Speaker 1: My name is Charlie Kirk. I run the largest pro American student organization in the country, fighting for the future of our republic. My call is to fight evil and to proclaim truth. If the most important thing for you is just feeling good, you're gonna end up miserable. But if the most important thing is doing good, you'll end up purposeful. College is a scam, everybody. You got to stop sending your kids to college. You should get married as young as possible and have as many kids as possible. Go start at turning point, you would say, college chapter. Go start attning point, you say, high school chapter. Go find out how your church can get involved. Sign up and become an activist. I gave my life to the Lord in fifth grade, most important decision I ever made in my life, and I encourage you to do the same. Here I am Lord, Use me. Buckle up, everybody, Here we go. The Charlie Kirk Show is proudly sponsored by Preserved Gold, leading gold and silver experts and the only precious metals company I recommend to my family, friends and viewers.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome to The Charlie Kirk Show. March second, twenty twenty six. We are in day three of the strikes against Iran, Operation Epic Fury, Welcome Blake. We had an eventful weekend, to say the least, Yes, an eventful weekend. We came in. We did an emergency special live stream on Saturday. Tens and tens of thousands of people saw that. So thank you guys for supporting the show. We did our best to honor Charlie. What Charlie would say in these situations. We obviously don't know exactly because he's not with us, but we have some good indications because we walked alongside Charlie in the summer strikes, Operation Midnight Hammer. We saw how he deliberated through those very tough decisions, those very tough back room calls, those private conversations, and then what he would say publicly. And so I think we did a good job of that, got a lot of great feedback. And you know, here's the bottom line is, we don't know how this is going to turn out. We don't know what's going to happen in the coming days, weeks, months ahead. We don't know if this is going to ultimately be a success or if history will judge this to be a failure. But I will say that again. The US military's incredible. I just would say precision. Their lethality has been on full display. President Trump is saying they are ahead of schedule, especially when it comes to targeting the leadership of the IRGC. The Ayatola is dead. Of course, that was something we were not aware of when we concluded our stream on Saturday. But Kamani has been killed, along with forty nine at the time, Yeah, along with forty nine other members of the leadership structure within run.
Speaker 3: President Trump even said where this is misinterpreted by some people were he was saying, they had a list of likely candidates to succeed come in a and it appears that their strikes have been so successful they don't know who an obvious successor is at this point, I say misinterpreted because some people thought we killed our own candidates to replace him. Now it appears that we're just talking about the hostile leadership.
Speaker 2: We knew there was suspicion of who would be selected if the Supreme Leader was killed. By the way, there was another Supreme leader briefly installed for twenty two hours. He too is dead. Don't even know his name. I don't think we need to but the point is the ultimate secession plan remains pretty unclear at this point. It seems to be there was an indication from President Trump where he was saying, we'll see who they choose, meaning it does seem that this is not a regime change war. I understand that can feel like, you know, a distinction without a difference, right, because yeah, the regime is going to change. These are targeted air strikes to take out leadership and allow the people of Iran to choose the next leader. So we don't know how that's going to play out. We were very reticent around here about regime change wars. We're very reticent about going in to a country as large and as strong as Iran, and the unintended consequences are sure to be extreme. We don't know how this is going to ultimately play out, and they can't say that enough. Charlie was very concerned about regime change wars, was very reticent about using kinetic force in this region. But at the end of the day, Charlie over and over and over again said this is why I elected President Trump, this is why I fought so hard for that.
Speaker 3: That's really what it is is. There would be two competing impulses with Charlie, and the reason we cite him a big reason we continue this show, a big reason it still has his name on there. As people looked to Charlie as a leader, as a leader in the movement, as a person who had wise perspectives, as a person who wasn't under the control of anyone else, and so he could be frank, he could be honest about things, and so we're trying to maintain that voice to the best we can so that because that's what people are looking towards. And what I can say, and I think you agree, is Charlie would have two competing impulses. One is he was a millennial. He was a part of that generation very shaped by Iraq and Afghanistan, two wars that looked very easy at the start, but went on a lot longer than people thought, were more expensive than people thought they would be, and ended in ultimately either failure or at best mixed results in the case of Iraq. And that would have shaped his attitude towards this. You can say, we agree. He repeatedly said he thought regime change in Iran was a bad idea. The competing impulse there is he was a supporter of President Trump and President Trump's judgment in international affairs, and he was also an American patriot, and so this war having started. His take would similarly be I was very hesitant for this, but I also do trust the president's judgment that he must have good reasons for this, and that he would have a plan to keep this from extending endlessly and escalating out of control.
Speaker 2: Well, and to your point you mentioned a rock. Secretary of War, Pete heg Seth addressed this very dynamic in his press conference this morning with General Kine three oh one.
Speaker 4: To the media outlets and political left streaming endless wars, stop, this is not a rack. This is not endless. I was there for both. Our generation knows better, and so does this president. He called the last twenty years of nation building wars dumb, and he's right, this is the opposite. This operation is a clear, devastating, decisive mission, destroy the missile threat, destroy the navy, no nukes.
Speaker 2: So he's getting to the opera strategic missional objectives here. He continues on three oh two, he said, this is our why three o two.
Speaker 4: Iran's stubborn and self evident nuclear pursuits their targeting of global shipping lanes and their swelling arsenal of ballistic missiles and killer drones were no longer are no longer tolerable risks. Iran was building powerful missiles and drones to create a conventional shield for their nuclear black male ambitions. Our bases, our people, our allies all in their crosshairs. Iran had a conventional gun to our head as.
Speaker 2: They tried to lie their way.
Speaker 4: To a nuclear bomb. It almost worked under Obama and his terrible deal, but not under this president. Turns out the regime who chanted death to America and death to Israel was gifted death from America and death from Israel.
Speaker 2: A lot of a headlines about that final line, basically, you know, and it's right. It was a bit of a mic drop moment because you know, they've been chanting death to America, death Israel for a long time. Turns out that the Supreme Leader met his end, his demise at the hands of CIA intelligence and an Israeli strike. So the full circle moment for the iatola, certainly. But let's just wrap up this segment. We've got so much more to get to by saying that President Trump is now on the record saying that the big wave has not even commenced yet, which is something else. This is Jake Tapper, who he talked to three point thirty four.
Speaker 5: I asked the President if US was doing more than these military strikes to help the Iranian people regain control of Iran against the regime, to seize the country from the Iranian regime, and he said yes. The President said, yes, we are, indeed, but what right now? We want everyone staying inside. It's not safe out there. And then Resident said it's about to get even less day. He said, quote, we haven't even started hitting them hard. The big wave hasn't even happened. The big one is coming soon.
Speaker 2: Ominous warning from the President. The big one has not even happened yet. It's coming soon. So take that as you will. There is a lot of speculation. I do want to just get to one of these. I'll never forget this clip, Blake. It was at the height of the base kind of having this public conflict about Operation Midnight Hammer. It was about to commence, I believe, and Charlie went on Jesse Waters in sort of an impossible situation, and I just felt like he just nailed this moment and I want to play it because I remember it well three or nine.
Speaker 1: President Trump understands his base extraordinarily well. He knows that his base does not want another Iraq, he does not want Libya, does not want a civil war or bedroom where the The States is left carrying the bag. But also President Trump has been morally clear for a decade Iran should not have a nuclear weapon. And President Trump has the talent the expertise to be able to thread that needle. The generation that I represent, Jesse, the under thirty crowd, they absolutely are very war weary. Many of them voted for President Trump on college campuses because they did not want to see a Joe Biden or George Bush philosophy where we get into this endless conflict where we're sending hundreds of billions of dollars. I think President Trump will be able to balance those two things while defending our allies, saying that Iran will not have a nuclear weapon without having to deploy a single American troop or even having America involved from the sky. President Trump can get that deal done while fulfilling the mandate that the voters gave him.
Speaker 2: Pretty impossible interview. I remember that night going. You know, Charlie Wine goes, well, say prayer, wish you luck. And I thought he did a tremendous job. But you know, he made a point about how consistent President Trump has been when it comes to Iran. And we found this clip from nineteen eighty a President Trump just talking about his posture about Iran in nineteen eighty and remember you go back to nineteen seventy nine, it's the hostage, the Iran hostage crisis. I think Trump was just sort of offended that we let this happen three twenty eight.
Speaker 6: When you get the respect of the other countries, then the other countries tend to do a little bit as you do, and you can create the right attitudes. The Iranian situation is a case in point. That they hold our hostages is just absolutely and totally ridiculous. That this country sits back and allows a country such as Iran to hold out hostages, to my way of thinking, is a horror.
Speaker 7: You're advocating that we should have gone in there with troops, etc. And brought our boys out. I absolutely feel that.
Speaker 6: Yes, I don't think there's any question, and there's no question in my mind I think right now would be an oil rich nation, and I believe that we should have done it, and I'm very disappointed that we didn't do it. And I don't think anybody would have held us in abeyance. I don't think anybody would have been angry with us, And we had every right to do it at.
Speaker 3: The time, held us in abeyance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got the best. He's got the best where its don't ever forget. Yeah, I mean, listen, So this is a very young Trump basically sound in the exact same way, and he has been consistent. And I think, you know, Charlie made this point that you know, you've got the hyper interventional or anti interventionists, and you've got the warhawks, and these are our sort of two extremes. Well, President Trump tends to defy both. And that's tends to be the truth with President Trump. He he does find a third way. And again, anybody that tells you that they know how this is going to work out is completely full of it.
Speaker 3: A lot of people are We'll be frank, a lot of people are smug at this point. They've acted like the war is already over because THEO is dead. It's not period. There are Iran has responded to this by basically lobbying missiles at seven different Arab countries almost at random. It seems their goal is to demoralize break apart. You know, could create a lot of pressure for peace because people start dying, well.
Speaker 2: That their hope is that they'll just blame the uses of that or Israel for all of that. And actually, so far we've seen a little bit of the opposite effect. Right where you saw Saudi Arabia is now going to participate in some of these actions because they got missiles dropped on them. And you know, listen, we've lost four US troops. We have to pray that our US troops would remain safe and that we have a minimal, minimal loss of casualty. But President Trump is already indicated that we'll probably lose more. That's horrifying as it's unfortunate and it's horrifying, but he is also right in saying that this is what happens in when there is armed conflict between militaries, and so yeah, listen, I think all these things are are important to hold all at the same time. You know, we pray for success, but we also understand that we don't know all the details. I warned repeatedly on Saturday, for those of you who saw our Saturday stream, I warned repeatedly that I made numerous calls ahead of our stream, trying to gather as much intel as I could. And there was this repeat theme for multiple people that there was a very real concern that Iran was like a dog backed into a corner, a rabid dog, and that you could hold two things in the same at to be true at the same time that yes, the strikes against Foidah were successful, Yes the regime was weaker than ever, but yes they could be more dangerous than ever. Why because they were pursuing hypersonics from China. Those are carrier sinkers, right, Those will sink one of our carriers in the region, five thousand people on board of those. And they were working on dirty bombs, right, whether they were collecting materials from the Foidah sites or whatever that had been struck, or if they were just getting it on the black market, and they were working on their belove missile stockpiles really really quickly. They were escalating really really quickly. And so the reported numbers that you saw how many ballistic missiles they had were probably an underestimation. I think they had far more, and I think we're sort of seeing that indication now. They were a dog backed into a corner and they were going to bite, and so President Trump made the decision to hit them before they were ready to hit us. I understand that calculus. Again, we don't have to agree with that. You don't even have to think that Iran was an imminent threat to us to understand that reasonable people would come out on a different end of that discussion. So we're not a drums of war people. We're not excited, getdy. There's no sort of fervor here. There's no excitement at this. It's humility, terror, and prayer for our troops and wishing and praying for success. That this would ultimately be a good thing for the world, and it would be a good thing for the region. And by the way, if this does end in a positive way, it's undeniable that this this could have massive upside. Okay, you're you're talking about choking off the energy flow to the CCP, we see any other down downstream effects.
Speaker 3: Well, we said this over the weekend, but I think it's worth repeating. I think the best possible outcome for this is that instead of being another Middle East war, it is the last Middle East war that would be the United States has to be involved in. We've been in here multiple times, but at this point, Iran you can say, is the last entity that is a serious, you know, a serious danger to anyone. Yeah, there's Kuthis who shoot missiles at ships in the Red Sea, but the Huthis are not in any way a strategic danger to any entire country. That matters, And so ideally, once the Iranian regime is either removed or it is curtailed, which the President has said, he seems to be saying, if we can destroy all their military capabilities and if they never try to rebuild them, we don't care what they do after that. They can be in Islamic Republic as long as they want, as long as they're not a threat to anyone else. If we can create that reality, then we can leave the Middle East. You know, leave a few bases here and there, but most of the troops come home, most of the ships come home, most of the planes go elsewhere.
Speaker 2: Worry about that. You've seen that commentary that this is in effect, if it works out, a reorientation of our focus on the Indo Pacific.
Speaker 3: America has had forty five years of conflict in the Middle East. It would be nice to not have anymore. That is the best possible end for this.
Speaker 2: For a lot of Americans, the healthcare system is reactive. You get sick first, and then you wait for an appointment. Then insurance decides what you're allowed to have, and suddenly the medication you need is delayed or it's not available. That is where All Family Pharmacy is different. This is not a typical pharmacy. It's family owned. I know these guys. They're great guys. Works with license doctors, and is built around a simple idea. That's the idea that you should have the freedom to make informed choices about your own health and the ability to prepare ahead of time so you're not reactive anymore. Already prepared, you.
Speaker 1: Do not need insurance, you don't need to beg a doctor, just simple, fast, honest care. This is what healthcare should look like in America with you in control.
Speaker 2: With All Family Pharmacy, you can order prescription medications before you get sick, keep them at home, and have them ready when you need them. Most everything is done online. A licensed doctor reviews your request and your medication ships straight to your door. They offer antibiotics, antivirals, tama flu ivermectin, hydroxychlorquin me, benza, dole methylene blue, and even your daily maintenance medications. This is about access, preparation, and personal responsibility. Choice, freedom, Choose the right pharmacy. Go to Allfamilypharmacy dot com slash kirk. Use code Kirk ten to save ten percent on your next order. That's Allfamilypharmacy dot com slash kirk. Congressman Eli Crane joins US now. Congressman, welcome back to the show. I saw you briefly on our travels back from the State of the Union last week. It was good to see you in touch base really quick. You are a former Navy seal, you're also a Congressman. Just lay out the situation as you would see it in Iran, what our troops are facing. Obviously, whether you're for this intervention or not, the one thing is very clear. Our troops are second to none, Our military is second to none. Tell us from your perspective, Congressman, what you're what you're thinking, what you're seeing.
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, thanks for having me on. Yeah, last week before this invasion took place. You know, I was kind of banging the drum of caution when it comes to regime change, primarily because of my own personal experiences and playing a small role in the regime change efforts in Iraq and just seeing all the complexities that come with that. You know, I know a lot of gold star moms. I have a lot of friends that did not come home. I know, we spent trillions of dollars in Iraq and Afghanistan. We lost you know, know, thousands and thousands of American lives, and when you look at those places now, it's it's very tough to make the argument that those places are better off now than when we went in there. And so I know, if you look up research and you know analysis, only about twenty to thirty percent of regime changes are actually successful. And there's a whole list that you know of places that you know, this has been tried and it has not worked.
Speaker 7: And one of the biggest problems with regime.
Speaker 8: Change operations is the power vacuum that unfolds immediately. And so you've got you've got tribes, you've got clans, you've got militias, you've got political parties that are all jockeying for political power and positioning.
Speaker 7: And that's just within the interior of the country. And then you have the exterior, you know forces.
Speaker 8: You've got countries like China and Russia and the United States and Israel and so many others who are also trying to assert influence. And you know, as Americans, often in Westerners, because you know, we live in the countries that we do, we we often have this slip and attitude that, well, you know, we've done our part.
Speaker 7: We've taken out the iatola.
Speaker 8: You know we've damaged you know, the military infrastructure there. So Iranians just go do your thing now, right, That's kind of the attitude. The problem is is that most of these people have lived under brutal authoritarian regime for so long that there there's a there's got to be a certain calculus and a fear in many of them to you know, almost to the point of if I step up and I back the wrong horse, or if I back the wrong political party and the party that I back or the person that I back doesn't win, am I going to be you know, thrown into a prison or a goo lag or beheaded or hanged in the street, and so it's very dynamic.
Speaker 7: It's very hard to pull off.
Speaker 8: That being said, now that you know, you know, this operation is underway, I'm hoping and I'm praying for not only the administration and you know, the wisdom, you know, for for their decisions going forward, but also for the people of Iran. But it's a very you know, dicey, very dynamic situation right now, and you know, I hope it works out.
Speaker 7: I hope it works out.
Speaker 8: And I will say this, guys, if if we were going to you know, obviously we made the decision to do it, I am glad that at least from the pr standpoint, this administration is not you know, talking about we're going to you know, be pushing regime change. At least they're talking about the Iranians stepping up and doing it themselves.
Speaker 7: Because if the United States.
Speaker 8: Was to insert you know, a leader, you know that has good relations with the United States, that leader would be seen as a puppet of the West and would have a tough time gaining legitimacy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the President spoke to Brett Bayer about this exact issue three thirty one.
Speaker 9: I asked, so, what you're saying, is that you know there is somebody on the ground in Iran that is going to rise up. Quote yeah, I feel there is. I feel that, and some of them are no longer with us, to be honest, because it was forty nine leaders that were taken out. That was going to take four weeks. We thought to get rid of the Iranian leadership, and it's always you know, if they hide, it's a lot longer than four weeks, and they would have been hiding. We were shocked when we heard what was going on. We knew exactly what was happening and where forty nine leaders.
Speaker 2: He goes on one more clip here, Elin, I'll get your reaction on the other side, three thirty three.
Speaker 9: He said, there is a plan. He points to Venezuela as a template, which means to me that going in they had some sense on the ground of what was coming next. So from the President of the United States.
Speaker 3: He is pleased.
Speaker 9: Does bel believe that this is going faster than they thought, And he believes that four weeks is something that they had put as a kind of calendar of what they were looking at as setting the table for the Iranians to do what they do.
Speaker 2: So when you hear for four to five weeks, he says, I'm open to changing that timeline could be moved up, could be moved back. What are you Does that give you the sense that you know, regime change was the ultimate goal here? What do you interpret when you hear that, Eli Congressman Crane.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean it's I do believe that that was definitely part of the plan. I mean, you know, from the time that the President addressed you know, the people of the nation, initially it was it was pretty clear that that was a part of the plan, even if indirectly, and hey, we'll take out you know, the Ayatola, will take out a lot of you know, the opposition will threaten, you know, the police to stay out of it or they're going to die. But now Iranians you need to up, you know, and do your thing. So I do think that, even if indirectly, that was a part of the plan. Obviously we wanted to take out the ballistic missiles. And I do believe that Iran is a massive threat and at some point was going to have to be dealt with. And I will say humbly, guys that you know, I recognize on the outset that I don't have all the information and intelligence that the President and this administration have, so I want to be cautious. I know tomorrow when we fly in at five pm, we're going to be brief by a Secretary Rubio. I believe Pete Hegseth John Ratcliffe is supposed to be there, so you know, we should be able to you know, paint some of the color and understanding.
Speaker 7: In you know, for members of Congress.
Speaker 8: But I am glad that the President is at least speaking in terms of, hey, we've got to be flexible, because you know, everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. And as somebody who's gone to war many times, I can tell you that often, you know, things don't go the way that you planned, and you've got to be able to be flexible, and you've got to be willing and able to adjust. And I very seriously doubt the President of the United States, you know, who I think has a pretty good track record of trying to keep us out of prolonged military conflicts. You know, game plan this out with his senior advisors from many agencies on you know what next? That's always the question with regime change, type operations. You know, the actual you know, toppling of a regime isn't the hard part.
Speaker 7: It's what comes next.
Speaker 8: And you know, I'm sure the president had many, you know, plans, strategic plans presented to him. And you know, this is why, you know, Charlie and others have said that we voted for the guy because we did trust.
Speaker 7: You know, his instincts. And I'm hoping and praying that you know.
Speaker 8: He's in prayer himself and you know, making the best decisions possible for the country because you know, military operations like this can go sideways so fast, you know, it'll make your head spin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's the question, Blake, and it's it's you know, you talked about how we don't want to put our thumb on the scale picking the next leader of Iran. But then there is this vacuum and you get this factions fighting. Everybody's wondering who if they picked the wrong horse, are they going to be sent to the gulag? How do you how do you install or not install? How do you achieve that without installing somebody? Because if I'm the Iranian people, I'm going who's America going to pick? Because that's probably going to be the winning horse here, Like, how do you thread that needle? You know, that's I don't I don't know that you have an answer for it. But to me, that seems like the central tension.
Speaker 8: Then yeah, you know, if if I was, if I was working this problem, guys, I would be working with my coalition partners in the area, you know, to find somebody that you know, we could all you know, agree upon, you know, would be better than the former leadership, but at the same time have some credibility with the Iranian people.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, I think that's probably smart, even when you have other Arab partners that are are now kind of at the table, the Board of peace. It'll be interesting. You've also got the you know, with the Crown Prince Raza, whatever his name is, he's who knows, who knows what his credibility is on the ground. I mean, but listen, you're hitting all the notes that we're hitting. Congressmen. Listen, there's no there's no eagerness here, there's no fervor to get involved in this conflict. But as you said, this is why we work so hard to get President Trump elected is for tough decisions. Like this, and we have to trust his instincts. Ultimately, we have to pray for success and for peace and minimal casualties. And I think it's very telling that a man like yourself, Congressman, that has been in combat multiple times, that this is the tone you're setting. And you heard that as well from Secretary heg Seth. He said, you know, I was there for I Raq, I'm here for this. This is not a rack, but the humility of going to war. I think we always have to keep that central while praying for our brave servicemen and women. Thank you, Congress, God bless you, and I look forward to updates as you as you get briefed in DC tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Thank you, guys, God bless We're going to take.
Speaker 2: Just a quick detour here because we have to address this. Our friend Charlie was once again targeted by leftists, this time over a massive banner hanging at the Department of Education with his face on. It was a beautiful tribute at the Department of Education, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was a banner. It had Booker T. Washington, it had who was the next one, Catherine Beecher, and then it had Charlie and it said, empowering our states to tell the stories of our heroes in American education. And so it's reflecting the agenda with the Department of Education, which is of course abolish it. Ultimately, we don't need a big federal Department of Education.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also yeah, so empowering the states and then heroes in American education and so some very nasty people. I don't think we need to really pull any punches there. They're saying. Gross people.
Speaker 2: They deserve to be absolutely excoriated for this insane attack against Charlie. And of course we are talking about none other than Mehdi Hassan. Mehdi Hassan, the disgraced former ms NBC was because it was MSNBC then broadcaster. He's a foreigner MSNBC, I can never remember ms MS Now they changed it because they were embarrassed about it. Well, he had to say. First Democratic presidential candidate who publicly pledges to tear down this particular banner on day one of his or her administration gets an immediate bump in their presidential primary polling. Uh, shut up, Mehdi Hassan, shut up, go back to whatever hell hole you came from and go terrorize the people there. That's my message for you.
Speaker 3: What stands out to me is Meddi is, of course a leftist, and he's been freaking out massively about this war NonStop. You can go to his ex account and okay, well, Charlie was someone who opposed war, would be was hesitant this war. And this is the grace we get, which is MENTI Hassan goes online and you you could even oppose it, You could say I don't think this is who should be on But instead it's the visceral disgust he's in. He's furious that we would dare commemorate someone who is heinously murdered by a left wing radical while he was on a campus advocating for American principles in free speech, engaging with people who disagreed with him, and one of those people who disagreed with him shot him. And that's his response is to say, I'm we're gonna immediately support whoever tears down this disgusting banner. Yeah, he's just a repulsive creature, of course. And of course he, you know, is someone who was welcomed into this country from a foreign country. We gave him citizenship for some stupid reason, and he rewards us by dumping on an American icon and an American hero. Yeah, you know what, I'll give my primary support to whoever says we're going to try to find a way to strip this person's citizenship and send him back to some dump.
Speaker 2: Yeah we should, Actually we should, And you know it's worth remembering that. In a reservice clip from two thousand and nine, Mehdi Hassan given his sermons speeches to Muslim student groups on Islam and extremism. He quoted the Quran to describe atheists, non believers, Kufar disbelievers as cattle, that's what he said, death and stubborn to the teachings of Islam, incapable of the intellectual effort it requires to shake off those blind prejudice prejudices. In a list of sins attributed to the historical tyrant Yazid, he concluded a homosexual, a pedophile, a sexual deviant, alongside drunker, dog lover, music lover, killer. So you know this is Mehdi Hassan. He's a foreigner that to Blake's point, for some reason in our stupid immigration system, he was allowed in. Then he's allowed to come in here and smear the memory of Charlie Kirk, the legacy of Charlie Kirk. And listen, those are the freedoms that have been bestowed upon him by a superior country and culture than his own. And yeah, he whatever, he's British or whatever his you know, but he's a Muslim, he's somebody that is proudly in favor of the Palestinian movement and hamas anti Israel, anti American, and so yeah, we have a superior culture than Mediassan's. And yet he's come in here and he's been bestowed with the same freedoms that American citizens have long enjoyed. And we should find a way to stop that. We should absolutely find a way to stop that. That's my final feeling on this. I don't see much of a difference between him and many others that are even more violent. Obviously, there's another John Pavlovitz. This is a left wing Christian apparently, if that's such a thing these days, three sixty five John Pavlovitz, who's who wrote a book basically saying, if you're a Christian, don't be a d word. And yet he spends all of his time on social media basically behaving like a D word, and I won't fill in the blakes.
Speaker 3: There was a lot of that.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of that, he says. Yeah, but he says.
Speaker 3: Left wing Christians are very often very messed up in the head.
Speaker 2: Well, that's first, that's for sure. John Pavlovitz says Charlie Kirk was a horrible human being who despised diversity, empathy and equality. No, he despised equity, which is a communist term. His face belongs nowhere near a government building, let alone when devoted to education. And then he pumps his sub stack where he says the shameful Christian idology and fraudulent martyrdom of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 3: This also captures their values. They say Charlie doesn't. They'll basically say Charlie doesn't belong on an education building because he thought college was a scam. Charlie was a huge advocate for education. He would have people touting Christian education, classical education. We had Hillsdale here on all the time. He endlessly loved to talk about what you should learn throughout your life. He advocated education throughout your life. He told people here's how you can and get the most out of college if you go. He loved education. He just thought colleges don't educate people. He thought it was a scam. He didn't say the education scam. He didn't say the learning scam. He said the college scam because he thought it was cheating people. He thought all of values that made it important were eroding away. He thought it had become away for scammers to rip people off. And so these parasites go out and they're say, oh, Charlie doesn't belong in a Department of Education building, you know, after we murdered him. Because he didn't think it was a good idea to spend two hundred thousand dollars in a worthless degree.
Speaker 2: He didn't mindlessly parrot the talking points from the regime media that would say that college or busts. Sorry, there's other options. We like hvac and plumbers and people that work with their hands, shower before and after work. We liked those guys too. Anyways, screw these two all right. This might seem weird coming from somebody who's a little bit younger, but if you are about to turn sixty five, or if you're already on Medicare, this message is for you. You see, Charlie cared a lot about America seniors, and he was outraged that so many were paying too much for their Medicare coverage and getting less than they deserved in return. That's why we partnered with Chapter. Chapters licensed advisors search every Medicare plan there is, every single one to find what's actually best for you. The call is one hundred percent free, no pressure, just real, honest help. Seniors save an average of eleven hundred dollars a year with Chapter. That's right, eleven hundred dollars a year. They've already helped hundreds of our listeners enroll in better plans, and they can help you too. So if you're nearing sixty five, or even if you're already on Medicare, make the call today. Dial pound two fifty and say Charlie Kirk or go to ask Chapter dot org slash Kirk.
Speaker 1: People are relieved when they speak with Chapter. They're honest and they're independent. So if you're turning sixty five or already on Medicare, called Chapter today, dial pound two fifty and stay Charlie to speak with a trusted Medicare advisor. That's Pound two to fifty and say, Charlie, it could save you thousands.
Speaker 2: We are joined by Jonathan Gilliam. He's a former Navy seal, former FBI agent. You can follow him on x It's a good follow Jay Gilliam Underscore Seal. Jonathan, welcome back to the show. It's been a while since we had you on. I believe last time you were on your own with Charlie. There is a huge concern with the strikes going on in Iran that it could activate sleeper cells here in the United States. Of course, we had this terrible shooting in Austin. Fourteen were injured, two killed when a fifty three year old man from Senegalese.
Speaker 3: Immigrant, yeah, naturalized citizen, and I believe a shirt said property of Allah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And under his T shirt had a some sort of reference to Iran underneath that sweatshirt. So the question then becomes, what do you do about this? You know, head on a swivel, stay frosty. There's multiple levels to this though, Jonathan, what are you watching and paying attention to right now?
Speaker 10: Well, first of all, let me just touch on that head on a swivel, stay frosty thing that people say a lot, so are either of you guys in in finance, do you study finance at all?
Speaker 2: I'm not in finance. I study it as best I can.
Speaker 10: Okay, So if I ask you what stocks should I invest in today? You know, are you going to give me an educated opinion or are you going to give me an opinion based on what you've heard? Right?
Speaker 2: What I've heard?
Speaker 10: Well, that's true, Okay, It's the same thing here. Just being aware is like saying, you know, I know that there's stocks in the stock market, right, So it's what you're aware of that that is So as many people listen to this this podcast and watch this podcast, especially people who are smart, critical thinkers, they have to understand what to look for, when to look for it, and what is normal versus what is abnormal behavior in any sector of their life. And I'll get to why this is so important now and what threats we're looking at. But this is the very first thing that people must realize is that I have to go study stocks and the market and all these things to get versed in when and how to invest. And it seems complicated, but for those who do it, it's not that complicated. Well, it's the same thing with attackers that guy that walked into that bar in Texas and killed two people and wounded fourteen, Well, he wasn't a rocket science, he wasn't a Navy seal. He was a guy wearing a property of all ushirt, which, by the way, he is a property of his ala now, but he's actually property of our gride now. He didn't have all this special forces training and things to walk in there and carry out a success full terror attack. He had had the will, and the people that were killed and wounded did not have the awareness to see a guy walking in with a property of all a shirt, wearing camouflage pants and carrying a gun.
Speaker 2: So this is.
Speaker 10: Where he figured out the vulnerabilities and he exploited those vulnerabilities. And the interesting thing is that people that got shot and the people who were in that bar, they also know about those vulnerabilities. They just don't look at it from his perspective. So that's where I started out. That's why I started out with the comparison to stocks, is that we all know and we've heard that if you invest your money correctly, your money is going.
Speaker 2: To make you money.
Speaker 10: And if we learned just a little bit about how the market goes back and forth. We can then start to develop more of an understanding of where and how to invest their money. It's the same thing here if you look at how these attackers traditionally work. If you look at yourself, your life, your sectors, each sector of your life, your business, church, school, so on and so forth, and you say, if I was going to attack, this is why I would choose this. This is what I would exploit to get to that area effectively when it might happen. Because that bar is not a viable target Sunday morning at twelve am it's a viable or excuse me, at twelve pm, it's a viable target at twelve am Sunday morning because that's Saturday night. So we have to look at our lives from the attacker's point of view and then turn around and say, now my awareness is heightened. I know to look in this area at this point in time. I know that the attack could come from this direction, it might be that type of attack. And then you can say this is normal. That's normal at that time in that place, but this is not normal. And so if people can do this using their knowledge, but looking at an attacker's point of view, and then turn around and then eliminate vulnerabilities, develop plans of action. What they'll end up finding is that they, for instance, in the Ariana Grande concert that got bombed years ago, people who thought, you know what, I'm not going to walk out when everybody else does, because that's an area that's right for an attack. I'm either going to leave early, which I would have if I was forced to go to Ariana Grande concert, I would have left early, or you wait for everybody else to leave and then you go, because then you could have avoided you would have had a plan of action to avoid that critical time in that critical area.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm just I'm curiously, but.
Speaker 3: I will This feels spooky. It sounds like you're kind of in a roundabout way saying just avoid crowded spaces at this point.
Speaker 10: No, I'm what I'm saying, is it? Well, yeah, if you don't have to go into those crowded spaces, then don't. But if you do, and it's not just crowded spaces it I mean that bar was not the biggest bar, it wasn't the most packed bar, but it was a place in time that was could have been right for an attack and it was so not paranoid but aware. And it's a huge difference being this aware freeze you up. You're not gonna worry. Am I gonna get caught? Because you're gonna have a plan of action and then if it does happen, that plan is going to allow you to maneuver to safety. And so that's how we do threat assessments, and that's how people should do that on their line.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious when you go into a crowded space, especially right now where you know are we're under heightened security risk with everything in Iran? Are you looking for an exit as soon as you walk into a building? Is that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What are the first three things you do? You say? Where's my exit? How do I how do I get immediate cover? What's the list that goes to your head?
Speaker 10: Well, if I can choose where I'm gonna sit or where I'm gonna go, that's what I do. If I can't choose, then yes, I'm always monitoring exits, not just the exit, what are other exits? And you can kind of get an idea for the places that you're going to go. You go regularly, you know, I live in Arizona, so I'm familiar with where you all are at, and I've been there before, and I always have an understanding of the threats as you all do. And but I don't know if you all, but I definitely look at it from an attacker's point of view. So when I walk up anywhere, I'm understanding, for instance, in a mall, that there is places to exit in the back that take me to an alleyway that could lead outside of a building. I don't necessarily have to go out the front door. So that that is the defensive side, the awareness the attacker side is saying, if I was going to attack, I'll probably just walk to the front door with a knife for a gun. And if something happens, as a defender, I'm going to avoid that, I'm going to go towards the back and go out. And so this is the back and forth, the switch on and off, the what if game, and going back and forth from the attacker to the defender.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you know, it's a terrifying reality that we've all had to confront around here of just constantly being vigilant and constant. You know, it's understand you might have a tail where how do you how do you shake the tail? You know, what do you do if you have an intruder? What do you have somebody who comes on campus? God forbid? Like we've we've run through all these scenarios because this is the world we live in. Unfortunately, and obviously with what happened to Charlie, we're we our awareness is even more heightened. So, h Jonathan, how do people find you if they want to keep tabs on your advice and what you're you're putting out.
Speaker 10: There Jonathan Gilliam anywhere on social media? Just look for this face face for radio and and if they DM me and they have a question, I can always get back to them if I see it, and listen. Awareness is the name of the game. Awareness and thinking like they do so you can avoid it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, Jonathan, thanks for making the time. Uh, you know, Austin really drove this point home. So thank you for helping us stay vigilant, giving us some points, pointers and tips and tricks. Thank you so much. Jonathan Gilliam, I'm a Navy Seal former FBI agent here in Arizona. Imagine being a young woman just finding out that you're pregnant, not knowing where to go or what to do, not even knowing exactly what is going on in your body while the whole world tells her it's just a clump of cells. You and I we both know the truth. We know it is a baby. And once she has an ultrasound that you provide and she sees the truth of the baby growing inside of her, you help her choose life. When you join us in providing ultrasounds with preborn and she sees her baby and here's her baby's heartbeat, you will double the likelihood that she will choose life. And one hundred percent of what you give goes to providing ultrasounds one hundred percent preborn. Separately fund raises for administrative costs two hundred and eighty dollars can save ten babies, twenty eight dollars a month can save a baby a month, all year long. And a fifteen thousand dollars gift. I know there's some of you out there that can afford this fifteen thousand dollars gift will provide a complete ultrasound machine that will save thousands of babies for years and years to come. Call eight three three eight five zero two two two nine or click on the preborn banner at Charliekirk dot com today again that's eight three three eight five zero two two two nine, or click on the preborn banner at Charliekirk dot com. So we're going to continue this conversation. Secretary of War Pete Hegseth says the US is ready for possible Iranian sleeper sell attacks on US three oh five.
Speaker 1: Concerns about Iranian sleeper cells and kind of what has the Trump administration been doing to kind of monitor.
Speaker 4: These across the Intern Agency in full coordination. Of course, we're paying attention to any potentialities there there. This is a former regime, a regime that seeks to export that ideology and try to so terror. We're ready for that. We've we've seen these types of folks before, and the American people can rest assured that we're were vigilant on that.
Speaker 2: And then let's do a little back in time here. This is Tulsi Gabbert three sixty six.
Speaker 11: You revealed that the Biden administration I didn't believe this headline.
Speaker 12: They deported only eight out of one hundred illegals.
Speaker 1: With ties to ISIS.
Speaker 12: It is inconceivable to me to have a commander in chief and a president who would knowingly return those who are either known or suspected terrorists, or those who had very close ties with known or suspected terrorists back onto our streets in their country. But unfortunately, it's exactly what happened. There were over four hundred illegal immigrants who came from Central Asia into our country. Of those, there were hundreds who had either ties to terrorists or were terrorists themselves.
Speaker 3: This is something I would truthfully tease Charlie about. He had a big fascination with sleeper cells, which I think was somewhat related to him watching twenty four a lot when he was growing up. You have these espionage shows where there's a lot of them. But Tulsi's getting at the heart of it, which is that for decades, really, and especially during the Biden administration, we really did just let anyone in at the southern border. It was so simple to just be let in. We had people not just coming from Latin America, but they're coming, as she said, Central Asia, the Middle East, China, and a lot of them are criminals, sex offenders. We don't know who they are. They don't have any real identification, and we've let them in for years, and we're just at the point where there are millions of people in the United States from foreign lands, where we don't know what motivates them, why they're here, what weird mental problems they might have. So some of them could be active agents of foreign governments, or they're just nutballs who obviously shouldn't be here, and both of those pose a real threat where they could react to this either because their order to or just because they choose to. That property of a Laguy I don't think was sent here as anyone's agent.
Speaker 2: He has a history or had a history now, but he had a history of mental illness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we just let him. He came in over state of visa illegally. We just let him become a citizen anyway because he married somebody, which I think that would be a good rule. If you violate a visa to stay here, you can't use a marriage as to get out of jail free card on it. Well then yeah, eventually just snapped and killed people. Well, and there is millions who could do that.
Speaker 2: Of course. And by the way, they're not all Iranian nationals, although some of them are. This is a report a CBS from June twenty twenty five, where the where ICE arrested eleven Iranian nationals I guess across eight states in forty eight hours. This is real. That's why interior re enforcement is so important. Three sixty.
Speaker 11: The Department of Homeland Security says Yusuf Maredano had been living in the United States illegally for nearly eight years, since US officials determined he lied on a visa application. On Sunday, just four months after the Iranian foreign national was added to the US's Known or Suspected ORRIST list, he was arrested in Central Mississippi. He's now in ICE custody pending removal proceedings, and he's not alone. Over the past forty eight hours, ICE officials have arrested eleven Iranian nationals spanning eight states nationwide. Among them, five possessed previous criminal convictions, their crimes ranging from grand larceny to drug and firearm possessions. Also among those apprehended, rib Var Karmi. ICE officials say they found his Islamic Republic of Iran Army identification card and allege he served as an Iranian sniper.
Speaker 3: Okay, just let these guys in super casually.
Speaker 2: Just to remind you, this is go back in your head to Minneapolis. All these you know, blue haired Karens using their cars as battering rams against ice officials. These are the people that they're getting out of the country. This is why Interior enforcement matters. This is why we can't give an inch to these crazy people. They think that their message is compassion, they think that they're trying to be inclusive or whatever. I don't want to be inclusive of people like that. I don't want to be inclusive of people that are going to turn the gun on American citizens and fire into a nightclub in Austin, Texas or wherever. And so this is a very real problem. I'm candidly there's a big part of me that's glad we've had at least a year of ICE deportations under President Trump before this kind of action was taken in the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Yes, but we need a lot more. And it really it is just an illustration of how badly we've harmed America. Totals America asked attitude, this attitude of everyone in the world has a right to come to America and stay in America, like every single a good idea I've heard is you know, anytime a plane crashes, we have this board that comes in and they analyze every single thing about the crash, and you know, how could this have happened? And we do new safety innovations to make sure and as a result, we have almost no plane crashes anymore. And I think it would be pretty reasonable for us to do that the same way, like any time an immigrant to this country does something like a terrorist attack, a mass shooting, they're doing some really heinous crime, it should merit an Actually, you should make someone have to write up a report. How did this person get into America? Why did they remain in America when they were obviously insane or a criminal and on or a welfare thing, And how do we prevent this from happening in the future. And you should make it so someone is getting humiliated, someone is losing their job when this happens, because we have done this over and over and over again. We've had it multiple times in the past year where someone who is an immigrant to this country just stabs someone to death on the bus, specifically on a bus lunatic immigrant to the country stabs someone to death. The number of people who come into this country and then stab someone to death on a bus should be zero. I'm going to guess in a lot of countries it is zero. Somehow they don't have this problem, even if they have immigration there. So it is a choice.
Speaker 2: Well, and you think about recreating how we got here. So you got a Senegalese immigrant who comes, not sure what was in the benefit of America to even let him in in the first place, overstays's visa, has a history of mental health issues, then gets married and we allow him to stay. This guy is a complete degenerate that shouldn't have been allowed in this country, should have been deported candidly, should have never been naturalized. The fact that we're just so knee jerk to extend our compassion to somebody that doesn't belong here, hates our country, and by the way, worships you know, has a Quran in his car.
Speaker 3: By the way, you know, there's I want to beat up on Mehdi Hassanmar. He's also tweeted over the weekend yesterday. God help us if we're about to see a repeat of the post Iraq era. We're illegally in Vada Medes country. Energize extremists and then get predictable blowback terrorism in the US. Gee, why is it predictable that there would be blowback terrorism in the United States. I don't feel that there was predictable that we would get blowback terrorism when we fought any of our hundred years ago. But apparently now it's a predictable consequence if we pursue any foreign policy. Yeah, where's that come from?
Speaker 2: Madi?
Speaker 3: Maybe people making that predictable shouldn't be in the country.
Speaker 2: Hi, folks, Andrew Colvett here, I'd like to tell you about my friends over at why Refi. You've probably been hearing me talk about y Refi for some time.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: We are all in with these guys. If you or someone you know is struggling with private student loan debt, take my advice and give them a call. Maybe you're behind on your payments, maybe you're even in default. You don't have to live in this nightmare anymore. Why ref I will provide you a custom payment based on your ability to pay. They tailor each loan individually. They can save you thousands of dollars and you can get your life back. We go to campuses all over America and we see student after student who's drowning in private student loan debt. Many of them don't even know how much they owe. Why ref I can help. Just go to y refi dot com. That's the letter why then refi dot com And remember why Refi doesn't care what your credit score is. Just go to wyrefi dot com and tell them your friend Andrews sent you. So welcome, Welcome to the show. I'm very excited about this. This is Pastor Robbie Dawkins. He spent a lot of time in country in Iran, throughout the Middle East, Pakistan. If he tells you where he's at currently, that's his prerogative. Here, welcome to the show, Pastor Dawkins.
Speaker 13: Thanks Andrew, it's glad to join. I'm in Dubai. Yeah, kind of saying.
Speaker 2: You're in Dubai. So Dubai is actually you. There's been some missiles that have gone right to dubybe if really close to that. I forget the name of the building. Yeah, it's the tallest building in the world.
Speaker 3: Are you hearing the explosions go off?
Speaker 13: Yes, most definitely. They hit early this morning. They hit the airport. They had struck one of the malls here before that. Also, they struck a hotel yesterday or day before yesterday. Rather, Yeah, we've got several videos that we've taken of missiles that have been shot down, drones that have been shot down. We're hearing mortar blasts here. Today was a little bit unusually calm for what we've been hearing over.
Speaker 2: The past couple of days.
Speaker 13: But it's definitely been very active. And my connections in northern Iraq and also the northern part of Iran have also been hearing active you know, fighting that's been going on there too.
Speaker 2: So what do you think the goal is? And we're going to get into Iran and just a second, pastor, but what do you think the goal is of the IRGC sent it off missiles into neighboring Arab states. Well, there's a couple of thoughts.
Speaker 13: My personal thoughts is I think they're trying to provoke Arab nations to participate very foolishly. I mean, why would they do that if they're being struck by the IRGC. But that's it seems to be that's something that they're trying to do. They're they're in an active ploy to engage other Arab nations, you know, Iran is not Arab, it's Persian. But to engage them in engaging into the battle, and so that's something that they are heartily involved in doing and have been trying to do. But all of these surrounding nations UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Qatar have all given support to the US and IDF forces.
Speaker 2: All right, So this is what I'm trying to ascertain and why I wanted to have you on pastor is because not only are your longtime friend of mine, but I know for knowing you for years that you have been doing ministry work inside Iran in Pakistan. You know this area very well and you know the people very well, so you know what this is the So there's conflicting reports, right so I'm seeing these videos you could throw three seventy six on just without sound, please, But this is apparently pro government rallies that are taking place right now. They're saying no submission, no surrender, war with America. But you're hearing the other side of that story, which are people within Iran that seem to be very happy about this. What is your gauge right now about the actual sentiment on the ground. Are they for these strikes? Are they against them. What's the truth.
Speaker 13: I did not know one Iranian that is not pro this war that they are happy that Israel and the United States are striking them. I don't know one that is not happy about that. These rallies that are taking place, you have to realize this has gone on. I've worked in Iran for over twenty years and also Afghanistan and Pakistan, as you mentioned, and let me tell you what they do is they force many of these students. There's a food shortage, water shortage. They are threatening students. They are threatening people that they will cut off their ability to get food, that they will cut off their ability to get supplies if they do not show up at these rallies. If you're a government worker, if you're IDF, military or police, if you don't show up and your family doesn't show up, you can even be killed. They are taking this extremely seriously. So this is all propaganda. It is all under the threat of the IRGC maintaining control. And that is literally all that it is. They've even paid students in the past imagine George Soros and things he's done, you know, where they have forced them to come or that they would be cut from the school, they would be cut from the education system and their food supply would be completely cut off. That is what is happening, and that's not hypothesis, that is actual facts of what's taking place right now.
Speaker 2: Well, and I've sent you just over the weekend, I've sent you a number of videos that have been circulating online. Some have im proven to be old videos of the irgc rallies, but these ones do, the ones that I just put on screen, they do appear to be current. So you're saying that you're hearing from the ground, your sources on the ground, that a lot of these are coerced demonstrations. There's got to be real popular support though, right even if it's a minority, I'm sure there's factions within eronomy. It's a huge country, eighty ninety million people, various geographies, various ethnicities. There's got to be popular support for the regime. I'm sure. Do we have any idea of what a percentage of support of the nation would be supportive of the regime versus supportive of overthrowing it.
Speaker 13: There's not going to be any hard numbers regarding percentage of ratios. I can tell you right now, Like I know thousands of Iranians in the country. I'm in communication with Iranians every day, all day long, and there is no one that is in support but the IRGC literally knowing. That's the reason why you're seeing all of these people shouting from their you know, flats and from their balconies, you know, death to the Iyatola, death to you know, the IRGC, and they are just sick of it. So all of it is propaganda there. If there is anybody that's in support, most of those people are in support because they've been told that if the US comes in that they will be killed. Even though the president clearly stated that they will give you know, immunity to anybody who surrenders, they're being told, no, you'll be killed, and if they don't kill you, then they're going to be killed by the IRGC. So this is like old school imagine old school Soviet you know, way of dealing with things. That's what's happening right now on the ground in Iran. But the percentage I'm telling you now, there is vast, vast numbers I know university students right now that are are ready to take over, that are ready to do things, that are ready to step up that they've been prepared for this for a long time, and you know, we're are you know, my particular ministry. We're getting medical supplies into them, We're getting starlinks into them, We're smuggling those in. We have an active route for that. And there's just but there's so much demand right now because the vast population they are ready to see this regime fall and they are not in support.
Speaker 2: So that we we had representative of you like Craanon before and you know, nature abhors a vacuum, as they say, right, and President Trump is telling people to stay inside, so presumably the supporters of the overthrow of the regime are still inside. They're hunkering down. It's still dangerous. The question, though, becomes, is there any you know this I always forget his name. Crown Prince raised a yeah, so is there popular support for him coming in to help usher in new leadership? You think? So? Okay? Interesting? I was absolutely Blake and I were convinced were getting there was like an op going on because we had a number of things we weren't sure if that was sort of outside prep propaganda from expats that were all all over the world. The diaspora of Iranian Persians or if that so, you're telling me your read on the ground, because again you know a ton of these people. You're saying that's actual organic support for this guy.
Speaker 13: Yes, and the main reason why is because they do not trust anybody that has been in leadership so far coming out of the regime that would say they would switch sides or that they don't agree with it anymore. Polavi has made a commitment to a democratic government. He said he would only take the position if the Iranian people chose him. That's a big difference from everything else that they're hearing inside the country from the regime. And they also are people that are hoping for him to step in, even if it was in a form like a Prince Charles Forum where it was a figurehead, but to come in and to be a stabilization and help set up a new government that is voted upon which he has committed to fascinating.
Speaker 2: So, but the question that you're your read on the ground is that because the brutal crackdowns on protesters, we're hearing reports of twenty maybe thirty thousand were killed in the streets, you believe that more than fifty you believe it's higher. Okay, Wow, So you believe you believe that despite that crackdown, that the survivors of that movement are ready to come back to the streets and reclaim power.
Speaker 13: When when the coast is clear, absolutely, you're going to realize, Andrew, they can't even.
Speaker 2: Go to the hospital.
Speaker 13: They go to the hospital and they have wounds that are or they've been marked as being participants in those protests, they will be killed at the hospital. So there's underground clinics. That's the reason why we've been getting medical splices in because there's underground clinics because people cannot show up to the hospitals or they'll be killed as soon as they arrive.
Speaker 2: Wow. These are some some videos that Robbie sent from I believe Dubai, which is crazy. Three seventy eight. This is actual explosions that they were able to see three seventy eight. If you can throw that up from it looks like a high rise that we're looking down. Were one of these missiles landed in a civilian area. Pretty wild and you can see him in three seventy seven. Actually, the the missiles coming down and tracking them, these I mean just just wild to see that in the skyline of Dubai, which is one of the most famous skylines in the world. Just incredible. Robbie, We're joined by Pastor Robbie Dawkins. He's currently in Dubai, but he has a long history of doing ministry work in Iran and Pakistan Afghanistan. One of the things that you know, people are not aware of culturally. I think the American public has an image of Persian people, maybe where through movies or just an assumption. But explain the difference between an Arab Muslim and a Persian Muslim, or a Shia and SUNI I don't know how you want to break that down, but culturally, give us a sense of what they're like. Are they pro Western? Are they anti Western? Is that too simplistic a framing please?
Speaker 13: Well, you definitely have the you know, the Persian people are very warm to the westernization and warm to the United States. What you're seeing even back in the seventies with the you know, students that were taking over and all that, so much of those were people that were from the outskirts, they were from the country. The majority of people that ended up you know, leaving here fleeing here. You know, we're leaving because they were having you know, because the shaw had been overthrown and the government was overthrown. Many of them worked in the government and so they had to flee for their lives. Anybody with money, any anything like that, they had to leave. So Muslim, the Muslim population, I actually have I'm quite sure that the Christian population right now actually out numbers the Muslim population. I know that sounds extreme to say that, but I am in communication with numbers that are They're extremely rough. There's no way to calculate it and be precise, but that they're very, very strong. And people are just sick of the Islamic Republic. They're sick of Islam.
Speaker 2: They believe it's all lies.
Speaker 13: You have to realize. Even Mohammad was questioning at the end if Allah was a demon or was actually God, and he was struggling with that even himself.
Speaker 2: And I will say, Robbie, that does sound extreme, and I love you, but I doubt it. But I have met a lot of Iranians, you know, whether they're living in the UK now or in Los Angeles, that are actual Catholics or Christians. So I don't doubt that there's a significant population. One of the stories that sits in my mind is after Charlie was assassinated, you were telling me that you were doing evangelism in these countries. I think it was Pakistan at that point, but I think it's similar in Iran. And you were saying that Charlie, his legacy and his inspiration his life just spurred on a ton of conversions. Do you tell us some stories about that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 13: We actually we were in Hydrobad, Pakistan and the police showed up and this I had three hundred people I was doing we call them acts, which is Arab Kingdom training schools where we're training people how to live the Book of Acts, acts and step out to bring people into relationship with Christ. And the police showed up and they came to the front. I was up speaking and it's the first time I've seen this in Afghanistan. You know, I've been arrested four different times for the Gospel, three times in Afghanistan, one time in Russia, and have been through all kinds of things, incarceration over night for days, torture, different things like that.
Speaker 2: But this is the first.
Speaker 13: Time I never saw any underground church leaders not run. They stayed, they were in place, and I was shocked. And then the next day the secret police showed up. Now these are the guys that can torture you. These are the guys that can come in and do all these horrible things. I know because I was taken by the secret police in Afghanistan and.
Speaker 2: Held for several days.
Speaker 13: But they were they didn't move. And afterwards I looked at him and I said, I've never seen people not run from the police or the secret police in these countries. And I said, why is that? And they said Charlie Kirk. And I said, what do you mean, Charlie Kirk. And this is right after his assassination. They said, when we saw that, we thought, if that man could take a bullet and take his life be surrendered for Christ, then we can do it too. And we have courage and we want to actually dedicate this school in Hyderabad to Charlie Kirk. And it was just incredible. They were just fearless. And let me tell you something, I've been in that situation before. It's the first time I've never seen them young. Most of these are like university student age young people. And so I was blown away. And they were so inspired. They were so touched. Just two days before the memorial service you know, had aired, you know, for everyone to see, and they were just they were so committed by Charlie's willingness to put himself at risk, knowing that he could have been killed in Utah and yet going anyway, and they were like, if he can do it, then we can do it. We're going to step out in boldness for Christ as he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's amazing. You know, we often think in terms of Charlie's legacy in the US, and rightfully, it.
Speaker 3: Really was a global event, even outside of Christianity. I remember the memorial service they held to Seek Temple in the UK. I believe.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah, so it was.
Speaker 13: I'm hearing from the Iranians. They're inspired. As a matter of fact, they told several of them I was coming on with you. They wish they could get your the show, Charlie Kirk show. But they were like, man, please tell them, we are so inspired by everything that we've seen by Charlie Kirk. And they know you guys' names, and uh, they're they're very inspired by, you know, this encouraging program that's speaking to their generation. You know, that that transcends nations, it transcends spaces like that, It really really does people relate and they feel that sense of purpose that's being communicated and being given, and they want that. They want that for their lives.
Speaker 2: Wow. Robbie Dawkins, Pastor Robbie Dawkins, who I've known for years, has put his life on the line a lot to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the Middle East, a place that you don't think is hospitable to it, and it's really not actually because you've you've you've been in some some dangerous situations, Pastor, So thank you for sharing, especially about Charlie's legacy in a place that we don't assume. That's really powerful. And please stay safe and I'll be in touch with you give it giving us updates from the ground in that neck of the wood. So thank you, Pastor, Robbiedawkins. God bless you, my friend.
Speaker 13: It's an honor. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Andrew, all right, we'll talk to you soon. Brother.
Speaker 3: We're getting called out by some people online. We should mention it is primary day tomorrow in Texas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we've got We've got Paxton on the show tomorrow. We're gonna be talking all about it, so please, yes, get out and vote.
Speaker 3: We're in Texas. Make your plans now, make sure it happens.
Speaker 2: Yes. Good, We don't want.
Speaker 3: To hear any of this nonsense about forgetting Yeah jove Charlie up the wall.
Speaker 6: For more on many of these stories and news you can trust, go to Charliekirk dot com