Speaker 1: Today's show sponsored by Lear Capital, the precious metals leader since nineteen ninety seven and only company I trust and recommend to my family, friends and viewers. Visit Lear Alex dot com.
Speaker 2: Ready to break the narrative, get the real story with no filters and no apologies. Cut through the noise with real conversation, real conviction, and real news. It's time for truth without spin.
Speaker 3: It's the Alex Marlowe Show.
Speaker 1: Is the Alex marlow Show. I'm glad you're here. We had a lot to do today. We got some woke Pope updates, going full schizophrenic on the war in Iran. I'll tell you about that momentarily. And then we've got some fresh James Tallerico clips, the fake Christian who's running for Senate in Texas, trying to upend that red state and trying to take it over for the Democrat. I don't think it's going to work. And he has still he's got it. He's got that piece of lego that he fastens on the top of his head. I've never seen a haircut exactly like that, where it looks like a perfect oversized lego piece on his head. Still there. We'll play some of him later. But of course we're going to start with where you all thought we'd start, the NFL Draft. Just kidding, this is not an NFL draft show. I'm not a big sports ball follower. I've got to follow it a little bit for the news NFL. But did all of you take off school for the NFL Draft? Those of you in the Pittsburgh area. Apparently people were canceling school, and some Pittsburgh residents that I know of told me that actually it made sense because the roads can't handle all these six hundred thousand people who went to the NFL Draft. Now why would six hundred thousand people go to the NFL Draft? I don't know, but you're free to tell me a looat Alex Marlow dot com. But we will have some gambling content in a little bit as that I think is very relevant. Hold that thought, but we'll start where you would expect me to start with his a Iran war update.
Speaker 3: And we got some good news today.
Speaker 1: We got some actually surprisingly good news as we woke up today. Iran is sending their foreign minister, a boss Arachi, to Pakistan. This is the guy who a lot of us are suspecting is actually running the country, and some of it is what I'm able to glean from the media, and some of it's from what I'm able to glean from sources. I will tell you the best sources I've got is telling me that the crippled moch To bah Khamani actually is in charge, partially because he's so weak and lame, and Arachi, who is the foreign minister, might be the person with the most power at the moment, and so getting conflicting sources. But part of this is the nature of what Trump is exploited, is that what we were told and I was told this to my face and BBC from an Iranian propagandist, that Iran is so unified they are never to be divided their entire leadership. There's layers and layers and layers of full agreement and they will always stand strong and be together. But Trump that truth bond I led yesterday show with suggested that there actually is some division with the Iranians, and we don't really know exactly who's in charge, and they're scrambling to get organized and to be able to negotiate before Trump starts bombing a lot of their strategic energy producing sites, as has been I think the plan. We also learned that President Trump has now put now three US aircraft carriers in the region, which is a record. I think we've ever had three in that region before, at least not in recent memory, suggesting that he is prepared to go crazy if Iran does not cooperate, and I think more and more I think the public is coming to Trump's side. I honestly believe this. I don't know if there's pulling data to back it up, but I will tell you the chatter online as people are starting to finally get the message that I've been bringing to you on this show from day one, which is that so long as Iran intends to pursue nuclear weapons, that is an eminent threat to the United States of America, and we cannot allow for that to happen. We need to lock in the full and total destruction of Iran's nuclear capabilities, and that will be a win, and then Trump can tout it as a win, and then things will go back to thriving. We'll go back to thriving, we go back to reading the Golden Era. So we've got Steve wi Kaffin, Jared Kushner supposedly now going to Pakistan for talks. There are reports that Jade Vance might go there. I don't know if the Vice president is going to go there, but the Vice President is. You know, he speaks very clearly the public on this. He did speak about this yesterday and he said specifically what I was saying, which is that we did create massive damage for Aron's nuclear capabilities, but we need to make sure that we destroy them indefinitely, and that's the goal. We'll accept nothing less, and then we will come home and focus on domestic stuff. And that's got to be the name of the game. I think the President sees this pretty clearly. He seems pretty calm during interviews, and he's in the Oval office during a press event, and I like the attitude coming out of our Department of War. Yes it is the Department of War. We like a peace through strength approach. So we like to remind people we will do war and we will do it hard.
Speaker 3: Against you if need be.
Speaker 1: I got some audio. Let's play the president. Let's play cut seven.
Speaker 3: First, guys, sir, would you use a nuclear weapon against John? You this is not social No, you.
Speaker 4: Say, we don't need this.
Speaker 5: Why do I need it? Why would a stupid question like that be asked? Do you know why would I Why would I use a nuclear weapon? We've totally, in a very conventional way decimated them without it. Now I wouldn't use it. A nuclear weapon should never be allowed to be used by anybo.
Speaker 1: Like it's I want to cut off just because my audio is breaking up. I don't know if it's breaking up for the audience. But the reporter asked, would you use a nuclear weapon against Iran?
Speaker 3: And Trump says, no, we don't need it. Why would a.
Speaker 1: Stupid question like that be asked? A nuclear weapon should never be allowed to be used by anybody. And just remember when Trump says this stuff, he's it's always our the deal. He's always leading as a president, and he's not being literal with people. But I like this approach because it gives him the moral high ground to say that. Of course, I do believe Trump would use a nuclear weapon if it was really necessary, but the suggestion that the we would escalate to that level with Iran does not help peace. And obviously a reporter asking that question questions in the oval office of the President, then presumably that you would understand that.
Speaker 3: Trump would not do that.
Speaker 1: So I think he's right to call it the reporter, and I love when he calls out the fake news, which is ever more the enemy of the people.
Speaker 3: I this should not be.
Speaker 6: The America's fight alone. We barely use the strait of horror moves as a country. Our energy doesn't flow through there, and we have plenty of energy. Just look at the new Global Congo line.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll just switch an audio backup, audit. This is this is kykach. If this works out, this is going to be incredible. Okay, guys, let me know if you started hearing me double and I can address that as well.
Speaker 3: Is the do you have my audio now?
Speaker 7: Is good?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, you know what the magic live radio? Okay, so the president, we were playing some secretary of where. Yeah, let's just keep rolling. I'll respond to that.
Speaker 3: Let's keep rolling back.
Speaker 6: Peted to Texas a beautiful picture. Europe and Asia have benefited from our protection for decades. But the time for free riding is over. America and the free world deserve allies who are capable, who are loyal. And you understand that being an ally is not a one way street, It's a two way street. We are not counting on Europe, but they need the Strait of Horror moves much more than we do, and might want to start doing less talking and having less fancy conferences in Europe and getting a boat.
Speaker 1: So this is pretty interesting because Europe is now standing up and acting like they want to help after trying to undermine Trump's efforts. I was really amused by Keir Starmer and Emmanuel mccron had a summit to discuss how to get the Strait of Our Moves open right as Trump was reopening it. As if they're relevant at all, they always end up taking the side of whatever is the weakest and laymous side, partially because they're not capable of helping. They don't have the leadership, their military capabilities are fading rapidly, but Europe's influence on the world stage is rapidly declining, and I'm very excited for the day when we stop caring about these people and we just start making fun of them. It's very sad to me, of course, as someone with European heritage and learning a lot of European history and enjoying it growing up, I kind of am wistful for a day where Europe was a big player on the world stage, but they just continue to disgrace themselves over and over again. And if Trump does secure this piece with only the undermining of the NATO nations, then I think this not only weakens NATO, it reagons all of Europe.
Speaker 3: I got one more from the Secretary of War. Let's play cut nine. Please.
Speaker 6: The vessels that the Iranians seized in recent days, a couple of them. They're not American ships, they're not Israelis ships. They're just random ships that drove where they drove their little speedboats up to and shot at those ships with EIGHTK forty sevens. Anyone with a speedboat, a gun and the wrong intentions can do that. They know that we, the United States of America, control the flow of global shipping, and we know that they know their real navy is at the bottom of the Arabian Gulf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, and then we destroy their real navy. And one thing that's noteworthy here is that a lot of these reports yesterday that Iran was firing on American ships, there are apparently civilian ships that they weren't necessarily part of, or they were non military ships. In general, because most of the ships that are passing through are not military ships, and so Iran was basically just doing some sort of a show of forth so that they could go out to their people and say that they're being aggressive against America when we know they're at a point of incredible weakness. Trump sees this clearly, and that's why I'm hoping we're going to get a piece.
Speaker 3: Maybe this weekend.
Speaker 1: Maybe this weekend, but just in case, and in fact, just a hedge against everything is buying precious metals. And you got to do it with my friends at Leer Capital. If you're concerned about inflation, if you're concerned about currency devaluation, if you want to protect your savings and look towards your future, the best thing you could do right now for me is to invest in gold and silver, these precious metals that I'm putting money into, because again, this is the move to make to assure that you are protected against the global chaos that we've been seeing, the infinite definitsy spending that so many people.
Speaker 3: Want to do. In Washington.
Speaker 1: Recall, Morgan Stanley's chief investment officer, recommended a change from a sixty to forty portfolio strategy to sixty twenty twenty with twenty percent in gold. And the educators in the space are Lear Capital. Dear Capital that will give you gold silver guides there for free. You can call them at eight hundred and nine to nine to two two two five five. They'll give you the guides for free and you can just have a conversation with them. But this is how you protect your savings. And with silver, we could see silver hitting three hundred dollars anounced this year.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred nine nine to two two two five five. You'll learn a lot. Go right now lear alex dot com on the web as well for Lear Capital. Trump claims that eight young women are going to be executed a couple of days ago, and he made a request to Iran, a moral request. He said that they not be executed, and now they're going to be released completely. I don't know whether or not to believe the President on this. I am inclined to believe him, and if so, that's pretty remarkable that he's able to pull some of the stuff off, and he is often because I think he's got a unique gift to see people's perspectives and to negotiate with them, with best intentions, and I think this is unique to him. He wrote the Art of the Deal and it's not a joke that he wrote it. So other things that he's pointed out that I think are potential value add to the war in Iran Cut seventeen.
Speaker 3: Please regarding Israel and Lebanon, gentlemen.
Speaker 5: We had a great meeting with the very high officials of Lebanon and very high officials of Israel, and we think that the President of Lebanon and the Prime Minister of visual over the next couple of weeks will be coming here. They've agreed to an additional three weeks of I guess no firing, cease fire, no more firing, let's see.
Speaker 3: We hope that happens.
Speaker 5: Not going to happen between them, but they do have Hezbolah to think about, and we're going to be working with Lebanon to get things straightened out in that country. I really believe it's something we can do pretty easily.
Speaker 3: I think if there's a German that they could do, it's President Trump.
Speaker 1: And it's noteworthy that Lebanon is real of a beef that's gone on for half a century, and it's very complicated it's Hesbla having so much power, But I think once Iran is neutralized in the region, then Hesbela's power is going to diminish greatly and there is a chance for a peace. And it's one of these things that would have been unthinkable with any other president, and particularly any president that did not have aggressive action against Iran but still maintaining the bral high ground, which Trump is, I think done without committing ground troops and without committing some sort of regime change, a prolonged American involvement in the area. Just basically, We're just going to be a little traffic cop, maybe take a toll every once in a while. And I think if we can do that, we can secure a lot of peace. And I think this is the best could be yet to come in that region. One other thing that came up, I think is a good segue here is about our oil production.
Speaker 3: In this Oval Office meeting. Let's play cut sixteen team.
Speaker 5: A lot of ships are coming to the United States and they're using the United States instead of the foremost straight amazing things are happening. Our country is amazing. You know, we don't have an oil shortage. We have with drill Baby drill. We we are right now producing more oil than Saudi Arabia and Russia combined, do you know that more? And in about a year from now, we'll be doing double the level. And Venezuela has been fantastic. We have a great relationship with that country and with the people that are running the country, and we're taking out We're taken in millions of barrels of oil, millions and millions from Venezuela.
Speaker 1: What's so remarkable about this is that now Venezuela is our ally all of a sudden, he has a way of doing this where he's able to bring in new allies into the fold. And this brings me to the hottest news story of the day. You knew this was going to happen. We have our first arrest in a betting insider trading style operation. A Special Forces soldier made more than four hundred thousand dollars on poly Market, which is one of those prediction markets as a result of betting, I think was thirty thousand dollars on when Maduro would be deposed.
Speaker 3: Because he knew about the raid.
Speaker 1: This came up also in the Oval Office, and Trump's response was vintage Trump unbelievable cut twelveth.
Speaker 8: Please Apparently there was a Special Forces soldier who was involved in Sure of his Way on President Madureau who was arrested by Federal berries today on suspicion of insider trading and betting on Harle market. Are you concerned that federal employees are betting on these prediction markets and potentially getting rich?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know about it, but was he betting that they would get him or they wouldn't get him?
Speaker 8: It sounds like he was betting on his removal from office.
Speaker 5: Van Dureau would be removed.
Speaker 3: He was involved in the operation.
Speaker 5: It's like Peter Rose betting on his own team. And like Peter Rose, Pete Rose, he kept him out of the Hall of Fame because he bet on his own team. Now, if he bet against his team, that would be no good, but he bet on his own team.
Speaker 1: I will give you my take on the betting itself after the break, but I will tell you that comment from President Trump.
Speaker 3: He's a superager. He's the sharpest, he's the funniest.
Speaker 1: That he pulled that analysis on the spot still never ceased to amaze me. Clearly the smartest president we've had in my lifetime by a mile. But I'm gonna tell you right now, but what I'm doing for my health this is pure MA. I've been using red light therapy at convenient device called the super Palm ten fifty from SunPower Led. And I'm using this because it reduces the inflammation in my back and my knee. This PBM device, it's handheld red light therapy photo biomodulation, that's the fancy word for it, but it's red and near and for red light gets into your cells where pain and inflammation takes place. And you can use it for all sorts of things from arthritis to gout. There's even a helmet for if you have swelling in your skull. So it's pretty remarkable stuff from Tom Kerber, the CEO over there. And it's completely drug free, no doctor's offices, no side effects, use it right.
Speaker 3: In your own home. Takes a few minutes a day.
Speaker 1: Arthritis, joint pain, muscle aches, all the above. This might be exactly what you need for a MAHA solution to your health issues. It's got a patent pending cooling system so it doesn't overheat. I love this stuff. I use it all the time. Somepowerled dot com. It's part of the way I feel better, Marlow gets you ten percent off the code Marlow at sunpowerled dot com.
Speaker 3: Feel better, Be better?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: I told you i'd give you my take on.
Speaker 1: The US soldier involved in the Maduro Ray charged with betting on the operation.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's good. I don't think it's good.
Speaker 1: I think it's a very odd place to start prosecuting people for this sort of insider trading esque behavior because it does feel like this is a hero who did a measurable good for the planet and cashing in on it. I don't mind that he made some money off of it, but I do I don't like the idea that people who are in charge of major policies are able to make money off of it in these prediction markets.
Speaker 3: It strikes me as unethical.
Speaker 1: It also strikes me as again, I'm trying to get people to not get hooked on online gambling. I think that online gambling is highly highly highly addictive, is not really productive for society as well, doesn't help you build a meaningful life, and I think you can go down some real rabbit holes. A lot of people are going to their lives over this stuff trying to get an edge in the prediction market game. And I don't like the idea of people using insider information to try to make money from other unsuspecting, innocent people. And I just don't like that approach to anything. So I do think inevitably this there is going to be a crackdown, but it is a very curious place to start that the first insider trading type prediction market prosecution that we're going to see is involving a military hero who probably did a lot of good in the process. So a successful Maduro regime that's a plus one hundred out of ten for me. The betting on it is a negative one out of ten for me, So it's a just note the scale. But overall, we got to crack down on some of this stuff and discouraging people from doing the online gambling is good. But Trump's reaction to it when he said that this is like Pete Rose betting on his own team, it is just full subscribe to that a wonderful point. And I can't believe Trump pulled that that quickly. Fun fact in a former life, when I was a waiter Sisley Restaurant in Sherman Oaks, California. Pete Rose used to come in every day and he was the friendliest guy. He would sign everything for people it would come up, and he was known for selling signatures too. But he would sit there for lunch every day, very portly, wear Hawaiian shirt and seemed like a nice guy. So and I think was very maga, really good about pressing the flash with the fans.
Speaker 3: And absolutely should have been in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: And has that been restored If it hasn't been, again, I gotta commit this stuff to memory and the sports ball stuff, but he should be in the Hall of Fame if he isn't already. All Right, one other thing from Trump, This is another essential point.
Speaker 3: The SPLC came up. Let's play cut six please.
Speaker 5: Well, your Southern Law whatever it is, has given money to KKK. They're supposed to protect people, and they paying all these people crookedness can be millions of dollas, millions of dollas going all to all these people that they're supposed to be protecting from, but they're actually supporting them because they want to have companies that they can protect and because they want to rig elections.
Speaker 3: That was all a rigged election.
Speaker 5: All of the things with Charlottesville, all of the stuff that they did, and you will bring that up, but you'll bring up some nonsense. Let me tell you the election. We were winning all day long. It's a totally horrible situation. Hopefully the courts will overturn it. What they did in Virginia, you have a grossly incompetent governor. You had a very good governor, did a good job. You know, all those companies that want to move into Virginia now they want to move out and go to a different location.
Speaker 3: So that's my opinion.
Speaker 5: I believe it was a rigged election.
Speaker 1: I think the Virginia election. Trump is correct that this is blatantly unconstitutional. So I've said the last couple of days in the show, and it's on the Virginia Supreme Court throw it out, and I.
Speaker 3: Hope they will.
Speaker 1: And I think Trump's point that this suggests the SPLC was rigging in least in certain terms the twenty twenty election. This is a totally legitimate criticism from Trump. This was election interference. This is people who are empowered by the Democrat Party, who are hoaxes that the Democrat candidates are using to foment energy it is a form of interfering in our democracy. Is not allowing for people to choose their candidates based off of reality, hoaxing the entire public, lying to the entire public as a context for your legitimacy as a party, and to delegitimize President Trump, not to mention the non stop Charlottesville lie that Trump sad they were find people on both sides, which he never did. He said he condemned the neo Nazis totally. And now we know how many Neo Nazis were there.
Speaker 3: We have no idea.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was zero, maybe it was zero, maybe was a few, We don't know. And every time now you see one of these organized efforts by supposed white nationalists, white supremacists to gather in public, now we all know that almost all of it's fake, if not all of it's fake. We all suspected it. We'd all been thinking it for a very long time. We all thought Southern Poverty Loss Center was engaging in hoaxes. And now we have a lot more context. I was looking at. Sean prompted me to look back to when Breitbart, when we started covering the SPLC, and we covered with them back in twenty fifteen, and initially we were talking about they put Ben Carson on an extremist list.
Speaker 3: A guy who was.
Speaker 1: The top neuroscientist, pediatric neuro surgeon, brain surgeon at Johns Hopkins Universities, one of the best medical programs in the country in his early thirties.
Speaker 3: He's a genius.
Speaker 1: He's not on the same intellectual plane as the rest of us. He's a deeply Christian person. He's obviously very gentle person. One thing that I always like to mention is that those of you who go back and watch the show The Wire, one of the best TV shows of all time, one of the kids, it was this hilarious joke er one of the kids. All the kids, they're sitting around a circle, students at a public school, run down public school, and they're all listing their heroes, and most of them list sports stars or rappers, and one of them lists Ben Carson, who was, you know, Baltimore, Johns Hopkins. Because he was the young black obviously pediatric neuro surgeon, wounder keen and so this was part of the culture, what a star he was.
Speaker 3: And the SBLC put him on a hate list.
Speaker 1: Why because he dared to run for president of the United States, and I think move the party and I think a more productive direction when it comes to talk about our faith. They're just horrible people, the SBLC, and we need to continue to pull on this thread.
Speaker 3: We cannot let it stop.
Speaker 1: Leftist donors like George Clooney and others completely silent since the DJ indictment, and we NonStop. We've got to continue the pressure and we we can't nullify all these elections that they were involved in, but we need to make sure that people understand that this was all a hoax the whole time. I'm glad the President sees it, and the more he can do to talk about it the better, including taking some sort of extreme approaches to suggest that this basically should nullify twenty twenty on a practical sense, it's not going to. But on a I think emotional sense, in a spiritual sense, then that election was completely bogused. Joe Biden sided the SBLC, AstroTurf unite the right, rallies or reason why he ran and somehow he had over eighty million votes during the middle of the pandemic, when everyone was voting three months in advance, and nine days late. Terrible stuff, a disgrace to our country, and it does make a lot of decent people doubt the future of the country seeing stuff like that. All right, very noteworthy. So one other thing on the legal front that's worth pointing out. Judge Janine Piro says she is dropping the federal investigation holding up Kevin Worsh's confirmation. So this is really interesting here. What's interesting about this is that will this bring about Tom Tillis. Will he now be able to support the nomination? And I don't know if he will. But here's the point. Jerome Powell's Federal Reserve. I guess it's a remodel the Federal Reserve building in Washington. It's overdue and over budget. This is an outrage to President Trump, the builder. I don't know if the President was the one who initiated this investigation. I have a reasona believe it probably wasn't the President who wanted this. This seems like a well meaning Trump supporting person in the administration, probably Piro, who thought this would be a nice way to put pressure on one of the guys who doesn't like Trump. But it looks very retributive and it's not the sort of thing that I think deserves the amount of national attention it's getting, and particularly if this means we can't get a good guy confirmed to the Federal Reserve, and we are on a real we had a ticking clock here. That hourglass is running low before Jerome Powell's term is up. It's up in May, and if we don't have a confirmation by then, then it's total chaos. It's totally unprecedented. Who's going to run the Fed? So put a pin in that, because if we don't get Worshed through, it is going to be chaos. And we'll talk a lot about it on the show. I'll break it all down. I'm not gonna take the time now. But overall, one of the hold ups is Tom Tillis, who we know is kind of getting nutier by the minute, the Republican from North Carolina who's on his way out, and he said that he supports the confirmation, but he won't vote for Worsh's conference so long as this investigation is going on. And he's repeated this over and over again. So the suggestion is will this be enough to bring Tillis back around? And we don't have clarity on that yet. But so because Tillis had called for the investigation to be dropped, will this be enough to convince him? And I don't know, because I don't think it. Tillis is consistent, and being inconsistent is a real problem because we like to get clarity.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Speaking of inconsistent, the Pope been very inconsistent on President Trump and the Iran War. The Pope is now condemned the Iranian regime for mass slaughtering of Iranians.
Speaker 3: This is a good thing.
Speaker 1: I was told that the Pope had condemned the mass ladder of Iranians by the Ayatolas prior to Trump's invasion earlier in the year, and I didn't see it. So if you guys have the clips, send to me a low hot Alex Marlo dot comedy. A quick look around. I could not find it. But now he's saying, in no uncertain terms that he condemns the Iranian regime for masslaughtering of Iranians. This is terrific and I think is one hundred percent due to pressure applied by people like President Trump, by people like my audience that you guys have all been very vocal that if the Pope is wants to take a stand against Trump, and the Catholic Church will take a stand against Trump. Then it's very important that the Pope is clear about the true evils in the world. It's not President Trump. Catholic popes don't like worth, that's fine. I understand that they don't like invasions. That's fine. I can disagree, but I understand it. But when you condemn the president, or when you speak negatively about the President, and then you don't speak up loudly about the slaughter of innocence in the nation that the president is trying to liberate to some degree, then you lose some credibility. So here though, however, and I say this is why he schizophrenic. He said also in the same talk he was doing thing was on air play. I don't know why he's always speaking on airplanes. I gotta figure this out. The Pope seems to speak the most on airplanes. But he said, he carries in my pocket the image of a Muslim child killed in Lebanon. I cannot be in favor of war. But the problem is is this was the Muslim child. That this has been debunked, that this child is alive. This came up with Ambassador Huckabees talked about this quite a bit.
Speaker 3: But the boy that he's talking about is not dead.
Speaker 1: And the Pope's got a picture of a dead boy who's not dead in his pocket because that, I guess is his inspiration for being against war.
Speaker 3: But it's fake.
Speaker 1: So he's reading the fake news, which is the enemy of the people, and he's getting informed from that. And this is where you get some real I think confusion, and the confusion causes division because it discourages people. And when we come back from the break, what I'm gonna do is to play a clip of that's been making the rounds. I will set this up and then I'll play the clip after the break. But I've had a little bit of news coverage of myself because I mentioned this on the show on I think it was Monday. I walked out of Mass on Sunday because the priest was falsely attacking President Trump from the pulpit, and I brought my family to a different church because it was near the UCLA Baseball stadium. I was gonna go, but I've been in this church many times over the years. I knew it was a little woke, but I never had a huge problem with it and the priests attacking Trump during the homily. I thought this is completely unacceptable, and I took my family out and I got the clip for you. So I'll play the clip because I do want your thoughts. I've been it's been igniting a lot of debate online, a lot of traffic online.
Speaker 3: So you can listen and then email me a.
Speaker 1: Low hot Alex Marlow dot com if you think I did the right thing about walking out. But the normalization of politicization of the Catholic Church, from the pope, from the priests and woke churches, this is going to make America a weaker place. And that's why we got to keep a close eye on it. And it seems like we're doing so, which is.
Speaker 3: Great, all right.
Speaker 1: Speaking of something that I know is good for your soul, It is saving lives, saving babies. Spring is just around the corner time about rebirth, talking about new life, Mother's Day coming up as well, and what you can do is, let's create some new mothers. Let's provide some ultrasounds with preborn When a woman sees her baby in an ultrasound, heres sure babies heartbeat, which was the most profound for me.
Speaker 3: I loved here in the heartbeat. It doubles the.
Speaker 1: Chance she's going to choose life if she's considering an abortion. So if you provide ultrasounds with a gift to women who are desperate, they will get to meet their baby and you are helping make motherhood possible for them. So we know that ultrasounds save babies. We got the data it's in. So do we save yet we can save the young women as well, because they are condemned to a life of torment and regret if they go through that abortion. Preborn is where to go to try to save some of these babies, but also the mothers as well. For two or eighty dollars, you can do ten ultrasounds. I can save up to ten babies twenty eight dollars a month. That's a nice way to save a baby a month all year in some of you in the audience, if you're generous, fifteen thousand dollars will buy an ultrasound machine, save babies for life, and terrific tax right off. This is a group I'm committed to. I donate myself. I recruit them to be a part of the show. Eight three three eight five zero baby eight three three eight five zero two two two nine, or go to preborn dot com slash Marlowe, go to Alexmarlo dot conflict in the banner, donate save some lives, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Greg Evans, our producer. Sean McConnell runs the board.
Speaker 1: Roger Wickers, Junior, Rick lock Hera, Charlie Matt Sibyl Brandon, Couples, Mister Callahan, John Cassio, Daniel West.
Speaker 3: I'll pitch in.
Speaker 1: I'll do great job, grateful all of them, all right, I promise I play the clip. I've been thinking about playing this all week. This was the one that prompted my family to walk out of church, which was a move I felt was the right thing to do in the moment. And I'm curious if you agree. This is Gil Martinez at Saint Paul the Apostle Church in West Los Angeles, California.
Speaker 3: Cut for please.
Speaker 4: If we live in a world at war, full of conflict, where the president mocks the pope for preaching the gospel, where we continue, where war continues to unfold, and it's very real. There's nothing magic about war as a solution to all of our problems, or as children killed or as families, just at least young soldiers, including our own.
Speaker 3: It's scented to harm's way, and the.
Speaker 4: Middle of all that, it's easy to lose sight of Christ.
Speaker 1: So I have two major problems with this clip, and that's why. And by the way, this is put out by their church website. They stream this online, so it's not like I was taking some sort of surreptitious video here. Wasn't James o'keefean with a button camera. I mean they put this out there publicly, so Trump never mock the pope for preaching the gospel, as I noted. But the onely reason why I feel compelled to play it is it this idea that we're saying war is a solution to all of our problems. Is that not the ultimate straw man. No, war is a solution to Iran enriching uranium to nuclear grade to leverage the planet, or to drop on the heads of my children. That's when war is a solution. No, it's not a solution to the inflation issues we've got. It's not a solution to why the school system is broken. It's not a solution to why people don't go to church enough. But it's certainly a solution to how to stop your Iran from enriching uranium to weapons great. And that's where I feel like the Catholic Church is going to lose more people because I try to take my family to Mass to try to get away from politics for an hour on a beautiful Sunday before we go to the ballgame to watch amateurs play sports, and then this is what I get treated to. It just does alienate a lot of congregants. So just important to note that I don't think I was wrong, and I think the attention that this has gotten has proven that I probably did something pretty worthwhile. And it's important because a lot of people I think are taking the Lord's name in vain. We're called taking the Lord's name in vain. Is not saying GD. That's not what it means. It's not one of the one of the worst sins. By the way, because there is gradation of sins. Is Dennis is known to talk about when the worst sins is taking the work. It's not saying GD.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't say GD just because rude. It's like farting in public. Don't do it, but don't say it.
Speaker 1: But the real sin is when you act like you're carrying the word of God, and you don't. You're actually doing the work of Satan, the devil, or yourself, or both or combination. That's the whole point. And so what I get very disturbed by is when people act like they wrap themselves in the Bible or they're wearing a cross while they're doing things that are blatantly anti Christian or anti or against abominations against God. One thing you're witnessing is a guy named James tallerco weaponize his faith to try to win a Senate seat for Democrats so that they can do more abortions and allow for more illegal immigration. Let's play cut ten. I'm sorry, fourteen.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 7: My faith teaches me to love my neighbor as myself, not just my neighbors who look like me, not just my neighbors who vote like me, not just my neighbors who pray like me. I'm called to love all of my neighbors the way I love myself. And I've also been the most vocal defender of the separation of church and state. I was raised to believe that that separation in our First Amendment, in the Establishment Clause and the free exercise clause is a sacred boundary that doesn't just benefit the state, doesn't just benefit democracy, but it also benefits the church because when the church gets too cozy with political power, it loses its prophetic voice. So I think this is an unconstitutional decision. I also think it's a deeply Unchristian decision.
Speaker 1: So he's talking about the decision to allow for the Ten Commandments at school.
Speaker 3: So we are Judeo Christian nation, like it or not.
Speaker 1: And since we've gotten away from a Bible based life, from a Ten Commandments based upbringing, for most Americans, all we have seen is more depression, more anxiety, more crime, less unity. It's gone very poorly. And he's very upset as a person who is constantly talking about his faith, that there is less Ten Commandments, and that to me is an abomination. I think that one of the things that would clearly benefit America more than anything else as quick as possible, if the Ten Commandments was a bigger part of our lives each and every day, and Supreme Court allowed for that.
Speaker 3: To be the case. And he is standing up and saying, no it is.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. I would rather people have less God in their lives. And for a Christian to say that, I think is deeply disturbing, deeply cynical, deeply political. And just know that this is an office being run on you. All Right, This all the time we got for the week, but we'll be back next week for more. Thanks for watching and listening. Go in peace to love and serve the Lord.