Speaker 1: He's editor in chief of Breitbart News and a New York Times best selling author, and on this podcast he brings deep research, prescient analysis at world class guests. He's Alex Marlow, and this is the Alex Marlow Show.
Speaker 2: All right, Emma Joe's back. We're making this regular thing.
Speaker 3: And you guys all watched the last Mma Joe episode and missus doctor Marlow wanted to watch it. She was laughing old time. We were catching up on the news. I think there's a lot of great stuff that she has to offer. The famou for the laptop from hell Scoop at the New York Post and then worked for me for many years, Hey bright bart News and remains a good friend of the show, Emma Joe. The burning question on everyone's mind is has anyone picked up your trash yet?
Speaker 4: Fairly? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I saw some guy like throwing stuff into the street the other day. We've gotten into a full purge here, I don't know. We're gunning the budget and things aren't going well.
Speaker 3: So did they get the rats? I'll tell you, I've been telling the audience there. We've got a lot of rat content on this show. This is really sort of a rat based podcast. To be honest with you, we had a big debate last year on snake versus rat, Like, what's the You're aware of this, because I know you keep up with this.
Speaker 2: What is the preferred weird pet? And I was.
Speaker 3: I was clearly on the side of rat, and I got birnd big league because now I have rats and they are not the kind you get at the pet store. They're the kind that invade your house and try to eat your dog's food and your kids. Yeah, yeah, yeah, well so far we only got one, but I got the exterminator out trying to patch above the holes.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's it's an issue.
Speaker 3: And I only say this because my house is generally pretty nice and charming, but it does wreak of just like, how disgusting is this guy he's got rats in his house? Well, we caught one the other day and we did name him.
Speaker 2: We named him.
Speaker 3: Chucky, as in honor of Chuckie Cheese. And he's he's gone now. He is ded dead, much like the rats on New York City. So do you guys, is there still can you guys function? I mean, we went through this last time, is it You guys were basically shut down because of government and competence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well so we had yeah, we had you, by the way, just for the years. Now, Alex is not a disgusting hoarder. Alex has a very not to blow you up. But I've been to Alex's house and it's like a very charming suburban situation, beautiful kids, beautiful little setup. So the rat is shocking. But anyway, Yeah, the the thing about New York that I guess is true is so the boulders that have been blocking the road are basically gone only because the weather warmed up for a few days in a rows or on got bailed out by like three days above freezing. So that saved his entire administration at least for the first six months until his budget was released, which is going to sink him again. But anyway, the ice, the ice banks are gone now and so that's fine. But in terms of the way the city functions, the city kind of never functions. I think to live in New York you have to sign up for a certain amount of like elbowing your way through.
Speaker 4: Your life, you know.
Speaker 5: So hopefully I think that at this point the ambulances are working again, so that's good. But I mean, I just walked out of my apartment today to come to work and saw my trash bag ripped open and strewn across the sidewalk.
Speaker 4: So you know, it's just another day.
Speaker 2: It sounds charming.
Speaker 3: Well, at least you're gonna be paying more soon for rent, because mom, Donnie, even though campaigning on the rent will not go up, is going to be raising property taxes. Has he been forced to ask how does that work with not being not wanting to raise property taxes?
Speaker 2: Because I'm sending obsessed with this point.
Speaker 3: I've made it in every media hit I've done, I think, which is that I don't see how you can raise property taxes and not raise rent when the landlord's already kind of pulling relatively low margins because they can't charge market rates now because of all the rents capped. So what's the plan here to not be a colossal hypocrite?
Speaker 2: Or does he just not care?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I'm not like, I'm not I'm not sure how he's gonna like mitigate the disaster of his of his behavior and his promises.
Speaker 4: So that's right.
Speaker 5: So just to get the audience maybe a little more context if they don't know the story.
Speaker 4: So that was what I just allude to my last answer.
Speaker 5: He just unveiled his budget and he's five billion dollars in the hole, and he says that he's going to try to make up that gap by raising property taxes because naturally it's just the rich who owned property, and we hate them, right because we're socialists.
Speaker 4: So anyway, that's his plan.
Speaker 5: But obviously, I you know, people say that he's naive, that he doesn't think of second order effects, but I disagree completely, and I've mentioned that on this show. Actually that was probably my salient predict about the mom Donnie run on your show before he was elected. And I'll explain more, but basically, sixty six percent of New Yorkers are renters. So if he's raising property attacks, I like to think that our audience is a little higher iq than most they can understand where that goes. Obviously, it's just something that the rent shoulders because the property owner can't absorb can't absorb the expense. So sixty six percent of New Yorkers are renters. They're going to get like, the rents are just going to go up to high. Nobody is going to be able to keep up with it, and I think Zoron intends for this, and what he wants to do is absorb the properties as.
Speaker 4: Properties of the city. He wants to increase the city's portfolio.
Speaker 5: And that was what I thought and said on this show, and he seems to be trying to do now in a sideways way. But I said this before he got elected. That's going to be the mandate. The mandate is going to be create more communal houses once we were kind of afforded anymore.
Speaker 3: What I'm strict by im, and this has come up on our last show, is how it just feels like the destruction of our cities is completely tolerable to one of the major political parties. A New York Post had a story on how the Oakland mayor had her car stolen in front of city Hall, which is just it's so perfectly Oakland. Having lived in the I guess technically the Oakland area when I was a Berkeley student, I mean, this is not something you would have seen as impossible. A lot of the most famous and bestest Democrat politicians have come from Oakland, namely the standard bearer of the party, Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: But Barbara Leeve's car stolen.
Speaker 3: We see in DC, you got the sewage leak into the Potomac, which I've been covering, which has gotten very little coverage despite the fact that a record level of a sewage has been flooding into the already discussing Potomac, and just politicians don't react to it for days and days and days like no one says, or the local media completely effeckless and has no ability to get people to cover the story. And then of course you got mom Donnie who's not only can't pick up the garbage, literally can't pick up the garbage, but is gonna fundamentally break maybe his main campaign promise, which is that he's gonna make things more affordable in the city.
Speaker 2: He's gonna chase out a bunch of billionaires who.
Speaker 3: Bade the taxis anyway I mean, and then he is gonna have all this new expenditures for legal aliens. He's already tapping the rainy day funds for who knows what did he say why he's tapping the rainy day funds? Is it all just to educate illegal alien preschoolers?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's what I was just gonna say. Like, at the same time, the part.
Speaker 5: That is not being said is that he is You're marking with one point five billion dollars for illegals, and it's you know, listen, Obviously the way to balance the budget could easily be to cut spending.
Speaker 4: And I don't even think this is controversial. There's so much fraud.
Speaker 5: We talk again, you and I talked about this on the show maybe like two times ago that we were on together, where there's billions of dollars that would make Minnesota look like child's play in New York on.
Speaker 4: Home care centers.
Speaker 5: And he could crack down on that, he could do an audit on that, I mean, and then obviously all the funding for illegals, he.
Speaker 4: Could do it. Crack down or slim down on that. But no, of course not.
Speaker 5: He has to hit sixty six percent of New Yorker as aka basically the normal people, the middle class, who doesn't who can't afford to own, but is living comfortably in New York City. So that's basically middle class to shoulder all of those expenses. But like I said, Alex, like it's not, this is a this is a painful means to an end because he will fulfill the promise the promise will be communal housing. It's going to be trying to push people who are in seventy thousand dollars a year into communal housing.
Speaker 3: Really interesting, and I just don't there's there's no economic math on it.
Speaker 2: But is there any accountability?
Speaker 3: And I guess this is the question because the voters aren't doing the accountability thing. They keep electing the same people and when experiments fail, they just go further to the left. But is there any accountability from the press? It seems like, I mean, there is a New York Post, I mean, the New York Post. Does they do try to keep an eye on what's going on in New York? I just I don't know how powerful they are. There's a New York Times care about New York in particular? I mean, what do they write about mamnani?
Speaker 4: Well, I think that.
Speaker 5: You and I kind of live in two places that are like the purest petri dish for understanding this and what happens with these like retarded socialists. I don't know if I'm allowed to use that word on Yeah, that's fine. And I don't think we're broadcasts, like I think this is a podcast my safe but anyway, like what happens is, yes, you do have the New York Posts, and you know California has brightbart and actually now the California Post. There is like publicity around the failure, and people don't even need that. I mean, like I said, you live your day to day life and you see that there's so many vagrants and such poor public service that the second you step outside of your apartment from your trash from the day before is ripped open and thrown across the sidewalk. You know, you don't have to have that written the New York Post to tell you that you live in this like dystopian nightmare. The thing is that, unfortunately these are single party states, so the real elections happen in the Democratic Party in the primaries, and you don't have a real election apart from that. I don't know why, but it's just so ingrained in the culture and the political culture and in the culture culture that everyone is just a Democrats, that's what we are voting for. A Republican is just unheard of in huge swaths of the population. And by the way, the people in the outer boroughs aren't necessarily progressive. They're really not of Mom Donnie swung his victory with yuppies and people for the third world who live in Queens, you know, but the outer borough, working class Brooklyn, you know, Bronx, Like that's not Mam Donnie's bases. Are not progressives by any stretch. And so that said, it's like it's like it's this is a fight that happens on the Democratic Party side. But because sorry, because those people will not actually change to Republican.
Speaker 4: They just don't like progressive Democrats.
Speaker 5: So I don't know, I mean, the Democratic Party seems like it's on a pretty tight hole by progressives, Mam Donnie's people and Democratic Socialists don't know what's going on in California and like your super local stuff. But in New York it's all Democratic Socialists. DSA is owning every single city council thing, all of our big stars CHIOSA. He is like the big politics celebrity politician in New York. He's actually my councilman in Bedsty. He's like Mam Donnie's clone. That's where the Democratic Party is going, at least in these progress of cities, and it's again being driven by ironically the most privileged among us.
Speaker 3: I just find it I find that for some reason, I feel as though we're seeing woke make a comeback to some degree. ESPN has just decided that they're going to replace Sunday Night Baseball, which I watched, you know as a child so some for decades, with women's sports Sundays. And there's no evidence that women's sports gets ratings. We know that, as I wrote, I wrote a whole book about the subject of breaking the news that ABC is part of ABC Disney and it is, That's what ESPN is part of. And the point is to hold the status quo. Is not to try to actually get ratings and make money. That's incidentally if they can do that, fine, but the goal is to basically allow for the entire conglomerate to thrive, including overseas and places like China, things like that, and just there doesn't seem to be any evidence that that's a good move, and yet that's what they're doing. And then you see it seems like one Democrat after the next just continuing to run left so hard, so dishonest, and they don't seem to care.
Speaker 2: I just is woke back.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's like a like I think it's it's I think there's a new woke, you know, I think that like so so n Yu langone. I'm sure you guys covered this a bright bart.
Speaker 5: N Yu langone has ceased doing a child gender mutilation sex like sexual mutilation surgeries, okay, gender affirming care and uh. And there was like a little bit of a little bit of a rise in in chatter about it, but it wasn't something that really like, you know, gripped the city in any real way. And we've seen things grip the city, you know, like the war in Israel did was was one of those issues.
Speaker 4: There was nothing even remotely close to that.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen any big instagram uh Instagram movements even about n Yu So you know, that's just a small exanly that's recent where I'm like, ah, do people care about like the traditional woke issues as much as they did? I don't know about that, but there is I think this is from First Things. I read this excellent essay. I'm pretty sure it was from First Things about like the next generation of woke, and that's what I think we're seeing, which is basically.
Speaker 4: Socialism.
Speaker 5: It's it's just economic wokeness makes as little sense as social wokeness, which is I think what the trans stuff was with the DEI stuff was the race communism was, and now we're just getting we're getting the evolved version of it that is a little bit more palatable that you can sneak past, you know, scolds like you and I, and it's it's a class war and that is definitely back, and that's stronger than ever because Democrats are pissed.
Speaker 4: They went with establishment candidates twice and lost twice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just interesting.
Speaker 3: I'm just really curious to see this that it just doesn't feel like but it also does open up a lane for a real outside the box, perhaps twenty twenty eight candidate. But it's just across the board, and no one ever mixes it up and says anything like, well, Joe Biden intentionally opening up the borders and allowing a flood of legal aliens was a bad move. I mean, I think Hillary Clinton did, but you know, her brand is completely blown to smithereens. But I don'tink anyone else has done anything like that. And you say, each and every Democrat from the radical left to the ostensibly moderate at the Munich Security Conference all just trashing our country and none of them taking any sort of a moderate stance at all, and I'm very struck by it just seems like the rhetoric gets more and more extreme. I played this clip of Ted Low saying that Trump is in the Epstein files and he's alleged to have raped children and threatened to kill them.
Speaker 2: That's not true. It's slanderous.
Speaker 3: And also it implies that Joe Biden didn't do this and didn't do anything, which is also weird.
Speaker 2: Cover. And here's another one.
Speaker 3: Kim McBride was over there, the trans McBride, the congressman, and he dresses a woman with Hillary Clinton, which he'll reacts like is totally normal, and then he this quote, Threats towards trans trans people are threats towards all women. I got to tell you, we don't want threats towards anyone. But my wife is not gonna be threatened by a threat. At Kim McBride, it's like, it's just it's not true, and they just I don't know what is their messaging other than can we just it feels almost like confusion is the tactic here. They're trying to confuse us at every turn, where you can't even follow what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, it's so true. It's like confusion mixed with like this and these veiled threats.
Speaker 5: Yes, you know, honestly very yeah, and it's it's a very subversive way of imposing your dominance on somebody. It's actually very cynical and sort of equal if you see it that way and you see it through that lens, and I think that that's the correct thing that like, that is the correct description of what they're doing.
Speaker 4: But I mean, that's the things that it's funny at this came up.
Speaker 5: I was on a podcast last week and I was asked about the messaging of the GOP leading up to the mid terms and whatever. I mean, I think that the most impotent message is look at the Democrats.
Speaker 4: What is this? What is this? Yeah, like what McBride is it called? It's named her. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: He's plural And I was like.
Speaker 5: No, I'm gonna blow myself up, but imploding on the Marlow Show.
Speaker 4: But yeah, no, it's it's like they're just freaks.
Speaker 5: And Corey Booker Corey Booker two versus Jeremy carl also in the Senate hearing last year. Culturally, they're just so offensive esthetically, they're so offensive, and that stuff's real, that stuffs real, especially when I find that there isn't necessarily a massive economic policy case you made. I know that you do, and Carnie does literally daily, but I feel like in the day to day lives of like normies who don't necessarily follow the economics and politics that closely, I don't know how much is felt in terms of the material change in their lives.
Speaker 4: From the day that Trumble was elected, you know, and I'm not saying that to shade.
Speaker 5: It's been one year, but I think that when people are considering for the mid terms, it's like, what's the most potent political messaging is if the Democrats are disgusting.
Speaker 3: Really interesting, and it's just so it's fascinating to see where this is going to go, because there's this whole thing in this country that I noticed that we all experience. But it feels like more than ever of what I call cognitive dissonance, where it seems like people can't the.
Speaker 2: Old habits die hard.
Speaker 3: It might be another cliche to put around it, but people have a very hard time changing their mind and they like to act like they can form a coherent, defensible opinion immediately and then they never waver from an opinion because if they do, it's an admission that they were imperfect in the past, which is this sort of fundamental And I say this, Amma is one of the smartest guys I know.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm always changing my mind on stuff that it's just.
Speaker 3: That I when you get more information, Why can't people be free to do that? People can't think that we did blow it on immigration, like we really blew it. It was really dumb to let Biden completely open the borders. And even if you like immigrants on a personal level, do any Democrats can they say that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Can they see?
Speaker 3: The trans stuff was insane, especially with all the trans Tifa terror that we've seen, with all the violence where they told us all the trends are going to kill themselves unless we let them transition, and then they transition, then they kill all of us figuratively speaking, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 3: It's what can they miss Yeah, we missed this one. We missed it. We missed it, we missed it. We don't like that our girls can't win at sports anymore, and the men are setting swimming records and track records. We don't like it. Sorry, we're shutting it down. They can never do it, and it's just crazy to me.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know why they don't actually lean in hard or what I've never understood about the Democrat position on the transits is you can, I guess, advocate for trans is if you want that to be your life and your big issue, like okay, like okay, But then in that case, like how many trans is, Alex, I don't know if you hang out much with like any any kind of edgier people, but like you know, I actually have and unfriendly with some people who are of transgender experience, and I don't think any of them are athletes. I never met a trans athlete in real like in the real on the scene if anything. You know, the main main threat against transgender people is death in instances of prostitution. So like, if you wanted to, maybe the left should go all in on defending the transes. But then in that case, why are you allowing and to compete in women's sports? At has something to do with trans right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's it's right and you were a thing or something. Why what I'm what I'm lacking here is I feel like, you know, we on the right, like we got the Iraq War wrong, and we never stopped punishing ourselves for it, Like it's constant, we never stop.
Speaker 2: It's the I feel like, you know, you know.
Speaker 3: Tucker Carlson is a completely different person because of that. He is, you could almost I mean, that's year zero for him, is when he came to terms with the fact that that was wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean, and there's so many of us have a version of that.
Speaker 3: And for me, I was in high school, but I bought the GP propaganda. I had no power whatsoever. I had empowered my own Republican clubs at the time. But just the thought that I got conned into that thing, Man, I better not let that happen again. And it does inform stuff that I think about.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I was just gonna say totally, that radicalized me into MAGA And I never felt smarter after that, actually, which is kind of the funny thing.
Speaker 4: And I agree with you.
Speaker 5: It's a huge growth experience intellectually and in terms of your character when you could admit that you really kind of got got that you were dumb, that you were really dumb. I mean, yeah, that was what at least red paled me was the Iraq War and Trump explaining that like just I don't know. Trump reframed it, and he was kind of the first one, I think in twenty fifteen to say, wait, a.
Speaker 4: Sec like what like what was that for?
Speaker 5: You know, and attack Bush and attack the whole establishment and frame it as a globalist conquest, to talk about the blood and treasure and really emphasize what a mistake it was, what a catastrophe it was. And it made me exactly like look back on those days when I was also like in high school exactly and defending it like to the death, and it made me think, wow, that was pure propaganda. I was totally prop gandai is I was brainwashed by the TV, and I feel really stupid.
Speaker 4: And it changed my whole perspective and it changed.
Speaker 5: Me as as a person like for real IMPULSI at least for sure and highly skeptical.
Speaker 4: I could never go back. And I don't know why the left doesn't do that, you.
Speaker 6: Know, But it's also because, yeah, if the right had got in the Iraq War right, I might not have reappraised immigration where I was.
Speaker 3: I never had a position, but I was always fed the same GOP styles from propaganda that it's all completely necessary. We it's a good thing to just rely on cheap plastic stuff from China that's all disposable, like that's a great way to run the economy, and it's completely okay to replace Americans, and uh, it is illegal immigration.
Speaker 2: Is just it is what it is.
Speaker 3: It's the And I didn't think that critically about it until you start thinking critically about the people who are making these decisions, and then you really do get to liberate your mind. And I just caution this because we all have these tribal instincts and I don't I know, you can't completely fight against that.
Speaker 2: It's in our nature.
Speaker 3: But I just hope some people, and it's not going to come from the political class.
Speaker 2: It might come from a Stephen A. Smith.
Speaker 3: It might come from a CEO type that comes in and says, hold on, we're closing the border and we're in the tran stuff. Now let's talk about the rest of it. Can they do that? I don't know, I really don't know. And if they don't, then are we moving into some sort of a really woke moment. But I want to leave that there Emma, because I've got to take an issue with you because you're not only my unofficial New York correspondent, you're my unofficial Canadian correspondent as well. And apparently Canada is the home of cheaters. Apparently you guys are cheating and curling. I got a video. Let me play this all right, So Canada, if those of you who are just just listening, and God bless you, we love people who listen, we love people to watch. But this guy is busted clearly, just you know, finger blasting his stone and when you're just to release the stone one time, and that's not enough for him. He's got to just you know, throw a finger out there. And who knows what if this matters at all. I don't know curling, but I'm just telling you, flat out, curling is hypnotic, is mesmerizing. But after the guy and I still got the clip here the ruhonan character from America who's a slip and fall lawyer who went overseas because he's good at gliding the stone and brooming it that he went over there to smear our country. It is I'm just calling I'm calling it. This is my hottest take of the Day host Sake of the Year. Curling stinks.
Speaker 2: I'm over it.
Speaker 3: It's just it's stupid, and there's a reason why we only watch it once every four years, and we don't really like it. And now that Canada is cheating, and then the guy gets busted clearly cheating, it seems, and then you're swearing at the other team.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to be classy if you're a curler.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and especially if you're a Canadian. Those aren't the manners I was raised with. I love his accent too. He's like swearing with a really like hard r. Like that's the very Canadian thing. Those things that I had to beat out of myself when I moved here. And so I haven't totally I haven't totally conquered that tendency, but yeah, I don't know. You know, I left Canada right at the beginning of the Trudeau administration, and I left like it's almost like I stepped out and time froze for me in Canada, as it was like a really idyllic place.
Speaker 4: Actually, when I grew up, it was a really great place to live.
Speaker 5: Whether you were in the cities in Toronto, in Montreal, or you know, you were in the pristine nature, right, just basically stepping outside of the cities and you're on these incredible mountains with the freshest air and the cleanest water, and it's it's turned into an identity lists and and and borderless and dignity liss place and apparently you know, in a show of all of that, you can't even get a clean curling game on behalf of the Canadian people.
Speaker 3: He's cheating curling game. And so this is what I've learned this year. Minnesota nice, not real Canada and Ice. I'm starting to question. It's starting to question. And I'm a pro being nice guy. It's the I can get mean if you if you start a beef, but it's a I like be nice to people in general.
Speaker 2: I generally think kindness is a good thing.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know if you saw the Daily Mail the other day, Like they're mating, they're mating seasonal depression. Now they're medically assisted suiciding seasonal depression now really, so Canada not nice?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Oh my.
Speaker 7: God, it's when the try killing yourself like that could be that could literally though literally and actually at the same time as that story is coming out, like twenty four hours later, there was this televised thing of a Trudeau deputy talking about how it's only available to white privileged to white privileged people, and we need to make sure that we expand.
Speaker 5: The access to the medically assistant suicide to people of color. Sounds racist, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm cleansing the palette.
Speaker 3: There's a US hockey player and his name is Quinn Hughes and he actually said something nice about our country. And all I've done is played negativity. So I'm going to balance it out. This is my Jimmy Kimmel having one conservative every nineteen months on his show. To balance it out, me play something positive from the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Hell of a game out there. Tick down the game winner.
Speaker 8: I mean, what does that feel like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just to relief.
Speaker 8: It's really joan being here with this group and the guys, and I'm trying to extend it as long as I can't.
Speaker 2: Right on and then USA flags all over the place. You can hear the chance. What's the atmosphere like? Yeah, it's special.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, I love the US and it's great country in the world, so happy to represent it here with these guys. And and that's really special.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 2: Last one, what are you taking from tonight into Slovakia?
Speaker 8: I don't know. I think you just want to move on and be ready to go and get your feed up the next twenty four hours and then be ready to go right on.
Speaker 3: Man, Thank thank you, God forbid, God forbid something nice to say, and hopefully I can get that so that people can see the video.
Speaker 5: I just think I understand how it's only the Americans that get the question of like how it makes them feel to see their national flag and like how it makes them feel to be representing their country at the Olympics amid whatever insert political issue.
Speaker 2: Of the day.
Speaker 5: Does does anyone get that question from France? Does any get that question from England, of the country of of of the the rampant, criminal and discrete Andrew mount Batton Windsor No? No, of course, not only the United States, because everything is just an exercise with Trumps arrangement syndrome. Although Eileen Goo did get asked finally, and she, of course gave gave the the classic CCP coach answer and that's a loud no follow up.
Speaker 3: All right, So you you you mentioned Andrew from the Royal family. I'll guess I'll get you to opine any fresh Epstein takes lately.
Speaker 5: Emma, no, no, no, I'm still I'm still. I think you and I are both kind of in the same place on this, which is like, I'm still waiting for the big thing that proves the theory that there was a big pedophile ring that's running our lives or something. But the only take that I have about the Prince Andrew thing, which is a huge, obviously event. You know, the fact that a senior royal would ever be arrested is like insane. The only thing that I would have to say about it is, you know, the King. I think the King said something to the effect of, you know, justice must be administered equally, something like that, which is very nice thing and ideally that's true, and except I haven't seen such a reaction to rapes conducted by migrants in the UK. That is something that the UK does everything it possibly can, including preventing you from discussing it, to avoid addressing and arresting those those horrific and disgusting demons that they have perpetrated times against children in the UK on a rampant schedule. And Andrew, you know from twenty five years ago or whatever. Again, not excusing his behavior, but I mean, are you that's and you're doing these huge public gesture like this to arrest the King's brother. Yeah, when you have I like this take and.
Speaker 4: Gas going around.
Speaker 3: I like this take and it's not It's one of these things where I'm going to keep bringing everything the life that I can for the bright Bart audience, and I'll periodically do stuff on the show. We did a big episode this week with Oliver lay and on Prince Andrew or former Prince Andrew and all of his improprieties on the show. But overall, I just wanted to get the child Blusters and I don't feel like we're doing that. And even Prince Andrew seems like a bad guy, but he kind of knew it. And I like, where are the American child Molusters?
Speaker 2: Where they at?
Speaker 3: Where's this cabal that's rounding the world I've been hearing about And I have no doubt there's some of them out there. Can get some of them, and that's kind of what I want. And is that nuts? Because I feel like, do we lose the plot that that's what we were trying to do to begin with?
Speaker 5: Well, that's I mean, I think that there absolutely is a child molester conspiracy, and I think that it spans in the UK, across Europe, in North America, and it's a cartel slash migrant.
Speaker 4: Child molestation, roving gang conspiracy.
Speaker 5: Tom Holman literally yesterday, I mean we're recording this on Thursday of every nineteenth. Yesterday Tom Holman came out and said that they just busted. They just found a fourteen year old girl who's like pregnant living with two males.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, that's that.
Speaker 4: I'm really.
Speaker 3: Of him talking about it, and I got it. I got the audio, I pulled it. This is an amazing coincidence in the scheme of podcasts out now.
Speaker 9: We're showing up at parking lots, bacant homes, but we're not going to give up to everyone.
Speaker 2: His kids are found.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 9: So it just found one to day an example, fourteen year old little girl living to two adult males who trafficked there and we found her. She's pregnant from trafficking, being forced in the prostitution fourteen years though, so we're taking care of her both physically and mentally. Despite what the media says, we're not heartless. We care about it because I'm my father, and the reason I'm so emotional and so hard headstronger on this issue because I dealt with dying children throughout my career. I've held dying children. I've held dead children. I talught to the little girls, the youngest nine. They were great multiple times by the Krimina cartels. I'll never forget it when you get on your knees to talk to nine year a little girl, everything innocent and purest rip from her and she don't believe in humanity anymore because you had a bunch of animals crawling on her and taking everything pure from her. You'll never forget it. That's happening every day too, is trafficking, and we're going to put an end to it. Thing we can do it.
Speaker 2: This is an amazing guy. That's an amazing story.
Speaker 5: I don't know how he does it. If I saw that time, I would kill myself. Like, I don't even know how he does it. Just true evil, true evil, and that's it. I mean that he's a patriot. This conversation is a conversation about a global pedophile ring and it's called migrant gangs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: It's just and we spend so much time on so many of these people who were, you know, the Renee Goods of the world. You two cuts a stupid protest song on her behalf, and then we just completely ignore, completely marginalize the actual deaths from the cartels, from the human smugglers, and from the illegal alien pipeline that we created with our policies intentially opening the borders. It's just, it's openeath their country. One of the worst thing you ever did is a country, is what Joe Biden did opening those borders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's it.
Speaker 5: So it's like Prince Andrew, well, I guess you can't call him Prince Andrew anymore, but okay, Andrew bound Batten Windsor arrests him pedo, I guess, okay, okay, allegedly, Okay, but then you gotta then apply, as the King said, apply the justice equally. You can't just pretend that we're being politically correct and so that rape doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Give me a break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Joe, aything else want to talk about today.
Speaker 3: I know we've got to get into the New York City budget, and Mom Dodding just blown out. We touched it briefly. I wouldn't do more, but we can save that for next week. Anything else you got the top of mind, No, I think we I think we got the big news. I guess if Iran we go to war with Iran today or something, then maybe this have been a miss. But I don't think that's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, No, it's true. Yeah, we could go to the worth of Ryan.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 3: I opened my live show today that I shot with by saying I think it's fifty to fifty now, which I certainly would not have said that two weeks ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yep, yeah, so oh well, so I think that he's in the middle of a negotiation.
Speaker 3: This is a class I hope, so maybe he can get something good, he gets something good.
Speaker 2: I hope it works out. But it's a we certainly look a lot closer.
Speaker 3: I'm not dismissing it, which I was very dismissive of it last time You're on, and we were talking about how when I was in Hawaii, no one thought we were going to worth Iran. So I think if I was there today, I think some people might think we are going. I gotta go, I gotta I gotta take a work tramp and he spends it.
Speaker 2: Getna go over there, see if they talk about iron in WHI.
Speaker 3: Because I don't have a Hawaiian correspondent, it could be you, Yes, yes, it could be me.
Speaker 2: No, that's gonna be I'm gonna add that to my title.
Speaker 3: It'll be like in Casino where the the uh they changed the title, uh, the neroest title to like Food and Beverage Director, like every so often, like where it's he's really run the little casino, but they call him No Food and Beverage Chairman.
Speaker 2: I think it is so all right, Emma, Joe.
Speaker 3: Your other podcast, your two Way podcast with Halpern, who, by the way, I was just texting with today. He's gonna come on. We're gonna do a podcast here together. But for your show, for him, what are you guys doing?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 4: Get good? Mark such a smart guy. That'll be a great episode. I'm excited. I can't wait to listen.
Speaker 5: But yeah, my my podcast on the two two Way network, it's called the Group Chat, and it's where I sit for an hour and I listen to various Democrats give their take. I won't be I won't be that nasty to Robbie Swabbi, Robbie Swabbey is on it and he's a libertarian, so that's sort of different.
Speaker 4: Apparently they say uh and uh and then we we have a fight. So that's that's the show.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: We love the debates, hey, work, we love we love debates.
Speaker 2: I call for more debates. So good for you for doing all right. I'm Joe. I know you got a round. Thank you for the time as always, Thanks to you in the audience. Thanks to Missy for putting it together. See you next time.