
Speaker 2: What what do you want?
Speaker 3: Do you do you not want fraud exposed in academy because it happens a lot. People are fraudulent, they're plagiarists. We saw this with the Harvard president, Clouding Gay, I think, and they're.
Speaker 4: Totally doing these character assassinations of him because coffness. So he wasn't academic. He was driven out because he wrote controversial stuff about racial differences, about IQ stuff kind of kind of similar to what Steve Saylor writes, remember having him on, and so they're just saying this guy is a racist. Well the answer to that is who cares? This guy exposed a plagiarist and a fraudster, which all of you knew about. All of you could have stopped at any time, and you chose not to. So he showed that Cambridge and the British academic apparatus is fraudulent and discredited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, so a couple things can be true and the Internet struggles with this.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: His apparent suicide is sad and tragic, there's no doubt. But don't blame the press. Don't blame the academic that exposed it. By the way, he was very happy to be the darling of the of the media when things were good, when they were lotting him, when they were propping him up into this position. Right, Don't blame the academic. This guy's getting villainized now, character assassination against him.
Speaker 2: Blame Cambridge, Blame our dae.
Speaker 3: Himself, Blame drugs if they were involved in his in his suicide, or blame the cis that propped a man up into a position that he never should have been there. If he would have never been the Cambridge Dei darling, he'd still be alive today.
Speaker 4: He probably would be good comparison. If you guys haven't followed this story. He tried to pull a Justsey Smolette style like fake hate crest, where he said people were sending like cut off pigs heads from a butcher shop to his doorstop. He said a white person menaced him with a knife. He was claiming these things and when The Guardian, a left wing newspaper in Britain, investigated this and found no evidence for it, they contacted him and he replied, honestly, I thought you'd just believe me, and so let's imagine Jesse Smolette. His story was really funny, it was very humiliating, it messed up his career. Let's say he killed himself as part of that. Would that suddenly make what he did acceptable? Absolutely not, Absolutely not. And if people had demanded censorship of the American press over this, if they'd said any of the people who said Jesse Smolett's hate crime was fake, that those people should be denounced as racists, that they're bad people for doing that, that would be insane and we would have to push back on it. And we have to push back on it here because we were talking about this today. This links so much with the Lindsay Clancy case, and both of these cases feel like a culmination of having left wing assumptions about the world that it elevates people who are who poor victimhood on themselves and they.
Speaker 2: Use it to hurt other people.
Speaker 4: Even especially when they're hurting other people, it just makes them more victims. That Lindsay Clancy is somehow more worthy of money and love and respect because she did the most atrocious thing possible, which is kill your own children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, our dae was a fraud. We have to keep this the truth, the truth. The truth has to remain the truth. He's a serial hoaxer, a con artist, and he presumably took his own life, okay, when that fraud was exposed. If that ends up being true, that is suicide. It's either the result of severe mental illness, and yeah, that deserves help, passion and all those things and treatment. But it's also possibly the ultimate act of cowardice in a long list of cowardly acts by this man. So now he because he does this, it's in a weird perverse way, almost like a final act of control over a situation that had become uncontrollable for him, where he now gets to have ultimate victim status because he was so put upon that he took his own life, and that should not be celebrated or lauded or lifted up as somehow an ideal or a good thing. The moral inversion that is happening on so many of these cases is bonkers, and it is a really troubling sign that we're falling victim to it. So there is a crazy story about the big polling misses that we've seen in some of these especially dsas.
Speaker 4: A consequential polling.
Speaker 3: Miss I mean, we're talking like what misses for the ages These are historic throughout one fifty six. This is from bright Bar Polling Firms showing Karen Bass Francesca Hong in lead. Admits fake polls. Short term social media experiment is what they're calling it, So basically, a fake polling firm projecting Los Angeles mayor Karen Bass and Wisconsin Democrats socialist scubatorial candidate Francesca Hong with leads over their opponent admits these were fake polls as part of a short term social media experiment. In a statement posted to the website for Median Strategies, the fake polling firm explained it has concluded its polling project and will not publish additional polls. It also says all previously published polling releases have been withdrawn and should not be cited or treated as genuine as polling.
Speaker 4: It was part of a short term experiment examining how purported polling information could enter and spread through the political information ecosystem without independent verification. And you mentioned the Los Angeles one, but the even more monumental one is they put out a poll that showed the Democrat socialist Francesca Hong way out in front in that governor's primary, and that had consequences because we were discussing this with Tyler to this affect the race, because it looked like Hong, if she won that primary, would have been at a pretty big disadvantage compared to any other Democrat and the governor's race, and might help us in all the other races in that state. And I'll be frank, I think a lot of Republicans we went really wild making fun of Hong and getting really committed to her and assuming she was the nominee because her rivals had dropped out and she was way a help in these polls. And then she lost and now we're stuck with no Hong, and ah, we wish she was running in the actual race.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I do think that it probably doesn't bode well for Tom Tiffany going up against somebody that's been painted as a matter who's not a moderate.
Speaker 2: None of them are. None of them are.
Speaker 3: But it's a branding. Branding matters, a lot matters. Branding matters, but the guys are total incompetent. Tom Tiffany should win that, but it's you know, this is a mid term. Trump's not on the ballot. The's a lot of headwinds. You could still get this Crowley guy. But this is very interesting because we have been told that the polls are wrong when you're pulling MAGA, and now the polls are going to be wrong when you're pulling DSA for similar but inverted reasons.
Speaker 4: You just might have pollsters who put out fa fake poles. This almost feels like it should be illegal, like it's some form of fraud on the public, especially when you have prediction markets as a factor that people react to and stuff. It's very interesting because you could imagine someone dresses up a whole fake polling firm and they do a fraudulent pole just to shift one of those prediction markets, and you can cash in on a fake pole.
Speaker 2: There's so much they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah and yeah, there's a short term social media experiments who said to examine how purported polling information could enter and spread through the political information ecosystem. It's just wowd They had hung up by twenty three points lead over David Crowley and wisconsocupatorial primary media.
Speaker 2: I reported on it.
Speaker 3: So this ended up getting injected into the veins of the political media ecosystem, and then we actually have a real race going on today in Florida that a lot of people are watching. Sort of related because in that race, Byron Donalds is up big over James Fishback and some others. That's gonna happen today, Charlie, it should be noted endorse Byron donald There's some very early, very early, and Byron's been a guest on the show multiple times. But it's been interesting race to observe from afar because James Fishback has used very unorthodox strategies in order to sort of attack Byron Donald's.
Speaker 2: He's called them some He's called them some agresto.
Speaker 4: I don't think it would be I don't even think he would necessarily disagree to say. He is the first I don't know how else to put it, a groper political candidate. He's very much leaned into that political brand. If you check his list of endorsements, it's uh, the Nick Fuentes, Sneako, Andrew Tait, Hodge Twins, Carrie Preen Baller.
Speaker 2: Yeah, an interesting set of endorsements. So where's the race at now?
Speaker 4: According to the polls, the race is that Donald's is way up. He generally has about fifty percent. There's another guy something Collins. They can't just give me the which Collins isn't here? Uh, let's see that is Jay Collins, Jay Collins. He's getting like twenty they're saying Fishbock is at seven eight percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm curious for this audience. Have you followed James Fishback and Byron Donald's the race? It's been very, very contested, controversial on social media. Are you guys aware of it? Have you followed it? Did his messaging pierce through? Because what we're seeing with this race is very much a generational divide where gen Z is very very aware.
Speaker 2: Of James Fishback.
Speaker 3: He puts out TikTok videos with like zero messaging, just synth music, and apparently that that.
Speaker 2: Works with gen Z. I've talked to some of our students.
Speaker 3: They're they're following this very closely, I will tell you, But Byron Donalds is running away with it. It seems so really the intrigue here is can an upstart, as you said, like sort of a groper gubernatorial candidate who, by the way, had been on this show before early on Adams. Fishback came on the show because he was part of a debate society that was trying to It was called incubate debate.
Speaker 2: And then the next thing I.
Speaker 3: Know he was he was involved in investing, and then he was like I saw him on like Stuve Varney's show, and then he was running for governor.
Speaker 2: All within the kids done. He's done a.
Speaker 4: Lot of dramatic things and he gets that what's interesting.
Speaker 2: About other people married? Really he got married very abruptly.
Speaker 4: He's he did a whole stunt where he said he wasn't going to pay his lawyer because his lawyer lost, and so he says, you only should pay your lawyer when you win. I believe that he's been ordered by a court to pay his lawyer. So he's There's various i'll be blunt, scam adjacent stuff that he has done. And yet he has a certain political talent where he got a lot of attention because he'll come out and he'll say there's tons of racism.
Speaker 2: Against young white men and we should fight against that.
Speaker 4: So it's one of those things where he'll say stuff that in isolation really impresses you, and then he'll do other stuff where you roll your eyes and go, what does this guy do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a massive amount of respect for just the creativity I will say when people kind of come in and they shift a mode of the way of doing things that I have legitimately been impressed by. But yeah, some of it, you're just like, I don't feel like this is serious, right, So you kind of wonder what the ultimate goal is here. But we are watching Florida results coming in today. We expect Byron Donald's to take it. Yeah, just to vote, Yeah, and go vote, Go vote. If you're in Florida looking for entertainment the whole family can actually agree on.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you about eckel.
Speaker 3: That's ekkl dot com. The stars of Duck Dynasty, Willie and Corey Robertson, teamed up with to create a brand new, one of a kind streaming platform built around faith and family. And they didn't just lend their name to it, they help build it from the ground up. You get movies and series that you'll want to watch with your kids, friends, and neighbors. You get podcasts that make your commute a little more exciting. And every single day you get daily devotionals, quick snippets of prayer and scripture to help you start your morning grounded, not scrambling. One platform, one community, entertainment that fits how you live and what you believe. The best part, you'll get all of this for just five eighty three a month. Getting started is easy. Just head to ekkl dot com. That's Echo dot com, ekkl dot com. Sign up today and get ready to be part of something better. We have the great Kristen Hawkins, president of Students for Life, joining us now. She's got a bombshell news story out of Idaho, of all places, and I'm just shocked to hear about it. But she's also got controversial takes on the Lindsay Clancy case, so we are very excited to have her on.
Speaker 2: Christen, welcome back to the show. It's great to see you.
Speaker 3: I just want to say when I saw you at the Women's Leadership Summit, I couldn't get over just how much those young women look up to you.
Speaker 2: They love listening to you. You had them wrapped. Their attention was just fixed on you.
Speaker 3: So I just I hope people realize, like a what a leading voice you are in this space Students for Life. You were fighting for the unborn, and we appreciate the work you do. I want to start maybe this feels inverted to you, but this is why I reached out first, and we've been talking this hour with the moral inversion that we're seeing in it seems like the way so all of a sudden, Lindsey Clancy is the victim and she's almost there's almost a million dollars raised for her. But you said the way that conservative men online are talking about it is not productive, and so you share that's she's guilty of a serious crime here obviously and should be held accountable. So you know, kudos forgetting it the basics right, But why are we talking about this in a way that is counterproductive?
Speaker 2: I want to hear your pov.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think it's we need to win female voters. It's not I don't think shocking Andrew for us understand that the GOP needs female voters and we tend to have a problem with female voters when it comes to key election years.
Speaker 6: This is not the way.
Speaker 5: Well, we're seeing a lot of concern men talking about postpartum depression to postpartum psychosis as if it's like a made up thing that women don't experience. This like that's not helpful to the conversation. What Lindsay did is horrific and she should spend the rest of her life locked up for killing her three children. They are the real victims in this situation. But I don't understand why we have all this going on. We still haven't passed to Save America Act. We have the midterms, we have critical primaries happening, for example today in Wyoming, a runoff next week in South Carolina. Why are we finding the time as conservatives, especially men, to then debate about whether or not postpartum depression is real? Postpartum depression is real. Having that conversation as men, sorry, can turn off women because you haven't had a postpartum depression or experience this. And I think every conservative man I know would agree with me that men receiving female hormones, even men who think that they're women, is a really bad idea. And we've been talking about that in our national conversation for years now, especially when you look at trans of violence, like it's a really bad idea to inject female hormones into a man just because a man feels like he's a woman. So we know these hormones are powerful, we know they do weird things to men, So obviously postpartum depression is a thing. It doesn't mean that everybody who says they have postpartum depression has. I mean, and I don't think it's an excuse for behavior, but I definitely don't prescribe conservative men deciding let's pick a fight with women on X on TikTok right now and try to make them feel bad if they've had postparum depression. Like I just it's not productive and it's not keeping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I certainly am not on the school of thought that it's not real. But it's like, you know, a lot of women have postpartum depression. Apparently they don't murder their kids, so exactly, right, So I think that's where it's getting lost. It's kind of like for a male brain, we're just like, yeah, but one does not justify the other.
Speaker 2: So what are we been talking about here?
Speaker 4: It feels like we should just be able to divorce and come in and say whatever this woman did, it shouldn't just fall under the umbrella of oh, well, this is just what can happen with postpartum depression.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: We could say that is a natural thing in the same way that someone who does a school shooting might have depression clinically, but we don't say like, well, depression made him do it exactly.
Speaker 5: I mean, and that's that's that's undermining everyone who's experienced this to say, oh, you had post war on depression, you were you were dangerous. You know, you could have killed your children and strangled your children like this monster did. And I think we need to be careful about that because we are trying to actually have a conversation and win over voters here, and there's so much this story. I mean, I think what we're seeing and I think the reason why so many of my male friends on x are kind of going headfirst into this is, you know, it's a conversation I have with my husband right where you've had twenty plus years of third wave feminism telling men that they are evil and bad just for being men. And what we're seeing on TikTok with these liberal feminist women who are raising money for Lindsay, they're literally putting out videos saying, oh, it has to be the husband. Look at the husband, he looks bad.
Speaker 6: Now. I have serious concerns about the husband.
Speaker 5: Leaving his wife at home who had been hospitalized for this with his children. I don't think I have ever prescribed that and I think there's something we looked into on that, but just saying like we somehow these liberal feminist women are now saying that, like they can envision men strangling children and doing terrible things, but they can't women doing it, And so I think it's insane. And then when think about their narrative of trust all women, Lindsay admitted she shanngled her children.
Speaker 6: She admitted it. That's actually not.
Speaker 2: What is admitting it too. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So like it's not a debatable thing, but yet we have women on TikTok who can't even trust her, and when she admitted she killed her three children.
Speaker 6: And so I think you have both sides of this coming at this completely wrong.
Speaker 5: You have the liberal feminists and then you have the right men who just I guess want to pick a fight with every woman in America.
Speaker 3: Well, I think we're just reacting to like and maybe it's just this is like the perfect sort of dividing kind of issue because I'm looking at it and I'm going like, what the heck is happening out there? Like this is not a hard call, and yet so and we're getting videos like this, so we're not responding to sensible women like yourself that are just saying, hey, postpartum is real.
Speaker 2: You're a dude. You haven't experienced it. You know, it's not even like you know abortion.
Speaker 7: With it.
Speaker 6: Doing the talking.
Speaker 2: By the way, I appreciate it exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you know, they say, men, we can't have an opinion about abortions because we never been pregnant. Well, I'm sorry, but I have three children. I have a really strong opinion about abortion. Okay, but when it comes to postparder depression, fair enough, I've not experienced that. I do not have personal experience with that. But this is the kind of crap we're reacting to here. Okay, it's not twenty.
Speaker 8: And at this point, if you're a man saying like she should just go to prison, she did it. Patrick's innocent.
Speaker 7: Leave him alone.
Speaker 8: He was a great dad. With all the evidences coming out. If you are saying that about Patrick, still, I'm just going to assume that you are abusive. I'm just going to assume assume that you are a piece of husband too, and that you condone and support and enable abusive behavior, Like where are all the good men.
Speaker 5: Who Yeah, I don't claim for she might be my gender, but I don't have to claim.
Speaker 2: Please don't, please don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, where are all the good It's so okay.
Speaker 5: So this is the fact that just asking the wrong question, like we need to be talking about the victims. Here are the three babies who were mercilessly strangled and killed, and we need to and I think you could use this opportunity to talk about post PARM depression, post PARM psychosis, the probably the over prescriptions of SSRIs as woman was on three SSRIs, which is kind of a problem, especially when we look at gen Z women and the conversations I'm having with them on campuses, and the numbing of American women in general, who are just, oh, you feel bad by your life. Here go on this SSRI. That's totally going to change how your brain functions. There's a good conversation that can come out of this, but this one, it isn't it picking the fight with women. I think you absolutely need to call out this insanity on the left of these women who can't trust women who've admitted they've killed their children and.
Speaker 6: Somehow think it's all well.
Speaker 9: Men.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, that is the evil rot of third wave and second wave feminism. In our country and we should call that out.
Speaker 3: And it's I you know, and I've said this, We said this on the show yesterday. You know, we have lived through this insanity after Charlie was killed where And it's the fallacy of the gaps. So it's like, okay, and Daisy and our team is more up on the instagram of it all. And she was she was trying to explain some of the stuff she was seeing, and she was like, well, apparently he was wearing different shoes at the at the CVS then and he couldn't remember where, you know, and apparently she couldn't talk, but yet she told him that the kids were downstairs or something like. So there's these gaps in knowledge, right, And so they fill in the gaps with the meme of like the always sunny in Philadelphia meme with the lines like connecting all of this stuff and filling it in with the most like extravagant connective tissue that now Patrick has to have been Calancy has to have been guilty of doing this, and that he's a scumback because he got married you know, I guess around a year after or something. You know that just because he got married a year after doesn't suggest that he had anything to do with killing his children. So, like, I just want to see us get back to a sense of the Let the facts be the facts. And the Internet is really starting to freak me out because you know the places these people will go. By the way, there is a tie in here that I wanted to bring up. I saw this from an account Lizzie Lizzie Marbach. I don't know who this person is. She makes a point that felt relevant to She said, people keep asking why are so many women defending Lindsay Clancy. The answer is simple. Over twenty five percent of women did exactly what Lindsay did. They murdered their children too, in cold blood, just like she did via abortion. I don't know that the stats right, but I thought it was an interesting thought that I I mean, are we just getting desensitized to this because of our culture around abortion?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: All of this I think ties into it because I mean, why are women online crying over Lindsay Clancy and not the three that she lost. It's because we've even you know, not only just preborn children, but either born children are valued less than a full grown adult. And I think absolutely, I mean, you look at this the entire left's argument for the wantonness. You know, so I often hear on campuses of well, we want every child to be a wanted child, and that will solve you know, all of this child abuse, will solve child murder. That's not the case here. This this, These were three wanted children by all accounts, and who are still wanted. So no, just because a child is wanted doesn't mean terrible things won't happen to them. And I think that it's insane when you hear leftists try to justify the violence of abortion simply because they want every child to be a wanted child. So I absolutely think there's a tie into to abortion. There's a tie into abortion and so many of our issues because we've just stopped.
Speaker 6: Seeing other human beings.
Speaker 5: As valuable and worthy of life. But I think we have to be careful here when we're having And that was my point my post yesterday of like I was like, hello, I think I'm a pretty sane person, and I wasn't even inclued into the story.
Speaker 6: And I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 5: Why are all of my friends attacking women who have had postpartum depression?
Speaker 6: Like it just seems crazy. We need them to vote with us.
Speaker 10: We need more women.
Speaker 3: Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why Refi. You've probably been hearing me talk about why Refi for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're behind on.
Speaker 3: Your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why Refy will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Wyref I can help. Just go to wyrefi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com. And remember, y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to wyrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. Christian Hawkins, President of Students for life, and she was at a coffeehouse yesterday in Idaho. This is not good red Idaho. Is this at least Boise?
Speaker 2: No, No, where was it.
Speaker 5: We're in the Teton Valley, so it's Drake's Idaho. It's outside of Jackson Hole, so I mean, yes, I did move to the most blue part of Idaho, so I do have that coming to it.
Speaker 2: All right, fair enough, we have the video.
Speaker 3: I find it shocking actually that this is still this kind of stuff still happens. But here we got twelve, I.
Speaker 11: Said everybody, but I said it.
Speaker 12: I don't want this group meeting here.
Speaker 6: So we're just meeting for the first meeting.
Speaker 2: I don't care go to the pub libraries.
Speaker 6: This is but I thought this was like we come here all the time. We just already bought our food and stuff.
Speaker 11: Did I make it very clear that I did not want you here. Yeah. I did a lot of work to get people on the ballot for so women would have the right to choose in the state of Idaho. And this is something I do not support, nor does my wife. And it's our business, so we have that choice.
Speaker 6: So you're kicking us out, You're kicking out me. I'm there, who's starting this screw and you're gonna kick us out.
Speaker 11: It's like if you if the KKK asked to meet here, I would say, no.
Speaker 5: Do you think co libraries are like the KKK?
Speaker 6: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 11: In my world, it's the same, it's the same sort of concept.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. Very funny because Margaret Sanger did speak to the KKK.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, market Sanger literally spoke to the women's auxiliary of the KKK. The reason why we have legal abortion in their country today was because of racist eugenicists who believe people of low breeds and stocks should not have the right to reproduce. So the whole abortion industry is founded in racism and rooted in racism. That's what the owner of Whydaho Roasters failed to make that point.
Speaker 2: So give us the backstory here.
Speaker 3: Sure, so you've been going to this coffee shop for a while, but you were having sort of a meeting to form a chapter or a group.
Speaker 6: Sure, so it's the only donut place in town.
Speaker 7: It's great.
Speaker 5: I would use my points yesterday to get some donuts for my kids, because I didn't. I was a bad mom, didn't have time to make dinner. So, my son, who's sixteen years old, is a Charlie Kirk Courage Fellow at Students for Life Action. This is a fellowship we launched this year in honor of Charlie to motivate young pro life students to get involved in politics. So my sixteen year old son, Bear took this on and he is trying to recruit door knockers in Idaho so we can go door to door arguing against Prop one, which this coffee shop owner supports, which would make abortion legal up until the moment of birth in the Idaho Constitution. And I'll be on our ballots this November. And so Bear decided he wanted to host an abortion Free Teton Valley. I'm helping him co lead the group. We had a number of people, more people than we thought. About fifteen people show up and I just posted on Facebook. We have about three Facebook chapters into Teton Valley about happenings and things are going on that we were having our first meeting. We wanted you all to gather at Wydaho. They're kind of a public meeting spot. They have Queer Coffee Hour, they do pet adoption foster days, they do book club.
Speaker 6: Meetings, free movie nights, they do all these things. Chess clubs meet there.
Speaker 5: So we're going to meet there at the first meeting because we had it's a very interfaith crowd, uh here in Teiton Valley, and so my kids were there and a number of elderly folks in the community.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 5: We had somebody like in a wheelchair and this coffee shop, and I knew.
Speaker 6: He was liberal.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's got the gay flag out, but he has the everybody welcome sign. We were being quiet, we were all you know, you know, supporting his business. I spent forty dollars buying donuts and drinks for my kids. He let us buy all of our food. And then as soon as we all sat down, he came barreling out of his office yelling at us. And even when we got up to leave, he turned up the music so loud. We had to go outside to figure out where we were going to meet, and we've to finish our meeting. But it was you know, I even offered at one point, like can I we just finished this meeting.
Speaker 6: We're not coming back. This is the first meeting.
Speaker 5: We need to see who wanted to come, But he had want nothing to do with us, and I think it's really illuminating. I mean, this guy gave coffee to the No King's protests, They've done fundraisers for today good. I mean, we know they're liberal, but we all kind of thought that, you know, everyone's pretty casual here in Idaho, like even if you disagree politically, you can get along, that we would at least be tolerated. But then to find out he thought that we were like the KKK, it was pretty shocking.
Speaker 4: It just goes to show, you know, they say all welcome, they don't really mean all. It's a And that's sad to see because Charlie mentioned that. Charlie was also a believer, like you don't want everything in your life to be endlessly through the lens of politics, even though he's a guy who thought about politics all the time. He wanted to be able to shop at somewhere without going without. You know, well, we need to do an inventory of what this person's beliefs are.
Speaker 2: But it's harder to do that.
Speaker 3: You if you got a consultation on the legality behind this. Does he have the right to do this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean he obviously has the right to do it. It's his private property, and that's why we end up. He said he wouldn't kick he wasn't kicking us off, but then he turned up the music, so he kicked us out, so we left. We weren't going to put up a fight with that. But I think it's interesting though. You look at Colorado, they have a human rights commission that went to their state Supreme Court to try to force a Christian cake baker to bake a gay wedding cake. So I guess I should call in a cake over there and see if they'll they'll make me a pro life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or just get all your like black pro lifers there and have another meeting and see if he's willing to try and kick them out too, and call them like the KKK, because we like there's some of the best pro lifers are, like you know, from the Black Church, and they're passionate about this because their their community has been hit hardest by it.
Speaker 5: And our Central Life Regional coordinator in Idaho is black. So next time she's at my house, I'm going to force her to go in seriously banned from the Good Donuts apparently, but he's taken down as social he's taken down his website. He knows he's done something wrong and and it's it's been interesting for me to see in the community. I was getting students all all night last night, turning Point Club America, kids reaching out saying we've got to do something, and I think it's it's a real problem. Like what we live in a very rural area. It takes an hour and ten minutes to get to a pregnancy crisis center. So one of the things we were meeting about last night was how can we provide diapers in formula two poor families right here in teat tom Valley. He wasn't even would even let us get to that point in the conversation, like he doesn't care because he's he's about a boy and abortion all nine months of pregnancy and so tolerant that he wouldn't even let pro lifers assemblize coffeehouse.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what can people do to get behind you right now, Kristen? Like this is people are going to want to support you and support these local chapters and the work you're doing that's so great across the country. But what can they do what would be helpful right now?
Speaker 5: If you're in Idaho, if you're a Missouri go to Students Lifeaction dot org, slash deployments, sign up to door knock with me, my kids, and all our Students for Life chapter leaders in key election states, especially as bout referend THEUM states.
Speaker 6: You can also go to Students for Life dot org.
Speaker 5: We are honored to serve more than seventeen hundred chapters across the country, and we're so lucky to partner with so many amazing turning point.
Speaker 6: In Club America groups.
Speaker 5: So you can go to Students for Life dot org, find out about our groups, join our prayer team, and even become a supporter of Students for Life because.
Speaker 6: This isn't certainly going to stop us.
Speaker 5: I was checking on my son last night because he's never experienced this before, and he is on board, ready to go. And so I think the good thing that's going to come out of this is my four children. The adults that gathered with us, they now know they've got to stand up a fight. Even our sleepy little town in Idaho, we have to stand up against the abortion industry and the radical leftists who are trying to destroy our They.
Speaker 3: Are so inclusive, they're so inclusive unless they disagree with you, Kristen Hawkins, students for life, support them, God, bless you, Thank you Andrew.
Speaker 2: Before he ever.
Speaker 3: Stepped onto a debate stage or behind a microphone, Charlie understood something really important that if you want to lead, you first.
Speaker 2: Have to learn.
Speaker 3: Charlie believed that ideas shape character, conviction, and courage. That's why he spent years studying the classics the American Founding in the Bible. Through Hillsdale College's free online courses. He would rave about these courses all the time. These free online courses are taught by Hillsdale College professors and draw from the same great books and enduring ideas studied on Hillsdale's campus. Hillsdale's newest free on line course is The Iliad, where Professor Stephen Smith guides students through Homer's great epic of honor, courage, friendship, leadership.
Speaker 2: And the pursuit of true greatness.
Speaker 3: For nearly three thousand years, the Iliad has shaped the Western imagination. It tells the story of Achilles as he confronts injustice, rage, grief, responsibility, and the terrible costs of war. But Homer's epoch is more than a story of ancient battles. It raises enduring questions about courage, duty, leadership, sacrifice, and self command. Achilles is the greatest warrior among the Greeks, but Homer asks whether strength alone is enough to make a man truly great. In this new free online course, you'll follow Achilles through the defining trials of his life and discover why one of the greatest works of Western literature still speaks to the permanent questions of human life. Charlie understood that learning isn't just about gaining knowledge. It's about forming the mind and character needed to face the challenges of life with wisdom and courage. You can enroll today completely free and take this class or their forty plus us their free online courses. Just visit Charlie for Hillsdale dot com to start learning today. That's Charlie for Hillsdale dot Com. Learn deeply, think clearly, lead boldly, and carry it forward. Just like Charlie, we have Sean Davis, the Great Sean Davis from the Federalists joining us.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: It's been too long, Sean. And by the way, you got the suit and tie. Well, the shirt and tie making me look bad.
Speaker 2: Over here, he's flexing on us pretty hard. Well, Sean, people don't know class.
Speaker 3: You've been working out a lot, your son is a great athlete, by the way, people don't know that, and you're looking.
Speaker 2: Good looking, looking sprightly.
Speaker 3: All right, So, Sean, you and I have found ourselves on the wrong end of like female Twitter, and they're mad at us for being very cut and dry. I just had Kristen Hawkins on the show to explain so her concerns. She's she's not being like one of these insane women that are, you know, donating money to the GoFundMe or whatever Lindsay Clancy. But she does think the way that we're talking about it is unhelpful politically, right, we've got midterms coming up. She thinks that we're being too gruff, we're being too abrasive, we don't understand postpartum psychosis.
Speaker 2: What say you? And how should we be talking about this issue? Yeah?
Speaker 12: I think I'm kind of reminded of of the Norm McDonald joke. Like, imagine if a crazy woman deliberately strangled and murdered all her children one by one after sending her husband away so she could get away with it, and people found out about it. Can you imagine the backlash against other psychopaths other world I'd like to I'm not having a national conversation about postpartum depression or hormones or whatever because some freaking, evil, demonic psychopaths strangled her kids. Okay, she needs to be hanged or electrocuted or shot or whatever. She's a psychopath. She's unrepentant, by the way, which is why we're having this trial. She doesn't want to deal with the consequences of what she did. And when people, by the way, are claiming they're too insane to know that murder is wrong, what they're actually saying is they're too insane to be allowed to continue living in any sort of society, whether it's in prison or without. Like this idea that insanity is somehow like a mitigating thing. No, if you're too insane to know it's wrong to strangle each of your children one by one, you don't get to live anymore. So I just have zero patients whatsoever for people who are like, well, let's talk about this, and let's talk about that.
Speaker 6: No, let's talk.
Speaker 12: About what we need to do to the psychopath and murdered her own kids.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 12: That's the only thing we should be discussing right now.
Speaker 3: Well, TikTok would disagree with you that she murdered her own kids, which is fascinating.
Speaker 2: It's not twenty.
Speaker 13: Three hypothetical scenario. A man is abusing.
Speaker 7: His five year old daughter.
Speaker 13: He is part of a pedophile ring. Other members of this ring include his best friend, the ADA chief police, possibly some doctors, nurses. And now let's say that the mother finds out. Would he then enlist the help of that ADA, that chief police, those doctors and nurses that are in that ring to help them cover it up.
Speaker 2: Hypothetical situation. Yeah, the whole thing there would tell.
Speaker 4: What stands out to me about that and so many of these other clips is not just that the stuff she's saying is nuts, but she has this whole effect like it's like she's playing in a TV character, Like she's trying to deliver a speech or a line that someone would give in a TV show, often sounding weirdly villainous as they do.
Speaker 2: Crime Brain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like they're what, yeah, true crime Brain, TV Brain. It's like they've watched too many of these shows and then now it's pouring back and shaping their own personality more than we should allow fictitious or produced works to shape our real personalities, because TV is not real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is happening a lot. Actually, let's go ahead, and this reality star and actress Lisa Rena saying something similar st nine.
Speaker 6: All right, he did it.
Speaker 14: Patrick did it. Patrick's the one who did it, not Lindsay. Patrick did it. Because you know, I also heard that women typically don't strangle. So awful to even say, but that isn't what a woman would do. They don't strangle. I was actually in therapeu to day and my therapist and I were talking about it, and she looks at me and she goes, he did it.
Speaker 13: Wow?
Speaker 14: Yeah, and now yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a legitimate phenomena that's happening, and you have to be like, we have to be honest about it. Like, and we talk about the fallacy of the gaps. The Internet is filling in any gap they can find with alternate theories. And it feels eerily reminiscent John of things that I've lived through and Blake's live through. And I'm just wondering, you know, what does this mean for society? Like what does this mean for our politics?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: By the way, the funniest part of that last clip was when she says I was in therapy. Yeah, you don't say, you don't.
Speaker 2: Say, you don't There there is.
Speaker 12: A totally bizarre midwit obsession and affectation where and it was turbocharged by COVID, where a bunch of people who are not particularly that bright have decided that only they have certain secret knowledge about how things have transpired, and then they are now overlaying that on literally everything everything they see. If you had a report come out and say you know that the sun is going to rise in the morning, you would have scores of thousands of people on tiktoking like, actually, I have looked into it, and I was talking to Grock, and all of the evidence points to the sun not rising tomorrow. And it's it's something has happened collectively to the American brain where it has been totally broken. It has no discernment, It's completely incapable of discerning fact from reality. It's a truly bipartisan affliction. I don't think even though we're on the right, we can say it's well, it's only the lefties who are doing that. No, it is a massive, massive, problem. I don't know what the solution is. I see it as a total spiritual breakdown of our nation where you can't even tell basic things like boys from girls or murderers from innocent people. And this Clancy trial, literally no one in the trial is saying anyone but lindsay Clancy did it. Okay, The father is not saying it, well, he did it, so of course you wouldn't say. The defense isn't saying it. Clans herself isn't saying it. Everyone with any stake and this is saying she did it. They're just trying to say it's not really her fault because reasons. And yet you have half the Internet, like a bunch of retards, going out and pretending that somehow only they know the true secret that literally no one else, even those with all incentives to say otherwise, haven't yet discovered. It's one of the most enraging and mind boggling things I think I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Well, and we're seeing it with the Jason RDA situation in the UK as well, where you have a serial plagiarist, a hoaxer, a con artist who gets called out on the fraud, and yet there's thousands of people marching in London attacking the media for a lynching of some sort of media lynching of this con artist who committed suicide. So almost like similar, weirdly similar set of circumstances, and yet we have this and I think Blake's point is actually well made.
Speaker 2: This like true crying brain, you know where you.
Speaker 3: Root for the anti hero, You root for the person they tell you to be sympathetic for, even when all the facts of the situation should tell you that they're the bad guys.
Speaker 4: And there's so much of it one show with an anti hero when there's only a few shows to watch on TV, but you can basically marinate in the true crime stuff.
Speaker 3: Dude, and all day algo is rewarding it. This is the other thing that we have to be honest about. The algorithm is rewarding brain rot. It is getting clicks, it is getting comments, it's getting people whooped up, and it's rewarding people that feed it. And that's a huge, huge problem, Sean. So there it the more and more that I look at the landscape for the Democrats in twenty twenty eight, you and I have talked on this show much about JD.
Speaker 2: Marco all that stuff.
Speaker 3: But on the other side of the aisle, you've got John Ossoff who's running for reelection for Senate, but he seems to be posturing himself very presidentially. He's trying to do like all these boxes picking fights with President Trump. This was the moment that everybody's talking about Sop thirteen.
Speaker 9: The reason I asked about Natalie Harp is because it's kind of raised this question out there more questions about it.
Speaker 10: Well, I've heard this particular aid referred to as his security blanket, and I think we could say that about any number of the senior aides in the White House. They're not telling him what he needs to hear. They're telling him what he wants to hear. And the nation is at war and we cannot afford that. We need a team in the White House. We need folks at the State Department, at the Defense Department, in the United States Congress who take their jobs seriously. Those sailors out on the Lincoln, they do their jobs with excellence and dedication every single day. They didn't sign up for luxury. They signed up to defend the country. And the President, surrounded by enablers in the West Wing, is playing golf, is trading stock and is decorating his ballroom.
Speaker 2: It's a disgrace.
Speaker 3: So that was the exact clip that I wanted to play with this when he got followed up and asked by.
Speaker 2: Jen Pasaki, we're still getting it.
Speaker 4: But what he did is he was giving a big speech, a rally speech, and he says President Trump doesn't want to do his job. He just wants to travel with Natalie, And I guess this is a we have dog whistle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what he's suggesting. You know what he's suggesting here. It's not twenty five.
Speaker 10: And while the sailors on the Lincoln fight his war, while he fruitlessly drains our munitions and oil reserves, the president sleeps through his meetings, He golfs and trade stocks.
Speaker 2: See, he doesn't want to do the job.
Speaker 10: He wants to build his ballroom and travel with Natalie on their apparently defenseless flying palace gifted by the Emir of Qatar.
Speaker 2: So is this all a play?
Speaker 3: Because I've heard so much stuff from operatives. We're gonna have Mark Alpern on tomor. I'm definitely gonna be asking about that. Is this a play for twenty eight?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a good question. One thing I learned when I worked on the hill in the Senate gosh, twenty years ago, is that when every senator gets up in the morning and looks into the mirror, he sees a president looking back at him. So it's an affliction that they're all saddled with. I will say I'm amused by his like TMU Vanilla Obama tone, like he's trying so hard to sound like Obama. Everything is a list of three. You've got the dramatic pauses, like my eyes almost rolled out of my head off camera while you were playing that clip. But yeah, he's clearly making a play for it. They're the Democrat bench right now is so shallow. The person at the top of the polls for twenty twenty eight is Kamala Harris. So you see a lot of these guys in the second or third tier. They've won statewide office once and so that obviously they think they should be commander in chief, and they see, Wow, there's an opening for me here. I've never done anything particularly impressive. I've accomplished nothing is a senator. Nobody could pick me out of lineup. But then again, Kamala Harris was vice president, so I might as well throw my hat in the ring at this, and we're going to see a lot more of it. I think once November is over, the full jockeying is going to begin. But I'd say to John Ossoff, you're a white guy, good luck getting the nomination in that party.
Speaker 2: Have all that with that, buddy.
Speaker 4: That's so interesting you say that, because it does feel like you might have. You have three competing strands within the Democrats. One the Kamala Harris Redocks, you might call the the DEI hangover of Trump bad white men bad, pretend it's still twenty twenty. Kind of just run a demographic candidate designed by a committee, and we know how that went with Kamala. Another is it reflects the intense radicalism that young Democrats have that they're getting absolutely overheated by Trump, and so that would be they'd get a DSA candidate of some kind that could be AOC, could be someone else, but someone just really running on being very radical. And then I think, as off Kelly, they slot into what you might call the most pragmatic part of the party, which says, guys, Trump's not doesn't have that high of an approval. How about we just run a nice like not senile white guy. We avoid all the DEI stuff, we avoid being called radical, and we just play it safe.
Speaker 2: And that's how we went back to the White House.
Speaker 4: And it seems like those three strands are competing with each other and it's not really clear which of them will win.
Speaker 3: Well, it's also interesting that John Ossoff is Jewish. Right, you have to be an issue. You have the Shapiro issue as well. Right, they try and run away from their Jewishness because it's very unpopular within the Democrats, but it's definitely gonna come up. I mean, you know, especially in that party, right, well, you get the DSA folks. But I mean, I have to say he's very he's very talented, but I don't think to your point, he hasn't done anything. And then to then lower himself to sort of accuse Natalie Hart. From all accounts, I don't know Natalie personally. I know Charlie knew Natalie. I believe Jack knows.
Speaker 1: Maybe you do.
Speaker 3: From all accounts, she's just like a total sweetheart and does not deserve to be smeared like this. It's alleging some sort of untoward relationship with the President of the United States. She's one of his aides that travels with him. Yes, there's a lot of trust there, but that was completely below the belt pun intended. I suppose I thought it was so unbecoming to allege this of somebody that really does not deserve that kind of insinuation.
Speaker 2: Sean. Yeah.
Speaker 12: I mean, she's a woman, by the way, who's alive today because Trump signed the right to try legislation into law that allowed her to get a trial to cure her bone cancer. So yeah, turns out she's a big fan of Trump because he did things that allowed her to still be alive. And the thing about Ostoff is, and it tells you his character, he probably had no idea what he was talking about. These guys don't write their speeches, they're professional line readers. So he goes up there and it's on the prompter and he reads it with all, you know, the gravity and the low baritone of Obama, with the you know, perfect dramatic pauses and everything. He has no clue what he's saying. And then when he's told, hey, it's totally dirty to do that, he goes on He's like, oh no, no, Well, I didn't say that other people are saying similar things. Well, shit, it's like a crappy thing to do.
Speaker 2: I totally agree.
Speaker 3: So Mark Kelly was asked about it, what about an Asaf Kelley Democrat ticket? Mark Kelly says, why don't you reverse the names? Yeah, Senator c A president looking them in the mirror. They when they look in the mirror. Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why Refi. You've probably been hearing me talk about why REFI for some time now. We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why Refi will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over American and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Why REFI can help? Just go to wyrefi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com And remember y Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to yrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you.
Speaker 15: Last night, I was at my child's school function.
Speaker 7: It was called Rockthblock.
Speaker 15: I live in West with Indiana, and we ran into some lovely ladies of Churning Point and I want to talk about it. So, unbeknownst to me, Churning Point has high school chapters. The function last night was a back to school event. We walked over and I see a big old picture of Charlie Kirk. I'm already rolling my eyes because I'm already irritated by seeing his dumb face. So we walked by and they asked myself, he wants a bracelet. I grab his hand and I say no. The teenager that was working the food was such a and I turned around and I said, I don't like that you guys are supporting that piece of human talking about Charlie Kirk and usay Charlie Kirk naldrip for all the same. They're all supporting a rapist, racist, homophobic pieces, and so that's what I said.
Speaker 3: All right, So joining us now is the chapter of that school that you just saw that crazy lady doing a video on Sofia Hunt Chapter President, Westfield High School, Indiana, and you can find her on Instagram at Sofia Lily dot Hunt, So please support her. Sofia, Welcome to the show. I'm so sorry first of all that you had to go through this. It just reminds me of when Charlie used to say, like our chapter leaders and our students are the tip of the spear. They're on the front lines, and you guys are doing such great work out there, and you were just taking part in it. Sounds like a back to school kind of gathering. Tell us give us the context of what happened here.
Speaker 7: So I was at my local back to school event.
Speaker 9: We call it Rock the Block in Westfield and it's where many of the Westfield organizations, businesses in different high school and even middle school clubs get to display their works what they're doing within their communities. And we had the most amazing opportunity to be able to have a booth at this event, Club America, and I was with my twenty point secretary and treasurer, and we were handing out the cutest red, white and blue bracelets, which I have right here. They did not have any political message on them. They were just spot in bulk from Amazon. And a little boy came up to our table trying to grab a bracelet. We pushed our basket closer to them, and a mom came and dragged them away. And I looked at the mother and very calmly, I said, hey, are you okay? And she goes, why the f are you asking me if I'm okay? I said, you're someone at a bracelet. Here is a bracelet and she goes, you guys are supporting a racist, disgusting piece of And I said, I am so sorry you feel that way. I hope you have a better day. And this is that she's walking away after slapping a bracelet out of my hand and.
Speaker 7: Turning point.
Speaker 9: Secretary looks back and she goes, actually, we're not sorry at all, and she goes, you guys are disgusting, your vile, and your supporting a racist, discussing piece of and then she walks away.
Speaker 7: So that was the entire interaction.
Speaker 9: But next day she came to the media for everything else that she had forgotten.
Speaker 2: To say, Yeah, well, that's what's so crazy about this.
Speaker 3: So and by the way, I don't get.
Speaker 4: Someone does that and thinks that's great. I should go online and tell everyone.
Speaker 2: That I did this.
Speaker 3: So this is Kaylee Joe, the Kaylee Joe or whatever it's like her Instagram or her or TikTok I believe anyways, and FI throw up one fifty one. This is so like, So here we have a like. You know, she's got thirty one thousand followers. She probably feels big time two million likes. So she's a content creator. This is what she actually wants to do with her time in life. Has her pronouns, has her pronouns on there of course, So this is like.
Speaker 2: There just needs you know, shoes.
Speaker 3: Everybody getting the ability to publish their their unfettered, unedited thoughts is just turning.
Speaker 2: Out to be a Really she's an ally. She has the BLM fists. She has uh. She says she's eighteen plus because she swears a lot.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep. So here you go. We'll just get some more of this woman coming after. You're a minor. You're seventeen years old, right, you're in high school?
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm seventeen years old.
Speaker 9: I just finished high school after my junior year, so I should be a senior right now.
Speaker 7: I'm still young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is nuts. People are losing their collective minds.
Speaker 15: So, nineteen, what's embarrassing is that you are a woman and you voted for Donald Trump. What's embarrassing is that your internalized misogyny is so through the roof and you probably don't even know what that means. What's embarrassing is that you call yourself a Christian and you're the furthest thing from Jesus' teaching. What's embarrassing is that someday you will have kids and they will not talk to you because they will see all your racist, homophobic post online. Along with Sophia and you guys can have each other.
Speaker 7: That is embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Who's she talking to right there? Someone called her embarrassment.
Speaker 9: That's actually one of your pick up the mic students, Hazel.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm on Hazel, Yeah great, that's yeah, he's awesome.
Speaker 3: So that now she she defends herself by the way attacking a minor, so she's she's like fully aware of what she's doing that you are under eighteen, and she thinks this is completely okay, it's not twenty one.
Speaker 16: No, she's attacking a child, a poor little child.
Speaker 7: Why are you going after a literal child?
Speaker 16: Yes, I am going after a child who is the president of Turning Point and likes to post racist, homophobic, transphobic things on the internet. Oh my god, she is old enough to take such a strong political stance, then she is old to take some of the heat. She's a bully and she can't handle when she's getting a taste of her own medicine.
Speaker 2: Shut up, Okay, she's like getting any thoughts. She's getting dressed to me the bad guy.
Speaker 3: My first thought is like she's wearing a different outfit than the other videos, so she's just like droning on and on and on and on about this, like she's obsessed. Secondly, why do women and maybe Sophia you know, the to this. Why are they always doing tiktoks and Instagram videos doing their stinking makeup? I don't understand the phenomenon, and it just bothers me. That's the second thing. And then she has the gall to call you racist, homophobic, a bigot, and a bully. I'm sorry, but like just judging by your two demeanors. It's very clear to me who's behaving like a bully here? Have you said have you ever said anything racist?
Speaker 7: Sofia, not that I recall, I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Mean maybe to her standards, right, we all we all have this. So this is just a literal grown woman who has a child, who is taking to the internet as a content creator to smear you, slander you. And then she actually ends up accusing you of taking pictures in a bathroom or something.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 9: So that's the most serious false accusation I've had and quite quite.
Speaker 2: A long time, probably ever I would suspect.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Actually, so this actually, this rumor started about a year and a half ago. I have a feeling that some of the Democrat friends at school are contacting her saying these things.
Speaker 7: But here's what actually happened.
Speaker 9: I was in the bathroom at school, probably about a year ago.
Speaker 7: It was mid junior year, and.
Speaker 9: A male walked into the women's restroom while I was in the restroom. I walk out and I say, never come back to the women's restroom ever again.
Speaker 7: You were a man.
Speaker 9: Anyway, my friend comes back into the restroom after I had already left. I'd gone back to class, and she takes a photo of the student. She then sends it to said person who's posted the photo, in which it was not me.
Speaker 7: I did not take the photo.
Speaker 9: I did not even associate with the social media post that was made, So that was a complete lie. Nor would I ever take a photo of anyone in a bathroom. I mean, that's just inappropriate, no matter if you're a man or a woman. I mean, it's just weird. But that never happened.
Speaker 3: So then they somebody sends her this thing, and so that then she starts accusing you of this because some dude goes into a restroom a year ago and you were right to be upset about that. And y, yes, again you have a grown woman who thinks she's some TikTok star harassing a Turning Point student who's seventeen years old for tabling and handing out free bracelets to little kids who are asking like, that's what you're dealing with here? I I just I have so many problems with this. It's like difficult to begin to know where to begin here. Like I do want to just like ask you, though, sofa, are you are you doing okay?
Speaker 2: Are you dealing with this?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay, good, absolutely no, I'm not her at all. You can't.
Speaker 9: It would take an army to hurt my feelings. You can't do anything to bring.
Speaker 7: Me down, tear me down, tear my chapter down. I'm completely okay.
Speaker 9: I'm just I really hope this lady is okay, not only in her heart, but in her mind and within her own personal life. I'm just praying for her, but I'm completely okay.
Speaker 2: Oh man. I just I love a happy warrior.
Speaker 3: Yeah, amen, I'm I'm very encouraged by you, and I love your spirit. I love that you are a happy warrior. I love that you're leading and you're strong through this, and that these like crazy, unhinged adults who should know better, who are should be behaving with some dignity and some self respect, but just can't help themselves because they're narcissists who think their content creator and TikTok stars are harassing minors. And I hope, I hope. I hope your parents have your back. I hope your your chapter has your back and they're defending you and supporting you in this because we have your back one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: It's been a fast moving show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and lots of just lots of fun emails.
Speaker 2: Yes you want to read, get some Well.
Speaker 4: Like a lot of people were really fired up by that little bit we did on the fake poll where they're just pointing out this just sounds like it's a big prep for voter suppression stuff. For they could do some sort of election fraud stuff. They could do obviously, the the just outright fraud angle. You know, you goose someone's numbers and then you trade on the markets and cash in, and a lot of them like there should be fraud in this. Tons of emails about the Clancy case. Of course, some people saying why are you guys talking about this? Of course the left is nuts on this, but a lot of them saying this shows a lot of women are nuts, a lot of people are marinating in poison.
Speaker 3: We have a great young lady, Sophia Hunt with us. She's the chapter president Westfield High School in Indiana. Follow her support her online at sofia Lily dot Hunt. Okay, Sofia, you are not like these women supporting Lindsay Clancy.
Speaker 4: To me, it stood out to me there's such this inversion because historically we had pretty wise elders in America and so you'd think a woman of maybe a grandmother's age would be someone you could look to reliably for pretty good values, wisdom, And we're finally getting to the point where kind of the last generation, where the overwhelming majority of people were in pretty good shape in America, is unfortunately aging out. So now we have these ladies and where you have extremely unwise grown adults picking fights on TikTok with far wiser young ladies like yourself, who give us a lot of hope because we're definitely going to need ladies like you to save America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we will, Sophia, tell us about you.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, there's two questions, really, why you're involved with Turning Point?
Speaker 2: What Charlie meant to you?
Speaker 3: And then let's talk about the state of young women Erica today, because that's kind of been the topic of our conversation a lot during the show. But tell us first a Turning Point. How did you get involved in you know, what did Charlie mean to you?
Speaker 2: And how did he inspire you?
Speaker 9: I got involved first with Turning Point. I actually met a friend who was involved in Turning Point back in twenty twenty four when I competed at Miss Indiana, teen USA, and a friend prompted me to visit the Texas the US Summit, and from that summit is where you guys had an amazing field rep who got me connected with Turning Point, and I'm forever grateful for it. I have absolutely loved the Republican Party, Trump and just anything that had to do with pro life and just God first movements.
Speaker 7: Ever since the age of six.
Speaker 9: I mean, my mom and my dad they taught me that that was the center of what they really taught me. So that's a big part of why I joined Turning Point is because your guys' first priority is God, family, and country.
Speaker 7: And then Charlie he was just he just such a light.
Speaker 9: He was actually one of the main reasons I joined Turning Point as well, from watching his video after my friend had showed them to me many years ago, and just every opportunity I had to see him speak and even have the opportunity to have breakfast with him, he just he changes my mind completely on everything that I do. I mean, he's the reason I lead everything that I do with biblical context and to always leave my life with God. So Charlie is truly inspiring, and so is Erica.
Speaker 3: Yeah, amen, thank you for saying that. That's really it's great to hear. And you know, I got to work with him for eight years and Blake was always on the show and we were building this show with him, and it means a lot to us to hear your stories from students all across the country. So let's let's talk about the state of women right now. Like when you talk, when you think about your friends, maybe they're part of the club, maybe they're not, Maybe they're conservative, maybe they're progressive.
Speaker 4: How much of an outlier are you among girls your age in your I believe you're in a suburb north of Indianapolis.
Speaker 9: I would say, let's say in my school, I'd probably say I'm the only outspoken female conservative in my school in Hamilton County. I'd say there's probably about maybe eight to ten of us. And those are my friends that are in fact involved in Turning Point. But I mean, conservatism's rising, and especially in my school, I've been able to see so many students who weren't speaking out prior that are now speaking up. They're willing to listen to others and hear their perspectives just because of Turning Point. USA and bringing Club America to our high school. I mean, it's truly amazing to see.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's awesome. Are you now the women in general?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 3: I mean I hear a lot from young people that dating is hard, that the expectations from the two sexes are like completely out of alignment, that social media complicates everything. Are you seeing that kind of that? The gender war aspect between men and women?
Speaker 9: I mean, I think that social media does take a big toll within relationships and actually with the worldly values that social media is teaching people, and it is bringing farther people farther away from God.
Speaker 7: But that can have a toll.
Speaker 9: But I also think the movement of like Turning Point USA, and this movement has really caused so many people to also shift back to the right, shift back to God's centered relationships. So I can't say it's going downhill because Turning Point's impact is honestly bigger than people think, no matter if it's only for right wingers, but it's also I think with people on the left, they're coming to God as well, and I think Turning Point USA has a big part of that.
Speaker 2: That's awesome to hear.
Speaker 3: You know, we talk about you see this gal coming after you on TikTok, she's completely unhinged. You know, we're seeing this what I call like the moral inversion, where you know, you know, it kind of reminds me of the Bible verse, like woe and to you calls good evil and evil good, and we're seeing that happen in a lot of different instances. Are you concerned about that? When you look across your friend group or your school and maybe your school is just like doing great and it doesn't sound it sounds like maybe a mixed bag, But are you worried about that?
Speaker 2: Are you? Because the social.
Speaker 3: Media brain, meme brain is something because young people are constantly consuming social media and it's so much of it is meme culture now, so I'm just where are the values coming from.
Speaker 9: I'm not worried about myself, although I sometimes do worry for others, because so many people don't have the circle that I had the opportunity to grow up with and that I had the opportunity to be rounded by. And social media does take a large toll in how people are acting, how people are creating.
Speaker 7: Their own moral compass, so it can be concerning.
Speaker 9: But I also do believe that God is There's been a huge revival and God is truly coming back into our schools. I mean it's now required for the Ten Commandments to be in school. So I don't have much concern because I know God has has away and he will make things happen.
Speaker 3: Well, you are a breath of fresh air. I will tell you that. Sophia Chapter President, Westfield High School in Indiana. Follower on Instagram, Sofia Lily dot Hunt, thank you for everything, genuinely, thank you for your leadership. Thank you for being brave and being courageous and cheerful and cheerful and a happy warrior, being optimistic. Listen, I'm telling you Turning Points students are the best students in the country. I've met so many of you now and literally, yeah, it's praised me to God.
Speaker 2: It's all God. Charlie played such a.
Speaker 3: Huge role in forming a whole generation's worldview and the way that they saw this country where they see their faith and they're rolling it and be a part of something bigger and to contribute and be part of the solution. Don't be a complainer. So God bless you for being such a great representative of Turning Point and your Christian faith and stand up, you know, keep standing brave and strong in the face of these bullies. They're they're going nowhere that leads to nowhere. Okay, you so much TikTok likes, but yeah, God bless you Sophia, and thanks you.
Speaker 7: God bless you all. Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 3: All right, man, if you were black pilling, students like Sophia Hunt will give you faith in the future.
Speaker 2: God bless her. For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com.