Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit leir Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies. Cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin. It's the Alex Marlowe Show.
Speaker 1: It is the Alex marlow Show. Glad you're here. We've got a busy one for you today. We'll start, as we often do on the show these days, with some Iran war updates. Fairly dramatic weekend, but not too much compared to the prior weekends. The US did seas and Iranian ship. US Navy intercepted an Iranian flag cargo ship. This is one that apparently also goes through China quite a bit. Remember all roads lead back to China. With Trump's policy, and Iran has now said they're not going to engage with the United States and in peace talks, which may or may not be going right now. As raving this conversation, Iran saying they're not participating, but on the other hand. President Trump says peace is coming. If we could get to a peace deal immediately. It's hard to know. It's all fog of war type of atmosphere, but I would not be shocked if we re engage with Iran on a military basis coming up very soon here, or if there was some sort of a peace that was announced. I think the key here, the sticking point is whether or not Iran understands that Trump does see this as his entire presidency hanging in the balance, that this is not simply about trying to win some sort of a small victory or perhaps make sure a couple of seats go Republican in the midterm. That's what Iran is counting on. Iran is counting on the United States pressure that's coming from both left and right in the American media to pressure Trump to ending this thing before it's over. And what Trump is counting on is that the people will understand that he sees himself as doing something historic, He sees himself as doing something that will perhaps preserve peace in the Middle East and around the world for decades to come and will be essential to his legacy and undoing a lot of the glad handing that was done with Iran or to Iran from the Obama administration and into the Biden administration. And so that's what's so interesting right now is allowing this to play out over a slightly longer time horizon is probably smart if you're in the punditry game, if you're in the commentary game, But there's this huge temptation to try to confirm your preferred analysis right away, obviously not how Trump is thinking of it. So again, I would not be surprised if we started to see some more attacks in the next day or two, perhaps even this evening. And I would not be surprised if we are potentially hours or days away from some sort of a major piece that's going on. But again, the timetable, and my friend you Hugh had pointed this out pretty well, is people start locking in their votes for midterm elections over the summer. It's not something that takes place in the early spring, which is where we're at now. So I do think Trump's got a little longer to go, but the sooner the better, because we do need to start changing the narrative, especially with gas prices what they are, which is the I think I filled up for six dollars and seventy seven cents a gallon, which is my neck of the woods is the most expensive place in the world, or at least in the country.
Speaker 3: But not good.
Speaker 1: We got to get that under control, but not at the expense of allowing Iran to have nuclear weapons. And I think this is essential because they've got enough enrich uranium that they can cause a lot of problems for a lot of people. This is something this come up quite a bit, and even some establishment media reporting at this point. This was a cut of sixty minutes where they were discussing exactly how much enriched uranium uran Iran has right now? Can you play cut nine guys, The.
Speaker 4: War with Iran hinges on three letters h EU and it's believed Iran has enough of it underground to eventually make ten nuclear bombs. What would it take for the US to secure that highly enriched uranium? You'll hear about a covert mission that took place thirty two years ago and why a similar operation in Iran would be so difficult. Would an operation like this be worth risking American lives?
Speaker 3: In my opinion, yes, this is really amazing. Ten nukes.
Speaker 1: They've already got enough for ten nukes. We got to get that. I don't care if we have to pay to get it or who we've got to take out to get it. We've got to get that because this is the existential threat. This is the threat to all of humanity. I've got a fresh podcast up with doctor Ben Carson.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: I do some great stuff working really hard for you on my podcast feed as well, and we've got great news because, by the way, if your Apple or Spotify listeners, you are going to be able to get the video coming up here in the next week or so, which is very cool because I always tended to use Apple more than YouTube. I don't really like YouTube, but I'm plugging the YouTube because we do the visuals on the show. But now you'll be able to get those if you go to Apple or elsewhere, so you don't have to change your preferred podcast provider. But on the show, doctor Ben Carson suggests that we could be near the prophesized biblical end times joke.
Speaker 3: It comes up.
Speaker 1: We go into this and quite a lot of detail in the interview, But to me, what's the fastest way to get there? What's the fastest way to get to arm again. If you accept his premise that we're at the end here of the human race, I'll planet Earth. Messiah's coming. What's the fastest way to get there? For me, it's very clear it's iron gets a nuclear weapon, and people in American media who don't take that seriously would be part of the problem in that case. So let's keep that in mind. So take that off the table at this point, and when they've already got enough uranium for ten nukes, it is time for us to crack down on it and get this done. So we got as cure fast as fast as possible. No minimal ground troops if any, can't hang out in the region, can't do regime change, can't glad hand whoever is the new regime in power. But what's going on right now is the media is trying to frame it up as though the Iranian regime is actually strong and there's been no there all of the fact that we've killed the top dozens of officials. None that makes a difference. But now there's actually a new alternate narrative that came out. The economists had this headline over the weekends kind of blew my mind. Deep divisions in the Iranian regime could thwart a truce with America if peace talks resume. Take that in, Deep divisions in the Iranian regime could thwart a truce with America if peace talks resume. So they're saying their division the Iranian regime. Everyone's been telling me for weeks in the establishment media, the Iranian regime is just as strong as ever.
Speaker 3: They might even be stronger than when.
Speaker 1: The eye toll was taken out. I had a four and one interview in the BBC two weeks ago, whereas me verse four liberals and all of them were explaining how the Iranian regime is so many layers of protection that they are for sure doing at least as well, maybe even better, exaggerating a little bit for emphasis, but they're saying that we can't disrupt their power structure. And now the Economist, the arch globalist magazine, is saying deep divisions are making it so that we might not be able to enforce a truce because there's so much chaos there.
Speaker 3: So which is it? Media?
Speaker 1: Is it that we've actually already won the war? Like I've been saying since April, We've already done what's necessary. All we gotta do is go get that the rest of the uranium. We're done, or is it that the Iranian regime is so strong? They're so strong.
Speaker 3: So this is what we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna be tracking throughout the week and probably throughout the next couple of weeks. But Trump is really talking aggressively right now, which I think is exciting. He's suggesting, basically, we're getting the peace done by Wednesday. Wednesday is the deadline, and that's it. We're doing it. We're getting the piece done and that's that. And so after the piece is done then or you could choose bombing. Those are your options. Here's another clip. This is from CBS sixty Minutes. Again, I think this is really important to play this one cut.
Speaker 5: Seven and Run has been lying about its nuclear weapons effort for over twenty years now. They have always claimed and our program was one hundred percent peaceful, we were never pursuing nuclear weapons. That's a lie. And then once the International Inspectors got in and started finding some things out, the Iranians kept lying to them.
Speaker 4: You don't sound very optimistic.
Speaker 5: I'm not very optimistic. I think we're going to be dealing with Iran's nuclear program with very few realistic tools available to us for a long time to come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is one of the top experts in nuclear weaponry, nuclear power being able to leverage that. A former White House nuclear advisor, Matthew Bunn was speaking just there, seeing Aron's been lying for twenty years. So how long are we going to tolerate this? Only so long as you want to risk the lives of your family, the risk the lives of your progeny, risk the human race itself. That's how big of a threat Iran is the nuclear program. And anyone who's lying to you about it, anyone who's telling you other that Iran is not interested in nuclear weapons and reaching them to weapons grade, is completely naive and they've completely lost the plot about what danger and what evil are truly out there. President Trump sees as clearly, and that's why he's gonna finish this off hopefully as soon as possible. We're gonna move on in a safer world. And then it's gonna be on us who see what he's doing, to try to share how important this is for his legacy, that he really is helping humanity survive and hopefully thrive one day soon. All Right, I'm gonna tell you right now, a lot of folks in the know are looking at silver and the numbers are ie popping. Why are they looking at silver because there's so much chaos now you see the oil prices to the stock market unpredictable. But one thing that we're seeing is a increased demand for these precious metals. Silver could be one fifty an ounced this year, but Bank of America says it could climb to three hundred dollars by the end of the year. Now, why is that silver is the fuel for the modern world? When solar panels, you need silver, electric vehicles, AI data centers, they don't work without it. It's critical for our advanced electronics. Frankly for national defense as well. The reality is silver is a strategic industrial resource, that power is just about everything we rely on. So it makes sense and as headlines suggests, that silver could be the best buying opportunity for the whole year. And if you're considering silver, there's only one place to go called Leer Capital. Lear Capital, My friends, they are eight hundred nine two two two two five five is the number you get their free silver report. You can see if you qualify for up to twenty thousand dollars in bonus silver. Eight hundred nine two two two two five five is the number eight hundred nine two two two two five five or visit lear alex dot com. One thing that we're seeing in the news right now is we're seeing a big adjustment that the energy sector is making. We're seeing the discussions that I was starting last week that a lot of these energy companies are reconsidering whether or not they're going to need to make big investments in infrastructure, and because they see huge opportunity with the chaos in the strait right now, that there could be a lot of reshoring of energy production in the United States. This is a massive opportunity for American businesses, and you're gonna want to have your money working for you during this process. So I got to say be right back a lot more. Let me tell you about something I finally decided to do, and honestly, I wish I had done this sooner, Like a lot of people, like most of you, I got boxes of old home videos and photos, childhood vacations, holidays, footage of my parents when they were younger, even voices of people who aren't here anymore, and the truth is, these formats don't last forever.
Speaker 3: They deteriorate.
Speaker 1: That's why I finally decided to do something about it. I started the process with Legacy Box. Legacy Box is the simplest way to preserve your family story. Here's how it works. You send your old home movies, photos, even film, and their team digitally transfers everything by hand in Tennessee. Then you get all your originals back, plus new digital versions you can watch, share, and pass down for generations. I'm really excited about getting my tapes and photos digitized, especially after hearing from friends who've already used Legacy Box.
Speaker 3: It's a perfect Mother's Day gift.
Speaker 1: Mother's Day is right around the corner. Mom would absolutely love this, and honestly, is just as much something you should do for yourself and your entire family. Right now, Legacy Box is offering my listeners sixty percent off during their Mother's Day sale. Just go to a legacybox dot com slash Marlowe to preserve your family story. That's legacy box dot com slash Marlowe for sixty percent off.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: Another called shot on the show.
Speaker 1: In regard to the Iran piece, I said that I understand why Israel wants to finish off Hesbela in Lebanon, but now is not the time or the place to do it. It's too complicated, too many innocents getting killed, too many Christians getting killed. And that is looking like a very good call today because we unfortunately saw a horrific story over the weekend where it Israeli soldiers photographed taking a hammer to a statue of Jesus in Lebanon, which was pretty dramatic. This is everywhere. IDEF confirmed it that this is real. Certainly one of those things where you would think this is stage, has got to be a hoax. I was pretty cautious to report this at Breitbart initially because I thought this looks like one of those hoaxes because it's so egregious. And the IDEF just came out and said, one of our guys did it, and it was bad, and it's going to be disciplined to some degree. Appropriate measures will be taken, was the specific tone. But that's not very good. This was in the Lebanese Christian village of Debil, wielding a hammer over Jesus. This is still the Easter season, guys. Not good, so not good to see this and this is where this is the exact type of stuff that Israel's going to be careful about. What has been my major complaint about Israel ever since I've had this microphone here is that my main complaint is not their righteousness, is that they don't have good pr And maybe this is just one guy. I don't think this is some coordinate effort. Hopefully this person is disciplined. But when you're in a Christian village in Lebanon and a lot of the world is hoping you'll chill out the attacks on Hezbel and Lebanon for the moment, and you see one of your guys smashing Jesus's head is not a great look. So really interesting to see how this plays out. But this is the sort of thing where does it make my faith in Israel and my hope for Israel fade? Not really, but I know how this looks to people who are fence sitters, people who consume a lot of podcasts in their diet and are getting a steady diet of Israel's a problem, net Yaoho's a problem. Trump got dragon war for Israel. You can't have this stuff and have it not present major problems and I said this on the show. They said that as a pro Israel guy, they've got to knock it off in Lebanon. That was the exact word choice I made for the time being at a minimum. And so now there's going to have a big plate of problems to deal with. Really interesting. I was looking at, pulling from Echelon Insights, this is a pretty good polster looking at how now democrats under fifty view Israel significantly more unfavorable than China, in a little bit more unfavorable than Iran. And this is the whole thing. Charlie Kirk talked about this, I mean Charlie's old radio timeslot. He and we're good friends. We spoke about Israel quite a bit. I'm on the infamous Israel group chat the candae Owans leagues from time to time. Probably what caused the demise of Joe Kant that specific chat, and Charlie's main beef was their pr That was what he always liked Israel. But the point is is they don't defend themselves. Well, this does not help. And it is a real thing because I won Israel to survive and thrive. When you look at these poll numbers, they're just horrific even Republicans. Republicans have a plus eleven favorability for Israel not bad, so that's not so not a disaster there. That's the Republicans under fifty. Republicans over fifty though plus sixty five approval of Israel, so younger even Republicans is much closer. Because in the region, Israel's the best. It's the best we got, so it's the only democracy, thriving, tech hub, best intelligence pound for pound on earth. So gott to keep an eye on this stuff. And I warn all of you about this on the show because we do not want to turn over the We don't want Israel to be seen as as evil as Hamas hesbela Aron in the region, and that's unfortunately where things are going.
Speaker 3: I want to play this clip.
Speaker 1: This is a Michigan Democrat Senate candidate name Abdul l Said, who campaigns with Hasan Piker, very connected to him. Where I've talked about the show, who thinks of America deserved yet eleven play cut four guys.
Speaker 7: He said, Israeli government is evil doing there just as evil as Hamas.
Speaker 8: Yes, killing tens of thousands of people makes you pretty damn evil. It's not how evil is this one versus that one? Hamas evil? Israeli government evil? We could say both.
Speaker 7: Is Natanya who in your view criminal?
Speaker 4: He's a warm crimp.
Speaker 8: Absolutely do you not think he is when you conduct the genocide, you're a warm criminal.
Speaker 7: What do you make of the fact that Haley Stevens is.
Speaker 8: Backed by APAT I find that disastrous for our politics. And you should be more interested in what's happening in Michigan than you are interested in what's happening in Tel Aviv.
Speaker 1: Is the only genocide I know of that just took up for no reason in particular, but because he's not genociding today, So he just he took a pause from his genocide. It's a It's of course CNN's Manu Raju will never point that out. But that's a mainstream Democrat politician who campaigns with Hassan Piker. This is a fresh Hassan Piker clip. This is him talking about landlords who don't rent out their houses or something. Let's play cut twelve please, guys.
Speaker 4: Well, my understanding is that the property owners who have properties there choose just not to rent it at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kill them in the street.
Speaker 8: Let the streets, let the streets soak in their red capitalist bloods.
Speaker 1: So there's a guy who had an event scheduled with ro Kana, with Rashida Tulaibe, with Gavin Newsoms between Gavin Nusom's podcast or Newsom does be in his podcast, and he's very alive. This guy outsaid who says he reel is the same as Ams. Is very challenging when you're getting inundated with this level of hatred towards Israel. So it's got to help itself. Best Camp, it's the best advice I can offer for Israel and helping us secure the peace with iron. Anything they can do to do that is going to do a measurable good for the state of Israel. And we cannot turn the country over to those deranged individuals.
Speaker 3: Right there. We'll be right back.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: Let's here from my friends at best Hotgrill dot com. They make the Celaire Infrared grills, the hot fast grills for every day, year round grilling. I love to slow cook and smoke on an egg or a pellet barbecue. Those are fine when I've got the time. I don't always have the time, and either do you. You don't have to wait for the weekend. With the Celere infrared gas grill, he's up to one thousand degrees in just three minutes, even in the dead of winter. High heat locks in the juices, grills food faster and make steaks, chicken, and veggies fish makes it all more succulent and tasty. In a matter of minutes. Your family can have a healthy, great tasting grilled dinner. And with Celaire's demo rental program, you can try before you buy grilling all the foods your family enjoys for two weeks and the weekend in between, and see why the USA made Celaire is the best grill you'll ever buy. Learn more at best hootgrill dot com. That's best hotgrill dot com. Try before you buy with a Selear demo rental program at best hootgrill dot com.
Speaker 3: Football.
Speaker 1: If you got a great weekend, I feel like I can't start the show with Hey, how you doing, how's your weekend going? Because you only get the one hour. If we have more hours, I would take callers. So that's why in the meantime email me a low hot Alex Marlow dot com. We get more hours, we'll do callers, but I can't do sort of the warm up routine. I got to dive into it right in the news. But I had a very interesting weekend. First of all, Saturday was a coach pitch baseball day. This is a I'm going to brag, but I can't help it. Master Marlowe hit two home runs on two pitches, so you only got two bats in the game. And home runs I'm both pitches. Seven year old, and my six year old, Master Marlow Junior hit his first home run, which was a Grand Slam. Also, amusingly, Master Marlow made a quadruple play. The way it works is everyone hits in the lineup, and so theoretically, if the bases are loaded, you can make a quadruple play on the last hitter, and he got all four outs. Never seen that before, but anyway, it's definitely baseball season in the Marlow household. And so yesterday what the plan was, We're gonna go to the UCLA baseball game. The UCLA has got the number one baseball team in the country. They won twenty all twenty one games in the Big twelve, whatever conference they're in now they switch conferences, So we're gonna do that go to Jackie Robinson Stadium in Westwood, a very beautiful day, and so I switched up to church. And so we were gonna go to church at Saint Paul the Apostle Church, what I've been to many many times throughout my life. And we got there and I have was very struck by how beautiful it is, just gorgeous day in West Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: And the Pope was gonna come up. You knew it was gonna come up.
Speaker 1: And we got completely blindsided by the priest trashing Donald Trump from the pulpit, and we did walk out. So this is what's happening. Catholic Church now fighting with President Trump. This is a sort of drive by that I had not seen since I was going to Massive Berkeley during the Bush years. Like this, I'd never seen something quite too egregious, just flat out lying about the Pope. The priest at Saint Paul the Apostle Church the eleven Am Mass didn't know his name, said specifically Donald Trump mocked the pope for preaching the gospel completely false, lying from the altar in front of my family, and so I had to walk out. And so this is so irritating because I go to church specifically to get free from this stuff, trying to have a nice day of my family, and there's we can go to a ballgame, America's pastime, which, by the way, with the baseball, the home run celebrations are kind of getting getting out of control here. One of these kids, maybe they're they're kids, they're twenty years old. But you see LA's team and they made a bunch of home runs. So one guy who actually went to my high school, who's their biggest home run hitter. He hits a home run and he kind of walks out of the box slowly, and then he trots around. I thought that was cool because he knew was gone, so he kind of starts jogging real slow.
Speaker 3: I thought that was a cool move.
Speaker 1: But another guy at a home run, who's their cleanup itter, so it must have been a million home runs in his life, he asks, like he's never hit a home run before. He does this huge clap, this huge gesture with his hands where he puts his arms out really far. He does a heart sign with his hands coming around second base, and then he does the most dramatic sign of the cross you've ever seen when he gets to home plate. I mean, what's going on here? And it's all just for social media preening and it's just it's do we have no class?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: It all has to be a social media show online. Whenever you get home run, it was a great hit. That was the highlight. You don't need to do the heart coming around second base with your arm. Who's he given a heart to? I bet it's mom. I bet he just loves his mom. Only guy on earth I ever loved his mom. Anyway, I'm digressing from the important stuff, which is the Catholic Church versus President Trump, which I don't understand why we're allowing ourselves to do this, but of course I understand what it is. The Democrat Party is manipulating us. They're giving all these woke priests like the ones the Saint Paul, the Apostle Church, permission to attack the president, but to do it so dishonestly, to lie. Trumpet did not mock the pope for preaching the gospel. He put up a meme of him as Jesus, which I think was not smart, but it was silly, and he does he means all the time. But the President Trump says specifically he doesn't have a beef with the Pope, and I don't think the Pope actually is a huge beef for President Trump. The Pope himself tried to downplay it this weekend. Let's play cut five, please, guys.
Speaker 10: And there's been a certain narrative that has not been accurate in all of its aspects. But because of the political situation created when on the first day of the trip President the United States made some comments about myself, much of what has been written since then has been more commentary on commentary, trying to interpret what has been said. Just one little example, the talk that I gave at the Pyer Meeting for Peace a couple of days ago, was prepared two weeks ago, well before the President ever commented on out myself and on the message of peace that I am promoting. And yet as it happens, it has looked at as if I was trying to debate again the President, which is not in my interest at all.
Speaker 1: That's fine, it's the I'm not saying that there is some tension. There is a little bit, because the President did say the Pope is weak on crime and he's terrible on foreign policy. Kind of agree. He said that the debate is obviously over a nuclear ron where the Pope doesn't like this war. Catholic popes never liked wars, or all popes Catholic pope redundant, but they did not like wars. Trump's obviously engage in a war that he thinks to justify. The Pope would love to see it end. But it all seems sort of simple, fundamental, It doesn't seem unprecedented, and yet the media really wants to play into this. And it all stems from that David Axelrod meeting with the Pope at the Vatican, and ever since then we've seen NonStop news cycles.
Speaker 3: And then that gives permission to.
Speaker 1: All of these priests to go out to their perishes and then to ruin my Sunday. It didn't really ruin my Sunday because I expect this stuff, but I mean, that's the attempt. It just injecting, and I can't get up and say I disagree in the middle of the homily.
Speaker 3: That doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: And then on the way out, I noticed in the front of the church, and I should send this to the guys so they could put this up. But there's this huge banner outside the church. It says Christian, and Jewish and Muslim and Hindu and Buddhist and bahai, what's bahai? Is that a religion?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: And Catholic? So Catholic comes up seventh here and black and white and brown and olive and straight and gay. This is not a joke. This is a banner outside this church. And lesbian and he and she and they and us and you. I'm gonna have to stop this getting you boring and rich and poor and single and married and separated and divorced and citizen and immigrant and other and hurt and joyous and sad and happy and alone and hopeful and depressed and lost and found and human. All are welcome. So they is welcome, and I don't. Of course, day is welcome. Anyone who's familiar with the way Catholic church work is. They're almost They're opened all day. People can wander in and out. No one's screening you at the door. Did you get your first communion yet? Before you take your communion? No one's doing that. No one's saying, oh wait a minute, you got a bone in your nose, You're not allowed to come in.
Speaker 3: It's never been that way. It's very obvious.
Speaker 1: All this is designed to virtue signal that we're not going after the trends. We're cool with all the trans stuff, We're cool with all the illegal immigration, and we're cool trashing the President of the United States with a lie that he mocked the pope for preaching the Bible, which even the Pope would not say that's the case. I'm glad the Pope is downplaying. Vice President of Vance thanked the Pope that he's grateful for Pope Leo for saying that. While the media narrative constantly gin's up conflict, and yes, real disagreements have happened and will happen, the reality is often much more complicated. Exactly my analysis, Pope preaches the Gospel as he should, and that will inevitably mean he offers his opinion the moral issues of the day. The President, the entire administration worked to apply those moral principles in a messy world. He will be in our prayers and I hope that we'll be in his. That is, That's fine. Just understand what's being done. It's being done is we are being manipulated by the establishment Democrat media to try to create some sort of a beef with the Pope who's got a literal halo effect, and he's going to use that try to divide the Catholic Republican vote. Because Catholics voted for Republicans, and the Republicans can keep the Catholics, they're probably gonna win the midterms. So note that that's happening, very very very relevant, because I think that this is a it's going to recur because of the messiness of some of these moral issues, in my opinion. One of the biggest stories of the weekend, of not the biggest other than around stuff, was a big report that I saw at first in the New York Post, but it is based off of a data that's available everywhere. We covered a bright part of course, nearly ten percent of babies born in the US under the Biden administration were anchor babies ten percent, three hundred and twenty thousand out of three point six million total births in the year twenty twenty three, so born to illegal immigrant parents. New York Times had a big puff piece today that was out there that I'll cover in a later show, hopefully a more detail, but just celebrating illegal aliens who could have a baby in the country, and he knows the baby is their ticket to be able to stay in America being celebrated by The New York Times, the same paper, by the way, they just put out a essay just a couple of weeks ago saying, Hassan Piker is not the problem, the guy who wants the streets to flow with the blood of capitalists, saying that guy's not the problem and the anchor babies are great. You gets comfortable with that ten percent of illegal of new births being to anchor babies. It's so disrespectful of our country. It means we stand for nothing. It means we have no culture, we have no homeland. American values don't exist, The American dream is not real. Any of our founding principles are irrelevant in this environment. So a key points from the article three to twenty thousand babies born to illegal immigrant parents. Cho undred and forty five thousand of those were born to mothers who were unauthorized and fathers who were neither US citizens nor lawful permanent residents, and additional fifteen thousand were born to mothers with temporary legal status. So hopefully not all of these people will hit the qualifications for permanent residents. But why are we making it so there's so much worth tourism in this country? How is that going to go for us? Do we think that's going to improve things? No, it's all calculated by the Democrat Party that's always calculating in order to optimize their vote, optimize their power. Another massive story from over the weekend is that James Carville, who is a loudmouthed but generally as his pulse and stuff that is essential Democrats at this moment, he laid out in a Politicon podcast the agenda that a lot of people are calling it Project twenty twenty nine that the Democrats are gonna have should they assume power, Grant Washington, DC and Puerto Rico statehood, pack the Supreme Court so more Supreme Court justices to unbalance the conservative majority at the moment, reopen the border, Grant mass amnesties as much as humanly possible. Reopening the border. Maybe they'll be smart enough not to do that, but I do think mass amnesty's coming. And he did say, though, don't run on this, don't talk about it. Wait, because if you say it out loud, it allows for people like me to come out and say, hey, you know what, these people are completely insane and we cannot trust them and they are completely insane. I want to play a clip of where's our Matthew Wiener clip the this is on my list and I cut to you. Let's play cut thirteen guys. This is one of the top politicians in California.
Speaker 3: Check this out.
Speaker 10: Phillis Toutson out said.
Speaker 4: The prive flag they're going back in the Phil's locations is a huge wing for the community.
Speaker 5: It's amazing, a huge thanks to all of the Phils Baristasracation had bought.
Speaker 1: For That was Scott Wiener. Matthew Wiener wrote, mad Men, I don't know why that thought was in my head, but a Scott Wiener State Center from California bullies a coffee shop into putting up not just a pride flag but the pro trans flag. That's Phil's coffee, fantastic coffee. They apparently didn't want to put it up. Shout out Phil's delicious stuff had some this morning, believe it or not, and they gotta put the pride flags everywhere. This is a woke coffee shop, but wasn't woken enough. That's the whole point. Fill's woke company, not woke enough for the Great Scott Wiener. That's their priority, priorities. It's just more, more trans more woke. That's all you're gonna get. And they didn't really care about anything that matters. Like, for example, our friend Esther, a woman named Esther, I'm gonna tell you about her. Her homes Israel. She's living through days and nights of fear, siren sounding, rocket screaming through the sky, long stretches spent spent in bomb shelters. She's eighty four, elderly, fragile, and completely alone. Imagine that no help, no food, no deliveries, no medical care, no one knocking at the door, and she's in a warzone. But because of friends like you, Esther is not alone. Through the fellowship, you were bringing the food, urgent medical needs she's got. Reminding Jewish people like Esther, you're not forgotten in times of fear and uncertainty. Your compassion brings hope and help. Esther asks that you hear these words to those who give. You are doing a very great mitzvah, a good deed you give from your hearts. May God protect you. Your prayers for God's protection and for the peace of Jerusalem. Give Jewish people like Esther hope stand with Israel in prayer by visiting support IFCJ dot org. That support IFCJ dot org. If you get a problem with aches and pains, perhaps you're feeling a little older, a little stiffer these days. I've got a solution that is Maha Pure, Maha medical grade red light therapy tool.
Speaker 3: You don't want to get hooked on drugs and pharmaceuticals. You don't have been in the doctor's office all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, my friend Tom Kerber and the folks at some power Led they have got you covered and you can do what I'm using. I'm using these super Palm ten fifty. It's a handheld medical grade red light therapy tool. Delivers consistent, high quality light output the kind of professionals trust, strong performance, reliable, noticeable results compared to cheap consumer grade alternatives, very easy to use, you hold in the palm in your hand. Designed for people want real healing.
Speaker 3: This is not guesswork.
Speaker 1: Some power Led stands behind its quality. If you're protected with the money back guarantee and a two year warranty.
Speaker 3: What could be better than that?
Speaker 1: Actually, there is something better You get ten percent off too with the code Marlow when you go to sun power led dot Most competitors can't offer this stuff because they just can't back it up.
Speaker 3: This is high quality stuff.
Speaker 1: Works, non invasive, no doctor's offices, and it's going to reduce inflammation. Could help you with arthritis, could help you with any sort of problem that you might be having that could benefit from red light therapy, reducing inflation. Stop wasting money on non medical grade cheap stuff. Go to the real pros somepowerled dot Com. They help me and code Marlow get you ten percent off of check out some power led dot com. Are you a lovely team on the show led by Greg Evans, who's our executive producer.
Speaker 3: Sean McConnell runs the boards.
Speaker 1: Real Famous Sean McConnell, Roger Wicker, Junior, Rick Locke, Garrett Chollie, Matt Zibel, Brandon Couples, Missy Callahan, John Cassio, and Daniel West are all part of the show. If you scribe to the podcast, you'll hear my epic rant about the Scholastic Book Fair, one of the cultural institutions I hate the most in this country. I explain why on one of the latest podcasts that's out there, and plus the Ben Carson podcast about to drop any minute now, supposed to be up any minutes where he talks about are we at the Biblical end times? That's coming up for you on the Marlowe podcast feed. So please check out all of that. If you guys think that the woke moment is over, allow me to submit everything that's going on in the news. You saw the Scott Wiener story. I mentioned to you my experience in a Catholic church where they're pandering to the Dave ms. Here is perhaps the Democrats standard bearer named Gavin Newsom, the governor of California, who could perhaps be the next president, talking about sex changes for children's play Cut six please from the Sean Ryan podcast.
Speaker 4: What about for your values?
Speaker 3: I mean, is eight years old too young?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I mean, look now that I have a nine year old, it just became nine. Come on, man, I get it. So those are legit. You know, it's interesting just the issue of age. I haven't as I am there's someone that's been so focused on equality broadly LGBT writes, particular gay marriage. The trans issue for me is also novel. It's over the last few years. I'm trying to understand as much as anyone else.
Speaker 1: I can't believe he behaves like that in public, those of you who miss the visuals. What can I say? But he does the same thing. He says nothing, he says almost nothing. He's smiling ear to ear. He's got perfect hair, he's got perfect tolet, bowl white teeth. He obviously is the same dentist as Joe Biden now. And he's doing the hand things where he's moving his arms around in all sorts of crazy ways. He's probably is rounding second base and throwing a heart up. Also, it just NonStop with the body language. And he does the deep leg cross, which I'm kind of a deep leg cross guy, but it's a little off putting when Newsom does it for some reason, and he just really fixated on that, and it's just no one else behaves like this but him. And yet the main story here is that he thought he had to have a nine year old in order to understand the sex change for children are not okay. It took him having a nine year old to say that. Very very odd man, very very strange man. And that's why he cannot be president. And that's why we cannot get too wrapped up if our favorite pet issue is only a second tier issue. For President Trump said a first year, we've all been through this. My top issue is the border. He's not focus on the border for the first two and a half years of his first term. That drove me nuts. But you stick with him, and sometimes there's a payoff, and the alternative is so so much worse. We cannot give the country away to these freaks, and I mean freaks. Here here's the New York City Gay Man's chorus singing about voting. Cut fourteen please, I think I don't think this is fresh, but this is the They're singing to K pop Deman Hunter's Gold and we're going to be going to be voting, and it's a bunch of gay men in New York who are good there. I want you to vote Democrat, I'll tell you that. But you're allowed to have a gay choir. No objection to that. I do object though. They keep putting the Larry Elder Show sign on the Salem News Channel stream as you're watching that that I object to. As much as I love Larry, he's got three hours. They only got one hour, all right? Back to California for a minute. Doctor Oz was on Katie Pavlich's News Nation show breaking down some of the fraud that's taken place in hospices in California. I thought, there's a very efficient summary and very frightening cut eight.
Speaker 7: Please, we're seeing the same thing in California with hospice where you have one third of all the hospices, Katie, in the entire country are in Los Angeles, not California, just LA. Let mean how many people are dying there?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: So you obviously have.
Speaker 7: Allowed to We don't make this an outside of your show. We have stop payments to four hundred and fifty hospices in California.
Speaker 3: Guess what.
Speaker 7: Not one has called us asking to reinstitute them. Wow, they may change their minds over time, but in ten weeks you've shut down four fifty paypos.
Speaker 3: So we cut down four and fifty.
Speaker 1: Not one of them said hey, this was a mistake. You would think at least one of them was real and it wasn't a mistake. I got to play this caind of Mom Donnie. He's talking about how we have money for war but not for the poor.
Speaker 3: Cut one.
Speaker 9: While this war has exacerbated a cost of living crisis. That is a crisis that existed from even before the time I was running for mayor, and it's reflected in the fact that we are the most expensive city in the United States of America. But I think your question also gets back to the fact that this is a war to not just be opposed on political grounds, on moral grounds, but even just on economic grounds. We are speaking about a federal administration that has spent upwards of twenty eight billion dollars killing thousands of people all the way over in the Middle East, at the same time as we're being told that this money cannot be found to invest in working class Americans.
Speaker 1: Across this contract, we spend almost half of our budget on social welfare system, another ten to fifteen percent in education, another ten percent on the debt. To fund all this stuff, go in peace, to love and serve the lawd A touge liar.