Speaker 1: My name is Charlie kirk I run the largest pro.
Speaker 2: American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point. You would say college chapter. Go start at turning point, yould say high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist.
Speaker 3: I gave my.
Speaker 2: Life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you.
Speaker 3: To do the same.
Speaker 2: Here I am Lord, Use me. Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. Noble Gold Investments is the official gold sponsor of the Charlie Kirkshaw, a company that specializes in gold iras and physical delivery of precious metals. Learn how you could protect your wealth with Noble Gold Investments at noblegoldinvestments dot Com. That is Noblegoldinvestments dot Com.
Speaker 4: All right, welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show. It's June eleventh. Man, how time is flying? I am here in Phoenix, Arizona at the y Refi Studios. Blake as the day off, traveling in undisclosed locations. I'm sure he would disclose it, but I'm not going to do that for him. Honored to be with you guys all across the country. So much to get into. We've got a pac show. Sarah Fields is going to be joining us at the half hour. She has been absolutely out front on the Carmelo Anthony verdict, on the trial. She was in the courtroom for much of the trial itself, and she has insider information. And it occurred to me that the country is reacting to two different sets of facts, and she's gonna break it all down because if you listen to the Carmelo Anthony supporters, all you would think is that this is an innocent young man who did nothing wrong self defense. The facts don't bear that out at all. Let's just be clear. So she's gonna help us break that down where some of that disinformation is coming. Then we have Burt Jones, who's running to be the next governor of the Great State of Georgia. And then we're gonna turn our sights and talk to one of the top members of the Reform Party, Nigel Farage in the UK, talking about what's happening with Henry Novak, what's happening in Belfast. So much to get into, but I want to start today on this bombshell new report from the New York Times. It's probably the second such bombshell that has come from Maggie Haberman and Jonathan Swan of the New York Times. They are publishing this as part of a sort of drip feed promotion of their new book. I will tell you I got a lot of qualms with the New York Times, as any conservative would. But Maggie Haberman and Jonathan Swan have done these pieces before and there has been very little pushback, correction anything. They're pretty darn good reporters. Okay. I have to say, you may not agree with them, you may not like them. They may be on the enemy's team, if you will, politically speaking, but they come up with the goods and they tend to be fairly accurate. Okay, So what is reported in this thing? I mean, I was wrapped. The whole time I was reading this, my mind was going back to the summer, the spring and summer of twenty twenty five. That was the time that I walked through this whole saga with Charlie as we were looking at the way that the Epstein files, if you will, were being rolled out. Now, if you listen to Blake, who's typically on this show with me, nothing really to see here. He's a skeptic. He's a skeptic that there is a there there in the first place. What this piece details is the inner workings of the White House top brass to try and figure out how to deal with it. And what you see is this fascinating mosaic unfold in the situation room. We're back in the situation room. Remember this is their last piece. Was when bb Netnah who came over to pitch Trump on the Iran strikes inside the situation room. Well, we're back there and they were having meetings including Susie Wiles, Taylor Budowitch, one of her deputy chief of staffs, James Blair, jd Vance, Todd Blanche, Pam Bondy, all of these players in the Trump White House and what you see is a spectrum of trying to understand what to do with the Epstein files, and it ranges from Vice President jade Van saying, let's get everything out there asap as quickly as we can to here are some more moderate options, and it becomes this escalating story about how to then release more stuff? What do we do with Gleayne Maxwell, What do we do with all this stuff? Now? I tend to be somewhat persuaded by some of Blake's skepticism. Is there or there there? I think there's a lot of there there. We have You have Bill Gates today testifying before the House committee chaired by James Commer Oversight, trying to explain and help them with that investigation. He says that he didn't do anything wrong, His affairs are not to be looked at. Nothing there. But this is an ongoing saga because and this is the big because there is energy within the Trump coalition to see maximum, maximum transparency with this. JD Vance understood that very early on. I'm pretty sure Charlie had something to do with that. Charlie and I talked about this a lot, that the base wanted the Trump two point zero to be different in every single way when it came to government accountability and transparency, and this article details that. You know who else wanted maximum transparency was Bongino. Bongino's a character in this. You might remember some of the drama that came out at different points of his tenure as Deputy director of the FBI. He wanted to have maximum transparency, but there was other people that didn't seem as convinced that everything should be released, and that ultimately became a tactical misstep here when it came to this. So let me just summarize this for you. So this is part again Maggie Haberman and Jonathan Swan detail intense internal panic at the Trump White House in the summer twenty twenty five, and it's part of their book that's going to come out, Regime Change inside the Imperial Presidency of Donald Trump. I don't love the title. A DOJFBI member released around July seventh, twenty twenty five, stated there was no client list of powerful men linked to the Epstein procuring underage girls. It aimed to quell speculation, but instead it sparked massive backlash and that is something that we have been living through and let me make this very clear for the audience. When I talk to Turning Point students, when I go out and I talk to regular voters, we go to our local UH Chase, the Chase the vote super chase events with just everyday Americans base voters. Guess what they care about. They want to see accountability. With Epstein, they want to see big rich, powerful elites be held accountable. Some have been held accountable in the court of public opinion, some have been driven out of jobs, some have had to resign. But they want to see actual lawsuits. They want to see charges, indictments. So the DOJ memo comes out trying to quell all of this. Top advisors held multiple high stakes meetings, often in the situation room, to manage the political fallout debate transparency gestures like in interviewing Gallainne Maxwell petitioning to get grand jury sealed grand jury investigations unsealed. It ended up blowing up in everybody's faces. This insight into who was doing what and when and how it was handled is a fascinating one. It's a pr nightmare obviously for the Trump administration. Now, do I believe that there is a actual client list? I don't actually believe that. But one thing that I can say is there was video in Miny of Epstein's locations in his houses and his different properties. What happened to that. But I do believe that President Trump there's nothing that implicates him directly. Maybe some embarrassing moments, but that's fine. Nothing he hasn't dealt with before. But I do not think that the president if that if Joe Biden and the Biden administration would have had something on President Trump, it would have been released during the Biden administration. You bet your bottom dollar. Okay, this became a political football that the Democrats jumped on after the MAGA coalition was upset about the way it was handled. I recommend everybody give this a read. It's a very fascinating article, and I believe some people come out looking really good. Some people come out looking like they don't understand the base, and that is the key insight that this strained relationships within the admin. There was trouble trying to navigate it with the public. But the main thing that I want to say is that there is some there there, but it's probably not everything that the base wants. Transparency, honesty, it all would have been the best policy here. Some were early, some found out the hard way. I want to give you guys some breaking news. There are hazmat cruz at the FB or at the Pentagon right now. Multiple Pentagon floors locked down evacuated due to hazardous material incident. What you have right there is a statement from Sean Parnell, who says the Pentagon has sophisticated systems to ensure the safety of the building and occupants. Those systems have detected an air quality issue, necessitating precautionary measures until we determine its significance. The Department is executing standard protection protocol, including a shelter and place order for the affected area. Response teams are in place and ready to support building occupants. So I'm not sure how big of a deal that is. Obviously, we're prayerful that there is. This is just precautionary that it's but we're gonna be monitoring the situation. Okay, So that is happening right now. Device picked up biohazard scent. Okay, so a device picked up some sort of biohazard scent. So we are monitoring that. I'll give you more information as we have it, all right, I want to make up a couple points here, so we laid out the sticks. There's panic at the White House over Epstein. You know, they even bring up Charlie and that Charlie got scolded for trying to elevate the issue at Student Action summit in twenty twenty five. I remember it well. I can tell you that much of the reporting is in that instance is pretty accurate. Actually. I just have to say, though, and this is the part that is frustrating for me. Where was the New York Times in CNN and ABC and all these guys the last four years of the Epstein list and the Epstein files when Joe Biden was president, where were they? Where were the big expose as in the articles? They don't care about what actually is happening with kids and human trafficking. They don't care about it. And I can prove that, and I will in a second. They were in favor of all the things that were happening at the border. They were in favor of the humanitarian, the humane, compassionate immigration that was not compassionate or humane at all. But now suddenly they care about Epstein because they see it as a political football that they can take advantage of They see it as a way to smear the Trump administration, which has release more files than anybody else. Yeah, sometimes they do it under duress, and they were kicking e screement. I totally admit it was bad optics. They should have done it out front and willing. There were certain voices in the administration that wanted to do so. But if you read this piece carefully, one thing is very clear. They understood they had an optics problem, but they also understood that there was no there there. So what do you do when the world is going to try and smear the president as some pedophile, some pedo protector is the way it gets smeared on the Internet and sometimes IRL and in real life. But what do you do when there's no there there? And how do you best handle it? And I will just say they handled it the wrong way many times. And there's been certain voices in the administration, such as JD. Vance, that wanted to just get it all out there, beat forward facing, get out in front of it, send it all out. That was the right impulse, that was the right instinct. They don't believe in objective morality, though The New York Times these reporters of the stories incensed, outraged, morally indignant at this pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. When Joe Biden was president, nobody even talked about it. The only people talking about it actually were people like Dan Bongino, people like us on the show, people like Charlie. So anyways, apparently more morality just sways based on who's in office and who you can try and sway their votes. They have no moral compass. This is the problem with secular humanism. It is what is the newest thing? What is the latest thing? And I'm gonna prove it to you. This morning, Todd Blanche, acting Attorney General, and our new DHS Secretary Secretary Mullin came out and they had a press conference. And what was the press conference about. It was about the four hundred and fifty thousand missing smuggled traffic migrant children that were brought into the country play cut to twenty two.
Speaker 5: We found one hundred and forty six kids so far, one hundred and forty six thousand kids. We still have nearly three hundred thousand missing. We're investigating reports to where some of these kids claim that they were raped six to seven hundred times you don't care who you are. I don't care if you have kids, If you don't have kids, I don't care. If you're a liberal, you're independent, you're a Democrat, you're a Republican. If you can't stand for law enforcement to go find these kids, who are you?
Speaker 4: Do you hear that? So the Biden administration and Democrats created this mess at the border, four hundred and fifty thousand missing kids. They found almost one hundred and fifty thousand of them. There's three hundred thousand missing still and the ones they found are reporting back to DHS and ICE and CBP, all these you know, the Gestapo that actually is saving kids, by the way, and reporting back to them, they've been raped six or seven hundred times. So all you out there that are complaining about the pedo protectors and President Trump, guess what. It's the Trump administration that just saved one hundred and fifty thousand kids from getting raped six or seven thousand, six or seven hundred times. But it gets worse. Todd Blanche says they have discovered fifteen thousand and five hundred super sponsor cases. These are people that smuggled dozens of kids each So while we're talking about pedophiles and Jeffrey Epstein and three D chess and five D chess and all right here at our border, kids were getting raped and molested by grown men, by cartels, by smugglers play cut twenty one.
Speaker 6: Today we are announcing the indictments of three individuals, MARITZA Week Coke, her brother Carlos, Augustine Kwek Cooke, and Gladys Marina call Chen. This was out of the Northern District of Ohio. All three are illegal aliens from Guatemala who allegedly took part in a wide, raging conspiracy to smuggle more than a dozen children into the United States by scamming the system and exploiting the loopholes created by the last administration. This is one example, one indictment, but it is not unique. There are over fifteen thousand, five hundred super sponsor cases that we have identified along with dhs.
Speaker 4: Fifteen five hundred supersponsors, pedophiles, smugglers, rapists. That's the truth, that's the scandal. So many brands today claimed to stand for American values, but most of the time it's all talk and no action. That's what makes Patriot Mobile different. For more than twelve years, Patriot Mobil has been living their values and standing in the gap for every American who believes freedom is worth five for. Their business was founded on a simple conviction, if culture is being shaped through commerce, Americans deserve a real conservative alternative. Today, Patriot Mobile is America's only Christian conservative wireless provider offering premium priority nationwide service on any of the three major US networks, with unlimited data plans, international roaming, and one hundred percent US based customer support. And with Patriot Mobile, you can even have two separate networks on one phone, giving you unmatched coverage and peace of mind you can't get with other carriers. Besides a great tech, what truly sets Patriot Mobile apart is their mission. Every year Patriot Mobile. Every year, Patriot Mobile contributes millions to organizations defending free speech, religious liberty, the sanctity of life, the Second Amendment. In America's future, Patriot Mobile isn't sitting on the sidelines. They're on the front lines fighting for our freedoms. Join the movement today. Go to Patriot Mobile dot com, slash Charlie, or call nine to seven to two Patriot use promo code Charlie for a free month of service. That's patriot mobe slash Charlie or called nine seven to two patriot and make the switch today. So I want to bring in now Sarah Fields. She's a mother, she's an investigative journalist, she's a state delegate, she's a precinct chair. She is grassroots, which is our love language here on the Charlie Kirk Show. Sarah, thank you so much for joining the show.
Speaker 7: Thank you, thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, you have been covering this like nobody else, and everybody should go follow you on X You have hundreds of thousands of followers already and you're doing incredible work here. And it occurred to me you and I spoke briefly on the phone yesterday. It occurred to me that what I am watching in the reaction, especially from Carmelo supporters, is that it's like a whole set of different facts. They are reacting to a case into a set of circumstances that didn't happen. So why don't we just start with what did happen and then we'll get into the reaction. Put it brass tacks. You were in the courtroom, you heard his testimony, you saw video what happened in the murder of this poor young kid in the Metcalf family of just my heart goes out to them, what really happened?
Speaker 7: What really happened at the bottom line is that Carmelo was supposed to be warming up on the track. He then walked away while the rest of his while while the rest of his teammates and the rest of his students stayed on the stayed on the track, he walked over to the memorial tent, he sat down, and then when he was asked to leave because Austin Metcalf had been literally text by his coach that morning and told that he wanted him to take a leadership role and to make him proud, And all of my reporting includes the details of exactly what was said, if you want to ever go back and look. But he had been instructed before that no one under everyone under the tent is supposed to be part of the team, needs to be no one else needs to be underneath that tent, And it was unusual for them for anyone else that was not part of the team to come sit underneath the tent. It was part of their policy. It was part of what the coach. The coach's instructions were, so he took the reins on this and said, you know, who is this kid? Why is he under here? And of course Carmelo, you know, said I'm mellow, and that was it. And they then all chimed in and said, you're not supposed to be under this tent. You need to, you know, go to where you need to be. And by the way, you know, it wasn't even you know, the defenses they had rained and all this stuff, and it was actually determined at once at one point that it wasn't raining, it was drizzling, and where Carmelo sat under the tent was actually not even completely underneath the coverage of the tent. It was under only half of it. Yeah, so he's sitting in the back. They're telling him to leave. He refuses to leave often then steps up a row or two and says, you need to leave. And Carmelo said, you know, touch me and see what happens. And at this point his hand is already in the bag, already in the bag, and he said, you know, you need to leave, and he said, apparently, according to several witnesses, he then said punch me and see what happens. Often said, I'm not going to fight you at a track meet, bro. He then picks him up, sorry, not picks him up, but apparently he kind of grabs him and pushes him on the shoulder. And then at that point, and according to all the witnesses, it was a slight nudge. It was a slight push. If it had been a harder push, I don't know. Carmelo could never have reacted the way he did. He would have fallen backwards right, But instead it was Yep, it was a slight nudge, and it was an immediate stab, and it was so fast that every single witness that was underneath that tent could not even see the actual stab. And there wasn't until Austin lifted up his shirt and said, he stabbed me. He stabbed me and said, oh my god, lifted up his shirt and they saw a hole in his chest and the blood running down. It wasn't until then that they realized that Carmelo had stabbed Often in the heart. And then Carmelo then apparently walked upwards, ran down the bleachers for a very brief amount of time, and then slowed down again. And apparently it would seem that he was trying to blend in with the crowd at that point and he never left the stadium. That is what happened, fortun to witness testimony. According to all evidence, including the video footage that was shown by Frisco ISD, there was no attack, There was no four minute fight, there was no co you know, arguing for long periods of time back and forth. It happened so fast they didn't even realize what had happened to Austin until it was too late.
Speaker 4: So it seems like a very cut, dry case of murder, basically unprovoked, completely nonsensical, preventable, unnecessary. I mean, this should have just been a altercation at a you know, high school boys fight, and it didn't even get to that point, and yet Austin Metcalf lost his life. And it's egregious. He has now obviously he've been found guilty. And despite all of this, it's still being used for this modern American racial drama by bad actors. But the wrong facts, the wrong details seem to be coming out. When you hear people talk Jasmine Crockett, we'll just use her as case in point. Hear her reaction and then let's talk about where some of this disinformation is originating from twenty.
Speaker 8: Nine and what we saw with that verdict is the evidence of a broken system. A lot of people don't know what it is to live as a black person in this country. But just like you can give the benefit of the doubt to so many police officers when they go out and they shoot some black, unarmed person, even though they are trained, the fact that there was little to no mercy seeing or humanity seeing when this black boy said that, I was scared.
Speaker 4: And I should say also, Sarah, that the mom and dad are now doing a press tour. I don't think they're comporting themselves well at all. But again, I'll just I'll play the clips of everybody's aware of it so and then I'll get your reaction. St. Twenty six.
Speaker 7: My son is no murder.
Speaker 9: My son didn't intend to hurt anyone. My son was depending him aself. And that's what hurts so bad.
Speaker 10: We were delusion. We thought we was going to get.
Speaker 7: A fast shape.
Speaker 3: Everyone actually lied on a stand. Everyone.
Speaker 9: All of the witnesses statements were inconsistent, all of them.
Speaker 10: He was convicted when he walked out of the jail. If you looked at the news all that year. He was already convicted. If you look at it, who is our It was already done. It was no innocent in a proven guilty. He was already guilty. People want as dead, That's what they still got what they want.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you said, I go.
Speaker 11: Look at my phone.
Speaker 3: People want as dead. They want our family dead.
Speaker 4: So, Sarah, these facts, this they are clear in this case. And yet it seems like the black community does not is not getting the same set of facts that we are. What's going on here?
Speaker 7: They they know, they know the facts. And the first let me, let me talk about Jasmine Crockett, she said unarmed black men.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 7: First of all, Carmelo was armed. Austin was the one who was not armed. Second of all, I watched that interview with with Crockett and she was talking about how this was just a small multi tool, you know, and it wasn't even a real knife. At the end of the day, it was a deadly weapon because it was used to kill Austin metcalf. Also, what's crazy about this is that the multi toool rumor has been spread for nearly a year and it just kind of goes to show their mindset because they think that if it's not a vicious looking weapon and somehow it's not a weapon. But they you know, if you run somebody over with a car, that car becomes a deadly weapon. And I just think it's interesting that she finally gives this interview talking about how it's a small multi tool. But she gave this interview after the facts of the case about the knife had already come out in trial. They had already shown a photo the person sorry I can't remember what she's called, but she's the person who draws the pictures while she's in the trial room. She actually drew a very accurate depiction of the knife. The knife was didn't look anything like a small multi toool. It looked like a hunting knife. So the fact that those that information had already come out and Jasmine Crockett is still being dishonest tells you what their mindset is. These people are liars and no the Anthony family, the parents, this is not going well for them because they keep claiming my son's not a murderer. They have shown absolutely no remorse and absolutely no sympathy for the Metcalt family whatsoever. They don't care that Austin lost his life. They just are professional victims. And like I said, this is kind of you know, this is backfiring in their face and their liars. Drew Anthony is a liar. He has literally assisted in some of these activists with spreading rumors about people in order to try and paint themselves in a good light and paint the Metcalfs as these bullies and these horrible racist people.
Speaker 4: Sarah, can I just tell our audience right now that's watching this, please realize that, Sarah, we have to do this by phone right now, because if we did this by video, there are death threats and doxing threats and all this against Sarah because she's been covering the case accurately and there's people that don't like that. Yes, and so that's why we're doing on phone, so we don't give away your location right now. And I want the audience to understand that.
Speaker 12: I sure learned something from this. I learned to tell my sons if a white boy not argue with no white boys, because baby, ain't no law protecting you if something goes down with them. That's what I learned from this case. I'm gonna tell my sons if you arguing with a white boy, walk the away because the law don't protect you.
Speaker 4: It just like it mind blown, boggles the mind. You know, Sarah, you know what's funny.
Speaker 7: About what she just said. She just said she would teach her son to walk away. That's interesting.
Speaker 4: So the justice system worked here. I mean, that's that's my takea.
Speaker 7: Flab Yeah, yeah, the justice system works.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by holding a murderer accountable. Guess what Cardi b learned a lesson? You should walk away and not stab somebody. You shouldn't murder people. Sarah, your reaction.
Speaker 7: If he had been acquitted and he had walked away from all of this, it would have sent a message across the world, across this country that you can stab someone for pushing you, that you can run into someone in Walmart and if you don't like it, then you can stab someone. You know, I when we watched the Frisco id footage, and you know they've lied about that from the very beginning. It started the very first week. You know, he was attacked by four boys, and you know the fight went on for a long time and Hunter was involved, even though Hunter was never involved. So many rumors, so many lies, just outright lies, even after they actually had some of these people who lied actually saw the footage at Frisco ISD and they would see it through open records request and they put their names onto this list and staid, see here's the list from open records request. I saw the footage, so I know what I'm talking about. And then they would proceed to lie. And I saw the footage as well, and I'm over here thinking, did we see the same video? But in the trial they enhanced that footage and you literally see two figures. You still can't even see their faces. You see two figures kind of go backwards and pop back up right at the same time, and then one fall in one run. There was no fight. It was just, you know, one individual fall somewhat backwards, pounces right back up and then that's when he stabbed him. But they've done nothing but lie about what they saw.
Speaker 4: This is the part that's most fascinating to me, Sarah, is so you saw all the all the all the evidence, all the information, all the witness testimony. You saw it, you documented it brilliantly on your on your ex and thank you. I am serious that people need to follow Sarah on social media please, because she did an incredible job. Heroes work here and yet and we talked about this briefly on the phone yesterday, Sarah, you said, a lot of this is getting propagated on social media. Then there's a certain number of accounts that are pushing out the vast majority of this disinformation. And by the way, I can attest on social media some of the stuff that I've dealt with after Charlie's assassination, it's it's a handful of accounts to push out the vast majority of disinformation, and then it confuses everybody. So what are we seeing in this case that's pushing out this alternate reality, this alternate set of facts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I literally watched this happen in real time, very leon an individual by the name of Tiffany Billion's aka Tiffany McAdoo, that's her real name. What she actually ended up getting suspended on Facebook because she docked my kids, she dogs my family, and Facebook suspended her for that. Yeah, But then she went over to TikTok and it was originally her and she claimed to be an advocate for the family that was spreading all these rumors about how he was attacked. Very like very detailed misinformation. He was attacked by four boys, Carmelo foe backwards, he crab walked backwards. It was just the very detailed descriptions of an absolute fantasy that didn't that didn't happen, And then slowly, little by little up until now, these exact things that she first started to say is now being spread by large accounts and yeah, very select accounts online. Another one is Dominique Alexander, who's done nothing but turned this into a issue. Tony turned this into a race issue as well. They also did everything they could to discredit everything that I said. Everything that I have said about this case from the very beginning, since day one, has been one hundred percent accurate. Everything and pretty much everything that I put out was backed up with documentations. So they would do their best to discredit me by either going after my past, they would go after my family. They would say that I received documents illegally, which was false. They said that my documents weren't real, that I fabricated them was It was crazy to watch.
Speaker 4: Them do this, well, Sarah.
Speaker 7: But yet everything they've said had no evidence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, of course, it's all just rumor and nuendo. It's made up garbage, its lies. And here's what's sad about this. There's this whole trend on social media right now where black men are going up to random white people, many of whom are homeless, by the way, and assaulting them. I saw and there are warnings. We played a clip yesterday the Show of men saying you better not go out of your house this weekend, white people, because you're just you're gonna get You're gonna get beat up, You're gonna who knows what else, what worse can happen? Right they might get killed. So so this race drama that's been concocted on social media by liars and bad faith actors and race hustlers, is that now spilling out into real life. And the thing that that is like mind blowing to me is that the case was so egregious against uh, the evidence was so against Carmelo Anthony that not even Al Sharpton and Ben Crump, that the classic race hustlers, race baiters, they don't even think it's worth putting in their name too. And yet it's still becoming this racial drama, that this is an amazing microcosm of a modern problem that we are dealing with in this country where you can just lie on social media, distort the facts and guess what. Sarah now has to call into the Charlie Kirk Show, so so we don't find out her location and that her the people that want her bad things for her can't figure out how to hurt her. That's what we're dealing with. It's tragic. One minute, Sarah, the floor is yours.
Speaker 7: I just want to I honestly just want everybody to just pray for the metcalf regardless even though the gag order is lifted. Now they these people know where they live, these people know who they are there, they are being watched. I'm being watched. You got to understand that the Anthonys have not been swatted, they have not been threatened, but the Metcalfs have been swatted. I've been swatted, you know, Megan, and Jeff was swatted six times. And you know when I did Mike, Yeah, And so when I did my interview with Jeff last night, I'm so glad that he finally got to say every you know, he finally got a load off his chest because I can't imagine having to be quiet while my murdered son is dragged through the mud, and I, unfortunately, I don't I don't think this is over. I think they're going to have to take a lot of precautions, A lot of us are going to have to take a lot of precautions because these people have shown themselves to be violent, they are being incited, and I just, I honestly, just really want to ask everyone to pray for Megan and Jeff, and really pray for Hunter as well. Sarah Fields, and to thank you for having me on.
Speaker 4: Thank you for making the time, Please stay safe, thank you for your incredible reporting. God bless you.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 4: If you could go back in time and buy oil before the world relied on it, would you? Of course you would, anybody would, So why aren't you buying silver right now? The people who recognized oil early didn't just make money, They got ahead of one of the biggest economic shifts in history, and today a similar opportunity is unfolding with silver. Silver is more than a precious metal. It's a critical resource used in solar panels, electric vehicles, defend systems, AI infrastructure, and the massive data centers powering that digital world. While demand keeps growing it's still affordable enough that the average American can start accumulating it right now. That's why investors are turning to silver to protect against inflation and to own one of the world's most important strategic resources. Don't be the person who looks back in ten years and says I saw it coming, I just didn't act. Visit noblegold Investments dot com slash kirk and learn how easy it is to own physical silver. That's noblegold Investments dot com slash kirk own the metal. The future depends on. Very excited about our next guest, and that is Burt Jones. He's running to be the next governor the Great State of Georgia. He's Trump endorsed, he's Turning Point Action endorsed. He won the initial primary and now we're at the runoff, which happens on Tuesday. So we want to let him explained to the audience why he's the right choice, which we believe, of course, Bert Jones, Welcome, Lieutenant Governor Burt Jones, Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good to be with me, and Andrew, and I appreciate you having me on today. And yeah, we're voting right now and election is on Tuesday, and so we're just Chris crossing the state. So we're joining you from a a an outpost here here and then in South Georgia.
Speaker 4: Now, so well's so for those who were obviously in Georgia, we want them to go vote Bert Jones. Early voting started and then the runoff is on Tuesday, So everybody mark your count is a big, big day in Georgia. What was so explain the dynamic here. Okay, you had a crowded field it was about eight candidates in the primary, you took the top spot, you got the Trump endorsement. I want to proudly say that Turning Point Action was one of the first groups that endorsed your your bid for governor. And we're honored to do that, and we're proud of your performance and how you've handled this race so far, sir, So good on you. Uh what are we looking like right now? Who are you up against? And what are the stakes?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, number one, I appreciate the endorsement Turning Point USA. You know, was we were honored to get the endorsement early on. Obviously, you know, we did a lot of hard work back in the legislation session to get the first turning point us a piece of legislation pass and in the state of Georgia, and I think it was the first of its kind in the country.
Speaker 4: That would allow uh, you know, groups.
Speaker 1: To organize and in high schools and as well as universities without being discriminated against for their political or religious view. We appreciate all the help you gave us on that effort right there. This election, we had eight people in the race, and obviously we finished first in that election a couple of weeks ago. But now we're up against a guy who's really not a real not a conservative guy, but he's got a billionaire healthcare co secutive that's been spending a lot of money probably you know up north of we think around two hundred million dollars now if you can believe that the.
Speaker 4: St that's like, so he's higher level funding in California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you give you a give you a good indicator. Uh, the last group of tatorial race in all primary and and also general was a little less than twenty million dollars, so that's where But we have he's he's obviously trying to buy the election. We have the Trump endorsement, and we have a tele Atown hall with the President tonight, which we're very excited about. And yeah, feedback on the only ground is very good, and we like our chances on Tuesday. But people do have to get out and vote. We obviously in a runoff like this, that's going to be the key is turning your people back out.
Speaker 4: Well, and like I said, yeah, and you've got I mean, I'd love your platform going through it. I mean, this guy, this Rick Jackson, guy, healthcare billionaire, entrepreneur, whatever, tens of million, hundreds of millions, including loans of over eighty million, spending against you. Okay, so he's given himself loans, given his campaign loans. But your camp So one of the things I'm really passionate about. And I hope Georgians are internalizing this because I'm living in Arizona. I came from California. The school choice that Governor Doucy. You know, Governor Doucy people like and people don't like them whatever. You know, Now that we've got Hobbs here, we'd love to have Doucy back, I can tell you that much. But he got school choice done, and that is one of the central planks of your platform. I know we talk a lot about immigration and social issues and taxes, and also maybe just spend a minute there on school choice. I think it is the key. I think it is the key to unlocking this this the Democrat super pac that's known as the Teachers' unions, breaking that back and the funding mechanisms and giving families in the inner city, families, poor families, more opportunity. Please just tell Georgians right now, tell the country, Tell Georgians why that's so important to you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, obviously, look we have we've been trying to get school choice past here in Georgia for over a decade now, and we were able to get it done under my first obviously lieutenant first year as lieutenant governor, and it was a it was a tall order, it was it was not an easy feat, but it was the right thing to do. We passed it and literally, not even advertising or promoting it, we had over ten thousand families on the first day that it was available signed up wanting to wanted to participate. Because obviously, look, you've got to be We're always for public education. I'm a provac of public education. You have to you have to support it and we have to do everything we can to improve it. But not every public school system is the perfect fit for child.
Speaker 13: And whether that is the case, parents that there's nothing more uh, you know, for a parent to not be able to have other choices for their kids when they're struggling in school.
Speaker 1: There's there's nothing that makes you feel more helpless than that situation. So this school choice a measure that we passed gives parents more options, and it gives them the opportunity and gives these kids the opportunity to really succeed in an edge cation arena of their choice. UH. And I've seen so many kids that have we that have had the opportunity to uh move school systems and UH and they're they're thriving in the new school systems that they're in. And I do You're exactly right. It is the key to UH to get a lot of crossover vote people who have been historically maybe independent or Democrats. We've had have them come back come to us now because we're given giving them options out there. And it is and basically UH in the in in in the metro Atlanta, in the metro areas where you do have some failing inner city schools. When these parents have this opportunity and they're taking advantage of it, it's, uh, it's kind of It is very heartwarming to see the success a lot of these kids, it is.
Speaker 4: And I think it's interesting too because the winner of the runoff on Tuesday is going to be going up against former Atlanta Mayor Kasha Lance Bottoms. So that's going to be I think a big recurring theme and something you could stand out with. Listen, we got a minute and a half left here, Lieutenant Governor. I could ask you lots of questions, But what are the issues that Georgians care about that you're hearing? Is an election? Integrity, is an immigration. What are people most fired up about on the ground.
Speaker 1: Well, it is the cost of living and then and we are trying to tell them, you know, right now, explain to them. We're cutting income tax. We've done it four years in a row. We're going to continue to get there until we continue to cut it until we get to zero. We're cutting homeowner property taxes. We froze those as past legislative session. We will continue to cut property taxes for homeowners. That's a big issue. Obviously, in public safety is a huge issue, and those are things that we've been very strong on. That's why we have almost one hundred sheriffs from across the state of Georgia who are endorsing us. And look, and I'm the only conservative, isn't this race? Quite frankly, this guy is a closet Democrat that I'm running against, and I'll give us the best chance to win. Keisha lance Bottom was the mayor of Atlanta. She was a horrible mayor. Quite frankly. We had crime in Greece. We had literally riots in the street whilst she was mayor. And now she wants a promotion. But if we don't select the right person to take her own and I know I'm that person, then we could very easily lose that seat. And so this election is very important. So all to all your Georgia listeners, and I know you have plenty of them, they need to get out and vote and vote for Bert Jones today, tomorrow and on Tuesday the sixteenth.
Speaker 4: Let's do it. Georgia, rise up, get the only conservative in this race across this finish line so we can make quick work of the former failed mayor of Atlanta. Bert. We have your back. You've been a great lieutenant governor. You are the true conservative in this race. That's why we got behind you so early. That's why the presence behind you, that's why he's doing a teletown hall with you. God bless you, sir. Get it done. We know you're working your tail off to do it too, So God bless.
Speaker 1: You, Thank you, Andrew. Appreciate you having us all and appreciate it all the support that turning point has given us.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, we're We're honored to do it, sir, God bless you. I want to talk about Iran. We kind of skipped over it because in the first hour, I know there's a lot of new activity and action going on, Kinetic strikes happening, Tomahawk missiles being fired. I think the President said it best when he said this is the most violated ceasefire in the history of ceasefires. So at this point I understood that, you know, maybe some action needed to be taken because Iran's got these rogue elements. These you got the moderates versus the more hardliners, and they're at war with each other. Inside Iran, the command and control is broken down, the leadership has broken down, the communication's broken down, and so you've got different factions that want different things, and so it's a pack vacuum avoid within the power structure of Iran that's forcing these deliberations and these negotiations to be very, very frustrating, very tough to navigate. But what's fascinating about this story, I have to say, what's actually more fascinating to me is not really the play by play of who's striking what and who's doing what. Where is that President Trump said We're gonna strike them again tonight. We're gonna hit Iran again tonight. And you would think with that as the backdrop that the stock market would collapse, that there would have been a huge sell off on Wall Street, people be freaking out, hair on fire. But that's not what happened. You can see right there the Dow Jones is up, the s and P five hundred is up. It's almost like this has all been baked into the cake already. We're not reacting to the to the beat by beat, play by play, day by day action that's happening in Iran. We understand it's sort of a deton. It's sort of a stalemate. We're controlling the straight, there's a blockade. Iran is not getting their oil revenues like they want. They're upset, and the President is sort of saying, I can do this as long as you want, guys, And if you guys are gonna mess around, we're gonna hit you back. We're gonna bomb the you know what out of him. That's what he says. So it's a fascinating back and forth. It's it's people are ready for this to be finished. There's no doubt I'm ready for it to be finished. Our students at Turney Point are ready for this to be finished. And President Trump seems to be signaling in an interview he had this morning that he's not sure. He said, I listen, if it was up to me, which it is up to him, but if he was just going by his own instincts, I think he'd go the whole way. I think he'd to capitate the regime. He would he would do full regime change because he's just sick of dealing with these people. But he's said, I don't think the American people have the patience and the stomach and the appetite for that, which I would be up for. So it's this weird dynamic where the American people are saying, I want this war finished, but they've already kind of moved on. The markets have already kind of moved on. We're sort of just used to this being in the in the background. So what to make of it? In a weird way, it's almost like the American people have grown more patients by becoming disinterested in the topic altogether. Social media has grown disinterested. It's not the same energy that happened when these strikes initially were launched. So what do you even make of it? Well, what we make of it is that we want to make lemons out of lemonade out of lemons. Here, we've said on the show many times, and it bears repeating. You can often you can start a war when you want to, but you can't end it when you want to. The Iranians gonna say here, So now we're talking about carg Island. President Trump wants to take over it. I'm gonna play a couple of clips so you can get the actual sound from the President of how he's talking about this. So this was yesterday talking about how he'd like to make a deal. It's top thirty six.
Speaker 11: Oh it's a good jo Hey, I'd sort of like, I mean, I'd like to get a deal now, less than three or four weeks to go, because you know, once you do this, it's I just think it's just go a step further.
Speaker 4: Go a step forward. He'd like to make a deal, but he's not gonna be messed with Top thirty seven most.
Speaker 7: Of this morning.
Speaker 3: You got it ron.
Speaker 4: He said that they take too long, as revealed. I want to make sure it's going you correctly.
Speaker 2: You said that now they will have to pay the price.
Speaker 4: You know, what did you mean by that specific.
Speaker 10: Well, we're going to be attacking them, attacking them very hard.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, we are based in the helicopter. I guess we have the right to do that.
Speaker 4: And the reference to the helicopters, there was an American Apache helicopter that was shot down while it was patrolling the straight Both pilots were covered. Everything's good there, but Trump's like, we're going to hit you back, President Trump continues, Top thirty two.
Speaker 11: It's one of those things. They have no defense. They can't do anything about it. They the only thing they have is fake news. You know, they have the New York Times, right, stories like they're doing great, and they're not. They've been wiped out. But you know, you read the New York Times and you reach the World Street Journal, which is still fake. Yeah, I mean, I know you guys own it, but it's a real piece of garbage. And you read the Wall Street Journal. It's like they did an editorial today about we're not hitting them hard enough. I mean, it's just not hitting them hard enough. We dropped two hundred and fifty million dollars worth of bombs on him last night. You know, the whole thing is crazy, but there and they're really in submission. They just don't know it yet.
Speaker 4: And I think that's probably true actually, but their leverage is the straight of horror moves. But it's just fascinating that the markets have moved on, the people have moved on, and Trumps talking about taking carg Island. There's a really funny story that President Trump. I think he's taken a page out of the Smaly Pirates playbook and he starts He's now saying he's been stealing Iranian oil. He's he's like a he's a pirate Trump, He's taking the oil. I just find the whole thing to be an interesting observation about the lack of attention span of the American people. So how worked up are we supposed to be about this? Now? Carg Island, for those of you who don't remember, is a strategically important island off the coast of Iran that handles a lot of their shipping and fulfillment of oil and getting energy out of Iran. So if President Trump wants to take the island, which apparently he does, then that would be more one more leverage point exerted over the Iranian regime. So here we are. It's a stalemate. This is you know, I you know, I don't know where this is going to go, but this is I again. I want to make one thing very clear. I am for this ending. This would be a home run if we can get a deal with Iran. Sometimes you gotta hit back. You gotta do peace through strength. You got to show the strength. But this is one of the reasons I mean when people say to polsters, hey, the economy is better under better under Biden than it is un a Trump. That just proves how short our memory spans are. It's a wild, wild time we live in. Good conversation is about respect, It's how we create a space where people are able to share their ideas and be heard. Charlie knew that, Turning Point still knows that, and TikTok has always strived to build the kind of place that thrives on respectful connection, where curiosity fuels connection and we can share what's on our minds and learn from each other. When ideas meet respect, good things happen. On TikTok. You can find a mechanic explaining the why behind a problem most of us wouldn't even know how to name, or a father sharing a lifetime of knowledge with his viewers. Viewers who listen, discuss, and then they respond. TikTok turns connection into community through small acts of understanding. You can feel it in the comments and the thank you from a stranger halfway across the world. TikTok is a place where respect opens the door for discussion, and discussion helps us build something real.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Joining us now is Zia Yusef. He's a Reform UK. He's with the Reform UK with Nigel's party there. He's a shadow Home secretary. So a really really amazing guest that knows all about what's going on over there is I welcome to the Charlie kirkshow it's good to have you.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me pleasure to be here.
Speaker 4: So I was watching some clips of yours. You were doing interviews with British journalists, and I just I'm always so struck by something that, to my mind is so obvious, so common sense that when you look at the Henry Novak situation, poor guy he gets handcuffed when he's the one who's been stabbed. Obviously there's a racial element. And I'm watching you have to spar with these journalists that are white. You're obviously not, and they're telling you that that's a racist thing to notice these race action plans. I just I have to say I was shocked to watch you and you navigated it brilliantly. You were a gentleman. You're doing a great job. But let's start there, because that leads into the Belfast story. Is you got this Henry Novak situation that I believe is endemic to the way that the Brits are looking at their immigration problem. Explain that for our audience and why it's such an important issue for the British people.
Speaker 14: Sure, So, look, poor Henry Novak was stabbed repeatedly by a Sikh man. And what happened then was the murderer's family called the police and claimed that poor Henry had been racist to the murderer, and when Hampshire Police turned up on the scene, Henry said repeatedly to the attending officers that he had been stabbed.
Speaker 3: The police officer responded, and we know all of this.
Speaker 14: I'm sure many of your viewers would have seen the harrowing body calm footage. The police responded with the words quote, I don't think you have mate, And the last words Henry heard on this earth were his rights being read to him by Hampshire Police as he was handcuffed as he bled to death. Now, the British establishment, the media establishment, the political establishment, including the so called Conservative Party, have been it pains to say, don't politicize this. This is an aberration, This is a one off, the total opposite by the way of everything they said post the death of George Floyd. But what I've made the case for is that this is an obvious example of anti white prejudice that is embedded within the code of conduct to British policing. This is important for your use to understand the race Action Plan in British policing, a core part of the Code of Conduct, which tragically and ironically was actually brought to bear again by the so called Conservative government, and cites George Floyd's death as the reason for its existence, explicitly demands the British police officers do not treat people the same. That's a direct quote. Do not act in a colorblind fashion. That is a direct quote, and quote prioritize offenses that cause most harm to ethnic minorities. Now, if you demand that of police officers, and then you say that there will be quote zero tolerance for any infractions of this code of conduct, I'm afraid what we saw on that body cam footage, just horrifying as it was, is a direct logical conclusion of that code of conduct, where the accusation of racism was taken more seriously than the accusation of having been stabbed. And this is the point that Nigel Ferras has been making.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 14: Nigel then did a live stream and an emergency broadcast when that body cam footage was released as a result of our pressure, and he said, look, white lives matter just as much as black lives, and I think the interview you're talking about there, you know that was put to me. Well, Nigel Ferrars says white lives matter. This is a this is a clarion call of you know, of white supremacist. Well, what Nigel said was white lives matter as much as black lives. And I asked the interviewer, who was white, do you agree with that statement? And I think I asked her six times and she refused to answer at all, let alone in the affirmative. So look, what I will say is the percentage of the British population that believes that there is two tail policing to the detriment and prejudicially against white people in Britain that has doubled in the last two years alone.
Speaker 3: The British people are waking up to this.
Speaker 14: This is why reformers led north of three hundred opinion polls now nationally in a row. Why if a general election happened tomorrow, the odds are Niger Fras would be the prime minister.
Speaker 3: But we should make no mistake that the hour is very late.
Speaker 14: Indeed, Britain is buckling under the pressure of mass immigration under two tier policing, and we're seeing it throughout all of our great institutions. Wokery DEI A lot of the things that have you know, you talk about on your show all of the time, have absolutely afflicted Britain too. I would argue though that if you look at immigration, for example, our problem is even more acute potentially because if you were to look at the record of the so called Conservative government of their fourteen years that finished in twenty twenty four, they shipped in twelve million people legally during those fourteen years, and that is that's the equivalent of the fifth of our population, right. Britain's obviously a much smaller land mass and a much smaller population, and most of those people did not come to Britain on work visa. So look, I'm not a career politician. I used to be an entrepreneur. I'm in politics because I believe Britain can be turned around. The hour is late, but things can be done. But we're going to need such a radical, root and branch overhaul of our institutions and it's going to take a new insurgent party like Reform and a leader like Nigel Farrag to deliver that.
Speaker 4: And I, you know, the hour is late. I think it grieves my heart. It used to grieve Charlie's heart. One of his last trips he ever took was to the UK and to see London so transformed ethnically, demographically, culturally, and to see a great people be so cowed by accusations of racism or you know, this wokeery as you call it. It really it troubles our hearts across the pond, and it warms our hearts when guys like Nigel and yourself are speaking up loudly and unapologetically about something that should be common sense. You're so obvious, and yet that's why I get enraged when I see your interviews having to defend such common sense concepts with these British journalists. They're so they're twenty years behind and it's just wild to It's wild to me. But what's happening in Belfast is another thing. So this was sparked by an attempted beheading by a thirty year old Sudanese man named Hadi Aludid, and he allegedly stabbed a forty four year old local man named Steven Ogilvie multiple times. Bystanders had to come and knock this guy with a shovel to his head to keep him from beheading this native born son of Britain from this Sudanese man. Now you're seeing riots. Okay. Now, I'm not in favor of burning things down. I'm not in favor of violence of any kind. But I'm in favor of righteous anger when the system has turned against its native born sons and daughters, like it has in the UK. So I'll let you describe what's going on and what you think needs to happen.
Speaker 14: Well, I think anger is the operating word. And yeah, look, let's just to the degree this is going to get clipped up by bad faith actors, let's just be put it out there. Of course, we condemn violence of all of these sorts, right, it goes without saying. But British people are angry. Many are furious, quite correctly, because you know, this is a British public that have voted for less immigration in five consecutive elections if you include Brexit.
Speaker 3: And what were they rewarded with.
Speaker 14: They were rewarded with such an unfathomable amount of immigration that it beggars belief. And you know this Sudanese man was in Britain. He was granted something called indefinite leave to remain, which is this insane.
Speaker 3: Completely mad.
Speaker 14: I think status you can have as a foreign national which allows you to stay quote indefinitely in the country legally, and you get lifetime access to our extraordinarily generous welfare state, including our National Health Service welfare if you choose.
Speaker 3: You don't want to work. And nobody voted for this.
Speaker 14: I mean people not only did they not vote for it, they voted against this repeatedly. And this is why, again I want to emphasize, as terrible as Starmer is, as all of the things that you know you hear about Starmer, they are true, but Starmer has only been in power for a couple of years.
Speaker 3: The things that you are.
Speaker 14: Seeing on your screens are directly downstream from the actions of the so called Conservative government, which is why reform was created and why we've already now supplanted them as the primary electoral force on the right of British politics, and in particularly if you look at this man. Look, you know I tweeted out the other day, just a couple of days ago. You know that some cultures are much better than others, and even that, you know, the Overton window is moving. If if we're unwilling to say that our culture is better than others, then what on earth are we all here to do? And I got a lot of criticism, particularly from the left, as a result of that. And you know, you describe some of these journalists as sort of being twenty years out of date.
Speaker 3: Maybe some, but that ascribes a.
Speaker 14: Certain level of good faith to them, and some I'm saying the entire media. Yeah, but I'm afraid many of them are absolutely I don't describe them as journeys.
Speaker 3: I describe them as activists, right. They are.
Speaker 14: They are just as you have here in America, and again on everyone with the same brush.
Speaker 3: Not all of them, but many are.
Speaker 14: They have an agenda, and then when somebody turns up and says things that are demonstrably true, then it sort of blows their mind. And I think some of those clips you're talking about that went viral, you know, the one I did with Kathy Newman where I kept asking her does she agree that white lives matter as much as black lives? And she could not even answer yes. I asked her five times when she asked whether you know Nigel Farage was quote inciting violence by saying the British people are right to be angry. Having watched the body cam footage of poor Henry's death, I asked her did you watch the footage?
Speaker 3: She said yes. I said, how did you feel as a human being? Right? And eventually she admitted that she was angry about it. Right.
Speaker 14: So look, you know again, I want to emphasis the hour is late. I'm not here to say that Britain is beyond repair. I wouldn't be doing this if I believe that.
Speaker 3: But I am.
Speaker 14: My heart is warm by the fact, as I said, reform has led north of three hundred opinion polls in a row.
Speaker 3: Millions of people in the.
Speaker 14: Country share our views, and as you just said, it's going to take I think this is the battle of our lives, the battle of our generation. I'm speaking the Heritage Foundations afternoon, speaking about saving Britain, saving the West, our last chance. I think this is our this is the battle of our lives. And you know, it's going to take people telling the truth courageously as much as we can and making the case to our respective electorates to ensure that in the endjustice is done. And if we do that, I do believe we can have a great outcome for Britain. I think that, you know, the corollary to how horrific all these things are. I mean, let's if we removed the structural racism that exists against white people from the Police Code of Conduct, for example.
Speaker 3: That would be a start, wouldn't it.
Speaker 4: Just want to give a shout out to Nigel. Nigel has been in the drama on this stuff for years and this is where I want to get into. You mentioned it briefly about deportations, remigration whatever. I can only imagine the uphill battle that we had in the United States of moving the Overton window. About the way people talk about it. Think about it. If you think back to Trump one point zero, there was all this drama about a wall, building a wall. They wouldn't give him the money to build a wall. Now the wall we don't even talk about. It's getting built. It's not even controversial anymore. But I can only imagine in the UK, thinking about some of these interview clips I've seen you do, of just how explosive of an issue it is going to be with these twelve million migrants that have come in under the Tories, which is just amazing. The so called Conservatives. I have been hearing if you go online, I'm told that, you know, Restore UK they're the real hardliners. You guys are a bunch of weaklings when it comes to immigration. What is the truth?
Speaker 14: Well, look, firstly, the concept of the mass deportation of people in the country illegally is a majority position amongst the British public right, so that's the first thing to say, there is widespread support for that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 14: The second thing to say is, you know, last summer me and Nigel stood up and did a big press conference under a huge Union jack flag and launched what we called Operation Restoring Justice, and that was a plan to deport all illegal migrants in Britain. That added the first time any major political party, led alone one leading in the national polls, had made such a commitment. We announced that we've created a whole new agency called UK Deportation Command.
Speaker 3: It was just a one mission, which is to.
Speaker 14: Detain and to port every illegal migrant in Britain, so we can be clear about that now. That's the first part that deals with the illegal migrant problem, which is somewhere between one point two and two million people in Britain who were there without permission, but then you are people who came to the country legally under this program, you know, this indefinite leave.
Speaker 3: To remain program.
Speaker 14: So then we announced, and we're the only political party in Britain full stop, who have announced this, that we would abolish indefinite leave to remain all together. You think it's crazy that you can be a foreign national and get full access to our welfare state and our health service, and we would introduce a work visa that is a very high bar, meaning if you're not a net contributor to Britain, to the British economy, you're not going.
Speaker 3: To get safe.
Speaker 14: You don't speak proper English, you don't get to stay. If you commit crime, you don't get to stay, which I mean, maybe you tell me, but we think that's a pretty reasonable position that you contribute economically, that you don't commit crime, and then you speak good English, and so we've announced that we would abolish that. Now, obviously a lot in the left wing medium lost their minds about that too, but I think it's an extremely reasonable position. Then I've also made the case that you know, if you went for dinner at somebody's house, just because you entered their house, legally. It doesn't mean you get to stay forever. You know, I'm here in your studios. It doesn't mean I get to stay here forever. The idea that just because you enter the country legally means you get to stay forever, it's such a ridiculous concept on its phase that the argument needed to have been made. Now if we add all of those numbers up in terms of what we are saying would need to happen, we're talking about millions of people ultimately would lose their either be forcibly, you know, an enforced removal, or lose their eligibility to stay in Britain. And look, I was an entrepreneur. The majority of the revenues of our company when we sold it came from America.
Speaker 3: I spent a lot of time here. You know.
Speaker 14: I came in on a renewable visa, right and the moment I no longer qualified for that visa, I would have known that I'm not welcome to stay.
Speaker 3: In America anymore.
Speaker 14: So all we're trying to do is say, look, Britain needs to be a serious country and to you know, to answer your question about you know.
Speaker 3: Who's who are the real deal?
Speaker 14: Nigel Faraj is dedicated almost his entire adult life to this. You know, he was talking about the appalling grooming gangs decades ago. You know, he had a huge billboard that said that had breaking point on it and depicted an enormous number of migrants coming to Britain and paid, you know, an enormous cost for making these arguments years and years and years to your point, before the Overton window moved and now it's a you know, that sort of a billboard wouldn't even raise an eyebrow. Nigel has moved the Overton window. He's dedicated his life to this.
Speaker 3: He came out of.
Speaker 14: Retirement, by the way, That's why I'm in politics, because he came out of retirement and dedicated himself to this. So you know, in the end, voters are going to have to make their own minds up. But there is no party that has a more hardline position with regards to borders, with regards to deportations than reform in the UK.
Speaker 4: I want to play this clip zea of a collar that it was. I think this is of some British outlet. I want people to understand the anger that is boiling up and bubbling up in the UK, and I think this does a good job of it. I'll get your reaction on the other side. Forty four.
Speaker 15: You shouldn't condone what happened. What else have people got to do? They're not listed. The political class are not listening. These people who are coming over it illegally, they're rapists, terrorists, they're coming over it. It's literally lot putting a wolf in a sheep field. You have given him a target rich and you haven't vetted them. You've done nothing. All you've done is dump them in a place where they can wreak havoc. They can literally go where they want and create avoc. And when they do, the people that foist them upon us guess what they say. Don't get upset, don't do anything, don't go out and cause unrest. We'll tell you what, mate, stop reaping. Then you might not have to sew it because this country is absolutely on the edge. They cannot take much more of people getting stabbed, righted, plown up, you name it. You forist it upon us for the last twenty four or thirty years.
Speaker 4: Wow, final words to use you.
Speaker 14: Well, look, the anger that you heard there is reflected by many, many people in Britain, and I want to make the point what you heard in that anger was not hyperbole.
Speaker 3: We know for a.
Speaker 14: Fact, because it's been revealed now that you know, people wanted for murder in their home countries. I've been turning up on our beaches illegally and getting free accommodation and free healthcare, and being deposited into local communities and then praying on British women.
Speaker 3: That has happened.
Speaker 14: That is a monstrable fact, and it is still happening. So that anger, I'm afraid, is only going to grow. Of course, we condemn all forms of violence, but ultimately that gentleman is correct. The political class are not listening, and to the degree you get angry about it, you're called all sorts of names and told you to keep to yourself.
Speaker 4: Zi a real quick question, how soon can we get rid of here? How soon can this happen? I keep here in like four or five years. Can we something sooner? Ten seconds?
Speaker 14: Well, in ten seconds, it's quite possible. It might be the case that the bond markets force the Labor government's hand to have a general election.
Speaker 3: There's a good chance of that.
Speaker 4: We can only hope and pray. Zia Yusuf. Thank you, you're doing a great job. Keep up, keep up the great work, and we have your back.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com